PDA

View Full Version : [MUSE] school for young RockStars and Screenagers. Game.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Korni
27-02-2010, 06:14 PM
Hello.
I am new, and I don't have friends on here, but i think you will like this.
it's a job for your imagination...

okay.
you are a pupil in a school of [MUSE]. your teachers are Matt, Dom and Chris (they can be principals, or somebody other).
so describe your day in your school!

example:
today was chemistry. Matt helped us to chose our hair color. and he helped us to dye it! he ended up green, cause somebody spilled the paint. and Dom was so funny during the dance lesson. he did the BUMBUM dance.

okay. that wasn't much of an example, but you know the point.
try to make it funny, and you can even use role-play!

enjoy.;)

beatlesmaniac98
27-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Hello.
I am new, and I don't have friends on here, but i think you will like this.
it's a job for your imagination...

okay.
you are a pupil in a school of [MUSE]. your teachers are Matt, Dom and Chris (they can be principals, or somebody other).
so describe your day in your school!

example:
today was chemistry. Matt helped us to chose our hair color. and he helped us to dye it! he ended up green, cause somebody spilled the paint. and Dom was so funny during the dance lesson. he did the BUMBUM dance.

okay. that wasn't much of an example, but you know the point.
try to make it funny, and you can even use role-play!

enjoy.;)

today in computers our teacher matt and his assitant dom taught us how to delete a whole forum in 2 minutes :yesey:

superimposition
27-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Today in PE, We were all running around, but Dom told us to
SIT THE FUCK DOOOOOOOWN

beatlesmaniac98
27-02-2010, 06:22 PM
SIT THE FUCK DOOOOOOOWN

:LOL:

mirtaisokay
27-02-2010, 08:01 PM
today in english class Matt taught us how to say alphabet backwards :awesome:

Maritje
27-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Today, in english class, Matt learned us the longest english word. And in drama class, our class were split into two groups. Dom had one group and Chris had the other. I was on Dom's group and we learned how to be spiderman, and later we 'fought' against Chris's group, since they had learned to be another superhero in a blue suit!

Lol, I'm sleepy.

Falling.Down.
27-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Today in music Matt taught us how to sing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga :awesome:

Maritje
27-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Today in music Matt taught us how to sing Paparazzi by Lady Gaga :awesome:

Haha! Do you know where that video is? I saw it on youtube once, but can't find it anymore :-(

Alliana0x
27-02-2010, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVQTGgpEKYU

:)

supermassivemuselover
27-02-2010, 10:25 PM
today in english matt taught us to pronounce words pwoperly

Maritje
27-02-2010, 10:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVQTGgpEKYU

:)

Ah, there it was! Thank you! :D

Kirby
27-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Today our teacher Matthew taught us how to have sex.

:facepalm:

Killer Rabbit
27-02-2010, 11:56 PM
Today, in English Literature class, our teacher Mr. Bellamy gave a long winded lecture about "1984".

I was only paying mild attention, but it did give me an idea to start writing a poem. I was in the middle of writing when Mr. Bellamy asked me who was watching us, and the first word that I said was "Zetas". He got mad and sent me to Principal Howard's office.

Luigi.
28-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Our biology teacher Matt took us on a field trip to go fishing,and all the students caught a fish,except Matt who kept losing all of his fish.

Kirby
28-02-2010, 12:44 AM
Our biology teacher Matt took us on a field trip to go fishing,and all the students caught a fish,except Matt who kept losing all of his fish.

Incorrect, he actually caught a pwoper fish.

Luigi.
28-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Incorrect, he actually caught a pwoper fish.

Damn I must have missed that :unsure:

Kirby
28-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Damn I must have missed that :unsure:

Sleeping in class? SHAME ON YOU! :LOL:

Luigi.
28-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Sleeping in class? SHAME ON YOU! :LOL:

Haha not my fault that I got distracted during the field trip,there was a meerkat that looked like Matt and I wanted to take pics of it. :LOL:

Nutmegs
28-02-2010, 01:23 AM
Today in Geography Mr Bellamy taught me where the United States Of Eurasia were

Kirby
28-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Haha not my fault that I got distracted during the field trip,there was a meerkat that looked like Matt and I wanted to take pics of it. :LOL:

:LOL: Well pay closer attention! Or Mr. Howard will tell you to sit the fuck down :chuckle:

About 27 Shockwaves
28-02-2010, 02:22 AM
I wrote a short story :$ so SIT THE FUCK DOWN and read it, if you want :D

Today, I had Language Arts first period.... Matt taught us all how to spell floccinaucinihilipilification, then gave us a popquiz. I failed :supersad: but he was on mushrooms apparently today, so instead of an F, he put a yellow dinosaur on my paper. Yay.

In theater arts class, Chris taught us the art of headbanging. 3 kids got whiplash, and one broke his tooth on his guitar headstock and had to leave the class. It was a very successful lesson, as the mere thought of headbanging like Chris is enough to reduce you to a big puddle of fail.

Then I had Cooking with Matt. He taught us how to make a pasta dinner from scratch, then kill and prepare our own chickens. But one got out of it's cage and he was all like "come back, come back." Next week's lesson will be how to tell a fish from a pwopa fish for our seafood salad :awesome:

In Life Management today, Dom showed us how to properly color coordinate all of our colorful skinnies. After that, we picked out patterns and colors for our end of the year sewing project: custom Converse! :D But we ran out of glitter, so we went on a darring mission to get some off the Glitterati :ninja: We snuck into the Music Suite where Chris was having his headbanging lessons, and grabbed the Glitterati out of the closet. And alarm started going off, so we dove into the back of a crowd of kids in the halls. But Matt spotted us, and started yelling "GET THEM!! FWOM THE BACK, FWOM THE BACK!!!" as 50 or more kids from the Glitterilluminati, a secret society dedicated to worshiping the Glitterati and arch enemies of the Keytar, began to chase us. So we made a run for it.

With the Glitterati, Dom's class ran into Kirky's Tech. Ed. class and started struggling through the cameras and equipment. Sprinting past Morgan's band class, hallucinogenic-filled Matt caught up and snatched his cabasa, mumbling "Gimme your shaker!". He threw it at us, despite Morgan's screams of "IT'S NOT A SHAKER, IT'S A CABASA!!!!", and we thought we were goners, when suddenly....

The Keytar fell from a shelf over our heads, deflecting the cabasa. Laughing like maniacs, we promptly made our way back to Dom's classroom before anything else could go wrong. Taking some glitter from the Glitterati, the bell rang with just seconds to spare. After we finished, Dom looked at us and said "Good job! now SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!"

Day well spent :happy: Next week: World History with Chris - everything that happened Since the 50's

Luigi.
28-02-2010, 02:27 AM
:LOL: Well pay closer attention! Or Mr. Howard will tell you to sit the fuck down :chuckle:

Mr. Howard wouldn't do that to me,he goes easy on me since I give him gifts,like leopard striped shirts :LOL:

Kirby
28-02-2010, 05:06 AM
Mr. Howard wouldn't do that to me,he goes easy on me since I give him gifts,like leopard striped shirts :LOL:

:LOL: Well I complement his arse, and as a result he likes me more ;)

btw angelia love the story :chuckle:

Liz0_o
28-02-2010, 06:39 AM
today in class matt taught us to always expect the unexpected so he killed dom and raped chris then said you never know what could happen at a gig

eh.....

NicePockets
28-02-2010, 07:13 AM
today in health mr. bellamy taught us how to treat sunburn... :D

then in english literature with mr. wolstenholme we read some of the Invisible Man (see whut i did thar? :LOL:)

CydonianCrystal
28-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Today has been a really fun day at school. It started off with an assembly where we sung for absolution, but then Mr Bellamy had some news for us, that sooner or later we're all going to die, most possibly by zeta infiltration and instead of reading out a prayer, because he said he was never sure of God anyway, he gaves his thoughts as a dying athiest. It was really odd.

Anywho, first lesson was food tech. It's never been so fun!! Mr Wolstenholme today was teaching us about how to make dishes that involve alcohol, particularly beer. He made us bew our own and also make steak and ale pie, though he told us the steak in the pie was optional. Then Mr Bellamy came in and reminded Mr W the curriculum has been changed, and that we have to cook with mushrooms instead. He said if we cook it right, it will be the most magical thing we'll ever eat. We did and it was. My fweind Lauren still thinks the register is a flying carpet and keeps singing "A Whole New World" every time Mr Howard tried to take it from her so he could tick of our names. He got real angry and told her TO SIT THE FUCK DOWN, which made her cry. We don't like Mr Howard.

