Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Site > Muse.mu Support

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #1
deb8997
Member
 
deb8997's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 November 2008
Location: new jersey
Send a message via AIM to deb8997
Facebook icon
muse ticket presale

muse ticket presale.. not sure if this is the right place but i received an activate code but will the user name and password be the same as the muse website info? i tried logging on but is says the info is incorrect and it said it would email me the password but nothing. I ordered presale tickets along time ago on the site is it the same info? please help!!!
__________________
Follow through, Make your dreams come true Don't give up the fight.
deb8997 is offline  
Old 09-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
JessicaSarahS
Kindest Muser 2012
 
JessicaSarahS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 September 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 35
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
You will use the code from the main site to create a new account on musictoday. Hope that helps!
__________________
JessicaSarahS is online now  
Old 09-04-2013, 11:44 AM   #3
Furygirl
Best Mature Muser 2009
Best Mature Muser 2013
 
Furygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Location: Tool shed
What's the deal w/ this latest US presale? How many tickets can you buy per gig? I'm assuming it's four. But also, can you buy 4 for one gig and 4 for another? Is there a maximum # of total tickets you can buy for the leg?

I don't see any particulars on the presale page in the .mu members section.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpypotato View Post
And @Dee: Is it possible for you to argue/debate/discuss/etc without sounding like you got your cock stuck in a rose bush?
Furygirl is offline  
Old 09-04-2013, 04:11 PM   #4
altbecky
Blocked in your country
Best Mature Muser 2014
 
altbecky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 December 2011
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furygirl View Post
What's the deal w/ this latest US presale? How many tickets can you buy per gig? I'm assuming it's four. But also, can you buy 4 for one gig and 4 for another? Is there a maximum # of total tickets you can buy for the leg?

I don't see any particulars on the presale page in the .mu members section.

Was just coming here to ask that!

Also, on the news page it says the presale is on Thursday. But on the tour section it says Friday. Which is it?

Last edited by altbecky; 09-04-2013 at 04:41 PM.
altbecky is offline  
Old 09-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #5
leetroot
is out there...
 
leetroot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 March 2003
I thought I'd set up an account on the ticket site (just in case I want to get tickets )

Having got the captcha code wrong, it is now telling me that my Muse code has already been used.

So... be careful what you do! It will probably be that you can make one purchase only (if you can even get in to the site!)
leetroot is offline  
Old 09-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #6
Furygirl
Best Mature Muser 2009
Best Mature Muser 2013
 
Furygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Location: Tool shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by musemomof4 View Post
Was just coming here to ask that!

Also, on the news page it says the presale is on Thursday. But on the tour section it says Friday. Which is it?
Where are you seeing that it says Friday? On the member page it says Thursday, and so does the individual gig page, at least for the Georgia show: http://muse.mu/tour-dates,gwinnet-ce...orgia_1845.htm
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpypotato View Post
And @Dee: Is it possible for you to argue/debate/discuss/etc without sounding like you got your cock stuck in a rose bush?
Furygirl is offline  
Old 10-04-2013, 02:14 AM   #7
altbecky
Blocked in your country
Best Mature Muser 2014
 
altbecky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 December 2011
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furygirl View Post
Where are you seeing that it says Friday? On the member page it says Thursday, and so does the individual gig page, at least for the Georgia show: http://muse.mu/tour-dates,gwinnet-ce...orgia_1845.htm
the Salt Lake date said Friday earlier today...for most of the day. I know because my husband and I were in two seperate locations looking at the same pages and discussing what to do, lol.

It's fixed now, though.
altbecky is offline  
Old 10-04-2013, 04:23 AM   #8
Furygirl
Best Mature Muser 2009
Best Mature Muser 2013
 
Furygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 16 May 2009
Location: Tool shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by musemomof4 View Post
the Salt Lake date said Friday earlier today...for most of the day. I know because my husband and I were in two seperate locations looking at the same pages and discussing what to do, lol.

