Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Gigs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 27-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #76
Beibi
where is my kalashnikov?
 
Beibi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 April 2005
Location: Spain
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Beibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameDOA View Post
Gracias for the info Beibi, will be adding them to the list of places to visit as we'll be in town from Tuesday till the Saturday. Hope to see some of you there or if a mini-meet is organised. Just need to figure out where to pick up our tickets, FNAC seems to be the winner so far.

I'm so looking forward to it, have always wanted to visit Barcelona, and to add a trip to see the boys rock out makes it an almost perfect trip. It'll be the first time since Dublin that I've seen Muse in a different country, so excited : Hoping that Block 121 where we'll be sitting will provide a good view of the new production for the stadium shows, bring it on!
You're welcome! you will love it! Barcelona is really a beautiful city

Well, it looks I just come here lately to promote something but you may be interested on this one, we are running a competition in which you can win a tour through the stadium hours before the gig and see how the crew works, how they build the stage... all you need to do is make a picture of yourself with our madness glasses and your ticket (not sure if you all already have your ticket tho :/) and tweet it with the hastag #AMuseNoMeLosPierdo and that's it

The day of the gig we will also be taking pictures of people at the queue with the glasses on, then we'll make a collage with all of them

Hope to say hi to you all, it will be a fun day!
__________________

Last edited by Beibi; 27-04-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Beibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #77
bellapod
Still plays with toys
 
bellapod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 October 2009
Location: Reading, GB
Age: 41
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameDOA View Post
Gracias for the info Beibi, will be adding them to the list of places to visit as we'll be in town from Tuesday till the Saturday. Hope to see some of you there or if a mini-meet is organised. Just need to figure out where to pick up our tickets, FNAC seems to be the winner so far.

I'm so looking forward to it, have always wanted to visit Barcelona, and to add a trip to see the boys rock out makes it an almost perfect trip. It'll be the first time since Dublin that I've seen Muse in a different country, so excited : Hoping that Block 121 where we'll be sitting will provide a good view of the new production for the stadium shows, bring it on!
Oohh whereabouts in that block are you as me and my son are there too.
__________________
My peeps by my side. Oh and a man called Matt.
2013: Coventry, London X2, Horse Guards, Barcelona, Paris X2.
bellapod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 05:35 PM   #78
usernameDOA
Member
 
usernameDOA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 April 2008
Age: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beibi View Post
You're welcome! you will love it! Barcelona is really a beautiful city

Well, it looks I just come here lately to promote something but you may be interested on this one, we are running a competition in which you can win a tour through the stadium hours before the gig and see how the crew works, how they build the stage... all you need to do is make a picture of yourself with our madness glasses and your ticket (not sure if you all already have your ticket tho :/) and tweet it with the hastag #AMuseNoMeLosPierdo and that's it

The day of the gig we will also be taking pictures of people at the queue with the glasses on, then we'll make a collage with all of them

Hope to say hi to you all, it will be a fun day!
We'll be there later on, will go collect our tickets probably on the Wednesday, going to nab a Barcelona Pass as it knocks a lot of money off the cost of getting around town as we plan to go visit some of sights before Friday night Will be cutting out those glasses in the template and will be wearing them Hopefully we'll bump into you beforehand and others from the Messageboard, that would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellapod View Post
Oohh whereabouts in that block are you as me and my son are there too.
*goes to check email* We're in row 6. You're a helluva mum taking your son to see Muse in Spain, wow!
usernameDOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 11:26 PM   #79
trogette
JKA flight crew
 
trogette's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2009
Location: drunk in the woods
Age: 45
Send a message via AIM to trogette Send a message via MSN to trogette Send a message via Yahoo to trogette
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameDOA View Post
*goes to check email* We're in row 6. You're a helluva mum taking your son to see Muse in Spain, wow!
There's a lot of it about, I'm taking my daughter, though we're kind-of cheating as my sis lives relatively near by, she came with me to Montpellier too

Dear Muse, who are our supports for this gig???
__________________
'09 Sheff
'10 Bern, LCCG, Wemb x2
'11 Leeds Festival
'12 Montpellier, London 27/10, MEN Arena
'13 SBE, Emirates 26/5, WWZ, Barça
'15 Manc, D/load

