Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Muse In the Media

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 24-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #1
CarrieB
Member
 
CarrieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 October 2007
Location: Kent
Muse on Absolute Radio tonight.

This is something to look forward too.

http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/onair...QmYDWE.twitter

EDIT: Unless this is an old interview, is it? I'm confused.
__________________
"When all your strength has gone, and you feel wrong, like your life has slipped away, follow me, you can follow me" okay

"I just don't care if it's real, that won't change how it feels"
CarrieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #2
leetroot
is out there...
 
leetroot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 March 2003
I think that may be the one recorded in September?
leetroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
CarrieB
Member
 
CarrieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 October 2007
Location: Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetroot View Post
I think that may be the one recorded in September?
I can't remember it. But yeah, you're probably right since it says they are talking about The 2nd Law.

I thought "the noughties" finished at 2010 though!

EDIT: Good to listen to this again, though I can't remember listening to it the first time yet, and missed the first 20 minutes.

Oh I'm starting to remember it now - the throwing the brain against the wall bit.

And I realised I do actually like Big Freeze, sounds good on the radio.
__________________
"When all your strength has gone, and you feel wrong, like your life has slipped away, follow me, you can follow me" okay

"I just don't care if it's real, that won't change how it feels"

Last edited by CarrieB; 24-02-2013 at 09:35 PM.
CarrieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 08:12 AM   #4
wiske
Member
 
wiske's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 October 2004
Twitter icon
The interview with Chris on absolute radio is cool.He really likes to talk about football and he knows what he,s talking about.Can,t say the same about Matt in the Q and A interview.I,m a sheepfarmer.....yeah right!WHEN?
Running a sheep-station is a fulltime job 7 days a week.
He,s got 105 little and 1 big sheep.
wiske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #5
CarrieB
Member
 
CarrieB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 October 2007
Location: Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiske View Post
The interview with Chris on absolute radio is cool.He really likes to talk about football and he knows what he,s talking about.Can,t say the same about Matt in the Q and A interview.I,m a sheepfarmer.....yeah right!WHEN?
Running a sheep-station is a fulltime job 7 days a week.
He,s got 105 little and 1 big sheep.
I'm pretty sure Matt employs a sheep farmer. He did speak about the person who looks after his sheep in one interview.

I think Matt has got quite a lot to say about politics and science and stuff like that. The kind of stuff I'm interested in.

I hear rather a lot of chat about football at home, and I don't like football. In England its not that unusual for guys to talk about football all the time actually.
__________________
"When all your strength has gone, and you feel wrong, like your life has slipped away, follow me, you can follow me" okay

"I just don't care if it's real, that won't change how it feels"
CarrieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:47 AM   #6
wiske
Member
 
wiske's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 October 2004
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieB View Post
I'm pretty sure Matt employs a sheep farmer. He did speak about the person who looks after his sheep in one interview.

I think Matt has got quite a lot to say about politics and science and stuff like that. The kind of stuff I'm interested in.

I hear rather a lot of chat about football at home, and I don't like football. In England its not that unusual for guys to talk about football all the time actually.
He said.....I,m a sheepfarmer basicly,if you let someone else do the work for you,than you,re not a sheepfarmer.
I like football so I enjoy a friendly chat about football
wiske is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Radio: Absolute Radio Muse Q&A 2012.09.28 chudenk Muse In the Media 26 04-10-2012 04:55 PM
Radio: Muse podcast on Absolute Radio 21.8.12 Furygirl Muse In the Media 10 23-08-2012 11:24 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)