PDA

View Full Version : Echo Arena - Liverpool 05/11/09

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Apocalyptic Gerbil
02-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Twitterers for the gig:

@Gerbs

Who's going? Was hoping for a Manchester date but Liverpool is a similar distance, shiny new arena too! :awesome:

Attending so far:

JJess_luvs_Matt
Apocalyptic_Gerbil
~Tom
K41
nohopeinfear
MUSEicly_Talented
ChrisLenno
Gunner32
jaylau (?)
Steven_K
brian27 + his dad + his brother
madzip
Flynn
joneskingsley
Kannon
Guyfawkes1878
RenegadeOfFunk
mikej
speedystill
Hi, How May I Help You?
Smithy of Cydonia
microgerry
suffy
Northern Star(?)
Stecloud
vibrantXhearts
*TC*
NicT
Jaded
adds
johnnyjy2k
Bilbo-215
TheWilbz
Take-A-Bean!
Theta99
gnasher
Easily_Hyper
Evil Tree
PlugInKate
dazh84
MaddocksL
MadMan
Emiwee
glens73
LucyCharlotte
mrskopite
Deano88s
HANDLEY1
9dha
fiofo
newborn71
chriscox22
OurTimeIsNow (Lee)
Manda
jediknightanya
mapoftheglorious
Musky72 (+ wife)
ModernMyth

Thanks to Deano88s for the up to date list! :D

Monkeyballs
02-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Yeah i'll be going if i can get tickets! So excited haven't seen them before live always seem to miss out!

Hopefully the presale will come through Wednesday i think it normally appears for the echo arena if they are to release one...

Judderman
02-06-2009, 10:25 AM
either this or sheff. dependent on late night trains/buses back to manc....

Hi, how may I help you?
02-06-2009, 12:59 PM
I'll be going for Liverpool tickets, it's the closest to where I live :)

Easily_Hyper
02-06-2009, 01:10 PM
I wanted Manchester but Liverpool shall do. Not really happy having to book my own ticket Im scared my friends will get theirs and I'll cock up the order process :LOL:

mattwreggie
02-06-2009, 05:23 PM
I was gutted theyre not doing manchster, it right on my doorstep.

oh well, sheffield on a wednesday it is :happy:

Iddy
02-06-2009, 05:28 PM
I'm going to Liverpool:D

Manda
02-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Liverpool and Sheffield as long as I get tickets :)

adds
02-06-2009, 05:39 PM
wanted manchester! but this is will do. was going to make a mini holiday out of possibly going to glasgow but i'd rather not get beaten up by glasweigan crack addicts.

Bilbo-215
02-06-2009, 06:00 PM
I'll be going, presuming i get tickets :)

NicT
02-06-2009, 06:32 PM
Liverpool and Sheffield as long as I get tickets :)

Ahhh....there's my partner in crime! :LOL:

I'm actually thinking about going to the venue (Liverpool) on Friday morning instead of using the internet! :D

I reckon your bloke should do a day trip to Sheffield for us! :yesey:

Oh...and did I mention that Bonfire Night's my birthday?!

TheKenworthy
02-06-2009, 06:42 PM
was hoping for manchester but gonna go to liverpool and sheffield instead

adds
02-06-2009, 06:43 PM
so is everybody going to liverpool actually from or nearer manchester? any real scousers?

i hope not.

K41
02-06-2009, 09:22 PM
Hopefully will get tix for this in the presale, if not might contemplate going down. Annoyed that I won't be living in Liverpool in November :( And why are none of these UK dates on the weekend?!

emmaa
02-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Hopefully will get tix for this in the presale, if not might contemplate going down. Annoyed that I won't be living in Liverpool in November :( And why are none of these UK dates on the weekend?!

is there any information of the presale? i have to get tickets for this venue. i live twenty minutes away from it and its the perfect venue to see them in.
(apart from like the manchester apollo... but that will never happen :))

Manda
03-06-2009, 05:58 AM
Ahhh....there's my partner in crime! :LOL:

I'm actually thinking about going to the venue (Liverpool) on Friday morning instead of using the internet! :D

I reckon your bloke should do a day trip to Sheffield for us! :yesey:

Oh...and did I mention that Bonfire Night's my birthday?!

:dance:

Lol I don't think he will be up for the day trip but he has promised not to fail online. Lol I don't think he is prepared for how bad Muse ticket sales can be

bonaneas
03-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Ill be there (touch wood I get the pre-sale email and get tix) - I live in Liverpool so would be very handy. I havent been the arena yet, since it opened last year been the likes of Diana Ross and Elton John and Coldplay. Tix sell out really fast tho, KOL were gone in a minute last year...