'16 Dublin, Manc x2, London 12/4
Keeps:
a hen that Matt nearly ran over on FNw/JR '09
Dom's left-handed bass on Quelli che il Calcio 'Uprising'
Matt's worried look before the French section of IBTY at Bern '10
trogette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 11:34 PM   #80
usernameDOA
Member
 
usernameDOA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 April 2008
Age: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogette View Post
There's a lot of it about, I'm taking my daughter, though we're kind-of cheating as my sis lives relatively near by, she came with me to Montpellier too

Dear Muse, who are our supports for this gig???
I like your style! There seems to be a whole load of brits invading Barcelona for this, Muse should start a wee tourist club Would like to know the support for this as well, they announced Biffy for Germany and that's in July, hopefully hear something soon.
usernameDOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #81
markrhcpmuse
suckedintothesupermassive
 
markrhcpmuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 July 2011
Location: Stein (Netherlands)
Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameDOA View Post
I like your style! There seems to be a whole load of brits invading Barcelona for this, Muse should start a wee tourist club Would like to know the support for this as well, they announced Biffy for Germany and that's in July, hopefully hear something soon.
The first support act will be the Spanish band You Don't Know Me. They confirmed theirselves via their facebook. facebook.com/youdontknowmeband (posted at 18 april)
__________________
19/06/2010 Goffertpark
17/12/2012 Ziggo Dome
04/06/2013 Amsterdam Arena 07/06/2013 Estadi Olimpic 18/06/2013 Werchter Boutique 14/07/2013 Waldbühne
29/05/15 Rockavaria12/06/2015 Pinkpop 28/06/2015 Rock Werchter 05/07/2015 Rock A Field
07/03/16 Ziggo Dome 09/03/16 Ziggo Dome 10/03/16 Ziggo Dome
02/06/18 Rock Am Ring
markrhcpmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #82
bellapod
Still plays with toys
 
bellapod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 October 2009
Location: Reading, GB
Age: 41
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameDOA View Post
*goes to check email* We're in row 6. You're a helluva mum taking your son to see Muse in Spain, wow!
Ah you're a lot closer than me!! We are in Row 15 mind you it all looks good. Why thank you for the compliment. As Trog has said, there are a few of us taking kids. Well my son is hardly a kid as he's 16 in a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markrhcpmuse View Post
The first support act will be the Spanish band You Don't Know Me. They confirmed theirselves via their facebook. facebook.com/youdontknowmeband (posted at 18 april)
Ohh now that is good. I will have to check them out.
__________________
My peeps by my side. Oh and a man called Matt.
2013: Coventry, London X2, Horse Guards, Barcelona, Paris X2.
bellapod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:56 AM   #83
Beibi
where is my kalashnikov?
 
Beibi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 April 2005
Location: Spain
Age: 34
Send a message via MSN to Beibi
So nice to see some of you are bringing your kids to this!, I tried to persuade my dad to come, he likes Muse but still refuses to come to a gig
__________________
Beibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:48 PM   #84
trogette
JKA flight crew
 
trogette's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2009
Location: drunk in the woods
Age: 45
Send a message via AIM to trogette Send a message via MSN to trogette Send a message via Yahoo to trogette
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by markrhcpmuse View Post
The first support act will be the Spanish band You Don't Know Me. They confirmed theirselves via their facebook. facebook.com/youdontknowmeband (posted at 18 april)
ta for that, I gave them a listen this afternoon, seem decent enough Easyjet have changed the flight times when we fly out, going to be really late when we land, just as well I booked the flights for the Tuesday, give us time to recover, lol
__________________
'09 Sheff
'10 Bern, LCCG, Wemb x2
'11 Leeds Festival
'12 Montpellier, London 27/10, MEN Arena
'13 SBE, Emirates 26/5, WWZ, Barça
'15 Manc, D/load

