Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Incl. Off Topic > Kit & Tab

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 22-05-2016, 09:09 AM   #6841
james90
boring_moderator
 
james90's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 March 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 28
I feel like I'm missing out not having these analogue delays. But it's ok since I don't use delay a whole lot (I know Jim is still upset after I mentioned this in public not long ago)

Have you still got your super bass?
__________________
6 August 2007 - Madison Square Garden
5 March 2010 - Madison Square Garden
23 October 2010 - Nassau Coliseum
15 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
16 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
25 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
26 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
8 May 2015 - Webster Hall
27 January 2016 - Barclays Center
29 January 2016 - Prudential Center
22 July 2017 - Jones Beach
24 July 2017 - Central Park
james90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2016, 11:32 AM   #6842
haze015
MANBEEF!!!!1!1!1!322$!!
 
haze015's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 March 2003
Location: I am a MAN, not a girl or a girl pretending to be a man
Age: 31
Facebook icon SoundCloud icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
Have you still got your super bass?
Yeah, not here though
__________________
Haze smells! << (OMGZ, HACK BY BEWILDERS)
stuff on spotify
haze015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 09:40 AM   #6843
GarJov
Member
 
GarJov's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 December 2015
Location: Leicester, United Kingdom.
Well, it happened. I bought a Hotrod deluxe 3 to replace my AC15.

Also a nice chance to show off my new stealth strap and custom machine heads.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	1,005.3 KB
ID:	19079  
GarJov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 08:16 AM   #6844
james90
boring_moderator
 
james90's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 March 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 28
stuff that which i bought



+ lots of food

Where's D3adstar?
__________________
6 August 2007 - Madison Square Garden
5 March 2010 - Madison Square Garden
23 October 2010 - Nassau Coliseum
15 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
16 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
25 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
26 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
8 May 2015 - Webster Hall
27 January 2016 - Barclays Center
29 January 2016 - Prudential Center
22 July 2017 - Jones Beach
24 July 2017 - Central Park
james90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 10:51 PM   #6845
Crowella
Will fap for food
 
Crowella's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 August 2007
Location: Syd City 2000
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Crowella Send a message via Skype™ to Crowella
Facebook icon Twitter icon SoundCloud icon reddit icon
I feel like I haven't been here in ages and James is still rescuing wangcas... Wait, that looks different.
__________________
Valko
Our father, Who art in Strymon, Metal Zone be thy name; Thy toan will come; Your klon be done; On stage as it is in bedroom. Give us this day our daily song. And give us our telecasters, as we forgive those that cannot impress us. And lead us not unto buffers, but deliver us true bypass.

For thy toan, the BigSky, and the morning glory are yours for now and for ever.
Crowella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 05:54 AM   #6846
james90
boring_moderator
 
james90's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 March 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowella View Post
I feel like I haven't been here in ages and James is still rescuing wangcas... Wait, that looks different.
It lives!

I don't know the story behind it, but there was one in the Emex catalog called the Pariaxe that seems to be the equivalent to this. I've never actually seen that version of it, but there was another Shadow version for sale in 2007 (by the same seller that had the blue Londaxe and Romaxe)

I need to figure out the best way to bring this back to the US. I think I might be able to remove the neck and fit it in my suitcase... not sure if it's a good idea though
__________________
6 August 2007 - Madison Square Garden
5 March 2010 - Madison Square Garden
23 October 2010 - Nassau Coliseum
15 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
16 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
25 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
26 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
8 May 2015 - Webster Hall
27 January 2016 - Barclays Center
29 January 2016 - Prudential Center
22 July 2017 - Jones Beach
24 July 2017 - Central Park
james90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 06:04 AM   #6847
Cider
Member
 
Cider's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 November 2015
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
It lives!