Easily_Hyper
03-06-2009, 12:04 PM
so is everybody going to liverpool actually from or nearer manchester? any real scousers?

i hope not.

:LOL:

I dont think any proper scousers are into the genre of music Muse make anyway so you'll be fine :p but I really wish they were in Manchester instead but whatever. I just hope there's no rough people in the crowd who stand on me, Im only short :LOL: Well not that short but I dont think Im gonna get a good view unless Im right at the front!

*TC*
03-06-2009, 12:11 PM
I am a scouser born and bred but not a nobhead like some of the scalls you see.
I can't wait. I don't actually think it will be as hard to get tickets for this as you think. I will be getting mine on friday anyway though.
First post here, I've lurked a few times but only just decided to try and join in properly.

Fish Custard
03-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Has anyone here used Seetickets or Gigsandtours before for ordering tickets? Because I've never bought tickets online before so I'm just a bit wary. *so excited!*

Take-A-Bean!
03-06-2009, 01:12 PM
I wanted Manchester but Liverpool shall do. Not really happy having to book my own ticket Im scared my friends will get theirs and I'll cock up the order process :LOL:

You coming with us then? Kate dont tell me anything!! LOL

OMG any one see the pure page about Muse in the Liverpool Echo?
I nerly fell over!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

This arena is smaller then then Manchester aswell !! I am queing outside the arena on friday morning
it will be the 3rd time i have been in the arena and the staff are well funny!!

Josh94
03-06-2009, 01:53 PM

I dont think any proper scousers are into the genre of music Muse make anyway so you'll be fine :p but I really wish they were in Manchester instead but whatever. I just hope there's no rough people in the crowd who stand on me, Im only short :LOL: Well not that short but I dont think Im gonna get a good view unless Im right at the front!
Hey some of us 'proper scousers' are really into Muse and we are not all scallies. You would have more of a chance of getting mobbed/abused by the Mancs.!!!! We are quite friendly you know. i just hope I can get tickets for me my hubby and two boys (fingers crossed)

Easily_Hyper
03-06-2009, 02:20 PM
You coming with us then? Kate dont tell me anything!! LOL

OMG any one see the pure page about Muse in the Liverpool Echo?
I nerly fell over!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

This arena is smaller then then Manchester aswell !! I am queing outside the arena on friday morning
it will be the 3rd time i have been in the arena and the staff are well funny!!

Yes of course I am you numpty :p

Hey some of us 'proper scousers' are really into Muse and we are not all scallies. You would have more of a chance of getting mobbed/abused by the Mancs.!!!! We are quite friendly you know. i just hope I can get tickets for me my hubby and two boys (fingers crossed)

I live in Manchester now and have no mobbing here compared to when I lived in Liverpool. Im not really talking about scousers just the chavs that are within Liverpool (and other cities) :LOL: Anyways some of my friends are scousers ;)

Fish Custard
03-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Holy shit, PRE-SALE EMAIL!!! WOOOPPP!! :D

emmaa
03-06-2009, 03:04 PM

i am a proper scoucer, born and bred tar very much :stunned:
enough of the stereotyping

Charodri
03-06-2009, 03:08 PM

Well said!:p

Can't wait! Not looking forward to the stress of tomorrow morning however:eek:

Easily_Hyper
03-06-2009, 03:16 PM

Im not sterotyping, Im only talking about a minority of people. Anyway in gigs/festivals wherever they are people like that some times.

ChrisLenno
03-06-2009, 03:34 PM
I'm so glad they are coming here... made a treck to dublin last time and that was exhausting. Well worth it though!

If the presale thing falls through i'll probably queue up realyl early too as its about 10 mins away from me haha... soo damn excited.

PlugInKate
03-06-2009, 03:54 PM
So glad they're coming to Liverpool, it's just a bus ride away :D

Going up on friday to get tickets, not risking the internet, had too much misery last time!

Wanna go to a London one too :)

adds
03-06-2009, 04:37 PM
lol
can, open, worms, out.

i'll be trying online. i might have used one of those sites for tickets before, had no problems but it wasn't a big event and it was manc academy.
09:00 friday morning i shall be there (on my laptop). how quick do you reckon standing will sell out?

Jamieh
03-06-2009, 04:40 PM
First post here, I've lurked a few times but only just decided to try and join in properly.

Same here, I didnt see the need to join before but now that the forum will start getting "interesting" i thought id sign up.

Im hoping to go to the Echo Arena gig, its not that far from me, I live in Chester which if you dont know is about an hour away on train, I just hope to god I can get a ticket.

None of my mates are in to Muse, so ill be on my billy, but not to worry.

FutureLegend
03-06-2009, 04:50 PM
I am a scouser born and bred but not a nobhead like some of the scalls you see.
I can't wait. I don't actually think it will be as hard to get tickets for this as you think. I will be getting mine on friday anyway though.

