Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Songs & Releases

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 23-08-2013, 03:51 PM   #601
ejsim
Member
 
ejsim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 July 2013
Location: Right here
Age: 22
Showbiz:
Cave
Falling Down
Sunburn
Showbiz
Muscle Muesum
Escape
HT&ILY

Sober
Uno
Fillip

Unintended
Overdue


Origin Of Symmetry:
Citizen Erased
Plug In Baby
Bliss
New Born
Micro Cuts
Screenager
Megalomania

Hyper Music
Dark Shines
Space Dementia
Feeling Good


Absolution:
Stockholm Syndrome
Falling Away With You
Ruled By Secrecy
Sing For Absolution
Time Is Running Out
Butterflies & Hurricanes
The Small Print
Blackout

Intro + Apocalypse Please
Endlessly
TOADA
Interlude + Hysteria


Black Holes & Revelations:
Map Of The Problematique
Hoodoo
City Of Delusion
Knights Of Cydonia
Assassin
Exo-Politics
Starlight
Invincible

Take A Bow
Soldier's Poem

Supermassive Black Hole

The Resistance:
MK Ultra
Redemption
Unnatural Selection
Overture
Cross-Pollination
Guiding Light
Resistance

USOE
IBTY
Uprising
Undisclosed Desires


The 2nd Law:
Follow Me
Madness
Big Freeze
Prelude + Survival
Unsustainable
Panic Station
Supremacy

Animals
Isolated System
Save Me
Liquid State
Explorers


...Don't judge me, I'm tired.
ejsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #602
SpiralStatic1
Member
 
Join Date: 29 July 2013
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejsim View Post
Showbiz:
Cave
Falling Down
Sunburn
Showbiz
Muscle Muesum
Escape
HT&ILY

Sober
Uno
Fillip

Unintended
Overdue


Origin Of Symmetry:
Citizen Erased
Plug In Baby
Bliss
New Born
Micro Cuts
Screenager
Megalomania

Hyper Music
Dark Shines
Space Dementia
Feeling Good


Absolution:
Stockholm Syndrome
Falling Away With You
Ruled By Secrecy
Sing For Absolution
Time Is Running Out
Butterflies & Hurricanes
The Small Print
Blackout

Intro + Apocalypse Please
Endlessly
TOADA
Interlude + Hysteria


Black Holes & Revelations:
Map Of The Problematique
Hoodoo
City Of Delusion
Knights Of Cydonia
Assassin
Exo-Politics
Starlight
Invincible

Take A Bow
Soldier's Poem

Supermassive Black Hole

The Resistance:
MK Ultra
Redemption
Unnatural Selection
Overture
Cross-Pollination
Guiding Light
Resistance

USOE
IBTY
Uprising
Undisclosed Desires


The 2nd Law:
Follow Me
Madness
Big Freeze
Prelude + Survival
Unsustainable
Panic Station
Supremacy

Animals
Isolated System
Save Me
Liquid State
Explorers


...Don't judge me, I'm tired.
I would judge you for underrating Space Dementia... But I am pleased by you putting Cave and Falling Down at the top.)
SpiralStatic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #603
ejsim
Member
 
ejsim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 July 2013
Location: Right here
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralStatic1 View Post
I would judge you for underrating Space Dementia... But I am pleased by you putting Cave and Falling Down at the top.)
Actually I've been listening to SD a lot lately...quality song. I'd put it higher now, definitely.
__________________
Nothing to see here.

doeotanrd
ejsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:26 PM   #604
SpiralStatic1
Member
 
Join Date: 29 July 2013
Location: London
Sunburn
Spiral Static/Showbiz
Cave
Falling Down/Muscle Museum
Uno
Escape
Sober
Filip
Hate This and I'll Love You
Unintended
Overdue



Space Dementia
Citizen Erased/Micro Cuts
Futurism
New Born
Screenager
Hyper Music/Darkshines
Bliss
Plug in Baby/Feeling Good
Megalomania


Stockholm Syndrome
Apocalypse Please
Fury
Time is Running Out/Hysteria
Ruled by Secrecy
The Small Print
Sing for Absolution
Thoughts of a Dying Atheist
Butterflies and Hurricanes
Blackout
Endlessly
Falling Away With You



Assassin
City of Delusion
Starlight/Map of the Problematique
Soldier's Poem
Knights of Cydonia
Hoodoo
Exo-Politics
Take a Bow
Supermassive Black Hole
Glorious
Invincible


Exogenesis: Symphony Part 2
Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3
Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1
Uprising
I Belong to You
Unnatural Selection
MK Ultra
United States of Eurasia/Resistance
Undisclosed Desires
Guiding Light


