PDA

View Full Version : "2-0-1-0" Scrapbook for Matt!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 08:32 PM
We’re calling all Muse fans from all over the world to join our little project – don’t worry, it won’t hurt :).

Our secret project is named “2-0-1-0 – scrapbook for Matthew Bellamy” (it’s this wonky toothed guy from Muse :p). We know that Matt’s already got plenty of scrapbooks, but we thought that this one was a little bit different than the other ones, as this one got a theme.
I – AM – and another Muser – Assa – wrote a story called “2-0-1-0” that is mostly based on a book “1984” written by George Orwell. We added Musey accents as whole band characters and to make “revolution take its toll” we need to unify and believe in power of music. Also, it’s written in a way of a journal, so it’s like Matt’s writing down his thoughts. As we simply can’t get into his brain, we’ve used Muse lyrics and our imagination + little parts of interviews to make it.
Why am I writing it? Here’s the thing – scrapbook got two parts:
● themed part
● “normal” part

Themed Part is connected with the “2-0-1-0” story (Muse/music saving the world) and book “1984”.
● you can make any kind of illustration (drawing, painting, photography) connected with the story of "1984" or "2-0-1-0".
● you can also write a poem in a spirit of the story or a book “1984” OR rewrite some Muse lyrics (just don’t copy and paste “Resistance” hehe)

Simply – anything connected with the subject Muse/music saving the world is welcome and appreciated. We trust your creativity and fantasy.

”Normal” Part is a typical scrapbook.
● drawings, paintings, photos; caricatures, portraits (of Matt/whole band(?)) something connected with Matt’s interests scuba-diving, conspiracy theories, universe etc
● letters, thanks to him
But yep, I write it all down, because some people told me they don’t know what to make, so these are just examples of what you can add. Just remember that it can not be insultive, but I guess it’s obvious. Open your mind, free your mind and create something for Matt, it’s as simple as that :).

We’re gonna give it to Matt at 11th September 2010, so today it’s the start of collecting your works.
As the deadline came at 1st of August, we can still recive your works till 4th August, since I'm leaving at 5th to print the book
Send your works at: farmermattbook@hotmail.com ; write your: username, real name and your country in the email – it’s all of the scrapbook, we won’t use it anywhere else.

If you have any questions about the scrapbook PM:
● AMfromPoland!! (send me PM also if you want to send your original work for the scrapbook)
● Trefline (Assa)
We’ll answer all of your questions.

We hope you’ll take part in this project and help us. These people already joined our “forces underground”: Glorious Resistance, T-Rex, Bloody Countess, Kuutar, Aurora Borealis, HighRevoltage, AMfrompoland!!, Trefline, hutterflies&burricanes, EwKa_WiLdEr, Magdalena(L)Muse, Mizutsu, cecdomatic, Tanya Marie, Kriistaque, Lizzie_loves_Muse, HullaGirl, Kaisa, muse4lyf, xMaris, Ammeeria, MUSEingJoshuaTree.

Let’s show how much we love this “too short to be sexy” guy for giving us such a wonderful gift with his band – the gift of music.

Day 1 - 14thSeptember 2009 - AllSoArty - RECIVED IT.
Day 2 - 21stOctober 2009 - mafalda01 - RECIVED IT.
Day 3 - 22ndOctober 2009 - Melania13 - RECIVED IT.
Day 4 - 31stOctober 2009 - Xx_MUSE_xX - RECIVED IT.
Day 5 - 4thNovember 2009 - notreallyclever - RECIVED IT.
Day 6 - 13thNovember 2009 - xuwang - RECIVED IT.
Day 7 - 29thNovember 2009 - Alliana0x - RECIVED IT.
Day 8 - 15thJanuary 2010 - Kriistaque - RECIVED IT.
Day 9 - 11thMarch 2010 - Lady_Macbeth - RECIVED IT
Day 10 - 17thApril 2010 - Jass - RECIVED IT.
Day 11 - 3rd May 2010 - Bloody Countess - RECIVED IT.
Day 12 - 9th June 2010 - thepixiey - RECIVED IT.
Day 13 - 26thJune 2010 - malice-illyria - RECIVED IT.
Day 14 - 17thJuly 2010 - AMfromPoland!! - GOT IT.
Day 15 - 2ndAugust 2010 - EwKa_WiLdEr - RECIVED IT.
Day 16 - 10thAugust 2010 - OriginOfShowbiz - RECIVED IT.
Day 17 - 4thSeptember 2010 - runda99 - RECIVED IT.
Day 18 - 10thSeptember 2010 - Mushroom-Knight - RECIVED IT.
Day 19 - 11thSeptember 2010 - lil'blulalo! - RECIVED IT.

To people from the list: remember to draw it, but also - if you don't want to make it anymore tell it NOW to us (by PMing me) so we can find another person to make it. Just please - don't make it like 15 days before ending the deadline.

Link to the story (http://www.farmermattbook.blog.onet.pl)

Rite, just a short notice Do not use this scrapbook as a thing to give your contact details to Matthew. It's simply weird getting a letter: contact me at (...) write back at (...). He's a busy person and it's like 5% that he'll write back. Also we want him to enjoy reading nice comments from fans. It's not to offend anyone - just don't treat this scrapbook as an "address book". Thank you for concern ;).

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 08:33 PM
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x149/AM_1_album/Mattsscrapbook.jpg

We’ve got an idea of adding a flag to the scrapbook. The flag’d look like: on one side: photos of fans/or Muse in a shape of Eurasia and a writing “United Muse Fans” and the back of the flag’d be with photos of fans with a writing “we’re not droplets in the ocean”.

Results of voting:
YES - 133 votes
NO - 10 votes

Thank you all for voting and paying attention to our project :).
for any infos PM me or write at: flagatto@hotmail.com

We're not going to use your photos anywhere else than the flag The work will be visible only for Matt's eyes, mine and eyes of the graphic whose gonna edit the photos. We're not gonna spread them all around the web, don't worry :). We'll show the project as soon as it's going to be finished.

Flag will be as big as Eurasia flag on muse.mu shop, which means 80x110cms.

Thank you for taking part in it :pimp:.

Edit: The Flag Part is FINISHED. Now the one&only deadline is 1st August 2010 :). So send your works at farmermattbook@hotmail.com

CHEERS!
Scrapbook Crew
xxx

Follow book on twitter! www.twitter.com/MaffybooK
Join the fcb group and spread the link to other Musers! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130135520346542&ref=mf
if link doesn't work the name of the group is: "2-0-1-0" Scrapbook for Matthew Bellamy

Citizen Erased
31-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Ah wow, sounds interesting, I love drawing/sketching, so I'll do anything artsy :happy: I've just read 1984 within the past week, so it's fresh in my memory :3

Trefline
31-01-2010, 08:38 PM
Hope you guys will be keen on doing that. I can't draw, but I'm writing stuffs for the scrapbook, so have fun! :D

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 08:42 PM
Ah wow, sounds interesting, I love drawing/sketching, so I'll do anything artsy :happy: I've just read 1984 within the past week, so it's fresh in my memory :3

We'd be proud if you made something for it :).

Ay! Even better if you read that! :chuckle: it's easier to imagine whole thing then :D.

Citizen Erased
31-01-2010, 08:44 PM
We'd be proud if you made something for it :).

Ay! Even better if you read that! :chuckle: it's easier to imagine whole thing then :D.

Is there a link to the story or something? And yeah, I read it then watched the film (I think if I'd watched the film without reading the book first, I wouldn't have known what was going on :LOL:) Really enjoyed reading it too :happy:

xuwang
31-01-2010, 08:46 PM
I told you, I'm instead of drawing on a paper I've been drawing on a wall... mind taking down the wall and take it to wembo? :LOL:

Tofu
31-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Sounds interesting! I'd like to do something. Btw, where can we read the 2-0-1-0 story?

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Is there a link to the story or something? And yeah, I read it then watched the film (I think if I'd watched the film without reading the book first, I wouldn't have known what was going on :LOL:) Really enjoyed reading it too :happy:

I had the same feeling while watching that film! :LOL:. *hi5s*. Orwell is a rly good writer also his "Animals Farm" is great, but back to scrapbook. I posted on 1st post link to the story so here it is if no one noticed

STORY LINK!! (http://www.farmermattbook.blog.onet.pl)

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 08:51 PM
I told you, I'm instead of drawing on a paper I've been drawing on a wall... mind taking down the wall and take it to wembo? :LOL:

:LOL: Oh sure! It's so easy to take a wall there, no problem ;).

Sounds interesting! I'd like to do something. Btw, where can we read the 2-0-1-0 story?

Just posted a link :).

Tofu
31-01-2010, 08:51 PM
I had the same feeling while watching that film! :LOL:. *hi5s*. Orwell is a rly good writer also his "Animals Farm" is great, but back to scrapbook. I posted on 1st post link to the story so here it is if no one noticed

hahaha, thanks. :LOL:

Citizen Erased
31-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Thanks :D Is there a deadline for decisions on what day we'd like to draw?

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 08:56 PM
hahaha, thanks. :LOL:

You're welcome :p.

mafalda01
31-01-2010, 08:59 PM
HURRAY!!!! :dance: i love this things :dance: i'll do something... don't know about the illustrations i'll have to read it first... but i love that idea..it's so different :D

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 09:01 PM
Thanks :D Is there a deadline for decisions on what day we'd like to draw?

There's no dead line, you just have to PM me, so I'll write here and on the website of the story that the day it's taken; but yes, it must be before 1st August, cause then we're closing collecting all stuffs and then you must send a drawing to it ;), it'd be nice if it was already chosen to like June or something tho, cause then I'd not have to worry or make something all by myself, I don't wanna be left alone with like 10 days to make during whole holidays, u know ;).

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 09:04 PM
HURRAY!!!! :dance: i love this things :dance: i'll do something... don't know about the illustrations i'll have to read it first... but i love that idea..it's so different :D

We've tried to make it as different as we could ;).

Citizen Erased
31-01-2010, 09:04 PM
There's no dead line, you just have to PM me, so I'll write here and on the website of the story that the day it's taken; but yes, it must be before 1st August, cause then we're closing collecting all stuffs and then you must send a drawing to it ;), it'd be nice if it was already chosen to like June or something tho, cause then I'd not have to worry or make something all by myself, I don't wanna be left alone with like 10 days to make during whole holidays, u know ;).

Okiedokie :happy: I'll get back to you way before then I reckon :)

Mariska.
31-01-2010, 09:07 PM

the wanted poster :chuckle:

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 09:10 PM
Okiedokie :happy: I'll get back to you way before then I reckon :)

:pimp: Thankiieee.

We got 19 days, it's like 19 people are needed to make it :yesey:. Drawing/photo/painting is appreciated.
And if someone wants to send original drawing, just pm me about it too :).

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 09:12 PM
the wanted poster :chuckle:

Like it? :pimp: I made it for a shirt :chuckle:.

