Muse Messageboard

Muse Messageboard (http://board.muse.mu/index.php)
-   Tours (http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Mesa, Arizona 9/20/07 (http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=44846)

Darkshines2020 29-08-2007 03:36 AM

yayyyy for 100 pages!! :D *round of applause for the board* :yesey:

yes Aurora post piccys!! :D

NajaSong 29-08-2007 03:37 AM

ConcertMaps
 
Did anyone else get suckered in to using them to get tickets to the Mesa show? Have you gotten your tickets yet?

I ordered my tickets during the preorder phase, have called them twice, sent a nasty email & still haven't gotten them.

the aurora 29-08-2007 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blissfully_amused (Post 3364151)
I was just kidding! I bet both tattoos look awesome. I want to see! :)

Psh! Whatever! You didn't want me to get it! :p

Not the best picture but oh well. At least it wasn't blooooooody!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...SymbolTat1.jpg

This one took around 30 seconds and it hurt like MAD. *shudders* It bled a lot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Tattoos006.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by NajaSong (Post 3364661)
Did anyone else get suckered in to using them to get tickets to the Mesa show? Have you gotten your tickets yet?

I ordered my tickets during the preorder phase, have called them twice, sent a nasty email & still haven't gotten them.

It'll get there around a week before the gig.

NajaSong 29-08-2007 04:20 AM

Rad tatts, aurora!

I'm looking to get a cover up and an extra one soon.

This for the cover up:
http://www.expatica.com/photos/rad9AC18.jpg

and (probably) this as the extra:
http://www.geocities.com/reginheim/s.../symbaegis.gif
the battle symbol of the scandanavians!

And I'm really impatient and want the tickets in my sweaty little hands right now!

the aurora 29-08-2007 04:22 AM

Tank you!

OoOoOooooh, I like those designies.

danger 29-08-2007 04:29 AM

I'm going to get the Seal of Rassilon soon.


You know, the Time Lord signia. :D

NajaSong 29-08-2007 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutch (Post 3364689)
I'm going to get the Seal of Rassilon soon.


You know, the Time Lord signia. :D

Pretty. [I had to google it.]

stuffitv3 29-08-2007 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutch (Post 3364689)
I'm going to get the Seal of Rassilon soon.


You know, the Time Lord signia. :D

That's cool looking. I don't know if i would ever get a tat.

the aurora 29-08-2007 04:59 AM

I want something related to Origin of Symmetry.

stuffitv3 29-08-2007 06:25 AM

Just get one of those tuning fork things tattooed somewhere.

lostkiwibird 29-08-2007 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the aurora (Post 3364675)
Psh! Whatever! You didn't want me to get it! :p

Not the best picture but oh well. At least it wasn't blooooooody!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...SymbolTat1.jpg

I love it! *jealous*
If I was going to get a Muse tattoo, that's what i'd get. Or a line from a song :happy:

stuffitv3 29-08-2007 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostkiwibird (Post 3364723)
I love it! *jealous*
If I was going to get a Muse tattoo, that's what i'd get. Or a line from a song :happy:

You can't get what she got. I mean that wouldn't be very original and if more than one person got the same image tattoo one themselfs people might think its some cult.

lostkiwibird 29-08-2007 09:21 AM

Don't worry, I agree. It's exceedingly creepy lots of people having the same tattoo- I think there's something in the Bible about it relating to the antichrist :LOL:
I'm too wussy to get a tat anyways, but I admire people who do.

chriscox22 29-08-2007 03:26 PM

Tatoo looks awsome!!! I'm still gonna get mine, maybe before i come, or might just get it done there! Muse logo!!! YEAH!!!!

the aurora 29-08-2007 07:52 PM

The OoS fork things are a possibility. I've been trying to figure out where I would get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostkiwibird (Post 3364723)
I love it! *jealous*
If I was going to get a Muse tattoo, that's what i'd get. Or a line from a song :happy:

Fun! Do it. :D I also want a line from a song.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuffitv3 (Post 3364745)
You can't get what she got. I mean that wouldn't be very original and if more than one person got the same image tattoo one themselfs people might think its some cult.

Sure she can! I'm not the only one in the world with that symbol. I'm sure lots of Muse fans have it. Someone on this board does.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriscox22 (Post 3365628)
Tatoo looks awsome!!! I'm still gonna get mine, maybe before i come, or might just get it done there! Muse logo!!! YEAH!!!!

Thanks! I was just about to get the logo on top of it but I think I want it somewhere else. *shrugs*


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Follow the Muse Messageboard on Twitter!
'Pornogenic' - this refers to pics of Muse (and their crotch regions)