Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Tours

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.73 average.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:45 PM   #31
Ella
Member
 
Ella's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 October 2009
Location: Raleigh
Age: 35
Oh Lord! My Grandma wants to go. That means my mom will get seats with her and I will be in GA by myself.
__________________

Genius only comes along in storms of fabled foreign tongues

The falsetto at the end of PiB
Feb 27, 2010 Atlanta gig
Guard over Matt's sheep
Ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2010, 11:52 PM   #32
rufygirl
Rebecca
 
rufygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 January 2007
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella View Post
Oh Lord! My Grandma wants to go. That means my mom will get seats with her and I will be in GA by myself.
You have a cool grandma. You won't be alone in GA! I'm sure some of us fellow Musers will be there.
rufygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:03 AM   #33
Ella
Member
 
Ella's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 October 2009
Location: Raleigh
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufygirl View Post
You have a cool grandma. You won't be alone in GA! I'm sure some of us fellow Musers will be there.
Her and my mom! Very cool! I can't image my mom not being w/ me in the pit though...I need my mommy in the pit!

^^^ That's what I'm banking on! You guys have to be my queuing and pit buddies!!!!!
__________________

Genius only comes along in storms of fabled foreign tongues

The falsetto at the end of PiB
Feb 27, 2010 Atlanta gig
Guard over Matt's sheep
Ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:09 AM   #34
*Erin*
Member
 
*Erin*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 April 2010
Location: South Carolina, USA
Facebook icon
Awww yeah....can't wait!
*Erin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #35
Ella
Member
 
Ella's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 October 2009
Location: Raleigh
Age: 35
I just downed a glass of wine to sedate myself.
__________________

Genius only comes along in storms of fabled foreign tongues

The falsetto at the end of PiB
Feb 27, 2010 Atlanta gig
Guard over Matt's sheep
Ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:23 AM   #36
Spin26
This is a title
 
Spin26's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 April 2010
Location: Boston, UK
Age: 27
Facebook icon Twitter icon
This made my month. This is less than 30 minutes from school, roll on October!
Spin26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:30 AM   #37
lemons
Member
 
lemons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 April 2010
Location: in an unremarkable house
Age: 77
at this point, my mom wants to go with me. which is mostly because i have like 0 friends that go to my school (this is because they go to other schools and i'm not exactly miss sociable ). so pretty much it's gonna be me and my mom unless i magically find people willing to take 2 days off from school...

newbie question: what, in your opinion, would be the best location, ticket wise?
lemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:35 AM   #38
rufygirl
Rebecca
 
rufygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 January 2007
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella View Post
Her and my mom! Very cool! I can't image my mom not being w/ me in the pit though...I need my mommy in the pit!

^^^ That's what I'm banking on! You guys have to be my queuing and pit buddies!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella View Post
I just downed a glass of wine to sedate myself.
I'm sure as it gets closer to the show, we'll figure out who is meeting up and all that. Are you going to be lining up early? If it were just me going, I'd be lining up pretty early, but I'll be with family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemons View Post
at this point, my mom wants to go with me. which is mostly because i have like 0 friends that go to my school (this is because they go to other schools and i'm not exactly miss sociable ). so pretty much it's gonna be me and my mom unless i magically find people willing to take 2 days off from school...

newbie question: what, in your opinion, would be the best location, ticket wise?

I have kids your age and we go to shows together all the time. Is your mom a fan? I would be going with or without my kids, they just happen to be fans also.

When you say best location, do you mean between being on the floor or in a seat?
I always prefer the floor.
rufygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:37 AM   #39
rufygirl
Rebecca
 
rufygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 January 2007
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin26 View Post
This made my month. This is less than 30 minutes from school, roll on October!
That's great you will be so close to the venue, how convenient!
rufygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:38 AM   #40
Spin26
This is a title
 
Spin26's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 April 2010
Location: Boston, UK
Age: 27
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Yeah, UNC-Chapel Hill is right there in the Triangle, so I'll be close

I don't care that this is 6 months away, I'm excited now!
Spin26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:44 AM   #41
Ella
Member
 
