PDA

View Full Version : Pilipinas Muser Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

where is germany
14-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Represent!

Hi. My name is Les.

And I dream to see Muse perform live in Manila.

edit:
OH C'MON FILIPINOS CAN'T BE THIS FEW.
Maybe I wasn't read.
Again, I'm Pinay, and I love the band. Let us discuss how we can make MUSE more well-known in the area so I can make that dream come true.

Help me help myself, man. <3

where is germany
17-09-2004, 08:47 PM
asdfl;;lkj1@

HELLO

adl;skf';kf.!

paraluman
19-09-2004, 09:07 AM
Les! Aha! I found you! :)

Yes, I'd like to see them perform here, too. Now, making them more well-known in the country? Ah, that would be hard. I know very few people who know who Muse is, and even fewer people who like Muse. I've been told that the Sing For Absolution video used to be played over and over again in Channel V and Time Is Running Out has been playing in NU107 for months, yet they barely get any response. I don't think they're the kind of band who would get much attention from the Filipino masses.

I guess all we can do now is hope for them to click with the Filipino community or to get a chance to see them live in another country.

Waah, is that Malaysia I see on the airplane in the header photo? Did they have a concert in Malaysia before? Waaah, ang daya!

where is germany
22-09-2004, 01:14 AM
Woo Aly you're here!

Says Muse Int'l and I think its just a picture. Nothing significant, really. But IDK, I checked this site out and I saw a Malaysia thread in the Muse forum somewhere. Apart from Canada, US, Europe, Japan, Muse has gone to Portugal.

There's still hope.

For the meantime let's just talk. You know Justin Theroux?

paraluman
22-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Let's see. I think I saw his name somewhere once...isn't he an actor?

rigor mortiz
23-09-2004, 06:27 AM
i'm here!!! hehe

paraluman? is that you vicky?

yeah.. justin theroux! uberhotness!

i just watched muse live in glastonbury AGAIN!! mehn.. galing!

where is germany
23-09-2004, 08:14 PM
http://www.justintheroux.net/hysteriavid.gif
^ This is Sugar's former avatar. Muse video, Hysteria.
NICE. :)
NOooo babe that's not Vicky, that's Alyssa, a.k.a art star (IOV)
I'm listening to your Origin Of Symmetry and Absolution. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
You're a doll :cool:

rigor mortiz
24-09-2004, 01:32 AM
^^ you're most welcome. :) now how can we get other pinoy muse fans here? you already plugged this board in pEx. i'll go to peyups. hehe

where is germany
24-09-2004, 05:33 PM
I'll go to Philmusic.

:cool:

paraluman
25-09-2004, 04:57 AM
I shall try to encourage the people at Prendster. :D

where is germany
27-09-2004, 07:12 PM
and Myspace.

Eh, pwede ba yun? Sugar do you have a an account?

paraluman
28-09-2004, 10:40 AM
Sa Myspace ata, pwede, may forum sila dun, tapos pwede rin sa bulletin board. Kaso kapag sa BB makakarating lang siguro yun sa circle of friends mo, tapos kapag sa forum naman puro kano lang ata nandun at saka wala naman talaga masyadong Pinoy sa myspace. Sa Friendster siguro. Heheh.

!!!

Wow. I don't know if you've noticed this before, but Muse's music videos are regularly being played over Pinoycentral TV, the text messaging chat channel. I've seen the Butterflies and Hurricanes and Hysteria videos being played last week.

Yay. I really hope they're getting some attention from the viewers. :)

rigor mortiz
15-10-2004, 03:24 AM
les, i don't have myspace. have multiply though.

tatlo lang ba tlaga tayo dito? haaay.

aur0rabells
25-05-2005, 04:19 AM
*Revives & bumps*

HEY YOU CRAZY FILIPINO MUSE FANS! where are yooou? :D

paraluman
12-11-2005, 01:46 PM
*Revives & bumps*

HEY YOU CRAZY FILIPINO MUSE FANS! where are yooou? :D

Oh, hey there. :D Hmm. Is that you in your avatar? I guess. Hmm. You look Filipino. Are you? :)

Wow, I haven't been here in ages.
This thread is dead.

It's disappointing how few Muse fans there are in this country. Although I saw Francis Reyes of The Dawn wearing a Muse shirt during their Myx Live performance on TV, and that made me all giddy. Ahaha. :fro:

punktart33
12-07-2006, 04:37 PM
MABUHAY!

I saw a thread for MUSE in this site: http://updharmadown.myfreeforum.org

Tara, sali tayo sa community na to at ipakita ang pwersa ng mga MUSE fans!:)

paraluman
14-07-2006, 06:48 PM
Oh. My. God.

They're playing here. They're planning to play here.
Southeast Asia.
The Philippines.
Matt said on Loveline.

Oh my god.

My heart jumped when I heard that.

I wonder when, though?

aur0rabells
02-09-2006, 06:43 PM
don't get your hopes up. they want to play all over the world, but can only do so much. we'll see next year, as most dates for the rest of this year are posted.

paraluman
16-09-2006, 04:57 PM
Ah, bahala na. Basta. Makakarating yang mga yan. :D Dapat lang! Huhu.

Sana marami pang ibang Pilipino ang mag-post sa board na 'to.

Suportahan ninyo yung Filipino thread sa MuseLive! Haha.
http://invictus.softmeg.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=17472

azztro
26-11-2006, 11:06 AM
WAAAAAAAAA at last, i found a muse filipino forum... i love them and i really wnna see them play here, im proud to say that i already encourage a lot of my friends to like muse... and we are all hoping to see them live!!!!!

mabuhay ang muse!!!!!!

plis check this one out!!! http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=azztro

paraluman
28-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Starlight reached the number 7 spot in Magic 89.9 FM's weekly top 25 chart.

I am not happy. :noey:

Laker Fan #24
30-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Muse sa Pilipinas! Bwahahahaha!!! :LOL:

paraluman
30-11-2006, 03:30 PM
^ Hoy! Kilala kita! Muwahahahaha.

gadfly
30-11-2006, 11:44 PM
wag nyo na ipagkalat sa ibang local forums ang muse para konti lang tayong cool. hehehe :p
i mean it though :LOL:

Laker Fan #24
02-12-2006, 05:04 PM
^ Hoy! Kilala kita! Muwahahahaha.

Magkakilala nga tayo! Bwahahahaha!!!

paraluman
02-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Magkakilala nga tayo! Bwahahahaha!!!

Hindi nga?

Kalabuan. Nais ko lang pahabain ang thread na to para isipin nila na "uy, aktibo rin naman pala ang fanbase dito!" haha ewan labo ko

Swerte talaga ng mga taga-Singapore. Sila may Muse concert sa January 16, tayo wala pa ring balita kung magkakaroon nga ba. Putek, dapat lang. :(

azztro
07-12-2006, 02:54 AM
hehehe baka natatakot lang sila pumunta d2... or hindi pa nila narerealize na may fandom din sila d2... or hindi nila alam na may pilipinas :)

pero narinig ko sa isang radio interview sa loveline sabi nila gusto din nila mag asian tour!!!

paraluman
07-12-2006, 02:52 PM
hehehe baka natatakot lang sila pumunta d2... or hindi pa nila narerealize na may fandom din sila d2... or hindi nila alam na may pilipinas :)

pero narinig ko sa isang radio interview sa loveline sabi nila gusto din nila mag asian tour!!!

Alam nila na may Pilipinas. :P Binanggit pa nga ni Matt mismo yung Pilipinas doon sa Loveline interview na sinasabi mo, doon sa mga gusto nilang puntahan para sa Asian tour. :D

vspirit
07-12-2006, 02:55 PM
i wish i knew how to speak tagalog. :( it's such a beautiful language...

eudaemonia
08-12-2006, 08:59 AM
What are the chances that MUSE will do a stop-over concert in between Singapore and Australia? I'm in the area at the time, visiting family. There aren't rumours or anything about a concert going on is there? (I'm asking.) Sayang naman kung hindi sila mag-concert. How often are they going to be in the southeast Asia region, honestly?

-Jenn

paraluman
08-12-2006, 10:06 AM
^ Pakiramdam ko nga yung pagpunta nila sa Singapore lang yung pagkakataon na tutugtog sila sa Timog-Silangang Asya. Wala pang sinasabi kung pupunta nga sila dito sa Pilipinas, pero pakiramdam ko hindi talaga, kahit sinabi nila doon sa isa nilang interview nila na baka pumunta sila dito sa 2007. Nakakalungkot naman.

paraluman
08-12-2006, 10:06 AM
i wish i knew how to speak tagalog. :( it's such a beautiful language...

Salamat! ;)

Bujinkan83
08-12-2006, 07:43 PM
cool, my fiance is from the Philipenes *spelling* she comes from Davao and i just recently got her in to MUSE, she is also trying to teach me Tagalog lol

azztro
09-12-2006, 10:19 AM
sana may mag-magandang loob na organizer o promoter na magdala ng MUSE d2... im sure kahit gaano kamahal ang price ng ticket nun marami po rin pupunta!!! ako "name-the-price" bibilin ko p rin ticket kahit gaanu kamahal yan, kahit ako lng magisa manuod basta makapanuod lang!!! :D

Eleanoriele
16-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Hi there! I'm Ellie, for the most part a newbie fan. ;) Discovered Muse sometime in July 2006, been downloading mp3s and I LOVE their sound! I think Muse has a very small fanbase here in RP -- mostly populated by hardcore rock/alt fans don't you think? The only album they have around here is "Black Holes and Revelations".

Can you recommend to me some of their greatest? :)

Laker Fan #24
16-12-2006, 04:16 PM
They have four other albums.

- Showbiz
- Origin of Symmetry
- Hullabaloo
- Absolution

You might want to check them out. If there's no more copies in the music stores you can download them in torrents.

paraluman
16-12-2006, 04:36 PM
For starters, you might want to try songs like Stockholm Syndrome, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Citizen Erased, Showbiz, Bliss, Newborn, Cave, and Space Dementia.

Eleanoriele
23-12-2006, 10:01 AM
thanks! :)

Laker Fan #24
30-12-2006, 07:20 AM
How is Muse Pilipinas! Holler everyone! Sana naman magconcert na sila ditoooooooooo. :D

joey_joie
05-01-2007, 10:30 AM
hey hey.. the first thing I did when I signed up in the forums, is to find other Pinoy fans of Muse. I'm surprised to find such few.. tsk tsk.. but it's there loss. They're missing out on so much! My older sister is my new recruit, but other than that, we're the only ones I know who love this band, let alone KNOW of it. :)

Gawd... would I LOVE to see them come here and do a concert...
But that's close to impossible, I think. (I don't mean to be pessimistic..)
The closest thing we can ever get to a great rock concert here is when Incubus came here a few years ago.. (and that's NEVER gonna happen again)

I saw on MTV, Muse is coming to Singapore on the 16th, but what chance can I go there??! It also happens to be the 2nd day my classes resume! Talk about the baddest timing...

So, I settle for the next BEST thing: see them perform "live" on MTV

But if they happen to find it in there hearts to be generous enough to pity on us (hehe...), and DO have a concert here in Manila, I could just DIE, and DEFINITELY see it, front & center. :D

azztro
07-01-2007, 11:51 AM
um i dont know if its true, but i heard francis brew "anounced" in NU that in couple of months that MUSE are gonna visit philippines, to think that francis is a hard core MUSE fan.. god i hope its true!!!!