Textiles was weird. Mr Bellamy took the class and taught us to design our own coat. I designed a nice dark blue one with buttons on like one I saw my Mummy buy in Dorothy Perkins, but he said it was all wrong and needed to be more appealing. So he sewed a load of headless chickens on it and I didn't like it any more.

I have to go back now, as lunch break is almost over, and I shouldn't really be on here. If Mr Bellamy saw me, he will shout at me and it's really scawy when he does because he sounds like a banshee woman thingy and it makes me cover my ears. One time he did that then picked up a guitar and started rolling around on the floor with it. I had to go get the nurse, but apparently he does it alot :/

Anyway bye peeple talk sooooooon xoxoxox :happy:

:stunned:

Falling.Down.
28-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Haha, these are all win
Today in History Mr Bellamy told us all about the history of the British royal family, and how they're all lizards. Then at lunch we had mushrooms and bananas. Then my friend, who's a Maggot and hates the teachers, came running through the hall wearing a Slipknot mask yelling quotes from Slipknot songs. Mr Howard took her mask, put it on and told her to SIT THE FUCK DOWN.

Kirby
28-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Today in class, Mr. Bellamy tried to show us how to smoke a fag but then a guest speaker, Mr. Slash, came in to tell him he was doin' it wrong.

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 03:02 PM
But Matt spotted us, and started yelling "GET THEM!! FWOM THE BACK, FWOM THE BACK!!!" as 50 or more kids from the Glitterilluminati, a secret society dedicated to worshiping the Glitterati and arch enemies of the Keytar, began to chase us. So we made a run for it.

OMG, can I join??? :awesome: :p :LOL:

About 27 Shockwaves
28-02-2010, 04:05 PM
OMG, can I join??? :awesome: :p :LOL:

Yeah! :awesome: The more the merrier! And the more dramatic high speed chase! :LOL:

edit: Here :shifty: bring the Glitterati back to the secret underground instrument closet at Lake Como.... :ninja: *bursts into flames and disappears*

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah! :awesome: The more the merrier! And the more dramatic high speed chase! :LOL:

edit: Here :shifty: bring the Glitterati back to the secret underground instrument closet at Lake Como.... :ninja: *bursts into flames and disappears*

Hahah yay! :D

:shifty: Don't worry, the Glitterati is in safe hands :ninja:

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Today, after school, I joined up with an secret society planning to rid the earth of the Glitterati forever and let the Keytar reign.

:shifty:

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Today, after school, I joined up with an secret society planning to rid the earth of the Glitterati forever and let the Keytar reign.

:shifty:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WE WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT THE GLITTERATI FROM THE EVIL FORCES OF THE KEYTAR! :ninja:

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 04:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! WE WILL FIGHT TO PROTECT THE GLITTERATI FROM THE EVIL FORCES OF THE KEYTAR! :ninja:

To be honest, I've hated that thing since I first saw it on the HAARP DVD over a year ago. :LOL:

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 04:27 PM
To be honest, I've hated that thing since I first saw it on the HAARP DVD over a year ago. :LOL:

:eek: How dare thee! The Glitterati is amazing! :p

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 04:29 PM

It's lame.

It sparkles, FFS. :LOL:

the_invincible_dude
28-02-2010, 04:32 PM

+1 :yesey::ninja:

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 04:42 PM
+1 :yesey::ninja:

:D

Kirby
28-02-2010, 04:45 PM
What's wrong with the Glitterati? Coolest fucking guitar I've ever seen! :awesome:

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 04:49 PM
What's wrong with the Glitterati? Coolest fucking guitar I've ever seen! :awesome:

Have you actually seen it? :stunned:

Luigi.
28-02-2010, 04:52 PM

Wait I thought I was Mr. Howard's teachers pet? :LOL:

Falling.Down.
28-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Team Seattle Manson! :D

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Team Seattle Manson! :D

You I like. :awesome:

the_invincible_dude
28-02-2010, 05:22 PM
In maths today Chris taught us all how to count above 1000 while he signed album covers. :happy:

Kirby
28-02-2010, 05:53 PM
Wait I thought I was Mr. Howard's teachers pet? :LOL:

Oh, don't worry, you are, I'm Mr. Bellamy's teacher's pet ;)

Today Mr. Wolstenholme said he would teach us how to be awesome. He got up in front of the class and just sat there. Everyone failed the lesson. We do not have that level of awesome.

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Today in music, Morgan taught us how to play a cabasa with ultimate awesomeness and reminded us to never call it a shaker.

:happy:

Luigi.
28-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Oh, don't worry, you are, I'm Mr. Bellamy's teacher's pet ;)

Today Mr. Wolstenholme said he would teach us how to be awesome. He got up in front of the class and just sat there. Everyone failed the lesson. We do not have that level of awesome.

Haha okay that's good to hear.

Today in Film class,Mr. Kirk taught us how to film cool music videos and how to secrectly record your friends while they're making fools of themselves.

beatlesmaniac98
28-02-2010, 06:27 PM

no the glitterati is just gay :p

although in the hands of a female.....

anyway today in science ,mr.bellamy showed us a secret video of dom just to show us as part of learning about the human body :chuckle:

beatlesmaniac98
28-02-2010, 06:31 PM
ya know what...screw the glitterati AND the damn keytar!

M1-D1 FTW! :awesome:

the_invincible_dude
28-02-2010, 07:29 PM
anyway today in science ,mr.bellamy showed us a secret video of dom just to show us as part of learning about the human body :chuckle:

Kirby
28-02-2010, 08:06 PM
no the glitterati is just gay :p

:eek: How dare you!

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 08:16 PM
:eek: How dare you!

:eek: :eek: :eek: +1000000000000000000000000.7

One day the Glitterati will rule supreme. Then you'll all be sorry. :p

the_invincible_dude
28-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Today, during lunchtime, we were all arguing over which guitar out of all Mansons is the best, but then Mr Bellamy came along and told us to stop, cause they're ALL awesome. :awesome:;)

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Today, during lunchtime, we were all arguing over which guitar out of all Mansons is the best, but then Mr Bellamy came along and told us to stop, cause they're ALL awesome. :awesome:;)

But Mr. Bellamy never mentioned anything about a Keytar, because we all know he loves it the most.

Of course.

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 08:29 PM

Hahahh fair enough! :p Of course we must respect Mr Bellamy's opinion! :LOL:

The Glitterati still rules though :ninja:

Lizz24
28-02-2010, 08:34 PM
hahaaa i love this thread :LOL:

today, Mr Bellamy taught us how to smash 20 guitars in 1 minute in music class, but then he gave me a weeks detention at lunch when he overheard me discussing the bad things about Feeling Good :(

so, when i went to detention after school, Mr Bellamy left the room when Mr Howard came to the door saying he 'had some business to attend to'.. i'm guessing he was talking about some boring paper work adults have to do...

Nutmegs
28-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Today was fun at MuseSchool. First i had food tech where i made dombread with Mr Howard. after we made it we ate it with brie which was really yummy then art with Mr Bellamy where we learnt how to draw black veins on our arms. After lunch i had phycology with Mr Wolstenholme where we got taught about Stockholme Syndrome and last lesson i had english Mr Bellamy took our lesson and read us a story called 1984 it was really interesting

About 27 Shockwaves
28-02-2010, 09:55 PM

Why thank you Kirby :D

I do love the war I've started :awesome: Today in History, Mr. Wolstenholme skipped the lesson about everything Since the Fifties to show us the effects of hallucinogenics on our minds. Plug in Baby was the example, as well as Mr. Bellamy's stash of 'shrooms.

Mistress
28-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Today in music class Matt taught us how to make love to our instruments whilst playing them at them same time

Kirby
28-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Today, something very strange happened. Our teacher, Mr. Bellamy, was teaching and all of a suden the Thought Police came in and took him away... apparently the mushrooms he eats all the time are magic :eek:

Lizz24
28-02-2010, 10:04 PM
today in art..
Mr Bellamy sat at the front of the classroom posing naked with a bird on his shoulder and we had to draw him

it was the best lesson ever :ninja:

Nutmegs
28-02-2010, 10:09 PM
today in art..
Mr Bellamy sat at the front of the classroom posing naked with a bird on his shoulder and we had to draw him

He doesnt trust our class with paint :LOL:

About 27 Shockwaves
28-02-2010, 10:15 PM
Today, something very strange happened. Our teacher, Mr. Bellamy, was teaching and all of a suden the Thought Police came in and took him away... apparently the mushrooms he eats all the time are magic :eek:

He woke the Thought Police?!?! :eek: *faints*

Maybe that's why I didn't have him for third period Biology to dissect our Pwopa fish :erm:

Kirby
28-02-2010, 10:15 PM
today in art..

