Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Gigs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-08-2017, 07:54 AM   #1951
cyborgninja117
Member
 
cyborgninja117's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 February 2009
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Age: 28
From the band's point of view it might be a little disheartening to see a top 10 or more without many big hits. I do wonder how many songs from Resistance onwards will make it into the top 20 but at the same time I can't imagine them not playing at least some of Psycho, PiB, SMBH, Uprising, and the like.

I'm definitely up for missing out on Uprising this time. It was a bit of a damp squib even at the Barrowlands and Manchester Academy gigs.
__________________
Wembley 16.06.07 Liverpool Echo 5.11.09 Glasgow SECC 09.11.09 Manchester LCCC 4.09.10 Wembley 10/11.09.10 Leeds 26.08.11 Manchester M.E.N 01.11.12 Coventry Ricoh 22.5.13 Emirates Stadium 25/26.5.13 Manchester 1.6.13 Barrowlands16.03.15 Manchester O2 22.03.15 Download 13.06.15 Manchester 9.04.16 London 02 12/14.04.16 Glastonbury 24.06.16 Shepherd's Bush Empire 19.08.17
cyborgninja117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:20 AM   #1952
Jobby
Member
 
Jobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 February 2011
Location: UK
Age: 21
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
I can see them playing Psycho, PIB, TIRO and potentially Knights 'cos they get consistently decent reactions at every type of gig and probs have at least a few votes. Maybe even Hysteria.

Doubtful of stuff like Uprising, Starlight, Supermassive, Resistance or Mercy though. The band knows that the type of fans showing up to this gig prefer other songs and, if they end up towards the very bottom of the voting list, I don't see why they'd feel the need to play them.

Also, if anyone wants my Level 3 ticket - I'm looking to try that transfer thing where you send it from one card to another so hit me up.
__________________
LCCC (4/9/10) | Leeds Festival (28/8/11) | Etihad Stadium (1/6/13) | Manchester Academy (22/3/15) | Download Festival (13/6/15)
Manchester Arena (9/4/16) | London O2 (11/4/16) | London O2 (12/4/16) | London O2 (14/4/16) | London O2 (15/4/16) | Eiffel Tower (28/6/16)
Shepherd's Bush Empire (19/8/17) | Belfast Vital (23/8/17) | Leeds Festival (25/8/17)
Jobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:34 AM   #1953
Invincible
Member
 
Join Date: 21 May 2006
I've not logged in since we had the emails to choose our songs... holy shit, when did they add new songs like Space Dementia and Glorious!? What does this mean for those who submitted early before these songs were even added?
Invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:59 AM   #1954
ryanp16
gig confirmed
 
ryanp16's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 August 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
I've not logged in since we had the emails to choose our songs... holy shit, when did they add new songs like Space Dementia and Glorious!? What does this mean for those who submitted early before these songs were even added?
New songs were added about a day or two after the original list went up. You have to email settheset at Contact@settheset.com with your code and whatever your new top 10 is.

If you're doing it, it needs to be done now. The deadline is in two days.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzthief View Post
I had a dream where you got banned for too much setlist discussions.
The o2, Dublin 6-11-09 * The o2, Dublin 3-11-12 * Emirates Stadium, London 26-5-13 * Ethiad Stadium, Manchester 1-6-13 * Ulster Hall, Belfast 15-3-15 * Download Festival 13-6-15 * Rock Werchter 28-6-15 * 3Arena, Dublin 5-4-16 * SSE Arena, Belfast 6-4-16 * Shepherds Bush Empire, London 19-8-17
ryanp16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #1955
Gary Howe
Member
 
Join Date: 20 April 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
I can see them playing Psycho, PIB, TIRO and potentially Knights 'cos they get consistently decent reactions at every type of gig and probs have at least a few votes. Maybe even Hysteria.

Doubtful of stuff like Uprising, Starlight, Supermassive, Resistance or Mercy though. The band knows that the type of fans showing up to this gig prefer other songs and, if they end up towards the very bottom of the voting list, I don't see why they'd feel the need to play them.

Also, if anyone wants my Level 3 ticket - I'm looking to try that transfer thing where you send it from one card to another so hit me up.
Sent you a pm. Just thought though, if you have two tickets can't you just agree to sell it to someone and meet them on the day?
Gary Howe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:45 AM   #1956
musekiddo
Winter Is Coming
 
musekiddo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 October 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Age: 26
Any news on if this will be broadcast?
__________________
musekiddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:47 AM   #1957
Jobby
Member
 
Jobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 February 2011
Location: UK
Age: 21
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Howe View Post
Sent you a pm. Just thought though, if you have two tickets can't you just agree to sell it to someone and meet them on the day?
Got it, I'll send her an email as soon as I can

Could do that but there's a few snags tmk:
a) Planning on keeping my phone turned off for at least most the day to save battery for filming
b) One ticket's standing and the other's seated so I'm not sure how it'd work with the queues :S
c) Apparently some people in the queue ('specially up fromt where I'll be) take issue to other people joining later on

Edit: actually point a kinda doesn't stand since I can text on my iPad
__________________
LCCC (4/9/10) | Leeds Festival (28/8/11) | Etihad Stadium (1/6/13) | Manchester Academy (22/3/15) | Download Festival (13/6/15)
Manchester Arena (9/4/16) | London O2 (11/4/16) | London O2 (12/4/16) | London O2 (14/4/16) | London O2 (15/4/16) | Eiffel Tower (28/6/16)
Shepherd's Bush Empire (19/8/17) | Belfast Vital (23/8/17) | Leeds Festival (25/8/17)