Laker Fan #24
14-01-2007, 03:02 PM
um i dont know if its true, but i heard francis brew "anounced" in NU that in couple of months that MUSE are gonna visit philippines, to think that francis is a hard core MUSE fan.. god i hope its true!!!!

HOLY COW!!! Sana magkatotoo na!!!

bloodlord
17-01-2007, 02:46 PM
hey im a huge muse fan from manila, started listening to them 2 years ago *grin* i wanna see them too! i bought their cds and dvds in hk :) anyone going to hk on march 3?

guio
18-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Hey there peeps. Just new here, sorry if this sucks.

I agree with you people. Muse SHOULD play here in Manila. It's just too bad that they don't get that much attention like bands such as My Chemical Romance, etc. Acutally, lots of people are starting to listen to Muse right now. There is still hope!

I keep on seeing MTV playing the videos of "Starlight" and "Knights Of Cydonia" everyday. They really wanna plug Muse here in our dear-old third world country. I guess they're really big Muse fans as well who are desperate for Matt, Dom and Chris play. Do we need to take a slap at their faces just for them to play?

Also, Black Holes and Revelations is sold out in some record bars ever since the start of the year. Could this mean something?

Oh yeah, I just bought a copy of "Absolution" in one of the places where you'll least expect it: National Bookstore in Katipunan. For a thrifty price of P450. And my friend found a copy in Music-1 and another friend found a copy of "Origin Of Symmetry" in what I think is a sale rack in Astrovision in Robinson's Galleria.

WE MUST DO SOMETHING FOR THEM TO PLAY HERE! WE ARE ALL THAT DESPERATE!

vspirit
19-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Yeah, yeah, play in Manila, too, dudes. You can't say you've been to all of SEA until you've also been to the Philippines (and Vietnam xD).

Well, there's still hope. They /did/ mention your country in that one interview where they were spewing out names of SEA countries they were planning and hoping to be able to play in. So far most of those they've listed have come into fruition...so there's a very high possibility that Manila will also be added to the SEA tour list very soon. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, yours is about the only country from the list of which they have yet to announce a date. So keep your fingers crossed, guys, cos I've a feeling they might very soon.

Cheers!

guio
20-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Dudes, keep your hopes high. Who knows what can happen during the next few months? Muse WILL come here, sooner or later. I know. Do you?

paraluman
21-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Oh yeah, I just bought a copy of "Absolution" in one of the places where you'll least expect it: National Bookstore in Katipunan. For a thrifty price of P450. And my friend found a copy in Music-1 and another friend found a copy of "Origin Of Symmetry" in what I think is a sale rack in Astrovision in Robinson's Galleria.

WE MUST DO SOMETHING FOR THEM TO PLAY HERE! WE ARE ALL THAT DESPERATE!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Sa wakas, may bumili na rin nung kopya ng Absolution na nasa Katips! Alam mo ba kung gaano na katagal na nandoon yun? Mag-iisang taon na atang nandoon yun, noong Katipunero (hehe) pa ako, pag pumupunta ako sa NBS, palagi kong tinitingnan kung nandoon pa yung kopya ng Absolution. Hahaha sa wakaaaaaas.

TAENA MAY OOS NA ULIT DITO? TAE, SA DISCOUNT RACK? TAE TAE ME WANTY!

guio
23-01-2007, 11:08 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Sa wakas, may bumili na rin nung kopya ng Absolution na nasa Katips! Alam mo ba kung gaano na katagal na nandoon yun? Mag-iisang taon na atang nandoon yun, noong Katipunero (hehe) pa ako, pag pumupunta ako sa NBS, palagi kong tinitingnan kung nandoon pa yung kopya ng Absolution. Hahaha sa wakaaaaaas.

TAENA MAY OOS NA ULIT DITO? TAE, SA DISCOUNT RACK? TAE TAE ME WANTY!

HAHA! Matagal na pala yung Absolution nandun? Ooops! HAHA! Yung OOS hindi ako sure, sabi lang ng classmate ko, pero duda ako na meron at kung meron man, nabili na yun by some lucky guy. I raise my glass to you.:LOL:

kikokiller
23-01-2007, 12:31 PM
hi, francis brew here, i'm new at this forum thing hehe!

Muse totalled Singapore, the gig was just freakin amazing!!!! :D i don't know how many times i watched the Absolution Tour DVD in the past year and it always always ALWAYS kills me!!!! so to finally see them live... oh my God...!!!!:D

yeah, i did mention last year that there was a possibility of Muse coming to the Philippines (with the help of the British Council and/or MTV from what i heard) but alas, it didn't happen :(

Para sa aking mga kababayan sa Pilipinas, i reviewed the Singapore gig for Burn so watch out for it in an upcoming issue, with pics of course. i'll be airing the Chris Wolstenholme interview next monday, and hopefully Burn will include it in their CD for the issue. oh and Nina Sandejas wrote a small article for Meg, and because it is a teen mag, she's asking for forgiveness because it has to be written rather cutesy :p

to the Singaporean Muse fans... i totally luuuuuuurve your country, and im sure Muse does too!!! :)

i am very tempted to fly to HK to watch them again... if i have the money :(

http://watdat.livejournal.com

azztro
25-01-2007, 11:13 AM
hi, francis brew here, i'm new at this forum thing hehe!

Muse totalled Singapore, the gig was just freakin amazing!!!! :D i don't know how many times i watched the Absolution Tour DVD in the past year and it always always ALWAYS kills me!!!! so to finally see them live... oh my God...!!!!:D

yeah, i did mention last year that there was a possibility of Muse coming to the Philippines (with the help of the British Council and/or MTV from what i heard) but alas, it didn't happen :(

Para sa aking mga kababayan sa Pilipinas, i reviewed the Singapore gig for Burn so watch out for it in an upcoming issue, with pics of course. i'll be airing the Chris Wolstenholme interview next monday, and hopefully Burn will include it in their CD for the issue. oh and Nina Sandejas wrote a small article for Meg, and because it is a teen mag, she's asking for forgiveness because it has to be written rather cutesy :p

to the Singaporean Muse fans... i totally luuuuuuurve your country, and im sure Muse does too!!! :)

i am very tempted to fly to HK to watch them again... if i have the money :(

http://watdat.livejournal.com
wow sir francis in the flesh, heheh!!! anyway, kakaingit kyo sir kse napanuod mo sila ng live... i have a boring story to tell, i have to thank you sir its because of you that i got to know muse , in one of your live performance (w/ the dawn) in myx, your wearing a muse shirt so checked them and ever since then i got hooked to them... so sir thank you a lot!!!
hope you video'd them while performing, its the closest thing we could ever get to a muse performance!!!
hope they consider coming here!!!

nicabellamy
25-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey, I'm 12 years old, from the Philippines and TOTALLY addicted to Muse! :D Best band alive now, I swear. Starlight has been getting pretty good airtime on the radio now. :D Well, I hope to see them live, either here or elsewhere, because I've watched their live videos and they're just outstanding! Excellent. They're living legends, obviously. I bought all their albums, but i can't find Hullabaloo here. :( I really hope to see them live, and I think it's great that they're getting more and more known here. :D Starlight changed my life! Haha, and so did all their other songs. :D

guio
26-01-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey, I'm 12 years old, from the Philippines and TOTALLY addicted to Muse! :D Best band alive now, I swear. Starlight has been getting pretty good airtime on the radio now. :D Well, I hope to see them live, either here or elsewhere, because I've watched their live videos and they're just outstanding! Excellent. They're living legends, obviously. I bought all their albums, but i can't find Hullabaloo here. :( I really hope to see them live, and I think it's great that they're getting more and more known here. :D Starlight changed my life! Haha, and so did all their other songs. :D

Hey there. :) I see you love Muse too. Well, good to you. :D Where'd you buy all their albums, by the way? I only have BAR and Absolution, but where can I find OOS and Showbiz?

nicabellamy
28-01-2007, 07:17 AM
Hey there. :) I see you love Muse too. Well, good to you. :D Where'd you buy all their albums, by the way? I only have BAR and Absolution, but where can I find OOS and Showbiz?

Hello. :) I found OOS in Astroplus (or Astrovision) on the sale rack.:) And showbiz was a pasalubong from my Aunt who went to Europe. Haha. Great albums, all of them. :D

guio
29-01-2007, 12:01 PM
Hello. :) I found OOS in Astroplus (or Astrovision) on the sale rack.:) And showbiz was a pasalubong from my Aunt who went to Europe. Haha. Great albums, all of them. :D

Haha. Ang daya. :P How much was OOS? Just wanting to know. :D

nicabellamy
29-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Haha. Ang daya. :P How much was OOS? Just wanting to know. :D

Same price ata as Black Holes, pero I'm not sure. =)) My mom just bought it for me, Lol.

guio
30-01-2007, 10:50 AM
Same price ata as Black Holes, pero I'm not sure. =)) My mom just bought it for me, Lol.

Haha. :D Nice one. Congrats for having all their studio albums. Cheers to you. :p

stapledxeyes
18-02-2007, 12:03 AM
WAAAW! i thought i'd never find filipinos here!
:] hiii.. ^-^:D

stapledxeyes
18-02-2007, 12:07 AM

where'dya find absolution?

guio
21-02-2007, 11:04 AM
where'dya find absolution?

Um, I found it in National Bookstore in Katipunan. Haha. I don't know if there are still any copies left, I just managed to find it during an odd trip there. You can ask Music One a copy, if you want. You just have to leave your name and contact details. Or, you can buy it online. It's up to you.

guio
01-03-2007, 01:51 PM
http://www.musewiki.org/Araneta_Coliseum_2007_%28gig%29

is this true? :-O OMG.

vspirit
01-03-2007, 02:41 PM
w00t! if it is, yay for you guys!! let's hope for it to be true...

Was announced on a local radio station, though it is possible that the gig maybe cancelled.
...and that that won't happen.

paraluman
01-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Oh. My. God.

Yun na lang muna ang sasabihin ko... :P
...bago ako magkulong sa kuwarto at tumalon-talon sa tuwa.

Sige sige, hindi muna ako aasa, kasi baka hindi pa matuloy, pero...

aah...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Muse live...in Quezon City!
Sobrang lapit lang sa bahay ko. hahaha

guio
02-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Whoa.. hindi pa sure yung gig e. SANA TALAGA MATULOY! GLASTONBURY SA PINAS! YEAH!

azztro
04-03-2007, 09:25 AM
AMPOTA!!!!!!!!!!!
SANA TOTOO TO... TAENA KAHIT AKO LANG MAGISA MANUOD AT KAHIT GAANO P KAMAHAL UNG TICKET BIBILI AKO BASTA INFRONT OF STAGE AKO...
(pardon for my rude words... im just so excited... but also not geeting my hopes up)

guio
07-03-2007, 11:03 AM
i hope this is true. although it said there that the rumours came from a local radio station --- that must have been from the reply of Francis Brew in this thread (http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=2588419&postcount=49). He said he mentioned last year that there was an effort to bring MUSE here c/o MTV and the British Council but there wasn't enough support back then.

We're really trying to make an effort for people here to be fans of MUSE. Even if we're all hardcore fans, there's still a lot of people who don't know them... Kailangan niyong iinfluence yung mga kaibigan niyo!!! Francis (http://watdat.livejournal.com) always mentions our country -- during the interview with Chris and in the recent presscon in Hong Kong... Si Francis lang yung may sobrang matino na tanong na natuwa yung tatlo during the presscon yung ibang reporters parang ang corny and typical yung mga tanong. Dapat talaga pumunta sila dito kasi kung sino pa yung tiga bansa na hindi nila pupuntahan, sila pa yung mas may alam doon sa music nila!

