Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Other Muse Topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 44 votes, 4.70 average.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:17 AM   #3121
jackparker
Trying To Be Cool
 
jackparker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 April 2010
Location: Holland
Age: 22
You Tube icon
I actually have many weird muse dreams, like last night:
i dreamt that matt had moved in across the road with kate (who never shows)
somehow it was icy and snowy and matt was just cycling along to a farm down the road amd whenever he passed my house he would always stop and stare at me
one day i had the courage to just pop across to see him, and he was very nice. He invited my family over for dinner and all that stuff, and then matt goes and gets the glitterati with me in a room in the attic with all his manson's on it
then i woke up
__________________
jackparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:32 PM   #3122
EliteAssassin
Member
 
EliteAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 October 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Twitter icon
I haven't had a Muse dream in a while, I want another one.
__________________
Keeper of: Matt saying "Who do you think you are?" at the 2011 NME awards.
EliteAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #3123
Lupus
The Purple Person
 
Lupus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19 December 2010
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlugInFuckingBaby View Post
I don't have an account but I think I can link them here with an attachment but you'd have to click the picture to enlarge it or something,

Attachment 13601
Although none of the purples are as stark as in my dream, this picture is probably closest to how he looked in the dream. It doesn't look like he's ever worn a real, solid purple before... I'm no fashion expert, but I'm super curious now, 'cause he looked sooo good with it in my dream.
__________________
People change because they don't want to relive the past every day. No one can help the fact that your preferences don’t change, so don’t blame a band for your misfortune. People have the freedom to change.
“You’re invited to the party, but if you don’t like it, fuck you” -- Dave Grohl
Lupus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:28 AM   #3124
EliteAssassin
Member
 
EliteAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 October 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Twitter icon
I had one! It wasn't as interesting as the rest of mine but it was only a part of a big dream.

I was talking to Dom on facebook about barbeques () and the Night Fever by the Beegees started playing really loudly. WTF?
That's all.
__________________
Keeper of: Matt saying "Who do you think you are?" at the 2011 NME awards.

Last edited by EliteAssassin; 06-02-2011 at 09:41 AM.
EliteAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:11 AM   #3125
PlugInFuckingBaby
Member
 
PlugInFuckingBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 October 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Send a message via Skype™ to PlugInFuckingBaby
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupus View Post
Although none of the purples are as stark as in my dream, this picture is probably closest to how he looked in the dream. It doesn't look like he's ever worn a real, solid purple before... I'm no fashion expert, but I'm super curious now, 'cause he looked sooo good with it in my dream.
no silly, he looks good in everything!
__________________
Matt mind-fucked me on October 2, 2010, and August 6, 2011.
http://heycrazykids.tumblr.com/
I was mind-fucked twice. Ha.
PlugInFuckingBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:21 AM   #3126
NewlyMused
Member
 
Join Date: 15 January 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Ok so I had this really creepy dream. So for some reason me, my friend Kate, Matt and Dom decided that we wanted to go to the beach. So we all hopped in this like hover jet car thing and went off. It was weird. Anyway when we got to the beach Matt parked the hover craft right next to the Ocean and yelled "the last one in has to clean the car" which had somehow become amazingly dirty. So me Kate and Dom all got in the water at the exact same time but because it was Dom we made him clean the car. Which he did shirtless which I found odd.

Anyway after the car was sparkling because Matt kept yelling at Dom that he had missed a spot Dom came into the water with the rest of us and swam further out. Matt, Kate and I were just messing around with a beach ball that had appeared out of nowhere when we heard Dom scream. He was being attacked by a SHARK!!! We all screamed as well and Matts was so high-pitched half the beach passed out. Dom was trying to get away and Matt used his supersonic scream to help him. Then he swam out to Dom and dragged him back onto the beach. The shark had given Dom many cuts but luckily he was ok. Then we all went back to playing with the beach ball and Citizens Erased played through the air.
__________________
Lucy
Current Favourite Song: Citizen Erased
Pwoud Keeper Of:
Matt comparing the NME Awards to a 'crazy weird psycho girlfriend'
Dom attempting to put the best British band award up Matt's nose.
Matt's cute laugh from the Grammy’s acceptance speech
Matt's mic from the Nova interview, Australia (January 2010)
Newbornblisssorigin
NewlyMused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 05:58 PM   #3127
Chidorifool101
Thom Yorke's lady
 
Chidorifool101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 January 2011
Location: Magic America
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupus View Post
Although none of the purples are as stark as in my dream, this picture is probably closest to how he looked in the dream. It doesn't look like he's ever worn a real, solid purple before... I'm no fashion expert, but I'm super curious now, 'cause he looked sooo good with it in my dream.
I know right! There is like, no picture where you see Matt wearing just a plain purple shirt
That must tell us, he HATES plain, purple shirts
Chidorifool101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #3128
Maggsec4
Member
 
Maggsec4's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 July 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewlyMused View Post
Ok so I had this really creepy dream. So for some reason me, my friend Kate, Matt and Dom decided that we wanted to go to the beach. So we all hopped in this like hover jet car thing and went off. It was weird. Anyway when we got to the beach Matt parked the hover craft right next to the Ocean and yelled "the last one in has to clean the car" which had somehow become amazingly dirty. So me Kate and Dom all got in the water at the exact same time but because it was Dom we made him clean the car. Which he did shirtless which I found odd.

