Muse Messageboard

Muse Messageboard (http://board.muse.mu/index.php)
-   Gigs (http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   2017.08.19 - Shepherd's Bush Empire, London, UK (http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=131969)

forevermusic 03-07-2017 08:49 PM

2017.08.19 - Shepherd's Bush Empire, London, UK
 
Muse are performing a charity concert in London in August for The Passage. The show is by request, with ticket holders picking their ten favourites and the highest polling tracks being performed. Fanclub pre-sale on Wednesday at 9am, with general sale on Friday at 9am. Details here: http://muse.mu/news,london-benefit_2782.htm

Thread is for attendees.

Charx118 03-07-2017 09:05 PM

So excited!! I NEED to get tickets for this!!! How do we access the password for the pre-sale??

czuczu 03-07-2017 09:09 PM

Good luck with the presale on Thursday morning everyone :)

(I predict much anger...)

Jobby 03-07-2017 09:09 PM

Ticket anx gonna be at an all-time high for this one bois.

I can taste the stomach acid building up already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charx118 (Post 11755389)
So excited!! I NEED to get tickets for this!!! How do we access the password for the pre-sale??

Usually pops up in the members section on your .mu profile iirc.

ChampenJacob 03-07-2017 09:12 PM

Already traveling from Copenhagen to Reading, but fuck me this is tempting.

Don't know if the fact that the poster says "Reading and Leeds presents" at the top should be a sign of a request show too at Reading?

Jobby 03-07-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChampenJacob (Post 11755414)
Already traveling from Copenhagen to Reading, but fuck me this is tempting.

Don't know if the fact that the poster says "Reading and Leeds presents" at the top should be a sign of a request show too at Reading?

Think the idea is that they'll pick a few of the songs chosen for SBE for R+L as well, as opposed to a separate vote.

Shippy92 03-07-2017 09:20 PM

What is the Muse fan club? Assuming it's a ticketmaster thing but can't find any information.

ChampenJacob 03-07-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jobby (Post 11755419)
Think the idea is that they'll pick a few of the songs chosen for SBE for R+L as well, as opposed to a separate vote.

Which could end up being just Bliss, Citizen and Butterflies, which I think are very likely for SBE. We never know with this band given the past "voting shows" they've had, but this time they can't screw us over - SBE could go down as a serious only rarity show with Psycho and Knights maybe.

Museic Syndrome 03-07-2017 09:46 PM

Now for those of you get the tickets, and do NOT request Showbiz, just... I don't know, I hope you never get to see Muse live anymore.

L. 03-07-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shippy92 (Post 11755434)
What is the Muse fan club? Assuming it's a ticketmaster thing but can't find any information.

People who are on the mailing list on the muse.mu website.

fuesch 03-07-2017 09:47 PM

DO WANT! Holy shit, I'm excited!

Everyone better vote for Fury and Glorious!

blubb0r 03-07-2017 09:49 PM

FECK

FECK FECK FECK FECK FECK


My best friends wedding is on that date

FEEEECK :(

Destroya 03-07-2017 10:00 PM

Anyone know how much tickets are?

Museic Syndrome 03-07-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blubb0r (Post 11755564)
FECK

FECK FECK FECK FECK FECK


My best friends wedding is on that date

FEEEECK :(


Don't go. If he/she is REALLY your best friend, then he/she will understand.

blubb0r 03-07-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Museic Syndrome (Post 11755634)
Don't go. If he/she is REALLY your best friend, then he/she will understand.


I can't go to his bachelor party because I'm in Dublin seeing U2 :LOL:

But I have to be at his wedding. And I will.


So that's good for you, I won't buy tickets for the show ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)