Ang key kasi para pumunta ang isang banda dito is yung album sales. Album sales here in Manila isn't that high because not a lot of people buy CDs. If you're fans of MUSE here in Manila bumili lang kayo ng CDs!!! In Singapore they sold over 15,000 copies of Black holes and Revelations, while in Hong Kong, Absolution went platinum. here in manila around 3,000 palang ata, not bad because the previous albums sold mga 900 lang ata... but it's still not enough...

Downloads and pirated ang pumapatay sa industriya natin dito...

Although if Araneta was true we would have known by now. If they are coming here then that's really great... Although I have a feeling mga next year pa... or the next album... which Matt says is probably going to be more exploratory than the most recent one...

ano ba yon, pag naglabas pa sila agad ng new album masmababaliw pako!!! good luck to us all!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/jukinini/dolly.jpg (http://dollyrockmuse.livejournal.com)
Niña Sandejas
http://dollyrockmuse.livejournal.com

Tama ka man. Sana talaga matuloy 'tong gig na 'to. Now I've been only a Muse fan for like a year but I treat them as if I've heard them my whole life. Haha.

Nakakaasar kasi mga Pinoy ngayon e, puro na lang Hale pati Sponge Cola ang pinapakinggan, hindi nila masyadong pinapansin yung mga International acts. I support OPM, but nakakaasar na talaga yung mga main stream artists. Dapat matuto sila from Matt, Chris and Dom. Those guys will surely teach all those "bands" how be the BEST.

Yung album sales naman, kasalanan yun ng mga nagbebenta sa Greenhills. Kailangan talagang iwasan ang piracy, kahit gaanong kamura or kaganda ng quality, masama kasi talaga yung shit na yun(sorry for the language).

Kung kaya nating lahat, we can create a petition of some sort that we can send to those guys who manage Muse and pray very hard that they will tour here. Pwede rin tayong gumawa ng official Muse fan club dito sa Pilipinas.

If we want to see them here (and I'm sure that will happen), we should make a stand! Kung nakasama nga tayo sa World Tour ng Incubus noong 2004, makakasama din tayo sa Muse!

Sino pala may Hullabaloo Soundtrack sa inyo? :stunned:

vspirit
08-03-2007, 05:35 AM
damn...i was having fun reading your posts before everything dwindled down to the point of incomprehension for me.

i tried. really, i did.

crazy_mary
08-03-2007, 11:02 AM
me too.. cant comprehend much. r they really coming to philipines???

vspirit
09-03-2007, 02:32 PM
is it really hard to get original copies of cds from international artistes over there? if so, i find that really strange...

guio
10-03-2007, 06:13 AM
no it's not hard, the latest album is very much available. The old ones are the ones that are hard to find. It's just that people don't buy enough CDs here because teenagers here would rather use their allowance for something more important and for example you get PhP1,000 a week for an allowance (which is already quite a lot for most of us, some kids just get 500) CDs are at 350-400...

Record labels try to figure out if they will have CDs released here because if it doesn't sell then they'll be out of business... There's a new black holes and revelations CD with a bonus DVD out in Hong Kong and Singapore but they're still trying to see if they will release it here because that's added cost to them.

Yeah, she's right.

Black Holes & Revelations is pretty much out of stock in some music outlets. I went to Galleria yesterday and I checked every music outlet inside Galleria to find out that there are no more copies available. The only store in Galleria with BH&R was Radio City. I don't know about the other malls in Manila, but I'll check Shang later.

About the old albums, I managed to stumble upon a copy of Absolution in NBS Katipunan some time ago (I did mention it before). There are still copies of OOS in Manila, but you've got to go though almost every sale rack in every music store. My friends also stumbled upon a copy of OOS in Galleria months back, but too bad we weren't able to buy it. Showbiz is pretty much gone here, though.

I've stopped downloading Muse songs completely (except those EP's, b-sides and live performances). I wanna buy another copy of BH&R to support the sales(and I really need another copy, since mine's already messed up).

If you guys have an extra copy of OOS, mind if I buy it? :D

arias
10-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Off topic: hi I'm new. I know muse since hyper music but became a fan when I heard butterflies and hurricanes. And I'm one of guio's friends that saw OOS in galleria and did't buy it:(

Topic: I think one major problem here is popularity, which we all know. Warner Music Phil. doesn't promote Muse as mush as their other, more famous, artists like christian buatista, Green Day and My Chemical Romance which, the last two, now has an ever more growing fanbase here. Popularity = album sales = tour in araneta = 4th SEA country Muse played on.

crazy_mary
11-03-2007, 03:21 AM
warner music malaysia didnt promote muse much here either.. the only song that we always hear on the radio is supermassive and now its starlight (heavy, heavy rotation i mite add :rolleyes: ) so i guess we're lucky to haf ém.. but i seriously hope they'll be coming to philipines this aug..

guio
11-03-2007, 04:03 AM
We all hope for them to come here this August.

But the problem is, our willingness for them to play here doesn't show in the charts. :P

arias
14-03-2007, 02:31 PM
then lets put them to the charts. starting invincible then map of the problematique then so on. who knows, we might have a headline gig here with 24 songs because of our hard work

Sino dito may alam kung saan nagbebenta ng Absolution dvd sa pinas?:)

guio
16-03-2007, 07:46 AM
Haha. Just found out that Muse played their longest set in Japan with 23 songs. Wow. Maybe we can beat that record. :P

Hullabaloo rocks! I have a copy already! All I need now is Origin of Symmetry.

guio
20-03-2007, 11:35 AM
According to musewiki.org, the Muse concert here in Manila will NOT be in Araneta Coliseum, but it will be in the same venue where Incubus had their concert here: The Philippine International Convention Center or PICC in Pasay.

This is kinda weird, but I tried backmasking Stockholm Syndrome and the chorus sounds wicked. You should hear for youself.

joey_joie
21-03-2007, 02:23 PM
According to musewiki.org, the Muse concert here in Manila will NOT be in Araneta Coliseum, but it will be in the same venue where Incubus had their concert here: The Philippine International Convention Center or PICC in Pasay.

This is kinda weird, but I tried backmasking Stockholm Syndrome and the chorus sounds wicked. You should hear for youself.

OMG, when is the concert?

guio
22-03-2007, 07:37 AM
OMG, when is the concert?

They say it's on August 1. Go check Musewiki.

arias
22-03-2007, 12:15 PM
They say it's on August 1. Go check Musewiki.but its still not confirmed

guio
25-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Gosh. No one's posting anything. How are we gonna have a concert here if there's no life here? Haha.

Invincible is such a cool vid. Go check it out.

arias
25-03-2007, 10:00 AM
Gosh. No one's posting anything. How are we gonna have a concert here if there's no life here? Haha.

Invincible is such a cool vid. Go check it out.

you can watch it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhzBwJH0Qds but i think it won't be the single in our country or the rest of the world except for uk

sparkart
28-03-2007, 07:22 AM
-It hurts when bands skips our country in their tours. It emphasizes our poor economy which hurts even more.

-We want good music too.

-We need more Jun Ducat.

arias
29-03-2007, 02:11 PM
-It hurts when bands skips our country in their tours. It emphasizes our poor economy which hurts even more.

I know, at least MUSE wants to go here and also Fall Out Boy while Incubus and Good Charlotte were here. but I don't agree that the economy is to blame(watch anc or bloomberg and you'll see we are doing better than thailand, malaysia , indonesia and sometimes singapore) its something else...

- I blame spogecola and the other cebuano band, not urbandub, ceushet i think

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Cueshe for more thinking

guio
29-03-2007, 03:32 PM

-We want good music too.

-We need more Jun Ducat.

Actually, the band's been having problems going here due to album sales. It's not about our economy. Our economy is going great, as of today. Like what Francis "Brew" Reyes said, they were supposed to tour our country with the help of MTV and the British Council, but sadly, there wasn't enough support back then.

We need to show our support for them to come here. I suggest a petition of some sort. Or we open up an official Muse fan club here in our country.

sparkart
30-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks for the info.
Is this really his? -> http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MatthewBeIIamy

arias
30-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the info.

Maybe not, why will he use his own name if he knows he will get fan mail every single time he logs in. it maybe a fan

guio
30-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the info.

If this was Matt, then he would be that stupid to create an account. I'm sorry, but usually, artists like him tend to go to these sites as guests, not as members. But maybe he was that crazy to create one. I don't know. Haha. Maybe it was just some obsessed fan. Or something.

guio
02-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Yesterday, I went to check out Musewiki and I was surprised to see a statement from the operators of Musewiki regarding legal matters. They said that Warner Music sent them a letter which states that Musewiki should close down or remove all lyrics, tablatures, and the like from their site. It was a bit confusing, since the copyright "Muse" only covers CD's, DVD's, live performances and clothing, but according to the letter sent by Warner Music, the copyright expanded to digital media, and that includes the Internet. Damn.

Anyway, I went to see Muselive also, and I wasn't surprised when I saw the same statement too. Microcuts is also affected by this legal matter. It seems that almost all Muse fansites have been sent this letter.

What can we do?

arias
02-04-2007, 01:56 PM
Yesterday, I went to check out Musewiki and I was surprised to see a statement from the operators of Musewiki regarding legal matters. They said that Warner Music sent them a letter which states that Musewiki should close down or remove all lyrics, tablatures, and the like from their site. It was a bit confusing, since the copyright "Muse" only covers CD's, DVD's, live performances and clothing, but according to the letter sent by Warner Music, the copyright expanded to digital media, and that includes the Internet. Damn.

Anyway, I went to see Muselive also, and I wasn't surprised when I saw the same statement too. Microcuts is also affected by this legal matter. It seems that almost all Muse fansites have been sent this letter.

What can we do? It was a great April fools joke(got me too). I went to musewiki and there was a notice by crazybobbles and it said it was a April Fools joke on the home page If you've happened to come accross this letter from Warner Brothers, rest assured, it was an April fools hoax, Musewiki is still pumping it up, pimping it out, and giving it all it takes to become the ultimate muse resource site, hope you enjoyed the hoax kids --crazybobbles 00:56, 2 April 2007 (BST) the guys[mods] who did this is doing this to us now :supertong

stockholmhigh
02-04-2007, 08:05 PM
OT: I'm totally new here. I just registered when I found out that they "might" have a gig at Araneta. I really really want them to come. I'd pay anything to see them. I've only been a fan for 2 years though.

So yeah, just here for support.

Oh, does anybody here know if a Muse Live CD exists? A compilation of all their live performances? It'd be awesome if they had one.

arias
02-04-2007, 10:39 PM
OT: I'm totally new here. I just registered when I found out that they "might" have a gig at Araneta. I really really want them to come. I'd pay anything to see them. I've only been a fan for 2 years though.

Oh, does anybody here know if a Muse Live CD exists? A compilation of all their live performances? It'd be awesome if they had one.
They don't have a compilation of all their live concerts (which will be more than 300) but they do have 2 live dvd's which are Hullabaloo:Live at Le Zénith, Paris and Absoution tour[live at Glastonbury 2004 and 4 minor concerts] but if your tring to find it you'll have no chance in our country and welcome to the forums

guio
03-04-2007, 03:23 AM

Hey. I see you've discovered us. Haha.

Live performances? Hmm... Try downloading from this site: http://www.muselive.com They have lots of live performances waiting to be downloaded. You just have to register.

And about that concert, it's still a rumor, but from the fanbase Muse has here, you can't deny them for playing here later on.