Mariska.
31-01-2010, 09:14 PM
Like it? :pimp: I made it for a shirt :chuckle:.

yes it's funny :D cool :cool:

apocalyptickaoss
31-01-2010, 09:16 PM
I missed matt's other 'Normal' scrapbooks because my account was dormant for so long. :LOL: but I'm in, even though I said all that needed saying at the 02 gig.

Muse_Luver
31-01-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm in !! I've already got alot of things ready !! :happy:

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 09:25 PM
I missed matt's other 'Normal' scrapbooks because my account was dormant for so long. :LOL: but I'm in, even though I said all that needed saying at the 02 gig.

I'm in !! I've already got alot of things ready !! :happy:

You've just joined forces underground people :ninja:.

Can't wait to see your works, guys! :).

Falling.Down.
31-01-2010, 09:31 PM
That's an awesome idea! It's so different!
And that story is amazing.
So yeah, I'm in!

mafalda01
:dance: i have the 21st october :dance: can't wait to start it :D just have one more school test this thursday and then i'm done :dance: :dance:

matti will be pwoud of us! :D

Titchy-Muser
Oh AWESOME!
I ADORE Nineteen Eighty-Four, and i think this is such a good idea! :happy:
I'd love to try and contribute something :)

T-Rex
I don't know what to dooooo :(

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 09:42 PM
I don't know what to dooooo

You're composing a symphony for him, young lady :phu:.
;).

Oh AWESOME!
I ADORE Nineteen Eighty-Four, and i think this is such a good idea! :happy:
I'd love to try and contribute something

:D and if you tried to make him something we'd loovveee tooo give that to him.

Seriously, my friend's dad prints books, so he told her that I'll pay for the book about 20pounds (!!) only and it'll be all on nice paper + he said that if someone want to add original thing then it's no problem to put that into the book too, so it's like - squee! + he said it'd be nice if we made more than 300 pages cause then it's easier to make a book :).

That's an awesome idea! It's so different!
And that story is amazing.
So yeah, I'm in!

:pimp: Ay! Thank you so much for joining :).

:dance: i have the 21st october :dance: can't wait to start it :D just have one more school test this thursday and then i'm done :dance: :dance:

matti will be pwoud of us! :D

And then you start SERIOUS work :chuckle: ;).

I hope he will! We put our hearts and souls in that project.

T-Rex
31-01-2010, 09:49 PM
You're composing a symphony for him, young lady :phu:.
;).

:shifty: am I?

Muse_Luver
31-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Gonna edit that post a lot! :LOL:.

Day 1 - 14thSeptember 2009 -
Day 2 - 21stOctober 2009 - mafalda01
Day 3 - 22ndOctober 2009 -
Day 4 - 31stOctober 2009 - Xx_MUSE_xX
Day 5 - 4thNovember 2009 -
Day 6 - 13thNovember 2009 -
Day 7 - 29thNovember 2009 -
Day 8 - 15thJanuary 2010 -
Day 9 - 11thMarch 2010 -
Day 10 - 17thApril 2010 -
Day 11 - 3rd May 2010 -
Day 12 - 9th June 2010 -
Day 13 - 26thJune 2010 -
Day 14 - 17thJuly 2010 -
Day 15 - 2ndAugust 2010 -
Day 16 - 10thAugust 2010 -
Day 17 - 4thSeptember 2010 -
Day 18 - 10thSeptember 2010 -
Day 19 - 11thSeptember 2010 -

I think you should put this in your first post :happy:

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 10:01 PM
:shifty: am I?

:yesey: Yes, you are :p.

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 10:01 PM
I think you should put this in your first post :happy:

Just edited ;).

Titchy-Muser
31-01-2010, 10:02 PM
:D and if you tried to make him something we'd loovveee tooo give that to him.

Seriously, my friend's dad prints books, so he told her that I'll pay for the book about 20pounds (!!) only and it'll be all on nice paper + he said that if someone want to add original thing then it's no problem to put that into the book too, so it's like - squee! + he said it'd be nice if we made more than 300 pages cause then it's easier to make a book :).

Oh seriously? That's so cool! This will honestly be awesome when it's finished! I read through 2-0-1-0 and it's really good, i like the use of the lyrics like thoughts, it's really original :happy:

i'd say i'll pick a date and try and draw something but i don't wanna end up letting you down, so if i do anything it'll probably just be something nineteen eighty-four based..:$

Kirby
31-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Ooooooh neat idea. I might consider drawing something for the story... do we just tell you which date we'll draw for if we decide to do it?

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Ooooooh neat idea. I might consider drawing something for the story... do we just tell you which date we'll draw for if we decide to do it?

:yesey: All you have to do is like:
- read story
- choose date'n'pm me which one you want to make
- make a drawing
- send original drawing/send email with a scan of a drawing
and that's all ;).

Oh seriously? That's so cool! This will honestly be awesome when it's finished! I read through 2-0-1-0 and it's really good, i like the use of the lyrics like thoughts, it's really original :happy:

i'd say i'll pick a date and try and draw something but i don't wanna end up letting you down, so if i do anything it'll probably just be something nineteen eighty-four based..:$

:yesey: We're that lucky that it won't cost so much :\mm/:. Glad you like it :happy:.

Aww, but that's good too! You can make anything you want, like write him a letter, make a drawing and then also give a photo for the flag if that will be voted to YES make it. :chuckle:.

Kirby
31-01-2010, 10:12 PM
:yesey: All you have to do is like:
- read story
- choose date'n'pm me which one you want to make
- make a drawing
- send original drawing/send email with a scan of a drawing
and that's all ;).

Ok already know which one I want ;)

Titchy-Muser
31-01-2010, 10:15 PM
:yesey: We're that lucky that it won't cost so much :\mm/:. Glad you like it :happy:.

Aww, but that's good too! You can make anything you want, like write him a letter, make a drawing and then also give a photo for the flag if that will be voted to YES make it. :chuckle:.

:LOL:
Oh you can do letters AND drawings? i wondered if you could only do one thing each :LOL:
I've not had anything to do with a scrapbook before, my friend did something for Dom's last one but i've never really had anything worthy to put in one :LOL::$

:D

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Ok already know which one I want ;)

Then do tell, cause I need to write it or else some other person will take it ;).

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Oh you can do letters AND drawings? i wondered if you could only do one thing each :LOL:
I've not had anything to do with a scrapbook before, my friend did something for Dom's last one but i've never really had anything worthy to put in one :LOL::$

That's why 1st post is massive; when you dunno what to make you can make something I wrote there as examples; also if you're not talented in arts, you can just write a letter or else you can draw and write a letter etc, it's up to you what you make ;).

Kirby
31-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Then do tell, cause I need to write it or else some other person will take it ;).

awwww I tried to pm it to you, guess it didn't work :LOL:

I'd like day 19!
errrr 11 Sept. 2010

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 10:29 PM
awwww I tried to pm it to you, guess it didn't work :LOL:

I'd like day 19!
errrr 11 Sept. 2010

It worked :yesey: ;).

I write so slowly, cause my comp is freezing with msn and the blog spot opened :LOL:.

Titchy-Muser
31-01-2010, 10:29 PM
That's why 1st post is massive; when you dunno what to make you can make something I wrote there as examples; also if you're not talented in arts, you can just write a letter or else you can draw and write a letter etc, it's up to you what you make ;).

Ah yeah i read the first post - i meant like, if someone was to draw a picture AND write a letter, would both get put in the scrapbook, or can each person only submit one item? :)

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Ah yeah i read the first post - i meant like, if someone was to draw a picture AND write a letter, would both get put in the scrapbook, or can each person only submit one item? :)

Of course, if you feel like giving Matt more then just send us more ;). If I told a person to just make one, I guess people would be scared and not make anything, so nahh - you can make as much as you want as long as it's not 600 pages of stuffs :LOL:.

Example: As we give him scrapbook and the flag, I think of giving him something different like; I will make a drawing and write some short letter (to not tire him :chuckle:) and also, I made a year ago this funny thing:LINK! (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/115/4/3/Glitterati_Ukulele_by_quampol.jpg)
but now I'm mulling over if I should or shouldn't.

Titchy-Muser
31-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Of course, if you feel like giving Matt more then just send us more ;). If I told a person to just make one, I guess people would be scared and not make anything, so nahh - you can make as much as you want as long as it's not 600 pages of stuffs :LOL:.
Example: As we give him scrapbook and the flag, I think of giving him something different like; I will make a drawing and write some short letter (to not tire him :chuckle:) and also, I made a year ago this funny thing:LINK! (http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/115/4/3/Glitterati_Ukulele_by_quampol.jpg)
but now I'm mulling over if I should or shouldn't.

Oh really? Awesome! 599 pages of stuffs from me it is then! :D:LOL:

And i LOVE that glitterati-ukulele, that made me LOL. I think you should give it to him! ;)

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Oh really? Awesome! 599 pages of stuffs from me it is then! :D:LOL:

And i LOVE that glitterati-ukulele, that made me LOL. I think you should give it to him! ;)

Oi, you :indiff:...:LOL:.
But nahh - make whatever you want and just send at email of scwapbook fow Fawmew Maff :yesey: (jesus, Mattish language is hard).

Haha, glad that I could make you laugh with it :p. I made it for him and wanted to give him after O2 gig, but my mum said it makes no sense cause: "I paid 25 pounds for ukulele and paint, wasted time making it and he'd just say "thanks" and give me nothing" :rolleyes: and a gift of music is nothing? :noey:. Silly mum.

Nutmegs
31-01-2010, 11:01 PM
I might do a drawing and a letter for the normal bit

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 11:02 PM
I might do a drawing and a letter for the normal bit

:happy: awesome then

AllSoArty
31-01-2010, 11:16 PM
Themed Part is connected with the “2-0-1-0” story (Muse/music saving the world) and book “1984”.
● you can make any kind of illustration (drawing, painting, photography) to the story.
Story’s got 19 days, so we need here 19 drawings. If anyone’s interested in making it, please read “2-0-1-0” story and choose a day/days you’d like to illustrate We’ll write your username next to a day and wait patiently for your work :).
Link to the story (http://www.farmermattbook.blog.onet.pl)
Without illustrations it’ll look shit so if anyone’s interested, you’re really welcome. You don’t have to add text of the story on your work, we’ll do it ;).

AM, this is a clever idea! I read the first 2 days and they are :awesome:
I hope I can come up with a drawing idea for it. I will let you know.

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 11:18 PM
I pm'ed Kev to change the date of the end of the poll :facepalm: I was sure I made 01-03-2010...I'm so silly :noey:.

Now I'm leaving and I'll be back here at 8pm tomorrow, so please, join us people :happy:.

CHEERS!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow
AM
xxx

t.gypsy
31-01-2010, 11:20 PM
I have muse band pic covers to add and captions would that be of considerable material to put in???? of course i will read those links.

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 11:23 PM
AM, this is a clever idea! I read the first 2 days and they are :awesome:
I hope I can come up with a drawing idea for it. I will let you know.

