Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Gigs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 15-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #1
RiverIsis
Member
 
RiverIsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 December 2009
Location: funKY town
2013.02.27 - US Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH, US

Here we go again.

So um... General admission this time rather than a seated floor. Guess they listened.
__________________
February 27, 2010 - Gwinnett Center - Duluth, GA
March 15, 2010 - Sommet Center - Nashville, TN
October 11, 2010 - US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH
February 27, 2013 - US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH (or my deja vu gig)
I think I have done this date and venue before but just not together.
September 6, 2013 - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, TN
RiverIsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
EllaB
Member
 
EllaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 November 2010
Location: Ohio
Age: 38
Deviant Art icon Twitter icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Can't believe it...looks like I'm going to this one too!!!!
__________________
CINCY 2010 & 2013 ~ INDY 2011 ~ STL 2013 ~ DALLAS 2013 ~ NASHVILLE 2013 ~ DC 2013
DETROIT 1/14/16 ~ PHILLY 1/31/16 ~ DC 2/1/16
I've seen: Sunburn, Agitated, NB, PiB, FG, SS, Hysteria, TiRO, B&H, SBH, MotP, Starlight, KoC, Uprising, Resistance, USoE, UD, GL, US, NSC, Supremacy, Madness, PS, Survival, FM, Explorers, LS
EllaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2013, 02:36 AM   #3
tulaplee
I am the Captain.
 
tulaplee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 November 2009
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverIsis View Post
Here we go again.

So um... General admission this time rather than a seated floor. Guess they listened.
Really? Sure it's just not labeled as GA but still seated? Cause if it was real GA, it wld have made the news....
__________________

Detroit 2010 - Nashville 2010 - Wembleyx2 2010 - Cincinnati 2010 - Columbus 2010 - Indianapolis 2011 - Lollapalooza 2011 - Cincinnati 2013 - Detroit 2013 - Columbus 2013 - Emiratesx2 2013
tulaplee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 03:07 AM   #4
RiverIsis
Member
 
RiverIsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 December 2009
Location: funKY town
Well last time my ticket on the floor had a row and seat number. This time there was no seating allocation for the floor. Ugh I would like to know. TBH the seated floor didn't bother me, but why no allocation on purchase? TBH it will kinda suck if I deliberated for a good seat and plumped for GA and then end up at the back of GA seating because of timings that day.

Just looked on Ticketmaster and it says floor seating...

So is it going to be a free for all to get the best seats?
__________________
February 27, 2010 - Gwinnett Center - Duluth, GA
March 15, 2010 - Sommet Center - Nashville, TN
October 11, 2010 - US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH
February 27, 2013 - US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH (or my deja vu gig)
I think I have done this date and venue before but just not together.
September 6, 2013 - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, TN

Last edited by RiverIsis; 26-01-2013 at 03:15 AM.
RiverIsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
EllaB
Member
 
EllaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 November 2010
Location: Ohio
Age: 38
Deviant Art icon Twitter icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
For DECADES, Cincinnati did not do GA for any concert, because of the tragedy at the Who concert in the late 70s. This local law was recently overturned, so GA is allowed. And GA is available for this show.
__________________
CINCY 2010 & 2013 ~ INDY 2011 ~ STL 2013 ~ DALLAS 2013 ~ NASHVILLE 2013 ~ DC 2013
DETROIT 1/14/16 ~ PHILLY 1/31/16 ~ DC 2/1/16
I've seen: Sunburn, Agitated, NB, PiB, FG, SS, Hysteria, TiRO, B&H, SBH, MotP, Starlight, KoC, Uprising, Resistance, USoE, UD, GL, US, NSC, Supremacy, Madness, PS, Survival, FM, Explorers, LS
EllaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 04:17 PM   #6
Jumping Jehosaphat
Member
 
Join Date: 31 January 2013
all

Looking forward to this. It will be my first Muse concert .
I was wondering what would be a good time to show up? I'm not sure how "intense" Muse fans are in GA at getting good spots.



I do want to say that I saw a show in 2006 at US Bank that did have a GA pit, so I'm not sure how long ago the verdict was overturned.
Jumping Jehosaphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #7
Jumping Jehosaphat
Member
 
Join Date: 31 January 2013
Moody

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverIsis View Post
Well last time my ticket on the floor had a row and seat number. This time there was no seating allocation for the floor. Ugh I would like to know. TBH the seated floor didn't bother me, but why no allocation on purchase? TBH it will kinda suck if I deliberated for a good seat and plumped for GA and then end up at the back of GA seating because of timings that day.

Just looked on Ticketmaster and it says floor seating...

So is it going to be a free for all to get the best seats?
I've been to a seated GA before a few years ago, and I found it kind of dull. It was an older musician I really liked, but everyone sat the entire time and showed no enthusiasm. It wasn't really a "rocking" show, but I couldn't believe how it seemed no one was excited as me to see this guy. Granted that everyone around me was about twice my age..... Seats, in a non-ampitheater setting, are lame, imo. Hoping that "seating" is just a general term!
Jumping Jehosaphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #8
EllaB
Member
 
EllaB's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 November 2010
Location: Ohio
Age: 38
Deviant Art icon Twitter icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumping Jehosaphat View Post
Looking forward to this. It will be my first Muse concert .
I was wondering what would be a good time to show up? I'm not sure how "intense" Muse fans are in GA at getting good spots.



