Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Incl. Off Topic > Kit & Tab

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 24-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #1
musecasters
Member
 
musecasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 November 2004
Location: in bed
Age: 44
Twitter icon
Musecasters new replica: blackie





















Midi Strip and circuit from Gazlang

Please DO NOT ask for the outline, wiring diagrams etc, you won't get them ...sorry
__________________


James90: More MOC'S than you...FACT!!
musecasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
Tom!
72.8% water
 
Tom!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 October 2006
Location: Lincoln, UK
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to Tom!
Facebook icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon SoundCloud icon
Absolutely stunning, it makes me cringe seeing it all beaten up like that but it is a replica so it makes sense. Amazing guitar though!
Tom! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #3
Neil.
▲▲△▲△△▼△▽▽▲
 
Neil.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 January 2008
Location: Ireland; Dublij & Waterfodd
Age: 31
Muse.mu icon
nice work! how long did it take?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Sammy! View Post
GET DRUNK GET STONED GET FUCKED ALL IS WELL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
I just accidentallied my pants.
Neil. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
musecasters
Member
 
musecasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 November 2004
Location: in bed
Age: 44
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by trad3mark View Post
nice work! how long did it take?
body work around 3 days, about 5 coats of paint with flatting to get the paintwork perfect, then beat the shit out of it with hammer, keys, polish, sandpaper, walls, tarmac, then the fun job of wiring

like Matt's but no piezo bridge or FF, thats the vol & tone for the bare knuckle P91

it now also has a motherbucker, couldn't get on with the mississpi queen, not my thang



bomber not there as in bits for new midi strip
__________________


James90: More MOC'S than you...FACT!!

Last edited by musecasters; 24-09-2009 at 11:21 AM.
musecasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #5
cheddatom
Member
 
cheddatom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2003
when you say "new" we have seen it before yeh?
cheddatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #6
musecasters
Member
 
musecasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 November 2004
Location: in bed
Age: 44
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddatom View Post
when you say "new" we have seen it before yeh?
well it was a bit of black vinyl

forgot to say, the led work on the chromey, blackie & laster from sims custom

__________________


James90: More MOC'S than you...FACT!!

Last edited by musecasters; 24-09-2009 at 11:28 AM.
musecasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
cheddatom
Member
 
cheddatom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2003
waaaah? I know i've seen this before 'cos we were going on about the relicing
cheddatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:29 AM   #8
musecasters
Member
 
musecasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 November 2004
Location: in bed
Age: 44
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddatom View Post
waaaah? I know i've seen this before 'cos we were going on about the relicing
thats was on the "other" kit n tab
__________________


James90: More MOC'S than you...FACT!!
musecasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:29 AM   #9
Novus Dies
Banned
 
Join Date: 16 July 2009
How much does it cost you to make each of these material wise start to finish.

And I know you are not selling them.
Novus Dies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:30 AM   #10
cheddatom
Member
 
cheddatom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by musecasters View Post
thats was on the "other" kit n tab
aaaah, roit
cheddatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
iwantamanson
Member
 
iwantamanson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 December 2006
Location: Manchester
Age: 29
Send a message via MSN to iwantamanson
Last.fm icon MySpace icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
is the probe wired up? or is a false plate just for show?
looks amazing, nice work.
iwantamanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #12
musecasters
Member
 
musecasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 November 2004
Location: in bed
Age: 44
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantamanson View Post
is the probe wired up? or is a false plate just for show?
looks amazing, nice work.
probe works but quite weak, the sustainer works well and the midi is so much fun
__________________


James90: More MOC'S than you...FACT!!
musecasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:33 AM   #13
cheddatom
Member
 
cheddatom's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2003
is it a wah or a fuzz probe? If it's a wah probe, did you take out the SHO or something? Mine's really hot.
cheddatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #14
musecasters
Member
 
musecasters's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 November 2004
Location: in bed
Age: 44
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddatom View Post
is it a wah or a fuzz probe? If it's a wah probe, did you take out the SHO or something? Mine's really hot.
it is a wah probe, it's got the power knob inside but it's still a little weak, but i'm not fussed as i don't use it much
__________________


James90: More MOC'S than you...FACT!!
musecasters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #15
Olly.
ϟ
Worst Mod 2009
Worst Mod 2010
Even Worse Mod 2011
 
Join Date: 27 August 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by musecasters View Post
thats was on the "other" kit n tab
that would explain it, I was thinking I swear i'd seen it before, thought I could see into the future there for a sec
Olly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
manson replica pics Rokit Kit & Tab 250 01-11-2011 09:19 PM
my bomber replica musecasters Kit & Tab 498 15-10-2010 03:28 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)