Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Other Muse Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 4.92 average.
Old 12-06-2006, 03:17 AM   #76
Jimnightshade
Member
 
Join Date: 15 February 2006
Location: United states
Age: 27
MySpace icon
CAAANT YOUUU SEE THAT II HAVE NEEEDED BEGGIN FOR SOOO MUC HMORRE THAN YOU COULD EVER GIVVEEE!!! and I dont WNAT YOU TO ADOOORE ME dont WANT you TO IGnore ME WHEN IT PLEASSES YOUU, YEAAAAHHHH AND ILL DOOO IT ON MY OWN, OOOAHAHAHAOOEHHHOOEEEEEEEOOOOHWWEEEEEWHYAAAAAAAAEE EOOOAHHHHH AND ILL DO IT ON MYAAYAAAAAAAOOOOHHHH WIDLYAHHHHOOOEAHHHAHAHAH YEAHHHH YOUUU WILL NEVAAA MAKEEE ITTTTTT AFOAOAOHAOHHOEEOOHHH
Jimnightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:32 PM   #77
Mu$e008
Member
 
Mu$e008's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 May 2006
Location: Montpellier, France (shit)
Send a message via MSN to Mu$e008 Send a message via Yahoo to Mu$e008
i found another good quote!!!!
"No-one's going to take me alive
The time has come to make thing right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive"
__________________
Mu$e008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:47 PM   #78
La Presidente
Member
 
La Presidente's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 June 2006
Location: Standing in the way of control.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnightshade
CAAANT YOUUU SEE THAT II HAVE NEEEDED BEGGIN FOR SOOO MUC HMORRE THAN YOU COULD EVER GIVVEEE!!! and I dont WNAT YOU TO ADOOORE ME dont WANT you TO IGnore ME WHEN IT PLEASSES YOUU, YEAAAAHHHH AND ILL DOOO IT ON MY OWN, OOOAHAHAHAOOEHHHOOEEEEEEEOOOOHWWEEEEEWHYAAAAAAAAEE EOOOAHHHHH AND ILL DO IT ON MYAAYAAAAAAAOOOOHHHH WIDLYAHHHHOOOEAHHHAHAHAH YEAHHHH YOUUU WILL NEVAAA MAKEEE ITTTTTT AFOAOAOHAOHHOEEOOHHH
I couldn't have put it better myself! Took the words right out of my mouth, you did
La Presidente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:36 PM   #79
Glorius
Member
 
Glorius's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 September 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 28
"Shame on you for thinking you're all alone
If you want i'll make you wish you were"
AND BEAT BOXING! hell yes!

I love sinister Bellamy!

"I would still lay down my life for you"

"I doooon't loooooove yooooou
and aaaye neeever diiiiid"
The hyper chondriac music version. Beautiful!

"Hopelessly
I'll love you endlessy"

"Come to be
How did it come to be?
Tied to a rail road
No love to set us free"

"Loooonliness be over"

"I was all alone wearing just socks and a phone"
really is classic.

"Take off your disguise"

"I'm young but i know that i'm aroused"

"Someone tell me why she breaks my fall then breaks my heart"

"You must pay for your crimes against the earth"

"I'll be there as soon as i can
but i'm busy mending broken pieces of the life i had before"
Glorius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 02:41 PM   #80
Muse_Maniac
Member
 
Muse_Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 September 2006
Age: 29
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Fury

Breath in deep, And cleanse away our sins, And we'll prey that theres no God, To punish us and make a fuss

From the Japanease version of the Absolution Album, the song is called 'Fury' and I love it!
Muse_Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:11 PM   #81
trouble
Custard Lugs
 
Join Date: 13 July 2006
Location: Kent
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse_Nut18
Breath in deep, And cleanse away our sins, And we'll prey that theres no God, To punish us and make a fuss

From the Japanease version of the Absolution Album, the song is called 'Fury' and I love it!
Hunny, we know what Fury is...
__________________
10/11/06 | 11/11/06 | 14/11/06 | 22/11/06 | 23/11/06 | 16/06/07 | 17/06/07 | 12/04/08 | 10/11/09 | 13/11/09 | 11/09/10 | 26/10/12 | 27/10/12 | 23/11/12 | 18/02/13 | 22/05/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
the day i meet you will be the day i give up meeting more. my hunt will be over i'm sure.
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:11 PM   #82
DeathsBeadyEyes
Member
 
Join Date: 07 September 2006
Soul Lovers?

look at how many times muse mention the word soul in there lyrics..i realised this this the other day....
1-and our souls won't be exhumed -Sing For Absolution
2-i feel my soul crumbling away- Falling Away With You
3-Give me your heart and your soul- Hysteria
4-Future soul forgive this mess-Fury
5-All the souls that would die just to feel alive-starlight
6-You set my soul alight-supermassive black hole
7-Your souls unbreakable-Invincible
8-Watch our souls fade away- Hodoo
9-'m sick of feeling my soul/That gives life to a soul-map of your head
10-Souls weeping above/Destroying puppet strings To our souls-Micro cuts
11-Forcing our darkest souls to unfold-showbiz
12-For all the holes in our soul host no thrills-Screenager
13-Soulless is everywhere-new born
14-Your soul can't hate anything-bliss


