Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Site > Muse.mu Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:37 PM   #751
Matthijs
KnT Factor Winner 2011
 
Matthijs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 June 2004
Location: Not TrumpLand
Age: 30
Flickr icon Twitter icon SoundCloud icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesPHD View Post
Don't argue with mods Jess.
__________________
Matthijs cannot be held responsible for any consequences of posts that have been made by Matthijs.
Matthijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:36 PM   #752
Aquifa
IM GOING TO SIN!
 
Aquifa's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 June 2011
Location: Downtown
Deviant Art icon Live Journal icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Dear Niall,
Is it just me or is there a new thing where some words are while and when you hover over them, they have ads? Why?
Love,
Me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZSR View Post
Casuals? Casuals?? CASUALS??

You mean that people who listen Madness and Resistance in the place of Megalomania and Exogenesis? I pretend they don't exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJTheMuse View Post
Trust, it's "a fucking".

Keeps

Dom's glitter sunnies

The way Dom says tacos
Do We Need This?
1-24-2013 Staples Center
The Panic Station video and Dom's PS outfit
This Picture


Aquifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:15 AM   #753
JessicaSarahS
Kindest Muser 2012
 
JessicaSarahS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 September 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 35
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquifa View Post
Dear Niall,
Is it just me or is there a new thing where some words are while and when you hover over them, they have ads? Why?
Love,
Me
Could be malware on your computer. Use an anti-spyware program to run scans to remove it, remove any odd extensions or toolbars that you didn't install on your browser/don't need, and after all that's done use an ad-block extension for your browser. /Niall
__________________
JessicaSarahS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #754
Matthijs
KnT Factor Winner 2011
 
Matthijs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 June 2004
Location: Not TrumpLand
Age: 30
Flickr icon Twitter icon SoundCloud icon
If you use firefox or chrome (I'd recommend one of these), it might be worth it to add Adblock Plus as an extention.
__________________
Matthijs cannot be held responsible for any consequences of posts that have been made by Matthijs.
Matthijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:36 PM   #755
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
No prior history.
So essentially, if me and someone with no prior history did the exact same thing, broke the exact same rule...they would get a warning and I would get infracted?
__________________
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:21 PM   #756
JessicaSarahS
Kindest Muser 2012
 
JessicaSarahS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 September 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 35
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3Dee View Post
So essentially, if me and someone with no prior history did the exact same thing, broke the exact same rule...they would get a warning and I would get infracted?
If you had been warned or infracted for that behavior before. So if you were warned for unprovoked attack and did it again, you get an infraction, and you'll keep accumulating infractions for that category. But if you were warned for unprovoked before but this time you start going off topic, then you get a warning for off topic. It depends on the category.
__________________
JessicaSarahS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:52 PM   #757
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
If you had been warned or infracted for that behavior before. So if you were warned for unprovoked attack and did it again, you get an infraction, and you'll keep accumulating infractions for that category. But if you were warned for unprovoked before but this time you start going off topic, then you get a warning for off topic. It depends on the category.
So technically, if I was new here, I could just break every rule once and get away with some warnings?
__________________
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:58 PM   #758
JessicaSarahS
Kindest Muser 2012
 
JessicaSarahS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 September 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 35
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3Dee View Post
So technically, if I was new here, I could just break every rule once and get away with some warnings?
Nah, we've stopped a few that have done that. It has to be within reason. At that point, they're pretty much a troll and we just ban them.
__________________
JessicaSarahS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:20 PM   #759
Queen of the Muse Board
Her Royal Highness: Dore I
👑👑👑👑👑
 
Queen of the Muse Board's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 March 2003
Location: In a land of myth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3Dee View Post
So essentially, if me and someone with no prior history did the exact same thing, broke the exact same rule...they would get a warning and I would get infracted?
Stop trying to make the mods look stupid, Ari
__________________
trouble with dreams is they don't come true; and when they do they can't catch up to you
Queen of the Muse Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #760
ʘ
\_(ツ)_/
 
ʘ's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 September 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxemburger Queen View Post
Stop trying to make the mods look stupid, Ari
wow... If I were a new muser I could probably say a thing or two about this and not get banned...

ah, that fresh, noobie feeling
__________________
MuseBoard I love you, but you're bringing me down
Like a rat in a cage
MuseBoard I love you, but you're wasting my time

And oh.. Take me off your mailing list
MuseBoard you're perfect
Don't please don't change a thing

MuseBoard I love you, but you're freaking me out
But you're still the one pool
Where I'd happily drown

▼>>> ∆ > ∇>
ʘ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2013, 05:23 AM   #761
Dominic.
Member
 
Dominic.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 31 January 2008
Age: 24
Dear Niall

Bonjour
__________________
enit
Quote:
Originally Posted by james90 View Post
Eb--0--3--0--5--0--2--0--0--3--0

(short pause)

Eb--6--6
Dominic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #762
Neil.
▲▲△▲△△▼△▽▽▲
 
Neil.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 January 2008
Location: Ireland; Dublij & Waterfodd
Age: 31
Muse.mu icon
Dearest Le Niall,

I know a few people have put in similar requests before, but I thought I'd try again myself. I have my finals (repeat finals) coming up in May. I know you generally don't entertain requests for temporary bans, but if I find out the specific dates, would it be possible to get a 2 week ban before my finals? I know that usually you guys just suggest to block it via your IP/firewall or just be disciplined about it, but if I know the password to block it, I'll end up back on here.

If it makes it any easier, coming closer, I'll say somethiing like "Niall is a silly billy!!" so you can just give me an infraction or something. But don't tell anyone that secretly, I think the current mod team are doing a good job. Except for that Niall chap. He's an awful silly billy all together!

Neil
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sammy! View Post
GET DRUNK GET STONED GET FUCKED ALL IS WELL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
I just accidentallied my pants.
Neil. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #763
Meep
Moderately neato.
 
Meep's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 October 2004
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil. View Post
Dearest Le Niall,

I know a few people have put in similar requests before, but I thought I'd try again myself. I have my finals (repeat finals) coming up in May. I know you generally don't entertain requests for temporary bans, but if I find out the specific dates, would it be possible to get a 2 week ban before my finals? I know that usually you guys just suggest to block it via your IP/firewall or just be disciplined about it, but if I know the password to block it, I'll end up back on here.

If it makes it any easier, coming closer, I'll say somethiing like "Niall is a silly billy!!" so you can just give me an infraction or something. But don't tell anyone that secretly, I think the current mod team are doing a good job. Except for that Niall chap. He's an awful silly billy all together!

Neil
nub.
__________________
Eat lead, slackers!
Meep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #764
Queen of the Muse Board
Her Royal Highness: Dore I
👑👑👑👑👑
 
Queen of the Muse Board's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 March 2003
Location: In a land of myth
Just say trannies shouldn't be having sex in the library and you'll get your 2 week ban. Much more entertaining for the rest of us as well.
__________________
trouble with dreams is they don't come true; and when they do they can't catch up to you
Queen of the Muse Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #765
Neil.
▲▲△▲△△▼△▽▽▲
 
Neil.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 January 2008
Location: Ireland; Dublij & Waterfodd
Age: 31
Muse.mu icon
I'll pick a fight with someone, or make a spiderman thread in main muse. They'll love that.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sammy! View Post
GET DRUNK GET STONED GET FUCKED ALL IS WELL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
I just accidentallied my pants.
Neil. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dear Kev Dramatic Hammer Muse.mu Support 2087 25-09-2012 04:12 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)