Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Songs & Releases

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 28-06-2015, 01:40 PM   #46
Reapers
Member
 
Reapers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 May 2015
Location: UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfielding View Post
The Resistance:
Exogenesis: Symphony Pt 1
Exogenesis: Symphony Pt 2
Exogenesis: Symphony Pt 3
(This has to be their worst album for me. Despite that, these 3 songs are extremely underrated).

Exogenesis isn't underrated at all.
Double facepalm.

Argument - not happening.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairolfitri View Post
Because God forbid a legitimate opinion question is asked around here.
NEC Birmingham 14/11/06
Wembley Stadium - 10/09/10
Reading Festival - 28/08/11
LG Arena, Birmingham - 30/10/12
Ricoh Arena, Coventry - 22/05/13
Eithad Stadium, Manchester - 01/06/13
Manchester Academy - 22/03/15
Download Festival - 13/06/15

O2 Arena, Prague - 04/06/16

Reapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:50 PM   #47
Jobby
Member
 
Jobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 February 2011
Location: UK
Age: 21
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapers View Post
Exogenesis: Symphony Pt 1
Exogenesis: Symphony Pt 2
Exogenesis: Symphony Pt 3
(This has to be their worst album for me. Despite that, these 3 songs are extremely underrated).
Exogenesis is overrated, if anything.
__________________
Old Trafford (4/9/10) | Leeds Festival (28/8/11) | Etihad Stadium (1/6/13) | Manchester Academy (22/3/15) | Download Festival (13/6/15)
Manchester Arena (9/4/16) | London O2 (11/4/16) | London O2 (12/4/16) | London O2 (14/4/16) | London O2 (15/4/16) | Eiffel Tower (28/6/16)
Shepherd's Bush Empire (19/8/17) | Belfast Vital (23/8/17) | Leeds Festival (25/8/17)
Jobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 02:59 PM   #48
AdamCee
Member
 
AdamCee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 April 2014
Showbiz:
Showbiz, Muscle Museum, Sunburn


OoS:
New Born, Hyper Music, Micro Cuts


Abso:
TIRO, Stockholm, Fury (it basically counts as Abso)


BHAR:
Map, KoC, Assassin


The Resistance:
Undisclosed Desires, Unnatural Selection, Resistance


T2L:
Liquid State, Panic Station, Follow Me


Drones:
The Handler, Psycho, Reapers
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by clydebank;
I haven't been that horrified since I gave birth to my sister
AdamCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:02 PM   #49
bumpypotato
Strangeseas is persistent
 
bumpypotato's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2011
Location: In your pants and loving it.
Age: 23
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
Exogenesis is overrated, if anything.
No.
__________________
bumpypotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:15 PM   #50
Reapers
Member
 
Reapers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 May 2015
Location: UK
Age: 27
Maybe I should start a thread called, "First 3 songs that come to your head when you think of the band, Muse" and see how many times Exogenesis is mentioned.

Triple facepalm.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairolfitri View Post
Because God forbid a legitimate opinion question is asked around here.
NEC Birmingham 14/11/06
Wembley Stadium - 10/09/10
Reading Festival - 28/08/11
LG Arena, Birmingham - 30/10/12
Ricoh Arena, Coventry - 22/05/13
Eithad Stadium, Manchester - 01/06/13
Manchester Academy - 22/03/15
Download Festival - 13/06/15

O2 Arena, Prague - 04/06/16

Reapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:34 PM   #51
Jobby
Member
 
Jobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 February 2011
Location: UK
Age: 21
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapers View Post
Maybe I should start a thread called, "First 3 songs that come to your head when you think of the band, Muse" and see how many times Exogenesis is mentioned.

Triple facepalm.
What? How quickly a song pops into people's heads =/= how highly they rate it. That's just to do with association. First 3 songs I'd say would be Hysteria, Supermassive and Knights but there are plenty of songs I rate higher than those.

Exogenesis is almost exclusively talked about positively by just about everyone who mentions it on this board and it frequently features in Top 10/Favourite Song lists. How is it underrated?
__________________
Old Trafford (4/9/10) | Leeds Festival (28/8/11) | Etihad Stadium (1/6/13) | Manchester Academy (22/3/15) | Download Festival (13/6/15)
Manchester Arena (9/4/16) | London O2 (11/4/16) | London O2 (12/4/16) | London O2 (14/4/16) | London O2 (15/4/16) | Eiffel Tower (28/6/16)
Shepherd's Bush Empire (19/8/17) | Belfast Vital (23/8/17) | Leeds Festival (25/8/17)
Jobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 03:54 PM   #52
LewisF
Member
 
LewisF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 February 2014
Location: England
Age: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapers View Post
Double facepalm.

Argument - not happening.
It seems like you're bit of a dick. How is Exo underrated?
__________________
1/11/12 Manchester Arena
8/4/16 Manchester Arena
Quote:
Originally Posted by 005 View Post
People like you wished you had seen them when I did, you are the lot that made them into a Pop Act not me I made them big
LewisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:02 PM   #53
Mr Problematique
ɹәqɯәɯ
 
Mr Problematique's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 April 2015
Location: -land
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapers View Post
Maybe I should start a thread called, "First 3 songs that come to your head when you think of the band, Muse" and see how many times Exogenesis is mentioned.

Triple facepalm.
You like arguing, don't you?
Mr Problematique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:11 PM   #54
Reapers
Member
 
Reapers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 May 2015
Location: UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfielding View Post
It seems like you're bit of a dick. How is Exo underrated?
Correct. I am a dick because I think something is underrated.