It's fixed now, though.
Yay!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpypotato View Post
And @Dee: Is it possible for you to argue/debate/discuss/etc without sounding like you got your cock stuck in a rose bush?
Furygirl is offline  
Old 10-04-2013, 12:49 PM   #9
mental1
Member
 
Join Date: 10 April 2013
Presales code for Washington DC

So I have been a member of this site for several years (not the forum, but the band fan club), but right when I needed it the most, my account seems to have been deactivated. I am desperately trying to get tickets to the DC show on Sept. 11. When I got presales tickets several years ago in Charlottesville they were stellar seats.

Can anyone please share the code for DC? I have several emails into support with no reply as of yet however my time is running out. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by mental1; 10-04-2013 at 12:53 PM.
mental1 is offline  
Old 10-04-2013, 02:21 PM   #10
iclickpix
Member
 
Join Date: 10 April 2013
I have been deactivated??

I have been a member of this site for several years, but now I had to re-register(!) which makes me suddenly ineligible for the pre-sale code for the Atlanta 9-4-13 show at Gwinnett Arena. How do I get that code? I honestly have been a member for several years. What's up???

Please please please let me have the code for this show. Doesn't make sense.

Thanks,
T
iclickpix is offline  
Old 10-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #11
mental1
Member
 
Join Date: 10 April 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iclickpix View Post
I have been a member of this site for several years, but now I had to re-register(!) which makes me suddenly ineligible for the pre-sale code for the Atlanta 9-4-13 show at Gwinnett Arena. How do I get that code? I honestly have been a member for several years. What's up???

Please please please let me have the code for this show. Doesn't make sense.

Thanks,
T
Same thing happened to me. Not happy at all.
mental1 is offline  
Old 10-04-2013, 03:59 PM   #12
L.
Guiding Lightning Strike
Best New Muser 2009
 
L.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 February 2009
Location: On the run
Flickr icon You Tube icon
Please do not request presale code as people won't share them.

If you have a problem with your .mu account you need to email help@muse.mu
__________________
Kev: you're clearly too loved. i will look into exposing your flaws

Certified holier than thou and keeper of B's BRAIN in the buke of Dom's Cockminster
L. is offline  
Old 10-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #13
mental1
Member
 
Join Date: 10 April 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by L. View Post
Please do not request presale code as people won't share them.

If you have a problem with your .mu account you need to email help@muse.mu
Yes I did that this morning as well as sent past member emails that I have received as proof of membership. Since tickets go on pre-sale tomorrow, I do not have the luxury of time nor an experience with the help email box that would lead me to believe my issue will be resolved by then.

I certainly appreciate your stance, but some people are honest and just want to see the band they love.
mental1 is offline  
Old 10-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #14
iclickpix
Member
 
Join Date: 10 April 2013
Yes, I also sent my request to the help email address...

Not asking anyone to give info they are not supposed to share. Just trying to get help from any source possible regarding receiving a code. I also am holding onto the slim chance that maybe just maybe someone from the help desk will resolve this problem in time.

Never thought I would need to even worry about this. Oh well. See ya in the nosebleeds.

Thanks, though.
iclickpix is offline  
Old 12-04-2013, 04:53 AM   #15
paper tiger
free me from this world
 
Join Date: 14 May 2007
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by iclickpix View Post
Not asking anyone to give info they are not supposed to share. Just trying to get help from any source possible regarding receiving a code. I also am holding onto the slim chance that maybe just maybe someone from the help desk will resolve this problem in time.

Never thought I would need to even worry about this. Oh well. See ya in the nosebleeds.

Thanks, though.
You can always just wait for the general sale on Friday.
__________________
Muse gigs I've attended:
19.04.2007 - Tampa, FL
23.02.2013 - Tampa, FL
25.02.2013 - Orlando, FL
paper tiger is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Were you happy with the new ticket presale experience? Niall Tours 227 16-04-2013 01:46 AM
Muse US Radio Presale Password lpdrummer Muse In the Media 15 16-09-2010 11:40 AM
Muse.mu fan presale... The 7th Sign Tours 14 03-06-2010 11:08 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)