Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Other Muse Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.88 average.
Old 22-06-2007, 08:44 PM   #46
Celtic Rose
Banned
 
Celtic Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 September 2003
Location: Gliese 581, 20.5 light years away, in the constellation of Libra
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to Celtic Rose Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic Rose
Nah, I think I have made up my mind, the MOTP shirt is going on ebay, I'm just not content with it.


I wanted a scarf
Celtic Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2008, 01:41 AM   #47
paper tiger
free me from this world
 
Join Date: 14 May 2007
Age: 30
anyone want to sell me their muse logo braces?
__________________
Muse gigs I've attended:
19.04.2007 - Tampa, FL
23.02.2013 - Tampa, FL
25.02.2013 - Orlando, FL
paper tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2008, 04:38 PM   #48
iSteph
Member
 
Join Date: 28 February 2005
Age: 28
if anyone wants to sell me their muse hotpants (or knows of anywhere i can get them apart from ebay) that'd be great, gutted i didn't buy them when i had the chance!
__________________
iSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 02:04 AM   #49
paper tiger
free me from this world
 
Join Date: 14 May 2007
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSteph View Post
if anyone wants to sell me their muse hotpants (or knows of anywhere i can get them apart from ebay) that'd be great, gutted i didn't buy them when i had the chance!
http://muse.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=9321_10312

they are selling them at the the official muse US merch store...
__________________
Muse gigs I've attended:
19.04.2007 - Tampa, FL
23.02.2013 - Tampa, FL
25.02.2013 - Orlando, FL
paper tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #50
iSteph
Member
 
Join Date: 28 February 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by shareen View Post
http://muse.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=9321_10312

they are selling them at the the official muse US merch store...

yeah i know about those ones, but im after the UK SMBH ones, besides, i dont much fancy paying however much in dollars plus postage to the UK! thanks anyway!!
__________________
iSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 07:12 PM   #51
paper tiger
free me from this world
 
Join Date: 14 May 2007
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSteph View Post
yeah i know about those ones, but im after the UK SMBH ones, besides, i dont much fancy paying however much in dollars plus postage to the UK! thanks anyway!!
i checked and it would actually only cost you about 22 or 27 uk pounds or so...depending on your shipping method of choice...
__________________
Muse gigs I've attended:
19.04.2007 - Tampa, FL
23.02.2013 - Tampa, FL
25.02.2013 - Orlando, FL
paper tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 07:45 PM   #52
Judderman
is Jazzercising
 
Judderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 June 2004
Location: Salford
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by shareen View Post
i checked and it would actually only cost you about 22 or 27 uk pounds or so...depending on your shipping method of choice...
thats still alot to pay for hot pants...
__________________
Judderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 08:38 PM   #53
paper tiger
free me from this world
 
Join Date: 14 May 2007
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by judderman View Post
thats still a lot to pay for hot pants...
not really, b.c they cost about 12.00 or so pounds not including the shipping...
plus the uk official merch store is pretty pricey if you ask me...15 pounds for logo braces...20 pounds for a small logo bag...10 pounds for a belt...well that is just about right just for a belt, and hot pants yea, of course would cost about 12 pounds especially since it is MUSE merch...i don't think they would come any cheaper than that...it's the shipping that can be a bit pricey...
__________________
Muse gigs I've attended:
19.04.2007 - Tampa, FL
23.02.2013 - Tampa, FL
25.02.2013 - Orlando, FL
paper tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 08:40 PM   #54
Judderman
is Jazzercising
 
Judderman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 June 2004
Location: Salford
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by shareen View Post
not really, b.c they cost about 12.00 or so pounds not including the shipping...
plus the uk official merch store is pretty pricey if you ask me...15 pounds for logo braces...20 pounds for a small logo bag...10 pounds for a belt...well that is just about right just for a belt, and hot pants yea, of course would cost about 12 pounds especially since it is MUSE merch...i don't think they would come any cheaper than that...it's the shipping that can be a bit pricey...
paying an extra 10 - 15 pounds for postage is ridiculous. its the price of the hot pants again.
__________________
Judderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 09:01 PM   #55
iSteph
Member
 
Join Date: 28 February 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by judderman View Post
paying an extra 10 - 15 pounds for postage is ridiculous. its the price of the hot pants again.
yeeah im thinking the same thing! thanks for looking though shareen!
i just reeeally want the SMBH ones! gah!
__________________
iSteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2008, 11:58 PM   #56
paper tiger
free me from this world
 
Join Date: 14 May 2007
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSteph View Post
yeeah im thinking the same thing! thanks for looking though shareen!
i just reeeally want the SMBH ones! gah!
i agree posting cost is a killer, but international posting is always a killer...that is what usually puts me off of doing international shopping...unless overall it's worth it and honestly hotpants shouldn't cost more than $10/5 pounds...but hey what can you do? band merch is always priced a little too high if you ask me...
anyway...i looked up the one's you were talking about and i swear those cost no less than 15 pounds which is more expensive than the american one's, which would cost $30...the dollar is shite, if you ask me...http://muse.trinitystreetdirect.com/...d_id=30&col=30
__________________
Muse gigs I've attended:
19.04.2007 - Tampa, FL
23.02.2013 - Tampa, FL
25.02.2013 - Orlando, FL
paper tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 01:18 AM   #57
hyper_chondriac_muser
remember who you were
 
hyper_chondriac_muser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 January 2005
Location: Fakkin' lahndan rahhks
Age: 30
Twitter icon Muse.mu icon


how cool are these? going on eBay atm Muse Absolution Vans I know they're unofficial but I wish they weren't so I could get a pair in my size lol. Reminds me of the OoS ones that a girl had at the Trafalgar thingy last year... now they fucking rocked!! me wants!
__________________

My collection ♥ | touch the divine | Muse live count = 59
hyper_chondriac_muser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #58
Hajni loves Muse and Zsolt
best Muser in Universe
 
Hajni loves Muse and Zsolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 August 2007
Location: six feet under
Age: 39
Send a message via MSN to Hajni loves Muse and Zsolt Send a message via Yahoo to Hajni loves Muse and Zsolt
Deviant Art icon Flickr icon Last.fm icon MySpace icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper_chondriac_muser View Post


how cool are these? going on eBay atm Muse Absolution Vans I know they're unofficial but I wish they weren't so I could get a pair in my size lol. Reminds me of the OoS ones that a girl had at the Trafalgar thingy last year... now they fucking rocked!! me wants!
whoa! fkin' cool stuff! congrats!


*Hajni is 100% Bellamy*
Hajni loves Muse and Zsolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:07 PM   #59
paper tiger
free me from this world
 
Join Date: 14 May 2007
Age: 30
so is anyone selling any Muse merch...? anyone...
__________________
Muse gigs I've attended:
19.04.2007 - Tampa, FL
23.02.2013 - Tampa, FL
25.02.2013 - Orlando, FL
paper tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #60
Juuso
Scratch my mellotron
 
Juuso's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 August 2004
Location: Finland
Age: 27
Last.fm icon
Shouldn't this be stickied?
__________________
Juuso is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2003 , absolution tour , calgary , canada , case , cd to buy , ebay , for sale , god loves tags , iphone 4s , ltd edition , memorabillia , merch , muscle museum ep , muse , muse ep , muse museep ep , posters , sale , selling , sex! , shirt , showbiz box , signed , sizing , stores , t-shirt


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official You Tube Thread cabbage farmer Other Muse Topics 1009 28-01-2012 10:19 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)