Glad you like it :happy: *is pwoud*.
Okay then, can't wait to hear from you :pimp:.

Now :shifty: Bed Time :p.
xxx

AMfrompoland!!
31-01-2010, 11:27 PM
I have muse band pic covers to add and captions would that be of considerable material to put in???? of course i will read those links.

muse band pic covers?? You got me curious, you mean like edited pics of the band AND other pics with captions? :unsure:.

Egeli
01-02-2010, 12:34 AM
Wohooo creativity stuff - me likey :awesome:
I'm gonna read the story, pick a day and try to illustrate it and contribute with stuff to the normal bit as well. However I'm extremely busy nowadays so I'm just gonna have to think about it a bit but I'm so in. :LOL:

t.gypsy
01-02-2010, 06:32 AM
muse band pic covers?? You got me curious, you mean like edited pics of the band AND other pics with captions? :unsure:.

the captions one i have is where i have saved the pics i see on here and put captions to them and some of them are funny.

the band pics are just things i come up with off the top of my head using the band name as part of the image are you still curious if you are i will pm you and post you what i mean.

Trefline
01-02-2010, 09:45 AM

Awww thanks. :D
I'm glad so many people want to join the scrapbook project! I hope Matt will enjoy reading it at least as much as we enjoyes doing it.:happy:
Unfortunately, I can't draw. I've already made the story with AM, but I guess I can make other short stories, less serious this time. :p

starlight_lucy
01-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Theres a book ive never read :eek:

I could probly try draw something but my drawings contain matchstick men :facepalm: i wish now i took art in college =/

Soreia
01-02-2010, 11:33 AM
It's a great idea!
is it okay if I write the first day (14th September)?

Trefline
01-02-2010, 12:04 PM
It's a great idea!

It seems it's not already taken, but someone might have PMed AM to ask if he can do it. So PM her.:)

Rhinestone Eyes
01-02-2010, 12:11 PM
I AM IN

Ill take some photos i guess.
what else can i do? :D

lottiefunk
01-02-2010, 12:12 PM
This is awesome. Lottie has PM's AM:D

mafalda01
01-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Awww thanks. :D
I'm glad so many people want to join the scrapbook project! I hope Matt will enjoy reading it at least as much as we enjoyes doing it.:happy:
Unfortunately, I can't draw. I've already made the story with AM, but I guess I can make other short stories, less serious this time. :p

as i already told AM.. i think the story is amazing... and loved the way you used the lyrics in it.. i read it all yesterday.. got all hyper when i saw this... :dance:
more short stories yessssss :awesome:

Matt has to love or i'll :fear: :LOL:

and i'm happy lots of people are voting yes on the flag.. i loved that idea :awesome: :dance:

Redrosel
01-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah, really love the flag-idea! I'm in!

Trefline
01-02-2010, 04:36 PM
as i already told AM.. i think the story is amazing... and loved the way you used the lyrics in it.. i read it all yesterday.. got all hyper when i saw this... :dance:

and i'm happy lots of people are voting yes on the flag.. i loved that idea :awesome: :dance:

:LOL: Alright, I'll write more! *writes wildly*:p
I'll have to think of an original photo of me to take then. Mmmmh...

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Wohooo creativity stuff - me likey :awesome:
I'm gonna read the story, pick a day and try to illustrate it and contribute with stuff to the normal bit as well. However I'm extremely busy nowadays so I'm just gonna have to think about it a bit but I'm so in. :LOL:

You've got loads of time for it, so don't worry :LOL: Deadline is 1st August 2010 cause I'm going to a town where the book will be printed around 5th August, so :yesey:. then we'll have 2 weeks of mad editing and all :LOL:.
No need to rush, just don't make it all around 30th July ;).

the captions one i have is where i have saved the pics i see on here and put captions to them and some of them are funny.

the band pics are just things i come up with off the top of my head using the band name as part of the image are you still curious if you are i will pm you and post you what i mean.

Funny captions = most likely appreciated :yesey:.

Oh, yes please, pm me - that thing sounds interesting too :happy:. I'm sure it'll be right for the scrapbook tho ;).

We so should write little stories and illustrate them, haha - Matt would have his little "bed time stowies" book :p.

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Theres a book ive never read :eek:

I could probly try draw something but my drawings contain matchstick men :facepalm: i wish now i took art in college =/

You don't have to draw, you know - a letter or some thanks for making music (?) are welcome too; actually - anything that comes to your head as long as it's not insultive, of course ;).

It's a great idea!

Sorry, but it's already taken, but you can choose some other day if you're interested in making any other :).

I AM IN

Ill take some photos i guess.
what else can i do? :D

You can make ANYTHING you'd like to make, except buying Matt a Manssoonnn for 302930729457pounds :chuckle:. or yeah...a house and stuffs. But seriously anything that comes to your mind will be good, I guess.

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 05:03 PM
This is awesome. Lottie has PM's AM:D

:pimp: read, added now waiting for works patiently :ninja:.

If we write more we'll need more people to illustrate it :chuckle: and we still don't have full list of people to this one yet :ninja:.

:LOL: and I'll help you with :fear:.

Yeah, really love the flag-idea! I'm in!

:pimp:. 34 votes YES 4 votes for NO, we'll see how it's gonna be at March :ninja:.

Trefline
01-02-2010, 05:25 PM
We so should write little stories and illustrate them, haha - Matt would have his little "bed time stowies" book :p.

Exactly. :LOL: I'll finish the one I'm already writing, and then I'll begin... a fairy tale.:p

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Exactly. :LOL: I'll finish the one I'm already writing, and then I'll begin... a fairy tale.:p

Matt as a "faiwy tale"? Jesus :LOL:.

Mariska.
01-02-2010, 05:52 PM
yes for the flag :awesome:

:chuckle:

OriginOfShowbiz
01-02-2010, 06:12 PM
This is :awesome:
Count me in!

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 06:24 PM
This is :awesome:
Count me in!

:ninja: Ok.

There's loads of time for it, so just think what you want to make people - no need to rush :).

Soreia
01-02-2010, 07:32 PM
:pimp:. 34 votes YES 4 votes for NO, we'll see how it's gonna be at March :ninja:.

I'm sure nearly all of us are voting for YES! It's such a brilliant idea :awesome:

Finlay
01-02-2010, 07:35 PM
So am I meant to write a story that's muse-related? Or just any story? And do I then email it you? Cheers :D x

Titchy-Muser
01-02-2010, 07:46 PM
Oi, you :indiff:...:LOL:.
But nahh - make whatever you want and just send at email of scwapbook fow Fawmew Maff :yesey: (jesus, Mattish language is hard).

Haha, glad that I could make you laugh with it :p. I made it for him and wanted to give him after O2 gig, but my mum said it makes no sense cause: "I paid 25 pounds for ukulele and paint, wasted time making it and he'd just say "thanks" and give me nothing" :rolleyes: and a gift of music is nothing? :noey:. Silly mum.

Hahaaaa :D

Ooh, i went to the O2 gig on the 12th *dances* it was amazing, my third time seeing them and my best mate's first time, she screamed us all deaf :LOL:

i don't get it, WHY DO PARENTS NOT UNDERSTAND?! :eek:
My mum thinks i'm insane...ditto my dad, and pretty much the rest of my family, the only other people who understand are fellow Muse fans ;)
So you're not alone there! :happy:

Trefline
01-02-2010, 08:16 PM
So am I meant to write a story that's muse-related? Or just any story? And do I then email it you? Cheers :D x

You can make a drawing to illustrate a day of the story, but you'll have to PM AM first to ask for the day you want (in case it's already taken). If you're like me and you fail at drawing, you can write.:) But you can do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't require 800 pages.:p

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 08:28 PM

We wrote a story (link on 1st page and 1st post too) and all you need to do is illustrate one day as it's described on the post + there's a thing like you can free your mind and do whatever you want for Matthew ;).

You can make a drawing to illustrate a day of the story, but you'll have to PM AM first to ask for the day you want (in case it's already taken). If you're like me and you fail at drawing, you can write.:) But you can do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't require 800 pages.:p

Sexactly :yesey:.

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Hahaaaa :D

Ooh, i went to the O2 gig on the 12th *dances* it was amazing, my third time seeing them and my best mate's first time, she screamed us all deaf :LOL:

i don't get it, WHY DO PARENTS NOT UNDERSTAND?! :eek:
My mum thinks i'm insane...ditto my dad, and pretty much the rest of my family, the only other people who understand are fellow Muse fans ;)
So you're not alone there! :happy:

I was there at 13th ;). But yep, I had THAT sore throat that I almost went to hospital and couldn't speak for 2 days so :LOL: Yep..Muse gigs are dangerous :chuckle:.

:noey: I'm giving him that anyway, I just need new strings, cause I used that ukulele and it's pretty out of tune after a year, so :p.
*hi5s* we're not alone - we're united muse fans :chuckle:.

EwKa_WiLdEr
01-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Woooow :stunned:!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for votes on flag, 'cause I'm graphic designer in this project and I want make it for Matt very much! :awesome:

AM, you're great :kiss:!!! I love you, did I ever told you it :p? haha :D!!

CHEERS :D!
xxx

P.S. I love my dad :happy:! He doesn't know, that this book is for Matt, because then... errrr... :erm: nevermind :p. (He hates MUSE and Bells :shifty:) It's the most important, that he's agree and in August we'll print it :D.

Sorry for my English, I'm writing it quickly on his comp (I'm on illegal ;]), 'cause my were damaged.

Trefline
01-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Woooow :stunned:!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for votes on flag, 'cause I'm graphic designer in this project and I want make it for Matt very much! :awesome:

AM, you're great :kiss:!!! I love you, did I ever told you it :p? haha :D!!

CHEERS :D!
xxx

P.S. I love my dad :happy:! He doesn't know, that this book is for Matt, because then... errrr... :erm: nevermind :p. (He hates MUSE and Bells :shifty:) It's the most important, that he's agree and in August we'll print it :D.

Sorry for my English, I'm writing it quickly on his comp (I'm on illegal ;]), 'cause my were damaged.

Are you? :awesome: Well that's great then!! I'm sure your work will be brillant. :)
Writing in progress.:LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 08:44 PM
Woooow :stunned:!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for votes on flag, 'cause I'm graphic designer in this project and I want to make it for Matt very much!

AM, you're great I love you, did I ever told you it :p? haha !!

CHEERS !
xxx

P.S. I love my dad :happy:! He doesn't know, that this book is for Matt, because then... errrr... (He hates MUSE and Bells :shifty:) It's the most important, that he's agreed and in August we'll print it

Sorry for my English, I'm writing it quickly on his comp (I'm on illegally ;]), 'cause my were damaged.

Squee, hellow :p.

So this is a person that will make the flag look like I described it - I'll be annoying her as long as she doesn't make a thing I got in my mind :LOL:. poor her :chuckle:

No you didn't :phu: I feel offended, haha :p.

omg, you didn't tell him? :LOL: That'll be amusing then when he finds out what it is :cool: He'll have no choice then tho :shifty:. *hi5s*.

