View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 11:54 PM   #676
Bohemian-Cygnus-RunningOut

Showbiz:
Muscle Museum, Sunburn, Showbiz, Falling Down, Fillip, Unintended, Cave, Escape, Hate This And I'll Love You, Uno, Sober, Overdue

OoS:
New Born, Citizen Erased, Futurism, Micro Cuts, Space Dementia, Hyper Music, Plug In Baby, Bliss, Feeling Good, Dark Shines, Megalomania, Screenager

Abso:
Time Is Running Out, Hysteria, Falling Away With You/Interlude, Stockholm Syndrome, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Intro/Apocalypse Please, Ruled By Secrecy, Sing For Absolution, Blackout, Endlessly, The Small Print, Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist

BH&R:
Map Of The Problematique, Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Knights Of Cydonia, Take A Bow, City Of Delusion, Soldier's Poem, Assassin, Hoodoo, Invincible, Exo-Politics

TR:
United States of Eurasia / Collateral Damage (Excerpt from Nocturne in E-Flat, Op. 9, No. 2), Exogenesis Symphony, Undisclosed Desires, MK Ultra, Uprising, I Belong To You / Mon coeur s'ouvre a ta voix, Resistance, Unnatural Selection, Guiding Light (love it, but yeah...it's not quite up there with the rest of these)

T2L:
Madness, Panic Station, The 2nd Law: Isolated System, Prelude/Survival, Supremacy, Animals, Explorers, The 2nd Law: Unsustainable, Save Me, Big Freeze, Liquid State, Follow Me

DRONES:
Reapers, Revolt, Dead Inside, The Handler, The Globalist/Drones, [Drill Sergeant]/Psycho, Mercy, [JFK]/Defector, Aftermath

LP8:
Dig Down