Ella's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 October 2009
Location: Raleigh
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemons View Post
at this point, my mom wants to go with me. which is mostly because i have like 0 friends that go to my school (this is because they go to other schools and i'm not exactly miss sociable ). so pretty much it's gonna be me and my mom unless i magically find people willing to take 2 days off from school...
Moms are the best! My mom went with me to the ATL gig and she actually beat me to the barrier because she was able to charm the security guards into letting her run and they were just yelling and screaming at me to slow down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufygirl View Post
I'm sure as it gets closer to the show, we'll figure out who is meeting up and all that. Are you going to be lining up early? If it were just me going, I'd be lining up pretty early, but I'll be with family.
I will be lining up early and I'm counting on meeting up with people on here in line!
__________________

Genius only comes along in storms of fabled foreign tongues

The falsetto at the end of PiB
Feb 27, 2010 Atlanta gig
Guard over Matt's sheep
Ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:45 AM   #42
Erindal
*Tracy*
 
Erindal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 October 2009
Location: North Carolina, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella View Post
Oh Lord! My Grandma wants to go. That means my mom will get seats with her and I will be in GA by myself.
Ella, you may be the first three generation Muser dynasty. That is awesome!
__________________
Erindal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 12:59 AM   #43
lemons
Member
 
lemons's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 April 2010
Location: in an unremarkable house
Age: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufygirl View Post
I have kids your age and we go to shows together all the time. Is your mom a fan? I would be going with or without my kids, they just happen to be fans also.

When you say best location, do you mean between being on the floor or in a seat?
I always prefer the floor.
lol i guess i have 6 months to introduce her to them... she has a very basic knowledge of them and has heard a few songs before. now mostly she just hears me complain about how i missed the atlanta show and how ohio is so far away


yeah that's what i meant, seat or floor. thanks!
lemons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 02:07 AM   #44
xxatlowxx
Well this sucks.
 
xxatlowxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 October 2009
Location: 919
Facebook icon Flickr icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella View Post
I will be lining up early and I'm counting on meeting up with people on here in line!
i'm going with two or three friends and my brother to raleigh hopefully getting floor tix on wednesday... we should totally meet up with a bunch of people at the gates a few hours before

does anyone have an idea how much floor/GA tickets will cost? i looked at charlottesville and it was $47... i'm guessing about $50? anyone have an idea of how much i should expect to pay my brother back?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by naomithegreat View Post
MATT IS BLACK?! i had no idizzle!! what the frizzle?! matt bellamy is a nizzle?!
RBC Center - Raleigh, NC 26th of October 2010! lovelovelove
xxatlowxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2010, 02:42 AM   #45
Ella
Member
 
Ella's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 October 2009
Location: Raleigh
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erindal View Post
Ella, you may be the first three generation Muser dynasty. That is awesome!


Quote:
Originally Posted by xxatlowxx View Post
i'm going with two or three friends and my brother to raleigh hopefully getting floor tix on wednesday... we should totally meet up with a bunch of people at the gates a few hours before
We should definitely meet...except I might be there before you

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxatlowxx View Post
does anyone have an idea how much floor/GA tickets will cost? i looked at charlottesville and it was $47... i'm guessing about $50? anyone have an idea of how much i should expect to pay my brother back?
I paid $56 for Charlottesville and $76 for San Diego. These prices are after fees...face values were about $47 and ~$60
__________________

Genius only comes along in storms of fabled foreign tongues

The falsetto at the end of PiB
Feb 27, 2010 Atlanta gig
Guard over Matt's sheep
Ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blinky glasses brigade! , ga ftw! , pimpy caaaane , play bliss plz plz plz , queue bliss , raleigh musers ftw! , raleighdoesitwrong , rbc = ruled by cecrecy , rbc staff = the bad guy , rbc+jpj=life win , sign my lab coat bellsy , we <3 eddie!


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
1st October: Santa Ana Star Center, Rio Rancho, NM gocanux Tours 509 08-08-2013 05:48 PM
Milwaukee, WI October 6 2010 hunting s thompson Tours 904 14-10-2010 10:50 PM
8th October 2010- The Ford Center, Oklahoma bunerz Tours 1064 14-10-2010 09:57 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)