Alliana0x
01-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Aww wow great idea! :) Think I might attempt some sort of photo-shopped thing for 29th November 09, is that ok?

Titchy-Muser
01-02-2010, 08:46 PM
I was there at 13th ;). But yep, I had THAT sore throat that I almost went to hospital and couldn't speak for 2 days so :LOL: Yep..Muse gigs are dangerous :chuckle:.

:noey: I'm giving him that anyway, I just need new strings, cause I used that ukulele and it's pretty out of tune after a year, so :p.
*hi5s* we're not alone - we're united muse fans :chuckle:.

Ooh, so you got MK Ultra? Yeah, we didn't get that, despite the fact Muse played it at Birmingham before us, and for you guys after :'(

Oh they are. at Teignmouth on the Saturday i nearly died. Seriously - me and my mates got one person back from the barrier, right between Chris and Dom. First we were nearly killed by some druggies, and then nearly crushed to death, and then my mate got kicked to the floor by some local boys and passed out. But it was still an awesome gig! We ended up dancing in the road once first aid had finished with us :LOL: we are unstoppable!

*HAI-5* Oh we're not alone - United Muse Fans! :D;)

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Are you? :awesome: Well that's great then!! I'm sure your work will be brillant. :)
Writing in progress.:LOL:

I don't want to put so much of things on her shoulders, so I got like two people that could do editing in photoshop :yesey:. Thanks to them, I think they know who I mean :p, for helping guys :kiss:.

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Aww wow great idea! :) Think I might attempt some sort of photo-shopped thing for 29th November 09, is that ok?

:yesey: that's totally ok :) Putting you to the list now *runs to 1st post*.

Falling.Down.
01-02-2010, 08:56 PM
What shall I do? Hmmm....
I'mma draw something, as soon as I figure out how to, but other than that...
I want to write him a story, but... Hey, I've got another 5 months, so I'll be okay. :D

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Ooh, so you got MK Ultra? Yeah, we didn't get that, despite the fact Muse played it at Birmingham before us, and for you guys after :'(

Oh they are. at Teignmouth on the Saturday i nearly died. Seriously - me and my mates got one person back from the barrier, right between Chris and Dom. First we were nearly killed by some druggies, and then nearly crushed to death, and then my mate got kicked to the floor by some local boys and passed out. But it was still an awesome gig! We ended up dancing in the road once first aid had finished with us :LOL: we are unstoppable!

*HAI-5* Oh we're not alone - United Muse Fans! :D;)

:cool: *feels so pwoud* but you got Unintended :p And Dom said "we love you guys" so :phu: Don't complain :p.

:LOL: Jesus "I almost died at the gig, but it was so awesome :awesome:" haha, Muse fans are unstoppable :\mm/:.

Sexactly :cool:.

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 09:00 PM
I want to write him a story, but... Hey, I've got another 5 months, so I'll be okay. :D

:yesey: counting February it's 6, so there's still some time to think what to make :yesey:.

Trefline
01-02-2010, 09:17 PM

Cool!:D

I feel that this scrapbook project is going to reveal drawer or writer's talents here.:LOL: Who knows, maybe we have 2030's Nobel Prize of literature here?:p

Titchy-Muser
01-02-2010, 09:24 PM
:cool: *feels so pwoud* but you got Unintended :p And Dom said "we love you guys" so :phu: Don't complain :p.

:LOL: Jesus "I almost died at the gig, but it was so awesome :awesome:" haha, Muse fans are unstoppable :\mm/:.

Sexactly :cool:.

Butbutbut i got Unintended at Wembley in 2007 aswell! And i had this couple who were feeling eachother up in front of me at the o2, talk about killing the mood :indiff:

But yes - Dom did tell us he loves us lol. :happy:
And during Guiding Light, everyone was boring and did nothing, except me and my friend in the seated bit who waved our giant glowsticks like mad and Matt looked at us (or so my friend reckons :LOL:)

and yes - WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! We're unstoppable baby :cool:

Finlay
01-02-2010, 09:38 PM

Oh alright I think I'll give it a go this weekend :LOL:

And yeah I can draw bactually :awesome: I'll have a look at what days are left now!

x

Trefline
01-02-2010, 10:08 PM

And yeah I can draw bactually :awesome: I'll have a look at what days are left now!

x

Alright! :) I'll try to finish to write my story before going to bed, and I'll start another one tomorrow.
Nighty-night!

Alliana0x
01-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Sent in my first attempt, please let me know if there's anything you think I should change/add/improve :)

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Butbutbut i got Unintended at Wembley in 2007 aswell! And i had this couple who were feeling eachother up in front of me at the o2, talk about killing the mood :indiff:

But yes - Dom did tell us he loves us lol. :happy:
And during Guiding Light, everyone was boring and did nothing, except me and my friend in the seated bit who waved our giant glowsticks like mad and Matt looked at us (or so my friend reckons :LOL:)

and yes - WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! We're unstoppable baby :cool:

:pope: not fair! you were at wembo2007 :phu: :stunned: jebus, thats...er...:noey:.

And he said cheers to me..and thats call :facepalm:.
:LOL: haha, in here the seated area I was at was screaming the lyrics and dancing :chuckle: Guiding Light live is awesome <3.

:LOL: SO COME ON! *sings in chris' "high pitched voice"*

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Sent in my first attempt, please let me know if there's anything you think I should change/add/improve :)

Just wrote what I think bout it ;).

Titchy-Muser
01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
:pope: not fair! you were at wembo2007 :phu: :stunned: jebus, thats...er...:noey:.

And he said cheers to me..and thats call :facepalm:.
:LOL: haha, in here the seated area I was at was screaming the lyrics and dancing :chuckle: Guiding Light live is awesome <3.

:LOL: SO COME ON! *sings in chris' "high pitched voice"*

Yeah i was, i'm very lucky that was my first Muse gig. but i went with my mum and she sat and read a book for most of it, but she got up and danced during Starlight because she likes that song :LOL:

haha, yaay! CHEERS! i say that FAR too often, my mum tells me off because my little brother has started saying it :$

:LOL: i love hearing Chris sing that live ;)

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 10:47 PM

x

:pimp: Can't wait ;).

Rhinestone Eyes
01-02-2010, 10:51 PM
You don't have to draw, you know - a letter or some thanks for making music (?) are welcome too; actually - anything that comes to your head as long as it's not insultive, of course ;).

Sorry, but it's already taken, but you can choose some other day if you're interested in making any other :).

You can make ANYTHING you'd like to make, except buying Matt a Manssoonnn for 302930729457pounds :chuckle:. or yeah...a house and stuffs. But seriously anything that comes to your mind will be good, I guess.

:awesome:

ill be taking some photos!
im so excited! :D

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Yeah i was, i'm very lucky that was my first Muse gig. but i went with my mum and she sat and read a book for most of it, but she got up and danced during Starlight because she likes that song :LOL:

haha, yaay! CHEERS! i say that FAR too often, my mum tells me off because my little brother has started saying it :$

:LOL: i love hearing Chris sing that live ;)

:LOL: My mum sang even tho she didn't know lyrics and danced like crazy whole gig :chuckle: that was soo weird to see her like this, or I was making a photo of Matthew, so she grabbed my shoulder and started to shake screaming: AMMMMM, Matthewww'ss daannccinnnggggggg; or AMMMMMM Chrissss is comiinngg ourr wayyy make a piiicccccccc - so yep :LOL: Reason why I got 20% of pics blury :chuckle:.

CHEERS, I say that even while talking to Polish people, and they're like: wha? also, too much of listening to interviews with Matt and I'm like: "You know and then....YEAH I know, but you know..." :facepalm:.

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 10:59 PM

ill be taking some photos!
im so excited! :D

I'm fascinated in photography, so hope you'll make something FABBB :party: :happy:. But I'm sure you will ;) Muse fans got loads of talents.

AMfrompoland!!
01-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Ok, have to go now - I'll be here tomowwow (srsly, I didn't write that on purpose, I just wrote so cause I thought it's correct :facepalm: around 6/8pm
Have fun crazy kids :kiss:.
CHEERS!
AM
xxx

Trefline
02-02-2010, 08:29 AM
Hey guys! I've finished to write my first story, might begin the second story this evening if I'm not too tired (I've got a long, long day today...). :D

EwKa_WiLdEr
02-02-2010, 08:40 AM
:phu:Squee, hellow .

So this is a person that will make the flag look like I described it - I'll be annoying her as long as she doesn't make a thing I got in my mind. poor her

No you didn't I feel offended, haha

omg, you didn't tell him? :LOL: That'll be amusing then when he finds out what it is :cool: He'll have no choice then tho :shifty:. *hi5s*.

Ty chłolero, obraziłam się, bo mnie poprawiasz :phu: xD! Cofam te słowa, że Cie kocham :p.

Of course, my dear :LOL:!! He knows completely NOTHING, about this, and 'for someone it'll be' :chuckle: Poor Daddy :p. His e-motion will be :awesome:, when we'll print, haha :chuckle:!

Hmmm.... AMMMM?? :D Could I play for Maff a few Chopins etudes and nocturne + Rachmaninovs Prelude cis-moll?? :p And later I'll record it ;)

Kris.
02-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Oh,that's brilliant,I've just read the whole info,thanks,AM.:kiss:
I'M SO IN!:D
I'll read the story and choose then what to illustrate. :happy:
Excited already. :awesome:

Kris.
02-02-2010, 01:41 PM

Titchy-Muser
02-02-2010, 04:00 PM
:LOL: My mum sang even tho she didn't know lyrics and danced like crazy whole gig :chuckle: that was soo weird to see her like this, or I was making a photo of Matthew, so she grabbed my shoulder and started to shake screaming: AMMMMM, Matthewww'ss daannccinnnggggggg; or AMMMMMM Chrissss is comiinngg ourr wayyy make a piiicccccccc - so yep :LOL: Reason why I got 20% of pics blury :chuckle:.

CHEERS, I say that even while talking to Polish people, and they're like: wha? also, too much of listening to interviews with Matt and I'm like: "You know and then....YEAH I know, but you know..." :facepalm:.

LOL seriously? omg well my mum wouldn't do that for Muse, she's not really into them. My GRANDMA on the other hand, well, that's another story. She MAY just be one of the biggest Matthew Bellamy fangirls that ever lived :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I so got her into Muse ;)

And yeah, i smuggled my dad's SLR into the o2 and made him take piccies :happy:
and my GOD he got some close-ups of Dom!
And some really good ones of Matt, with a couple of funny videos too.

He filmed all of Knights and i keep watching it back, i love the little windows smashing on the towers, looks so awesome :D

Haha, in my science exam the other day i didn't know the term for something or other, so i wrote "floccinaucinihilipilification" instead. Thanks, Matt...:rolleyes: :LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
02-02-2010, 06:24 PM
:phu:

Ty chłolero, obraziłam się, bo mnie poprawiasz :phu: xD! Cofam te słowa, że Cie kocham :p.

