View Single Post
Old 24-07-2016, 04:38 PM   #103
hyena
entitled baby

Deviant Art icon Twitter icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustyy View Post
10 in Continental Europe (2 France, 2 Germany, 2 Italy, 1 Sweden, 1 Spain, 1 Switzerland, 1 Holland or Belgium)
6 British Isles (Glasgow/Edinburgh, London, North England city of choice, Cardiff, Dublin (Irl), Belfast)
5 USA (I know it's big but still - NYC, LA, Seattle, Boston, Nashville, a middle city of choice)
5 South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico)
2 Canada (Toronto + 1 other)
3 Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane)
3 Asia (China, Japan, Korea)
1 South Africa

Wildly unfair I guess but I mean, that wouldn't be awful? Too many dates (35) anyway
I've completely converted to the opinion that this would be awful. It's wildly unfair, and there's no good solution.

There is no small tour they can do in the US and be fair. The Drones tour had 17 US dates and still excluded huge parts of the nation and I'm not talking wastelands here, I'm talking major cities. A 5-date tour here would be a nightmare -- just using the cities you chose as a personal example, none of those cities are within 500 miles of me.

If this were to happen, it would make more sense for me to fly to the UK and see a handful of shows than to try to see 2 here. How screwed up is that?
hyena is offline   Reply With Quote