Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Gigs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 26
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
2013.06.29 - Stadio Olimpico, Turin, Italy

2nd night syndrome?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
forevermusic
Believe Everything
 
Join Date: 16 July 2008
Location: A Farm in England
First night gets Hysteria, Feeling Good, Undisclosed Desires, Save Me and New Born, second night gets Map of the Problematique, Space Dementia, Liquid State and Stockholm
__________________
Frequently mistaken for DifferentPerson/Exo-Politik

Muse Shows Attended: 12/11/09 @ The O2 - 11/09/10 @ Wembley Stadium - 28/08/11 @ Reading Festival - 27/10/12 @ The O2 - 18/02/13 @ Shepherd's Bush Empire - 25/05/13 @ Emirates Stadium - 23/03/15 @ Brighton Dome - 12/04/16 @ The O2
forevermusic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
Haalford
Member
 
Join Date: 01 June 2013
Location: Besanšon
Age: 23
Question Carpooling

Hello everyone,
(I apologize in advance for all of my english mistakes, I'm french)
I'm looking for musers who are going to the concert in Turin (29/06/2013) by car and who would accept to bring me and my girlfriend to the Stadio Olympico...
We live in Besanšon (France), but we can join the carpooler in a large area (Lausanne or Geneva in Switzerland, Lyon or Chambery in France... or anywhere else around)
Of course, we will participate in the travel fees (gas and toll).
If you can and you're willing to take us, please answer to this thread or PM me if possible...

Thank you!
Haalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
GiuliRocks
Member
 
GiuliRocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2013
Location: Italy
Age: 25
Twitter icon
Apparently 2nd nights are better!
GiuliRocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #5
CitizenErased46
Member
 
Join Date: 25 November 2012
Location: Italy - Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by forevermusic View Post
First night gets Hysteria, Feeling Good, Undisclosed Desires, Save Me and New Born, second night gets Map of the Problematique, Space Dementia, Liquid State and Stockholm
... unless they swap 1st with 2nd
Isn't it possible to have MOTP and New Born on same night?
__________________
Imola - June 2002
Bologna - November 2009
Milan - July 2010
Sydney - December 2010
Pesaro - November 2012
Turin - June 2013
Rome - June 2013
CitizenErased46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #6
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 26
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
I am now attending this gig.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 08:09 PM   #7
Dee3Dee
Swedish scum
Most Devoted Fan 2012
 
Join Date: 25 September 2009
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by FabriPav View Post
I am now attending this gig.
inb4 first night syndrome ololol
Dee3Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #8
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 26
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee3Dee View Post
inb4 first night syndrome ololol
What if the gig is better than Paris 2nd
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
spudnuts
Member
 
Join Date: 23 May 2013
Question Gate opens at...

Anyone know what time the doors open for this one? Have to pick up tickets from box office which should be outside the stadium? Box office opens an hour before the gates open.
spudnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #10
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 26
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudnuts View Post
Anyone know what time the doors open for this one? Have to pick up tickets from box office which should be outside the stadium? Box office opens an hour before the gates open.
4.30 pm.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 07:16 AM   #11
spudnuts
Member
 
Join Date: 23 May 2013
Thanks.
spudnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #12
pluginstarlight
foco fino ar cielo
 
pluginstarlight's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 February 2010
Location: Tracy Island
Flickr icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Ciao/Hey guys,

I have tried to keep the stage a surprise, so I haven't seen any pictures. I want to know, though, what side would be better.

I'm not one to stay in the middle - I usually stay on the left - but since Muse are 3 and Chris is on the right (idk about now but that's his spot) I'm thinking about that.

Advice?
pluginstarlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #13
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 26
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluginstarlight View Post
Ciao/Hey guys,

I have tried to keep the stage a surprise, so I haven't seen any pictures. I want to know, though, what side would be better.

I'm not one to stay in the middle - I usually stay on the left - but since Muse are 3 and Chris is on the right (idk about now but that's his spot) I'm thinking about that.

Advice?
If you reach for barrier, go on the right (Chris side). If you don't, in the middle you get a better view imo.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #14
mumiouze89
Member
 
mumiouze89's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 September 2006
Location: Suisse
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haalford View Post
Hello everyone,
(I apologize in advance for all of my english mistakes, I'm french)
I'm looking for musers who are going to the concert in Turin (29/06/2013) by car and who would accept to bring me and my girlfriend to the Stadio Olympico...
We live in Besanšon (France), but we can join the carpooler in a large area (Lausanne or Geneva in Switzerland, Lyon or Chambery in France... or anywhere else around)
Of course, we will participate in the travel fees (gas and toll).
If you can and you're willing to take us, please answer to this thread or PM me if possible...

Thank you!
Hey! I'm also looking for someone who'd we willing to take me along in their car on 29th... I live near Lausanne/Montreux, please let me know if you find anyone who can take you and if they have a spare seat
__________________
02.07.06 - 18.08.06 - 05.12.06 - 16.06.07 - 23.06.07 - 13.07.07 - 24.07.07 - 10.10.07 - 12.04.08 - 13.08.08 - 16.08.08 - 08.09.09 - 18.11.09 - 22.11.09 - 02.12.09 - 04.12.09

mumiouze89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2013, 11:48 AM   #15
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 26
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Map of the entrances for Turin.

http://www.ticketone.it/obj/media/IT...a-ingressi.pdf
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
welcome back fury , where is fury fabri?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013.07.06 - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, Italy L. Gigs 179 17-07-2013 11:01 PM
Second Night in Turin Added KirkBot News 0 04-12-2012 08:10 AM
2013.06.28 - Stadio Olimpico, Turin, Italy L. Gigs 0 16-11-2012 11:39 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)