Last edited by Jobby; 09-08-2017 at 10:53 AM.
Jobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:37 AM   #1958
Gary Howe
Member
 
Join Date: 20 April 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
Got it, I'll send her an email as soon as I can

Could do that but there's a few snags tmk:
a) Planning on keeping my phone turned off for at least most the day to save battery for filming
b) One ticket's standing and the other's seated so I'm not sure how it'd work with the queues :S
c) Apparently some people in the queue ('specially up fromt where I'll be) take issue to other people joining later on

Edit: actually point a kinda doesn't stand since I can text on my iPad
I think you'd probably get both tickets with your card and then enter via different entrances. It might be worth asking TM about that first as you may not have to go through the arseing on of reselling it.
Gary Howe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 01:27 PM   #1959
Tuck Norris 85
Member
 
Join Date: 01 November 2015
Location: Kings Lynn, UK
I really hope City of Delusion gets played!! Never seen it live ( They played Assassin at my BH&R gig).

Hopefully the songs they soundchecked the other night will be played too.
Tuck Norris 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:11 PM   #1960
Jobby
Member
 
Jobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 February 2011
Location: UK
Age: 21
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Currently emailing TM about transferring my spare ticket to a new card, does anyone know the best way to go about it? When you look to send them a question email, it forces you to fill out a set subject title but the only options for 'Paperless Tickets' are 'resell request' and 'expired card change' and I don't want them to think my card's expired
__________________
LCCC (4/9/10) | Leeds Festival (28/8/11) | Etihad Stadium (1/6/13) | Manchester Academy (22/3/15) | Download Festival (13/6/15)
Manchester Arena (9/4/16) | London O2 (11/4/16) | London O2 (12/4/16) | London O2 (14/4/16) | London O2 (15/4/16) | Eiffel Tower (28/6/16)
Shepherd's Bush Empire (19/8/17) | Belfast Vital (23/8/17) | Leeds Festival (25/8/17)
Jobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:16 PM   #1961
Gary Howe
Member
 
Join Date: 20 April 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
Currently emailing TM about transferring my spare ticket to a new card, does anyone know the best way to go about it? When you look to send them a question email, it forces you to fill out a set subject title but the only options for 'Paperless Tickets' are 'resell request' and 'expired card change' and I don't want them to think my card's expired
I thought you'd already tried it by email and they didn't understand. The only time I've seen people doing this is by ringing them.
Gary Howe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:21 PM   #1962
ryanp16
gig confirmed
 
ryanp16's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 August 2011
Jobby, seriously, call them.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzthief View Post
I had a dream where you got banned for too much setlist discussions.
The o2, Dublin 6-11-09 * The o2, Dublin 3-11-12 * Emirates Stadium, London 26-5-13 * Ethiad Stadium, Manchester 1-6-13 * Ulster Hall, Belfast 15-3-15 * Download Festival 13-6-15 * Rock Werchter 28-6-15 * 3Arena, Dublin 5-4-16 * SSE Arena, Belfast 6-4-16 * Shepherds Bush Empire, London 19-8-17
ryanp16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:22 PM   #1963
Jobby
Member
 
Jobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 February 2011
Location: UK
Age: 21
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Howe View Post
I thought you'd already tried it by email and they didn't understand. The only time I've seen people doing this is by ringing them.
Nah, my last email was just about putting it up for resale but I'd heard what they let you do all depends on who you happen to get from customer service. If I have to go through ringing them though then maybs I won't bother, idk.
__________________
LCCC (4/9/10) | Leeds Festival (28/8/11) | Etihad Stadium (1/6/13) | Manchester Academy (22/3/15) | Download Festival (13/6/15)
Manchester Arena (9/4/16) | London O2 (11/4/16) | London O2 (12/4/16) | London O2 (14/4/16) | London O2 (15/4/16) | Eiffel Tower (28/6/16)
Shepherd's Bush Empire (19/8/17) | Belfast Vital (23/8/17) | Leeds Festival (25/8/17)
Jobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:16 PM   #1964
hd_captures
Member
 
Join Date: 07 August 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
Nah, my last email was just about putting it up for resale but I'd heard what they let you do all depends on who you happen to get from customer service. If I have to go through ringing them though then maybs I won't bother, idk.
Hey Jobby, I already PM'ed you, so Im sorry for asking here, but exactly how many spare tickets do you have now if you don't mind me asking?
hd_captures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 04:40 PM   #1965
Papierfliegerbauer
Member
 
Join Date: 03 August 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Howe View Post
I thought you'd already tried it by email and they didn't understand. The only time I've seen people doing this is by ringing them.
Can confirm, I had to ring them to transfer the credit card details. It just took that one call (although it did take 15 minutes on hold before I reached anyone).
Papierfliegerbauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#guidinglightforlondon , #votegate , absolution in full , amazing! rip muse fandom , city of delusion do it , gig was okay i guess , is starlight obscure? , no cod no party , vote showbiz


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013.02.18 - Shepherds Bush Empire, London, UK dip Gigs 1267 15-03-2013 04:27 PM
Shepherd's Bush Empire Show Director's Cut Online Now KirkBot News 101 04-03-2013 04:53 PM
Watch Muse Live From Shepherd's Bush Now! KirkBot News 66 20-02-2013 06:21 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)