That was a gooooooood class :eyebrows:
Your painting was quite realistic, actually!

Sapphi
28-02-2010, 10:33 PM
today in music class, Mr. Bellamy was teaching us how to play Invincible, but suddenly the bell rings announcing a test of what to do in case of earthquake and we had to hide under the desks, but Mr. Bellamy hid under his guitar :facepalm:

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Today our last period lesson was cancelled because Mr Bellamy had lost The Plot and we all had to help him look for it. No-one found it though . :(

Nutmegs
28-02-2010, 10:55 PM
Mr Bellamy said he'd give me a gold star if i found his pitch shift pedal. I couldnt find it :(

Kirby
28-02-2010, 11:05 PM
Today Mr. Howard decided that from now on we have to wear uniforms... We all groaned but then he told us the uniform was colored skinnies and silver converse :awesome:

Alliana0x
28-02-2010, 11:09 PM
Today Mr. Howard decided that from now on we have to wear uniforms... We all groaned but then he told us the uniform was colored skinnies and silver converse :awesome:

:awesome:

Sapphi
28-02-2010, 11:11 PM
today in P.E. Mr Bellamy let me do nothing because i told him "i have my hair greasy and i have to wash it" :LOL::facepalm:

Kirby
28-02-2010, 11:21 PM
today in P.E. Mr Bellamy let me do nothing because i told him "i have my hair greasy and i have to wash it" :LOL::facepalm:

Today in P.E. Mr. Bellamy taught us knee slides and various forms of guitar sex!

So guys, it's gonna be time for scheduling again soon, which classes are you all taking next year?

Nutmegs
28-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Today in P.E. Mr. Bellamy taught us knee slides and various forms of guitar sex!

So guys, it's gonna be time for scheduling again soon, which classes are you all taking next year?

I think I'm taking food tech, english, music and art
you?

Kirby
28-02-2010, 11:30 PM
I think I'm taking food tech, english, music and art
you?

I'm taking How to Play Piano Like a Fucking God 101, Chicken Tech, Conspiracy class, and speech lessons with Mr. Bellamy :p

Damn, we won't have any classes together :(

Nutmegs
28-02-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm taking How to Play Piano Like a Fucking God 101, Chicken Tech, Conspiracy class, and speech lessons with Mr. Bellamy :p

Aww you should take English we get stowies and gold staws :) xxx

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:36 PM
How to Play Piano Like a Fucking God 101

I have that last period!

Makes my day. :happy:

About 27 Shockwaves
28-02-2010, 11:38 PM

I don't think I have classes with anyone :supersad: I have How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid And Other Cool Stuff, Pwopa fishing 101, The Art of Headbanging, and 2nd period Spelling with Mr. Bellamy.... :erm: Oh, and How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa...

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:40 PM
How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa...

Morgan is my favorite teacher.

When do you have that class? :happy:

Kirby
28-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Aww you should take English we get stowies and gold staws :) xxx

Maybe I'll add it to my schedule :)

I have that last period!

Makes my day. :happy:

Ooooh then i should like it too!

I don't think I have classes with anyone :supersad: I have How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid And Other Cool Stuff, Pwopa fishing 101, The Art of Headbanging, and 2nd period Spelling with Mr. Bellamy.... :erm: Oh, and How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa...

Oh, I wish I had room for that class, I've never had Mr. Morgan as a teacher before, but I hear he's great! :(

super_assassin
28-02-2010, 11:43 PM
SIT THE FUCK DOOOOOOOWN

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Ooooh then i should like it too!

Don't tell him I said so, but Mr. Bellamy is a bit of a show-off. :p

He's great though, so it's okay. :awesome:

About 27 Shockwaves
28-02-2010, 11:46 PM
Morgan is my favorite teacher.

When do you have that class? :happy:

I have him at 12:00 :D how about you?

Oh, I wish I had room for that class, I've never had Mr. Morgan as a teacher before, but I hear he's great! :(

He is great :happy: Although the first day, somebody asked him why he had so many "shakers" .... Not pretty :p

Luigi.
28-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Mr. Bellamy caught a girl in his class listening to Paparazzi on her Ipod during lecture,however instead of scolding her,Mr. Bellamy started singing along to Paparazzi from the girl's Ipod.

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:47 PM
I have him at 12:00 :D how about you?

He is great :happy: Although the first day, somebody asked him why he had so many "shakers" .... Not pretty :p

The period before you. :( At that time, I have Cooking. Mr. Bellamy was teaching us how to make Banana bread.

Ooh I heard about that. :stunned:

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Mr. Bellamy caught a girl in his class listening to Paparazzi on her Ipod during lecture,however instead of scolding her,Mr. Bellamy started singing along to Paparazzi from the girl's Ipod.

This girl was me.

Kirby
28-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Don't tell him I said so, but Mr. Bellamy is a bit of a show-off. :p

He's great though, so it's okay. :awesome:

Awww, well at least he can actually play piano, you should see him trying to smoke :chuckle:

:eek: Now that's the kind of idiot move that gets you sent to Mr. Howard's office :noey:

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Awww, well at least he can actually play piano, you should see him trying to smoke :chuckle:

He thinks he's quite good at everything. :awesome:

Luigi.
28-02-2010, 11:51 PM
This girl was me.

Why didn't you try to stop him from singing along?

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:52 PM
Why didn't you try to stop him from singing along?

Because I quite like Lady Gaga.

:phu:

About 27 Shockwaves
28-02-2010, 11:54 PM
:eek: Now that's the kind of idiot move that gets you sent to Mr. Howard's office :noey:

The period before you. :( At that time, I have Cooking. Mr. Bellamy was teaching us how to make Banana bread.

Ooh I heard about that. :stunned:

She almost did get sent to him, but a certain Paparazzi interruption held him up, so she was off the hook ;)...

And OH, that's what we're learning how to make tomorrow :awesome: did it come out good?

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:55 PM
She almost did get sent to him, but a certain Paparazzi interruption held him up, so she was off the hook ;)...

And OH, that's what we're learning how to make tomorrow :awesome: did it come out good?

:D

I don't think I put in enough of some ingredient - dunno which one. It only tasted a little off though. :yesey:

Sapphi
28-02-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm taking How to Play Piano Like a Fucking God 101

OMG! i'm also taking that class :awesome: but i don't know which class else i'll take...

Nutmegs
28-02-2010, 11:57 PM
I'm learning how to make pasta tomorrow.
Also I think I had homework due in for Mr Howard but I haven't done it

Kirby
28-02-2010, 11:58 PM
OMG! i'm also taking that class :awesome: but i don't know which class else i'll take...

I think you should take Muse Merch Collecting 101 :awesome:

rainingradioheads
28-02-2010, 11:58 PM

That class makes me jealous. :(

Kirby
28-02-2010, 11:59 PM
That class makes me jealous. :(

I took it, didn't do very well though, I failed my final, which was winning Random 1-8 on ebay :supersad:

ryno1116
01-03-2010, 12:02 AM
let's see ill take:
Pwopa Fishing, Beginning guitar with Matt, Basic Assassin Techniques, and Photography 1: Learn to Capture the Money Shot

About 27 Shockwaves

Awww, I almost signed up for that, but I needed to make room for Skinnies/Converse Coordination with Mr. Howard :( The class was full last time I checked, so tell me when there are any openings!

Sapphi

mmm... interesting... but i don't have so much Muse merch :(

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Awww, I almost signed up for that, but I needed to make room for Skinnies/Converse Coordination with Mr. Howard :( The class was full last time I checked, so tell me when there are any openings!

I think some kid next semester might not take it... He's becoming a Radiohead fan :eek:

mmm... interesting... but i don't have so much Muse merch :(

Well then this class should be perfect for you :)
You'll learn how to get everything!

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Well then this class should be perfect for you :)
You'll learn how to get everything!

really? :awesome: so i'm taking it but... how many classes can i take?

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:09 AM
really? :awesome: so i'm taking it but... how many classes can i take?

I think when you're younger you can take more classes when you're younger, the classes are less intense and shorter...
I was told that 11-12 year olds can take 6 classes, 13-14 year olds can take 5 classes, 15-16 year olds can take 4 classes, 17-18 can take two classes, and after that you've graduated :)

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 12:11 AM
I think some kid next semester might not take it... He's becoming a Radiohead fan :eek:!

:noey: Shame... It's ok if he likes them, but to stop collecting Muse... Mr. Howard is gonna catch wind of this and Wooooooo I don't even wanna know. He'll probably get kicked out if it goes too far :eek:

I suppose I should consider going from the Art of Headbanging, to The Art of Headbanging Like Chris :erm: my skills have really developed since last month..