Until then, cheers to you dude.

guio
03-04-2007, 03:24 AM
It was a great April fools joke(got me too). I went to musewiki and there was a notice by crazybobbles and it said it was a April Fools joke on the home page the guy who did this is doing this to us now :supertong

We just got served. =))

stockholmhigh
03-04-2007, 06:54 AM
Awesome.;) Thanks, guys.

arias
04-04-2007, 12:50 AM
We just got served. =))

I wonder what Kirk and the band think:LOL:

guio
06-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Ok, so I'm here in Australia, and I've been looking for Muse for the last 48 hours.

First, I found their whole discography here, including Hullabaloo. The Absolution Tour's here too, but it's in PAL, so I can't give it a go. Also, I found copies of BH&R with the limited edition DVD's, and it's sooo interesting to look at them. I also found a copy of BH&R that came from US with the Absolution Tour DVD, which is in NTSC version.

I can't find their biography by Ben Myers. So sad.

And I'm still on the look out for shirts and jackets.

So wish me luck on this. :D

arias
07-04-2007, 07:46 PM
Ok, so I'm here in Australia, and I've been looking for Muse for the last 48 hours.

First, I found their whole discography here, including Hullabaloo. The Absolution Tour's here too, but it's in PAL, so I can't give it a go. Also, I found copies of BH&R with the limited edition DVD's, and it's sooo interesting to look at them. I also found a copy of BH&R that came from US with the Absolution Tour DVD, which is in NTSC version.

I can't find their biography by Ben Myers. So sad.

And I'm still on the look out for shirts and jackets.

So wish me luck on this. :DI'm doing the same in Chicago.I found everything except for the Hullabaloo DVD, tshirts/jacket and the book.

Yung BHAR na limited ba PAL?Yung bibigay ko sa iyo NTSC

guio
08-04-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm doing the same in Chicago.I found everything except for the Hullabaloo DVD, tshirts/jacket and the book.

Yung BHAR na limited ba PAL?Yung bibigay ko sa iyo NTSC

Haha. I found a t-shirt here in Australia for like $20. It has the Muse logo, with absolution written under the logo.

Yung BHAR na limited edition is NTSC. This week pa ako bibili e. :P

arias
09-04-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm thinking of making a yahoo group of Muse Pilipinas. What do you guys think

azztro
11-04-2007, 11:23 AM

do it!!! im definitely in!!:D

guio
11-04-2007, 01:49 PM

Go do it. We'll support it, no doubt.

arias
12-04-2007, 12:17 AM
Go do it. We'll support it, no doubt.

I'm almost done, only a few edits to go, its called "muse pilipinas" like this thread.

arias
14-04-2007, 05:26 PM
In Musewiki, Muse has a gig in Chicago between August 3-5. Would that be hard on them if they have a gig in August 1 then travel half way across the world?

guio
15-04-2007, 12:47 PM
In Musewiki, Muse has a gig in Chicago between August 3-5. Would that be hard on them if they have a gig in August 1 then travel half way across the world?

I don't really know. Our hopes of a concert in Manila maybe dashed.

I recentl found out that a way for artists to perform at a certain event or country is for them to be invinted. Can this be the way we can bring Muse to Manila? We can start a riot in front of MTV offices or NU offices. Hmm...

This makes me think.

arias
15-04-2007, 03:06 PM
I don't really know. Our hopes of a concert in Manila maybe dashed.

I recentl found out that a way for artists to perform at a certain event or country is for them to be invinted. Can this be the way we can bring Muse to Manila? We can start a riot in front of MTV offices or NU offices. Hmm...

This makes me think.The Fort or Ortigas...

guio
24-04-2007, 12:42 PM
What's happened to this forum? It's dead again!

azztro
29-04-2007, 04:17 AM
hmmm not much activity here... :(

arias
29-04-2007, 04:46 AM
hmmm not much activity here... :(pity, anyways here's the link (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/musepilipinas/). Feel free to add stuff and add more people.

achi
29-04-2007, 04:10 PM
Hello.

New in the forums.But a Muse lover definitely.

Is there a chance they will be coming over here in The Philippines?!That'd be totally cool!I really hope so.(that's everyone's wish here!!!:D ) I would love to see them again!!!!!!!

Cheers!

guio
29-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Okay, so for 2 weeks now, there has been no activity here in this forum? Why?

Muse might not come here on August 1, but I've heard that they might come back to the Asia-Pacific region come this September-October. Expect them to come here by then. By that time, they'll be as big as Queen due to Wembley.

I've grown tired of this forum since it's lost its life once again.

We need more activity people!

guio
29-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Hello.

New in the forums.But a Muse lover definitely.

Is there a chance they will be coming over here in The Philippines?!That'd be totally cool!I really hope so.(that's everyone's wish here!!!:D ) I would love to see them again!!!!!!!

Cheers!

As I said, the August 1 gig maybe cancelled, but they'll be coming back to the Asia-Pacific region come this September, so expect to see them by that time. If not, we're not that lucky, I guess.

arias
29-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Okay, so for 2 weeks now, there has been no activity here in this forum? Why?I did't touch a computer for 2 weeks (ironic). Here's the yahoo groups LINK (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/musepilipinas/). Do something there.

miele
30-04-2007, 04:10 AM
Hello guio, I'm trying not to stalk you, but this must be explained :D :

Muse might not come here on August 1, but I've heard that they might come back to the Asia-Pacific region come this September-October

Who said? :) Of course I'm only asking and hoping for it to be true.

if there's a petition of some sort, I volunteer to try and get signatures (from Malaysia at least.)

I'd love to travel to your beautiful country to watch Muse.

achi
30-04-2007, 04:04 PM
As I said, the August 1 gig maybe cancelled, but they'll be coming back to the Asia-Pacific region come this September, so expect to see them by that time. If not, we're not that lucky, I guess.

Yeah,I saw it in Musewiki too,that one will not push through.I'll just be waiting for the Muse reign on the Asia-Pacific.I'll stalk them...haha!!!!:)

achi
30-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Hello guio, I'm trying not to stalk you, but this must be explained :D :

Who said? :) Of course I'm only asking and hoping for it to be true.

if there's a petition of some sort, I volunteer to try and get signatures (from Malaysia at least.)

I'd love to travel to your beautiful country to watch Muse.

Hello miele! Was suppose to come to Malaysia when Muse was there,but eventually it didn't happen for us(my sister and I),went to Hong Kong instead to see them live and we were completely blown away.Amazing!:happy:

guio
30-04-2007, 06:37 PM
We're still trying to set up a petition for the concert.

Kinda hard. Need support.

Also, when I tried to add Muse at MySpace, it was asking for the account's last name or e-mail. What should I put?

DAMN.

arias
01-05-2007, 01:46 AM
We're still trying to set up a petition for the concert.

Kinda hard. Need support.

We're High School now, we can get support from other schools.
Also, when I tried to add Muse at MySpace, it was asking for the account's last name or e-mail. What should I put?

DAMN.try: qua@aol.com[might work], Bellamy, Kirk, Muse, Howard, Wolstenholme, or ...

azztro
01-05-2007, 08:33 AM
i've tried bellamy it worked :D !! but not yet approved :(
anyway i've sign-up'ed to the yahoogroup... i just hope it get some activity!!!

miele
01-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Hello miele! Was suppose to come to Malaysia when Muse was there,but eventually it didn't happen for us(my sister and I),went to Hong Kong instead to see them live and we were completely blown away.Amazing!

Hello achi!

Good to hear about the good time in Hong Kong. But next time (hopefully) do come to M'sia, we'll set you up for a rocking good time in KL! :musesign:

achi
01-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Hello achi!

Good to hear about the good time in Hong Kong. But next time (hopefully) do come to M'sia, we'll set you up for a rocking good time in KL! :musesign:

Yep,I'll do that!!! I know it will rock...its MUSE!!!!Woohoo!:happy:

guio
02-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Damn.

Muse's headlining a gig in Madison Square Garden.

When will our time come?:(

arias
03-05-2007, 03:39 AM
In time my friend. Our time will come.

arias
03-05-2007, 04:13 AM
I going to do a petition for Muse to go here. Why? you ask. I have alot of free time:)

arias
03-05-2007, 04:14 AM
http://www.petitiononline.com/ph1Muse/petition.html

I did it in 5 minutes:LOL:

azztro
03-05-2007, 10:43 AM

did my part already!!!

crazy_mary
03-05-2007, 12:22 PM

:LOL: so cute! thot dom has already a girlfriend? done my part.. wanna c 'em again here in SEA!!

achi
03-05-2007, 04:48 PM
:LOL: so cute! thot dom has already a girlfriend? done my part.. wanna c 'em again here in SEA!!

Isn't it that Dom has a girlfriend already?!!Or I am missing out that part? {From previous articles I've read,I think he has one..oh well}

arias
03-05-2007, 04:57 PM
I don't know Dom current personal life but I do know he has an ex and possibly the last member of Muse to get married(Chris is Married and Matt is engaged to Gaia) http://www.musewiki.org/Gaia_Polloni

achi
03-05-2007, 05:12 PM
I don't know Dom current personal life but I do know he has an ex and possibly the last member of Muse to get married(Chris is Married and Matt is engaged to Gaia) http://www.musewiki.org/Gaia_Polloni

Yeah,I know about the Chris and Matt part,Gaia actually has mentioned in that Cosmopolitan interview of hers that her best friend was Dom's girlfriend ...but it was never said Dom's ex girlfriend...hehe...(stalker.....i am not!hahaha...just read it somewhere....:p ) but I don't really know his status now....:$ ...but I wouldn't worry on that one...Love the MUSE-ic!!!:happy:

crazy_mary
04-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Yeah,I know about the Chris and Matt part,Gaia actually has mentioned in that Cosmopolitan interview of hers that her best friend was Dom's girlfriend ...but it was never said Dom's ex girlfriend...hehe...(stalker.....i am not!hahaha...just read it somewhere....:p ) but I don't really know his status now....:$ ...but I wouldn't worry on that one...Love the MUSE-ic!!!:happy:

^lol.. he must haf a lot of ex-girlfriends... but i like the idea that dom's the last member of muse to get married there arias ;) love the MUSE-ic and love the people making it.. :musesign:

arias
04-05-2007, 04:58 PM
So Muse has a minor US tour in August with a headline in Madison Square, Possible Aussie tour in September, participate in a Korean music festival and and minor gigs , maybe, in japan in July. So a possible SEA tour is on October

also thanks to all who signed the petition and please let other people take part

guio
05-05-2007, 08:01 AM
The petition we are trying so hard to support right now has only 11 signatures. Dudes, we need more than 11 signatures to prove that we deserve to see THEM live. :P

Dom has girlfriend already, I think. How cute, Arias. ;)

Expect a SEAP tour sometime in September-October. Matt says they're planning to come back again. Hope that we're on that list of the SEAP countries they're visiting.

Also, I have an old newspaper article about Muse that's just lying around. Hehehe. 'Nuff said.

crazy_mary
05-05-2007, 08:15 AM
So Muse has a minor US tour in August with a headline in Madison Square, Possible Aussie tour in September, participate in a Korean music festival and and minor gigs , maybe, in japan in July. So a possible SEA tour is on October

shit! they're coming back to korea?? damn jealous now.. now i'm praying hard for a SEA tour in october..