If you read carefully, someone actually agreed. Some people on here are extremely rude. Would you be like this to me in person?

You don't have to answer that by the way.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairolfitri View Post
Because God forbid a legitimate opinion question is asked around here.
NEC Birmingham 14/11/06
Wembley Stadium - 10/09/10
Reading Festival - 28/08/11
LG Arena, Birmingham - 30/10/12
Ricoh Arena, Coventry - 22/05/13
Eithad Stadium, Manchester - 01/06/13
Manchester Academy - 22/03/15
Download Festival - 13/06/15

O2 Arena, Prague - 04/06/16


Last edited by Reapers; 28-06-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Reapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:14 PM   #55
LewisF
Member
 
LewisF's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 February 2014
Location: England
Age: 16
It's not because of the fact you think a song is underrated, it's the way you say everything, constantly starting arguments, comments like 'double facepalm', which didn't even make sense when you said it.
Also, one could argue that you are extremely rude.
__________________
1/11/12 Manchester Arena
8/4/16 Manchester Arena
Quote:
Originally Posted by 005 View Post
People like you wished you had seen them when I did, you are the lot that made them into a Pop Act not me I made them big
LewisF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:27 PM   #56
Reapers
Member
 
Reapers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 May 2015
Location: UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobby View Post
What? How quickly a song pops into people's heads =/= how highly they rate it. That's just to do with association. First 3 songs I'd say would be Hysteria, Supermassive and Knights but there are plenty of songs I rate higher than those.

Exogenesis is almost exclusively talked about positively by just about everyone who mentions it on this board and it frequently features in Top 10/Favourite Song lists. How is it underrated?
On this messageboard perhaps. But not in general I would have thought?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairolfitri View Post
Because God forbid a legitimate opinion question is asked around here.
NEC Birmingham 14/11/06
Wembley Stadium - 10/09/10
Reading Festival - 28/08/11
LG Arena, Birmingham - 30/10/12
Ricoh Arena, Coventry - 22/05/13
Eithad Stadium, Manchester - 01/06/13
Manchester Academy - 22/03/15
Download Festival - 13/06/15

O2 Arena, Prague - 04/06/16

Reapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:32 PM   #57
Reapers
Member
 
Reapers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 May 2015
Location: UK
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfielding View Post
It's not because of the fact you think a song is underrated, it's the way you say everything, constantly starting arguments, comments like 'double facepalm', which didn't even make sense when you said it.
Also, one could argue that you are extremely rude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfielding View Post
You seem upset.
Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

But if I was rude to you then I apologize.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairolfitri View Post
Because God forbid a legitimate opinion question is asked around here.
NEC Birmingham 14/11/06
Wembley Stadium - 10/09/10
Reading Festival - 28/08/11
LG Arena, Birmingham - 30/10/12
Ricoh Arena, Coventry - 22/05/13
Eithad Stadium, Manchester - 01/06/13
Manchester Academy - 22/03/15
Download Festival - 13/06/15

O2 Arena, Prague - 04/06/16

Reapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:32 PM   #58
Tjet
Most Annoying Muser 2011, 2015
Sluttiest Muser 2012
Sexiest Male Muser 2013
 
Tjet's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 December 2008
Age: 26
Facebook icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapers View Post
On this messageboard perhaps. But not in general I would have thought?
I'd say it's rated even higher outside of this board. It's not very well known, but highly rated among those who know it.
__________________
Tjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:34 PM   #59
Jobby
Member
 
Jobby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 February 2011
Location: UK
Age: 21
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapers View Post
On this messageboard perhaps. But not in general I would have thought?
Not sure what you mean by 'in general'. Just about anywhere you find discussion between Muse fans (Reddit, Twitter, Youtube *shudder*), you'll probably see/hear Exogenesis being praised pretty highly if and when it's mentioned, certainly a lot more often than not.

I used this board as an example because it's probably the main hub of discussion between fans and it seemed like a perfectly good barometer when you used your 'First 3 songs people think of' thread idea.
__________________
Old Trafford (4/9/10) | Leeds Festival (28/8/11) | Etihad Stadium (1/6/13) | Manchester Academy (22/3/15) | Download Festival (13/6/15)
Manchester Arena (9/4/16) | London O2 (11/4/16) | London O2 (12/4/16) | London O2 (14/4/16) | London O2 (15/4/16) | Eiffel Tower (28/6/16)
Shepherd's Bush Empire (19/8/17) | Belfast Vital (23/8/17) | Leeds Festival (25/8/17)
Jobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 04:38 PM   #60
Reapers
Member
 
Reapers's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 May 2015
Location: UK
Age: 27
Okay so what would you guys consider to be overrated?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairolfitri View Post
Because God forbid a legitimate opinion question is asked around here.
NEC Birmingham 14/11/06
Wembley Stadium - 10/09/10
Reading Festival - 28/08/11
LG Arena, Birmingham - 30/10/12
Ricoh Arena, Coventry - 22/05/13
Eithad Stadium, Manchester - 01/06/13
Manchester Academy - 22/03/15
Download Festival - 13/06/15

O2 Arena, Prague - 04/06/16

Reapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you could re-order/re-track a Muse album, how would you do it? Travisx2112 Songs & Releases 397 26-07-2017 08:46 PM
Best 4-track span from each album hairolfitri Songs & Releases 251 13-05-2016 08:46 PM
Ultimate Muse Album - Fixed Track Positions Unidentifiable Songs & Releases 92 09-07-2013 06:01 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)