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:16 AM
:noey: Shame... It's ok if he likes them, but to stop collecting Muse... Mr. Howard is gonna catch wind of this and Wooooooo I don't even wanna know. He'll probably get kicked out if it goes too far :eek:

I suppose I should consider going from the Art of Headbanging, to The Art of Headbanging Like Chris :erm: my skills have really developed since last month..

He's started collecting rare Radiohead releases, and selling the Muse ones :erm:

You know, I bet you could even take AP Headbanging with The Mighty Wolstenholme! :awesome:

ryno1116
01-03-2010, 12:16 AM
I think when you're younger you can take more classes when you're younger, the classes are less intense and shorter...
I was told that 11-12 year olds can take 6 classes, 13-14 year olds can take 5 classes, 15-16 year olds can take 4 classes, 17-18 can take two classes, and after that you've graduated :)

in that case i need one more class

which class should i take?

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:18 AM
in that case i need one more class

which class should i take?

I think you should take... Cooking with Bellamy!

Wow. I'm having WAY too much fun with this game :facepalm:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 12:19 AM

oh great, so i can take 5 classes... *goes to Information Office* is there a list of all the classes available? (me is too lazy to create a class :facepalm:)

ryno1116
01-03-2010, 12:20 AM
I think you should take... Cooking with Bellamy!

Wow. I'm having WAY too much fun with this game :facepalm:

hmm maybe
wut other choices are there?

well its alot better than normal school :LOL:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:25 AM
oh great, so i can take 5 classes... *goes to Information Office* is there a list of all the classes available? (me is too lazy to create a class :facepalm:)

Let me look at the course catalogue...

-Headbanging classes (normal, honors, and AP)
-Cooking (General foods, Italian foods, Chicken)
-Piano (Keyboards, Piano for Beginners, How to Play the Piano Like a Fucking God)
-Drums (Begginer Beats, Advanced Beats)
-Cabasa (Cabasa Appreciation, How To Distinguish a Cabasa from a Shaker)
-Muse Merch Collecting 101
-Sunbathing
-Health Class (You learn skills like wearing sunscreen to protect you from Sunburn, and sleeping with someone who'll protect you)
-Physical Education (There's a variety of choices, including: Guitar Sex, Knee Sliding, Jumping On Stage, Moshing, etc)
-Grammar/Spelling lessons
-English
-Speech Class (Learn how to Speak Pwoperly)
-Etiquette (Learning how to SIT THE FUCK DOWN when told to do so)

And many more :)

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 12:27 AM
He's started collecting rare Radiohead releases, and selling the Muse ones :erm:

You know, I bet you could even take AP Headbanging with The Mighty Wolstenholme! :awesome:

Oooo, that's not good...

Yeah, I was really considering taking AP Headbanging after exams :D I'm really getting good. Oh, and also, here's my classes again, in case anybody has classes with me :happy:

How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid And Other Cool Stuff
Pwopa fishing 101
The Art of Headbanging (soon to be AP)
How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa
Skinnies/Converse Coordination

And of course, core academics:

Spelling with Mr. Bellamy
Home Ecs. with Mr. Howard
World History with Mr. Wolstenholme
Tec. Ed. with Mr. Kirk
Geometry with Mr. Nichols

Anybody? :awesome:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:29 AM
Oooo, that's not good...

Yeah, I was really considering taking AP Headbanging after exams :D I'm really getting good. Oh, and also, here's my classes again, in case anybody has classes with me :happy:

How to Play Bass Good Enough To Get You Laid And Other Cool Stuff
Pwopa fishing 101
The Art of Headbanging (soon to be AP)
How to Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa

And of course, core academics:

Spelling with Mr. Bellamy
Home Ecs. with Mr. Howard
World History with Mr. Wolstenholme
Tec. Ed. with Mr. Kirk
Geometry with Mr. Nichols

Anybody? :awesome:

Already took it, I'm taking Honors Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus (with Wolstenholme)

I might take some of those academic classes, then again, I might take different ones, but I don't think I'll switch my electives ;)

ryno1116
01-03-2010, 12:30 AM
^ i got Pwopa Fishing 101

i think for my last class ill take......
Bliss 101: Muse Appreciation Class

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 12:30 AM
Let me look at the course catalogue...

-Headbanging classes (normal, honors, and AP)
-Cooking (General foods, Italian foods, Chicken)
-Piano (Keyboards, Piano for Beginners, How to Play the Piano Like a Fucking God)
-Drums (Begginer Beats, Advanced Beats)
-Cabasa (Cabasa Appreciation, How To Distinguish a Cabasa from a Shaker)
-Sunbathing
-Health Class (You learn skills like wearing sunscreen to protect you from Sunburn, and sleeping with someone who'll protect you)
-Physical Education (There's a variety of choices, including: Guitar Sex, Knee Sliding, Jumping On Stage, Moshing, etc)
-Grammar/Spelling lessons
-English
-Speech Class (Learn how to Speak Pwoperly)
-Etiquette (Learning how to SIT THE FUCK DOWN when told to do so)

And many more :)

i think i'm taking Piano, Muse Merch Collecting 101, Grammar/Spelling lessons... eem... Speech Class (i'm going to fail this class, i'm sure of that) and.... btw is there any class to defeat shyness?

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:31 AM
i think i'm taking Piano, Muse Merch Collecting 101, Grammar/Spelling lessons... eem... Speech Class (i'm going to fail this class, i'm sure of that) and.... btw is there any class to defeat shyness?

I believe Mr. Bellamy teaches a class on ways to seem more outgoing, even if you're quiet/shy :)

I think I'll take the newly added class, Showering with Mr. Wolstenholme and Mr. Howard.
Girls, you might wanna sign up before the class is full! ;)

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 12:33 AM
I think I'll take the newly added class, Showering with Mr. Wolstenholme and Mr. Howard.
Girls, you might wanna sign up before the class is full! ;)

hahahahahha, forget the shyness defeating class, i'm joining this! :awesome:

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 12:33 AM
Already took it, I'm taking Honors Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus (with Wolstenholme)

I might take some of those academic classes, then again, I might take different ones, but I don't think I'll switch my electives ;)

I love my electives :D I may swap out Pwopa Fishing with How to Passionately Make Love to Your Guitar, but I'm not sure it applies for bass players :erm:

And I hear Mr. Wolstenholme allows extra credit in Pre-Calc if you're in Headbanging (at least Advanced level)... is this true?

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:34 AM
hahahahahha, forget the shyness defeating class, i'm joining this! :awesome:

:chuckle:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:35 AM
I love my electives :D I may swap out Pwopa Fishing with How to Passionately Make Love to Your Guitar, but I'm not sure it applies for bass players :erm:

And I hear Mr. Wolstenholme allows extra credit in Pre-Calc if you're in Headbanging (at least Advanced level)... is this true?

He told me that you get extra credit if you can headbang while taking the final exam ;)

ryno1116
01-03-2010, 12:36 AM
alright so im taking all together

Basic Assassin Techniques
Pwopa Fishing 101
Photography 101: Learn to Capture the Money Shot with Matt
Beginning Guitar with Matt
and Bliss 101: Muse Appreciation Class

anyone else taking these?

(if only this were real :LOL:)

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 12:37 AM
me has a doubt... what's the difference between Keyboard and Piano for Beginners? :eek:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:38 AM
me has a doubt... what's the difference between Keyboard and Piano for Beginners? :eek:

Keyboards is with Mr. Morgan, Piano for Beginners is more of a classical-music based class, taught by Mr. Bellamy :)

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 12:40 AM
Keyboards is with Mr. Morgan, Piano for Beginners is more of a classical-music based class, taught by Mr. Bellamy :)

oh, i see... hard choice :pope: me wants both :'(

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 12:42 AM
He told me that you get extra credit if you can headbang while taking the final exam ;)

I'm totally taking Pre-Calc next year :awesome:

Mr. Bellamy was sitting in for Mr. Wolstenholme in History today, but he couldn't finish the lesson because he couldn't stop laughing when he got to the 50's... It got even worse when Mr. Howard came in. He heard the commotion, and came in with his mask to tell us to "SIT THE F*CK DOWN". But it just made Mr. Bellamy laugh harder :D Yay.

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:47 AM
oh, i see... hard choice :pope: me wants both :'(

You can take both, I believe :awesome:

I'm totally taking Pre-Calc next year :awesome:

Mr. Bellamy was sitting in for Mr. Wolstenholme in History today, but he couldn't finish the lesson because he couldn't stop laughing when he got to the 50's... It got even worse when Mr. Howard came in. He heard the commotion, and came in with his mask to tell us to "SIT THE F*CK DOWN". But it just made Mr. Bellamy laugh harder :D Yay.

