Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Site > Muse.mu Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 20-04-2013, 09:28 PM   #886
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 26
I am far too sleepy to reply to nonsense. See you tomorrow, LiT.
__________________
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 09:34 PM   #887
LiT
Biggest Drama Queen 2013
Most Annoying Muser 2013

Best Muser Couple 2014
 
LiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 January 2007
Age: 28
Last.fm icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3Dee View Post
I am far too sleepy to reply to nonsense. See you tomorrow, LiT.
Sleep on it then, and think about it. Nothing nonsense. Good night.
LiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 09:36 PM   #888
Queen of the Muse Board
Her Royal Highness: Dore I
👑👑👑👑👑
 
Queen of the Muse Board's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 March 2003
Location: In a land of myth
You entered a thread just to be rude. I politely asked you to leave if you didn't have anything else to contribute yet you stayed.
__________________
trouble with dreams is they don't come true; and when they do they can't catch up to you
Queen of the Muse Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #889
Frakkles
Biggest Beef Stirrer 2010, 2012, 2013
 
Frakkles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 November 2009
Location: Throwing You On The Ground
Age: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to Frakkles
Facebook icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon
He did the exact same thing in my boat. I didn't reply, just reported him. Mods didn't do a thing.

Can't win either way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippe View Post
lol mods are cunts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjet View Post
I was obviously wrong
Frakkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #890
LiT
Biggest Drama Queen 2013
Most Annoying Muser 2013

Best Muser Couple 2014
 
LiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 January 2007
Age: 28
Last.fm icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxemburger Queen View Post
You entered a thread just to be rude. I politely asked you to leave if you didn't have anything else to contribute yet you stayed.
What are you talking about? How am I rude? There was nothing rude about that. You guys talked about me, that is why I entered the thread, then I presented my view, that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frakkles View Post
He did the exact same thing in my boat. I didn't reply, just reported him. Mods didn't do a thing.

Can't win either way.
If I had reported you every time you had offended me on this board.... Don't try to be the victim here.

Last edited by LiT; 20-04-2013 at 09:58 PM.
LiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 10:04 PM   #891
Frakkles
Biggest Beef Stirrer 2010, 2012, 2013
 
Frakkles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 November 2009
Location: Throwing You On The Ground
Age: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to Frakkles
Facebook icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippe View Post
lol mods are cunts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjet View Post
I was obviously wrong
Frakkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #892
LiT
Biggest Drama Queen 2013
Most Annoying Muser 2013

Best Muser Couple 2014
 
LiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 January 2007
Age: 28
Last.fm icon
Luxemburger Queen, if you meant the love boat thread, then yes, you are right. I needed to make that comment, i had my reasons, I got the warning and I explained my intentions to the mods, then I apologised as well.
LiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #893
Corona Radiata
Banned
 
Join Date: 14 September 2012
Location: The Circuit Board
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Corona Radiata
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
LiT is a good man.
Corona Radiata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 07:26 AM   #894
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
Sleep on it then, and think about it. Nothing nonsense. Good night.
Good morning. I've slept on it and it's still nonsense. Somehow I'm not surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
I got the warning. And not letting him call me dumb 103 times and answer is not really spamming. Just answering back.
I believe that answering back is against the guidelines of the board.

"If you believe someone is being abusive or the content of a post is unacceptable, use the report a bad post button so a moderator can look into this rather than responding to it. The moderators review and discuss every report we receive. Retaliating in an equally negative manner will only serve to get you in trouble too. If you do not like what another user is posting but do not think they are breaking the rules, feel free to report it anyway, or put that user on your ignore list."

If someone is being offensive, you report them. But then the flipside is that mods will actively ignore certain types of reports from certain people, so I guess I can let you off the hook for that one.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
Dee, about that "retard case". As far as I remember, you called me dumb/retarded as well and digging my grave, stuff like that...
Then you remember incorrectly. Not once have I called you a retard. I have called you stupid, so I'll give you that. But I'll get to that later on in this post, so stick with me. I haven't said you were digging your grave. "Keep digging that hole" is a metaphor. In your case, and in CarrieB's case, it meant that you both said something stupid/offensive/provocative, and rather than stop after being called out on it, you just kept posting and making things worse for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxemburger Queen View Post
You entered a thread just to be rude. I politely asked you to leave if you didn't have anything else to contribute yet you stayed.
This is true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
What are you talking about? How am I rude? There was nothing rude about that. You guys talked about me, that is why I entered the thread, then I presented my view, that's it.

If I had reported you every time you had offended me on this board.... Don't try to be the victim here.
Once again, I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt (pay attention, mods. You can give people the benefit of the doubt even if you have something personal against them.) and go back to Simon's boat to see what the conversation was like before you joined in. The damndest thing happened, LiT....I couldn't find a single mention of you.

We were talking about CarrieB, the mods, Simon and gifs of each other. YOU were the rude one here. You stepped into a LOVE boat of someone you don't know, someone who doesn't even like you, just to take a cheap shot at someone else who doesn't like you. I find it a bit hypocritical of you to accuse Frakkles of playing the victim here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frakkles View Post
Reported for hazing. You dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
Luxemburger Queen, if you meant the love boat thread, then yes, you are right. I needed to make that comment, i had my reasons, I got the warning and I explained my intentions to the mods, then I apologised as well.
No, you didn't "need" to make that comment. I'll refer you back to the guidelines quote I copy-pasted at the top of this post.

