Muse Messageboard

Muse Messageboard (http://board.muse.mu/index.php)
-   Songs & Releases (http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Are Muse better than Kanye West (http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=132119)

Quorn Boys 24-07-2017 10:07 PM

Are Muse better than Kanye West
 
I don't think so, what do you guys think?

Plug in Baby is a good song but Jesus Walks is better and has better lyrics and Kanye has more cool vibe than Matt Bellamy who has the aura of a one legged boy who gets bullied in class.

Bluejuice - Vitriol 24-07-2017 10:08 PM

Vitriol is the best song of all time.

Quorn Boys 24-07-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejuice - Vitriol (Post 11771589)
Vitriol is the best song of all time.

Hardly relevant you fucking moron?

Quorn Boys 24-07-2017 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejuice - Vitriol (Post 11771644)
I'll say what I want on a shit thread like this you veggie cunt.

I'll put you in a fucking slaughterhouse.

I'm not even a veggie I just think Quorn is a great brand who promote a humane way of life which we should all follow? Unfortunately the only way I can stop my desire to shag Matt Bellamy from driving me to breaking point is to nosh on some red meat so don't fucking assume.

You look like a serial killer.

Bluejuice - Vitriol 24-07-2017 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quorn Boys (Post 11771654)
I'm not even a veggie I just think Quorn is a great brand who promote a humane way of life which we should all follow? Unfortunately the only way I can stop my desire to shag Matt Bellamy from driving me to breaking point is to nosh on some red meat so don't fucking assume.

You look like a serial killer.

You're barking up the wrong tree my boy.

I'll fucking see you at central park tonight and then we'll sort this out man on vegetarian bumder.

You are and always will be a veggie bellend.

Quorn Boys 24-07-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejuice - Vitriol (Post 11771659)
You're barking up the wrong tree my boy.

I'll fucking see you at central park tonight and then we'll sort this out man on vegetarian bumder.

You are and always will be a veggie bellend.

How the fuck can you assume this about me I bet you haven't even seen Muse live

Bluejuice - Vitriol 24-07-2017 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quorn Boys (Post 11771704)
How the fuck can you assume this about me I bet you haven't even seen Muse live

LOL I've seen them 15 times.

Best was Glasto 2010. Undisclosed Desires made me cry.

Quorn Boys 24-07-2017 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejuice - Vitriol (Post 11771719)
LOL I've seen them 15 times.

Best was Glasto 2010. Undisclosed Desires made me cry.

Imagine being sad enough to go to Glastonbury.

Oooooh Jeremy Corbyn oooooh leftfield ooooooh

New Born Lee 24-07-2017 10:57 PM

I haven't seen this much mutual masturbation since...well, since Muse's last album.

Bluejuice - Vitriol 24-07-2017 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Born Lee (Post 11771729)
I haven't seen this much mutual masturbation since...well, since Muse's last album.

I masturbated over Muse's last album.

Quorn Boys 24-07-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Born Lee (Post 11771729)
I haven't seen this much mutual masturbation since...well, since Muse's last album.

Yeah cos you could do better could you New Born Lee? They're incredibly gifted songwriters and musicians like I aim to be. Grow up.

bumpypotato 25-07-2017 08:48 AM

Hello. What's happening in here?

Sincerely, a concerned witness.

Tjet 25-07-2017 09:26 AM

Do we need to call somebody?

LewisF 25-07-2017 10:46 AM

Well then

bumpypotato 25-07-2017 12:31 PM

What are the odds that this is one person arguing with themselves?


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)