Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Tours

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Old 02-01-2010, 12:11 AM   #3961
pluginbaby410
Too cool to even care ;)
 
pluginbaby410's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 March 2007
Location: Doncaster
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to pluginbaby410
Bebo icon Facebook icon Last.fm icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky100 View Post
Yes! but still haha i finally got to add his real myspace though so xx
im too cool for myspace lol. well, i was, but then bad stuff happened, now i steer clear haa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trogette View Post
HNY peeps, maybe see some of you at Wembley, or sooner if there's a meet mooted at all?
yeah youll see us
and no doubt we will have a meet up or something before hand! x
__________________
This is
The last time I'll abandon you
And this is
The last time I'll forget you
I wish i could...
Proud Keeper of:
Unintended live Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Matt's Black and Silver Jacket worn on the resistance tour
Plug In Baby live Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Matt Spinning round in plug in baby at Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Muse at Wembley Stadium 11/09/10!!!!
pluginbaby410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #3962
BeckyBliss
Wembellamy Muse(ical)
 
BeckyBliss's Avatar
 
Join Date: 27 March 2009
Location: House Of The Rising Sun
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to BeckyBliss
Facebook icon MySpace icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogette View Post
HNY peeps, maybe see some of you at Wembley, or sooner if there's a meet mooted at all?
At WEMBELLAMY!!!!!!
__________________
The Resistance Tour
Sheffield Hallam FM Arena
4th November 2009

Wembley Stadium
11th September 2010
26th Leeds Festival 2011
1st November 2012 Manchester MEN Arena
Etihad Stadium 2013
Pwoud Keeper of...
Matt jumping to the New Born riff at Sheffield 4/11/09
Matt body boarding in Australia
Saturday 11th Wembellamy 2010
BeckyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:12 AM   #3963
pluginbaby410
Too cool to even care ;)
 
pluginbaby410's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 March 2007
Location: Doncaster
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to pluginbaby410
Bebo icon Facebook icon Last.fm icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by becky100 View Post
At WEMBELLAMY!!!!!!
or, wembemally if you so wish xx
__________________
This is
The last time I'll abandon you
And this is
The last time I'll forget you
I wish i could...
Proud Keeper of:
Unintended live Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Matt's Black and Silver Jacket worn on the resistance tour
Plug In Baby live Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Matt Spinning round in plug in baby at Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Muse at Wembley Stadium 11/09/10!!!!
pluginbaby410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:47 PM   #3964
trogette
JKA flight crew
 
trogette's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2009
Location: drunk in the woods
Age: 45
Send a message via AIM to trogette Send a message via MSN to trogette Send a message via Yahoo to trogette
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon
bizarre bumping of thread I know but I've booked to see a different band at Sheffield Arena in December and I seem to remember some door-opening beef? Can someone clarify what happened for standing people? Had seats for this gig, going standing with two petite teens next time, don't want any frack-ups stopping us getting barrier or getting separated. (Also, WHY do I have 2 blue door and 1 red door in the same connected-together batch of tickets?!)
__________________
'09 Sheff
'10 Bern, LCCG, Wemb x2
'11 Leeds Festival
'12 Montpellier, London 27/10, MEN Arena
'13 SBE, Emirates 26/5, WWZ, Barça
'15 Manc, D/load

'16 Dublin, Manc x2, London 12/4
Keeps:
a hen that Matt nearly ran over on FNw/JR '09
Dom's left-handed bass on Quelli che il Calcio 'Uprising'
Matt's worried look before the French section of IBTY at Bern '10
trogette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:57 PM   #3965
Mystery
Member
 
Mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 February 2007
Location: Sheffield
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Mystery
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogette View Post
bizarre bumping of thread I know but I've booked to see a different band at Sheffield Arena in December and I seem to remember some door-opening beef? Can someone clarify what happened for standing people? Had seats for this gig, going standing with two petite teens next time, don't want any frack-ups stopping us getting barrier or getting separated. (Also, WHY do I have 2 blue door and 1 red door in the same connected-together batch of tickets?!)
You can go in any doors, as long as one person in your group has that coloured door. They don't mind