Of course, my dear :LOL:!! He knows completely NOTHING, about this, and 'for someone it'll be' :chuckle: Poor Daddy :p. His e-motion will be :awesome:, when we'll print, haha :chuckle:!

Hmmm.... AMMMM?? :D Could I play for Maff a few Chopins etudes and nocturne + Rachmaninovs Prelude cis-moll?? :p And later I'll record it ;)

bym miała pytanie ale to nie na boarda :p.

Fuck me Matt :stunned: He's going to kill me there :pope:.

Well...my friend's thinkin in recording Matt her own original thing (it all depends if she won't get lazy :chuckle:) but well, uhm, I guess you can, just if we add like couple of cds of people playing it'll be too big.

AMfrompoland!!
02-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Hey guys! I've finished to write my first story, might begin the second story this evening if I'm not too tired (I've got a long, long day today...). :D

You should save them in Old Word type, cause I can't open the 2007 one :facepalm:.

Thank you for joining :kiss:.
And also - can't wait to see it :pimp:.

AMfrompoland!!
02-02-2010, 06:56 PM
LOL seriously? omg well my mum wouldn't do that for Muse, she's not really into them. My GRANDMA on the other hand, well, that's another story. She MAY just be one of the biggest Matthew Bellamy fangirls that ever lived :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I so got her into Muse ;)

And yeah, i smuggled my dad's SLR into the o2 and made him take piccies :happy:
and my GOD he got some close-ups of Dom!
And some really good ones of Matt, with a couple of funny videos too.

He filmed all of Knights and i keep watching it back, i love the little windows smashing on the towers, looks so awesome :D

Haha, in my science exam the other day i didn't know the term for something or other, so i wrote "floccinaucinihilipilification" instead. Thanks, Matt...:rolleyes: :LOL:

:LOL: Grannies soon will be 60% of Muse fans, I'm telling you!

Ah, that's so cool! I had to make them by myself or else I'd not have anything :chuckle:.

Ahhh, lucky you! I made myself only a cd with mp3s of the full show <3.

:LOL: And Sience teacher had to give you high mark, come on, you wrote a "long word!"

Titchy-Muser
02-02-2010, 09:04 PM
:LOL: Grannies soon will be 60% of Muse fans, I'm telling you!

Ah, that's so cool! I had to make them by myself or else I'd not have anything :chuckle:.

Ahhh, lucky you! I made myself only a cd with mp3s of the full show <3.

:LOL: And Sience teacher had to give you high mark, come on, you wrote a "long word!"

Lol yeah, because it'll be us lot growing old! We ARE that future 60% :D:LOL:

Haha well my dad LOVES photography, so he had a great time experimenting all the way through the gig and i got some awesome pics out of it, win/win! :happy:

Ooh, i got a little bit of Stockholm and Knights and Helsinki Jam because me and my friend went completely nuts for Helsinki Jam and freaked out the people around us, who obviously weren't big fans :noey:

YES! I SHOULD GET AN A* FOR WRITING THAT! :LOL:

Trefline
02-02-2010, 09:08 PM
You should save them in Old Word type, cause I can't open the 2007 one :facepalm:.

I think I can do it. :)

AMfrompoland!!
03-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Lol yeah, because it'll be us lot growing old! We ARE that future 60% :D:LOL:

Haha well my dad LOVES photography, so he had a great time experimenting all the way through the gig and i got some awesome pics out of it, win/win! :happy:

Ooh, i got a little bit of Stockholm and Knights and Helsinki Jam because me and my friend went completely nuts for Helsinki Jam and freaked out the people around us, who obviously weren't big fans :noey:

YES! I SHOULD GET AN A* FOR WRITING THAT! :LOL:

:LOL: "listen little *to kid* best band that's ever been was and still is muse, deal with that :phu:" haha.

Nothing could go better ;).

Luckkkyyyyy :chuckle: I went mental during whole gig and about for 7 hours after the gig then I became er less...excited but still :p.

:LOL: exactly that teacher doesn't understand our point of view :noey:.

I think I can do it. :)

Just reading it :D.

AMfrompoland!!
05-02-2010, 06:16 PM
6 days from the story are still free, squee

mafalda01
05-02-2010, 08:09 PM
why is this so slow??? everyone should be like... i want a day i want a day.. ohh no sorry no moar days left :fear: :LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
05-02-2010, 10:03 PM
why is this so slow??? everyone should be like... i want a day i want a day.. ohh no sorry no moar days left :fear: :LOL:

that's the thing about scrapbook - people take part in it, but they don't post, they just send things, hehe ;).
But yep, with a themed part, it should be faster, cause it's now 5 days left :shifty:.

notreallyclever
05-02-2010, 10:13 PM
Oh, I forgot to ask: if I'm going to send an oryginal pic, should I put the text into pic by myself?

AMfrompoland!!
05-02-2010, 10:22 PM
only 4 left now!

AMfrompoland!!
05-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Oh, I forgot to ask: if I'm going to send an oryginal pic, should I put the text into pic by myself?

:noey: The graphic we've got in our team told me that it'll be even easier to put text on originals, cause she knows a method of putting the test on original thing (also, if your work turns out too dark, we'll just put the text next to drawing like on another page :))

Z Polandu jesteś prawda? To więc: chodzi o to, że grafik mi powiedział ,że instnieje możliwość naniesienia tekstu na pracę oryginalną, albo po prostu, jak praca będzie ciemna, albo nie zyczysz sobie tekstu na swojej pracy to my to damy obok, na następnej stronie ;).

notreallyclever
05-02-2010, 10:47 PM
I think that my pic might be quite dark but if you'll put text on the next site, I think it'll be ok:)
albo zostawię dla was jakiś kawałek wolnego miejsca? W końcu tekstu nie jest dużo, więc mogłoby się udać. Albo jeszcze lepiej: najpierw to narysuję, a potem dam znać:p

AMfrompoland!!
05-02-2010, 11:07 PM
I think that my pic might be quite dark but if you'll put text on the next site, I think it'll be ok:)
albo zostawię dla was jakiś kawałek wolnego miejsca? W końcu tekstu nie jest dużo, więc mogłoby się udać. Albo jeszcze lepiej: najpierw to narysuję, a potem dam znać:p

:yesey: Okey dokey, ma'am ;).

zobaczymy jak Tobie to wyjdzie i wtedy możesz mi w PM napisac jakbyś Ty to widziała :)

Trefline
06-02-2010, 01:00 AM
I'm imagining the fourth tale for Matt at the moment, which will, again, be an "adaptation: (:LOL:) of Charles Perrault's fairy tales. The next one will probably be "The Fairies", because stuffs like Blue Beard or Puss In Boots will be too hard to adapt to Muse. Might begin to write it tomorrow morning. :)

:yesey: Okey dokey, ma'am ;).

zobaczymy jak Tobie to wyjdzie i wtedy możesz mi w PM napisac jakbyś Ty to widziała :)

I don't care, I'm gonna talk in French too. Je marche autour du scrapbook. :LOL:

musechicago
06-02-2010, 03:04 AM
Can I just draw a picture and then take a pic of it and email it to you? I don't have a scanner

Linn91
06-02-2010, 03:42 AM
Ooh, interesting! :awesome:

Trefline
06-02-2010, 09:00 AM
Can I just draw a picture and then take a pic of it and email it to you? I don't have a scanner

You can email it to me, as I'm in the "Scrapbook Crew" with AM, as everybody seems to ignore. :chuckle: :) Which day will you illustrate?

super_assassin
06-02-2010, 10:51 AM
sooooo, can i just write him a lovely letter telling him how much i adore him and muse? :D

Trefline
06-02-2010, 11:10 AM
sooooo, can i just write him a lovely letter telling him how much i adore him and muse? :D

Yup.:D Provided it's not a 3-page letter.:LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm imagining the fourth tale for Matt at the moment, which will, again, be an "adaptation: (:LOL:) of Charles Perrault's fairy tales. The next one will probably be "The Fairies", because stuffs like Blue Beard or Puss In Boots will be too hard to adapt to Muse. Might begin to write it tomorrow morning. :)

I don't care, I'm gonna talk in French too. Je marche autour du scrapbook. :LOL:

Puss in Boots...:noey: That'd not be rly aMUS(E)ing :p. Can't wait to read it! :pimp:.

et Je tate la verge de Matt! :pimp:

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 06:53 PM

If you don't have a scanner you can send the original work to me if you want;). Just then pm me, so I can give you details bout it :).

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 06:53 PM
Ooh, interesting! :awesome:

:awesome: Glad you like the idea!

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 06:55 PM

You can write essay why do you love Muse, you can write letter to him or anything :chuckle:.

Why not? If super_assassin got loads of things to tell to Matt, why not? :chuckle:. But yeah, we can not be sure if he's going to read something fucking long; that's why we make illustrations to the story! :chuckle:.

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 06:59 PM
2 days left :ninja:. (in the story of course).

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 08:07 PM
I know there's still voting about it, but I've sent an email to the print-shop in the capital of Poland about the flag and soon I'll get some informations about the printing it out :). Wish us luck people!

musechicago
06-02-2010, 09:24 PM
You can email it to me, as I'm in the "Scrapbook Crew" with AM, as everybody seems to ignore. :chuckle: :) Which day will you illustrate?

Oh well I was just going to draw a pic for the normal scrapbook stuff, not the story...

I'm not artistic at all :$ :LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Oh well I was just going to draw a pic for the normal scrapbook stuff, not the story...

Not artistic? Everybody's got a part of an artist in their souls ;).

eemmmaa
06-02-2010, 09:47 PM
I'm defiantly going to have my input into this!
I'm glad I knew about it early so I don't have to shit my pants about thinking of something to do! :p
You're a very smart person for coming up with this idea, I'm very grateful for it.
(Thank you to Masha for telling me about it :D)

x

Olly.
06-02-2010, 09:51 PM
In a recent interview in singapore Matt and Dom mentioned the scrapbooks they've been receiving, thought you lot might like to know.

eemmmaa
06-02-2010, 09:54 PM
In a recent interview in singapore Matt and Dom mentioned the scrapbooks they've been receiving, thought you lot might like to know.

Really? :D
Did you watch/hear it?
... If so, what'd they say? XD
x

Olly.
06-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Its here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=70934

eemmmaa
06-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Thank you muchly!!!!

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm defiantly going to have my input into this!
I'm glad I knew about it early so I don't have to shit my pants about thinking of something to do! :p
You're a very smart person for coming up with this idea, I'm very grateful for it.
(Thank you to Masha for telling me about it :D)

x

:pimp: cheers, can't wait to see your works guys really ;).

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 10:25 PM

Hm, hope they didn't say anything bad :).

Trefline
06-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Puss in Boots...:noey: That'd not be rly aMUS(E)ing :p. Can't wait to read it! :pimp:.

et Je tate la verge de Matt! :pimp:

Well, I began writing it, but I found it so bad I finally deleted everything. I just have no inspiration today, hope it comes back tomorrow!