The petition we are trying so hard to support right now has only 11 signatures. Dudes, we need more than 11 signatures to prove that we deserve to see THEM live. :P
:yesey: +1! we need more sigs!! perhaps i should sign again wif a different name..

mikeadyla
05-05-2007, 11:20 AM
The petition we are trying so hard to support right now has only 11 signatures. Dudes, we need more than 11 signatures to prove that we deserve to see THEM live.

haha :LOL:

arias
05-05-2007, 07:22 PM

I'm just thanking those who signed in the first day for being a part of it but yeah 11 isn't allot to bring them here:( .

Linkin park says they'll bring Muse to Russia and possibly Kiev as part of their tour on September. So the SEA tour must be on October

Timeline:

July: Korea/Japan - August: America - early September: possible Russia/Ukraine - late September: possible Australia - October: possible SEA

achi
05-05-2007, 07:58 PM
I'm just thanking those who signed in the first day for being a part of it but yeah 11 isn't allot to bring them here:( .

Linkin park says they'll bring Muse to Russia and possibly Kiev as part of their tour on September. So the SEA tour must be on October

Timeline:

July: Korea/Japan - August: America - early September: possible Russia/Ukraine - late September: possible Australia - October: possible SEA

Yeah,I read the Linkin Park thing on muselive.com >MUSE come to South East Asia-- come to the PHILIPPINES!!!!

arias
06-05-2007, 01:51 AM
Yeah,I read the Linkin Park thing on muselive.com >MUSE come to South East Asia-- come to the PHILIPPINES!!!!

Party!!!11!! w00t...

We still need people to sign:erm:

guio
07-05-2007, 06:36 AM
Party!!!11!! w00t...

We still need people to sign:erm:

Post mo yung link to the petition in other Asian country threads, like in the Malaysian thread.

More support peeps. :P

bidadari
07-05-2007, 01:44 PM
err

maaari ba muse Pilipinas!!!!!!

saka, lahat..

libutin South East Asia uli!!!

:)

Matt, if you come pilipinas, dont forget to learn Tagalog too..

as you be in Malaysia "selamat petang Kay-El / tanghali K.L"

achi
07-05-2007, 03:02 PM
err

saka, lahat..

...Tama...kasama na dapat ang Pilipinas sa susunod na South East Asian tour....

...I think he'll actually try to speak some Filipino words...haha...(sounds fun and exciting!)...just like what he did also in Hong Kong..he spoke some Chinese words..made the crowd cheer!!!Woohoo!!!:LOL:

MUSE come back to SOUTH EAST ASIA...and this time around..please come to the Philippines!!!!:happy:

guio
08-05-2007, 06:16 AM
err

saka, lahat..

HAHA!

Siguro pag nagTagalog si Matt, sasabihin niya "Kamusta Philippines?", or something like that. :))

Shit! Ansarap pakinggan!

azztro
09-05-2007, 03:59 AM
HAHA!

Siguro pag nagTagalog si Matt, sasabihin niya "Kamusta Philippines?", or something like that. :))

Shit! Ansarap pakinggan!

oo nga... grabe kinikilabutan ako just the thought of it... but first things first, lets bring MUSE here sa Philippines!!!

*gathering all known muse fans here in my place to sign the petition*

guio
09-05-2007, 01:14 PM
Damn.

Ilang weeks pa ba bago nung concert nila dito?!

I can't wait for Knights of Cydonia and Hysteria live! Pati na rin ang "Mabuhay Philippines" and "Thank you Philippines! You've been fucking amazing! Cheers!". :))

Anlakas talagang mangarap. :P

arias
10-05-2007, 10:19 AM
dream and do, until it comes true.

guio
10-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Okay, so far mga ilan pa lang nagsisign sa petition natin. Kailagan pa ng at least 2988 signatures. Can we find that many people to sign?

Ngayon, may kumakalat na rumour na babalik ang Muse sa SEA on October with added dates and venues. Siguro naman kasama na Pilipinas dun. Kung hindi....

What Filipino band will you choose to support Muse on their tour here in the Philippines? Sagutin niyo naman ng mabuti to. Dapat may masagot kayo kahit isa.

achi
10-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Okay, so far mga ilan pa lang nagsisign sa petition natin. Kailagan pa ng at least 2988 signatures. Can we find that many people to sign?

Ngayon, may kumakalat na rumour na babalik ang Muse sa SEA on October with added dates and venues. Siguro naman kasama na Pilipinas dun. Kung hindi....

What Filipino band will you choose to support Muse on their tour here in the Philippines? Sagutin niyo naman ng mabuti to. Dapat may masagot kayo kahit isa.

If there will be a supporting act...I think URBANDUB fits well!!!They're great! {O kaya,The Dawn-Francis Brew would really be excited,haha!}:happy:

Meteora.stan
10-05-2007, 05:40 PM
hope they'll revisit Asian countries,and some more:D
hi achi:D:D

achi
10-05-2007, 05:59 PM
hope they'll revisit Asian countries,and some more:D
hi achi:D:D

heya stan...nice to see you on this thread!!!haha...welcome!!! hugz!!!!:D

I hope they revisit Asian countries...and yeah some more including the Philippines..and Shanghai ..and Beijing! I'll go with you,right...if possible!!!:happy:

:musesign:

arias
11-05-2007, 02:20 AM
If there will be a supporting act...I think URBANDUB fits well!!!They're great! {O kaya,The Dawn-Francis Brew would really be excited,haha!}:happy:

I was thinking of Urbandub aswell. Singing First of Summer, Endless and some of there indie song then Muse comes out.

2,988 more needed to be send...

Meteora.stan
11-05-2007, 03:42 AM
heya stan...nice to see you on this thread!!!haha...welcome!!! hugz!!!!:D

I hope they revisit Asian countries...and yeah some more including the Philippines..and Shanghai ..and Beijing! I'll go with you,right...if possible!!!:happy:

:musesign:

yay!:D

guio
11-05-2007, 05:17 AM
It's nice to see life in our thread. :D

Urbandub would be nice. Up Dharma Down may not fit the concert, but they can sure as hell support too. The Dawn would be very pleased if they were asked to support, but it's kinda hard to think about Jett Pangan, Francis Reyes, Buddy Zabala, and their drummer supporting for a younger band, considering their contributions to Pinoy Music, but I know they won't mind.

How about Kjwan? Or Pedicab? Or Sandwich? :LOL: There are only a handful of Filipino artists who can prove that they are worth supporting Muse.

azztro
11-05-2007, 06:54 AM

i really wanna see Rivermaya and Sandwich opens for them... that would really pump up the people before the main event...

arias
11-05-2007, 08:51 AM
I like any band to play except spongecola and cheushe.

would be very nice, but very unlikely, to see Eraserheads.

What if Muse brings Rage Against the Machine with them as part of their SEA tour

achi
11-05-2007, 02:34 PM
I like any band to play except spongecola and cheushe.

would be very nice, but very unlikely, to see Eraserheads.

What if Muse brings Rage Against the Machine with them as part of their SEA tour

In that case...I think it will be Rage Against The Machine bringing Muse with them.:D hehe..That would really be very special to see!!! {Exciting........}:happy: Imagine Muse being on stage with their all time favorite band!!!;)

:musesign: :musesign: :musesign:

achi
11-05-2007, 02:37 PM
It's nice to see life in our thread. :D

Urbandub would be nice. Up Dharma Down may not fit the concert, but they can sure as hell support too. The Dawn would be very pleased if they were asked to support, but it's kinda hard to think about Jett Pangan, Francis Reyes, Buddy Zabala, and their drummer supporting for a younger band, considering their contributions to Pinoy Music, but I know they won't mind.

How about Kjwan? Or Pedicab? Or Sandwich? :LOL: There are only a handful of Filipino artists who can prove that they are worth supporting Muse.

Yeah..we have a lot of great talent!!!:) Urbandub sana ...but on second thought,if there'd be someone supporting them,it will be a Warner act ...;)

achi
11-05-2007, 02:41 PM
yay!:D

yay..stan...i almost forgot...queen_in_the_making was looking for you at the chatroom last night...Haha...We missed you back there...She said you were funny.{She thought you were a boy..hehe;) }LOL

arias
11-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Yeah..we have a lot of great talent!!!:) Urbandub sana ...but on second thought,if there'd be someone supporting them,it will be a Warner act ...;)

Speaking of Warner...

What local band is Warner's.

MCR is Reprise records, part of Warner. Rage Against the Machine is Sony BGM. The two have cooperated with each other before and now (MCR 2nd leg with RATM, 1st with Muse) so its a possibility. But our custom likes to save money, So I expect a Warner opening

achi
11-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Speaking of Warner...

MCR is Reprise records, part of Warner. Rage Against the Machine is Sony BGM. The two have cooperated with each other before and now (MCR 2nd leg with RATM, 1st with Muse) so its a possibility. But our custom likes to save money, So I expect a Warner opening

Then there's hope after all...if they have collaborated before...hehe

Warner act: Dicta License (they're good too!!:D )Kitchie Nadal, I think The Dawn(the last album I've got which was Harapin was under WarnerMusic),I'm not sure if Rivermaya is Warner, I think they are...Now I'm confused!!!!:LOL:

arias
12-05-2007, 02:37 AM
I'am sure Rivermaya is Sony BMG(saw their album) Callalily, Pupil, Ceushit is Sony BMG.

guio
12-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Speaking of Warner...

I know Join the Club is under Warner. Join the Club would be a cool band to support, but I think they have no idea who Muse is, or they just know them as Muse the band.

Barbie Almalbis is also Warner. Callalily isn't. They're under Sony-BMG. Almost all the bands of today are under Sony-BMG. Or EMI.

There aren't too many Pinoy bands under Warner. Just a handful.

It would be sooo cool if RATM and Muse would perform under the same roof here in Manila.

Anyway, what's your ideal setlist?

Take a Bow
Assassin
Hysteria
Map of the Probelamatique
Butterflies & Hurricanes
Supermassive Black Hole
Showbiz
Sing for Absolution
City of Delusion
Citizen Erased
Feeling Good
Apocalypse Please
Sunburn
Bliss
Time Is Running Out
Starlight
New Born
-----------------------------------
Plug in Baby
Hoodoo
Stockholm Syndrome
-----------------------------------
Soldier's Poem
Invincible
Knights of Cydonia

Actually, my setlist is based on what they're playing right now. I'd love to see Showbiz live.
Hope they play this when they come here.

What's your setlist?:p

arias
12-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Take A Bow
Hysteria
Bliss
Hyper Music
Sunburn + Piano interlude
Supermassive Blackhole
Assassin GOB
Apocalypse Please
Feeling Good
Showbiz + Execution Commentary
Invincible
Starlight + Lasers
City of Delusion
Micro Cuts
Citizen Erased
Butterflies & Hurricanes
New Born
------------- 1st-----------
Time is Running Out
Cave
Hoodoo
------------2nd---------------
Plug In Baby
Muscle Museum
Stockholm Syndrome + Kaoss Jam
Knights of Cydonia

I did this to counter the Japan gig

Meteora.stan
12-05-2007, 12:08 PM
yay..stan...i almost forgot...queen_in_the_making was looking for you at the chatroom last night...Haha...We missed you back there...She said you were funny.{She thought you were a boy..hehe;) }LOL

zomg.
so you all thought i'm a boy.:eek:
I went back to Guangzhou for couple of days,i'll go to chat with you guys when i'm free,cua our Chinese forum has gone normal now,need me there!:D

achi
12-05-2007, 03:05 PM
zomg.
so you all thought i'm a boy.:eek:
I went back to Guangzhou for couple of days,i'll go to chat with you guys when i'm free,cua our Chinese forum has gone normal now,need me there!:D

Nah...I already told her you were a girl...(remember I asked you...) now she knows. We'll see ya at the chatroom,ayt!:happy: (haha...the Chinese moderator is busy....:p )

achi
12-05-2007, 06:36 PM
This would be my setlist: :D
01. Take A Bow
02. Hysteria
03. Supermassive Black Hole
04. Butterflies & Hurricanes (TOPS!!!)
05. Map Of The Problematique
06. New Born ;)
07. Citizen Erased
08. Hoodoo
09. Apocalypse Please
10.City Of Delusion
11. Feeling Good
12. Showbiz
13.Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist;)
13. Assassin
14.Forced In +Bliss:happy:
15. Starlight
16. Plug In Baby
17. Time Is Running Out
***Encore***
18. Soldier's Poem
19. Invincible :happy:
20. Stockholm Syndrome + Kaoss Jam:happy: :musesign:
21. Knights Of Cydonia

arias
13-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Guio, mero kabang nakita single cd sa Aussie, magkano?

guio
13-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Guio, mero kabang nakita single cd sa Aussie, magkano?

