PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand Musers Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

darkshineskitty
10-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Hahha I can get 100% expert vocals on that song, not sure why, can't sing to save myself but can somehow trick the rock band.
Drums are too hard! Bass is where I rock out!

Gulp, hope the comp is ok!

I have to sing it high. I can't go anywhere near low enough to do it how he does so it was way higher instead. Still did awesome though :awesome:

Tacticalkat
10-10-2009, 10:47 AM
I have to sing it high. I can't go anywhere near low enough to do it how he does so it was way higher instead. Still did awesome though :awesome:

Hahahhahhaaa I have to alternate between the super manly low that I can get and the super crazy high bit that I can also get, I just can't get any of the range in between! LOL.

It's a fun song to sing. Is it your game or someone else's?

MistressMary
10-10-2009, 10:48 AM
Oooo... i've only watched part of let the right one in... I had to go to work so missed it... I'll have to get it off my friend with that kinda of review. :)

Ghosty Ghost
10-10-2009, 10:50 AM
No... I found that it wasn't really my cup of tea. I'm now focusing on political science, biology and economics... So it'll take me awhile.. What are you doing again?
Just to dig this up... I was doing geography and history, graduated last year :)

I watched I'm Not There this evening, it was the most enjoyable film I've seen in a long time.

darkshineskitty
10-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Hahahhahhaaa I have to alternate between the super manly low that I can get and the super crazy high bit that I can also get, I just can't get any of the range in between! LOL.

It's a fun song to sing. Is it your game or someone else's?

It's my friend's- we all went around there on Friday to play it.
Haha yeah that's the same with me for some songs, there's just that one middling note that I can't get and have to either sing high or sing low. I think it was particularly with The Killers that I was like whyyy did I do this? :LOL:

Tacticalkat
10-10-2009, 10:58 AM
It's my friend's- we all went around there on Friday to play it.
Haha yeah that's the same with me for some songs, there's just that one middling note that I can't get and have to either sing high or sing low. I think it was particularly with The Killers that I was like whyyy did I do this? :LOL:

Oh yeah I know that feeling, I always get booted onto singing, when I want to be rocking the bass!!!!

So tired now, think I'll go to bed with my book, am on book 7 of 8 from the books True Blood is based on :)

Night all! Have a good one tomorrow!

_Ed_
10-10-2009, 11:00 AM
I didn't know it was based on books. Night!

darkshineskitty
10-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Oh yeah I know that feeling, I always get booted onto singing, when I want to be rocking the bass!!!!

So tired now, think I'll go to bed with my book, am on book 7 of 8 from the books True Blood is based on :)

Night all! Have a good one tomorrow!

I don't mind singing, because the others are too hard for me. I didn't even try bass.
Ooh sounds like a good read!

Night Kat :happy:

_Ed_
10-10-2009, 12:01 PM
http://www.illogicopedia.org/images/e/e6/Sloth.jpg

JoBear
10-10-2009, 11:01 PM
i like their claw/hand things, saw them at london zoo.

Michelle
11-10-2009, 01:51 AM
It's going to be released in the normal cinemas soon though I think :happy: It looks really good.

Ooh, awesome! :happy:

Second was 'Let the Right One In' a subtitled (unexpected) Swedish vampiresque-horror-romance.

I've seen it too, it's very ineresting.

:happy: I hope I get to see them one day. The little babies are so cute.

Michelle
11-10-2009, 02:19 AM
http://cute-n-tiny.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/3364851456_4a149b2952-400x265.jpg

:happy: More! (http://cute-n-tiny.com/cute-animals/top-10-cutest-sloths/)

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 03:01 AM
Aw those things are so funny looking!

Today is so beautiful! And I've accomplished loads too, cleaned my room
(a huge undertaking) taken the dog for a massive walk, started my speech for the wedding and realised how much I love dancing toys. They crack me up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlCW67O-cso

And it was $5 :D

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 03:42 AM
Yeah, it's a really beautiful day today.

Speech for the wedding?

JoBear
11-10-2009, 03:51 AM
you have a dog?

i've been pretty productive too, cleaned up the spare room for guests in november and then planted some lettuce, coriander and radishes. hope they grow. nice it feels like spring again.

also listed some more muse singles on trademe (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=576518)if anyone's interested.

JoBear
11-10-2009, 03:53 AM
:LOL: the way its ears go!

now if only i were to start this insurance study beside me. why did i sign up to do this paper?!

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 03:54 AM
So apparently someone from Boyzone died. Random.

JoBear
11-10-2009, 03:55 AM
the gay one!

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 03:58 AM
I did not know that. I've learnt more about him in the last few minutes than I did in the whole time he was alive and in Boyzone.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Yeah, it's a really beautiful day today.

Speech for the wedding?

Yus, it's my best friend's wedding on Saturday, and I am a bridesmaid, and have to make a sppech. Pooh! I like speeches just not sure if I have that many nice things to say this time! ;)

you have a dog?

i've been pretty productive too, cleaned up the spare room for guests in november and then planted some lettuce, coriander and radishes. hope they grow. nice it feels like spring again.

also listed some more muse singles on trademe (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=576518)if anyone's interested.

I do indeed, a black lab collie cross called Sophie, she's mad and daft and usually well behaved :D

Yay sounds like you have been quite the green fingered person! Or is it green thumb? I'm never sure....

:LOL: the way its ears go!

now if only i were to start this insurance study beside me. why did i sign up to do this paper?!

Oh my, I know! It's the best $5 I ever spent, he cracks me up!

Aww, my best mate will be gutted, she loved the gay one!

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 04:51 AM
Yus, it's my best friend's wedding on Saturday, and I am a bridesmaid, and have to make a sppech. Pooh! I like speeches just not sure if I have that many nice things to say this time! ;)
:LOL:
You must be looking forward to that though. Awesome. Any pre-wedding parties planned?

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 04:55 AM
You must be looking forward to that though. Awesome. Any pre-wedding parties planned?

Have done the hen's night successfully, her family is Mormon (though she's not really anymore) and so I had to make it please everyone, which I think it did in the end.

It's also possibly the worst marriage possible, so much that not one of her friends or family think it's a good idea, so there will be some awkward moments on the day, including a very high chance that the groom will be drunk and high. :stunned:

I've just realised that I can't get to work tomorrow. So angry. Looks like I am going to have to spend $40 on a taxi. Grrrr.

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 04:58 AM
Have done the hen's night successfully, her family is Mormon (though she's not really anymore) and so I had to make it please everyone, which I think it did in the end.

It's also possibly the worst marriage possible, so much that not one of her friends or family think it's a good idea, so there will be some awkward moments on the day, including a very high chance that the groom will be drunk and high. :stunned:
Oh, I see. :( Not awesome.

I've just realised that I can't get to work tomorrow. So angry. Looks like I am going to have to spend $40 on a taxi. Grrrr.
No fun. Is that because of the bus strike?

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 05:00 AM
QUOTE=_Ed_;6571494]Oh, I see. :( That's not good at all then.

No fun. Is that because of the bus strike?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I forgot about it and don't start til one so can't get a ride in with anyone. GAH.

I've written two lines of my speech. :facepalm:[
I figure if I just talk about her I should be ok right>?

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 05:01 AM
Yeah, absolutely.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 05:09 AM
lol at your avatar!

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 05:17 AM
He's one of my favourite TV characters ever - rambles incoherently with a few random words chucked in and then ends each rant with "I'm afraid I was very, very drunk." :LOL:

JoBear
11-10-2009, 05:26 AM
tv3 sucks, had 15 minutes of news and then put bathurst back on. now we have to watch tvone news and its the worse. :( (sorry richard)

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 05:26 AM

Yet another reason for me to get a debit card!

Yeah I forgot about it and don't start til one so can't get a ride in with anyone. GAH.

There are alternative buses running in some areas, check the Maxx website and you might be able to go in with Ritchies or Urban Express.

It's my sis' birthday today :happy: We went to a nice cafe in Mt Eden for late brunch and I got her a gift and made a card from a picture on icanhascheezburger.com :LOL:

Edit: And we made CUPCAKES last night! I did an awesome decorating job with icing and we gave a box of them to her for herself and her flatmates :happy:

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 05:27 AM
tv3 sucks, had 15 minutes of news and then put bathurst back on. now we have to watch tvone news and its the worse. :( (sorry richard)
Harsh.

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 05:27 AM
It's my sis' birthday today :happy: We went to a nice cafe in Mt Eden for late brunch and I got her a gift and made a card from a picture on icanhascheezburger.com :LOL:

Edit: And we made CUPCAKES last night! I did an awesome decorating job with icing and we gave a box of them to her for herself and her flatmates :happy:
:awesome:

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 05:32 AM
:awesome:

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/d/u/durrhurrplz.png?1

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 05:34 AM
Mildly frightening.

JoBear
11-10-2009, 06:17 AM
i don't even know how to get into my new branch tomorrow :awesome: i've got to time my arrival that i'm not too early that i'm standing out like a retard or that i don't arrive too late as i'll have to get changed into my uniform.

Me Rug I Sty
11-10-2009, 06:29 AM
i don't even know how to get into my new branch tomorrow :awesome: i've got to time my arrival that i'm not too early that i'm standing out like a retard or that i don't arrive too late as i'll have to get changed into my uniform.
Sorry to take everyone off topic, but I am starting to collect muse singles, so if anyone wants to sell some chuck ‘em on trademe and give me the link! I’ll buy for the right price. I already have Supermassive Black Hole, Sing For Absolution w/DVD, Hysteria DVD only

JoBear
11-10-2009, 06:39 AM
random quote is random.

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 07:12 AM
random quote is random.

Especially as you just talked about selling Muse singles on trademe :facepalm: :LOL:

Me Rug I Sty
11-10-2009, 08:17 AM
Sorry-did quick reply and I didn't uncheck quote :$

Super Sammy!
11-10-2009, 08:56 AM
:facepalm:
Urgh, tomorrow begins intense revision for exams. I could've had any geography teacher, any maths teacher, but no, I get ones that are too intense about their subjects, and pile on tonnes of homework for exams I'll probably screw up anyway :chuckle:

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Urgh, tomorrow begins intense revision for exams. I could've had any geography teacher, any maths teacher, but no, I get ones that are too intense about their subjects, and pile on tonnes of homework for exams I'll probably screw up anyway :chuckle:

Ohh sucky, good luck with that! When are the exams?

I just watched The Dark Knight, haven't seen it before. Creeeeeeepy.

Michelle
11-10-2009, 10:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlCW67O-cso

And it was $5 :D

Haha, that is awesome! :happy:

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/d/u/durrhurrplz.png?1

I just watched The Dark Knight, haven't seen it before. Creeeeeeepy.

I watched it again on Saturday night. Has to be one of my favourite movies.

Super Sammy!
11-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Ohh sucky, good luck with that! When are the exams?

They start November 16th. :indiff:

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:21 AM
I hadn't seen it, avoided all the hype and waited, and it was good! Heath was chilling, and very Jack Nicholson-esque!

But I just realised I watched it while wearing my batman hoodie (completely unintentional) :facepalm:

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:22 AM

Oh good on you starting to prepare at a reasonable time! I tend to start studying far too late.... like a week before hahahah, and then wonder why I don't do as well as I could!

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Haha, me too. Never a good strategy.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:28 AM
Haha, me too. Never a good strategy.

And yet I still end up doing it every time...... why can't I just not be lazy?!

Michelle
11-10-2009, 10:29 AM
Me three :rolleyes:

But I just realised I watched it while wearing my batman hoodie (completely unintentional) :facepalm:

Nice :LOL:

Super Sammy!
11-10-2009, 10:30 AM
Oh good on you starting to prepare at a reasonable time! I tend to start studying far too late.... like a week before hahahah, and then wonder why I don't do as well as I could!

That's the thing - I'll end up doing exactly that :LOL: I'll screw around the next 4 weeks, then realise it's exam time, and I need to start getting my arse into gear :p

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:34 AM
That's the thing - I'll end up doing exactly that :LOL: I'll screw around the next 4 weeks, then realise it's exam time, and I need to start getting my arse into gear :p

Oh no! Don't shatter my illusions that people actually study properly! :)

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 10:35 AM
Oh no! Don't shatter my illusions that people actually study properly! :)
No one does!

Everyone I know at uni this year who's doing a dissertation only started it last month. :LOL: They had all year.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:39 AM
No one does!

Everyone I know at uni this year who's doing a dissertation only started it last month. :LOL: They had all year.

Bahhahahha, it's so shocking ahhh. I usually find that the assignments I leave til the very last minute come out with pretty hot marks, but not so for the exams, haa.

I'm beginning to wonder about my taste in guys, just read a status update that horrified me. Bah.

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm beginning to wonder about my taste in guys, just read a status update that horrified me. Bah.
Oh no. :( Was it work guy? What did it say?

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:43 AM
Oh no. :( Was it work guy? What did it say?

Yeah work guy, who I thought was quite decent, but maybe not....

--------- ------------- is what happens when a period goes wrong

Gross.

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 10:47 AM
:erm:
That's quite unpleasant.

I guess it's an attempt at a joke that's just missed the mark...by quite a bit. Maybe he should just not try to be funny.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:52 AM
:erm:
That's quite unpleasant.

I guess it's an attempt at a joke that's just missed the mark...by quite a bit. Maybe he should just not try to be funny.

Yeah it's pretty nasty! Poo where did all the good ones go?

How can it have been so hot through the day and so cold tonight? Might need to get my batman slippers out.

Heh I actually don't know why I have so much merchandise, I just like pretending to be a superhero I guess :awesome:

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 10:52 AM

I have plenty more where that came from :LOL:

My first one is Nov 3rd or something so you're lucky :p

Yeah work guy, who I thought was quite decent, but maybe not....

--------- ------------- is what happens when a period goes wrong

Gross.

Wat, I don't even get that :erm: :LOL:

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 10:53 AM
How can it have been so hot through the day and so cold tonight?
I think it's because I finished work! :rolleyes:

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:56 AM
I think it's because I finished work! :rolleyes:

So it's YOUR fault? :stongue:

I'm not sure what that smiley's for, but I think I used it innappropriately.

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm not sure what that smiley's for, but I think I used it innappropriately.
I've never seen it used and thought, "wow, that was perfect for this situation."

I don't think it can be done.

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 10:58 AM
I've never seen it used and thought, "wow, that was perfect for this situation."

I don't think it can be done.

Beautiful men/women thread, innit.
Or the PMT, depending on your preference :LOL:

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:01 AM
Beautiful men/women thread, innit.
Or the PMT, depending on your preference :LOL:

But it's slightly, crazed, manic, drooley..... ahhh yes, PMT it is :p

Michelle
11-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Heh I actually don't know why I have so much merchandise, I just like pretending to be a superhero I guess :awesome:

I has cheetah slippers :awesome:

I have plenty more where that came from :LOL:

Oh joy. :LOL:

But it's slightly, crazed, manic, drooley..... ahhh yes, PMT it is :p

Yeah, basically for anything drool worthy. Or perhaps where :p just doesn't suffice.

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Oh joy. :LOL:

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/n/o/notimpressedplz.png
I don't appreciate that tone of voice

:chuckle:

Michelle
11-10-2009, 11:17 AM

I don't know why but that one makes me laugh even more :LOL:

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:18 AM

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this one is GREAT!

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
I don't know why but that one makes me laugh even more :LOL:

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/v/e/verynotimpressedplz.png?1

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/m/imrlynotimpressedplz.png?2

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 11:19 AM
Haha, that's a great sequence.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:22 AM
I love this place :D

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 11:27 AM
http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/550umbbig.jpg
That's a bit excessive, isn't it?

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 11:30 AM

Excessively AWESOME :awesome:
Where is that?

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Wow, must have had a lot of rain! Maybe they were expecting cats and dogs? ;)

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 11:31 AM
I don't know actually. I just searched for excessively big umbrella. :LOL:

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Lol you actually searched that????

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 11:33 AM
I did.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Impressive!

"The Big Umbrella, twice the radius of the biggest menís umbrella on the market, was designed to shield up to 16 people from the rain"

16! Imagine!

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 11:36 AM
You'd have to be a bit cosy with the other 15, though, wouldn't you?

And none of this "uh, I want to go that way" nonsense.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:39 AM
You'd have to be a bit cosy with the other 15, though, wouldn't you?

And none of this "uh, I want to go that way" nonsense.

Hahah, yeah, and the people on the edges would no doubt get eye poked by the spokes.
There would be a lot of jostling.
I like that word.

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Jostling is a great word.

I also like hobnob.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Jostling is a great word.

I also like hobnob.

mmmmm hobnobs, they are delicious!

I also like 'jaunty'
especially when referring to the bass clarinet part of IBTY, it's so cute and JAUNTY!

Michelle
11-10-2009, 11:48 AM

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/v/e/verynotimpressedplz.png?1

http://a.deviantart.net/avatars/i/m/imrlynotimpressedplz.png?2

Ahahaha :LOL: *Saves*

Ooh, I want! :LOL: But I don't think it would be very useful here with the wind :(

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 11:49 AM
I also like 'jaunty'
especially when referring to the bass clarinet part of IBTY, it's so cute and JAUNTY!
It is very jaunty. You could also call it effervescent, or buoyant.

With that, I'll go to bed. Night! Hope everyone's Monday is as good as a Monday can be.

_Ed_
11-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Ooh, I want! :LOL: But I don't think it would be very useful here with the wind :(
Haha, you'd be airborne.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Ahahaha :LOL: *Saves*

I think you might do a Mary Poppins with that!

I need to go to bed!

Night all, have a good day tomorrow!

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Impressive!
"The Big Umbrella, twice the radius of the biggest menís umbrella on the market, was designed to shield up to 16 people from the rain"
16! Imagine!

I just imagine everyone shuffling around in little steps, and turning like one big mass :LOL:

mmmmm hobnobs, they are delicious!

I also like 'jaunty'

Hats must be worn at a jaunty angle :phu: This is the only proper way.

Night Kat, Rich :happy:

Michelle
11-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Haha, you'd be airborne.

I think you might do a Mary Poppins with that!

I need to go to bed!

Night all, have a good day tomorrow!

I just might. It's really windy down by the river, so if I got harnessed up to it I could go gliding down the river.

Good night Rich and Kat, you have a good day too! :)

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 11:59 AM
I just might. It's really windy down by the river, so if I got harnessed up to it I could go gliding down the river.

That would be so much fun! Imagine if one of those things turned inside out though. It would be so hard to wrestle back the right way.

Michelle
11-10-2009, 12:05 PM
It would probably blow away before you could get it all back the right way :LOL:

darkshineskitty
11-10-2009, 12:07 PM
It would probably blow away before you could get it all back the right way :LOL:

Probably. I once saw an umbrella close on a guy's head, one of the most hilarious moments of my life, but I imagine this one would enclose your entire body!

I'm going to go to bed now, got to go to a tutorial tomorrow and buses are still striking. Hope you have a good day down south! Don't get blown away with an umbrella! :LOL: Night.

Michelle
11-10-2009, 12:12 PM
Probably. I once saw an umbrella close on a guy's head, one of the most hilarious moments of my life, but I imagine this one would enclose your entire body!

Haha, a must see I suspect.

I'm going to go to bed now, got to go to a tutorial tomorrow and buses are still striking. Hope you have a good day down south! Don't get blown away with an umbrella! :LOL: Night.

Thanks, but I should be right, don't think this will happen..

http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/wind_umbrella.jpg

Good night, hope you have a good day too :)

Me Rug I Sty
11-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Sorry to take everyone off topic, but I am starting to collect muse singles, so if anyone wants to sell some chuck Ďem on trademe and give me the link! Iíll buy for the right price. I already have Supermassive Black Hole, Sing For Absolution w/DVD, Hysteria DVD onlyANyone?

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 09:53 PM
ANyone?

If you read the thread one of the Moas is in fact selling some singles on trademe, was only a couple of posts before yours. I'd check there.

Tacticalkat
11-10-2009, 10:39 PM

Good night Rich and Kat, you have a good day too! :)

You could always use it like this if it turned inside out and use it as a boat!!!

Michelle
12-10-2009, 01:18 AM
You could always use it like this if it turned inside out and use it as a boat!!!

Oh yes! That would be quite fun, just need a paddle or two and off I go. For one second though then I'd tip out :chuckle:

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 01:24 AM
http://www.bannedinhollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/wind_umbrella.jpg

Calamity.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 02:24 AM
http://ernslaw.co.nz/assets/resources-environmental-management/_resampled/ResizedImage300208-kiwi.jpg

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 02:26 AM
I didn't know they had whiskers.

How's your day going?

Michelle
12-10-2009, 02:43 AM
They do indeed. Help them find their way around at night and stuff. I just love how prominent they are in that pic and the look it's giving :LOL:

Can't see them so well in my photo on this little fella.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/Musedmichelle/Kiwi/IMG_0611.jpg?t=1255315297

My day is going alright, thanks. Got an extension for an assignment that was due Friday, but it doesn't make much difference as it's just made it due around the same time as my other one. So I'm trying to start it anyway.

How about yourself?

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 02:48 AM
It's annoying when you get extensions like that. "Sweet...oh."

My day's been ok, thanks. Sitting in the postgrad lab trying to work on an essay but it's hard to concentrate.

Me Rug I Sty
12-10-2009, 03:08 AM
If you read the thread one of the Moas is in fact selling some singles on trademe, was only a couple of posts before yours. I'd check there.

I have those on my watchlist at the moment - just wondering if there are anymore...

Michelle
12-10-2009, 03:42 AM
It's annoying when you get extensions like that. "Sweet...oh."

My day's been ok, thanks. Sitting in the postgrad lab trying to work on an essay but it's hard to concentrate.

Exactly :LOL:

It sure is annoying when you can't concentrate. I haven't been able to concentrate well for the past week, lol.

I have those on my watchlist at the moment - just wondering if there are anymore...

Don't think I'll be selling any of mine. Took too much effort getting them and their pretty. Even though I need money to get a car, I don't think I'll be able to get back what I paid for them because of postage prices, unless they got a good bidding war on ebay :LOL:

Me Rug I Sty
12-10-2009, 04:08 AM
Exactly :LOL:

It sure is annoying when you can't concentrate. I haven't been able to concentrate well for the past week, lol.

Don't think I'll be selling any of mine. Took too much effort getting them and their pretty. Even though I need money to get a car, I don't think I'll be able to get back what I paid for them because of postage prices, unless they got a good bidding war on ebay :LOL:
Dang. Well if you chane your mind...
Anyone else?

Super Sammy!
12-10-2009, 04:16 AM
School wasn't actually too bad. 'twas nice to see a few people I haven't seen for a couple of weeks. :happy:

However, I already hate geography and maths revision :chuckle:

Me Rug I Sty
12-10-2009, 05:01 AM
We don't even have geography at our school untill year 12.

JoBear
12-10-2009, 05:07 AM
first day at the new branch...within 20 minutes i'm sent back to my old branch as they were 5 staff down.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 05:20 AM
first day at the new branch...within 20 minutes i'm sent back to my old branch as they were 5 staff down.

Awkwardness. Makes Friday's send off feel like a waste, doesn't it. How was the first 20 minutes then?

JoBear
12-10-2009, 05:33 AM
Awkwardness. Makes Friday's send off feel like a waste, doesn't it. How was the first 20 minutes then?
it was alright, was told that i can start at 9am everyday if i want so probably will be doing that so i don't have to get up so early!

the branch is massive, there's a wee gym upstairs and a storage room that is twice the size of my old branch staffroom (which was for nine people - their branch is 4 people at most). also the manager said he trusted me to make my own decisions - which is awesome.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 05:33 AM
That's good news.

But if you start later, do you have to stay later at the end of the day?

JoBear
12-10-2009, 05:35 AM
i only get a half hour lunch but i'd rather that anyway. and i can come in at 8:30am when i want a longer lunch.

today i took like 9 claims, so glad i got to put them in other people's names.

JoBear
12-10-2009, 05:39 AM
oh and i saw muse are in japan before bdo so there's no room for any sideshows here.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 05:39 AM
No, but that's not surprising. I don't remember a BDO headliner ever doing a sideshow in Auckland. Not much point when they're doing a full-length set at BDO I guess.

They'll hopefully come back later in the tour.

JoBear
12-10-2009, 05:42 AM
No, but that's not surprising. I don't remember a BDO headliner ever doing a sideshow in Auckland. Not much point when they're doing a full-length set at BDO I guess.

They'll hopefully come back later in the tour.
thats the normal pattern anyway, come back in the winter.

Super Sammy!
12-10-2009, 06:31 AM
Question - do they sell merchandise at the BDO?

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 06:32 AM
Yes, but often at exorbitant prices.

Super Sammy!
12-10-2009, 06:38 AM
Yes, but often at exorbitant prices.

Ah, I see... I don't really wanna carry around much cash on the day, so I think I might pass :p

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 06:39 AM
Fair enough, but you do need cash if you want to buy food/drinks. The queue at the eftpos thing is obscene.

Super Sammy!
12-10-2009, 06:41 AM
My sister went last year, she said she spent $60+ on food and drinks alone. I know I need a fair bit anyway... I didn't wanna have to use an eftpos card anyway :p

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 06:52 AM
So police are digging in the backyard of the house that toddler went missing from.

Ghosty Ghost
12-10-2009, 07:14 AM
Surely they could have hidden her better than that?

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 07:16 AM
You'd think so. Especially if they were getting support from the McCanns. :ninja:

JoBear
12-10-2009, 07:20 AM
http://www.michaels-reisetagebuch.com/aus/dingo.jpg?

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Poor scapedingo.

JoBear
12-10-2009, 07:28 AM
i always think when the government starts playing the civil defence ads more often that they know something we don't know.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 07:28 AM
That's a good point.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 08:37 AM
it was alright, was told that i can start at 9am everyday if i want so probably will be doing that so i don't have to get up so early!

the branch is massive, there's a wee gym upstairs and a storage room that is twice the size of my old branch staffroom (which was for nine people - their branch is 4 people at most). also the manager said he trusted me to make my own decisions - which is awesome.

Sounds like it should be pretty nice there.

My sister went last year, she said she spent $60+ on food and drinks alone. I know I need a fair bit anyway... I didn't wanna have to use an eftpos card anyway :p

Woah, that's a bit excessive :LOL: I've never spent that much at a BDO. Might this time though if I get to buying a Muse tour date t-shirt.

So police are digging in the backyard of the house that toddler went missing from.

Yeah, and digging around septic tanks in the bush or something like that. My mum said the helicopters have been flying around again too.

http://www.michaels-reisetagebuch.com/aus/dingo.jpg?

:( Hungry dingo is hungry.

JoBear
12-10-2009, 08:38 AM
sounds like they found her. police media conference is supposed to be soon.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 08:48 AM
Oh wow, hopefully good news...

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 08:50 AM
http://ernslaw.co.nz/assets/resources-environmental-management/_resampled/ResizedImage300208-kiwi.jpg

OMG!!
They have whiskers! That is so cute! I've never seen one before!

Woah haha, that must have been weird going straight back into the old branch after saying all your goodbyes!

That sounds really cool, a gym???!! Nice! And well done on the trust thing, sounds like you are going to be able to shine there. Hopefully!

i always think when the government starts playing the civil defence ads more often that they know something we don't know.

Oh man same, I start wondering how mant tins of beans I have......

sounds like they found her. police media conference is supposed to be soon.

Oh yuck!

I just got home from work, was a pretty good day, nicely mixed up I got to do a hodge podge of things which was nice and kept me busy for the whole time.

I've discovered that not only do I have shit taste in guys, but I also attract mongrels too.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Oh wow, hopefully good news...
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602785
Doesn't sound like it.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 08:51 AM
I've discovered that not only do I have shit taste in guys, but I also attract mongrels too.
What makes you say that?

Michelle
12-10-2009, 08:52 AM
Ok, not good news then. That's sad :(

OMG!!
They have whiskers! That is so cute! I've never seen one before!

They are very cute :happy:

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 09:04 AM
What makes you say that?

the guy I went on a date with text me at work, and has been texting me a lot, like A LOT! and tonight I got this gem (remember I've only met him a handful of times)
"you sound sad, I'll cheer up your work day up with a joke. How do you know if a mechanic has had sex? He's got one clean finger"

Even if I really really liked the guy, the fact I don't really know him and all makes me just go UGH! And want to sever all ties!! I can't imagine what guy would sit there and think, "oh this new girl I met, this will make her day....."

And I also feel guilty for spouting my petty bullshit when somone has just lost their child in the most horrific way.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 09:07 AM
the guy I went on a date with text me at work, and has been texting me a lot, like A LOT! and tonight I got this gem (remember I've only met him a handful of times)
"you sound sad, I'll cheer up your work day up with a joke. How do you know if a mechanic has had sex? He's got one clean finger"

Even if I really really liked the guy, the fact I don't really know him and all makes me just go UGH! And want to sever all ties!! I can't imagine what guy would sit there and think, "oh this new girl I met, this will make her day....."
:stunned:
That is a terrible, terrible joke.

And you shouldn't feel bad - yeah, it's terrible what has happened to the little girl, but unfortunately horrific stuff is happening in the world all the time. It's not reasonable to expect anyone to never react to things that happen in their own life simply because they're insignificant in comparison to what other people are going through.

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 09:09 AM
:stunned:
That is a terrible, terrible joke.

And you shouldn't feel bad - yeah, it's terrible what has happened to the little girl, but unfortunately horrific stuff is happening in the world all the time. It's not reasonable to expect anyone to never react to things that happen in their own life simply because they're insignificant in comparison to what other people are going through.

Yeha I know I just felt a bit rude posting that directly after.

But isn't he disgusting? I attract them I tell you!

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Unlucky. But surely you're due a change of luck. Someone normal must come along sooner or later.

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 09:23 AM
You'd hope so!

How's things with uni girl? Progress?

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Haha, not so good. She came in to the postgrad lab today and sat near where I was. We were the only two people in the row of computers. I could easily have started a conversation. Instead...
http://www.newmexiconuts.net/catalog/tumbleweed.jpg

Just more of that awkward accidental eye contact then both looking away stuff.

Oh, and TIRO came on my ipod while I was sitting there. Fitting.

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Haha, not so good. She came in to the postgrad lab today and sat near where I was. We were the only two people in the row of computers. I could easily have started a conversation. Instead...
http://www.newmexiconuts.net/catalog/tumbleweed.jpg

Just more of that awkward accidental eye contact then both looking away stuff.

Oh, and TIRO came on my ipod while I was sitting there. Fitting.

Awwww man! She sat near you! Good sign!
Damn those friggen tumbleweeds!!

DOOOIIITTT :)

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 09:31 AM
On the plus side, I finished another essay. Four down, one to go and I've got until Friday next week to do it.

JoBear
12-10-2009, 09:37 AM
i really need to do some insurance study, i'm only through 2 of the 7 sections and don't even understand those.

its amazing how quick the trademe forums are on breaking news - ever want to know why there's a helicopter or police in your neighbours? chances are its on there.

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 09:41 AM
I've never been on the trademe forums, but they sound like they are the place to be!

Good work on your essay Rich!
I have 6 online tests I have to sit before Thursday, blaeghhhhh.

We get 15 minutes for each, so I started one and got called into theatre, so I hit the 'save for now and resume later' option the test gave us, came back later to find that the timer still went and the result was:

3 hours 45 minutes of 15 minutes allowed. Score = zero :facepalm:

Why'd they put the option to save it if it doesn't work? Oh that's right, it's AUT.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 09:42 AM
That's not fair!

JoBear
12-10-2009, 09:43 AM
oh man, the trademe forums are just so...:facepalm: really, there's so many idiots on there its unbelievable.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 09:44 AM
After reading the things you've written about it, I have no plans to ever look at it.

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 09:45 AM
After reading the things you've written about it, I have no plans to ever look at it.

And to be fair I get all of my info and knowledge from here, so I don't need to venture there. :)

JoBear
12-10-2009, 09:48 AM
they worship john key over there.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 09:52 AM
Keysus.

JoBear
12-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Keysus.
and its all so baseless "john key knows what its like to have a family!" sort of stuff that my twin subscribes to. are people really that naive?

there's this ongoing joke about how beneficaries are always eating KFC. it gets really tedious.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Whoa, they sound like really clever people.

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Hahahah on second thoughts, I meet enough people like that without having any more! I think I'll stay a trademe forum virgin.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Abstinence is the best way. :yesey:

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Sure sounds like it!

JoBear
12-10-2009, 10:04 AM
i hope work isn't busy tomorrow, today was such a nightmare. the manager at the new branch said to me that i must be used to making my own decisions and that he trusts me to continue to do that. yay! some branches let you have no independent thought.

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah it's that hard place where you want to have independence and freedom to do your work but you also don't want to get bombarded with a million things too many!

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Bed tiiiime! Night guys!

I'm on study at work tomorrow so no doubt I'll be lurking here :D

Have a good one!

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Night!

darkshineskitty
12-10-2009, 10:40 AM
They do indeed. Help them find their way around at night and stuff. I just love how prominent they are in that pic and the look it's giving :LOL:

Can't see them so well in my photo on this little fella.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/Musedmichelle/Kiwi/IMG_0611.jpg?t=1255315297

Holding it out in daylight? :eek: Doesn't it mind?

Arctic Monkeys. If they counted as a headliner.

And I also feel guilty for spouting my petty bullshit when somone has just lost their child in the most horrific way.

Oh that sucks :LOL: But if you really really liked him, maybe you can see past this one decline in his otherwise good reputation :LOL: He might have just been nervous and didn't know what to text you! How did you respond?

Awwww man! She sat near you! Good sign!
Damn those friggen tumbleweeds!!

DOOOIIITTT :)

I cannot agree to this sentiment enough! :D

I went to the Mexican Cafe for dinner and it was so good! Had a passion fruit Margarita too oh ho ho.
And today I realised that my awesome tutor has really nice eyes. They're green and brown. Damn it if I'm not careful I'm going to find myself crushing all over him! :LOL:

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Yeah, I guess. Although I think they only played an hour at BDO.

I went to the Mexican Cafe for dinner and it was so good! Had a passion fruit Margarita too oh ho ho.
And today I realised that my awesome tutor has really nice eyes. They're green and brown. Damn it if I'm not careful I'm going to find myself crushing all over him! :LOL:
Mmm, Mexican Cafe. We go there for work quite a bit. Love their nachos...and their alcohol. :LOL:

How old's your tutor?

darkshineskitty
12-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I guess. Although I think they only played an hour at BDO.

Mmm, Mexican Cafe. We go there for work quite a bit. Love their nachos...and their alcohol. :LOL:

How old's your tutor?

Yeah the food and drinks there are really good! And cool decorations too :LOL: I like it.

If I had to hazard a guess I'd say anywhere between 25 to 28?

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 10:53 AM
I guess since there's only two weeks left there won't be awkwardness if you were to develop a crush.

darkshineskitty
12-10-2009, 11:07 AM
I guess since there's only two weeks left there won't be awkwardness if you were to develop a crush.

This is very true :LOL: He's just a really cool guy. Tutors are always so cool- why can't any single guys I know be like that!

And now I just realised that I have an essay due on Wednesday that I haven't even started :stunned: fffffff-
Is it too late to ask for an extension?

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Tutors are always so cool
Not always...
http://media.nzherald.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/weatherston.jpg

And now I just realised that I have an essay due on Wednesday that I haven't even started :stunned: fffffff-
Oh no! How many words?

Michelle
12-10-2009, 11:10 AM

I don't think they like it that much since they are often quite wriggly and well they've just been pulled out bed, I'd be pretty mad too :LOL: But it has to be done for their physical and any medication they need.

They like to tuck their head under your arm, then they go all still, so cute :happy: A guy in my class might be doing his masters on stress in handled kiwi to see if all the handling affects them.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:12 AM
That's interesting. I'd like to read it when he finishes. :LOL:

Michelle
12-10-2009, 11:13 AM

Oh bugger. Hopefully you can get it done if you don't get an extension.

darkshineskitty
12-10-2009, 11:14 AM
Not always...
http://media.nzherald.co.nz/webcontent/image/jpg/weatherston.jpg

Oh no! How many words?

Okay yeah, that's a good point. Let me correct it.
'Many tutors seem to be really cool people'.
Thats an annoying thing about tutorials- often you'll meet really cool people, students or tutors alike, and then you never talk to them again after the semester. Such a waste!

2000 :(

A guy in my class might be doing his masters on stress in handled kiwi to see if all the handling affects them.

Totally just an excuse to cuddle kiwi :happy:

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:17 AM
Okay yeah, that's a good point. Let me correct it.
'Many tutors seem to be really cool people'.
Probably even most, to be fair.

Thats an annoying thing about tutorials- often you'll meet really cool people, students or tutors alike, and then you never talk to them again after the semester. Such a waste!
That's very true.

Hmm, 2000 is that annoying length that's just a bit too long to do in one sitting.

darkshineskitty
12-10-2009, 11:20 AM
Probably even most, to be fair.

That's very true.
Hmm, 2000 is that annoying length that's just a bit too long to do in one sitting.

Sigh, I guess I'll just have to live with it. I can't believe the semester has gone so fast. I really wanted my tutor to take another look at some more of my out of class creative writing, but I'll feel too hard out if I email him again now.

Yeah, I mean the actual question itself isn't that hard, but I just hate having to do it all in one day and grind it out.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Yeah, the semester's gone so fast. :stunned:

Good luck with the essay. :) I don't see a problem with emailing him about your creative writing stuff again - he was more than happy to help last time.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 11:24 AM
That's interesting. I'd like to read it when he finishes. :LOL:

Me too. I would have liked to do that project, but I heard about him getting offered the project before I started looking into that. I'll just have to wait til after my masters to do my kiwi work. Too late to get funding for the other things I could have looked. So looks like I'll be doing the dotterel project as I've gotten a bit more information about it and it sounds good with lots of volunteers to help with the work and stuff, but there are some risks, especially if not many chicks hatch. A lecturer I talked to told me to get a masters project without risks, good sample size and guaranteed data, but this seems kind of borderline on it. I don't have many other options left and I want to do it since these birds are endangered and not much is known about them, but yeah. Maybe I should see what my course co-ordinator thinks of the project. Ugh. [/rant]

Oh and it's funny watching them. They run really fast then stop. Run then stop, etc. :LOL:

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:26 AM
Hmm. It sounds like it could be great if you can get the data you need - I hope you do!

Michelle
12-10-2009, 11:29 AM
Totally just an excuse to cuddle kiwi :happy:

Exactly. And apparently all he has to is get the samples from the kiwi, and then just do the work from the lab results :LOL:

I could use another kiwi cuddle. One just isn't enough. Can't wait to get home to at least cuddle my little babies.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Hmm. It sounds like it could be great if you can get the data you need - I hope you do!

It would, as working on the beach for the summer :awesome: Plus there is plenty of tech supprt and volunteers. They are already monitoring one nest and the lecturer organising it said she is going out there with a night video camera on Thursday to watch them. Fun!

And it's a fenced park, so plenty of other birds in the bush and kiwi in there as well I think. Night time kiwi hunting ftw!

darkshineskitty
12-10-2009, 11:33 AM

Good luck with the essay. :) I don't see a problem with emailing him about your creative writing stuff again - he was more than happy to help last time.

I know, but I just feel like a hardout emailing him again. He has a life to live! :LOL:

Oh and it's funny watching them. They run really fast then stop. Run then stop, etc. :LOL:

:LOL: I love how seagulls run. The way their feet move just cracks me up for some reason.

I emailed my lecturer for an extension, saying that I had a cold last week, which is true. I better work on it tomorrow anyway and see what she says. :erm:
If only the buses weren't on strike then I could stay at uni after class and work on it! :mad:

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:34 AM
It would, as working on the beach for the summer :awesome:
With the day off for BDO, I trust?

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:37 AM
I know, but I just feel like a hardout emailing him again. He has a life to live! :LOL:
When people sign up to be tutors they know they're expected to make themselves available to help students out with stuff. He might take it as a compliment that you value his opinion and advice. :yesey:

:LOL: I love how seagulls run. The way their feet move just cracks me up for some reason.
:LOL: That reminds me of high school lunchtimes. When someone was eating chips and dropped one, whooosh! And then a couple of minutes later it was scurrying along over on the other side of the field with it still hanging out of its mouth. :LOL: Often with a whole line of them chasing it.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 11:44 AM

I emailed my lecturer for an extension, saying that I had a cold last week, which is true. I better work on it tomorrow anyway and see what she says. :erm:
If only the buses weren't on strike then I could stay at uni after class and work on it! :mad:

Yeah seagulls are funny too. This is due for a re-posting I think.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r187/Musedmichelle/Seagullshoplift.gif

Sucks about the buses. Hopefully it's a generous lecturer to give you a little more time.

With the day off for BDO, I trust?

I hope so! The breeding season ends January, so maybe the work load won't be so great then. But then that may be the time I have to track where the chicks and males take off to. I'll just have to put the volunteers in charge for the day if there is work to be done :LOL:

I hope I can get a car, even if it's crap. Then I can easily go back and forth from home when I don't need to stay up there. I would have liked to go to Rhythm and Vines too, but that's looking unlikely again.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 11:46 AM
:LOL: That reminds me of high school lunchtimes. When someone was eating chips and dropped one, whooosh! And then a couple of minutes later it was scurrying along over on the other side of the field with it still hanging out of its mouth. :LOL: Often with a whole line of them chasing it.

:LOL: The seagulls in Finding Nemo are funny too. Oh and Matt being a seagull :LOL:

darkshineskitty
12-10-2009, 11:47 AM
When people sign up to be tutors they know they're expected to make themselves available to help students out with stuff. He might take it as a compliment that you value his opinion and advice. :yesey:

Maybe I'll drag myself up early to go to one of his office hours. That way its on uni time rather than his own personal time muhahaha. Because it is actually really nice to be able to show someone who knows what they're talking about and does their own writing my stuff, and see what they have to say about it.

I once was feeding remaining chips to seagulls, and then when I ran out I tossed pieces of gravel. The birds would race to get to it, but then realise it was inedible and go back to looking for something they could scavenge. However when I threw a piece, one bird was particularly eager and ran up to it, and gulped it down, before coughing it back up again, and hurrying away looking rather confused. I felt bad, but had to laugh :LOL:

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Maybe I'll drag myself up early to go to one of his office hours. That way its on uni time rather than his own personal time muhahaha. Because it is actually really nice to be able to show someone who knows what they're talking about and does their own writing my stuff, and see what they have to say about it.
Yeah, I'm sure it is. That sounds like a good idea.

I once was feeding remaining chips to seagulls, and then when I ran out I tossed pieces of gravel. The birds would race to get to it, but then realise it was inedible and go back to looking for something they could scavenge. However when I threw a piece, one bird was particularly eager and ran up to it, and gulped it down, before coughing it back up again, and hurrying away looking rather confused. I felt bad, but had to laugh :LOL:

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
Oh and Matt being a seagull :LOL:

Michelle
12-10-2009, 11:55 AM

:LOL: Oh dear, at least it was able to get it out.

An interesting thing I learnt this year is that a lot of NZ seabirds used to nest in the forests, but they don't now from their not being much left. So that's one of the big conservation goals to them back breeding in mainland forests.

Michelle
12-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Ah well, bed time. Night guys, hope ya'll have a good Tuesday :)

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 12:21 PM
You too! Night. :)

I'll probably be off now too.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 12:32 PM
http://muse.mu/upload/image/photos/703x0/3bc3e57e-1105-4aaa-b353-caa2c55364ba.jpg

Tacticalkat
12-10-2009, 07:13 PM

Oh that sucks :LOL: But if you really really liked him, maybe you can see past this one decline in his otherwise good reputation :LOL: He might have just been nervous and didn't know what to text you! How did you respond?

I cannot agree to this sentiment enough! :D

Nah I don't like him that much to be honest, the more I talk to him the more I think it is just his character, he's just a dirty minded thing. That's one of the better ones he's come out with.
Don't get me wrong, I can mingle in the gutter with the best of them, but I at least wait until I know someone's humour before going there.

And uh oh, tutor?! Is that ethical? I guess if the semester is nearly over it's totally a GREEN LIGHT! Hahahha!

I've only been to the Mexican cafe once, but have been on the roof many times. My friend used to live in the building next door and you could climb from her roof to their's.

This is very true :LOL: He's just a really cool guy. Tutors are always so cool- why can't any single guys I know be like that!

Doesn't it suck when you find yourself falling for the wrong guy? Mine was a guy I met who was just perfect in every way, for about 40 seconds until he mentioned his lovely wife. Doh.
We are good friends now, and I get along with his wife too really well, but it sucks that he and I would have been really good together in other circumstances. So I just need his unmarried clone to appear!!!

Bugger about the essay too! Better grind!

I don't think they like it that much since they are often quite wriggly and well they've just been pulled out bed, I'd be pretty mad too :LOL: But it has to be done for their physical and any medication they need.

They like to tuck their head under your arm, then they go all still, so cute :happy: A guy in my class might be doing his masters on stress in handled kiwi to see if all the handling affects them.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They are like mythical creatures! When I first moved here from England I thought they were a legend and not a real animal fro a while :$

I think go for it, if he doesn't have the time or whatever then he'll probably let you know. There's nothing to lose!

Me too. I would have liked to do that project, but I heard about him getting offered the project before I started looking into that. I'll just have to wait til after my masters to do my kiwi work. Too late to get funding for the other things I could have looked. So looks like I'll be doing the dotterel project as I've gotten a bit more information about it and it sounds good with lots of volunteers to help with the work and stuff, but there are some risks, especially if not many chicks hatch. A lecturer I talked to told me to get a masters project without risks, good sample size and guaranteed data, but this seems kind of borderline on it. I don't have many other options left and I want to do it since these birds are endangered and not much is known about them, but yeah. Maybe I should see what my course co-ordinator thinks of the project. Ugh. [/rant]

What's a dotterel?

Ghosty Ghost
12-10-2009, 10:21 PM

Not always, some are just arsehole postgrads who want money and the opportunity to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives by picking holes in undergrad essays :indiff:

What's a dotterel?

She probably means this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Dotterel) I think.

_Ed_
12-10-2009, 11:20 PM
I guess if the semester is nearly over it's totally a GREEN LIGHT! Hahahha!
Haha, yes! Absolutely.

I've only been to the Mexican cafe once, but have been on the roof many times. My friend used to live in the building next door and you could climb from her roof to their's.
Wow, that's cool. :LOL:

Not always, some are just arsehole postgrads who want money and the opportunity to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives by picking holes in undergrad essays :indiff:
True.

Tacticalkat
13-10-2009, 12:11 AM
Haha, yes! Absolutely.

Wow, that's cool. :LOL:

True.

It was! She lived in the Palace which is the building next door, above a bar there. It was a condemned building and all of the other apartments were empty, and when you stood in their lounge you could never be sure if you were drunk or not because the floor had a very definite slant!

They didn't live there long, for obvious reasons, but it was fun while it lasted, it was like being in our own zombie movie.

How's your day going? I've got loads of study done and finished the online block course, so I'm feeling preeeeetty good.

Michelle
13-10-2009, 02:01 AM

:LOL: There have been a lot of nutty pics of Dom lately. And the things people do with them :LOL:

http://board.muse.mu/picture.php?albumid=985&pictureid=14159

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! They are like mythical creatures! When I first moved here from England I thought they were a legend and not a real animal fro a while :$

Aw, bless :LOL: Hopefully you'll get round to seeing them properly in a zoo or something one day.

She probably means this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand_Dotterel) I think.

Yeah that's them.
http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/60623/NZ-dotterel-D.Wills-223.jpg
:happy:

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 03:39 AM
How's your day going?
I'll leave it at that.

I've got loads of study done and finished the online block course, so I'm feeling preeeeetty good.
That's good to hear! Well done. :)

Tacticalkat
13-10-2009, 06:39 AM

Oh my god, you fed gravel to a seagull! Tee hee hee hee heee.

I'll leave it at that.

That's good to hear! Well done. :)

That sounds like a good day then?

Man I came home to find that my new Rock Band 2 arrived by courier a day early! Was SO excited, rushed to the xbox, ripped off the packet in great anticipation to find.... NBA 2k10.....Basketball WTF????????
WHERE'S MY ROCK BAND 2?????

They sent me the wrong game!! Firstgames FAIL!

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 06:50 AM
That's pretty shocking! Useless people.

MistressMary
13-10-2009, 08:25 AM
That sucks!!! Talk about building it up and then falling faster than a man with a dud parachute! i hope you get it sorted asap Kat! :)

Michelle
13-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Hopefully they'll let you keep the basketball game so you don't have to go through the motions of sending it back and as an apology for sending the wrong one, but if the game sucks you can sell it on trademe for some compensation :LOL:

JoBear
13-10-2009, 08:52 AM
you know what was great? courier post smashed two dvds that were christmas presents. they sent me two new ones and talked about sending me a courier bag to send the damaged ones back...yet 10 months later, they never did. 4 dvds for the price of 2. :awesome:

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Sweet!

They're doing the once-in-a-decade super clean at work tonight. Freakishly huge octopus-esque machines, considerable volume and slightly overwhelming smell.

And the late news will make me miss my bus and wait half an hour for the next one, and I have to write an article for the Hawke's Bay newspaper before I go to bed and get up early tomorrow morning. One of those days.

Ghosty Ghost
13-10-2009, 08:55 AM
I'm still waiting on a cd I ordered from Mighty Ape, its been almost a month. It said it was in stock when I ordered, only for them to say after I had ordered that it wasn't. Now they say they are expecting it to arrive on the 15th. Not happy, this is the sceond time this has happened with them :mad:

JoBear
13-10-2009, 09:06 AM
I'm still waiting on a cd I ordered from Mighty Ape, its been almost a month. It said it was in stock when I ordered, only for them to say after I had ordered that it wasn't. Now they say they are expecting it to arrive on the 15th. Not happy, this is the sceond time this has happened with them :mad:
not so mighty.

Michelle
13-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Freakishly huge octopus-esque machines

I'm intrigued...

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 09:15 AM
It's a huge tank thing with lots of vaccuum hoses and special smelly spray hoses sticking out of it. Admittedly, not eight. Probably six...so it's a hectapus?

Whatever they are, they've gone next door now and they're making the floor shake. :erm:

cookie
13-10-2009, 09:17 AM
you know what was great? courier post smashed two dvds that were christmas presents. they sent me two new ones and talked about sending me a courier bag to send the damaged ones back...yet 10 months later, they never did. 4 dvds for the price of 2. :awesome:
was it just the cases that got smashed then? takes a lot of effort to snap a disc

cookie
13-10-2009, 09:18 AM
It's a huge tank thing with lots of vaccuum hoses and special smelly spray hoses sticking out of it. Admittedly, not eight. Probably six...so it's a hectapus?

Whatever they are, they've gone next door now and they're making the floor shake. :erm:
maybe it's a precomputer age subtitler machine lol

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Maybe! The people operating the machinery look like a Soviet volleyball team...

I'm not sure why I chose volleyball there.

JoBear
13-10-2009, 09:28 AM
was it just the cases that got smashed then? takes a lot of effort to snap a disc
yeah just the cases, but one was a fold up digipack sorta thing with that clear glassy like plastic which completely shattered inside. you could tell the courier had just dropped it on its side at some stage, the standard dvd cover was wasn't too bad, just broken at the corner. but all very annoying as a gift!

JoBear
13-10-2009, 09:28 AM
is noo noo at your office?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vwuCS9jGduo/SeCxUxJLtEI/AAAAAAAAAM4/R2XWAoj5erw/s400/noo-noo.jpg

TUBBYCUSTARD!

Ghosty Ghost
13-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Maybe! The people operating the machinery look like a Soviet volleyball team...

I'm not sure why I chose volleyball there.
Soviet is also an interesting choice.

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 09:29 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_vwuCS9jGduo/SeCxUxJLtEI/AAAAAAAAAM4/R2XWAoj5erw/s400/noo-noo.jpg

TUBBYCUSTARD!
The resemblance is uncanny.

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 09:30 AM
Soviet is also an interesting choice.
That is true. The matching jumpsuits were a factor. The Seinfeld episode with the guys who installed the cable was what made me think that way.

But these guys are younger than those chaps, so naturally must play volleyball.

JoBear
13-10-2009, 09:31 AM
at my hall at university you knew it was late when you heard noo noo out on the streets, she'd come about 4am in the morning and was so annoying with her loud sweeper and flashing lights.

JoBear
13-10-2009, 09:32 AM
That is true. The matching jumpsuits were a factor. The Seinfeld episode with the guys who installed the cable was what made me think that way.

But these guys are younger than those chaps, so naturally must play volleyball.
it seems to work for the company that comes into my work to change the teatowels and mats that you have to wear stubbies two sizes too small.

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 09:33 AM
it seems to work for the company that comes into my work to change the teatowels and mats that you have to wear stubbies two sizes too small.
Not ideal.

JoBear
13-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Not ideal.
there's one guy who i'm sure takes the longest strides possible in them. :LOL:

_Ed_
I didn't realise it was possible, but after being cleaned, the carpet is now slippery.

I'll have a precarious journey to the door when the news finishes. Might avoid the stairs.

_Ed_
there's one guy who i'm sure takes the longest strides possible in them. :LOL:
Ghastly.

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 09:38 AM
I wonder what just happened to the news reader. I've got my headphones on, and I'm all ready to go. He just had his microphone turned on, there was a loud CRASH! followed by him saying "oops", and now it's all fallen silent.

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 09:39 AM
More:

"Ooh, it's playing up."
"I just wiggled it and it worked."

Fascinating stuff.

JoBear
13-10-2009, 09:43 AM
at the new office there is quite a small staff room and i don't really like it, as its not very far from the actual office and you can hear everything that's going on and the water keeps boiling in one of those continuously boiling things. but upstairs there's two massive rooms, one set up as a gym and the other as a storage room. they're completely closed off from downstairs.

i wonder if it'd be rude if i sat up there during breaks? there's a table and chairs up there and everything.

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 09:53 AM
You might as well make use of them then! I don't see any problem with doing that.

Ghosty Ghost
13-10-2009, 09:55 AM
More:

"Ooh, it's playing up."

Fascinating stuff.
Do you subtitle that stuff?

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 10:05 AM
I should.

Michelle
13-10-2009, 10:06 AM

Huh, sounds like quite a powerful cleaner then.

TUBBYCUSTARD!

at my hall at university you knew it was late when you heard noo noo out on the streets, she'd come about 4am in the morning and was so annoying with her loud sweeper and flashing lights.

Ours cleaned the street Saturday afternoon and there was the storm that night so it's more of a mess out there now than it was before it even came by :rolleyes:

darkshineskitty
13-10-2009, 11:49 AM
And uh oh, tutor?! Is that ethical? I guess if the semester is nearly over it's totally a GREEN LIGHT! Hahahha!

Haha, yes! Absolutely.

:stunned::$ Noooo, you guysssss, don't even go there! :LOL:
And apparently the traditional rule is that it is allowed as long as they don't assess your work (I was only looking out of pure innocent curiosity, I swear :pope: )

Kat, your friend's old flat sounds awesome! :D

:LOL: aw that's cute

Sounds like a horror movie :eek:

More:

"Ooh, it's playing up."

:chuckle: :shifty: That could be taken the wrong way...

I watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog today! It was so good, I loved it :happy:
If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a musical short film with Neil Patrick Harris from How I Met Your Mother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apEZpYnN_1g
And I got that extension! :D

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 11:56 AM
And apparently the traditional rule is that it is allowed as long as they don't assess your work (I was only looking out of pure innocent curiosity, I swear :pope: )
Mmhmm. Sure.

Yay! :D How long?

Our lecturer gave us an extension for an essay today, from Tuesday next week to Friday next week. Turns out I'll need it - the class made it clear that I had stuffed things up, badly. Massive repair job needed.

It was quite funny though. At the start of the class my classmate (I don't want to keep calling her "that girl") asked if anyone else was doing this week's topic as an essay. I was the only one. When it became clear how much I'd messed it up, I looked at her with a :eek: expression and she had exactly the same look on her face.

darkshineskitty
13-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Mmhmm. Sure.

Our lecturer gave us an extension for an essay today, from Tuesday next week to Friday next week. Turns out I'll need it - the class made it clear that I had stuffed things up, badly. Massive repair job needed.

It was quite funny though. At the start of the class my classmate (I don't want to keep calling her "that girl") asked if anyone else was doing this week's topic as an essay. I was the only one. When it became clear how much I'd messed it up, I looked at her with a :eek: expression and she had exactly the same look on her face.

Till Monday :happy:

Haha, oh no!
You should call her your loverrrrr :p:LOL:
But if you both messed up, now you have the perfect reason to get together with her to do some repair on both your essays and help each other out! :happy:

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Ooh, weekend extension. Nicely done!

Ugh, I don't want to get up at 8. And I've just opened a bottle of beer, so I can't just get up and go to bed right now.

How was your day apart from the excellent extension news?

I need to see that Dr Horrible thing. That was awesome.

darkshineskitty
13-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Ooh, weekend extension. Nicely done!

Ugh, I don't want to get up at 8. And I've just opened a bottle of beer, so I can't just get up and go to bed right now.

How was your day apart from the excellent extension news?

I need to see that Dr Horrible thing. That was awesome.

It was alright otherwise :happy:

DOITDOITDOITDOIT

I'm currently searching for a Dr. Horrible wallpaper :LOL:

_Ed_
13-10-2009, 12:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
This is fairly awesome also.

I might head off to bed now. Have a good Wednesday. Night! :)

darkshineskitty
13-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah I should too. Night :happy:

Me Rug I Sty
14-10-2009, 04:09 AM
Anyone still want the new album?
I have it about to sell on trademe (i had to copies)
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=246505124

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 05:03 AM
Honestly, who cares what TV channel the Rugby World Cup is on?

I don't get the "oh, but the commentary will be in Maori" argument against Maori TV having the rights. Don't rugby commentators just say which player has the ball, at increasing levels of excitement the closer the team is to the line?

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 05:07 AM
Would "Lomu! Oh! Oh!" sound any different in Maori?

Me Rug I Sty
14-10-2009, 05:08 AM

I don't get the "oh, but the commentary will be in Maori" argument against Maori TV having the rights. Don't rugby commentators just say which player has the ball, at increasing levels of excitement the closer the team is to the line?
Simplistic view-but pretty right. It's just plain silly :chuckle:

Ghosty Ghost
14-10-2009, 05:15 AM
Can't remember what I saw it on but someone was saying it's not like you won't be able to tell what's happening just cause the commentary is in another language. You can still see what's going on. So True.

These ACC changes today, I have no words for how dumb it is :facepalm:

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 05:16 AM
These ACC changes today, I have no words for how dumb it is :facepalm:
Yeah, :facepalm: pretty much sums it up.

Ghosty Ghost
14-10-2009, 05:21 AM
People, and their families, who commit suicide or acts of self-harm, will no longer be eligible for compensation.

Dr Smith said if someone with a family committed suicide the family could have been given almost $1 million in compensation over time.

He would not say whether that was an incentive for people contemplating suicide.

"If my doctor told me that I was terminally ill and I had 30 days to live, with the ACC rules the way they are, I'd be finding myself a train to throw myself under on the 29th day because my family would be treated so much more generously," Dr Smith told reporters.

Suicide was tragic but not an accident, he said.

This bit especially. Oh my god, I can't even believe he would say something that insensitive, let alone put it into fucking legislation.

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 05:22 AM
That's absolutely awful. I've never liked Smith, but used to at least have some respect for the guy. Now...not so much.

darkshineskitty
14-10-2009, 05:25 AM

Yeah it's totally stupid. Just give it to Maori Television, they deserve a go. And the commentary doesn't affect the game result or anything. It's not like if New Zealand loses you can be like 'it's because they put it on Maori Television!' :rolleyes: As long as everyone can get good Maori Television reception it should be sweet, or they can just watch English subtitles on normal stations. OR, shock horror, just DUB OVER the commentary in English! :eek:
Honestly, I really really hate rugby anyway so I don't care what channel it screens on.

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 05:26 AM
Another argument was that if it was on Maori TV, people wouldn't know the games were on so wouldn't go to them.

Seriously, I don't think anyone in NZ will not know everything there is to know about the World Cup while it's on. The coverage on the news and in the papers is gonna be way over the top.

darkshineskitty
14-10-2009, 05:43 AM
Another argument was that if it was on Maori TV, people wouldn't know the games were on so wouldn't go to them.

Seriously, I don't think anyone in NZ will not know everything there is to know about the World Cup while it's on. The coverage on the news and in the papers is gonna be way over the top.

I hate rugby! GAH. Its going to suck so bad when the cup is on. It will be crammed down our throats 24/7, and I know there'll be in-depth analysis of every single pass in every single game of the entire thing! I will be unable to escape it :(

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 05:45 AM
Very true, and if we win, they'll remind us every day for the rest of our lives.

Tacticalkat
14-10-2009, 05:45 AM
That sucks!!! Talk about building it up and then falling faster than a man with a dud parachute! i hope you get it sorted asap Kat! :)

Hopefully they'll let you keep the basketball game so you don't have to go through the motions of sending it back and as an apology for sending the wrong one, but if the game sucks you can sell it on trademe for some compensation :LOL:

Oh my god! Yeah it was brutal! The dude actually laughed at me when I rang and told him what happened, he was like "oh man, ahahahhaah I'm sorry, ooooohh maaaan!"

They are sending me rockband and supossedly sending me a courier envelope to put the basketball game in.

furrrk, don't say that! I have high hopes!
Seriously though that is shithouse, they never replaced them or anything? That's awful!

I didn't realise it was possible, but after being cleaned, the carpet is now slippery.

I'll have a precarious journey to the door when the news finishes. Might avoid the stairs.

Oh that is gross, slippery carpet? At least it's CLEAN slippery though.

:stunned::$ Noooo, you guysssss, don't even go there! :LOL:

Kat, your friend's old flat sounds awesome! :D

We so went there, and you should SO go there, hahahahaha! I love that you looked it up!!! You could totally ask him out at the end of semester, then at least if it's a no go you don't have to see him around!

Their old flat was mint, I even had my own room there! Randomly. But it was also kind of slowly falling apart, so not the safest house :)

Mmhmm. Sure.

Oh crap!! You and her should get together to 'repiar' what you both mucked up!
She needs a nickname so you can refer to her as something other than 'that girl'

Though I can't talk, with 'work guy' and 'dirty joke guy'

I went to see the orthopod today. He agreed that my knee is buuusttteeeddd, he thinks it's a meniscal tear, and doesn't think it will need surgery, but said if it doesn'r it's the longest most awful road to recovery.

Shit.

Have to have an MRI, and was super lucky because when I rang the lady said "hmmmm we are looking at December.... oh wait, I've just had a cancellation, you can come in on Friday"

SCORE!

So unless that shows lots of floaties, it's going to take ageeesss to heal :(

The good news is that he said I can'y really make it much worse, and excerise is all good, so I can climb to my heart's content.

How is everyone else doing? Are the essays coming along?

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 05:48 AM
'dirty joke guy'

I went to see the orthopod today. He agreed that my knee is buuusttteeeddd, he thinks it's a meniscal tear, and doesn't think it will need surgery, but said if it doesn'r it's the longest most awful road to recovery.

Shit.

Have to have an MRI, and was super lucky because when I rang the lady said "hmmmm we are looking at December.... oh wait, I've just had a cancellation, you can come in on Friday"

SCORE!

Sorry to hear that. :( Hope it goes as fast as it possibly can.

darkshineskitty
14-10-2009, 05:56 AM
Very true, and if we win, they'll remind us every day for the rest of our lives.

And if we lose they'll remind us every day for the rest of our lives.

They are sending me rockband and supossedly sending me a courier envelope to put the basketball game in.

We so went there, and you should SO go there, hahahahaha! I love that you looked it up!!! You could totally ask him out at the end of semester, then at least if it's a no go you don't have to see him around!

You should have been really angry on the phone and said stuff like 'this is unacceptable!' and 'I've been waiting for so long for it to arrive!' so that they give you something in compensation like the basketball game or some vouchers :p

Nooo! :$:$ I would be far, faaaar too embarrassed omg. I am also of the suspicion that he has a girlfriend. Besides he's probably too old for me. We had our last tutorial today though :supersad: I already miss his crazy antics :LOL:

Though I can't talk, with 'work guy' and 'dirty joke guy'

Shit.
SCORE!
The good news is that he said I can'y really make it much worse, and excerise is all good, so I can climb to my heart's content.

Until Monday.

:LOL: Yeah me and my friends have a thing of naming every guy that we gossip about with with a nickname ending in '-guy'. It started with The Guy, and then there was things like Hot Italian Guy :LOL: We have quite a list.
Edit: yeah I took some out because it sounded weird :LOL:

Oh that's lame (no pun intended) about the knee. Hopefully you'll heal fast. It's good that you can still put weight on it and go out and do things etc.

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Aww, I was hoping there'd be a more interesting story behind the name of Modus Operandi Guy.

darkshineskitty
14-10-2009, 06:00 AM
Aww, I was hoping there'd be a more interesting story behind the name of Modus Operandi Guy.

:LOL: nah, it was just where he worked. Have you been there? They have like a little bar next to/inside the store where you can sit and buy drinks, and they always, always employed hot people there. I think it was like a rule.

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 06:02 AM
I have never been there. It sounds interesting though, might have to have a look. How far down High Street?

darkshineskitty
14-10-2009, 06:08 AM
I have never been there. It sounds interesting though, might have to have a look. How far down High Street?

Um it's sort of by the World Man store. So kind of in the middle. I'm not even entirely sure if its even there any more :erm: Used Google Maps to find it.

Tacticalkat
14-10-2009, 06:09 AM
And if we lose they'll remind us every day for the rest of our lives.

You should have been really angry on the phone and said stuff like 'this is unacceptable!' and 'I've been waiting for so long for it to arrive!' so that they give you something in compensation like the basketball game or some vouchers :p

Nooo! :$:$ I would be far, faaaar too embarrassed omg. I am also of the suspicion that he has a girlfriend. Besides he's probably too old for me. We had our last tutorial today though :supersad: I already miss his crazy antics :LOL:

Until Monday.

:LOL: Yeah me and my friends have a thing of naming every guy that we gossip about with with a nickname ending in '-guy'. It started with The Guy, and then there was things like Hot Italian Guy :LOL: We have quite a list.
Edit: yeah I took some out because it sounded weird :LOL:

Oh that's lame (no pun intended) about the knee. Hopefully you'll heal fast. It's good that you can still put weight on it and go out and do things etc.

Awww he has a girlfriend? Dumb!

Yeah I was jsut so relieved for it to have been their mistake and not mine that I didn't think of anything else!

Cheers you guys about the knee, it's annoying but hopefully will be sorted.

hahahahha that's awesome! We tend to do the same
'super grundie boy'
hot brazillian guy'
Armpits girl
etc

_Ed_
14-10-2009, 06:11 AM
Armpits girl

darkshineskitty
14-10-2009, 06:13 AM
Awww he has a girlfriend? Dumb!

hahahahha that's awesome! We tend to do the same
'super grundie boy'
hot brazillian guy'
Armpits girl
etc

I think so. A girl came to our tutorial once and watched us and I think maybe she might be his girlfriend? Sigh. Why can't any nice guys be my age and single! And furthermore, WHY AM I TALKING ABOUT THIS LIKE ITS A SERIOUS THING :LOL:

Oh and Rich, with Modus Operandi, the cool thing was that the store had heaps of mannequins and mirrors, so when you first walked in you were like woah its crowded in here! Until you realised they weren't real people :LOL: There was definitely moments of being like 'oh sorry' when you bumped into them accidentally.