Can anyone think of any other mentions of soul?? how about any others words they like?i think maybe memories and sins as well


hmmm...interesting, radiohead like the word soul too and showbiz is the only album whichs sound alot like radiohead and only one song with the word soul in it features in it, while black holes & revaltions has 4 songs....
DeathsBeadyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #83
trouble
Custard Lugs
 
Join Date: 13 July 2006
Location: Kent
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsBeadyEyes
look at how many times muse mention the word soul in there lyrics..i realised this this the other day....
1-and our souls won't be exhumed -Sing For Absolution
2-i feel my soul crumbling away- Falling Away With You
3-Give me your heart and your soul- Hysteria
4-Future soul forgive this mess-Fury
5-All the souls that would die just to feel alive-starlight
6-You set my soul alight-supermassive black hole
7-Your souls unbreakable-Invincible
8-Watch our souls fade away- Hodoo
9-'m sick of feeling my soul/That gives life to a soul-map of your head
10-Souls weeping above/Destroying puppet strings To our souls-Micro cuts
11-Forcing our darkest souls to unfold-showbiz
12-For all the holes in our soul host no thrills-Screenager
13-Soulless is everywhere-new born
14-Your soul can't hate anything-bliss


Can anyone think of any other mentions of soul?? how about any others words they like?i think maybe memories and sins as well


hmmm...interesting, radiohead like the word soul too and showbiz is the only album whichs sound alot like radiohead and only one song with the word soul in it features in it, while black holes & revaltions has 4 songs....
FFS stop banging on about that shit band! This is a MUSE site!
__________________
10/11/06 | 11/11/06 | 14/11/06 | 22/11/06 | 23/11/06 | 16/06/07 | 17/06/07 | 12/04/08 | 10/11/09 | 13/11/09 | 11/09/10 | 26/10/12 | 27/10/12 | 23/11/12 | 18/02/13 | 22/05/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev View Post
the day i meet you will be the day i give up meeting more. my hunt will be over i'm sure.
trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #84
MicroWaveMeInsane
Member
 
MicroWaveMeInsane's Avatar
 
Join Date: 24 August 2006
Location: Paris, France
Age: 33
I sould quote You Fucking Mother Fucker, I'm singing it when taking a shower. I'm super fan of the end "KEEE DA DA DA DA DAAAA"
MicroWaveMeInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:22 PM   #85
hypocricy
Member
 
Join Date: 09 September 2006
don't waste you're time
or time will waste you ...

and I still think the whole words of Assassin is a qoute of revolution ... hm, I don't think that's proper english
hypocricy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #86
reenap
the ideal crash
 
Join Date: 23 December 2004
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Age: 34
'Your golden skies
Feed my role
In this forgotten space race
Under my control'


Also....from the same song...


'You know I dont love you and I never did
I dont want you and I never will'
- for the ultimate in bashing a shit boyfriend
__________________
It's plain to see it's trying to speak
cherished dreams forever asleep
hopelessly I'll love you endlessly
hopelessly I'll give you everything
but I won't give you up
I won't let you down
and I won't leave you falling
if the moment ever comes
reenap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:40 PM   #87
lachesi
Member
 
lachesi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 June 2004
Location: Bordeaux
Age: 36
Nice trhead!

our freedom's consuming itself... (take a bow)

Don't waste your time or time will waste you... (Knights of Cydonia)

Wash me away, Clean your body of me, Erase all the memories... (Citizen erased)

And i'll hide from the world , kind of broken frame... (Sunburn)

But I can do more...
I am in a hurry, see you later!!!!
lachesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:41 PM   #88
hachi
Member
 
hachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 September 2006
Location: Italy
it's too hard to choose!
I love a lot of lyrics of showbiz, especially muscle museum or cave.
I adore citizen erased.
in the last album Map of the problematique is absolutely the best.
I can't choose just one!
__________________
I'll hide from the world
behind a broken frame
and I'll burn forever.
hachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:43 PM   #89
greg
Hero Hero Hero Hero Hero
 
greg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 24 July 2003
Location: Leicester / Suffolk
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to greg
Last.fm icon MySpace icon
Don't waste your time or time will waste you
__________________
greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 03:45 PM   #90
hachi
Member
 
hachi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 September 2006
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnightshade
CAAANT YOUUU SEE THAT II HAVE NEEEDED BEGGIN FOR SOOO MUC HMORRE THAN YOU COULD EVER GIVVEEE!!! and I dont WNAT YOU TO ADOOORE ME dont WANT you TO IGnore ME WHEN IT PLEASSES YOUU, YEAAAAHHHH AND ILL DOOO IT ON MY OWN, OOOAHAHAHAOOEHHHOOEEEEEEEOOOOHWWEEEEEWHYAAAAAAAAEE EOOOAHHHHH AND ILL DO IT ON MYAAYAAAAAAAOOOOHHHH WIDLYAHHHHOOOEAHHHAHAHAH YEAHHHH YOUUU WILL NEVAAA MAKEEE ITTTTTT AFOAOAOHAOHHOEEOOHHH
the best words of ever.
[my favourite song ]
__________________
I'll hide from the world
behind a broken frame
and I'll burn forever.
hachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bbz , god loves tags


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the best muse quotes Appelstroop Other Muse Topics 2445 17-07-2017 04:00 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)