Go Back   Muse Messageboard > Muse > Gigs & Tours > Bootlegs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 22-12-2010, 10:57 PM   #16
LyraSilvertongue
Into the wild
 
LyraSilvertongue's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2009
Location: London
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabi View Post
It takes over 2 days to me too but I don't know if it's worth it..
I've downloaded it some days ago but it didn't look too good to me, plus I got troubles with the audio.
I don't know if it was just me...anyone else saw the video?
Didn't look too good? Are you talking about the DVD of the 11th because it's well worth the wait in my opinion.
__________________
"Money can't buy happiness but it can buy music. Close enough"

Keeper of City of Delusion ~ Space Dementia ~ Cave
LyraSilvertongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #17
MegaEBoy
Member
 
MegaEBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 December 2010
Location: Great Torrington, Devon, England
Well, even after all that, I had to delete "Transmission" as it started uploading all my files to the internet, but it successfully downloaded and changed the Wembley DVD files, but now I cant watch them, is that due to the fact I deleted "Transmission" or is there something I'm missing?
MegaEBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #18
mabi
Member
 
mabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 August 2009
Location: near L'Aquila,Italy
Facebook icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Bellamy's Muse View Post
Didn't look too good? Are you talking about the DVD of the 11th because it's well worth the wait in my opinion.
I think something's gone wrong when I downloaded it but just now I've seen this message on musebootleg
"ANYONE THAT HAS ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE DVD PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FIX FROM http://www.musebootlegs.com/DVD1FIX.rar AND REPLACE THE FILES. APOLOGIES FOR THE COCK UP!"
that's probably why I had a bad-quality bootleg...Im going to re-download it and I hope it'll be the good one.
__________________
Alignment of the planets in your hands
mabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 06:17 PM   #19
ordnanceelf
Member
 
Join Date: 08 November 2009
Location: Gloucestershire, UK
@MegaEBoy: I'm on a Mac too and I downloaded the torrent with Transmission as well.

So far, I've been unsuccessful in burning it to DVD, but you can watch it on your computer with DVD Player

Just open DVD Player in the Applications folder. Then File>Open and Select the DVD 1 file you downloaded via the torrent

It should then play the DVD, complete with all the menus.

Hope this helps you!
__________________
If this is allowed... Keeper of the perfectly timed rain shower right at the start of Uprising - Wembley 11/09/10
Keeper of Dom's trance face during the MK/Wankdorf jam - Wembley 11/09/10
ordnanceelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #20
LyraSilvertongue
Into the wild
 
LyraSilvertongue's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2009
Location: London
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaEBoy View Post
Well, even after all that, I had to delete "Transmission" as it started uploading all my files to the internet, but it successfully downloaded and changed the Wembley DVD files, but now I cant watch them, is that due to the fact I deleted "Transmission" or is there something I'm missing?
Weird, the version i've got has never done that. Are you sure you weren't just seeding the file you'd just downloaded?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabi View Post
I think something's gone wrong when I downloaded it but just now I've seen this message on musebootleg
"ANYONE THAT HAS ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE DVD PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FIX FROM http://www.musebootlegs.com/DVD1FIX.rar AND REPLACE THE FILES. APOLOGIES FOR THE COCK UP!"
that's probably why I had a bad-quality bootleg...Im going to re-download it and I hope it'll be the good one.
Sounds like something has gone wrong. I'd try again if I were you.
You are aware that this has been put together from amateur fan footage don't you? It's not going to be the same quality as a pro-shot DVd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordnanceelf View Post
@MegaEBoy: I'm on a Mac too and I downloaded the torrent with Transmission as well.

So far, I've been unsuccessful in burning it to DVD, but you can watch it on your computer with DVD Player

Just open DVD Player in the Applications folder. Then File>Open and Select the DVD 1 file you downloaded via the torrent

It should then play the DVD, complete with all the menus.

Hope this helps you!
Have you tried putting the files in a burn folder and doing it that way? What kind of mac do you have? I'm on a fairly old MacBook and burning to disc was really easy.
__________________
"Money can't buy happiness but it can buy music. Close enough"

Keeper of City of Delusion ~ Space Dementia ~ Cave
LyraSilvertongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 09:12 PM   #21
MegaEBoy
Member
 
MegaEBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 December 2010
Location: Great Torrington, Devon, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Bellamy's Muse View Post
Weird, the version i've got has never done that. Are you sure you weren't just seeding the file you'd just downloaded?



Sounds like something has gone wrong. I'd try again if I were you.
You are aware that this has been put together from amateur fan footage don't you? It's not going to be the same quality as a pro-shot DVd.



Have you tried putting the files in a burn folder and doing it that way? What kind of mac do you have? I'm on a fairly old MacBook and burning to disc was really easy.
Yeah, I've got the standard series before the new MacBook, yeah it started seeding or something, and my dad said it means uploading files, and then i canceled it, was that a bad idea?
MegaEBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #22
LyraSilvertongue
Into the wild
 
LyraSilvertongue's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2009
Location: London
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaEBoy View Post
Yeah, I've got the standard series before the new MacBook, yeah it started seeding or something, and my dad said it means uploading files, and then i canceled it, was that a bad idea?
Yeah, your dad was wrong. It would have been uploading the Wembley file to someone else, ie giving back after you've taken. Your own personal files would have been safe.
__________________
"Money can't buy happiness but it can buy music. Close enough"

Keeper of City of Delusion ~ Space Dementia ~ Cave
LyraSilvertongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 10:22 PM   #23
MegaEBoy
Member
 
MegaEBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 22 December 2010
Location: Great Torrington, Devon, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Bellamy's Muse View Post
Yeah, your dad was wrong. It would have been uploading the Wembley file to someone else, ie giving back after you've taken. Your own personal files would have been safe.
what a prick. well, i'll show him the definition, lol, ten hopefully i can "re-seed" hooray!
MegaEBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 10:37 PM   #24
mabi
Member
 
mabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 August 2009
Location: near L'Aquila,Italy
Facebook icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Bellamy's Muse View Post
Sounds like something has gone wrong. I'd try again if I were you.
You are aware that this has been put together from amateur fan footage don't you? It's not going to be the same quality as a pro-shot DVd.
I've downloaded the torrent, this time it looks good.
And I know it is a fan-made footage, I'm not that fool
Thanks again for your help
__________________
Alignment of the planets in your hands
mabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #25
LyraSilvertongue
Into the wild
 
LyraSilvertongue's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 June 2009
Location: London
Last.fm icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabi View Post
I've downloaded the torrent, this time it looks good.
And I know it is a fan-made footage, I'm not that fool
Thanks again for your help
I was just checking. Seemed like you were expecting a lot.
__________________
"Money can't buy happiness but it can buy music. Close enough"

Keeper of City of Delusion ~ Space Dementia ~ Cave
LyraSilvertongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bootlegs , downloads , megaeboy , torrents


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)