You DO bring up a valid point though, and this next bit is just for the mods:

I think most of my infractions have been incorrect, based on CONTEXT. Even when you have the context of the post and the reasoning behind it, it's like you just scan it for any word that could be considered offensive and then say "yep, there's one. Infraction". I've probably explained this, and given the mod in question a rundown of the situation, for every infraction. And yet that gets ignored, because you did your quick scan and found something that could be considered offensive, and that's all that's needed.

Which leads me back to the point I was making earlier, about me calling LiT stupid. In the context of the things he's posted; yes. I stand by it. And I wasn't the only one.

I think that about covers it.
__________________

Last edited by Dee3Dee; 21-04-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 09:35 AM   #895
eyduh
lol k
 
eyduh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 August 2009
For some reason LiT thinks you're talking about what he posted in Luke's loveboat.

I think you guys need to be more clear about which instance of love boat intrusion you're referring to, because he's obviously having a hard time telling them apart.
eyduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 09:40 AM   #896
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyduh View Post
For some reason LiT thinks you're talking about what he posted in Luke's loveboat.

I think you guys need to be more clear about which instance of love boat intrusion you're referring to, because he's obviously having a hard time telling them apart.
Or he could pay attention, since Simon's love boat is the most recent happening.

EDIT: And it doesn't even matter really, he's intruding in both boats. None of them like him.
__________________
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #897
LiT
Biggest Drama Queen 2013
Most Annoying Muser 2013

Best Muser Couple 2014
 
LiT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 January 2007
Age: 28
Last.fm icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3Dee View Post

Once again, I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt (pay attention, mods. You can give people the benefit of the doubt even if you have something personal against them.) and go back to Simon's boat to see what the conversation was like before you joined in. The damndest thing happened, LiT....I couldn't find a single mention of you.

We were talking about CarrieB, the mods, Simon and gifs of each other. YOU were the rude one here. You stepped into a LOVE boat of someone you don't know, someone who doesn't even like you, just to take a cheap shot at someone else who doesn't like you. I find it a bit hypocritical of you to accuse Frakkles of playing the victim here.
.
Nono, I meant this thread. I entered this one because you guys mentioned me and Frakkles posted links to my comments, etc. And he acted like a victim, but he is far from that.

The love boat thing: I may have been rude, there's absolutely no doubt about that. But tell me something. Why do you think I felt the urge to act like that? Certainly not because I'm dumb, if you wanna play that card again. As I explained to the mods as well, it was because I got tired of the constant trolling and offensive name calling, so I saw a chance to do "the same thing you guys did before for weeks". And I don't have to go back that far to tell an example. I commented on the top 10 bands about my favourite bands, Frakkles appeared and said "Get out". You can't possibly say he can constantly offend me but I cannot. And I didn't even report him once, I was even generous until now that he reported me. Just think about this, don't find excuses and don't be one sided for a minute.

Last edited by LiT; 21-04-2013 at 10:35 AM.
LiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #898
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
Nono, I meant this thread. I entered this one because you guys mentioned me and Frakkles posted links to my comments, etc. And he acted like a victim, but he is far from that.

The love boat thing: I may have been rude, there's absolutely no doubt about that. But tell me something. Why do you think I felt the urge to act like that? Certainly not because I'm dumb, if you wanna play that card again. As I explain to the mods as well, it was because I got tired of the constant trolling and offensive name calling, so I saw a chance to do "the same thing you guys did before for weeks". And I don't have to go back that far to tell an example. I commented on the top 10 bands about my favourite bands, Frakkles appeared and said "Get out". You can't possibly say he can constantly offend me but I cannot. And I didn't even report him once, I was even generous until now that he reported me. Just think about this, don't find excuses and don't be one sided for a minute.
And the person you replied to was talking about the love boat, not this thread.

"Get out" is a phrase that is commonly used on this board, normally as a joke-y way of saying "I disagree". You can't take everything personally. If everyone took everything personally there would be a lot of infractions going around for everyone. I can't tell you if Frakkles was serious or not in that instance, only he can do that.

Not reporting him is a choice you made. No one made that choice for you. He decided to report you, and so did I, because you were intruding in a love boat where you had no reason to be.

And I'm not being one-sided, I even asked Simon if you two had any sort of friendship or whatever, and he said that he doesn't like you. I went back and checked old posts just to make sure that we hadn't mentioned you in the boat. I went back and checked our interactions on the board just to see what was right or wrong with your post.
__________________
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #899
eyduh
lol k
 
eyduh's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 August 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
The love boat thing: I may have been rude, there's absolutely no doubt about that. But tell me something. Why do you think I felt the urge to act like that? Certainly not because I'm dumb, if you wanna play that card again. As I explained to the mods as well, it was because I got tired of the constant trolling and offensive name calling, so I saw a chance to do "the same thing you guys did before for weeks".
Dude, I can't remember the last time anybody entered someone else's love boat and then decided to call everyone in that boat dumb. You weren't even being mentioned in Simon's loveboat. If you have beef with someone, deal with it in another way, either through PM or through a mod, if you believe the people you're talking about have seriously crossed the line.

But no, you're going to act like you're 12 and drag this bullshit all over the board.
eyduh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #900
Frakkles
Biggest Beef Stirrer 2010, 2012, 2013
 
Frakkles's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 November 2009
Location: Throwing You On The Ground
Age: 26
Send a message via Skype™ to Frakkles
Facebook icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Why do you assume I was talking to you when I said "get out"? I wasn't.

IIRC I was talking to Clunge.

The whole world doesn't revolve around you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippe View Post
lol mods are cunts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjet View Post
I was obviously wrong
Frakkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dear Kev Dramatic Hammer Muse.mu Support 2087 25-09-2012 04:12 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)