View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #70
PanicStationofCydonia77
Obvious is obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericzero View Post
I thought it was a great show. I keep seeing online people saying the crowd was dead. Wonder if that's from people who were there or from people watching the video.

You have to remember that this was a free show for sports fans. Two times I've seen Muse in the US, there were maybe 10,000 at each show. There were 100,000 at this thing last night. I'd guess 9 out of ten wandered in for a free concert and party, and were not gonna know the Starlight clap, or be screaming for Bliss or Fury.
I thought the same way too. I really liked the performance, but I felt like I was the only person that knew the lyrics to every song (at least in my section), aside from Madness, Supermassive Black Hole, and Uprising. which I found were the only songs everyone knew. Then I read your comment and I totally agree with you. I'm pretty sure when they come back to Atlanta in September, there will be more hardcore fans there that know the songs because they bought a paying ticket to see them. I'll be at that concert as well.

4/6/13- Atlanta, GA: Centennial Olympic Park (First Muse gig!)
PanicStationofCydonia77 is offline   Reply With Quote