Oh cool! :) I can't draw at all, even if I have ideas in my head, I just can't put them on a sheet of paper. :(

Kuutar
06-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Ah, did you post that on Chris thread too?

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Well, I began writing it, but I found it so bad I finally deleted everything. I just have no inspiration today, hope it comes back tomorrow!

Bahh, you've just overreacted now :noey: But hey, as we got hell a lot of time, you can think bout it and make it even more perfect :cool:.

Trefline
06-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Bahh, you've just overreacted now :noey: But hey, as we got hell a lot of time, you can think bout it and make it even more perfect :cool:.

Honestly, it wasn't good. And yes, I'll find other ideas before August. :)

AMfrompoland!!
06-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Honestly, it wasn't good. And yes, I'll find other ideas before August. :)

You should write at night, remember writing "2-0-1-0" at 1-3am in the morning? :LOL:.

Trefline
07-02-2010, 12:12 AM
You should write at night, remember writing "2-0-1-0" at 1-3am in the morning? :LOL:.

Yes, I think it's about time for me to work now! :LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
07-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Yes, I think it's about time for me to work now! :LOL:

:LOL: "Assa's writing in the dead of night (WTF?) bout the fairytales sucked into the supermassive!"
haha :chuckle: omg "im in love with a fairytale, even tho it hurrttsss" :LOL:.

Trefline
07-02-2010, 12:36 AM
:LOL: "Assa's writing in the dead of night (WTF?) bout the fairytales sucked into the supermassive!"
haha :chuckle: omg "im in love with a fairytale, even tho it hurrttsss" :LOL:.

OMG. :LOL: That's what happens when we stay up late. We're completely crazy and begin writing delirious things.:p
*starts another story for the scrapbook* :LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
07-02-2010, 12:41 AM
OMG. :LOL: That's what happens when we stay up late. We're completely crazy and begin writing delirious things.:p
*starts another story for the scrapbook* :LOL:

:LOL: We recommend writing things at night! Srsly, best ideas come when we're all tired! :chuckle:.

AMfrompoland!!
07-02-2010, 09:09 PM
I think you guys should see it, as it is part of the scrapbook, hope they'll let me in with that :LOL:.
I made during February 2009 Glitterati Ukulele. I bought it orange at shop in England, paid 20 pounds for ukulele, 5 pounds for glitter and paint. It was made to be given to Matt, but at O2 arena my mum didn't allow me to give it to Matt, as she said "he'd never give me something like that", but as it's a gift and I explained her all that, we're gonna give that to him; here are some photos:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/115/4/3/Glitterati_Ukulele_by_quampol.jpg
Closer:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/038/a/5/Glitterati_Ukulele___Close_Up_by_quampol.jpg
Sorry, the room was dark and it doesn't look as shiny as with the lights on.
But yep, all I need to do is change the strings for new ones (already bought rly good ones, thanks to Assa for the link <3) as the old ones already sound bad.
So yep, it's all I have to say for today :).

And remember still two days are available from the story

supermassivemuselover
07-02-2010, 09:21 PM
for the 'normal' part could i select some of the best muse pick up lines?

Trefline
07-02-2010, 09:26 PM
for the 'normal' part could i select some of the best muse pick up lines?

:confused: What do you mean exactly?

supermassivemuselover
07-02-2010, 09:30 PM
:confused: What do you mean exactly?

there's a thread of them on this board. basically using muse lyrics etc for pick up lines. i'll send you a link if you want

AMfrompoland!!
07-02-2010, 09:34 PM
there's a thread of them on this board. basically using muse lyrics etc for pick up lines. i'll send you a link if you want

DO IT, cause I don't understand that too much (I don't understand anything now, blame the headache --')

Trefline
07-02-2010, 09:34 PM

Okay, I see! I've heard of it but never had a look. Well, why not!:)

supermassivemuselover
07-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Okay, I see! I've heard of it but never had a look. Well, why not!:)

oh cool. thanks. :)

einafets
07-02-2010, 09:49 PM
I think you guys should see it, as it is part of the scrapbook, hope they'll let me in with that :LOL:.
I made during February 2009 Glitterati Ukulele. I bought it orange at shop in England, paid 20 pounds for ukulele, 5 pounds for glitter and paint. It was made to be given to Matt, but at O2 arena my mum didn't allow me to give it to Matt, as she said "he'd never give me something like that", but as it's a gift and I explained her all that, we're gonna give that to him; here are some photos:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/115/4/3/Glitterati_Ukulele_by_quampol.jpg
Closer:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/038/a/5/Glitterati_Ukulele___Close_Up_by_quampol.jpg
Sorry, the room was dark and it doesn't look as shiny as with the lights on.
But yep, all I need to do is change the strings for new ones (already bought rly good ones, thanks to Assa for the link <3) as the old ones already sound bad.
So yep, it's all I have to say for today :).

And remember still two days are available from the story

I really love it! :happy: Looks kinda like that Glitterati savings box (to save money for Wembley :LOL:) I made!
Good work! :D

notreallyclever
07-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Maybe it's a stupid question but it's better to be absolutely sure...
Should picture be vertical or horizontal?:$:facepalm:

AMfrompoland!!
07-02-2010, 09:55 PM
now I know what's Muse pickup lines, haha.

AMfrompoland!!
07-02-2010, 09:56 PM
I really love it! :happy: Looks kinda like that Glitterati savings box (to save money for Wembley :LOL:) I made!
Good work! :D

:LOL: oi you :phu: I don't understand why everybody's laughing at that poor instrument! :chuckle:. Oh dear, but glad you like it :happy: and yes, it's a playable instrument. I can play some ratm and muse on it, haha.

AMfrompoland!!
07-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Maybe it's a stupid question but it's better to be absolutely sure...
Should picture be vertical or horizontal?:$:facepalm:

You do whatever you want, no worries :) We'll put it in a book the way it fits/the way you make it; just remember that it must be A4 (if you're sending that to me).

Trefline
07-02-2010, 10:02 PM
oh cool. thanks. :)

Alright, I actually know what's the pick-up line thread now.:p To be very honest, I think it's funny between fans, but I don't know if some should appear in the book. So, make sure there's nothing pervy in it, right? :)

notreallyclever
07-02-2010, 10:04 PM
You do whatever you want, no worries :) We'll put it in a book the way it fits/the way you make it; just remember that it must be A4 (if you're sending that to me).

Ok, thank you:)

lottiefunk
08-02-2010, 09:58 AM
I've done the first 3 sketches for Day 3.
I can't scan them (lack of scanner) so how do you want them?
They still need a bit of work on though, I can't decide whether to colour them or not

Octazooka
08-02-2010, 10:07 AM
This sounds awesome :awesome: I'm going back into fangirl mode! Maybe it's time to start on that Muse collage idea I had some time back :D

And oh if you guys didn't know, Dom mentioned the Board and the scrapbook thing on an interview last week :awesome: I can provide links :D

lottiefunk
08-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Link please...

I should really listen to interviews more;)

Octazooka
08-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Link please...

I should really listen to interviews more;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3_PftLvDZ8

They're totally pooped. :LOL:

Trefline
08-02-2010, 10:29 AM
This sounds awesome :awesome: I'm going back into fangirl mode! Maybe it's time to start on that Muse collage idea I had some time back :D

And oh if you guys didn't know, Dom mentioned the Board and the scrapbook thing on an interview last week :awesome: I can provide links :D

:D Glad you like it! And yes, a collage could be great. There are still two days left to illustrate the story, if I remember well, so if you want to take one... :)

Its here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=70934

Tadam! :)

Octazooka
08-02-2010, 10:31 AM
:D Glad you like it! And yes, a collage could be great. There are still two days left to illustrate the story, if I remember well, so if you want to take one... :)

Tadam! :)

:awesome:! No prob :D But it may have to wait after my exams. Or perhaps I could do it during my little pockets of spare time :D

Trefline
08-02-2010, 10:40 AM
:awesome:! No prob :D But it may have to wait after my exams. Or perhaps I could do it during my little pockets of spare time :D

Alright! You've got plenty of time anyway.:) I'm doing little stuffs in my spare time too.

Octazooka
08-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Alright! You've got plenty of time anyway.:) I'm doing little stuffs in my spare time too.
:awesome:!!

Zomg I was thinking of doing a Matt-only collage but it wouldn't be fair for Dom and Chris. :chuckle:

Trefline
08-02-2010, 10:55 AM
:awesome:!!

Zomg I was thinking of doing a Matt-only collage but it wouldn't be fair for Dom and Chris. :chuckle:

:LOL: Well, it's a scrapbook for Matt, but yeah, I like putting Dom and Chris in everything I make. :p I mean, they're always together, so I can't imagine one of them alone...

Octazooka
08-02-2010, 11:16 AM
:LOL: Well, it's a scrapbook for Matt, but yeah, I like putting Dom and Chris in everything I make. :p I mean, they're always together, so I can't imagine one of them alone...

Or maybe I should do one for each band member :awesome: ZOMG MATT!! *screams*

Kuutar
08-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Well, there's Chris' one just going on. Have you participated on that?

AMfrompoland!!
09-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Only one day left to illustrate! If anoyone wants to illustrate it, please pm me :).

AMfrompoland!!
09-02-2010, 04:50 PM
I've done the first 3 sketches for Day 3.
I can't scan them (lack of scanner) so how do you want them?
They still need a bit of work on though, I can't decide whether to colour them or not

If you could, it'd be nicer (and I guess in better quality) if you sent the original to me :) For more infos, just PM me. Or, of course, you can make a photo of it, just hope it'll be good quality :).

AMfrompoland!!
09-02-2010, 04:53 PM

Just I guess it'd be weird if Matt got some photos of Chris or Dom as a gift :LOL: Imagine his face going like: ":wtf:"...but yep, collage sounds nice :happy:

Muse'sEmo
09-02-2010, 10:03 PM
Cool Idea!!!!:D:p

AMfrompoland!!
09-02-2010, 10:11 PM
Cool Idea!!!!:D:p

Cheers for thinkin so :p.

Kuutar
09-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Damn, I'd help you with that last date, but I can't draw:(.

Ahkmed
10-02-2010, 12:13 AM
I seriously SERIOUSLY can't draw. And I obviously wouldn't want Matt to find that out so I think I'll participate in the scrapbook section and write a nice letter or perhaps a time line of Muse's accomplishments! :awesome: That would be fun. :happy: Anyways, I'll definitely help out. I love these scrapbook ideas and also having a united muser flag would be insanely awesome.

Trefline
10-02-2010, 10:17 AM

You have NO idea how I'm terrible at drawing. :LOL: But you can do something else, we'll find someone for the last date, for sure.:)

I seriously SERIOUSLY can't draw. And I obviously wouldn't want Matt to find that out so I think I'll participate in the scrapbook section and write a nice letter or perhaps a time line of Muse's accomplishments! :awesome: That would be fun. :happy: Anyways, I'll definitely help out. I love these scrapbook ideas and also having a united muser flag would be insanely awesome.