I don't know the story behind it, but there was one in the Emex catalog called the Pariaxe that seems to be the equivalent to this. I've never actually seen that version of it, but there was another Shadow version for sale in 2007 (by the same seller that had the blue Londaxe and Romaxe)

I need to figure out the best way to bring this back to the US. I think I might be able to remove the neck and fit it in my suitcase... not sure if it's a good idea though
Did it come with a case? I think it might be worth it calling your airline and checking. They might let you bring it as a carry on
Cider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 08:03 AM   #6848
james90
boring_moderator
 
james90's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 March 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 28
It came with a gig bag, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me take it as a carry on because of size. Thing is about this one is that it's really fragile, so if it was sent over, I'd have to take the neck off anyway.
__________________
6 August 2007 - Madison Square Garden
5 March 2010 - Madison Square Garden
23 October 2010 - Nassau Coliseum
15 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
16 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
25 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
26 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
8 May 2015 - Webster Hall
27 January 2016 - Barclays Center
29 January 2016 - Prudential Center
22 July 2017 - Jones Beach
24 July 2017 - Central Park
james90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 03:36 PM   #6849
Cider
Member
 
Cider's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 November 2015
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
It came with a gig bag, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't let me take it as a carry on because of size. Thing is about this one is that it's really fragile, so if it was sent over, I'd have to take the neck off anyway.
Yeah, then I think wrapping the neck and body separately in some clothes and putting it in your carry on backpack sounds safer. Might want to avoid checked bags though because there can be sudden temp changes in the back of the plane/ during transport
Cider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 04:09 PM   #6850
james90
boring_moderator
 
james90's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 March 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 28
More concerned about something actually happening to it because of security or someone throwing the suitcase. I'm going to have it shipped over I think, but with the neck removed... the neck joint isn't exactly a solid design, as I've found out with both londaxes (???) I've owned. One was repaired and went to Crowella, and the other is currently a bunch parts on my shelf....
__________________
6 August 2007 - Madison Square Garden
5 March 2010 - Madison Square Garden
23 October 2010 - Nassau Coliseum
15 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
16 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
25 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
26 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
8 May 2015 - Webster Hall
27 January 2016 - Barclays Center
29 January 2016 - Prudential Center
22 July 2017 - Jones Beach
24 July 2017 - Central Park
james90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 07:07 PM   #6851
muse59200
Member
 
muse59200's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 December 2010
Location: France
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
More concerned about something actually happening to it because of security or someone throwing the suitcase. I'm going to have it shipped over I think, but with the neck removed... the neck joint isn't exactly a solid design, as I've found out with both londaxes (???) I've owned. One was repaired and went to Crowella, and the other is currently a bunch parts on my shelf....

If you want to get rid of it, I can have a solution for you...
muse59200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 02:23 AM   #6852
Cider
Member
 
Cider's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 November 2015
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
More concerned about something actually happening to it because of security or someone throwing the suitcase. I'm going to have it shipped over I think, but with the neck removed... the neck joint isn't exactly a solid design, as I've found out with both londaxes (???) I've owned. One was repaired and went to Crowella, and the other is currently a bunch parts on my shelf....
Shipping sounds the safest with guitars i think. Why is it so fragile? I was under assumption that bolt-on guitars can take any abuse, unlike Gibson headstocks I'm moving across the country in a couple weeks and I still haven't decided whether to ship the double cut or bring it with me in the plane (US laws say that airlines must allow it as a carry on on domestic flights or something)

Are you going to pack it yourself and ship it or you getting a pro to?
Cider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2016, 04:02 AM   #6853
james90
boring_moderator
 
james90's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 March 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by muse59200 View Post
If you want to get rid of it, I can have a solution for you...
Probably not yet. I want to compare them... you know, and see which one is bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cider View Post
Shipping sounds the safest with guitars i think. Why is it so fragile? I was under assumption that bolt-on guitars can take any abuse, unlike Gibson headstocks I'm moving across the country in a couple weeks and I still haven't decided whether to ship the double cut or bring it with me in the plane (US laws say that airlines must allow it as a carry on on domestic flights or something)

Are you going to pack it yourself and ship it or you getting a pro to?
Nope, I've had two shipped over and they both got damaged in the same way. The neck is mounted without ferrules or a neck plate, and if the wood gets compressed at all, the neck won't stay still.
__________________
6 August 2007 - Madison Square Garden
5 March 2010 - Madison Square Garden
23 October 2010 - Nassau Coliseum
15 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
16 April 2013 - Madison Square Garden
25 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
26 May 2013 - Emirates Stadium
8 May 2015 - Webster Hall
27 January 2016 - Barclays Center
29 January 2016 - Prudential Center
22 July 2017 - Jones Beach
24 July 2017 - Central Park
james90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amps , bass , buying , effects , g.a.s. , guitars , new gear , new stuff , purchases , recent , recent purchaces , reviews , shiny and new , shopping , where to buy


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Web Feature: behind the scenes at a recent photo shoot cher Muse In the Media 12 03-07-2010 12:45 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)