I remember that! One of my favorite lessons! It's even cooler that we sit right next to each other but then we can come home, go on here and discuss how much fun class was :LOL:

Luigi.
01-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Hey anyone else taking Film Class with Mr. Kirk?

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 12:54 AM
I remember that! One of my favorite lessons! It's even cooler that we sit right next to each other but then we can come home, go on here and discuss how much fun class was :LOL:

I know right :awesome: Are you ready for the spelling test tomorrow? All we have to do is spell out floccinaucinihilipilification, then, out loud, say the alphabet backwards. I'm totally gonna ace it!

^^ Oh, and I might be taking Kirky's film class next week, because my Pwopa Fishing class had to be cancelled due to Mr. Bellamy breaking the fishing rods spanking Mr. Howard with them. So I'll see you then!

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 12:54 AM
well... let's remember what the hell i've chosen...

-Piano
-Grammar/Spelling
-Speech Class (i'm still sure that i'm gonna fail this!)
-*forgets the name of the last class :(*

ryno1116
01-03-2010, 12:56 AM
I know right :awesome: Are you ready for the spelling test tomorrow? All we have to do is spell out floccinaucinihilipilification, then, out loud, say the alphabet backwards. I'm totally gonna ace it!

^^ Oh, and I might be taking Kirky's film class next week, because my Pwopa Fishing class had to be cancelled due to Mr. Bellamy breaking the fishing rods spanking Mr. Howard with them. So I'll see you then!

awww rly?
darn
*looks for another class*

Kirby
01-03-2010, 12:56 AM

I might stumble while saying the alphabet backwards :$

Am I the only one not taking Pwopa Fishing? I never really liked fish, not even pwopa ones :erm:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 12:59 AM

Am I the only one not taking Pwopa Fishing? I never really liked fish, not even pwopa ones :erm:

i'm not taking Pwopa Fishing :chuckle: i think my fish will escape :(:eek:

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 01:00 AM

I highly dislike worms, like Mr. Wolstenholme, so it took some convincing to get me into this class ;) It's totally worth it though.

Oh, and it's only the 11:30 class for Pwopa Fishing that got canceled next week! Everyone else is good :D
edit: Yep, everyone from 12:00 should be good, Mr. Howard is reluctantly going to buy some more rods!

Kirby
01-03-2010, 01:01 AM
i'm not taking Pwopa Fishing :chuckle: i think my fish will escape :(:eek:

Okay, I'm not the only one then :)

I highly dislike worms, like Mr. Wolstenholme, so it took some convincing to get me into this class ;) It's totally worth it though.

Oh, and it's only the 11:30 class for Pwopa Fishing that got canceled tomorrow! Everyone else is good :D

Ahhhh I see... Well, I don't think I can be convinced to take it :(

Davinq
01-03-2010, 01:24 AM
This thread is fucking hilarious. :LOL:

/subscribe

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
I'm taking How To Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa, How To Play Piano Like a God 101, Keyboards, Cooking, and Conspiracy Theories 101.

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm taking How To Tell a Shaker From a Cabasa, How To Play Piano Like a God 101, Keyboards, Cooking, and Conspiracy Theories 101.

*interwebz high five* :D What time do you have Morgan?

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 01:33 AM
*interwebz high five* :D What time do you have Morgan?

I can't seem to remember the times for the classes. :LOL:

If this were my actual school, I'd need two more classes, otherwise I'd have 2 study halls. :LOL:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 01:37 AM
damn it... now i can't decide well... there are so much interesting classes... at the moment i want Keyboards, Piano for Beginners, Muse Merch Collectioning 101, How to Make Your Own Website with Mr. Bellamy :chuckle:, Grammar/Spelling Lessons, Speech Class... maybe P.E....but i can't take 5 of them... can anybody help me? :pope:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 01:38 AM
damn it... now i can't decide well... there are so much interesting classes... at the moment i want Keyboards, Piano for Beginners, Muse Merch Collectioning 101, How to Make Your Own Website with Mr. Bellamy :chuckle:, Grammar/Spelling Lessons, Speech Class... maybe P.E....but i can't take 5 of them... can anybody help me? :pope:

How to make your own website is more like How to destroy your own website, so unless you want to do that....:LOL:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 01:39 AM
How to make your own website is more like How to destroy your own website, so unless you want to do that....:LOL:

yeah, i thought in that :LOL: the "making" name is just for not revealing the real purpose of the class :ninja:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 01:41 AM
yeah, i thought in that :LOL:

If you're planning on doing a lot of performing, I would say go for P.E., because a lot of that is how to perform with loads of energy (although it's lost some of its energy since the school began). How much do you want to take Keyboards/Beginning Piano?

Kirby
01-03-2010, 01:42 AM
I really need to stop paying attention to this thread and focus on my real schoolwork :LOL:

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 01:42 AM

Oh, I do think there's How To Delete Your Site ;) It's across the hall from Kirky's Film class. I highly recommend How To Passionately Make Love To Your Guitar, though, if you play guitar or bass. Even if you don't, there's no playing involved if you're not in AP HTPMLTYG :D So that's a fun class.

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 01:43 AM
I really need to stop paying attention to this thread and focus on my real schoolwork :LOL:

I know exactly what you mean, I'm supposed to be doing Geometry.

I should head over to the "Maths help" thread. :LOL:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 01:43 AM
Oh, I do think there's How To Delete Your Site ;) It's across the hall from Kirky's Film class. I highly recommend How To Passionately Make Love To Your Guitar, though, if you play guitar or bass. Even if you don't, there's no playing involved if you're not in AP HTPMLTYG :D So that's a fun class.

Best class evar. :awesome:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 01:48 AM
damn it... now i'm more confused than a while ago :eek::pope:

Kirby
I know exactly what you mean, I'm supposed to be doing Geometry.

I should head over to the "Maths help" thread. :LOL:

Do they really have one of those?

rainingradioheads
damn it... now i'm more confused than a while ago :eek::pope:

I love how this has become an intricate system when we were just making jokes in the beginning. :LOL:

rainingradioheads
Do they really have one of those?

Yeah. :LOL: There's loads of helpful banter threads. :happy:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 01:49 AM
I love how this has become an intricate system when we were just making jokes in the beginning. :LOL:

yes, this is funnier than my real school... i can't choose anything :( i hate chilean education system :indiff:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 01:54 AM
yes, this is funnier than my real school... i can't choose anything :( i hate chilean education system :indiff:

I only got to really choose 2 classes this year, other than picking what honors courses I want.

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 01:54 AM

And I do love it :D 'specially being a part of starting said system :chuckle:

So today in The Art Of Headbanging, I told Mr. Wolstenholme I wanted to move up to AP Headbanging. He smiled and gave me this advice (yes, he SPOKE to me!):

"Don't eat for about 4 hours before a gig, 'cause you go to sing and it just *puke noise*"

I was honored :supersad:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 01:57 AM
And I do love it :D 'specially being a part of starting said system :chuckle:

So today in The Art Of Headbanging, I told Mr. Wolstenholme I wanted to move up to AP Headbanging. He smiled and gave me this advice (yes, he SPOKE to me!):

"Don't eat for about 4 hours before a gig, 'cause you go to sing and it just *puke noise*"

I was honored :supersad:

Aww. :happy:

Today in How to Tell a Shaker from a Cabasa, Morgan taught us how to improv on Cabasa. So now, I can play Cabasa to any song.

I was incorporating it into Blackout today. Oh yeah. I meant ANY SONG.

Mariaq27
01-03-2010, 02:08 AM
Today in English class, our teacher, Matt, read us the book 1984 but read it so fast that we didn't know what was happening:LOL: Then he thought us how to say the alphabet backwards and I perfected it the first try, and he gave me some skittles :D

Then in Science class, Matt, once again, said that we could mix random chemicals until something exploded. He also made us wear red lab coats and whoever was wearing red skinny jeans would get extra credit. Me and 2 other kids got extra credit then :LOL: Oh, and Matt mixed 2 chemicals causing the room to go on fire, and causing the whole school to evacuate the building.

In Music class, Matt gave us a whole lesson on the importance of the song Paparazzi then eventually made us sing it. Then Matt also made the orchestra, which I am in, play Exogenesis. It was quite fun :happy:

Lastly, in the Sewing Class Elective, Dom showed us how to sew back his pink skinny jeans. Once he showed us that, he gave each of us colored skinny jeans to rip, then sew back together. At the end of class, my hands were covered in blood because I cannot sew for life. So at the Nurse's office, Chris put a ton of bandages on my hand.

