Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Incl. Off Topic > International

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 84 votes, 4.98 average.
Old 30-09-2006, 06:12 PM   #76
Nutcracker
Ewoks R from Endor
 
Nutcracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 June 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 33
Facebook icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisdebbie View Post
zomg really? that should heighten the chances of them touring there! gah! lets all buy BH&R right now rather than downloading it and burning it onto a cd! that might help. haha or not. if the immigration is still very... effed up and all.

and err, i dont get your question! :S i think the massive amount of coffee i've been drinking is killing my braincells.. ever since my finals started, i've been doing lotsa last-minute-studying. gah. i hate school.
Think about it, if scientists of the future had invented and perfected time machines, shouldn't there be people from the future among us now? Anyway i ripped this question off http://www.crazythoughts.com/ . It's good to take a break from studying and then go there .

WHAT u din buy the album???? Stop studying and go buy it. NOW.
Nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 06:17 PM   #77
Nutcracker
Ewoks R from Endor
 
Nutcracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 June 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 33
Facebook icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by vc2190 View Post
well i'm not from malaysia...... i'm from new york......its 1.35 PM here.....and i know its 1.30 at malaysia because i googled it.... soo yeah....i rest my case
Rite now it's 2:15 am in Singapore, and i'm authoring my new Muse DVD. So many good bootlegs, so little time.
Nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 08:24 AM   #78
mynameisdebbie
Nyeaaaah
 
mynameisdebbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 August 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to mynameisdebbie
Facebook icon Live Journal icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker View Post
Think about it, if scientists of the future had invented and perfected time machines, shouldn't there be people from the future among us now? Anyway i ripped this question off http://www.crazythoughts.com/ . It's good to take a break from studying and then go there .

WHAT u din buy the album???? Stop studying and go buy it. NOW.
LOL i'm saving up, dude! i wanna get the hullabaloo DVD first. besides, i borrowed BH&R from a friend of mine! boy do i miss shopping. now most of my money is being spent on Muse..
and damn that IS a good question. maybe there ARE scientists of the future walking among us! in the US or so... why would they wanna come here anyway? haha.
or... maaaaaaybe these scientists arent interested in the 21st century.. yeah maybe they'd rather travel to the 19th century or something! where we learn all our history from.. lol.
mynameisdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 09:51 AM   #79
Nutcracker
Ewoks R from Endor
 
Nutcracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 June 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 33
Facebook icon
Hmm yeah maybe this century IS crap. Muse being the only gd thing... But if I could time travel, I would go to the time of the prohets and c for myself, you know?

Hullabaloo will be damn worth it. If you have the extra cash you might want to get the Absolution Tour DVD, although it's not as good as hullabaloo in terms of content. And buy the Hullabaloo soundtrack while you're at it. Or if u want i can *coughsendcough*.
Nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 10:03 AM   #80
mynameisdebbie
Nyeaaaah
 
mynameisdebbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 August 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to mynameisdebbie
Facebook icon Live Journal icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
lol if i could time travel, i'd go to the future and see how i end up like. succesful or a failure. you know, stuff like that. and see who i'd marry! ahha. but then that would spoil the whole "we'll never know what the future holds" thingie and the whole mystery of it. hmm. or i could travel to the past and change the future haha that'd be cool. my name could be in the textbooks!

what exactly is in the absolution tour dvd? its just their performance at glastonbury isnt it? because a friend of mine downloaded that and burned it for me already.. lol! but if there're behind the scenes stuff and all, i'll have to consider. i LOVE watching Muse behind the scenes/backstage and stuff. you get to see their normal side and realise that they're just normal people! and they're really funny! .. i'm still gonna get the hullabaloo DVD first though. but its freakin' expensive. haha sure you can send it over!
mynameisdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #81
Nutcracker
Ewoks R from Endor
 
Nutcracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 June 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 33
Facebook icon
Big Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisdebbie View Post
lol if i could time travel, i'd go to the future and see how i end up like. succesful or a failure. you know, stuff like that. and see who i'd marry! ahha. but then that would spoil the whole "we'll never know what the future holds" thingie and the whole mystery of it. hmm. or i could travel to the past and change the future haha that'd be cool. my name could be in the textbooks!

what exactly is in the absolution tour dvd? its just their performance at glastonbury isnt it? because a friend of mine downloaded that and burned it for me already.. lol! but if there're behind the scenes stuff and all, i'll have to consider. i LOVE watching Muse behind the scenes/backstage and stuff. you get to see their normal side and realise that they're just normal people! and they're really funny! .. i'm still gonna get the hullabaloo DVD first though. but its freakin' expensive. haha sure you can send it over!
Don't meddle with the past, remember back to the future?

Yeah its Glasto on that DVD. Plus extras like The Groove in the states, TSP and Stockholm at earls court, and TOADA and Endlessly (my fave on the dvd) at wembley stadium. You'll find all the behind the scenes in the Hullabaloo DVD, plus the corey impersonation.

Anyway i jus uploaded it and i'll PM u shortly for the link. Enjoy!
Nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 02:27 PM   #82
Katrien
Member
 
Katrien's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 February 2005
Location: Belgium - Diepenbeek
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Katrien
I got absolution dvd for my christmas last year! Its a good gig! and i borrowed hullaballoo thousends of times from the library in belgium ... such a great dvd! I really love it, at one moment during a gig, you see Matt turning and turning his guitar, and than it flies away and ends on Doms head or shoulder ... So hilarical!!!!!!
Katrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #83
Nutcracker
Ewoks R from Endor
 
Nutcracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 June 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 33
Facebook icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrien View Post
at one moment during a gig, you see Matt turning and turning his guitar, and than it flies away and ends on Doms head or shoulder ... So hilarical!!!!!!
Is that in the second disc? i don't remember seeing that part.. I'll look out for it heh heh.
Nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:53 AM   #84
mynameisdebbie
Nyeaaaah
 
mynameisdebbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 August 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to mynameisdebbie
Facebook icon Live Journal icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrien View Post
I got absolution dvd for my christmas last year! Its a good gig! and i borrowed hullaballoo thousends of times from the library in belgium ... such a great dvd! I really love it, at one moment during a gig, you see Matt turning and turning his guitar, and than it flies away and ends on Doms head or shoulder ... So hilarical!!!!!!
oh yeah! i heard about that! then Dom got injured right? i saw a clip of it at the TIRO US version video on microcuts.net.. but its very short. so i wasnt sure whether what i saw was right or not. speaking of injuries, is there a vid out there that shows Matt hitting himself with his guitar?

and thanks a lot Nutcracker! but unfortunately, i'm going to get my comp reformatted, so i'll be accepting that file after that. and Endlessly makes me feel really depressed everytime i hear it. but maybe it sounds different live? lol i'll go look for it on youtube
mynameisdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 05:18 AM   #85
vspirit
Member
 
vspirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 August 2006
Location: M'sia
Send a message via MSN to vspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisdebbie View Post
oh yeah! i heard about that! then Dom got injured right? i saw a clip of it at the TIRO US version video on microcuts.net.. but its very short. so i wasnt sure whether what i saw was right or not. speaking of injuries, is there a vid out there that shows Matt hitting himself with his guitar?

and thanks a lot Nutcracker! but unfortunately, i'm going to get my comp reformatted, so i'll be accepting that file after that. and Endlessly makes me feel really depressed everytime i hear it. but maybe it sounds different live? lol i'll go look for it on youtube
while you're at it, you might wanna try looking for the one you're asking about. there're a couple of versions of what happened that nite taken on vids there...
__________________

IGN Music: I can imagine that Kele's means of seduction were hard to resist.
Matt Tong: Yeah, he wined and dined me and stuff. We went to the cinema together and before I knew it I was his bitch.
vspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:51 AM   #86
Nutcracker
Ewoks R from Endor
 
Nutcracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 June 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 33
Facebook icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisdebbie View Post
oh yeah! i heard about that! then Dom got injured right? i saw a clip of it at the TIRO US version video on microcuts.net.. but its very short. so i wasnt sure whether what i saw was right or not. speaking of injuries, is there a vid out there that shows Matt hitting himself with his guitar?

and thanks a lot Nutcracker! but unfortunately, i'm going to get my comp reformatted, so i'll be accepting that file after that. and Endlessly makes me feel really depressed everytime i hear it. but maybe it sounds different live? lol i'll go look for it on youtube
No problem! But if it's possible try to dl it within 7 days (6 now), or else the link'll expire. I'll upload it again no problem, but I'm going for my national service this Saturday. I'll be cut off from civilisation for two weeks then i get to go back on weekends only .
Nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:35 PM   #87
mynameisdebbie
Nyeaaaah
 
mynameisdebbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 August 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to mynameisdebbie
Facebook icon Live Journal icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by vspirit
while you're at it, you might wanna try looking for the one you're asking about. there're a couple of versions of what happened that nite taken on vids there...
really? i tried once but i couldnt find anything! .. i tried again, still nothing. lol! did you find the video? if you have, can you give me the link please? thanks.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutcracker View Post
No problem! But if it's possible try to dl it within 7 days (6 now), or else the link'll expire. I'll upload it again no problem, but I'm going for my national service this Saturday. I'll be cut off from civilisation for two weeks then i get to go back on weekends only .
gaspp! how long is your national service gonna be? lol i hope i dont get chosen for national service next year! lol no offence or anything. and i have no idea when my brother is going to reformat the comp.. he seems to be procrastinating a lot. and i've already backed up all my files.. but i hope i can download it soon though. and thanks again
mynameisdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:50 PM   #88
Katrien
Member
 
Katrien's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 February 2005
Location: Belgium - Diepenbeek
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to Katrien
Yes, it`s on the next page,

http://www.musewiki.org/Dom%27s_injuries

I think this is about that specific injurie, hehe, just a picture.
Katrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:54 PM   #89
vspirit
Member
 
vspirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 August 2006
Location: M'sia
Send a message via MSN to vspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisdebbie View Post
really? i tried once but i couldnt find anything! .. i tried again, still nothing. lol! did you find the video? if you have, can you give me the link please? thanks.
there actually was a link in a thread somewhere though the passage of time being what it is, i've completely forgotten what that thread's about. however, i took a shot and searched out the vid (for you, might i add) and found it not 2 mins later using the keywords "muse" and "atlanta".

wallah:



must warn you tho, it's a little mean like. and not close enough to actually see blood but that's not really the point, right? cos if it is, well...

ANYWAY, you don't actually need to watch beyond the first and a half minute. there're also some other versions out there, i know i've stumbled across at least a couple others, one didn't have any commentary whatsoever, but i just couldn't be arsed to look further. xxD hope this'll be enough to keep ya happy.
__________________

IGN Music: I can imagine that Kele's means of seduction were hard to resist.
Matt Tong: Yeah, he wined and dined me and stuff. We went to the cinema together and before I knew it I was his bitch.
vspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 05:00 PM   #90
Nutcracker
Ewoks R from Endor
 
Nutcracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 June 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 33
Facebook icon
That was the only video i've seen. Apparently that was their first gig of their first US tour rite? What a way to start off eh.. I totally understand how that frustrated guy felt.

My national service is 2 yrs mang. This is one of the many things i hate about living here . N no offense taken! Ur welcome about the file

It's a good thing Dom can still smile after getting hit by Matt's guitar eh!
Nutcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dom is hawwwwwt , dom is still hawtt!!! , international , malaysia , muse


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
French Musers Thread Kageeby International 8688 01-07-2018 11:59 AM
Polska Musers Thread AMfrompoland!! International 5790 16-08-2017 11:26 AM
New Zealand Musers Thread Ghosty Ghost International 8187 31-07-2017 07:50 AM
Türkiye Musers Thread hiddensoul International 1118 04-04-2016 10:32 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)