I've been to the Arena shitloads of times and they're more or less ALWAYS fine with opening doors. They were just in the process of changing from a ripping-stubs system to barcode scanning system at that point.. Not quite sure what happened there, my door was fine. But I know around the same time, Kasabian doors were a little iffy. But I've been back this year and everything was good, as per usual. I wouldn't worry!
__________________
"I'm backstage watching Twilight New Moon. Really identifying with Bella - I'm either very tired or a teenage girl. I know it's the story of a girl asked to choose between necrophilia and bestiality. But I'm getting caught up in it" - Jimmy Carr
Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #3966
trogette
JKA flight crew
 
trogette's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2009
Location: drunk in the woods
Age: 45
Send a message via AIM to trogette Send a message via MSN to trogette Send a message via Yahoo to trogette
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
You can go in any doors, as long as one person in your group has that coloured door. They don't mind

I've been to the Arena shitloads of times and they're more or less ALWAYS fine with opening doors. They were just in the process of changing from a ripping-stubs system to barcode scanning system at that point.. Not quite sure what happened there, my door was fine. But I know around the same time, Kasabian doors were a little iffy. But I've been back this year and everything was good, as per usual. I wouldn't worry!
Phew, all good to know, thanks! I do love the box office website, and the fact that my tickets for a gig in december arrived yesterday
__________________
'09 Sheff
'10 Bern, LCCG, Wemb x2
'11 Leeds Festival
'12 Montpellier, London 27/10, MEN Arena
'13 SBE, Emirates 26/5, WWZ, Barça
'15 Manc, D/load

'16 Dublin, Manc x2, London 12/4
Keeps:
a hen that Matt nearly ran over on FNw/JR '09
Dom's left-handed bass on Quelli che il Calcio 'Uprising'
Matt's worried look before the French section of IBTY at Bern '10
trogette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 11:26 PM   #3967
pluginbaby410
Too cool to even care ;)
 
pluginbaby410's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 March 2007
Location: Doncaster
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to pluginbaby410
Bebo icon Facebook icon Last.fm icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogette View Post
bizarre bumping of thread I know but I've booked to see a different band at Sheffield Arena in December and I seem to remember some door-opening beef? Can someone clarify what happened for standing people? Had seats for this gig, going standing with two petite teens next time, don't want any frack-ups stopping us getting barrier or getting separated. (Also, WHY do I have 2 blue door and 1 red door in the same connected-together batch of tickets?!)
basically what they said with the door colours and how decent the arena is. just like to add though, dont expect to get at the barrier just because your at the front of the queue etc. i queued at the blue doors for muse, started queueing about 2pm, was 10-15 people back, but when they brought us up to the doors, they split the line at me, so i started at a new door. turned out our door was let in just slightly ahead of the others, so we got in first, bearing in mind there were people who had been queueing since early hours in the morning, and ended up 4 or 5 people back. just so you're aware! no particular reason you should be separated either!! hope this helps!
__________________
This is
The last time I'll abandon you
And this is
The last time I'll forget you
I wish i could...
Proud Keeper of:
Unintended live Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Matt's Black and Silver Jacket worn on the resistance tour
Plug In Baby live Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Matt Spinning round in plug in baby at Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Muse at Wembley Stadium 11/09/10!!!!
pluginbaby410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2010, 11:45 PM   #3968
trogette
JKA flight crew
 
trogette's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2009
Location: drunk in the woods
Age: 45
Send a message via AIM to trogette Send a message via MSN to trogette Send a message via Yahoo to trogette
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluginbaby410 View Post
basically what they said with the door colours and how decent the arena is. just like to add though, dont expect to get at the barrier just because your at the front of the queue etc. i queued at the blue doors for muse, started queueing about 2pm, was 10-15 people back, but when they brought us up to the doors, they split the line at me, so i started at a new door. turned out our door was let in just slightly ahead of the others, so we got in first, bearing in mind there were people who had been queueing since early hours in the morning, and ended up 4 or 5 people back. just so you're aware! no particular reason you should be separated either!! hope this helps!
I don't mind being on the end of the barrier, rather than the middle, which should help. Thanks for the info!
__________________
'09 Sheff
'10 Bern, LCCG, Wemb x2
'11 Leeds Festival
'12 Montpellier, London 27/10, MEN Arena
'13 SBE, Emirates 26/5, WWZ, Barça
'15 Manc, D/load

'16 Dublin, Manc x2, London 12/4
Keeps:
a hen that Matt nearly ran over on FNw/JR '09
Dom's left-handed bass on Quelli che il Calcio 'Uprising'
Matt's worried look before the French section of IBTY at Bern '10
trogette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #3969
Mystery
Member
 
Mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 February 2007
Location: Sheffield
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Mystery
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluginbaby410 View Post
basically what they said with the door colours and how decent the arena is. just like to add though, dont expect to get at the barrier just because your at the front of the queue etc. i queued at the blue doors for muse, started queueing about 2pm, was 10-15 people back, but when they brought us up to the doors, they split the line at me, so i started at a new door. turned out our door was let in just slightly ahead of the others, so we got in first, bearing in mind there were people who had been queueing since early hours in the morning, and ended up 4 or 5 people back. just so you're aware! no particular reason you should be separated either!! hope this helps!
You weren't one of the people who was chatting with me and Mems in the queue were you..?!* That happened with us, got on the barrier, dead in the middle, and I remember one of the people we got chatting to was from Doncaster.. hah. I know it's a long shot but y'know :-P Oh, and I remember them saying something about having pluginbaby in their username.. If it ain't you, sorry, but that's a mighty coincidence. hah

*me and Mems were the two who nipped off to Burger King at about 4/5 o'clock


EDIT: If it wasn't pluginbaby410, but it was in fact you who was chatting to us, lemme know!! I'd quite like to know who you were =p The 6 others we were chatting to were a cool bunch, but haven't been about on any boards, here or ML, since the gigs to find out who they were...
__________________
"I'm backstage watching Twilight New Moon. Really identifying with Bella - I'm either very tired or a teenage girl. I know it's the story of a girl asked to choose between necrophilia and bestiality. But I'm getting caught up in it" - Jimmy Carr

Last edited by Mystery; 20-06-2010 at 01:02 AM.
Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2010, 12:26 AM   #3970
L.
Guiding Lightning Strike
Best New Muser 2009
 
L.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 February 2009
Location: On the run
Flickr icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogette View Post
bizarre bumping of thread I know but I've booked to see a different band at Sheffield Arena in December and I seem to remember some door-opening beef? Can someone clarify what happened for standing people? Had seats for this gig, going standing with two petite teens next time, don't want any frack-ups stopping us getting barrier or getting separated. (Also, WHY do I have 2 blue door and 1 red door in the same connected-together batch of tickets?!)
I can't remember any real beef about the doors opening. I was the second person in the queue at the blue doors and I got the centre barrier. The only issue was that the doors give onto the seated area so to get to the pit you have to go down some very steep concrete stairs.
__________________
Kev: you're clearly too loved. i will look into exposing your flaws

Certified holier than thou and keeper of B's BRAIN in the buke of Dom's Cockminster
L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:43 PM   #3971
pluginbaby410
Too cool to even care ;)
 
pluginbaby410's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 March 2007
Location: Doncaster
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to pluginbaby410
Bebo icon Facebook icon Last.fm icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
You weren't one of the people who was chatting with me and Mems in the queue were you..?!* That happened with us, got on the barrier, dead in the middle, and I remember one of the people we got chatting to was from Doncaster.. hah. I know it's a long shot but y'know :-P Oh, and I remember them saying something about having pluginbaby in their username.. If it ain't you, sorry, but that's a mighty coincidence. hah

*me and Mems were the two who nipped off to Burger King at about 4/5 o'clock


EDIT: If it wasn't pluginbaby410, but it was in fact you who was chatting to us, lemme know!! I'd quite like to know who you were =p The 6 others we were chatting to were a cool bunch, but haven't been about on any boards, here or ML, since the gigs to find out who they were...
oh my god i think that was me! im definitely sure it was you, if it was, is 'mems' emily gathercole? I have her added on facebook from when we met!!! how strange!!! yes I was the girl from doncaster!!!! xx
__________________
This is
The last time I'll abandon you
And this is
The last time I'll forget you
I wish i could...
Proud Keeper of:
Unintended live Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Matt's Black and Silver Jacket worn on the resistance tour
Plug In Baby live Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Matt Spinning round in plug in baby at Sheffield Arena 4/11/09
Muse at Wembley Stadium 11/09/10!!!!
pluginbaby410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
booya. , me 'art belongs t thee , november , piss and shit , plz play mk ultra? , proper tour starts here , rain , resistance , sheffield , sheffield arena , the resistance , they better get better , tour , uk tour begins here!!! , yorkshire!!!!


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)