Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Site > Muse.mu Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 21-02-2010, 12:21 AM   #16
a-museing
He ate my Heart
 
a-museing's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 February 2009
Location: Dublin :)
Last.fm icon Live Journal icon Twitter icon
Does anyone know why they are charging me to deliver a download?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanye West
Dude from Muse just gave a shout out to "His Beautiful Pregnant Girlfriend" sounds like a good album title!
INSPIRATIONAL
a-museing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #17
Avey Tare
('''') paws up! ('''')
 
Avey Tare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 February 2010
hey.

does anyone know if you can order things from the main shop if you're in the U.S.? Or can you only use the U.S. shop?
Avey Tare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #18
Olly.
ϟ
Worst Mod 2009
Worst Mod 2010
Even Worse Mod 2011
 
Join Date: 27 August 2006
Yup you can buy stuff off the main official site, they will ship.
Olly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2010, 07:18 PM   #19
Avey Tare
('''') paws up! ('''')
 
Avey Tare's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 February 2010
Sweet . Thanks.
Avey Tare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 04:08 PM   #20
TrebleRose689
♫ = ♥
 
TrebleRose689's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 May 2010
Location: Westeros
Age: 27
Twitter icon
Has anyone tried e-mailing the store support about a problem and do you know how long it took for them to write back? It's been 3 days and I haven't heard anything. I'm debating whether I should give them more time or send a 2nd email.

(They charged me TWICE for my order (which was $80 ) so it's kind of urgent, as I'm now low on funds in my account because of this...)
__________________
Newark, NJ ~ 10/24/10 | Chicago, IL ~ 8/5/11

Boston, MA ~ 4/12/13 | Uncasville, CT ~ 4/13/13 | New York, NY ~ 4/15/13
New York, NY ~ 4/16/13 | London, UK ~ 5/25/13 | London, UK ~ 5/26/13 | Austin, TX ~ 10/11/13


New York, NY ~ 5/8/15 | New York, NY ~ 5/9/15
TrebleRose689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 12:24 AM   #21
yettiman
Thanks Muse. Thuse.
 
yettiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 June 2009
Location: Birmingham, UK
Age: 25
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebleRose689 View Post
Has anyone tried e-mailing the store support about a problem and do you know how long it took for them to write back? It's been 3 days and I haven't heard anything. I'm debating whether I should give them more time or send a 2nd email.

(They charged me TWICE for my order (which was $80 ) so it's kind of urgent, as I'm now low on funds in my account because of this...)
Try emailing them again. I normally get a response about a day after I email them.
yettiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:27 PM   #22
VancouverCanucks01
Member
 
VancouverCanucks01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 August 2010
Location: UK
Exclamation Muse Order Not Received

Hi,

I ordered two items from the Muse shop on Thursday 26th August, it's now 7th September and still no goods.
I think the service from the shop's support email is very poor and I still haven't been told where my goods are and when I will receive them.

Has anyone else had this problem?
VancouverCanucks01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #23
Jupiter_Moonchild
Crashed to Earth in 1947
 
Jupiter_Moonchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 September 2004
Location: In the arms of Marcus. UK. Used to be Thewitchypoo3003 . . . . . . Age: 948
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by VancouverCanucks01 View Post
Hi,

I ordered two items from the Muse shop on Thursday 26th August, it's now 7th September and still no goods.
I think the service from the shop's support email is very poor and I still haven't been told where my goods are and when I will receive them.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Yup, ordered a hoody on the 1st July, still nothing. I get a poxy automated message everytime I email them.
Looks like I'll be wearing my OLD hoody to Wembley.
__________________
Driver shouting at my boyfriend: "What are you? A man or a woman?"
My boyfriend: "Why don't you suck my dick and find out!"

Yes, this actually happened. Gotta love London.
Jupiter_Moonchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #24
VancouverCanucks01
Member
 
VancouverCanucks01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 August 2010
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter_Moonchild View Post
Yup, ordered a hoody on the 1st July, still nothing. I get a poxy automated message everytime I email them.
Looks like I'll be wearing my OLD hoody to Wembley.
I was hoping to get them before Wembley too, I'll also have to wear my old t-shirt So annoying, previous orders have come from the shop fine so I don't get the problem, they said it was in stock.
VancouverCanucks01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2010, 09:25 PM   #25
J33-3
Killer Queen
 
J33-3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 September 2006
Location: France
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to J33-3
Facebook icon Live Journal icon MySpace icon
The new shop seems to be causing me problems. I tried placing an order earlier, then realised before confirming that I had mispelled my email address. So I emptied my basket in the hope of being able to start over.

Now I've tried to re-place my order, but every time I try to click on 'checkout', it tells me I have 'Nothing in basket'. What's going on? It's really annoying. It does it whether I'm logged in or out..

Help please? I'm off on holiday for a week tomorrow, and I was hoping to place my order before leaving.
__________________
J33-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #26
leetroot
is out there...
 
leetroot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 March 2003
the uk shop needs a kick up the arse. seriously.

this should be making muse lots of lovely money. if people don't get the service they will stop the purchasing. i'm owed a refund and i will think very carefully before ordering anything else from there.

the american shop is ace though. apart from the total rip off Post Office fees that accompany the tax charges but that's not their fault.
leetroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #27
Olly.
ϟ
Worst Mod 2009
Worst Mod 2010
Even Worse Mod 2011
 
Join Date: 27 August 2006
Unfortunately the previous service they used left the orders in somewhat of a confused manner leaving the new shop to try and sort it all out. This has meant there have been severe delays and errors with the orders. Apologies for the inconvenience however it should improve in due course once they are up and running properly.
Olly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 02:38 AM   #28
mattarena88
Member
 
mattarena88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 14 September 2009
Location: Stamford, CT
Age: 28
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly. View Post
Unfortunately the previous service they used left the orders in somewhat of a confused manner leaving the new shop to try and sort it all out. This has meant there have been severe delays and errors with the orders. Apologies for the inconvenience however it should improve in due course once they are up and running properly.
I'm not sure if you know the answer to this, but I ordered rather recently (Sunday) would it be safe to presume my order should be fine? I emailed shopsupport on Sunday and haven't heard back yet. I know there's only so much you can do, but any and all insight would be greatly appreciated. I only ask bc I kinda need the stuff by a certain date.
__________________
'Get Close with Muse' interview co-starring me here

Also zombies.
mattarena88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #29
Jupiter_Moonchild
Crashed to Earth in 1947
 
Jupiter_Moonchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 September 2004
Location: In the arms of Marcus. UK. Used to be Thewitchypoo3003 . . . . . . Age: 948
Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattarena88 View Post
I'm not sure if you know the answer to this, but I ordered rather recently (Sunday) would it be safe to presume my order should be fine? I emailed shopsupport on Sunday and haven't heard back yet. I know there's only so much you can do, but any and all insight would be greatly appreciated. I only ask bc I kinda need the stuff by a certain date.
Don't hold your breath, I'm STILL waiting for my hoody.
__________________
Driver shouting at my boyfriend: "What are you? A man or a woman?"
My boyfriend: "Why don't you suck my dick and find out!"

Yes, this actually happened. Gotta love London.
Jupiter_Moonchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #30
Olly.
ϟ
Worst Mod 2009
Worst Mod 2010
Even Worse Mod 2011
 
Join Date: 27 August 2006
Please email help@muse.mu with the details of when you ordered it and stuff and I can pass it on.
Olly. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ass , no response , support


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why is the shop support not answering some questions!? MUSEfan81 Muse.mu Support 2 06-09-2009 06:10 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)