Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Other Muse Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average.
Old 11-04-2011, 10:26 AM   #691
Maia.M
Member
 
Maia.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 January 2010
Location: Georgia
Age: 32
Send a message via Skype™ to Maia.M
Facebook icon
hi there
i have a question about bank card. I wonder if muse.mu shop accept payments by card, registered in country, which is not in the list? I want to buy things from Georgia (with credit card that registered in Georgian Bank) and send them to Germanic delivery address. What you think is it possible?

Last edited by Maia.M; 11-04-2011 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Bank cards :-/
Maia.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:27 PM   #692
ayla
fuck off all the faff
 
ayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 July 2009
Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands
Age: 33
Twitter icon You Tube icon
^ maybe you can just sign up for a paypal account? then it will always work.
__________________
Past Muse gigs: 71
Future Muse gigs: none
ayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #693
FCooper92
Member
 
Join Date: 11 April 2011
Anyone know if the iPhone 3G or 3GS version of this case exists?

http://muse.mu/shop/product/336/whit...7/accessories/
FCooper92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:12 PM   #694
Maia.M
Member
 
Maia.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 January 2010
Location: Georgia
Age: 32
Send a message via Skype™ to Maia.M
Facebook icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayla View Post
^ maybe you can just sign up for a paypal account? then it will always work.
it would be great but paypal is not available in my country
Maia.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #695
Maia.M
Member
 
Maia.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 January 2010
Location: Georgia
Age: 32
Send a message via Skype™ to Maia.M
Facebook icon
I think I find the way how to get muse merchandise from my country. Now I have another problem to work out and REALLY need your help

I'm going to buy this Ladies Resistance Hooded Zip Up but sizing info confuses me a bit



Has anyone bought it already? please, help me to choose what size to take. I usually wear t-shirts size 8(UK) and they are excellently fitted. So, should I take small size hoody or medium one?
Maia.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:24 PM   #696
Pinky753
Spider Shannonizer
 
Pinky753's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 November 2007
Location: UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maia.M View Post
I think I find the way how to get muse merchandise from my country. Now I have another problem to work out and REALLY need your help

I'm going to buy this Ladies Resistance Hooded Zip Up but sizing info confuses me a bit



Has anyone bought it already? please, help me to choose what size to take. I usually wear t-shirts size 8(UK) and they are excellently fitted. So, should I take small size hoody or medium one?
I've got that hoody in medium, and I'm size 12-14 so you'll definitely want a small
__________________
13/08/08 - 17/08/08 - 04/09/09 - 05/09/09 - 10/10/09 - 12/10/09 - 13/10/09 - 26/06/10 - 10/09/10 - 11/09/10
- 28/08/11
Pinky753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #697
Maia.M
Member
 
Maia.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 January 2010
Location: Georgia
Age: 32
Send a message via Skype™ to Maia.M
Facebook icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky753 View Post
I've got that hoody in medium, and I'm size 12-14 so you'll definitely want a small
great, thanks a lot
Maia.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #698
vanya
Member
 
Join Date: 30 May 2010
ladies blue hoodie

I want this hoody but...

It says it comes up small, but exactly how small is it? It doesn't come in an XL so I'm kind of wary about ordering, especially if it's prone to shrinking.
vanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:15 AM   #699
Spiral-Static
Soulless is everywhere...
 
Spiral-Static's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31 March 2010
Location: Licking the Chrome Kaoss Manson.
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Spiral-Static
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanya View Post
I want this hoody but...

It says it comes up small, but exactly how small is it? It doesn't come in an XL so I'm kind of wary about ordering, especially if it's prone to shrinking.
I was thinking the same thing. I want to order one, and I have a small for the explode hoodie and it's a little baggy and I like it like that, I notice it's the same length as my butterfly shirt. Does anyone know what size the small hoodie would be in say, comparison to a ladies medium shirt?
__________________
10th December 2010 @ Acer Arena.

