Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Incl. Off Topic > Kit & Tab

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 31-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #91
Assassin231
Teh Lurk0r
 
Assassin231's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 January 2007
Location: In Limbo
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Assassin231 Send a message via Yahoo to Assassin231
You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcoma View Post
Besides Elliot and Pip you arguing this is ironic. 'I want to frame Tyechan to get rid of him, then deny it'.
ok so now you revert to mistakes of our own to aid your defence?

we were 15, you are much older. get a life, we are enjoying the last stretch of our childhood because we are mature enough to know life isnt easy unless you want to live like a slob and watch internet forums all day.
__________________
Assassin231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #92
Samcoma
Banned
 
Join Date: 22 August 2007
Location: Right where I belong.
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Samcoma
Facebook icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustySlide View Post
Ye but tyechan was a n00b, you are a fair adversary...

FOS
You two were the n00bs if I remember for getting caught epically. The point being about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment. This is providing much lulz.
Samcoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #93
Samcoma
Banned
 
Join Date: 22 August 2007
Location: Right where I belong.
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Samcoma
Facebook icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin231 View Post
ok so now you revert to mistakes of our own to aid your defence?

we were 15, you are much older. get a life, we are enjoying the last stretch of our childhood because we are mature enough to know life isnt easy unless you want to live like a slob and watch internet forums all day.
Haha what else would I be doing on a Sunday apart from relaxing at home and going on the net, instead of doing it at work? Don't get bitter now.
Samcoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #94
RustySlide
Banned
 
RustySlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 26 December 2006
Location: Gloucestershire, also known as, Farmer Country...
Age: 79
Send a message via MSN to RustySlide
Bebo icon Last.fm icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcoma View Post
You two were the n00bs if I remember for getting caught epically. The point being about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment. This is providing much lulz.
If you say it like that "the point about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment" then state this is providing you with lulz... im pretty sure that makes you and I equal in the "not caring" sence
RustySlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #95
Samcoma
Banned
 
Join Date: 22 August 2007
Location: Right where I belong.
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Samcoma
Facebook icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustySlide View Post
If you say it like that "the point about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment" then state this is providing you with lulz... im pretty sure that makes you and I equal in the "not caring" sence
Good then because it's a laugh on a boring Sunday with nothing else to do.
Samcoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #96
Assassin231
Teh Lurk0r
 
Assassin231's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 January 2007
Location: In Limbo
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Assassin231 Send a message via Yahoo to Assassin231
You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcoma View Post
You two were the n00bs if I remember for getting caught epically. The point being about caring is that to care you generally don't do things to piss people off for personal entertainment. This is providing much lulz.
we didn't get caught "epically" we didnt exactly have a "master plan" because we are not computer nerds, we have lives outside of the internet. and as for providing "much lulz", I don't see whats so funny about a 16/17 year old giving valid advise to a 22 year old on how he should get a life besides the one you have grown into using the internet.
__________________
Assassin231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #97
RustySlide
Banned
 
RustySlide's Avatar
 
Join Date: 26 December 2006
Location: Gloucestershire, also known as, Farmer Country...
Age: 79
Send a message via MSN to RustySlide
Bebo icon Last.fm icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcoma View Post
Good then because it's a laugh on a boring Sunday with nothing else to do.
+1, I should be cleaning my room but i really can't be assed.

wait hang on, I'm meant to be disagreeing with you...


NUTS.
RustySlide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #98
Samcoma
Banned
 
Join Date: 22 August 2007
Location: Right where I belong.
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Samcoma
Facebook icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin231 View Post
we didn't get caught "epically" we didnt exactly have a "master plan" because we are not computer nerds, we have lives outside of the internet. and as for providing "much lulz", I don't see whats so funny about a 16/17 year old giving valid advise to a 22 year old on how he should get a life besides the one you have grown into using the internet.
Heh, I'm normally on here at work, or at home with nothing much else to do at work apart from read and press buttons. Advise me on how to live my life? You mean by making tits of yourself on something that's meant as a wind up? Well done with that. Not getting epically caught? Please you begged me and Matt to argue your case.
Samcoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #99
Samcoma
Banned
 
Join Date: 22 August 2007
Location: Right where I belong.
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Samcoma
Facebook icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustySlide View Post
+1, I should be cleaning my room but i really can't be assed.

wait hang on, I'm meant to be disagreeing with you...


NUTS.
I should be working on someones track but I can't be fucked to. This is proving more fun somehow.
Samcoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 03:02 PM   #100
Assassin231
Teh Lurk0r
 
Assassin231's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 January 2007
Location: In Limbo
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Assassin231 Send a message via Yahoo to Assassin231
You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samcoma View Post
Please you begged me and Matt to argue your case.
yeah I know which was a bad idea. just stop thinking your better than us because were younger. we are not the immature noobs you make us out to be. or imply anyway.
__________________
Assassin231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 03:04 PM   #101
theanatomyofguns
I come from Mustard City
 
theanatomyofguns's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 August 2006
Location: Norwich
Send a message via MSN to theanatomyofguns
Bebo icon Facebook icon Last.fm icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin231 View Post
yeah I know which was a bad idea. just stop thinking your better than us because were younger. we are not the immature noobs you make us out to be. or imply anyway.
+1
theanatomyofguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 03:05 PM   #102
Samcoma
Banned
 
Join Date: 22 August 2007
Location: Right where I belong.
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Samcoma
Facebook icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin231 View Post
yeah I know which was a bad idea. just stop thinking your better than us because were younger. we are not the immature noobs you make us out to be. or imply anyway.
I never said I was better then you. Cuddles now/Group hug?

Last edited by Samcoma; 31-08-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Samcoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 03:08 PM   #103
Assassin231
Teh Lurk0r
 
Assassin231's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 January 2007
Location: In Limbo
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Assassin231 Send a message via Yahoo to Assassin231
You Tube icon
cuddles? im ok
__________________
Assassin231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #104
Miss Blee
Marvellous
Muse Admin
 
Miss Blee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 January 1970
Location: About.
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
I don't even care what this is about, I just want it stopped now. kthnx.
__________________
Originally posted by Noodles: Me, you, a 360 and some restraints. You know it makes sense.



Please do not leave namechange or account deletion requests on my profile! Click here.
Miss Blee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #105
Samcoma
Banned
 
Join Date: 22 August 2007
Location: Right where I belong.
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Samcoma
Facebook icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blee View Post
I don't even care what this is about, I just want it stopped now. kthnx.
k. Sorry dull afternoon etc.
Samcoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
how to play , intro , lessons , live , maggies farm riff , muse , osaka jam , outro , piano , request , riffs , solo , songs , tab , tablature , tabs


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)