'16 Dublin, Manc x2, London 12/4
Keeps:
a hen that Matt nearly ran over on FNw/JR '09
Dom's left-handed bass on Quelli che il Calcio 'Uprising'
Matt's worried look before the French section of IBTY at Bern '10
trogette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:19 PM   #85
trogette
JKA flight crew
 
trogette's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2009
Location: drunk in the woods
Age: 45
Send a message via AIM to trogette Send a message via MSN to trogette Send a message via Yahoo to trogette
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon
dunno if it's just me but it seems weird that there's no designated entrance on the tickets?
__________________
'09 Sheff
'10 Bern, LCCG, Wemb x2
'11 Leeds Festival
'12 Montpellier, London 27/10, MEN Arena
'13 SBE, Emirates 26/5, WWZ, Barça
'15 Manc, D/load

'16 Dublin, Manc x2, London 12/4
Keeps:
a hen that Matt nearly ran over on FNw/JR '09
Dom's left-handed bass on Quelli che il Calcio 'Uprising'
Matt's worried look before the French section of IBTY at Bern '10
trogette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #86
Bliss85
Member
 
Bliss85's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 January 2013
Location: Barcelona
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogette View Post
dunno if it's just me but it seems weird that there's no designated entrance on the tickets?
No weird on that. There are just 2 entrances, so 2 queues, and you can choose which one you prefer. Do not worry about that, it is correct! :thumb:
__________________
Living Is Easy With Eyes Closed
Bliss85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #87
JrMan
Member
 
JrMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 February 2010
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 32
Send a message via MSN to JrMan
Last.fm icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss85 View Post
No weird on that. There are just 2 entrances, so 2 queues, and you can choose which one you prefer. Do not worry about that, it is correct! :thumb:
Which entraces are the pista (standing) entraces?
__________________
2008/2010 Rock in Rio, Lisboa
2010 Xacobeo, Santiago de Compostela
2012 Barclaycard Center, Madrid
2013 Estadi Olimpic, Barcelona
2013 Estádio Dragão, Porto
2015 NOS Alive, Lisboa
2016 Bercy Arena, Paris
2009/2016 MEO Arena, Lisboa
JrMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:24 PM   #88
Bliss85
Member
 
Bliss85's Avatar
 
Join Date: 30 January 2013
Location: Barcelona
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrMan View Post
Which entraces are the pista (standing) entraces?
I actually don't know the numbers! They are at the clock side, i always go there instinctively. There is no doubt when you arrive there; fences are there for the people to queue during the night. No chance to mistake!
__________________
Living Is Easy With Eyes Closed
Bliss85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #89
trogette
JKA flight crew
 
trogette's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 August 2009
Location: drunk in the woods
Age: 45
Send a message via AIM to trogette Send a message via MSN to trogette Send a message via Yahoo to trogette
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss85 View Post
No weird on that. There are just 2 entrances, so 2 queues, and you can choose which one you prefer. Do not worry about that, it is correct! :thumb:
urgh, sounds like a total bunfight, I like separate, designated entrances... and hm to queueing through the night, how many do that??
__________________
'09 Sheff
'10 Bern, LCCG, Wemb x2
'11 Leeds Festival
'12 Montpellier, London 27/10, MEN Arena
'13 SBE, Emirates 26/5, WWZ, Barça
'15 Manc, D/load

'16 Dublin, Manc x2, London 12/4
Keeps:
a hen that Matt nearly ran over on FNw/JR '09
Dom's left-handed bass on Quelli che il Calcio 'Uprising'
Matt's worried look before the French section of IBTY at Bern '10
trogette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 05:27 PM   #90
bellapod
Still plays with toys
 
bellapod's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 October 2009
Location: Reading, GB
Age: 41
Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by trogette View Post
urgh, sounds like a total bunfight, I like separate, designated entrances... and hm to queueing through the night, how many do that??
Me and Catherine queued overnight for Madrid last year.
__________________
My peeps by my side. Oh and a man called Matt.
2013: Coventry, London X2, Horse Guards, Barcelona, Paris X2.
bellapod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer Stadium Announced for 2013 KirkBot News 128 19-11-2012 09:32 PM
2012.08.12 - Olympic Stadium, London, UK <Chas1ngtheStarl1ght> Gigs 1510 16-08-2012 06:46 AM
2010.01.07 Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium, Seoul, Korea y1907 Bootlegs 5 19-08-2011 11:35 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)