Anyway after the car was sparkling because Matt kept yelling at Dom that he had missed a spot Dom came into the water with the rest of us and swam further out. Matt, Kate and I were just messing around with a beach ball that had appeared out of nowhere when we heard Dom scream. He was being attacked by a SHARK!!! We all screamed as well and Matts was so high-pitched half the beach passed out. Dom was trying to get away and Matt used his supersonic scream to help him. Then he swam out to Dom and dragged him back onto the beach. The shark had given Dom many cuts but luckily he was ok. Then we all went back to playing with the beach ball and Citizens Erased played through the air.
That's awesome. The supersonic scream part was epic....I wonder if he could do that in real life.......



I had a Muse nightmare last night. Chris was murdered, and i was one of the first people to find out. I was sooo depressed and i went to school late the next day, because of it. Then when I went home and I found Matt and Dom at my house, and for some reason I was really mad at them so i tried to lock them outside, but it didn't work very well. That's all I really remember and i think i woke up after that.
__________________
Rexall Place 03/29/10, 02/03/13, 02/04/13
Maggsec4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #3129
PlugInFuckingBaby
Member
 
PlugInFuckingBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 October 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Send a message via Skype™ to PlugInFuckingBaby
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorifool101 View Post
I know right! There is like, no picture where you see Matt wearing just a plain purple shirt
That must tell us, he HATES plain, purple shirts
everything you say is just...
__________________
Matt mind-fucked me on October 2, 2010, and August 6, 2011.
http://heycrazykids.tumblr.com/
I was mind-fucked twice. Ha.
PlugInFuckingBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #3130
PlugInFuckingBaby
Member
 
PlugInFuckingBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 October 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Send a message via Skype™ to PlugInFuckingBaby
Twitter icon
He was being attacked by a SHARK!!! We all screamed as well and Matts was so high-pitched half the beach passed out. Dom was trying to get away and Matt used his supersonic scream to help him. Then he swam out to Dom and dragged him back onto the beach. The shark had given Dom many cuts but luckily he was ok. Then we all went back to playing with the beach ball and Citizens Erased played through the air. [/QUOTE]

__________________
Matt mind-fucked me on October 2, 2010, and August 6, 2011.
http://heycrazykids.tumblr.com/
I was mind-fucked twice. Ha.
PlugInFuckingBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #3131
Chidorifool101
Thom Yorke's lady
 
Chidorifool101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 January 2011
Location: Magic America
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlugInFuckingBaby View Post
everything you say is just...
Teehee
Chidorifool101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:42 AM   #3132
PlugInFuckingBaby
Member
 
PlugInFuckingBaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 October 2010
Location: Denver, Colorado (USA)
Send a message via Skype™ to PlugInFuckingBaby
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorifool101 View Post
Teehee
I might sig that
I laughed so hard I almost fell off of my chair
__________________
Matt mind-fucked me on October 2, 2010, and August 6, 2011.
http://heycrazykids.tumblr.com/
I was mind-fucked twice. Ha.
PlugInFuckingBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #3133
Lupus
The Purple Person
 
Lupus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19 December 2010
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlugInFuckingBaby View Post
no silly, he looks good in everything!
Oh right... how could I be so stupid?
__________________
People change because they don't want to relive the past every day. No one can help the fact that your preferences don’t change, so don’t blame a band for your misfortune. People have the freedom to change.
“You’re invited to the party, but if you don’t like it, fuck you” -- Dave Grohl
Lupus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:01 AM   #3134
Lupus
The Purple Person
 
Lupus's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19 December 2010
Location: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorifool101 View Post
I know right! There is like, no picture where you see Matt wearing just a plain purple shirt
That must tell us, he HATES plain, purple shirts
Clearly!
Actually, I think he hates the colour purple... after all, his hair has never been purple, his pants have never been purple, his skin hasn't ever been purple... he's making some very real statements about this offensive colour.
__________________
People change because they don't want to relive the past every day. No one can help the fact that your preferences don’t change, so don’t blame a band for your misfortune. People have the freedom to change.
“You’re invited to the party, but if you don’t like it, fuck you” -- Dave Grohl
Lupus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:13 AM   #3135
NewlyMused
Member
 
Join Date: 15 January 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Ok so I've been having some really weird Muse dreams leatly but in this one Matt and Dom were year 10's at my school (same as me) and we all had PE together (which is a class I dont have this year) and we all started jumping on a trampoline which is weird cause we dont have a trampoline at my school and then we all fell down on top of eachother.

Then I woke up
__________________
Lucy
Current Favourite Song: Citizen Erased
Pwoud Keeper Of:
Matt comparing the NME Awards to a 'crazy weird psycho girlfriend'
Dom attempting to put the best British band award up Matt's nose.
Matt's cute laugh from the Grammy’s acceptance speech
Matt's mic from the Nova interview, Australia (January 2010)
Newbornblisssorigin
NewlyMused is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
#muse , #musenight , bbz , dom , dreams , gay sex wit matt , god loves tags , going too far , live show dreams , llamas ftw! , meercats ftw , meerkats ftw , muse inception , sex with dom , sex with matt , sex with sex , what about chris?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)