Old 03-07-2016, 06:00 PM   #51
Gemsy
I ate all your bees.
Best Female Muser 2011, 2013, 2014
Best Mature Muser 2011

Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Queen View Post
So, the positive Muse discussion thread! I'm torn whether to continue reading the other one. I already try to skip certain posts except for links because I'm fed up of all that negativity pouring out of them, but I don't want to miss the videos and such posted We should create an automatic transfer service to here for links only...

Montreux, well... I'm happy they showed they CAN still play these songs. I would have done a lot to get Hyper Music and others.
But y'know, I enjoyed my gig, I couldn't make this one, and even though we'll probably never see the recordings, I hope something good amateur will at least find it's way to us.

Claudia, you mean further (doesn't work like 'weit - weiter', it's far - further. But don't ask me why, I have no clue )
English logic is like Muse logic
Yellow Regret: "Using my elite internets skillz, I went on the Arctic Monkeys Message Board and found this gem: 'An attempt to spam the Muse forum has gone terribly awry, as it appears many on the Muse forum don't actually like Muse.'"
Rage Kitty: "You're still the Mod of Hearts Gemsy. Like Diana but not posh, blonde or dead."

dreams divide tho
Gemsy is offline   Reply With Quote