Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Gigs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-06-2017, 04:53 PM   #16
imanewborn
Member
 
Join Date: 01 January 2015
how do we request some songs for this show?
imanewborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 11:33 PM   #17
iLikeCorvettes
Member
 
Join Date: 07 February 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanewborn View Post
how do we request some songs for this show?
Pretty sure they're not taking requests. But you could tweet at them or comment on their Instagram or something. What're you thinking of requesting?
__________________
And no one thinks they are to blame
Why can't we see
That when we bleed we bleed the same?
iLikeCorvettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 03:43 PM   #18
imanewborn
Member
 
Join Date: 01 January 2015
They are requesting them on face book. Let's do fury assassin and microcuts!!!!
imanewborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 05:26 PM   #19
frutiger75
font. muse font.
 
frutiger75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 December 2006
Location: #murica
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanewborn View Post
They are requesting them on face book. Let's do fury assassin and microcuts!!!!
apparently voting will take place for three songs; more than likely, it'll be three piles of dung.

i sense looming sabotage from those on facebook who won't be at the gig. then again, it will be a livestream, so hopefully that's some incentive for ppl to vote for more obscure (yet, hopefully, recently-practiced) material?
frutiger75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:04 PM   #20
DrNgo
Member
 
Join Date: 11 June 2009
2 GA pit tickets

I've got a couple of GA pit tickets for sale. Looking for face value so $125 obo. I can exchange in person at the show
DrNgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 06:08 PM   #21
imanewborn
Member
 
Join Date: 01 January 2015
vote vote vote!!!!!
sing for absolution
imanewborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:48 PM   #22
the aurora
Sexiest Female Muser 2008
Best Worst Mod 2011 - 2015
 
the aurora's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 November 2006
Location: Texas
Age: 31
Facebook icon Twitter icon Pinterest icon
I can anticipate trolls trying to fuck up our chances of getting something awesome.
__________________
the aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:11 PM   #23
frutiger75
font. muse font.
 
frutiger75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 December 2006
Location: #murica
Quote:
Originally Posted by the aurora View Post
I can anticipate trolls trying to fuck up our chances of getting something awesome.
no question. it will happen.

...though a sliver of me does hope that some ppl will come to their senses and vote for reasonable 'rarities'...
frutiger75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:53 AM   #24
imanewborn
Member
 
Join Date: 01 January 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by frutiger75 View Post
no question. it will happen.

...though a sliver of me does hope that some ppl will come to their senses and vote for reasonable 'rarities'...
its impossible they are already playing the common ones, surely we get three relatively rare ones

my predictions

stockholm
citizen erased and maps
imanewborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 04:43 AM   #25
iLikeCorvettes
Member
 
Join Date: 07 February 2017
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by imanewborn View Post
its impossible they are already playing the common ones, surely we get three relatively rare ones

my predictions

stockholm
citizen erased and maps
Yeah that's what I'm guessing will be our choices. And somehow they'll still lose to the regular set list. It would be cool though if they had choices like assassin and micro cuts and all those rarer ones
__________________
And no one thinks they are to blame
Why can't we see
That when we bleed we bleed the same?
iLikeCorvettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:16 PM   #26
frutiger75
font. muse font.
 
frutiger75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 December 2006
Location: #murica
those r all fine.

personally, i wouldn't mind seeing a return of a song w/ piano that doesn't get much play in the states anymore...like b&h or some such.

we'll see what the trolls on fb have in store for those keeping an eye on the proceedings.
frutiger75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 02:14 AM   #27
Man With A Harmonica
Member
 
Man With A Harmonica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 February 2016
the stream is starting! time to see the world burn
__________________
Proudly loves every Muse song (kinda) except for Jimmy Kane and Coma

Perfect HAARP | Best Live Performances
Man With A Harmonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 02:20 AM   #28
Man With A Harmonica
Member
 
Man With A Harmonica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 February 2016
crap, bliss or plug in baby

errrrrr

bliss i guess

edit: wow bliss is winning

edit: plug in baby is catching up oh no

edit: bliss won yay

edit: stockholm syndrome vs the handler...ugh...stockholm syndrome

edit: stockholm syndrome is winning

edit: dead inside vs undisclosed desires? dead inside, but these voting was disappoint

edit: NOOOO DEAD INSIDE IS LOSING

edit: Muse themself just voted for dead inside

edit: nooo undisclosed desires won

edit: setlist

Dig Down
Psycho
Interlude+Hysteria+Back In Black Riff
Resistance
Bliss VS Plug In Baby (Bliss Wins)
Isolated System
Stockholm Syndrome+Township Rebellion Riff+Reapers Outro Riff+0123 Riff? VS The Handler (Stockholm Syndrome Wins)
Supermassive Black Hole
New Kind Of Kick
Madness
Dead Inside VS Undisclosed Desires (Undisclosed Desires Wins)
Munich Jam
Starlight
Time Is Running Out
Mercy
The Globalist
Drones
Uprising
Man With A Harmonica+Knights Of Cydonia
__________________
Proudly loves every Muse song (kinda) except for Jimmy Kane and Coma

Perfect HAARP | Best Live Performances

Last edited by Man With A Harmonica; 11-06-2017 at 06:40 AM.
Man With A Harmonica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 03:03 AM   #29
wildwilly
Member
 
Join Date: 13 October 2009
Wow just played New Kind of Kick without Matt on the stage but with a recording of him in the background. NEVER seen that at a MUSE concert!!! Cant say I care for it.
wildwilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 06:59 AM   #30
AmandaB821
Member
 
Join Date: 02 September 2013
Location: Conyers, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man With A Harmonica View Post
crap, bliss or plug in baby

errrrrr

bliss i guess

edit: wow bliss is winning

edit: plug in baby is catching up oh no

edit: bliss won yay

edit: stockholm syndrome vs the handler...ugh...stockholm syndrome

edit: stockholm syndrome is winning

edit: dead inside vs undisclosed desires? dead inside, but these voting was disappoint

edit: NOOOO DEAD INSIDE IS LOSING

edit: Muse themself just voted for dead inside

edit: nooo undisclosed desires won

edit: setlist

Dig Down
Psycho
Interlude+Hysteria+Back In Black Riff
Resistance
Bliss VS Plug In Baby (Bliss Wins)
Isolated System
Stockholm Syndrome+Township Rebellion Riff+Reapers Outro Riff+0123 Riff? VS The Handler (Stockholm Syndrome Wins)
Supermassive Black Hole
New Kind Of Kick
Madness
Dead Inside VS Undisclosed Desires (Undisclosed Desires Wins)
Munich Jam
Starlight
Time Is Running Out
Mercy
The Globalist
Drones
Uprising
Man With A Harmonica+Knights Of Cydonia
I have to admit, I voted for Undisclosed Desires, not because I prefer it, but because I saw them play Dead Inside when I saw them in Atlanta and wanted to vote for whatever I hadn't seen. I was surprised it actually won though, and surprised it was up against Dead Inside of all things
AmandaB821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013.10.4/11 - Austin City Limits Festival, Austin, TX, US agenthal Gigs 57 19-10-2013 11:23 PM
Austin City Limits KirkBot News 0 07-05-2013 09:50 AM
Austin 101X Interview agenthal Muse In the Media 32 17-10-2010 02:52 PM
Web Feature: Austin360 : ACL Buzzmeter chudenk Muse In the Media 2 26-08-2010 03:21 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)