View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 05:21 PM   #299
TheHappySpaceman

You Tube icon Tumblr icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
The Drones outfits were by far their most boring/saddest/worst look imo. And he was drawing his veins before the OoS tour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSatellite View Post
And I absolutely agree that the Drones suits were a downer. The particulars of the stage lighting, dark visuals combined with those suits made the band just blend into the stage at a lot of points, and killed some of the dynamics of a performance.
I found myself wondering at times if the goal was really to take the focus of off them intentionally.
I at least get what they were going for with the Drones Tour. (By comparison, I have no idea what Matt was going for in the OOS years.) Like, it was part of the concept. I was reminded of Pink Floyd's appearance during The Wall Tour, and anything that reminds me of The Wall gets a thumbs up from me. And I know that they were going for that during the Drones Tour; I just wish they had committed to it.

Though is it just me, or has Dom forgotten that sleeves exist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp View Post
BH&R > Oos > T2L > Absolution (the sports pants...) = TR > Showbiz > Drones
Hey, don't be dissing the Absolution Tour look. That tour gave us the lab coat!

Quote:
The gold was just for the videos. It's not like they carried that over live or anything.
Honestly, it looked kind of weird in the videos too. Though that may just be me.

Quote:
I poked a lot of fun at that T2L pyramid jacket looking like a circus barker, but at least it was attention grabbing.
Actually, I liked his jacket. Matt should wear more weird jackets like that one. Though I wasn't a fan of his hairstyle during that tour.

Speaking of hair, ever notice that Chris seems to be unable to stick to a hairstyle? Like, sometimes he's bald, sometimes he has a weird fauxhawk thing, others he has long hair, and still others he has any of those plus a mustache.
TheHappySpaceman is offline   Reply With Quote