View Single Post
Old 17-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #14
xbroken_ideals
Meanwhile in Australia...

Send a message via MSN to xbroken_ideals
Last.fm icon Twitter icon You Tube icon
I don't see that at all. I see emotion throughout the song, not just towards the end.
Undisclosed Desires never came across to me as a very unique song; The only really good part of it is the bassline The lyrics are not only cheesy, but if Matt wasn't such a literature freak, the song would have lyrics that have been used in just about every pop song ever created. If you get my drift.

Anyway, new topic.

On Blackout: I never liked it. It was the lowlight of Absolution for me..It sounds like it would go better on TR, not Absolution.

On Showbiz: Showbiz. Showbiz..It's amazing as a whole, but each individual song isn't so much- The only really significant songs on that album are Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Showbiz, and Uno, in my opinion- I don't know exactly what I mean by significant, they just seem to be the only truly brilliant songs on the album- While most of the others are great, they just don't seem to measure up. I don't know..

There will always be a place in my heart for the song Showbiz. I love it- It has so much raw emotion and passion. I haven't gotten sick of it after 4 years.

Apoligies for long post. I can't help myself.
So the Beatles have the Lonely Hearts Club tribute band, and Led Zepellin have the Stairway to Heaven tribute band, well, I just cannot figure
out for the life of me what Muse has to do with Radiohead...
9 / 12 / 10
Loveboat Ninja Assassin Tumblr
xbroken_ideals is offline   Reply With Quote