Meron. Yung Starlight, $ 5. Dapat bibilin ko na sana, pero wala akong pera that time.

Assassin would be great in its GOB form. Gusto ko rin sana marinig live yung Fury. Hope they bring back old songs in Wembley, like Escape, TOADA, Ruled by Secrecy, Micro Cuts and so much more. Glorious can make a great comeback in Wembley. There are soo many people who love that song.

Balita ko pala they should be recording new material as soon as matapos na sila sa kakatour nila this year, with an expected release date of 2009.

Napaginipan ko ba naman sila na nagconcert na sila dito! :))

arias
14-05-2007, 01:09 AM
the problem with the Knights 7" is you and I don't have a player:LOL:. But I do have Assassin GOB from Muselive

I just hope they:
Make a bigger setlist than Glastonbury
Go to SEA
Release the Wembly DVD
Release the new album late next year or early 2009

Napaginipan ko ba naman sila na nagconcert na sila dito

Kanino... Bellamy?

Liquid Adrenalin
14-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Kumusta Pinoys and Pinays!

Im not from the Philippines, nor I don’t speak tagalog, but that’s where my Parents are from. I was quite surprised Muse didn’t tour over there, from there recent Asian Tour. A few years back, I was in the same predicament as some of you. Never thought Muse will ever come to my country and even considered of making a petition, but luckily I didn’t have to. Muse finally toured in Canada, and ive been to every gig they came (5 times I believe). So ppl don’t give up, theres always hope. Let us be heard, and hope Muse finally gets some sense of coming to the Philippines!

Speaking of which I still haven’t visited the Philippines, I think that’s tops of my list as in terms of wishes lol forget about Muse!:p

guio
14-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Kumusta Pinoys and Pinays!

Im not from the Philippines, nor I don’t speak tagalog, but that’s where my Parents are from. I was quite surprised Muse didn’t tour over there, from there recent Asian Tour. A few years back, I was in the same predicament as some of you. Never thought Muse will ever come to my country and even considered of making a petition, but luckily I didn’t have to. Muse finally toured in Canada, and ive been to every gig they came (5 times I believe). So ppl don’t give up, theres always hope. Let us be heard, and hope Muse finally gets some sense of coming to the Philippines!

Speaking of which I still haven’t visited the Philippines, I think that’s tops of my list as in terms of wishes lol forget about Muse!:p

Heey fellow "Pinoy" Muser. Haha. I see you've discovered our thread.

It's true. Muse didn't visit us when they had their SEA tour last Feb-March. That was so sad, but now, we've found some hope, since we've found out they'll be returning around this October.

So you've seen them live already, huh? I heard they performed "Glorious" for you guys under the name "DES" before. Is it true? And how does it sound like live?

Liquid Adrenalin
15-05-2007, 06:24 AM
Your memory serves you correctly. Back in 2004, at the Kool Haus gig in Toronto, Muse played DES aka Glorious. I believe it was the first time Muse ever played this song, but I could be wrong. It was definitely one of the highlights of the night. You can download the song at this link. I’ll leave you with your thoughts. :) Enjoy!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=684299FF3849B8F2

I’m proud, that someone made this Filipino thread, I thought I was the only Flip Muser to grace my eyes on this board. It’s nice to know... that I’m not alone.

With that being said…How do you say “I’ll see you all on the flipside” in Tagalog?

Sige…Cheers!

guio
15-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Your memory serves you correctly. Back in 2004, at the Kool Haus gig in Toronto, Muse played DES aka Glorious. I believe it was the first time Muse ever played this song, but I could be wrong. It was definitely one of the highlights of the night. You can download the song at this link. I’ll leave you with your thoughts. :) Enjoy!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=684299FF3849B8F2

I’m proud, that someone made this Filipino thread, I thought I was the only Flip Muser to grace my eyes on this board. It’s nice to know... that I’m not alone.

With that being said…How do you say “I’ll see you all on the flipside” in Tagalog?

Sige…Cheers!

Actually, the first time they played it was in Salt Lake City, a few days before they went to Toronto. :P Just serving up some Muse facts.

You're not the only Filo Muser here. There are a lot lurking around, just tired to post their shit. :LOL:

I forgot how it goes in Tagalog. :LOL:

Thanks for the download.

guio
16-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Pinoy Musers! Show yourselves!

arias
16-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Hey Liquid Adrenalin, nice to see some fellow blood:LOL: . thanks for the upload by the way. The three knowed to be Pinoys currently lurking here are Guio, Achi and, of course, Me. Don't know what happed to the first batch including the thread starter "where is germany".

Anyways, You can help us a wee bit by signing this (http://www.petitiononline.com/ph1Muse/petition.html) and joining this group (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/musepilipinas/). I'm not making you join, just if you want to.

bloodlord
16-05-2007, 05:36 PM
guys sign up for the petition only 19 people so far! :mad:

bloodlord
16-05-2007, 05:54 PM
is it just me coz i dont think muse will come here on aug1 or any month this year.. too few muse fans as of now imo :(

achi
16-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey Liquid Adrenalin, nice to see some fellow blood:LOL: . thanks for the upload by the way. The three knowed to be Pinoys currently lurking here are Guio, Achi and, of course, Me. Don't know what happed to the first batch including the thread starter "where is germany".

Anyways, You can help us a wee bit by signing this (http://www.petitiononline.com/ph1Muse/petition.html) and joining this group (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/musepilipinas/). I'm not making you join, just if you want to.

haha...I'm definitely lurking into this thread!!!C'mon musers, unite!!!:happy:

achi
16-05-2007, 06:02 PM
is it just me coz i dont think muse will come here on aug1 or any month this year.. too few muse fans as of now imo :(

August 1 is not gonna happen,I'm afraid. We just have to wait for a while.

Liquid Adrenalin
17-05-2007, 06:22 AM

Hello arias, nice too meet you and to everybody else. I just signed the petition and cheers for the invitation to your group.

Something Non-Muse related. Is it true, Manny Pacquiao lost in his attempt for Congressmen? If so, at least he’s winning in the boxing ring …Maybe, he’ll take his frustrations on his next opponent lol. Quite a story about Manny…a legend in the making…From selling cigarettes on the streets as a kid to being a National hero in the Philippines. He is considered “Pound for Pound” the best fighter in the world…in his own weight class that is. :)

Cheers from Canada

bloodlord
17-05-2007, 07:27 AM
yeah but i think he should just stick to fighting. before you know it he'll replace jose rizal as the national hero lol..

AH FOR MY MUSE SETLIST, all the tracks of hullabaloo and absolution tour dvd :P the bh&r era is just not as good without space dementia and ruled by secrecy. i love the piano-y songs ^^

hmm, any filipino musicians here who play muse songs? im a drummer :)

arias
17-05-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm Learning basic - intermediate Drums.

Starlight - drums/keyboard
Sunburn(learning) - keyboard
New Born(learning) - drums
Space Dementia(will study soon) - keyboard

Hey Liquid, did Muse had a gig on Vancover and Edmonton. Thats were my relatives live(well in the middle). Never been to Toronto but always wanted to:LOL:.

Take an easy, Tiger

bloodlord
17-05-2007, 04:01 PM
oh wow, i can do most muse songs on drums.. cant do anything with other instruments though. i tried, haha no "finger-eye" coordination :P

achi
17-05-2007, 04:45 PM
oh wow, i can do most muse songs on drums.. cant do anything with other instruments though. i tried, haha no "finger-eye" coordination :P

Hey,hey,hey...playing the drums that's good!!!Cool!Keep on rockin' !

Thanks for adding me up in multiply buddy!!!!:happy:

guio
17-05-2007, 05:22 PM

I can play a lot of Muse songs on the guitar. :LOL:

Not bragging about it, but I can. Just ask Arias. LMAO.

Plug In Baby, Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Knights of Cydonia, Muscle Museum, Escape, Hyper Music, Hysteria, and many more. :p

Liquid Adrenalin
18-05-2007, 06:50 AM
Hey Liquid, did Muse had a gig on Vancover and Edmonton. Thats were my relatives live(well in the middle). Never been to Toronto but always wanted to:LOL:.

I know Muse toured in Vancouver a couple of times. In fact, the musers from Vancouver are kinda pissed off that Muse hardly tour over there and that they always keep coming to Toronto instead lol

This is a question for you all…Whats some good Filipino rock bands that i can check out? Sadly I don’t know any :$

achi
18-05-2007, 09:38 AM
I know Muse toured in Vancouver a couple of times. In fact, the musers from Vancouver are kinda pissed off that Muse hardly tour over there and that they always keep coming to Toronto instead lol

This is a question for you all…Whats some good Filipino rock bands that i can check out? Sadly I don’t know any :$

we've got a lot of good Filipino bands...hmmm...Urbandub,Sandwich,Sugarfree,Riverma ya,Pedicab,Dicta License,Imago,Ciudad...are just some of the names....:happy:

bloodlord
18-05-2007, 09:44 AM
I can play a lot of Muse songs on the guitar. :LOL:

Not bragging about it, but I can. Just ask Arias. LMAO.

Plug In Baby, Stockholm Syndrome, New Born, Knights of Cydonia, Muscle Museum, Escape, Hyper Music, Hysteria, and many more. :p

cool! haha maybe we can start a cover band or something xD then we'll open for muse!! (asa)

bloodlord
18-05-2007, 09:47 AM
we've got a lot of good Filipino bands...hmmm...Urbandub,Sandwich,Sugarfree,Riverma ya,Pedicab,Dicta License,Imago,Ciudad...are just some of the names....:happy:

hehe actually i dont like opm nowadays, esp bamboo xD TODO LAKAS. i still respect the less mainstream bands though :)

arias
18-05-2007, 01:45 PM
OPRM has alot of indie bands out there. Like blood, I respect them. Because when you go mainstream, their is a big difference and some bands are in it for:

the fame, the fans, the contracts

and when you sum them all up and you get money.

While some are true to their old fans and never forgeting where they started [e.g. Urbandub] and do what they do best[Eraserheads, Rivermaya] others are some assholes who gained fame from just making an intro for a t.v. series and don't even know how to do a proper solo or song which[to quote guio]" parang ketchup commercial" and gains popularity on the hit charts, which makes me dreedfully (and others) angry and thus sad to what mainstream Pinoy Rock is now.

