Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Incl. Off Topic > Kit & Tab

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 20-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #1471
Bs
Member
 
Bs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 September 2010
Age: 27
It's been about 1 year 9 months since I ordered it, which has been absolutely ages, haha! The move to the new workshop did delay things even more than they already were though, so yeah, hopefully they'll be quicker now. What are you planning?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
That was a bit anticlimactic. Can't you be a little more like Bs?
Bs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #1472
daveno1
Member
 
Join Date: 31 January 2005
They have stopped even quoting at the moment cause wait time is at 2 years haha
daveno1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 10:57 PM   #1473
Ross0203
Irn Bru
 
Ross0203's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 September 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bs View Post
It's been about 1 year 9 months since I ordered it, which has been absolutely ages, haha! The move to the new workshop did delay things even more than they already were though, so yeah, hopefully they'll be quicker now. What are you planning?
I thought it'd be longer! Still a crazy amount of time to wait though...
The custom I've had in mind is an MA-X in a style between a Rickenbacker 330 and a Maton 1200. It's more likely I'll just get a Maton to be honest

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveno1 View Post
They have stopped even quoting at the moment cause wait time is at 2 years haha
Yeah in that case I'll definitely get a Maton, it'll already be at least a year until I'd have enough for a custom deposit
__________________
Keeper of Matt's Manson 7-String E-Shape guitar.
26th October, 2012 - The O2
30th October, 2012 - LG Arena
19th March, 2015 - Newport Centre
27th August, 2017 - Reading Festival
Ross0203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2018, 11:06 PM   #1474
Jaicen
Member
 
Jaicen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 January 2005
Location: Sheffield
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross0203 View Post
I thought it'd be longer! Still a crazy amount of time to wait though...
The custom I've had in mind is an MA-X in a style between a Rickenbacker 330 and a Maton 1200. It's more likely I'll just get a Maton to be honest



Yeah in that case I'll definitely get a Maton, it'll already be at least a year until I'd have enough for a custom deposit
Better hurry up then..
__________________
Hoping for sun, expecting the rain.
Jaicen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 05:06 AM   #1475
james90
boring_moderator
 
james90's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 March 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 28
True, although I just looked into that a bit further, and they're still making that model it seems... but not any of the others.

https://maton.com.au/product/electric-guitars

Sort of odd, considering he hasn't used one in a few years now.
__________________
6 August 2007 - Madison Square Garden
5 March 2010 - Madison Square Garden
23 October 2010 - Nassau Coliseum
15 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
16 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
25 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
26 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
8 May 2015 - Webster Hall
27 January 2016 - Barclays Center
29 January 2016 - Prudential Center
22 July 2017 - Jones Beach
24 July 2017 - Central Park
james90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 12:53 PM   #1476
Jaicen
Member
 
Jaicen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 January 2005
Location: Sheffield
Age: 35
I'm guessing it's the only one that sold in any real numbers?
__________________
Hoping for sun, expecting the rain.
Jaicen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #1477
Also
Member
 
Join Date: 19 December 2014
Location: Madrid, Spain
This little beauty arrived today



Now I need a Kaoss Pad but it seems pretty hard to find nowadays...

It's my 3rd Manson, after my MA-2 EVO and my DR-1

Also is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 03:58 PM   #1478
james90
boring_moderator
 
james90's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 March 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Also View Post
This little beauty arrived today

Now I need a Kaoss Pad but it seems pretty hard to find nowadays...

It's my 3rd Manson, after my MA-2 EVO and my DR-1
Nice. What drone number have you got?

And do you mean the KP2? You can always get the KP3 (apparently they've come out with a new version of it too) but it doesn't have the same synths. The KP3 is definitely a better unit though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaicen View Post
I'm guessing it's the only one that sold in any real numbers?
Yeah that's highly possible. I was tempted by that 50th anniversary MS 500 at one point, but wasn't sure about the pickups (which I recall are super low output) and what tonal characteristics quandong has...
__________________
6 August 2007 - Madison Square Garden
5 March 2010 - Madison Square Garden
23 October 2010 - Nassau Coliseum
15 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
16 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
25 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
26 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
8 May 2015 - Webster Hall
27 January 2016 - Barclays Center
29 January 2016 - Prudential Center
22 July 2017 - Jones Beach
24 July 2017 - Central Park
james90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #1479
Bs
Member
 
Bs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 September 2010
Age: 27
Is it just me or is that XY pad huge? They're not that square usually are they? Or am I imagining things?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
That was a bit anticlimactic. Can't you be a little more like Bs?
Bs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 06:20 PM   #1480
Also
Member
 
Join Date: 19 December 2014
Location: Madrid, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
Nice. What drone number have you got?

And do you mean the KP2? You can always get the KP3 (apparently they've come out with a new version of it too) but it doesn't have the same synths. The KP3 is definitely a better unit though.
I bought Drone #88 (my birth year).

I'm looking for the KP2 (which I think is the one with the SMBH solo effect), but it's really really hard to find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bs View Post
Is it just me or is that XY pad huge? They're not that square usually are they? Or am I imagining things?
It's my first XY guitar so I can't compare it to others, but I think it has the same size as the other models, I might be the picture tricking your eyes haha.
Also is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 07:02 PM   #1481
Ross0203
Irn Bru
 
Ross0203's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 September 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Also View Post
This little beauty arrived today

Now I need a Kaoss Pad but it seems pretty hard to find nowadays...

It's my 3rd Manson, after my MA-2 EVO and my DR-1
Awesome! When did you place your order/how long was build time? I can't wait for mine, should only be a few weeks away now.
__________________
Keeper of Matt's Manson 7-String E-Shape guitar.
26th October, 2012 - The O2
30th October, 2012 - LG Arena
19th March, 2015 - Newport Centre
27th August, 2017 - Reading Festival
Ross0203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 08:10 PM   #1482
Also
Member
 
Join Date: 19 December 2014
Location: Madrid, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross0203 View Post
Awesome! When did you place your order/how long was build time? I can't wait for mine, should only be a few weeks away now.
16 days from ordering to shipping. After that the shipment arrived in 4 working days.
Also is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 09:00 PM   #1483
roryj02
Member
 
Join Date: 13 February 2018
Location: Leicester
Nice one mate! PF1 In the bridge?
roryj02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 09:59 PM   #1484
Also
Member
 
Join Date: 19 December 2014
Location: Madrid, Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by roryj02 View Post
Nice one mate! PF1 In the bridge?
Yes, PF-1 and Sustainiac.
Also is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2018, 01:17 AM   #1485
Bs
Member
 
Bs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 September 2010
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bs View Post
1 year 9 months
Quote:
Originally Posted by Also View Post
16 days
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
That was a bit anticlimactic. Can't you be a little more like Bs?
Bs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#details , haunted whammy , magic bridge , manson , manson guitar , tragic bridge


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Manson Signature Guitars MB-1/MB-1S musecasters Kit & Tab 7984 07-03-2017 06:37 PM
Manson Guitars & Equipment rule II: Manson Club, you don't talk about Manson club Matthijs Kit & Tab 9950 05-08-2016 09:14 AM
Manson Signature Guitars MB-2 SE james90 Kit & Tab 260 13-05-2015 11:18 AM
Self-built guitars/basses 01fromfinland Kit & Tab 17 12-08-2013 12:40 PM
Manson Guitars The Resistance787 Other Muse Topics 3 25-06-2013 09:01 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)