Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Gigs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 22-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #151
nbardfx
Member
 
nbardfx's Avatar
 
Join Date: 15 November 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Facebook icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
A few photos from tonight. I'll add more later on:

Flick photoset






Wow....GREAT pics!
nbardfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 12:25 AM   #152
SummerRain88
Member
 
SummerRain88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 October 2012
Location: Southeast Michigan
Age: 30
For those who had GA tickets from muse.mu, I know they get picked up will call, but does that mean at the venue box office? Also, how did that work with lining up early to get a barrier/close spot if anyone did that?
SummerRain88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 12:28 AM   #153
SummerRain88
Member
 
SummerRain88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 October 2012
Location: Southeast Michigan
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocanux View Post
Hiya Jingles. No meet and greet, and they were still lined up outside when we went into the pit. (*barrier*) PS: we're going to be in the VIP for the 2nd MSG. You?

Would love to find some of the pix people took of me and Rog -- Chris gave him the harmonica after the intro to KOC. Anyone?

Hellova gig, amazing energy, and we got Bliss!
I thought VIP was seats only?
SummerRain88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 02:18 AM   #154
AllSoArty
Matt's makeup artist
 
AllSoArty's Avatar
 
Join Date: 13 August 2006
Location: Jackie Jackson's stomach
Flickr icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerRain88 View Post
For those who had GA tickets from muse.mu, I know they get picked up will call, but does that mean at the venue box office? Also, how did that work with lining up early to get a barrier/close spot if anyone did that?
Yes, will call = box office
__________________
gif made by talented teh Dux
AllSoArty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 04:51 AM   #155
nightshack0
Member
 
nightshack0's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 August 2009
Location: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerRain88 View Post
For those who had GA tickets from muse.mu, I know they get picked up will call, but does that mean at the venue box office? Also, how did that work with lining up early to get a barrier/close spot if anyone did that?
Apparently not like I was expecting, I was since like 9 AM lining up early, and asked at the will call box office and guards etc where would I pick up tickets and they told me ALL floor tickets would be printed at the entrance of the floor.

So all the way up to when the doors opened, they told me I didn't have tickets on the credit card...and they told me they could do nothing.
A friend had the same problem, they got us out of the line, and we finally realized we should try to ask at the box office and they gave us the ticket there, the problem: The line now was HUGE and just remembering lining up since 9AM made me even more mad.
We got so mad because everyone had already entered and so I basically started screaming at a guard to let us in since it was THEIR problem and not ours.....so many things happened and we ended up not doing the line and entering without the guards noticing, but we were at like at the middle of the pit (instead of barrier) but worked our way up to like 3 rows in front of us..

TLDR: Presale tickets = Will Call box office, Ticketmaster tickets= Entrance, and Valley View Casino Center staff = complete assholes
__________________
NightShack0



September 22th 2010: Viejas Arena (San Diego, CA)

January 21th 2013: Valley View Casino Center (San Diego, CA):

Last edited by nightshack0; 23-01-2013 at 05:07 AM.
nightshack0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 05:38 AM   #156
JessicaSarahS
Kindest Muser 2012
 
JessicaSarahS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 September 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 35
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshack0 View Post
TLDR: Presale tickets = Will Call box office, Ticketmaster tickets= Entrance, and Valley View Casino Center staff = complete assholes
Ugh, that sucks! The box office staff really didn't know what was going on and kept trying to tell me to go to another line when I knew I was supposed to be at the box office. Luckily I didn't have GA, got in there pretty late.
__________________
JessicaSarahS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 05:42 AM   #157
Kueller917
Funniest Muser 2013
 
Kueller917's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 April 2009
Location: Bay Area, US
Age: 24
Twitter icon You Tube icon SoundCloud icon
I hope there's no problems around Monday. Never done will-call though so I'm a bit nervous about that.
__________________
2009/12/11 | 2010/04/14 | 2011/08/13 | 2013/01/28
2015/12/15 | 2015/12/18 | 2017/08/27 | 2017/09/15

Kueller917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 05:53 AM   #158
nightshack0
Member
 
nightshack0's Avatar
 
Join Date: 20 August 2009
Location: NA
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaSarahS View Post
Ugh, that sucks! The box office staff really didn't know what was going on and kept trying to tell me to go to another line when I knew I was supposed to be at the box office. Luckily I didn't have GA, got in there pretty late.
Yeah it really did! I was so mad being so early and being told to go to the END of the line.

I was still mad about it even when I was inside but when Muse started I just forgot it (and at the end, got at a really decent spot (just 2-4 people/rows behind on Chris's side).