I do like some mainstream rock bands but their talent is overshadowed by the bubblegum rock bands.

arias
21-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Oy, tatlong araw walang pagbabago. San kayo tumatago:ninja:

achi
21-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Oy, tatlong araw walang pagbabago. San kayo tumatago:ninja:

hmmm...ako nasa muse chatroom..haha!!!:p walang magawa eh. It's fun!!!haha!:LOL:

Just wond'ring,has anyone of you seen the Invincible video on mtv pilipinas or myx...knock knock...coz I haven't seen it on those 2 music channels here...{It's a cool video pa naman...deserves to be seen and deserves to be heard by a lot of people:)}...Is it just me not paying attention to the TV that much (LOL...as if I can...me trabaho ata ako...haha}..pero kahit sa mga pang 12 midnight na..di ko nakikita...:( oh well...

arias
21-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Invincible wasn't released outside United Kingdom, Kaya hindi mo makikita sa Myx o more likely MTV. Sunod na single Map of the Problematique. Out June 18, First Showing some where in Japan, In Youtube less than one week.

achi
21-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Invincible wasn't released outside United Kingdom, Kaya hindi mo makikita sa Myx o more likely MTV. Sunod na single Map of the Problematique. Out June 18, First Showing some where in Japan, In Youtube less than one week.

ok... First saw the video here in the muse website!!!Great site!:D

achi
21-05-2007, 06:33 PM
hmm..walang magawa

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/stockholmsyndrome26/musetop.jpg

:p

arias
22-05-2007, 03:34 AM
wala lang din:p

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/Pugimee/Komputer.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/Pugimee/pain.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k276/Pugimee/hulkhogan.gif

bloodlord
22-05-2007, 06:19 AM
anyone knows where one can buy muse shirts here?haha

alyssa_
22-05-2007, 06:54 AM
Hey! I'm in from the Philippines, but i'm filipino! :)

I don't know tagalog either, I can only vaguely understand it. :(

arias
22-05-2007, 07:27 AM
anyone knows where one can buy muse shirts here?hahaPercentage of luck: (not original) G hills - 34%, Divisoria - 29%, Megamall - 5%, Mall Of Asia - 5%, (original/fanmade)Ebay - 89%(11% someone beating you to it), Amazon - 90%, MAM - 67%

I don't know tagalog either, I can only vaguely understand it. :(Yay another Muser from out of the country. Do you understand "ako ay Pilipino":p

bloodlord
22-05-2007, 07:36 AM
haha never found a muse shirt, i had a shirt spraypainted once in sm manila. turned out nicely they have the rocktoon muse pic hehe. i might try experimenting with acetate and paint soon to make my own muse shirts, any suggestions?

alyssa_
22-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Oops, i meant to say I'm not from the Philippines, haha. oh well. yeah, I understand that. :)

O--I made my own muse shirt once--i used acrylic paint, and it came out alright. I just put on too thick of a coat so it's kinda stiff, but it looks good. :)

bloodlord
22-05-2007, 07:48 AM
haha where can you buy the paint?

arias
22-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Malls:p, bookstores(national has but I'm not sure about acrylic).

I have a Muse tee, bought it when I was in Califonia down at the walk of fame, it was some gothic shop (in front of a Scientology building) with BDSM-like stuff:stunned:. It looks like it was spray painted and it was the last one on the shop with a good logo:happy:

achi
22-05-2007, 03:34 PM

I don't know tagalog either, I can only vaguely understand it. :(

Hello fellow Muser!!!:happy:

achi
22-05-2007, 03:37 PM
haha never found a muse shirt, i had a shirt spraypainted once in sm manila. turned out nicely they have the rocktoon muse pic hehe. i might try experimenting with acetate and paint soon to make my own muse shirts, any suggestions?

Hmmm..ma-tignan nga sa sm manila..haha! Got my muse shirt at HK...sa sobrang dami ng merchandise na nandun..di ako makapili kung ano gusto kong kuhain.LOL:LOL: ...at ang daming tao...di ako makasingit..haha!

guio
22-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Tae. Ilang araw ako nawala sa forum. Shiiiiit. =))

Bloodlord. Sige ba gawa tayo ng cover band! Kailangan ng drummer. Pati someone who's gonna be the Morgan Nicholls of the band. Ayus yun! And about those Muse shirts, it's fucking hard to look for one. Bought mine in Australia. The one with the Muse logo with Absolution written under it. Pagawa naman ng bagong shirt. I'll pay you.

Arias. Nakakagago yung Hulk Hogan-Ultimate Warrior mo ah. Sumali ka ba dun sa book competition? Naka-ilang entries ako eh. I hope it gets released here.

Alyssa_. Hey. Welcome to our world. Hahaha.

Achi. Bwisit na ang MTV pati MYX. I hate those channels. I saw Starlight once sa MYX, while I saw it along with KOC loads of times sa MTV.

I'm gonna sell copies of the Absolution Tour DVD sometime during this month or June. P100 a copy. But I'll give you a 25% discount if you could answer this question:

Name the Muse song found in Gran Turismo.

Copies are in NTSC, so don't worry. Thanks, arias. :D

achi
22-05-2007, 07:25 PM

Bloodlord. Sige ba gawa tayo ng cover band! Kailangan ng drummer. Pati someone who's gonna be the Morgan Nicholls of the band. Ayus yun! And about those Muse shirts, it's fucking hard to look for one. Bought mine in Australia. The one with the Muse logo with Absolution written under it. Pagawa naman ng bagong shirt. I'll pay you.

Arias. Nakakagago yung Hulk Hogan-Ultimate Warrior mo ah. Sumali ka ba dun sa book competition? Naka-ilang entries ako eh. I hope it gets released here.

Alyssa_. Hey. Welcome to our world. Hahaha.

Achi. Bwisit na ang MTV pati MYX. I hate those channels. I saw Starlight once sa MYX, while I saw it along with KOC loads of times sa MTV.

I'm gonna sell copies of the Absolution Tour DVD sometime during this month or June. P100 a copy. But I'll give you a 25% discount if you could answer this question:

Copies are in NTSC, so don't worry. Thanks, arias. :D

nyahaha...buti ka pa nakita mo ang starlight sa myx..never seen it there..haha...pwede pa sa mtv ung starlight at koc...pero at the time that I saw those videos..it wasn't mtv pilipinas..mtv singapore yun eh..hehe!!!!

You're selling Absolution Tour DVD?San galing? Weeee.....gusto ko yan!!haha!!! Answer sa question: Sober (tama ba? toinkz!!!!:p)

at dahil la lang uli akong magawa....hay..eto uli!:D

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/stockholmsyndrome26/ema.jpg

Goodnight! Antok na ko! hehe!:)

arias
23-05-2007, 04:14 AM

Bloodlord. Sige ba gawa tayo ng cover band! Kailangan ng drummer. Pati someone who's gonna be the Morgan Nicholls of the band. Ayus yun! And about those Muse shirts, it's fucking hard to look for one. Bought mine in Australia. The one with the Muse logo with Absolution written under it. Pagawa naman ng bagong shirt. I'll pay you. Kalako ako si Morgan:confused:

Arias. Nakakagago yung Hulk Hogan-Ultimate Warrior mo ah. Sumali ka ba dun sa book competition? Naka-ilang entries ako eh. I hope it gets released here. :LOL: Sumali ako sa Muselive at cast. Yung sa Muselive Kaiser Chiefs at Second Sex yung supporting pero tapos na. Sa Musecast masyadong mahirap...

Copies are in NTSC, so don't worry. Thanks, arias. :D No problem dude, DVD format o VCD yung bebenta mo? Dapat question mo: Where did Matt got the name "Rocket Baby Dolls"?:LOL:

Magingat ka din baka hanapin ka ni Sofia Proll:ninja:

arias
23-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Damn it, I lost the book competition on Muselive and Musecast:(

Who here is going to Wembly?:)

guio
23-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Damn it, I lost the book competition on Muselive and Musecast:(

Who here is going to Wembly?:)

Bakit di pa nila announce yung winners sa Muselive?

Bad trip. =))

Anyway, kailangan ko ng drummer and bassist for a Muse cover band. Dapat at least 14 years old. =))

NASA GUITAR HERO 3 ANG KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA! YEY!

arias
23-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Anyway, kailangan ko ng drummer and bassist for a Muse cover band. Dapat at least 14 years old. =))*raises hand*

NASA GUITAR HERO 3 ANG KNIGHTS OF CYDONIA! YEY! YAY 7 minutes of fun

achi
23-05-2007, 06:17 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/stockholmsyndrome26/kocmovie.jpg

rolling...rolling...rolling!:p

guio
24-05-2007, 03:16 AM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/stockholmsyndrome26/kocmovie.jpg

rolling...rolling...rolling!:p

Di ba yan yung poster na dapat pamimigay sa Knights of Cydonia contest?

arias
24-05-2007, 05:33 AM
Sumali ka sa contest, Guio

azztro
24-05-2007, 06:58 AM
http://www.myspace.com/museatwembley
i;m trying to add them as freinds pro i dont know what last name or email add to put... anyway kaingit nmn sila, sana naging sobrang rich kid n lng ako pra i can go to anywhere they are t owatch them...
still hoping that they drop-by here sa pinas

arias
24-05-2007, 02:26 PM
i;m trying to add them as freinds pro i dont know what last name or email add to put... anyway kaingit nmn sila, sana naging sobrang rich kid n lng ako pra i can go to anywhere they are t owatch them...
Muse is Bellamy, Tom Kirk is Kirk but I can't seem to add museatwembley and those KOC characters.

Any gig after Wembly will be minor (unless they do a farewell gig or a gig in a bigger stadium than Wembley[Wembley III?]) but hey, if they come here we'll see them, then all of us will be happy or wanting more like the Australians;)

guio
24-05-2007, 03:42 PM

Rich kids don't get that chance just by a snap. :)) Pag dating ng Wembley, may pasok na kami! :))

The chance of a concert here is very slim. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. ;)

Fuck those Aussies. :))

achi
24-05-2007, 07:26 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/stockholmsyndrome26/72299057.jpg:D

arias
25-05-2007, 03:08 AM
wala kang magawa ano, achi:LOL:

Liquid Adrenalin
25-05-2007, 03:28 AM
I think achi mistakenly... posted in the wrong thread, she probably meant to post in the Super Pornogenic Matt Thread instead lol By the way achi, thanks for those recommendations of those bands.

azztro
25-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Rich kids don't get that chance just by a snap. :)) Pag dating ng Wembley, may pasok na kami! :))

The chance of a concert here is very slim. Let's just keep our fingers crossed. ;)

Fuck those Aussies. :))

well if i were to chose between school and WEMBLEY, i'll gladly chose wembley... anyway 1 night lng nmn ang wembley compare to a shool year, i can just make up or something :LOL:.. it wouldnt hurt to sacrifice 1... (or am i just desperate:$)

yeah fuck those aussies :confused:

arias
25-05-2007, 10:54 AM
well if i were to chose between school and WEMBLEY, i'll gladly chose wembley... anyway 1 night lng nmn ang wembley compare to a shool year, i can just make up or something :LOL:.. it wouldnt hurt to sacrifice 1... (or am i just desperate:$)

yeah fuck those aussies :confused: Um you'll go to London, which is about 16 hours, stay for 10 hours( buy some Muse stuff, meet fellow Musers and the gig is [said by Dom] 2 hours[Muse never went 2 hours before] plus 30 minutes from the supporting bands) and go back, which is 16 hours. You'll miss 2 days.