I like the expression "insanely awesome". :LOL: Thanks for joining! :)

AMfrompoland!!
10-02-2010, 06:50 PM

Awww *huggles* Don't worry all dates are taken already ;) *hugs* Also you can join in the scrapbook without drawing anything, so if you like make something for Maff :kiss:.

Squee :pimp: that's totally insane now; Thank you for helping us :chuckle: We must make it massive...like...supermassive!

You have NO idea how I'm terrible at drawing. :LOL: But you can do something else, we'll find someone for the last date, for sure.:)

You don't draw so how can you know that you draw so bad? :LOL:.

+ too much, best expression ever :chuckle:.

AMfrompoland!!
10-02-2010, 06:52 PM
All dates from the story are already taken. Thanks to people that decided to help us in that part of scrapbook :). Now we're waiting patiently for your works :happy:.

To "others" - Remember that "themed part" is not only a story and you can make something else in that and also a thing for "normal" part is appreciated ;).

Kuutar
10-02-2010, 07:14 PM

Nawww... I'm sure I'm much worse:p.

Awww *huggles* Don't worry all dates are taken already ;) *hugs* Also you can join in the scrapbook without drawing anything, so if you like make something for Maff :kiss:.

*huggles back* Good:).

:kiss:

Well, I try making something, but I can't be sure...

Trefline
10-02-2010, 07:41 PM

I tell you. I've tried and it's NOT good. :noey:

Nawww... I'm sure I'm much worse:p.

Wanna bet?:LOL:

Chocolate E. Clare
10-02-2010, 07:53 PM
my illustration is FINISHED!...and now my scanner dosnt work...:stunned:

what a bad time for it to fail ...
is it possible that i couls post it to you instead?

AMfrompoland!!
10-02-2010, 08:21 PM
my illustration is FINISHED!...and now my scanner dosnt work...:stunned:

what a bad time for it to fail ...
is it possible that i couls post it to you instead?

You can take a photo of it, but I guess posting would be better :) Just PM me and I'll send you where to send the drawing (original will be added to scrapbook then).

AMfrompoland!!
10-02-2010, 08:24 PM
I tell you. I've tried and it's NOT good. :noey:

Same with me my friend! *hi5s*.

I can bet you that I'm way worse than you :yesey:.

*huggles back* Good:). :kiss:

Well, I try making something, but I can't be sure...

:happy:.

Keep going and see if you come up with something pwoppa cool ;). We've got 171 days (counting from tomorrow) to the end of collecting stuffs :chuckle:.

Kuutar
10-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm sure...

:happy:.

Keep going and see if you come up with something pwoppa cool ;). We've got 171 days (counting from tomorrow) to the end of collecting stuffs :chuckle:.
Yeah, we've got some time left to think:p.

AMfrompoland!!
10-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Yeah, we've got some time left to think:p.

:yesey: It's only 171 days, come on :pope:. We must do it fast :chuckle:.

Trefline
10-02-2010, 09:13 PM
Same with me my friend! *hi5s*.

I can bet you that I'm way worse than you :yesey:.

I'm sure...

I KNOW I'M RIGHT.:LOL:
Alright. Seriously, I have to finish writing a story. I just don't have crazy inspiration at the moment... :rolleyes:

Edit: By the way guys, thought it'd be funny if we had a little group here. http://board.muse.mu/group.php?groupid=433 Join! :)

AMfrompoland!!
10-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Alright. Seriously, I have to finish writing a story. I just don't have crazy inspiration at the moment... :rolleyes:

Edit: By the way guys, thought it'd be funny if we had a little group here. http://board.muse.mu/group.php?groupid=433 Join! :)

2-3am ;). Try that :p.

:ninja:.

mafalda01
11-02-2010, 02:57 PM

great idea.... joined :D

Trefline
13-02-2010, 12:20 AM
great idea.... joined :D

Cool! :happy:
I'm done with my fourth story, at last! Was blocked in the middle of it for quite a long time. :chuckle:

EmilyB19
14-02-2010, 07:11 AM
When I read this I got really, really excited. I really want to contribute but I have no idea what to do. I might just write a little letter. Also I made this Muse themed picture in my Photoshop class so I might just scan that (If I can find it).

so yeah. hopefully that will be okay. :)

mafalda01
14-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Cool! :happy:
I'm done with my fourth story, at last! Was blocked in the middle of it for quite a long time. :chuckle:

awwww i've been away for some time now.... i want to readdddd themmmm :LOL:

Ahkmed
14-02-2010, 11:36 PM

Squee :pimp: that's totally insane now; Thank you for helping us :chuckle: We must make it massive...like...supermassive!

No problem. I'm glad you found my expression amusing. :LOL:

I think I know what I will do,I know the basics of a few different languages and have been taking lots of different languages in school for traveling, so I have decided to create a poster with Muse written in a bunch of different languages, as well as Matthew's (or perhaps the entire band, can't decide since this is a scrapbook for Matt) name also written in those languages. Now I know i can't draw, but I do have a lot of pencil, charcoal, and other artwork stuff because I simply love to draw even if it looks terrible. So I think I will give a go at writing the symbols with charcoal, which will be interesting since it is very very messy.(I will be using symbols for languages like Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hebrew, etc.) I will probably add some color afterwards to the writing to make it more interesting. Or I could just attatch the resistance artwork that I drew to it. :shifty: And then maybe include a timeline on the bottom of all the releases they've ever had. That will take a while to find out, hopefully I don't fail on the dates. :LOL: Of course, I will probably just wimp out and only do the languages. Doing the timeline seems far too complicated, but I would love for anyone to help out with certain dates for earlier releases! :happy:

Trefline
15-02-2010, 12:10 AM
When I read this I got really, really excited. I really want to contribute but I have no idea what to do. I might just write a little letter. Also I made this Muse themed picture in my Photoshop class so I might just scan that (If I can find it).

:) A letter will be good!

awwww i've been away for some time now.... i want to readdddd themmmm :LOL:

:LOL: I don't know if I'll post them here... must think about it.

I think I know what I will do,I know the basics of a few different languages and have been taking lots of different languages in school for traveling, so I have decided to create a poster with Muse written in a bunch of different languages, as well as Matthew's (or perhaps the entire band, can't decide since this is a scrapbook for Matt) name also written in those languages. Now I know i can't draw, but I do have a lot of pencil, charcoal, and other artwork stuff because I simply love to draw even if it looks terrible. So I think I will give a go at writing the symbols with charcoal, which will be interesting since it is very very messy.(I will be using symbols for languages like Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hebrew, etc.) I will probably add some color afterwards to the writing to make it more interesting. Or I could just attatch the resistance artwork that I drew to it. :shifty: And then maybe include a timeline on the bottom of all the releases they've ever had. That will take a while to find out, hopefully I don't fail on the dates. :LOL: Of course, I will probably just wimp out and only do the languages. Doing the timeline seems far too complicated, but I would love for anyone to help out with certain dates for earlier releases! :happy:

Well that sounds very interesting! Can't wait to see that. :happy:

coco1015w
15-02-2010, 11:48 AM
i would like to take part in this :D,
any work need to be done for the themed part? : )

Nutmegs
15-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Ive just emailed my stuff over :)

coco1015w
15-02-2010, 05:59 PM

great idea :), can i join you?
i know a tiny bit of languages too :p

AMfrompoland!!
15-02-2010, 06:07 PM

:stunned: Some of ideas are seeriously so good, that I have no idea how you find creativity for that. That sounds so brilliant! :happy:.

I know Polish :chuckle: *runs off*

You have loadssss of time to think what you wanna add, don't worry :). We're here to worry for you :chuckle:.

AMfrompoland!!
15-02-2010, 06:11 PM
i would like to take part in this :D,
any work need to be done for the themed part? : )

Oh? Depends what you mean :) You can still take part in the themed part if you mean it :ninja:. Anything that comes to your mind and connects with the story of "2-0-1-0" or "1984" is appreciated :pimp:.

Ive just emailed my stuff over :)

*checks* Got that :ninja:.

Ohhh also got a spam, scrapbook is a winner of lottery :awesome:...haha.

coco1015w
15-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Oh? Depends what you mean :) You can still take part in the themed part if you mean it :ninja:. Anything that comes to your mind and connects with the story of "2-0-1-0" or "1984" is appreciated :pimp:.

cheers :D , i will definitely try to brainstorm my retarded brain and see what comes up.

the problem is i get Cs for my visual arts........ :eek:

Nutmegs
15-02-2010, 06:37 PM

Good good

This is my Maffoo map if anyone wants to see it...

http://i49.tinypic.com/124fs0k.jpg

Trefline
15-02-2010, 10:43 PM

Oh God, spams... :facepalm:

Good good

that's AWESOME! There's everything, even Lady GaGa. :LOL::LOL:

super_assassin
16-02-2010, 12:44 AM

i don't think i'd be able to write a letter that long, anyway! :happy:

AMfrompoland!!
16-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Good good

:LOL: Srsly, you're my hero *shakes hands*.

cheers :D , i will definitely try to brainstorm my retarded brain and see what comes up.

the problem is i get Cs for my visual arts........ :eek:

:pimp: Glad you'll join in the project :party:.

Trefline
16-02-2010, 11:03 PM
i don't think i'd be able to write a letter that long, anyway! :happy:

:LOL: I don't even have an idea for a 2-line letter. :p

Ahkmed
17-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Sure! hmm...this is what I was thinking. Maybe you can write Matt's name in the different languages and I'll just do Muse. I was going to do both but I think would be confusing to see on the same page. So actually it would work out perfectly. One page for Muse and one page for Matt's name. :happy: I can PM you about what languages we could do!

:stunned: Some of ideas are seeriously so good, that I have no idea how you find creativity for that. That sounds so brilliant! :happy:.

I know Polish :chuckle: *runs off*

You have loadssss of time to think what you wanna add, don't worry :). We're here to worry for you :chuckle:.
Aw thanks. :D I'm very into learning languages so the idea just all of a sudden sparked in my head. I hope it turns out good though.

Good good

That is brilliant. :chuckle: He'll probably be freaked out that we know so much about him though. :eek:

Trefline
17-02-2010, 09:32 PM
Cooool. Muser cooperation. I love it! :LOL:

Ahkmed
17-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Cooool. Muser cooperation. I love it! :LOL:
:chuckle: I'm excited for this though. I love to draw and write especially in different languages. At first I was kind of like "Eh, it's kind of stupid to send fan-mail." But then I thought "What other chance would I ever get to do something like this?"

Trefline
17-02-2010, 11:39 PM
:chuckle: I'm excited for this though. I love to draw and write especially in different languages. At first I was kind of like "Eh, it's kind of stupid to send fan-mail." But then I thought "What other chance would I ever get to do something like this?"

:p I really feared some people would think "Fanatic people giving Matt a scrapbook, AGAIN?!" It's the 1st time I take part in something like that, so yes, I'm kind of excited too. :)

AMfrompoland!!
18-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Aw thanks. :D I'm very into learning languages so the idea just all of a sudden sparked in my head. I hope it turns out good though.

