Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Gigs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 16-09-2015, 11:12 AM   #61
MuseBadger
Member
 
Join Date: 16 September 2015
Age: 37
Got my tickets, first time I'll have seen them in over 5 years, can't wait!!
Block 105 seating, no issues with Ticketmaster like others seem to have had...
__________________
Wembley Stadium, London 17/06/2007
Marlay Park, Dublin 13/08/2008
O2 Arena, London 13/11/2009
Wembley Stadium, London 11/09/2010
O2 Arena, London 11/04/2016
MuseBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 11:14 AM   #62
MuseBadger
Member
 
Join Date: 16 September 2015
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallbear View Post
73 each for two tickets and 2 more copies of bloody Drones :-P
Is it a copy of Drones per ticket, or per order?
I've bought 2 tickets for the O2, just assumed I would receive one copy of Drones...
__________________
Wembley Stadium, London 17/06/2007
Marlay Park, Dublin 13/08/2008
O2 Arena, London 13/11/2009
Wembley Stadium, London 11/09/2010
O2 Arena, London 11/04/2016
MuseBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 11:20 AM   #63
Olivarez
Member
 
Join Date: 12 June 2012
A slightly less painful ticket scrum with Ticketmaster this morning than with the likes of Seetickets in the past. But that's easy to say, if you've got tickets.

All very expensive, but sadly not too surprising. Tickets for Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes were similarly wallet-robbing, but in-the-round at the O2 has to be a better experience than on-the-ground at MK Bow(e)l. Drones > Throne.
Olivarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 11:51 AM   #64
forevermusic
Believe Everything
 
Join Date: 16 July 2008
Location: A Farm in England
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivarez View Post
A slightly less painful ticket scrum with Ticketmaster this morning than with the likes of Seetickets in the past. But that's easy to say, if you've got tickets.

All very expensive, but sadly not too surprising. Tickets for Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes were similarly wallet-robbing, but in-the-round at the O2 has to be a better experience than on-the-ground at MK Bow(e)l. Drones > Throne.
Its one thing for me to prefer this being at the MK Bowl because I live nearer it, but I would feel more comfortable paying wallet-robbing prices for a big outdoor stadium production and in a venue I think sounds better than an arena gig.

But then I paid this one so I can't act smug and principled here.
__________________
Frequently mistaken for DifferentPerson/Exo-Politik

Muse Shows Attended: 12/11/09 @ The O2 - 11/09/10 @ Wembley Stadium - 28/08/11 @ Reading Festival - 27/10/12 @ The O2 - 18/02/13 @ Shepherd's Bush Empire - 25/05/13 @ Emirates Stadium - 23/03/15 @ Brighton Dome - 12/04/16 @ The O2
forevermusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 12:02 PM   #65
Trotsky1981
Member
 
Join Date: 31 August 2009
Ticket sale problems

Hey all,

Have presale code and member since forever.

Whenever I try to buy O2 tickets I get the following: Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

HELP! Are the presale tickets all gone?

MERCY!
Trotsky1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 01:25 PM   #66
AlecSp
Member
 
Join Date: 23 February 2008
Location: Herts
Age: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotsky1981 View Post
Are the presale tickets all gone?
That's about it! Remember, there are typically very few tickets in any presale. Most of them will be in the general sale on Friday.
AlecSp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 01:26 PM   #67
maturefan
Biggest Drama Queen 2015
 
maturefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 November 2012
Location: Among the displaced peoples
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotsky1981 View Post
Hey all,

Have presale code and member since forever.

Whenever I try to buy O2 tickets I get the following: Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.

HELP! Are the presale tickets all gone?

MERCY!
I think they went by about 10.00. I'm sure you will have no problems getting a ticket when they go on general sale or watch this forum for people selling, legitimately, tickets they don't need. It does happen!
maturefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 01:32 PM   #68
Trotsky1981
Member
 
Join Date: 31 August 2009
Cheers fellow muse dudes, shall have to chance it on Friday then!
Trotsky1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 02:47 PM   #69
tel69
Member
 
Join Date: 03 June 2009
I got 3 in front row of 404 & it was surprisingly easy. I'll be taking our 12 year old to her 1st Muse gig so I know we'll enjoy it, now we just have to keep it secret till December as it's her birthday present!!
tel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 04:30 PM   #70
maturefan
Biggest Drama Queen 2015
 
maturefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 November 2012
Location: Among the displaced peoples
Quote:
Originally Posted by tel69 View Post
I got 3 in front row of 404 & it was surprisingly easy. I'll be taking our 12 year old to her 1st Muse gig so I know we'll enjoy it, now we just have to keep it secret till December as it's her birthday present!!
How do I find out how far from the front my row is? I'm in row U, BK 105.
maturefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 07:09 PM   #71
Green Mamba
Member
 
Green Mamba's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 May 2005
Age: 32
Posted this earlier in the general tour thread.....F*** me the number of times I had to wait with the spinning please wait pages made me have several bowl movements. However I've secured 4 tickets in Level 1, BK103, for Monday. It was suprisingly easy, just those spinning "please wait" wheels of doom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maturefan View Post
How do I find out how far from the front my row is? I'm in row U, BK 105.
The row's are A to Z, front to back.

Here's a video from that block & row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb8i3BNrVYw
Green Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 07:25 PM   #72
maturefan
Biggest Drama Queen 2015
 
maturefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 November 2012
Location: Among the displaced peoples
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Mamba View Post
Posted this earlier in the general tour thread.....F*** me the number of times I had to wait with the spinning please wait pages made me have several bowl movements. However I've secured 4 tickets in Level 1, BK103, for Monday. It was suprisingly easy, just those spinning "please wait" wheels of doom.



The row's are A to Z, front to back.

Here's a video from that block & row.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb8i3BNrVYw
Thanks! Definitely better than top tier in the Emirates! Do they remove some of the seating when there are people standing, in which case the front row wouldn't start with A?
maturefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 10:48 PM   #73
MuseBadger
Member
 
Join Date: 16 September 2015
Age: 37
Any idea on the support act/acts (if any?????)
__________________
Wembley Stadium, London 17/06/2007
Marlay Park, Dublin 13/08/2008
O2 Arena, London 13/11/2009
Wembley Stadium, London 11/09/2010
O2 Arena, London 11/04/2016
MuseBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 11:54 PM   #74
Still not over Muse
Member
 
Join Date: 17 March 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by maturefan View Post
Thanks! Definitely better than top tier in the Emirates! Do they remove some of the seating when there are people standing, in which case the front row wouldn't start with A?
Yes, usually they do not use rows A and B of the lower tier when the arena floor has standing tickets. Are you pleased with your seats?
Still not over Muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2015, 08:04 AM   #75
maturefan
Biggest Drama Queen 2015
 
maturefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 November 2012
Location: Among the displaced peoples
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still not over Muse View Post
Yes, usually they do not use rows A and B of the lower tier when the arena floor has standing tickets. Are you pleased with your seats?
Yes!
maturefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Drones World Tour 2016 KirkBot News 120 26-01-2016 04:35 PM
december 2015 & January 2016 jumpinjoey Gigs 2 03-09-2015 08:26 AM
2012.10.27 - O2 Arena, London, UK L. Gigs 2093 13-11-2012 07:10 PM
2012.10.26 - O2 Arena, London, UK L. Gigs 551 10-11-2012 06:50 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)