Keeps:
The piano solo from Butterflies and Hurricanes. The solo from Sunburn. The piano from I Belong To You.
"You'll feel, broken inside, you'll feel" from Spiral Static. The album artwork from Showbiz.
Spiral-Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:48 AM   #700
kh95
Psycho with a whistle
 
kh95's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31 December 2010
Location: Alaska
Age: 23
Flickr icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral-Static View Post
I was thinking the same thing. I want to order one, and I have a small for the explode hoodie and it's a little baggy and I like it like that, I notice it's the same length as my butterfly shirt. Does anyone know what size the small hoodie would be in say, comparison to a ladies medium shirt?
I got that hoodie in a small and it is pretty fitted. It fits ok, but I would've gotten a med. It did shrink quite a bit when i washed it. I usually wear womens small. So I would get one size larger than what you normally wear. Hope i helped!
__________________
Me Keeps: Matt tripping during Bliss @ Versailles Courtyard Paris, 2005
Falseto in Bliss @ Versailles Courtyard Paris, 2005
End vocalizing in Undisclosed Desires @ Glastonbury, 2010
Matt claiming that being able to tickle yourself is a good thing in this interview, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz1Hy6dRj8g

Allon-sy!
kh95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:47 AM   #701
Spiral-Static
Soulless is everywhere...
 
Spiral-Static's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31 March 2010
Location: Licking the Chrome Kaoss Manson.
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Spiral-Static
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by kh95 View Post
I got that hoodie in a small and it is pretty fitted. It fits ok, but I would've gotten a med. It did shrink quite a bit when i washed it. I usually wear womens small. So I would get one size larger than what you normally wear. Hope i helped!
Large it is!
Thank you
__________________
10th December 2010 @ Acer Arena.

Keeps:
The piano solo from Butterflies and Hurricanes. The solo from Sunburn. The piano from I Belong To You.
"You'll feel, broken inside, you'll feel" from Spiral Static. The album artwork from Showbiz.
Spiral-Static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #702
Maia.M
Member
 
Maia.M's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 January 2010
Location: Georgia
Age: 32
Send a message via Skype™ to Maia.M
Facebook icon
yeeeeeeesssss, I got my black Resistance Hooded Zip Up today
it's perfect, beautiful, ''museful'' and just love it
Maia.M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2011, 11:50 PM   #703
kh95
Psycho with a whistle
 
kh95's Avatar
 
Join Date: 31 December 2010
Location: Alaska
Age: 23
Flickr icon Tumblr icon
Does anybody know how the U.S. merch sizes compare to the UK merch? Does the US store have a sizing chart, I didn't see one. And do you think a med men's hoodie would be too big for me who wears a med women's hoodie?
__________________
Me Keeps: Matt tripping during Bliss @ Versailles Courtyard Paris, 2005
Falseto in Bliss @ Versailles Courtyard Paris, 2005
End vocalizing in Undisclosed Desires @ Glastonbury, 2010
Matt claiming that being able to tickle yourself is a good thing in this interview, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz1Hy6dRj8g

Allon-sy!
kh95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #704
TheGlitterati
Member
 
TheGlitterati's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19 October 2010
Location: A Zetas Starlight
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to TheGlitterati
I have the undisclosed desires Hoodie, its really thick and keeps me nice and warm Id say it is a good quality hoodie, I also have the grey "explode" Zip up hoodie which is a thinner one, if you are looking for a hoodie for summer.
The undisclosed desires one is more for Winter i would say.

Hope that helps
__________________
Muse LCCG - 4.09.10 Best Night Ever!

Man With the harmonica and Citizen Erased At LCCG

Matt "So I think where going to change our website to ermm from Muse.mu to Citizen Erased.com"
TheGlitterati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2011, 10:49 PM   #705
Parida
Member
 
Parida's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 May 2010
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlitterati View Post
I have the undisclosed desires Hoodie, its really thick and keeps me nice and warm Id say it is a good quality hoodie, I also have the grey "explode" Zip up hoodie which is a thinner one, if you are looking for a hoodie for summer.
The undisclosed desires one is more for Winter i would say.

Hope that helps
Oh yeah - the undisclosed is super warm and cosy! Winter here and it is on high rotation! It is seriously good quality - I was pleasantly surprised.
__________________
Cardioverted by MUSE - Dec 5 2010 Brisbane
I don't complain about set lists
Parida is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2003 , absolution tour , calgary , canada , case , cd to buy , ebay , for sale , god loves tags , iphone 4s , ltd edition , memorabillia , merch , muscle museum ep , muse , muse ep , muse museep ep , posters , sale , selling , sex! , shirt , showbiz box , signed , sizing , stores , t-shirt


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official You Tube Thread cabbage farmer Other Muse Topics 1009 28-01-2012 11:19 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)