Supremacy
Unsustainable
Animals
Prelude + Survival
Madness
Isolated System
Panic Station
Big Freeze
Save Me
Explorers
Follow Me
Liquid State

Last edited by SpiralStatic1; 02-09-2013 at 09:56 PM.
SpiralStatic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:03 PM   #605
Irockz
Member
 
Irockz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 July 2013
Location: Northern Ireland
Purple - Favourite Song (tied)
Green - Great
Orange - Good

Uno
Filip
Showbiz
Sober
Sunburn
Cave
Muscle Museum
Escape
Hate This And I'll Love You
Unintended

Falling Down
Overdue


Megalomania
Plug In Baby
New Born
Hyper Music
Dark Shines
Bliss
Micro Cuts
Feeling Good
Space Dementia

Citizen Erased
Screenager


Interlude/Hysteria
Sing For Absolution
Falling Away With You
Time Is Running Out
Intro-Apocalypse Please
The Small Print
Stockholm Syndrome
Thoughts of a Dying Athiest
Endlessly

Butterflies and Hurricanes
Ruled by Secrecy


Knights of Cydonia
Starlight
Invincible
Map of the Problematique
Take A Bow
Exo-Politics
Assassin
City of Delusion
Supermassive Black Hole
Hoodoo

Soldier's Poem

MK Ultra
Undisclosed Desires
Resistance
Uprising
United States Of Eurasia
Unnatural Selection
Exogenesis Symphony: Part One (Overture)
Exogenesis Symphony: Part Three (Redemption)
I Belong To You

Guiding Light
Exogenesis Symphony: Part Two (Cross-Pollination)


Madness
Panic Station
Supremacy
Save Me
Prelude
Big Freeze
Animals
Explorers
Unsustainable
Survival
Isolated System

Follow Me

Do you all hate me yet
Irockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #606
DifferentPerson
The Handler
 
DifferentPerson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 April 2012
Location: The unease of surrounded seclusion
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irockz View Post
Do you all hate me yet
You think Overdue and Guiding Light are good, so yes.
__________________
Previously known as: Exo-Politik (NOT forevermusic. Not Larry either.)
Keeper of: Unnatural Selection. Micro Cuts. Dead Star @ Etihad 2013


DifferentPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #607
Finn.
Member
 
Finn.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 December 2010
Location: #GuidingLightforEarth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irockz View Post
Do you all hate me yet
You are not giving Butterflies & Hurricanes and Cross-Pollination the love they deserved, so yes.
Finn. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #608
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Age: 26
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irockz View Post
Do you all hate me yet
You use purple, so yes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiT View Post
" Did you ever struggle in lessons at school and then feel annoyed at the kid next to you who was absolutely nailing everything?" - I was the one who nailed everything.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #609
SpiralStatic1
Member
 
Join Date: 29 July 2013
Location: London
And Madness is your favorite song....
SpiralStatic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #610
SpiralStatic1
Member
 
Join Date: 29 July 2013
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojane View Post
It seems like personal taste doesn't exist on this board
You stole my heart.
SpiralStatic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2013, 04:37 PM   #611
TheRD101Person
Member
 
TheRD101Person's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 June 2013
Location: GOOD OL' 'MURICA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irockz View Post
Do you all hate me yet
Did you actually put Citizen Erased in the orange, and Madness in the purple?
__________________
17/9/13 Pepsi Center, Denver | Keeper of FREEDOOOOM

The raging Game Grumps fan of muse.mu
TheRD101Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #612
Chagi
Free babysitter
 
Chagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 March 2012
Location: Sweden
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRD101Person View Post
Did you actually put Citizen Erased in the orange, and Madness in the purple?
Yes.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxyous View Post
We might as well start banning jews.
Chagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 05:51 PM   #613
TheRD101Person
Member
 
TheRD101Person's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 June 2013
Location: GOOD OL' 'MURICA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chagi View Post
Yes.
__________________
17/9/13 Pepsi Center, Denver | Keeper of FREEDOOOOM

The raging Game Grumps fan of muse.mu
TheRD101Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #614
Chagi
Free babysitter
 
Chagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 March 2012
Location: Sweden
Age: 23
Just trying to be helpful
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxyous View Post
We might as well start banning jews.
Chagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #615
TheRD101Person
Member
 
TheRD101Person's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 June 2013
Location: GOOD OL' 'MURICA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chagi View Post
Just trying to be helpful
I understand.
It's just that the thought of putting Madness over Citizen Erased...
__________________
17/9/13 Pepsi Center, Denver | Keeper of FREEDOOOOM

The raging Game Grumps fan of muse.mu
TheRD101Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
guiding light no. 1


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)