The End. xD

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 02:10 AM
In Music class, Matt gave us a whole lesson on the importance of the song Paparazzi then eventually made us sing it. Then Matt also made the orchestra, which I am in, play Exogenesis. It was quite fun :happy:

Yay Paparazzi. :awesome:

What instrument do you play? :happy:

Scrub
01-03-2010, 02:12 AM
I had a very interesting lesson today on how Unnatural Selection affects evolution. :yesey:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 02:13 AM
I had a very interesting lesson today on how Unnatural Selection affects evolution. :yesey:

Did you also learn about Cross-Pollination in genetics? :awesome:

Mariaq27
01-03-2010, 02:14 AM
Yay Paparazzi. :awesome:

What instrument do you play? :happy:

I play violin, thanks for asking :D.

As I was playing the violin, I accidentally hit my bestfriend/stand partner, Valerie, making her fall off her seat and dropping her violin making it almost break. Matt had to end the class early, because he couldn't stop laughing like a maniac like in the song Yes Please :LOL:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 02:15 AM
I play violin, thanks for asking :D.

As I was playing the violin, I accidentally hit my bestfriend/stand partner, Valerie, making her fall off her seat and dropping her violin making it almost break. Matt had to end the class early, because he couldn't stop laughing like a maniac like in the song Yes Please :LOL:

Oh dear. :chuckle: I must have missed that (I play violin too).

Scrub
01-03-2010, 02:19 AM
Did you also learn about Cross-Pollination in genetics? :awesome:

Yep. :happy: And in our skills class, we learned to always check for The Small Print in any contract.

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 02:20 AM
Speaking of Yes Please....

I told a kid today in AP Headbanging (yay!) to Jump on my pleasure pill. He didn't say yes please, and everyone stared at him like :stunned: .... It was a very awkward moment.

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 02:20 AM
Yep. :happy: And in our skills class, we learned to always check for The Small Print in any contract.

:chuckle: Smart.

Mariaq27
01-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Oh dear. :chuckle: I must have missed that (I play violin too).

I don't know how you could have missed it, he was laughing so loud :LOL: unless if you were sleeping, but that's quite impossible in orchestra.

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 02:23 AM
I don't know how you could have missed it, he was laughing so loud :LOL: unless if you were sleeping, but that's quite impossible in orchestra.

I think I noticed the laughing, but I wasn't sure what he was on about. :LOL:

About 27 Shockwaves
01-03-2010, 02:25 AM
Awww, I have to go :( ....

I'll see you guys tomorrow in Pwopa Fishing and Skinnies/Converse Coordination classes! :awesome:

Scrub
01-03-2010, 02:29 AM
And in health class, we learned about the affects of Space Dementia on the brain. (I think i'm having too much fun with this.. XD)

Mariaq27
01-03-2010, 02:29 AM
I think I noticed the laughing, but I wasn't sure what he was on about. :LOL:

Hahahaha, I noticed right away :LOL: Poor Valerie, her knee got a big scratch on it and blood was everywhere, yet Matt didn't notice that...:LOL:

Mariaq27
01-03-2010, 02:30 AM
Did I also mention that in my lunch period, Matt stole my Banana and Dom started chasing him around the school telling him to "Sit the fuck down" and gave me my banana back? :LOL: so then I gave Dom my bag of Oreo cookies :D

Scrub
01-03-2010, 02:36 AM
Also, I met the Janitor on the way to Morgan's Synth class. He's a nice guy but kind of creepy. His nametag said "Thom Yorke". What a wierd way to spell Tom huh?

Laureno
01-03-2010, 03:03 AM
Also, I met the Janitor on the way to Morgan's Synth class. He's a nice guy but kind of creepy. His nametag said "Thom Yorke". What a wierd way to spell Tom huh?

:LOL::LOL: that's great!!
/subscribes.
this thread is hilarious!!

Classes I'm going to take:
How to Play the Piano Like a Fucking God
Film with Mr. Kirk
I can't figure out what to do with my last class... any help? :D

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:04 AM
:LOL::LOL: that's great!!
/subscribes.
this thread is hilarious!!

Classes I'm going to take:
How to Play the Piano Like a Fucking God
Film with Mr. Kirk
I can't figure out what to do with my last class... any help? :D

What are you interested in? :happy:

I love the whole course thing, I'm so ready to make course templates so everyone can print them off and fill them out.

I want to make an entire handbook, to be honest.

Luigi.
01-03-2010, 03:17 AM
:LOL: This thread is so awesome

Laureno
01-03-2010, 03:20 AM

I love the whole course thing, I'm so ready to make course templates so everyone can print them off and fill them out.

I think you should.
I don't know... maybe singing lessons with Mr. Bellamy. If anyone can fix the screeching that is my voice, it's him!

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:20 AM
I think you should.
I don't know... maybe singing lessons with Mr. Bellamy. If anyone can fix the screeching that is my voice, it's him!

Good idea! :happy:

Laureno
01-03-2010, 03:29 AM
Good idea! :happy:

Yep, so now I got my 4 classes!! For the first time, I'm excited to go to school.
If they had these kind of classed in real life, I would look forward to it!

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:31 AM
Yep, so now I got my 4 classes!! For the first time, I'm excited to go to school.
If they had these kind of classed in real life, I would look forward to it!

There's only 4 classes?

I thought there were five. :(

If this were my school, you could have 7. :awesome:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 03:31 AM
finally i know which classes i'm taking :D

-How to Destroy Your Own Website with Mr. Bellamy :chuckle:
-Piano for Beginners
-Muse Merch Collectioning 101
-Conspiracy Theories 101
-Keyboard

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:32 AM
finally i know which classes i'm taking :D

-How to Destroy Your Own Website with Mr. Bellamy :chuckle:
-Piano for Beginners
-Muse Merch Collectioning 101
-Conspiracy Theories 101
-Keyboard

We'll have Conspiracy Theories and Keyboard together! Unless it's that order, I have AP How To Play Piano Like A God last period. :(

Laureno
01-03-2010, 03:34 AM
There's only 4 classes?

Well, I read earlier that 15-16 yrs get only 4 classes. :LOL:
At my high school, we have 6 classes, not including a kind of study hall/homeroom class.

EDIT: I am going to have to switch to Piano for beginners, since I can't play yet. I just joined How to Play Piano like a God cause it sounded cool. But I got kicked out. :p

Kirby
01-03-2010, 03:36 AM
Yeah. :LOL: There's loads of helpful banter threads. :happy:

I'm so going there for help with factoring :chuckle:

Speaking of Yes Please....

I told a kid today in AP Headbanging (yay!) to Jump on my pleasure pill. He didn't say yes please, and everyone stared at him like :stunned: .... It was a very awkward moment.

I can picture this, actually.

:LOL: Genius!

Can I make the course handbook? You can make a sign-up sheet ;)

There's only 4 classes?

I made a post stating my system for number of classes by age :LOL:

Let's see if I can find it...

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:36 AM
At my high school, we have 6 classes, not including a kind of study hall/homeroom class.

EDIT: I am going to have to switch to Piano for beginners, since I can't play. I just joined How to Play Piano like a God cause it sounded cool. But I got kicked out. :(

Oh, I'm 14, so I should be good. :awesome:

Aww. :(

I've been playing piano for 8 years...:$

Kirby
01-03-2010, 03:38 AM
There's only 4 classes?

Okay so I suppose you should take ^this number of elective classes and the 4 main academics (math, science, english, history).

Laureno
01-03-2010, 03:39 AM

Most of my cousins know how to play piano except for me. I need to catch up! (There should definitely be a piano class at my school)

Sapphi
holy shit! i have something to show to the people in Conspiracy Theories 101... a man who predicted the earthquake in Chile :pope: (the part of the man who predicted the earthquake is twuth :()

Kirby

Been playing for 11! :D

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:40 AM
Okay so I suppose you should take ^this number of elective classes and the 4 main academics (math, science, english, history).

That's like 9 classes.

IS THIS SCHOOL DAY FROM 8 - 5? :awesome:?

Laureno
01-03-2010, 03:41 AM
Been playing for 11! :D

Holy shizzle fizzle on a crap stick.

Kirby

EDIT: I am going to have to switch to Piano for beginners, since I can't play yet. I just joined How to Play Piano like a God cause it sounded cool. But I got kicked out. :p

:LOL: Yeah I totally got bored and made a system up, you take the number of classes for your age group (when you're younger the classes are shorter, as you get older they're longer and more advanced) and then you take the 4 main academic subjects as well (math, science, english, history) :D

Laureno
That's like 9 classes.

