Muse Messageboard

Muse Messageboard (http://board.muse.mu/index.php)
-   Other Muse Topics (http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Selling Thread (http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=85832)

PlugInFuckingBaby 13-12-2010 11:10 PM

aniend
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Henz (Post 8411811)
I've got all of the CD singles from Showbiz - Black Holes & Revelations and I'm looking to sell them. Will probably put them on eBay, but if somone's interested here, drop me a PM :)

I don't know what a promo or a single are...
Please!?

PlugInFuckingBaby 13-12-2010 11:11 PM

comapp number
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clunge (Post 8424389)
Still for sale :).

Promos

Supermassive Black Hole Promo - SOLD
Knights Of Cydonia Promo - SOLD
Starlight Promo - SOLD
Starlight Promo
Invincible Promo (static shield bag)

Singles

Dead Star/In Your World CD - SOLD
In Your World/Dead Star CD - SOLD

Supermassive Black Hole DVD

Uprising CD

Drop me a PM if you're interested. I'm really not looking for much for the singles and promos, but please, sensible offers on the Dead Star/In Your World singles. I'm not going to let them go for a fiver :LOL:.

Curious...I know i sound like an idiot, but..ah. what is a promo? I know it's just a promotional thing, but what? A CD? Confused I am. And what do you mean "Uprising CD"? Uprising isn't it's own CD, it was on Resistance. Supermassive Black Hole DVD? I sound stupid. I may be.

welsh_monkey 25-01-2011 10:14 PM

Origin of symmetry promo with screwdriver
 
Hi just to put it out there i will list today or tomorrow the origin of symmetry promo cd album WITH the little screwdriver, if anyone is interested PM otherwise i will put a link to the auction the next few days, thanks!

PlugInFuckingBaby 25-01-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gothsidonia (Post 8350802)
Something interesting!!!:D

I sell:
*the Absolution life DVD
*2 Aliens (1 green and 1 blue) for the Wembley Alien invasion

please pm me,if you are interested!;)

Oh and i forgot:
also the movie "Sherlock Holmes" (special Edition)

what alien? HUH!? WHOA!?

OriginOfChaos 26-01-2011 09:28 PM

Hi guys. Selling my copy of
Muse - Haarp Special Edition CD+DVD on eBay

Being a student is tough money wise, hence why I'm selling it.
May have to put other Muse stuff up like picture discs, other special ed's etc
Cheers!

welsh_monkey 26-01-2011 09:48 PM

Link to the Oos with screwdriver promo cd
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1156

minbee 04-02-2011 07:28 PM

collection for sale
 
Hullo,

I've got a few early releases for sale including a signed MM EP, two listings are on ebay at the moment with more to come.

Muscle Museum EP
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1147

Sunburn Box Set
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1147

I have the early singles including two singles fan club box sets, a huuuge muscle museum poster, signed ticket stub from the exeter lemon grove with a flyer and possibly a t-shirt or two if anyone is interested?

Drop me a line for more information, I've updated my profile to show the items in my rather small but significant collection :)

x

PlugInFuckingBaby 04-02-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minbee (Post 8921893)
Hullo,

I've got a few early releases for sale including a signed MM EP, two listings are on ebay at the moment with more to come.

Muscle Museum EP
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1147

Sunburn Box Set
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1147

I have the early singles including two singles fan club box sets, a huuuge muscle museum poster, signed ticket stub from the exeter lemon grove with a flyer and possibly a t-shirt or two if anyone is interested?

Drop me a line for more information, I've updated my profile to show the items in my rather small but significant collection :)

x

just wondering... why the HELL would you sell those? :p

minbee 05-02-2011 05:04 PM

Uuuummmm, well I guess because I have bills to pay, basically! :p
Also I'm not really a big fan these days but absolutely loved them when I was a teenager in Devon (sorry guys, I know saying that is like swearing in church!)

Essentially, I just want to share the love and I know there must be folk out there who'd love to have these bits in their collections :kiss:

PlugInFuckingBaby 05-02-2011 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minbee (Post 8924441)
Uuuummmm, well I guess because I have bills to pay, basically! :p
Also I'm not really a big fan these days but absolutely loved them when I was a teenager in Devon (sorry guys, I know saying that is like swearing in church!)

Essentially, I just want to share the love and I know there must be folk out there who'd love to have these bits in their collections :kiss:

yes, you are swearing in church. But I guess I understand, as you get older this ind of stuff isn't really that important anymore. I would buy everything you're selling but I don't have the money. 40 euros is a lot of US$ :)

minbee 09-02-2011 11:18 AM

mane mbiliss
 
Hey guys,
Thanks to those of you who've PMd about the item's I'm selling, I will get back to you really soon - I just need to check the items over (they're boxed up at my parents's house) before I say anything finite about condition and things like that.

Anyway! This item is finishing soon... so if anyone fancies bagging themselves a lovely signed copy of the MM Ep, you've got about three hours to get in on the action :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1147

Shameless promotion, sorry about that ;)

x

minbee 09-02-2011 02:55 PM

ooooooh and it didnt sell!

open to offers though ;)

eternallymused 11-02-2011 02:47 AM

Hey everyone, so I'm currently selling 8 various Muse singles on ebay:

Here's the link:
http://shop.ebay.com/music_highlighter/m.html


I think the most notable ones are the Muscle Museum Remix Promo and the Dead Star pair:happy:

I don't have my Uno 4 Track Digipak listed but I may be willing to sell to a fellow boardie, PM me with an offer if you want.

Thanks!

trvllngjwllr 19-02-2011 10:33 AM

Muse "Join The Resistance" reflective poster RARE
 
Hi everybody ...

So I've had a good response on Tumblr but it didn't occur to me to post a link over here on the messageboards coz I had a brain fart moment, so I'm rectifying that now ....

Anyway, up for sale on eBay is a very very rare and very exclusive Australian only Muse "Join The Resistance" shiny reflective poster.

Here's a picture of 3 of them together.

NOTE WELL IT'S ONLY ONE UP FOR SALE.

Anyways - http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230587914105 - go check it out, and yes it's available for WORLDWIDE shipping!

If you have any questions please e-mail me direct - g_woman82 AT yahoo DOT com - as I don't get much of a chance to check the boards!

aMU5Eme 20-02-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by minbee (Post 8933893)
Hey guys,
Thanks to those of you who've PMd about the item's I'm selling, I will get back to you really soon - I just need to check the items over (they're boxed up at my parents's house) before I say anything finite about condition and things like that.

Anyway! This item is finishing soon... so if anyone fancies bagging themselves a lovely signed copy of the MM Ep, you've got about three hours to get in on the action :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1147

Shameless promotion, sorry about that ;)

x

holy hell, what was the reserve on that?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)