I do want to say that I saw a show in 2006 at US Bank that did have a GA pit, so I'm not sure how long ago the verdict was overturned.
If you want barrier, you should probably be there around 9-10 a.m. at least. Be prepared to camp all day...but you'll be with some real awesome Musers in line!

That law was overturned in 2006. Not sure why Muse didn't have GA last time. It was lame.
__________________
CINCY 2010 & 2013 ~ INDY 2011 ~ STL 2013 ~ DALLAS 2013 ~ NASHVILLE 2013 ~ DC 2013
DETROIT 1/14/16 ~ PHILLY 1/31/16 ~ DC 2/1/16
I've seen: Sunburn, Agitated, NB, PiB, FG, SS, Hysteria, TiRO, B&H, SBH, MotP, Starlight, KoC, Uprising, Resistance, USoE, UD, GL, US, NSC, Supremacy, Madness, PS, Survival, FM, Explorers, LS
EllaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 05:04 AM   #9
RiverIsis
Member
 
RiverIsis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 December 2009
Location: funKY town
I keep trying to remember to ring US Bank Arena and just ask. I'm not going barrier if it is open GA.

And I did the floor seats in Cincinnati last tour. Everyone in our section was standing all the way through Muse. Well everyone but 1 woman who looked bloody miserable and needed to get over herself.

After going to Kasabian and being in the second row and having to bail (just not as young as I used to be ) I've already decided to plonk myself in front of the sound desk for this show if it is GA.

It is very confusing how they worded it.
__________________
February 27, 2010 - Gwinnett Center - Duluth, GA
March 15, 2010 - Sommet Center - Nashville, TN
October 11, 2010 - US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH
February 27, 2013 - US Bank Arena - Cincinnati, OH (or my deja vu gig)
I think I have done this date and venue before but just not together.
September 6, 2013 - Bridgestone Arena - Nashville, TN
RiverIsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:33 PM   #10
Jumping Jehosaphat
Member
 
Join Date: 31 January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaB View Post
If you want barrier, you should probably be there around 9-10 a.m. at least. Be prepared to camp all day...but you'll be with some real awesome Musers in line!

That law was overturned in 2006. Not sure why Muse didn't have GA last time. It was lame.
Ha-ha, I was hoping to only take a half-day off work and show up at 3, but a full day it is.
Jumping Jehosaphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #11
Jumping Jehosaphat
Member
 
Join Date: 31 January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverIsis View Post
I keep trying to remember to ring US Bank Arena and just ask. I'm not going barrier if it is open GA.

And I did the floor seats in Cincinnati last tour. Everyone in our section was standing all the way through Muse. Well everyone but 1 woman who looked bloody miserable and needed to get over herself.

After going to Kasabian and being in the second row and having to bail (just not as young as I used to be ) I've already decided to plonk myself in front of the sound desk for this show if it is GA.

It is very confusing how they worded it.
I don't know why I didn't even consider calling to find out. I guess I wanted to be suprised (pleasantly or unpleasantly).
BUT I did call. They said pit, no seats . Watch me totally wrong, but this is what the lady told me as of today.
Jumping Jehosaphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #12
greenpower
Member
 
Join Date: 12 January 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 32
WHAT THE F

Is it true that they make u sit in chairs for a Muse concert in Cincinnati ?????!!!!!!
greenpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #13
dukereal
Member
 
Join Date: 28 April 2010
I think it's open GA. The Black Keys and Arctic Monkeys had open GA last march at the same venue.
The show in 2011 for Muse was seat reserved with section in GA, but this time there's no seat section and number on the ticket. So I think it's safe to say it's open GA
dukereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #14
Jumping Jehosaphat
Member
 
Join Date: 31 January 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukereal View Post
The show in 2011 for Muse was seat reserved with section in GA, but this time there's no seat section and number on the ticket. So I think it's safe to say it's open GA
Did anyone find out why they did that? I mena, since the the GA ban was lifted years before this concert, what was their concern?


BTW- what was kind of odd about the floor plan that TM posted is that there is also another floor plan for US Bank that IS open. I don't know why they posted the sectioned one, but after calling, I think it was just an error.
Jumping Jehosaphat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #15
dukereal
Member
 
Join Date: 28 April 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumping Jehosaphat View Post
Did anyone find out why they did that? I mena, since the the GA ban was lifted years before this concert, what was their concern?
I am not sure. RHCP had a concert here last year, and it was seated GA too. I think it just depends on venue's decision (?).

If you checked your ticket and it only says general admission (no seat number), that should be meaning a open GA
dukereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013.05.22 - Ricoh Arena, Coventry, UK L. Gigs 370 19-05-2014 01:20 AM
2013.04.13 - Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT, US MMMADNESS Gigs 54 17-06-2013 01:42 AM
2013.03.08 - Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, MO, US Furygirl Gigs 92 11-03-2013 04:37 AM
Cincinnati, OH - US Bank Arena- October 11th, 2010 RiverIsis Tours 1603 16-10-2011 05:28 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)