Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Incl. Off Topic > Kit & Tab

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:35 PM   #16
Monkeychild
Member
 
Join Date: 19 March 2003
Location: Hainault in Essex
Age: 35
Send a message via AIM to Monkeychild
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys
am surprised that was a clean reply lol
Erm...

'for people who spill SEX coke all over it?'

that better?
Monkeychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:36 PM   #17
Keys
opens doors
 
Join Date: 25 January 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeychild
Erm...

'for people who spill SEX coke all over it?'

that better?
was thinking for people who jizz on it, but yeah, close enough
Keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:43 PM   #18
haze015
MANBEEF!!!!1!1!1!322$!!
 
haze015's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 March 2003
Location: I am a MAN, not a girl or a girl pretending to be a man
Age: 31
Facebook icon SoundCloud icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys
was thinking for people who jizz on it, but yeah, close enough
I don't think I really want to know what goes on between you and your KP
__________________
Haze smells! << (OMGZ, HACK BY BEWILDERS)
stuff on spotify
haze015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:43 PM   #19
Keys
opens doors
 
Join Date: 25 January 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by haze015
I don't think I really want to know what goes on between you and your KP
well since you asked.. you know how most people use their finger to control it...
Keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:56 PM   #20
musecasters
Member
 
musecasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 November 2004
Location: in bed
Age: 44
Twitter icon


pic from the shephards bush gig if this helps anyone
__________________


James90: More MOC'S than you...FACT!!
musecasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:00 PM   #21
Keys
opens doors
 
Join Date: 25 January 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by musecasters


pic from the shephards bush gig if this helps anyone
thats confusing, whys he got one half in line out and one half in line in?
Keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:06 PM   #22
haze015
MANBEEF!!!!1!1!1!322$!!
 
haze015's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 March 2003
Location: I am a MAN, not a girl or a girl pretending to be a man
Age: 31
Facebook icon SoundCloud icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys
thats confusing, whys he got one half in line out and one half in line in?
'Cos Chris is on the right (our right anyway) on stage innit, no one is going to invade his space. Probably broke the right in's and out's and made Matt cry.

Or he just feels the same way about his KP as you do
__________________
Haze smells! << (OMGZ, HACK BY BEWILDERS)
stuff on spotify
haze015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:09 PM   #23
Keys
opens doors
 
Join Date: 25 January 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by haze015
'Cos Chris is on the right (our right anyway) on stage innit, no one is going to invade his space. Probably broke the right in's and out's and made Matt cry.

Or he just feels the same way about his KP as you do
Ah right ok, think that makes sense!
Keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:13 PM   #24
haze015
MANBEEF!!!!1!1!1!322$!!
 
haze015's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 March 2003
Location: I am a MAN, not a girl or a girl pretending to be a man
Age: 31
Facebook icon SoundCloud icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys
Ah right ok, think that makes sense!
It doesn't really, I'm surprised Matt ain't set up for stereo.

Just thought, remember that infra-red thing Matt was on about, imagine if they set that up so they could change settings by walking around the stage, that would be weird. I imagine it is possible, there is an effects unit that uses infra-red in a Probe-esque way.
__________________
Haze smells! << (OMGZ, HACK BY BEWILDERS)
stuff on spotify
haze015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:15 PM   #25
Keys
opens doors
 
Join Date: 25 January 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by haze015
It doesn't really, I'm surprised Matt ain't set up for stereo.

Just thought, remember that infra-red thing Matt was on about, imagine if they set that up so they could change settings by walking around the stage, that would be weird. I imagine it is possible, there is an effects unit that uses infra-red in a Probe-esque way.
yeah thats weird, but the midi in is connected as well.. god knows whats going on.

Infra red thing? Sounds interesting
Keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:35 PM   #26
because
Guest
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by musecasters


pic from the shephards bush gig if this helps anyone
u got the full pic?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:13 PM   #27
:James:
_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Join Date: 22 October 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys
yeah thats weird, but the midi in is connected as well..
eerm, maybe it's so he can control it from his guitars that he spend thousands on getting specially made so he could use it with a kaoss pad perhaps?
:James: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:15 PM   #28
Keys
opens doors
 
Join Date: 25 January 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by :James:
eerm, maybe it's so he can control it from his guitars that he spend thousands on getting specially made so he could use it with a kaoss pad perhaps?
jesus christ i fucking know! If you read up then maybe youll know what were talking about.
Keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:18 PM   #29
:James:
_-_-_-_-_-_-_
 
Join Date: 22 October 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keys
jesus christ i fucking know! If you read up then maybe youll know what were talking about.
there is no infa red going on, it's a wireless MIDI unit, if that's not what you're on about I give up
:James: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 06:20 PM   #30
Keys
opens doors
 
Join Date: 25 January 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by :James:
there is no infa red going on, it's a wireless MIDI unit, if that's not what you're on about I give up
no its not.

Im wondering why there is a midi in (in know its his guitar smart arse) + a half line in and a half line out.
Keys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
all ur kaos r belong , guitar , kaoss , kaoss pad , korg , manson , midi , midi pad , muse , pad


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stockholm Syndrome (definitive thread) Alysum Kit & Tab 607 27-06-2011 10:54 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)