Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse Site > Muse.mu Support

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 29-06-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
ExiL0n
Dat Plant.
 
ExiL0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 June 2012
Location: Rome, Italy
About gigs "sold out" info

Hi! I was wondering, is the "SOLD OUT" information in the "gigs" part of the site accurate? How fast is approximately updated?
Concerning Italian shows, the site still seems to leave us hopes, while the official ticket seller declares tickets are all gone - can you solve this doubt?
Thanks really!!!
ExiL0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #2
matt <3 muse
Member
 
Join Date: 28 May 2010
Location: Stoke-On-Trent
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiL0n View Post
Hi! I was wondering, is the "SOLD OUT" information in the "gigs" part of the site accurate? How fast is approximately updated?
Concerning Italian shows, the site still seems to leave us hopes, while the official ticket seller declares tickets are all gone - can you solve this doubt?
Thanks really!!!
All of the gigs on the website that say they are sold out were updated about 1 hour after tickets went on sale. Since then it seems every gig has sold out but just that the website hasn't been updated. There's certainly no websites with tickets left (except for ebay/viagogo)
__________________
"MK Ultra is gonna be a great live song! Let's not play it! "
- Matthew Bellamy

Manchester LCCC 2010
London Wembley Stadium 2010
Leeds Festival 2011
Birmingham LG Arena 2012
Coventry Ricoh Arena 2013
Manchester Etihad Stadium 2013
matt <3 muse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #3
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Location: lol italy
Age: 22
Facebook icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt <3 muse View Post
All of the gigs on the website that say they are sold out were updated about 1 hour after tickets went on sale. Since then it seems every gig has sold out but just that the website hasn't been updated. There's certainly no websites with tickets left (except for ebay/viagogo)
What the fuck are you saying?

No, most of the gigs aren't still sold-out, ticket sellers just stopped selling tickets and will put the remaining tickets on sale in a few weeks.
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
ExiL0n
Dat Plant.
 
ExiL0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 June 2012
Location: Rome, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt <3 muse View Post
All of the gigs on the website that say they are sold out were updated about 1 hour after tickets went on sale. Since then it seems every gig has sold out but just that the website hasn't been updated. There's certainly no websites with tickets left (except for ebay/viagogo)
I know it, that's why I posted here, there's a discrepancy between the sites, so I wondered if they didn't "talk" enough (tickets are sold out, but muse.mu doesn't know).

FabriPav - is that your idea or you have a concrete source?

Thanks anyways to both for answering!
ExiL0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 11:21 PM   #5
Niall
☼☁☂❄
 
Niall's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 April 2006
Location: Herts, UK
Age: 26
Facebook icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon Google Plus icon Muse.mu icon
I have no idea how the info is communicated between the ticket vendors, the venues and management, but I know management update often but irregularly at no specific interview. It might not be 100% up to date at any given time but it's updated as and when the info is available.
Niall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #6
fabripav
Funniest Muser 2012
 
fabripav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 18 October 2010
Location: lol italy
Age: 22
Facebook icon Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiL0n View Post
I know it, that's why I posted here, there's a discrepancy between the sites, so I wondered if they didn't "talk" enough (tickets are sold out, but muse.mu doesn't know).

FabriPav - is that your idea or you have a concrete source?

Thanks anyways to both for answering!
Italian Muse promoter (Vivo Concerti), for example, still hasn't provided any info about the italian dates soldout. This means there's still no soldout, because (as happens everytime with other Vivo gigs) Vivo is usually really fast to announce soldouts. Besides, what Ticketone usually does is selling about 80% of the tickets immediately, then closes the sales, then put the remaining tickets on the site after a few weeks. If you go to the Ticketone page of the Bologna and Pesaro shows, it says "not avalaible" instead of "SOLD OUT".
fabripav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
ExiL0n
Dat Plant.
 
ExiL0n's Avatar
 
Join Date: 29 June 2012
Location: Rome, Italy
Thanks again! You've been both precious.
ExiL0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you think Muse will do other "Anniversary" gigs? Ex. Reading/Leeds-OoS supernova14 Other Muse Topics 10 09-07-2011 06:06 PM
Web Feature: Jasper Steverlinck covers "United States Of Eurasia" at the "I <3 Eu" festival frankaa Muse In the Media 24 07-10-2010 07:30 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)