My school day starts at 7!!! No fair.

Kirby
01-03-2010, 03:42 AM
That's like 9 classes.

Sure! Hahaha I want my Muse school days to last forever :happy:

Holy shizzle fizzle on a crap stick.

rainingradioheads
My school day starts at 7!!! No fair.

Mine starts at 7:30.

But we get out at 2:45 so it's all good. :happy:

Laureno
:LOL: Yeah I totally got bored and made a system up, you take the number of classes for your age group (when you're younger the classes are shorter, as you get older they're longer and more advanced) and then you take the 4 main academic subjects as well (math, science, english, history) :D

Awesomeness. That is a long school day! (but worth it!)

Kirby
01-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Awesomeness. That is a long school day! (but worth it!)

:yesey:

Okay, do you guys mind if I make a mini course catalogue and sign-up sheet this weekend just for the hell of it? I have no life and it sounds fun :chuckle:

Laureno
01-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Mine starts at 7:30.

But we get out at 2:45 so it's all good. :happy:

Well I get to school at 7 but it starts at 7:20. Then I get out at 2:25 and get home by 3. So not too bad!

Laureno
01-03-2010, 03:44 AM

Okay, do you guys mind if I make a mini course catalogue and sign-up sheet this weekend just for the hell of it? I have no life and it sounds fun :chuckle:

DO IT.

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:45 AM

DO. IT.

Now.

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 03:46 AM
Well I get to school at 7 but it starts at 7:20. Then I get out at 2:25 and get home by 3. So not too bad!

really? a school day (that period hasn't begun yet) starts at 8 am, i have lunch at 1:15 pm (this year i have lunch at 2 pm :() then at 2:30 pm i go back to class and i go out at 4 pm :(

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 03:46 AM

DO IT

Kirby
01-03-2010, 03:47 AM
DO IT.

DO. IT.

Now.

DO IT

Okay, it might take a little bit of time and it's late and I still have an essay to write, so I'll work on it this week, maybe post it on Saturday :D

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 03:50 AM
Okay, it might take a little bit of time and it's late and I still have an essay to write, so I'll work on it this week, maybe post it on Saturday :D

Saturday? damn it... i hope i could see that, i don't know if i'll have internet during March :eek:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:52 AM
8 - 9 English (Taught by Mr. Bellamy, who makes us read books like 1984, Rule by Secrecy, The Grand Chessboard, etc.)
9 - 10 Keyboards (With Mr. Nicholls)
10 - 11 Cooking (taken in place of lunch, with Mr. Bellamy)
11 - 12 Geometry (Taught by Mr. Howard, who often tries to compare geometry to fashion)
12 - 1 Conspiracy Theories 101 (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)
1 - 2 Government (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)
2 - 3 How to Tell a Shaker from a Cabasa (Taught by Mr. Nicholls)
3 - 4 Biology (Taught by Mr. Bellamy, who talks a lot about Unnatural Selection and Cross-Pollination)
4 - 5 AP How To Play Piano Like a God (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)

The taught-bys are all assumptions.

Kirby
01-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Saturday? damn it... i hope i could see that, i don't know if i'll have internet during March :eek:

:eek: I'll try to go a little faster then, I'll put in some good work after school tomorrow!

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 03:53 AM
8 - 9 English (Taught by Mr. Bellamy, who makes us read books like 1984, Rule by Secrecy, The Grand Chessboard, etc.)
9 - 10 Keyboards (With Mr. Nicholls)
10 - 11 Cooking (taken in place of lunch, with Mr. Bellamy)
11 - 12 Geometry (Taught by Mr. Howard, who often tries to compare geometry to fashion)
12 - 1 Conspiracy Theories 101 (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)
1 - 2 Government (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)
2 - 3 How to Tell a Shaker from a Cabasa (Taught by Mr. Nicholls)
3 - 4 Biology (Taught by Mr. Bellamy, who talks a lot about Unnatural Selection and Cross-Pollination)
4 - 5 AP How To Play Piano Like a God (Taught by Mr. Bellamy)

The taught-bys are all assumptions.

what about How to Destroy Your Website? :eek: i wanted that class' schedule

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 03:54 AM
:eek: I'll try to go a little faster then, I'll put in some good work after school tomorrow!

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:56 AM
what about How to Destroy Your Website? :eek: i wanted that class' schedule

I'm not taking that class, I just kind of did mine. :LOL:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 03:57 AM
I'm not gonna go into detail about what time all the classes are, unless there's ones that can only happen at a certain time.
I suppose I'll have to make a little section for school rule too :chuckle:

How much you wanna bet we're gonna hear Matt in some interview talking about his crazy fans making up a Muse school? xD

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 03:58 AM
I'm not taking that class, I just kind of did mine. :LOL:

oh well... damn it, i need more creativity to do my schedule :(

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 03:59 AM
I'm not gonna go into detail about what time all the classes are, unless there's ones that can only happen at a certain time.

How much you wanna bet we're gonna hear Matt in some interview talking about his crazy fans making up a Muse school? xD

hahahahaha i'd rofl'd and maybe get embarrased if he mentions that :LOL::pope:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 03:59 AM

I just kind of put it in a random order. :LOL:

That would be cool.

This is the only MM thread I post in anymore. There are now 2 threads on the board I post in. :awesome:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:02 AM
hahahahaha i'd rofl'd and maybe get embarrased if he mentions that :LOL::pope:

:LOL: Same here, I'd be like ummm... I was most definitely not a part of that!

I just kind of put it in a random order. :LOL:

That would be cool.

This is the only MM thread I post in anymore. There are now 2 threads on the board I post in. :awesome:

Banter scares me. :stunned:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:03 AM

The YMT is a lovely place, most of them are really friendly. :happy:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 04:03 AM

Banter scares me too *highfive*

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:04 AM

Banter used to scare me, but I had to adjust, after my favorite chat thread got locked.

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:06 AM

Hmmmm....

*highfives back*

Banter used to scare me, but I had to adjust, after my favorite chat thread got locked.

What thread would that be?

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:08 AM
What thread would that be?

Cockminster Cryptologists Cruisliner.

But we're getting offtopic.

So, are we going to have uniforms like someone suggested earlier in the thread, consisting of colored skinnies and silver converse? :awesome:?

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:11 AM
Cockminster Cryptologists Cruisliner.

But we're getting offtopic.

So, are we going to have uniforms like someone suggested earlier in the thread, consisting of colored skinnies and silver converse? :awesome:?

Ooooooooooh, that was me actually.
YEAH LET'S DO IT! :awesome:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:12 AM

SWEET

I have loads of colored skinnies. :awesome:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 04:12 AM

yeah!! :awesome: i'm bored of my real uniform... blue sweater and brown skirt... i mean "wtf?"

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:14 AM
SWEET

I have loads of colored skinnies. :awesome:

I have red and green... my yellow don't fit anymore! :supersad:

yeah!! :awesome: i'm bored of my real uniform... blue sweater and brown skirt... i mean "wtf?"

I have no uniform :D
Used to when I went to private school...

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:14 AM
I don't have a uniform.

I might just try to wear this school's uniform all week, but my silver shoes (as close to converse as I'll get) hurt the back of my feet. :(

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:15 AM
I don't have a uniform.

I might just try to wear this school's uniform all week, but my silver shoes (as close to converse as I'll get) hurt the back of my feet. :(

:(

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:16 AM
:(

This means I'll have to wear socks.

And I think it snowed, I don't think I can do it. :LOL:

I'll wear colored skinnies though. :awesome:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:20 AM
This means I'll have to wear socks.

And I think it snowed, I don't think I can do it. :LOL:

I'll wear colored skinnies though. :awesome:

I don't even have silver shoes :chuckle:
Maybe I'll wear converse tomorrow though, I have four pairs!

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:21 AM

I saw loads of converse when I was in New York, but they were all really expensive. :stunned:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 04:23 AM

four pairs!!?? i luckly have one pair.. and the converse are purple :D it combines with a purple coat and purple socks :LOL:

pd: what happened about schedules, uniforms and that kind of things? isn't this thread a school? :chuckle:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:26 AM
I saw loads of converse when I was in New York, but they were all really expensive. :stunned:

I've collected mine over 4 years, so I mean... a couple of the pairs are beat up :LOL:

four pairs!!?? i luckly have one pair.. and the converse are purple :D it combines with a purple coat and purple socks :LOL:

pd: what happened about schedules, uniforms and that kind of things? isn't this thread a school? :chuckle:

I have purple high tops :awesome:

Well, I guess we were kinda talking about wearing our Muse uniforms to real school tomorrow :chuckle:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:28 AM
I've collected mine over 4 years, so I mean... a couple of the pairs are beat up :LOL:

Well, I guess we were kinda talking about wearing our Muse uniforms to real school tomorrow :chuckle:

Yeah. :awesome:

I'll try to help with the course book if you want - compiling a list of mentioned classes and stuff. When do you get home from school? I get home around 4:15 EST.

