Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Muse In the Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 19-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #1
chudenk
♫tired of fightin myself♫
 
chudenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 June 2008
Absolute Radio Muse Q&A 2012.09.28

http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/artis...answer+session
__________________

Last edited by JessicaSarahS; 19-09-2012 at 08:05 PM. Reason: add date
chudenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
maksh8
Member
 
maksh8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 December 2011
Location: St- Petersburg, Russia
"Please note that you should be able to attend Absolute Radio during the afternoon of Wednesday 26 September."

maksh8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #3
dukelion
lost in the groove
 
dukelion's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 November 2003
Location: London, UK
Age: 31
This was awesome, the boys were on top form.

Personal highlight being (as we're all walking in one by one) Matt greeting and shaking our hands and saying "Hello, I'm Matthew". Very humble guy.
dukelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #4
Oh Hannah
James O'Gay
 
Oh Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 August 2011
Location: BiffyLand
Age: 21
Last.fm icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukelion View Post
This was awesome, the boys were on top form.

Personal highlight being (as we're all walking in one by one) Matt greeting and shaking our hands and saying "Hello, I'm Matthew". Very humble guy.
Tell me more tell me more!
__________________
Gigs: Glasgow SECC 2012, Manchester Etihad 2013, Glasgow Barrowlands 2015, Brussels Palais 12 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by musemomof4 View Post
I actually can't tell if I'm irrationally jealous of emilia clarke or if I want to kiss her.
Oh Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #5
scifigeekgirl
lost in the groove
 
scifigeekgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19 November 2008
Location: western arm of the London nebula
Twitter icon
It's being broadcast. On Sunday - thereby clashing nicely with Roundhouse gig/broadcast!

http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/onair...ampaign=260912
__________________
Keeper of:
Matt's tiny vocal cords; Matt's black shirt with white collar+cuffs; the Dickinson silver retro amp on legs;
Plug In Baby; Dom's definition of love; Muse's attitude


I'm not mad - my mother had me tested

If you play Muse's Olympics single backwards you can hear the ghost of Freddie Mercury saying "I say, steady on..."
- Mitch Benn
scifigeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
leetroot
is out there...
 
leetroot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 March 2003
What fun

A few piccies here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4047384...7631629228497/

Matt shook everyone's hand at the door. Wasn't expecting that at all.

They said no time for photos or signing after but we did get a couple of pics and get something signed (though there is always the person who has to get out reams of stuff for signing and try to take up most of the time for themselves).

The guys are so nice. Matt makes a point of looking directly at everyone when he talks to them and they chat in a lovely relaxed way. Dom pulled a blinding smile for my pic but I may have blinded Matt with the flash as I forgot that I had turned it on.

(There are no pics of Chris as I have loads of him from footie.)


I can't believe I won this - my question wasn't that good. I'm not confessing to which question I asked until I hear how it sounds on the radio

I still can't believe my luck recently. Is there an emoticon that is poking itself with a sharp stick because that is me this week?

Last edited by leetroot; 26-09-2012 at 10:07 PM.
leetroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
leetroot
is out there...
 
leetroot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 March 2003
http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/onair...%3A+Highlights

Highlights on Thursday.

Last edited by leetroot; 28-09-2012 at 05:25 PM.
leetroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 02:22 AM   #8
JessicaSarahS
Kindest Muser 2012
 
JessicaSarahS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 September 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 34
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetroot View Post
What fun

A few piccies here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/4047384...7631629228497/

Matt shook everyone's hand at the door. Wasn't expecting that at all.

They said no time for photos or signing after but we did get a couple of pics and get something signed (though there is always the person who has to get out reams of stuff for signing and try to take up most of the time for themselves).

The guys are so nice. Matt makes a point of looking directly at everyone when he talks to them and they chat in a lovely relaxed way. Dom pulled a blinding smile for my pic but I may have blinded Matt with the flash as I forgot that I had turned it on.

(There are no pics of Chris as I have loads of him from footie.)


I can't believe I won this - my question wasn't that good. I'm not confessing to which question I asked until I hear how it sounds on the radio

I still can't believe my luck recently. Is there an emoticon that is poking itself with a sharp stick because that is me this week?
Thanks for the recap. I just saw the pictures in my Flickr feed and thought "Whaaa?? When did this happen? Lucky!" Congrats on winning the spot and I'm looking forward to hearing your question. You have to confess to it no matter what it sounds like.
__________________
JessicaSarahS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 08:13 AM   #9
hyper_chondriac_muser
remember who you were
 
hyper_chondriac_muser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 January 2005
Location: Fakkin' lahndan rahhks
Age: 30
Twitter icon Muse.mu icon
There's been so much shit going on that I totally missed this Gutted. Lucky you guys, though. Why do they do ALL their press/promo at the same time? All 7,000 radio/TV appearances and events condensed into 5 days… I can't keep up

Anyways, if someone can record I'd be tres grateful as I'm heading for The Roundhouse ticket or not on Sun!

I'll have a listen to the preview tonight though
__________________

My collection ♥ | touch the divine | Muse live count = 59
hyper_chondriac_muser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 02:09 PM   #10
Oh Hannah
James O'Gay
 
Oh Hannah's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 August 2011
Location: BiffyLand
Age: 21
Last.fm icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Just seen the shortened video of this

CHRIS interrupts MATT

yes you heard that correct CHRISTOPHER. ON THE RARE OCCASION I TURN UP TO AN INTERVIEW IT IS EVEN RARER I ACTUALLY SPEAK. WOLSTENHOLME. Interrupted MATTHEW. I COULD TALK TILL THE APOCALYPSE AND BEYOND. BELLAMY.
__________________
Gigs: Glasgow SECC 2012, Manchester Etihad 2013, Glasgow Barrowlands 2015, Brussels Palais 12 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by musemomof4 View Post
I actually can't tell if I'm irrationally jealous of emilia clarke or if I want to kiss her.
Oh Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 02:19 PM   #11
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 25
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahG123 View Post
Just seen the shortened video of this

CHRIS interrupts MATT

yes you heard that correct CHRISTOPHER. ON THE RARE OCCASION I TURN UP TO AN INTERVIEW IT IS EVEN RARER I ACTUALLY SPEAK. WOLSTENHOLME. Interrupted MATTHEW. I COULD TALK TILL THE APOCALYPSE AND BEYOND. BELLAMY.
Link?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #12
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabriPav View Post
Link?
http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/playe...r-Session.html
__________________
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 02:30 PM   #13
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 25
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3Dee View Post
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 02:41 PM   #14
beeSides
argofuckyourself
 
beeSides's Avatar
 
Join Date: 24 August 2008
Location: El-Lay
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahG123 View Post
Just seen the shortened video of this

CHRIS interrupts MATT

yes you heard that correct CHRISTOPHER. ON THE RARE OCCASION I TURN UP TO AN INTERVIEW IT IS EVEN RARER I ACTUALLY SPEAK. WOLSTENHOLME. Interrupted MATTHEW. I COULD TALK TILL THE APOCALYPSE AND BEYOND. BELLAMY.
Chris has been at more interviews than ever and been fully engaged at all of them. And i bet its not the first time hes interrupted matt. Sheesh. Calm your titties already.
__________________
THE HMS FORNIFICATION
keeper of L's BRAIN in the buke of dom's cockminster
beeSides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #15
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeSides View Post
Calm your titties already.
Well my nipples are hard.
__________________
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Radio: Muse podcast on Absolute Radio 21.8.12 Furygirl Muse In the Media 10 23-08-2012 12:24 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)