The Aussies might have another tour this year. Some say because of their greediness. Well either that or Guio had a bad time with his summer vacation ( punched by a Wallaby perhaps)

achi
25-05-2007, 03:29 PM
wala kang magawa ano, achi:LOL:

walalang talaga magawa....La kase tao dito pag madaling araw!hahah!:LOL:

achi
25-05-2007, 03:34 PM
I think achi mistakenly... posted in the wrong thread, she probably meant to post in the Super Pornogenic Matt Thread instead lol By the way achi, thanks for those recommendations of those bands.

Haha...Nope....I wasn't in the wrong thread...though I post in the Super Pornogenic Matt Thread...haha!!!!ILots of fun,there!!!{Lots of Matt!!!!haha}Weeeee:happy:

Did you get to listen to some of the bands that I listed?hehe...:D

guio
25-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Walangya.

Masasama yung mga tao sa Aussie forums.

Sana yung biography will be released here.

arias
25-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Masasama yung mga tao sa Aussie forums.

Sana yung biography will be released here.Kala ko panaman binugbog ka ng mga Wallabies and Kangaroos:LOL:

achi
25-05-2007, 04:55 PM
:LOL:

Nasa muse chatroom kanina si guio...Hehe..buti nga nabalik ang tingin ko sa chatroom...haha..busy sa PMT...wahaha:D

Thanks guio...Chat with you soon!:happy:

achi
25-05-2007, 06:36 PM
This is beginning to be a habit..haha!!!!

Good morning guys!!!!:D

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/stockholmsyndrome26/72356362.jpg

arias
26-05-2007, 06:11 AM
WOW 1: 36 in the morning, hahaha

well good afternoon to you

guio
26-05-2007, 06:58 AM
Meron ba kayong MP3 ng Crying Shame? As in yung galing sa Supermassive Black Hole single.

May news na ako regarding the Asia-Pacific tour this September-October. It seems that Muse will be going to Sydney and Israel in late September. More of this at Musewiki.

arias
26-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Meron ba kayong MP3 ng Crying Shame? As in yung galing sa Supermassive Black Hole single.

May news na ako regarding the Asia-Pacific tour this September-October. It seems that Muse will be going to Sydney and Israel in late September. More of this at Musewiki.

Crying Shame, I believe I have *checks music files*

Heard this aswell from excited Israel and Aussie fans. Israel just hope that no bombing will take place following their airstikes around their boarders:LOL:

Hey Liquid where is Mississauga, ON, Canada.

* Wala akong studio version, yung saakin sa Microcuts ko na kuha.

Liquid Adrenalin
26-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Haha...Nope....I wasn't in the wrong thread...though I post in the Super Pornogenic Matt Thread...haha!!!!ILots of fun,there!!!{Lots of Matt!!!!haha}Weeeee:happy:

Did you get to listen to some of the bands that I listed?hehe...:D

Yes i have, ive managed to listen to Urbandub and that Sugar band. Urbandub is pretty good, they remind me of some band of whom i cant think of at the moment lol The Sugar one, there alright...definitely can tell there a filipino band...by there accents. Hopefully i'll have more time checking out the others...thanks again achi

Liquid Adrenalin
26-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey Liquid where is Mississauga, ON, Canada.

Mississauga is just west of Toronto(Greater Toronto Area)...Toronto is such a big city, we just separate ourselves from regions and districts to avoid confusion. So to answer your question Mississauga is in Toronto :LOL:

arias
26-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Mississauga is just west of Toronto(Greater Toronto Area)...Toronto is such a big city, we just separate ourselves from regions and districts to avoid confusion. So to answer your question Mississauga is in Toronto :LOL:
So in the August 1 you'll be going to your 6th gig (post some pics please).

Speaking of August 1, The Araneta/PICC gig here was taken out of Musewiki because Muse can't be in 2 places in the same time and they have a tour in America and Canada. They also have a possible Soviet/Israel/Aussie gigs in September. So to all you praying of a tour in SEA(including me) our only hope is October (Muse might stop gigs in November)

guio
26-05-2007, 05:42 PM
August 1 is definitely canceled. Sigh.

I've been checking out their setlists from the last couple of gigs and it seems that a lot of songs will be played. I'm hoping that they play old songs at Wembley, like TOADA, Ruled by Secrecy, Dead Star, and so much more.

The tour on Sept-Oct isn't confirmed yet, but Musewiki has been getting loads of info regarding this, with the recent addition of gigs in Israel and Sydney.

Something beneath my skin eerily tells me that Muse will be stopping here during their NEXT SEA tour. Nanginginig ako sa thought na yun.

What do you guys think of the supporting acts at Wembley? MCR's nice. They can ignite the crowd.

guio
26-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Yes i have, ive managed to listen to Urbandub and that Sugar band. Urbandub is pretty good, they remind me of some band of whom i cant think of at the moment lol The Sugar one, there alright...definitely can tell there a filipino band...by there accents. Hopefully i'll have more time checking out the others...thanks again achi

Sinosikat, Join the Club, Up Dharma Down, Hilera, Kjwan, and Typecast are good Pinoy bands to listen to.

guio
26-05-2007, 05:47 PM
(Muse might stop gigs in November)

On Matt's Myspace, a gig is scheduled on December at Monaco (I think, can't quite remember the place). So I don't really count on it.

Touring might end at the start of 2008. Muse has been on fire, as of late, with loads of dates being announced.

Muse playing in the Philippines is bound to happen this year. I KNOW it will.

achi
26-05-2007, 06:00 PM
On Matt's Myspace, a gig is scheduled on December at Monaco (I think, can't quite remember the place). So I don't really count on it.

Touring might end at the start of 2008. Muse has been on fire, as of late, with loads of dates being announced.

Muse playing in the Philippines is bound to happen this year. I KNOW it will.

ooh..I'll wait!!!:happy:

arias
27-05-2007, 03:11 AM
http://www.tristancafe.com/music/

thats a good place to listen to Pinoy music while not downloading it(so you'll avoid some crap), just click on the song.

Monaco seems like a nice place. Near Italy and overlooking the sea... I don't know why but I have the feeling Matt will get married their:stunned:

arias
27-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Well, Good Night guys/gals :)

Good Morning in 30 minutes

achi
27-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Well, Good Night guys/gals :)

Good Morning in 30 minutes

G'd morning!!!!:D

arias
28-05-2007, 05:23 AM
G'd morning!!!!:D

Good Afternoon!!!!!:D :LOL:

guio
28-05-2007, 06:00 AM
At the Luxembourg gig last night, Micro Cuts returned to the setlist after 2 years of being left out!

And..

For the first time in 6 years, Unintended was played again! Yahoo!

I see more songs to be played in the next few weeks, like Dead Star, Blackout, and Ruled by Secrecy, to name a few.

Excited ako for Wembley! Kahit di ako makakapanood!

achi
28-05-2007, 10:47 AM
At the Luxembourg gig last night, Micro Cuts returned to the setlist after 2 years of being left out!

And..

For the first time in 6 years, Unintended was played again! Yahoo!

I see more songs to be played in the next few weeks, like Dead Star, Blackout, and Ruled by Secrecy, to name a few.

Excited ako for Wembley! Kahit di ako makakapanood!

I know...I saw the video at you tube,the other night,someone from PMT(amused_by_muse....mwahhugz Linneh...as if she'd be able to read this..hehe..) posted it....;) And I was looking at the date..and ..this was just yesterday....OMG...They haven't played that song in a very long while...I'm so happy:happy:I love that song so much....:happy::happy::happy:

They'll surely gonna be playing a lot of songs..old and new...hehe..Dom says its going to be a 2hour concert....It'll be a blast!!!!Nakow...lapit na!!!!!:D

back to singing mode..."you could be my unintended..."

achi
28-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Good afternoon!!!:D

azztro
28-05-2007, 12:22 PM
Um you'll go to London, which is about 16 hours, stay for 10 hours( buy some Muse stuff, meet fellow Musers and the gig is [said by Dom] 2 hours[Muse never went 2 hours before] plus 30 minutes from the supporting bands) and go back, which is 16 hours. You'll miss 2 days.

well if ever given the chance, ill do that... anyway 16 n 17 falls on weekends... and did i mentioned i just graduated from college so i dont worry anymore about school... i just wanna watch them...

arias
28-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Good afternoon!!!:D

Good Evening:) (this is some odd habit... :LOL:)

Damn, now I really want to go to Wembo more than ever:( Curse you continental driftting...

Imagine going to Wembley on Saturday and Sunday.

The streets filled with P<M, D, C, Kirk, Sofia Proll™ >Ters, naked men, fangirls, fanguys, a minority of MCR fans, people forced to watch because of their Muser friends, BBQ, getting stoned before/after the show, buying merch, tourist bragging how far they've come from, people with high quality cameras documenting the event, group of girls singing: I will never let you go..., guys looking for chicks, people looking for Sofia Proll™.

Then My Chemical Romance, Rodrigo y Gabriela, The Streets(Morgan's former band), and Biffy Clyro will do openings.... Then Muse Starts with Take A Bow and the rest of their combined 50 songs:).

Its won't be two gigs, its going to be one fucking good festival!!!:D

arias
28-05-2007, 02:39 PM
*sigh* it's school time... summer was kinda dull with nothing to do anyway, I'll embrace it.

well if ever given the chance, ill do that... anyway 16 n 17 falls on weekends... and did i mentioned i just graduated from college so i dont worry anymore about school... i just wanna watch them...

I forgot it was a weekend, bet things will be more chaotic:LOL:

And no, you didn't mention you were a collage graduate. How's life like with no boundries...

bet its woderful

guio
28-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Good Evening:) (this is some odd habit... :LOL:)

Damn, now I really want to go to Wembo more than ever:( Curse you continental driftting...

Imagine going to Wembley on Saturday and Sunday.

The streets filled with P<M, D, C, Kirk, Sofia Proll™ >Ters, naked men, fangirls, fanguys, a minority of MCR fans, people forced to watch because of their Muser friends, BBQ, getting stoned before/after the show, buying merch, tourist bragging how far they've come from, people with high quality cameras documenting the event, group of girls singing: I will never let you go..., guys looking for chicks, people looking for Sofia Proll™.

Then My Chemical Romance, Rodrigo y Gabriela, The Streets(Morgan's former band), and Biffy Clyro will do openings.... Then Muse Starts with Take A Bow and the rest of their combined 50 songs:).

Its won't be two gigs, its going to be one fucking good festival!!!:D

Daaamn. I can see it already.

Dead Star! Dead Star! I want Dead Star to return to the recent setlists! And don't forget Blackout.

The ideal Wembley setlist should include Blackout, Microcuts, Unintended, Dead Star, Fury, Ruled by Secrecy, Exo-Politics, Bliss, Apocalypse Please, Muscle Museum, and Showbiz, along with the recent setlist!

arias
28-05-2007, 03:54 PM
WEMBO:

Glitterati Manson + haircut + hidden track = Fucking LOL :LOL:

arias
29-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Good Morning to you all :D :LOL: (why did this start anyway?)

azztro
29-05-2007, 04:23 AM

And no, you didn't mention you were a collage graduate. How's life like with no boundries...

bet its woderful

its good coz no fucking homeworks and projects, deadlines to meet, freak teachers... yeah its good and i have lots of time to know about muse... but damn no allowance and i have to find a job...

i'm planning to find a job in london or in europe so i can be close to muse :LOL:

azztro
29-05-2007, 04:25 AM
WEMBO:

Glitterati Manson + haircut + hidden track = Fucking LOL :LOL:

hahaha love the images going through my head right now thinking that... :LOL: