Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Muse In the Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 67 votes, 4.93 average.
Old 12-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #841
breakmegently
Member
 
breakmegently's Avatar
 
Join Date: 26 February 2013
Location: US
Twitter icon
Love this thread. Thanks for all the info.
__________________
2/23/13 - Tampa, FL
9/3/13 - Charlotte, NC
9/4/13 - Atlanta, GA
9/6/13 - Nashville, TN
breakmegently is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 03:10 PM   #842
panicstation8400
Member
 
panicstation8400's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 December 2012
Location: Norway
--

according to the new mediabase airplay charts

panic station reaches # 5 on the alternative songs (up from # 8)
madness falls to # 10

while 30seconds to mars is on # 6


it is unlikely that 30seconds will reach # 1

panic station reaches also # 108 on the us airplay charts (up from # 120)
it has now more than 7 million audience impressions
panicstation8400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #843
muse s'amuse
Member
 
Join Date: 03 April 2010
Location: United States
Panic Station has just arrived at #3 on the latest Billboard Alternative Songs chart according to BDS/Nielsen while Madness drops to #10 in its 34th week.

Madness moves up to #28 on the American Top 40 Pop chart and to #13 on the AT40 Hot AC chart. Both countdown shows are hosted by Ryan Seacreast and broadcast over the weekend on radio stations mostly in the US but also on several in Asia and the Middle East.

Madness also debuts at #17 on the Fuse Top 20 chart in the US. Inexplicably, the song has never appeared on the VH1 weekly Top 20 countdown.

Notable chart achievements this week for the two support acts for Muse at the 21 June 2013 gig at Stade de France:

Paramore's new album debuted at #1 this week on both the UK album chart and on the Billboard 200 selling 106k copies while Nate Ruess from fun. is featured on Pink's new #1 song on the Billboard Hot 100 "Just Give Me a Reason."

Last edited by muse s'amuse; 18-04-2013 at 10:20 PM.
muse s'amuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #844
panicstation8400
Member
 
panicstation8400's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 December 2012
Location: Norway
-

madness falls out of the hot 100 this week

very unfair
as it was # 45 last week and top 30 on itunes + top 20 amazon digital tracks
+ id had audience impressions of 40 million
panicstation8400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #845
jackparker
Trying To Be Cool
 
jackparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 April 2010
Location: Holland
You Tube icon
:-)
__________________
jackparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 08:52 PM   #846
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 25
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackparker View Post
:-)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 10:17 PM   #847
muse s'amuse
Member
 
Join Date: 03 April 2010
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianzaheri View Post
madness falls out of the hot 100 this week

very unfair
as it was # 45 last week and top 30 on itunes + top 20 amazon digital tracks
+ id had audience impressions of 40 million
Madness is #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 recurrent chart this week which means the song ranks somewhere in the range of positions #51-55 but because it has already spent more than 20 weeks on the chart the song is removed or purged after it falls below slot #50.

Actual rankings for Madness on the latest component charts which make up the Hot 100:

#32 (-) Digital Songs (A small decrease in sales from last week)

#46 (-3) Radio Songs Airplay per Mediabase (A small decrease in audience impressions)

#35 (+10) On-Demand Songs (A small increase in subscription services streaming)

If Muse ever release a music video for Panic Station, the YouTube views in the US for the song will be factored in the Hot 100 chart rankings determinations along with airplay and sales. By contrast, the UK Singles chart compiled by OCC counts only sales.

Last edited by muse s'amuse; 18-04-2013 at 10:22 PM.
muse s'amuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #848
panicstation8400
Member
 
panicstation8400's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 December 2012
Location: Norway
storm thorgerson

very sad sad news


STORM THORGERSON famous for covers by pink floyd, Biffy cyrus + audioslave and many more

died yesterday

of course he made also 2 album- covers for muse ABSOLUTION and BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS

actually his cover for bhar made me interested in MUSE
When i was a teenager living in a small town i saw the artwork of bhar and found it awesome
panicstation8400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:52 AM   #849
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 25
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianzaheri View Post
Biffy cyrus
oh
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #850
panicstation8400
Member
 
panicstation8400's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 December 2012
Location: Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabriPav View Post
oh
biffy clyro



STORM THORGERSON RIP
panicstation8400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 11:37 AM   #851
iwillbechasingastarlight
Member
 
Join Date: 28 October 2012
Location: Turkey
Can Panic Station be more successful than Madness in the US ?
iwillbechasingastarlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 05:53 PM   #852
panicstation8400
Member
 
panicstation8400's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 December 2012
Location: Norway
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillbechasingastarlight View Post
Can Panic Station be more successful than Madness in the US ?

NO It cannot be

there are some reason which speak against this


1. first single always doing better on chart than 2nd or 3rd singles

2. warner and other record companies spend tons of money in first single
nearly nothing in the further singles

3. most radio stations play and support first single of an album



but who knows

panic station still not released as a second single in the us
panicstation8400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #853
panicstation8400
Member
 
panicstation8400's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 December 2012
Location: Norway
panic station # 1 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muse s'amuse View Post
Madness is #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 recurrent chart this week which means the song ranks somewhere in the range of positions #51-55 but because it has already spent more than 20 weeks on the chart the song is removed or purged after it falls below slot #50.

Actual rankings for Madness on the latest component charts which make up the Hot 100:

#32 (-) Digital Songs (A small decrease in sales from last week)

#46 (-3) Radio Songs Airplay per Mediabase (A small decrease in audience impressions)

#35 (+10) On-Demand Songs (A small increase in subscription services streaming)

If Muse ever release a music video for Panic Station, the YouTube views in the US for the song will be factored in the Hot 100 chart rankings determinations along with airplay and sales. By contrast, the UK Singles chart compiled by OCC counts only sales.


no media base update today ?

i wonder if panic station will reach # 1 by this week or not


its in the top 3 alternative songs chart, this should force warner to release it as a single
panicstation8400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #854
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 25
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianzaheri View Post
this should force warner to release it as a single
It's being released as a single. 3rd of June.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #855
panicstation8400
Member
 
panicstation8400's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 December 2012
Location: Norway
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabriPav View Post
It's being released as a single. 3rd of June.

wow thanks this is the 2nd best news today
panicstation8400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
christianzaheri boo , long live madness! , panicstation8400 boo , still madness------ , we <3 muse s'amuse!


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Muse Shop Sizing Chart? *OoS* Muse.mu Support 13 24-04-2011 07:11 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)