That'll surely turn out to be great :happy:.

:p I really feared some people would think "Fanatic people giving Matt a scrapbook, AGAIN?!" It's the 1st time I take part in something like that, so yes, I'm kind of excited too. :)

"amagad fangurlz making scwapbook fow maffooo, erghhhh, fuck nooo" that's what I thought ppl are going to say when I was writing the post :erm:.

Alliana0x
19-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Arghh, sorry I've not had time to edit my pic thing yet, I've been really busy with schoolwork/coursework/GCSEs/mocks etc. :( When do I need to finish it for? I will add to it asap! :)

AMfrompoland!!
19-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Arghh, sorry I've not had time to edit my pic thing yet, I've been really busy with schoolwork/coursework/GCSEs/mocks etc. :( When do I need to finish it for? I will add to it asap! :)

That's ok :).
You've got time 'till 1st August 2010, no need to rush :).

MuseRLegend
19-02-2010, 07:19 PM
I've been dying to meet Muse, and I just want to talk to them about how incredible they are. This si the perfect opportunity as I have no idea how to do it myself.
Thanks so much for this - I'll never forget it :)

DemonKiTTiE
19-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Count me in. Not sure what I want to do yet, but I am going to contribute in some way. :happy: At least I have time to think about it.!

LifeOfSydonia
19-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Count me in! Hell yes, I consider it a honor to make something :)
Don't know what yet, but absolutely something :)

einafets
19-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Sure! hmm...this is what I was thinking. Maybe you can write Matt's name in the different languages and I'll just do Muse. I was going to do both but I think would be confusing to see on the same page. So actually it would work out perfectly. One page for Muse and one page for Matt's name. :happy: I can PM you about what languages we could do!

I could do it in hieroglyphs if you want! :happy: (studying Egyptology finally pays off! :rolleyes::p)

HappyDancer
19-02-2010, 11:08 PM
I would love to contribute to this! It would probably be a weird little Muse related drawing if I do.

supermassivemuselover
20-02-2010, 01:22 PM
do you want it to be a virtual thing, done on the computer or am i able to do a physical one and send it? sorry if i didn't explain that very well

Alliana0x
20-02-2010, 05:56 PM
That's ok :).
You've got time 'till 1st August 2010, no need to rush :).

Oh hahah OK that's great then! :p If I really managed to find no time at all I can do it during the Summer hols after my GCSEs :p

AMfrompoland!!
21-02-2010, 06:31 PM
I could do it in hieroglyphs if you want! :happy: (studying Egyptology finally pays off! :rolleyes::p)

:stunned: WOW! People, you're srsly killing me with all the ideas! That's gonna be a great work :pimp:.

AMfrompoland!!
21-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Count me in. Not sure what I want to do yet, but I am going to contribute in some way. :happy: At least I have time to think about it.!

Yayyy, thank you guys for joining :happy: I'm sure you'll come up with something great :D.

Trefline
21-02-2010, 06:33 PM

Thank you both! :D

:LOL: That'd be brillant!!

I would love to contribute to this! It would probably be a weird little Muse related drawing if I do.

Ehe, why not. :)

I've been dying to meet Muse, and I just want to talk to them about how incredible they are. This si the perfect opportunity as I have no idea how to do it myself.
Thanks so much for this - I'll never forget it :)

Well, try to give your contribution to the scrapbook, and I'm sure that Matt will love it. :) There are loads of people here who'd do anything to meet Muse, but unfortunately I'm not sure if this is ever going to happen. What is clear is that we won't be able to make a huge convo to give the scrapbook to anyone to pass it on...

AMfrompoland!!
21-02-2010, 06:34 PM
do you want it to be a virtual thing, done on the computer or am i able to do a physical one and send it? sorry if i didn't explain that very well

Whatever you like, you choose the way you send us stuffs :). You can send virtually on email BUT you can send your work by the post just then PM me so I will give you the address :).

AMfrompoland!!
21-02-2010, 06:36 PM

Why not, that sounds perfect for me :).

Sazzyr
21-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Count me in too!:D Awesome idea! :D Contibute any way i can:happy:

Trefline
22-02-2010, 11:27 AM

Yeepee!:LOL:
Alright, I've written 3 or 4 stories, can't remember, now AM I'm waiting for your illustrations to it. :p Now I'm wondering what else I could do. Maybe write a little something for the normal part.

AMfrompoland!!
22-02-2010, 11:32 AM

:pimp: *counts in* Just hope it won't just end at saying that you'll make something :ninja:.

*hopes someone will do anything* :unsure:.

I got srsly weird emails on scrapbook mail....but hey scrapbook won 1 million pounds :awesome:!!

Yeepee!:LOL:
Alright, I've written 3 or 4 stories, can't remember, now AM I'm waiting for your illustrations to it. :p Now I'm wondering what else I could do. Maybe write a little something for the normal part.

I think it was 4, but I'm not sure :LOL:. Gonna make projects at friday :ninja:.

Write 875365786378 paged letter to Maffyboo :yesey: He'll appreciate it while skipping couple of pages :LOL:.

coco1015w
23-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Whatever you like, you choose the way you send us stuffs :). You can send virtually on email BUT you can send your work by the post just then PM me so I will give you the address :).

That'd be great

(i know you weren't replying to me :p)

i've got some ideas :D , see you on PM ^___^!

CapcomGal
23-02-2010, 12:50 PM

I'd like to get involved,if it's not too late. I can write in Anglo Saxon runes! (Because I'm sad XD)

Trefline
23-02-2010, 04:56 PM
I think it was 4, but I'm not sure :LOL:. Gonna make projects at friday :ninja:.

Write 875365786378 paged letter to Maffyboo :yesey: He'll appreciate it while skipping couple of pages :LOL:.

Alright. :D
Oh Lord, I don't even have a single idea of something smart to write.
"Hello Matt. So if you ever get this scrapbook, that means you're a real person. Which I seriously doubt. :noey:"

YouSetMySoulAlight
23-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Great idea :D I'd love to be involved
I'll try and write a letter or do a crap drawing or something :LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
23-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Great idea :D I'd love to be involved
I'll try and write a letter or do a crap drawing or something :LOL:

:LOL: "crap" drawing sounds good for me :yesey:.
*hi5s* cheers for being a part of it :D.

Alright. :D
Oh Lord, I don't even have a single idea of something smart to write.
"Hello Matt. So if you ever get this scrapbook, that means you're a real person. Which I seriously doubt. :noey:"

:LOL: it's something I'd write on his myspace account, cause they get shitloads of messages he'd not notice this one! haha.

That'd be great

(i know you weren't replying to me :p)

i've got some ideas :D , see you on PM ^___^!

:happy: Ok.

We need to make it pwoppa big...biggew than the biggest big thing on Eawth!

YouSetMySoulAlight
23-02-2010, 08:13 PM
:LOL: "crap" drawing sounds good for me :yesey:.
*hi5s* cheers for being a part of it :D.

*hi5s back* :D ok then I'll get to work

AMfrompoland!!
23-02-2010, 08:20 PM
*hi5s back* :D ok then I'll get to work

:party:. if we get 300pages it'd be awesome or some more :LOL: as a dad (person that will make the book a REAL book) of a graphic said: "the more pages we'll have it'll be easier to make it" :pimp:.

Trefline
23-02-2010, 10:36 PM
:party:. if we get 300pages it'd be awesome or some more :LOL: as a dad (person that will make the book a REAL book) of a graphic said: "the more pages we'll have it'll be easier to make it" :pimp:.

*begins to write a novel* :LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
24-02-2010, 04:46 PM
*begins to write a novel* :LOL:

let's start!

"Dear Matt, (...)" :LOL:.

AMfrompoland!!
27-02-2010, 11:55 PM
We just won 500,000GB at British Lottery :cool:.

And ay! Got an amazing story on the email :happy:.

Citizen Erased
28-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Ahah! I've just thought of something! Last year, in art, I did an ink portrait of Matt, forgot about that...I was stuck for ideas of what to draw/paint, but if the portrait looks as decent as I remember it did, I could use that!

Just need to find it at school now... :shifty:

What is the size limit, again? :erm:

doctorinthetardis
28-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Fuck yeah. I'm so doing some drawings. :D

AMfrompoland!!
28-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Ahah! I've just thought of something! Last year, in art, I did an ink portrait of Matt, forgot about that...I was stuck for ideas of what to draw/paint, but if the portrait looks as decent as I remember it did, I could use that!

Size limit:
if you're scanning it - none
if you're sending original - A4.

:\mm/: ROCK ON!

AMfrompoland!!
01-03-2010, 11:05 AM
FLAG INFOS!!

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x149/AM_1_album/Mattsscrapbook.jpg

We’ve got an idea of adding a flag to the scrapbook. The flag’d look like: on one side: photos of fans/or Muse in a shape of Eurasia and a writing “United Muse Fans” and the back of the flag’d be with photos of fans with a writing “we’re not droplets in the ocean”.

Results of voting:
YES - 133 votes
NO - 10 votes

Thank you all for voting and paying attention to our project :). So now, all you have to do, if you want to, is send us a photo of you (just please, no "emo/teen pornography" a'la Miley Cyrus) at email: flagatto@hotmail.com

We're not going to use your photos anywhere else than the flag The work will be visible only for Matt's eyes, mine and eyes of the graphic whose gonna edit the photos. We're not gonna spread them all around the web, don't worry :). We'll show the project as soon as it's going to be finished.

We're collecting photos till 10th May 2010. We have to finish collecting them ealier, cause we have to send the project of graphics to shop and then they'll tell us about the costs and making it'll take a month. Also a rly helpful Muser said she'll ask in her city bout the prices of making flags etc.

Flag will be as big as Eurasia flag on muse.mu shop, which means 80x110cms.

Thank you for taking part in it :pimp:.

CHEERS!
Scrapbook Crew
xxx

Photos would be nice in the size of normal photos size you get at photograph while printing pics in a print shop means about: (height)15x(width)11cmsor something :shifty:.

in the email write ur: real name and username - same reason as for the scrapbook part ;).

Trefline
01-03-2010, 11:06 AM
We just won 500,000GB at British Lottery :cool:.

And ay! Got an amazing story on the email :happy:.

Woohoo! We'll make a golden cover for the scrapbook then. :chuckle:

So many people drawing, this scrapbook's gonna be art. :LOL:

AMfrompoland!!
01-03-2010, 11:14 AM
Woohoo! We'll make a golden cover for the scrapbook then. :chuckle:

So many people drawing, this scrapbook's gonna be art. :LOL:

We'll get a nobel price in literature and art :LOL:.

Art? :wtf: It's AWT :phu:.

Trefline
01-03-2010, 11:28 AM
We'll get a nobel price in literature and art :LOL:.

Art? :wtf: It's AWT :phu:.

:LOL: That'd be funny.:p
I can't wait to see the result of this scrapbook. It's going to look fab!