Anyway, show was awesome!
__________________
NightShack0



September 22th 2010: Viejas Arena (San Diego, CA)

January 21th 2013: Valley View Casino Center (San Diego, CA):
nightshack0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #159
JessicaSarahS
Kindest Muser 2012
 
JessicaSarahS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 September 2008
Location: Cali
Age: 35
Facebook icon Flickr icon Twitter icon Xbox Live icon You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbardfx View Post
Wow....GREAT pics!
Thanks!
__________________
JessicaSarahS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 07:54 AM   #160
polythenelucy
Barrier Cheerleader
 
polythenelucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 July 2010
Location: Hell-A
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to polythenelucy
Flickr icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon


!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sleep deprived and still need to collect my thoughts......might post a write up later.
__________________

LA 25.09.2010 | SF 13.08.2011 | SD 21.01.2013 | LA 26.01.2013| LA 08.02.2013 | COACH 19.04.2014 | LA 15.05.2015 | OC 16.05.2015
polythenelucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #161
polythenelucy
Barrier Cheerleader
 
polythenelucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 July 2010
Location: Hell-A
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to polythenelucy
Flickr icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshack0 View Post
TLDR: Presale tickets = Will Call box office, Ticketmaster tickets= Entrance, and Valley View Casino Center staff = complete assholes
damn yeah the fans' presale tickets are will call. the box office opened way earlier than I was told, though (I called the venue months ago about will call tix). I hope you still enjoyed the gig from where you were!
__________________

LA 25.09.2010 | SF 13.08.2011 | SD 21.01.2013 | LA 26.01.2013| LA 08.02.2013 | COACH 19.04.2014 | LA 15.05.2015 | OC 16.05.2015
polythenelucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 09:12 AM   #162
polythenelucy
Barrier Cheerleader
 
polythenelucy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 21 July 2010
Location: Hell-A
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to polythenelucy
Flickr icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon Tumblr icon
now I'm posting in this thread a bit too much but did anyone get a full audio/video recording of the gig? what happened to wewantthecup?
__________________

LA 25.09.2010 | SF 13.08.2011 | SD 21.01.2013 | LA 26.01.2013| LA 08.02.2013 | COACH 19.04.2014 | LA 15.05.2015 | OC 16.05.2015
polythenelucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #163
SummerRain88
Member
 
SummerRain88's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 October 2012
Location: Southeast Michigan
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshack0 View Post
Apparently not like I was expecting, I was since like 9 AM lining up early, and asked at the will call box office and guards etc where would I pick up tickets and they told me ALL floor tickets would be printed at the entrance of the floor.

So all the way up to when the doors opened, they told me I didn't have tickets on the credit card...and they told me they could do nothing.
A friend had the same problem, they got us out of the line, and we finally realized we should try to ask at the box office and they gave us the ticket there, the problem: The line now was HUGE and just remembering lining up since 9AM made me even more mad.
We got so mad because everyone had already entered and so I basically started screaming at a guard to let us in since it was THEIR problem and not ours.....so many things happened and we ended up not doing the line and entering without the guards noticing, but we were at like at the middle of the pit (instead of barrier) but worked our way up to like 3 rows in front of us..

TLDR: Presale tickets = Will Call box office, Ticketmaster tickets= Entrance, and Valley View Casino Center staff = complete assholes
I am so sorry that happened to you, but I'm glad it still ended up working out pretty well for you. Thank you for letting us know your issues and for your info, so we can hopefully avoid the same problem. Does anyone know that for those who actually pick tickets up and get back in line if just the person who purchased the tickets can get them from the box office? I know earlier people had talked about friends and the GA queue keeping their spots safe while they picked up the tickets and got back in line.

Last edited by SummerRain88; 23-01-2013 at 12:39 PM.
SummerRain88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #164
lordofbaraddur
Member
 
lordofbaraddur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 July 2012
This was my first gig, what an incredible experience! I would also like to say congrats to the couple standing to my right that got Chris' harmonica!




lordofbaraddur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2013, 04:24 PM   #165
buddah26
Member
 
Join Date: 10 October 2012
wow, that really sucks!
I am going to NJ show, and always bring a pritned copy of the ticket purchase just in case
Honestly don't remember if it says I have to claim them at the window, but thanks for the heads up
buddah26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
january 21 2013 , muse , san diego


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2013.02.25 - Amway Center, Orlando, FL, US Furygirl Gigs 79 22-03-2015 03:06 PM
2013.03.10 - BOK Center, Tulsa, OK, US Furygirl Gigs 42 12-03-2013 06:25 PM
2013.03.04 - United Center, Chicago, IL, US Furygirl Gigs 116 08-03-2013 08:01 AM
2013.02.22 - BB&T Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US Furygirl Gigs 88 24-02-2013 06:09 PM
2013.01.23 - Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, US Furygirl Gigs 206 27-01-2013 11:15 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)