View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 08:32 PM   #17
forevermusic
Believe Everything

Twitter icon
I do wanna go because despite it being pricey for what it was, Brighton was fantastic, and even when I've had gigs where I found something to be critical about, I do enjoy myself.

I would've been alright paying this if it was a stadium tour (paid that for Foo Fighters, who would have only had a video screen had they not required Dave's Throne), but for the sodding O2, I'm not entirely on board. And yeah it does seem odd that the prices are more now. Sure, with inflation and increased costs, I get why they might be a bit more, but this seems ridiculous.

Though if stadiums do happen, its worth noting that the Unsustainable tour was cheaper to do GA than T2L arenas were.

Maybe I'll get lucky and find a second hand in the last few hours for less than that eye-whopping price.

Muse Shows Attended: 12/11/09 @ The O2 - 11/09/10 @ Wembley Stadium - 28/08/11 @ Reading Festival - 27/10/12 @ The O2 - 18/02/13 @ Shepherd's Bush Empire - 25/05/13 @ Emirates Stadium - 23/03/15 @ Brighton Dome - 12/04/16 @ The O2
forevermusic is offline   Reply With Quote