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:30 AM

Yeah. :awesome:

I'll try to help with the course book if you want - compiling a list of mentioned classes and stuff. When do you get home from school? I get home around 4:15 EST.

umm well I get home around 2:30 :LOL:
But if you had time to gather all the classes we've come up with, that'd be great, I have to learn 5 songs for piano this week, and if not that's fine :)

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:32 AM
umm well I get home around 2:30 :LOL:
But if you had time to gather all the classes we've come up with, that'd be great, I have to learn 5 songs for piano this week, and if not that's fine :)

I usually just sit on the computer when I get home. I'm trying to do some album reviews (I've created a music blog for myself), but this will also be a great waste of my time. :happy:

Everything that's not homework is a waste of my time, by the way.

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:34 AM
I usually just sit on the computer when I get home. I'm trying to do some album reviews (I've created a music blog for myself), but this will also be a great waste of my time. :happy:

Everything that's not homework is a waste of my time, by the way.

Ooooh I quite love blogging, I blog entirely too much :chuckle:
Off-topic, I know, but what's your blog then?

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Ooooh I quite love blogging, I blog entirely too much :chuckle:
Off-topic, I know, but what's your blog then?

http://deletedwithonestroke.wordpress.com/

There's only one review up (it's a music blog) but it took me 13 hours to do so...:LOL:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:38 AM
http://deletedwithonestroke.wordpress.com/

There's only one review up (it's a music blog) but it took me 13 hours to do so...:LOL:

:LOL: I could never do that... THAT IS ONE FREAKING LONG REVIEW!
I totally just post random songs, Muse-related stuff, Doctor Who-related stuff, etc :chuckle:

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:41 AM
:LOL: I could never do that... THAT IS ONE FREAKING LONG REVIEW!
I totally just post random songs, Muse-related stuff, Doctor Who-related stuff, etc :chuckle:

Yeah, I'm going to copy it to my USB stick so I can use it as my English homework.

ANYWAYS.

Today in Geometry, Mr. Howard taught us all about tessellations and how great they look on many different types of clothing. :awesome:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 04:44 AM
damn it... i don't wanna go back to my real school... i have to go on wednesday D: the boring side of this is that i have like 10 obligatory subjects, 1 elective and you can choose 2 kind of school workshops

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:45 AM
Yeah, I'm going to copy it to my USB stick so I can use it as my English homework.

ANYWAYS.

Today in Geometry, Mr. Howard taught us all about tessellations and how great they look on many different types of clothing. :awesome:

:LOL: What the fuck are tessellations? I took geometry already and never heard about that :p

Today in algebra 2 honors with Mr. Wolstenholme, we had an extensive lesson on matrices and then we moved on to some intense factoring. We used word problem that had to do with attendees of Muse gigs, ticket costs, etc.

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:47 AM
:LOL: What the fuck are tessellations? I took geometry already and never heard about that :p

Today in algebra 2 honors with Mr. Wolstenholme, we had an extensive lesson on matrices and then we moved on to some intense factoring. We used word problem that had to do with attendees of Muse gigs, ticket costs, etc.

Things like this:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/images/Stephanie-tessellation2.jpg

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:49 AM
Things like this:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/images/Stephanie-tessellation2.jpg

:shifty: Hmmm nope not registering... I only got an extensive drilling of triangles, circles, area, etc.
I quite like trigonometry stuff though, that's the only math stuff I'm good at!

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:51 AM
:shifty: Hmmm nope not registering... I only got an extensive drilling of triangles, circles, area, etc.
I quite like trigonometry stuff though, that's the only math stuff I'm good at!

I'm in honors maths, because I'm pretending I'm actually good at math so I don't feel so stupid in front of my genius friends. :erm:

WE NEED TO BE ON TOPIC I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. :awesome:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 04:53 AM
in Math class, Mr. Howard made us to ubicate some points in a Cartesian plane and made a shape with that... and i made something that seemed a drumstick... weird (actually i don't know if that's possible, but it would be very weird)

rainingradioheads
01-03-2010, 04:55 AM
Today in geometry, Mr. Howard told us to construct a regular hexagon. Then he told us that they were the inspiration for the Resistance artwork. And then he had us copy a portion of the artwork.

Kirby
01-03-2010, 04:58 AM
I'm in honors maths, because I'm pretending I'm actually good at math so I don't feel so stupid in front of my genius friends. :erm:

WE NEED TO BE ON TOPIC I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. :awesome:

True true.

Today in How To Play the Piano Like a Fucking God 101, my playing blew God's pants off.

:ninja:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 05:01 AM
today in Piano for Beginners, Mr Bellamy taught us how to play part of the intro of Space Dementia and all of us had to play it and when all the people had passed, he told us that was a pop-quiz and i failed it :facepalm::pope:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 05:04 AM
today in Piano for Beginners, Mr Bellamy taught us how to play part of the intro of Space Dementia and all of us had to play it and when all the people had passed, he told us that was a pop-quiz and i failed it :facepalm::pope:

Really? He told me you did quite well on the quiz for being a beginner :)

Today after my piano class, Mr. Bellamy promoted me to teacher's assistant, and then he invited me over to his house to discuss teaching plans. :eyebrows::facepalm:

Sapphi
01-03-2010, 05:06 AM
Really? He told me you did quite well on the quiz for being a beginner :)

Today after my piano class, Mr. Bellamy promoted me to teacher's assistant, and then he invited me over to his house to discuss teaching plans. :eyebrows::facepalm:

really? :pope: damn it... i hate when he tries to scares me :eek::indiff:
oh, really? (for the teacher's assistant thing) congrats :happy:

Kirby
01-03-2010, 05:10 AM
really? :pope: damn it... i hate when he tries to scares me :eek::indiff:
oh, really? (for the teacher's assistant thing) congrats :happy:

Yeah, he's a prankster, that one. :indiff:
I'm going to have to spend a lot of time with Mr. Bellamy to dicuss the lessons :D haha

i wish.

Nutmegs
01-03-2010, 07:35 AM
Today I fell over in the playground and cut my knee. I had to go to nurse Howard

Falling.Down.
01-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Okay, I've finally chosen my subjects!

Headbanging
Guitar sex 101
Speech Class
Showering with Mr. Wolstenholme and Mr. Howard.
Conspiracy Theories 101

Today this kid in m class got really pissed off at Mr Nicholls and started yelling "Shaker! It's a shaker!" Mr Nicholls got angry and the kid got taken to Mr Howard. Haven't seen him since :/

Lizz24
01-03-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm super sad now cause you guys all live in America and chat on here when im asleep :supersad:

So i just had to catch up on 13 pages :LOL:
But it was worth it :yesey:

Ive decided on my subjects:
- Conspiracy Theories 101
- Cooking with Bellamy
- Headbanging with The Wolstenholme
- Speech Class

Guys, i've also heard the teachers are thinking about starting up an after-school clubs timetable!
All i know is that on Mondays there's going to be a Dance Club with Mr Bellamy (where we learn the infamous shuffle dance and other dances) and on Thursdays there's going to be Gardening Club run by all the teachers, where we can grow our own mushrooms and then we go on monthly weekend trips to big fields full off mushrooms in the Moors in Devon, UK :D

Nutmegs
01-03-2010, 04:46 PM

Yeah, we don't bite honestly :)

Anyway ive decided on taking
English
Cooking
Speech class
Singing

Do we get to sleep at school?, Today I was falling asleep in Religion but thats probably because i was on here till 12am :LOL:

CydonianCrystal
01-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Is anyone else taking Textiles? I hear Mr Bellamy teaches it and...well, you make interesting things :stunned:

I'm going to take:

-Textiles, joint with Fashion101 with Mr Howard
-GE, Groupie Education
-ARS, Alternative Relgious Studies (including Zetary)

Yeah. At my age I should only take 2, but what can I say? I'm a Museek :D

OriginOfStarlight
01-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Wow guys, this thread is such a win! :awesome:

I need to write down a few school experiences as well. :shifty:

Korni
01-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Having fun, eh? ;)

I am pwoud of myself. :D

Today Matt, my piano teacher screamed at me 'Wanker'. I got so pissed of, so I screamed 'I am not the one pissing on the piano'. he got mad, but when i gave him a banana he got over it. :rolleyes: