Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Other Muse Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-06-2012, 11:19 PM   #61
bucket_
Substance carrier
Best n00b 2011
 
bucket_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 February 2011
Location: Mighty Hants
Age: 18
Facebook icon Flickr icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon SoundCloud icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kati View Post
The mods adviced to reply on this thread to generic stuff which came up on the twitter thread.


Sippe, I've said this before and I'm saying it again: you cannot command me to reply your posts when I don't have time or energy to do that. It was quite obvious that you were not willing to accept anything I say, and neither of us was going to change his/her opinion. I can't be bothered to continue such an argument.

If you really want to ask me questions about my opinions on Muse and fandom, please collect your questions together and use a PM.
I could say exactly the same about you

You contradicted yourself, man up, move on. You're just digging a hole, and you can be guaranteed that Simon will choose it as his shitting hole
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
y'all i threw up in my sink last night i was so drunk I NEVER THROW UP WHEN I'M DRUnk but apparently beer, white and red wine, a few shots of fireball and cigarettes don't add up to a good stomach ANYWAY i woke my roommate up when i puked and now i feel really bad so will someone please help me write an apologetic poem plz thank u?

bucket_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #62
Seaking
Thornography
 
Seaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 December 2010
Location: Montreal
Age: 19
You Tube icon Muse.mu icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucket_ View Post
I could say exactly the same about you

You contradicted yourself, man up, move on. You're just digging a hole, and you can be guaranteed that Simon will choose it as his shitting hole
But I could say the same thing about you in the "Dear Niall" thread. And Kati don't explain why you won't explain yourself. Cut out the middle man and just answer the question so that he will shut up.
Seaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:31 PM   #63
Seaking
Thornography
 
Seaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 December 2010
Location: Montreal
Age: 19
You Tube icon Muse.mu icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesoshea View Post
But I could say the same thing about you in the "Dear Niall" thread. And Kati don't explain why you won't explain yourself. Cut out the middle man and just answer the question so that he will shut up.
Ya but I could the same about you when you ducked Sippe's question (in the speculation on future gigs thread) because you realized you were wrong. So don't tell others to man up when you yourself are as bad.
Seaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:32 PM   #64
bucket_
Substance carrier
Best n00b 2011
 
bucket_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 February 2011
Location: Mighty Hants
Age: 18
Facebook icon Flickr icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon SoundCloud icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesoshea View Post
But I could say the same thing about you in the "Dear Niall" thread. And Kati don't explain why you won't explain yourself. Cut out the middle man and just answer the question so that he will shut up.
At least I can actually man up and admit I was a prat though

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesoshea View Post
Ya but I could the same about you when you ducked Sippe's question (in the speculation on future gigs thread) because you realized you were wrong. So don't tell others to man up when you yourself are as bad.
You fail miserably at whatever the fuck that was.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygy View Post
y'all i threw up in my sink last night i was so drunk I NEVER THROW UP WHEN I'M DRUnk but apparently beer, white and red wine, a few shots of fireball and cigarettes don't add up to a good stomach ANYWAY i woke my roommate up when i puked and now i feel really bad so will someone please help me write an apologetic poem plz thank u?

bucket_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:33 PM   #65
Kueller917
Funniest Muser 2013
 
Kueller917's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 April 2009
Location: <---
Age: 20
Last.fm icon You Tube icon SoundCloud icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesoshea View Post
But I could say the same thing about you in the "Dear Niall" thread. And Kati don't explain why you won't explain yourself. Cut out the middle man and just answer the question so that he will shut up.
Well I could say the same abou....

Oh wait you're way ahead of me.
__________________
12/11/2009 - Not So Silent Night | 4/14/2010 - Oracle Arena
8/13/2011 - Outside Lands | 1/28/2013 - Oracle Arena
Kueller917 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #66
Seaking
Thornography
 
Seaking's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 December 2010
Location: Montreal
Age: 19
You Tube icon Muse.mu icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucket_ View Post
At least I can actually man up and admit I was a prat though

You fail miserably at whatever the fuck that was.
Kueller got what I was going for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kueller917 View Post
Well I could say the same abou....

Oh wait you're way ahead of me.
Seaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:25 AM   #67
Oh Hannah
James O'Gay
 
Oh Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 August 2011
Location: BiffyLand
Age: 18
Last.fm icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon
The fear people have on here of Simon ripping them apart when they mess up is incredible
__________________
Gigs: Glasgow SECC 2012, Manchester Etihad 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by musemomof4 View Post
I actually can't tell if I'm irrationally jealous of emilia clarke or if I want to kiss her.
Oh Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:48 AM   #68
Tjet
Favourite Muser 2010
Most Annoying Muser 2011
Sluttiest Muser 2012
Sexiest Male Muser 2013
 
Tjet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 December 2008
Age: 22
Facebook icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kati View Post
The mods adviced to reply on this thread to generic stuff which came up on the twitter thread.


Sippe, I've said this before and I'm saying it again: you cannot command me to reply your posts when I don't have time or energy to do that. It was quite obvious that you were not willing to accept anything I say, and neither of us was going to change his/her opinion. I can't be bothered to continue such an argument.

If you really want to ask me questions about my opinions on Muse and fandom, please collect your questions together and use a PM.
What do you mean accept what you say? I've just asked you to explain yourself. And instead of doing so, you write posts about how we don't understand and that you don't have time to reply.

This reminds me of the guy who spent days arguing about why he didn't have time to post a package.
__________________
Tjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:50 AM   #69
Tjet
Favourite Muser 2010
Most Annoying Muser 2011
Sluttiest Muser 2012
Sexiest Male Muser 2013
 
Tjet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 December 2008
Age: 22
Facebook icon Tumblr icon
And also I wonder why the hell the mods would advice you to post here when there is a thread about the subject in which we started this discussion.
__________________
Tjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #70
bumpypotato
Strangeseas is persistent
 
bumpypotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2011
Location: In your pants and loving it.
Age: 19
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahG123 View Post
The fear people have on here of Simon ripping them apart when they mess up is incredible
Does anyone actually have that fear?
__________________

Uncroppable.


Fabri's gay.
bumpypotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #71
Oh Hannah
James O'Gay
 
Oh Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 August 2011
Location: BiffyLand
Age: 18
Last.fm icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpypotato View Post
Does anyone actually have that fear?
You tell me
__________________
Gigs: Glasgow SECC 2012, Manchester Etihad 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by musemomof4 View Post
I actually can't tell if I'm irrationally jealous of emilia clarke or if I want to kiss her.
Oh Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:04 AM   #72
bumpypotato
Strangeseas is persistent
 
bumpypotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2011
Location: In your pants and loving it.
Age: 19
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahG123 View Post
You tell me
well, obviously I can't... I thought that much was obvious.
__________________

Uncroppable.


Fabri's gay.
bumpypotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:17 AM   #73
CarrieB
Member
 
CarrieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 October 2007
Location: Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by _silverrose_ View Post
Pip found this http://www.festivalrykten.se/muse-till-stockholm-2/

Fits with the dates Dom said they'd be touring Europe. If true, and tickets do actually go on sale June 25, we should get an announcement by the end of next week at the latest I should think.

It's shown up on a few different websites now. Could all just be a rumour, guess we'll know soon enough.
Onto important stuff. This is exciting. Hope it's true.
__________________
"When all your strength has gone, and you feel wrong, like your life has slipped away, follow me, you can follow me" okay

"I just don't care if it's real, that won't change how it feels"
CarrieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #74
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kati View Post
Sippe, I've said this before and I'm saying it again: you cannot command me to reply your posts when I don't have an answer.
Fixed that for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kati View Post
It was quite obvious that you were not willing to accept anything I say
A bit rich coming from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kati View Post
If you really want to ask me questions about my opinions on Muse and fandom, please collect your questions together and use a PM.
Fucking hell, now you're starting to sound like Niall as well.
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #75
bumpypotato
Strangeseas is persistent
 
bumpypotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2011
Location: In your pants and loving it.
Age: 19
Twitter icon
Guys, chill.
__________________

Uncroppable.


Fabri's gay.
bumpypotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
album 6 , album 8 , buttocks , inb4 the lock , muse , n00bs a'plenty


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The General Stadium/Festival Tour Discussion Thread Mozza Tours 2678 30-03-2011 10:13 AM
Muse Album Art Discussion Thread LTmusefan Songs & Releases 53 05-07-2010 09:31 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)