Congratulations on your first post! I'll be heading south for this - Yippeee!!!! I plan to stay with my friends in Blackburn and drive over, hopefully I'll get standing tickets. I'm also planning to go to Birmingham with my sister but will be seated for that, then my darling hubby says he'll treat me to either Spain or Portugal ... so with a bit of luck I'll be off to Lisbon. I don't think I can make any other dates as RL gets in the way and I need to earn money for the tix!

Has anyone here used Seetickets or Gigsandtours before for ordering tickets? Because I've never bought tickets online before so I'm just a bit wary. *so excited!*

I've booked on them before and they are fine. I think there was a problem sending out the tickets late for Newcastle in 2006, but all seems ok now.:D

NicT
03-06-2009, 05:07 PM
I am queing outside the arena on friday morning

Me too...what time are you getting there? :D

Jiball
03-06-2009, 05:17 PM
how big is the standing area at the liverpool echo?
hopefully will be able to get standing :)

Beth
03-06-2009, 05:42 PM
2 things:
Anyone been to the arena before? Not sure which seats are best to go for. Been to the MEN lots of times and always had side view seats which are really close.

Second thing - what do you think the chances are of them announcing either a second Liverpool date or a Manchester date? Considering on the last tour they played 2 Manchester dates, it seems funny to only play one at Liverpool. There's also no free days either side of Liverpool so they'd have to tag it on the end or something.

K41
03-06-2009, 05:54 PM
2 things:
Anyone been to the arena before? Not sure which seats are best to go for. Been to the MEN lots of times and always had side view seats which are really close.

Second thing - what do you think the chances are of them announcing either a second Liverpool date or a Manchester date? Considering on the last tour they played 2 Manchester dates, it seems funny to only play one at Liverpool. There's also no free days either side of Liverpool so they'd have to tag it on the end or something.

I've been there a few times - sat twice and stood twice. It's about half the size of the MEN, no ridiculously high upper tier or anything. You're pretty much guaranteed a decent view from most of the seats.

I sat in Block 1 for Coldplay (here's my view http://www.flickr.com/photos/kavita41/sets/72157610809112945/) and Block 5 for Russell Brand (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kavita41/3253010313/ - but they brought the stage a bit forward for that)

I can't see them adding Manchester, maybe 2nd Liverpool, who knows? I have a feeling they'll do City of Manchester Stadium or the Reebok next summer.

Beth
03-06-2009, 06:09 PM
I've been there a few times - sat twice and stood twice. It's about half the size of the MEN, no ridiculously high upper tier or anything. You're pretty much guaranteed a decent view from most of the seats.

I sat in Block 1 for Coldplay (here's my view http://www.flickr.com/photos/kavita41/sets/72157610809112945/) and Block 5 for Russell Brand (http://www.flickr.com/photos/kavita41/3253010313/ - but they brought the stage a bit forward for that)

I can't see them adding Manchester, maybe 2nd Liverpool, who knows? I have a feeling they'll do City of Manchester Stadium or the Reebok next summer.

Thanks a lot for that, those pics are a big help. Think I'll aim for Block 1 then - is that the closest? Just hope they release those tickets in the pre-sale and don't hold them back for Friday.

K41
03-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Thanks a lot for that, those pics are a big help. Think I'll aim for Block 1 then - is that the closest? Just hope they release those tickets in the pre-sale and don't hold them back for Friday.

Yeah Block 1 is the closest, we were especially near the stage (hence the very side on view) as they were extra seats released at the last minute.

Block 17, the nearest one on the other side would be good. 3 and 15 (next ones along) would also be good, but if I were sitting, 1 and 17 would be first choice!

Beth
03-06-2009, 06:16 PM
Yeah Block 1 is the closest, we were especially near the stage (hence the very side on view) as they were extra seats released at the last minute.

Block 17, the nearest one on the other side would be good. 3 and 15 (next ones along) would also be good, but if I were sitting, 1 and 17 would be first choice!

That's what they do at the MEN, release side view seats like the week before the gig. Hopefully there will be some Block 1s available tomorrow though :D

RenegadeOfFunk
03-06-2009, 06:57 PM
since there an no Manc dates, looks like i'm off to Liverpool :D

*TC*
03-06-2009, 07:03 PM
I've never been to a gig like this before, only small chilled out ones.
I am gonna get standing tickets, will I cope? If anybody tried to drag me into a mosh pit they are getting fod slapped.

RenegadeOfFunk
03-06-2009, 07:09 PM
People who've been before, has anyone got any recommendations on which block is the best if all the standing tickets go? I'm leaving it all to my brother so need all the details can get :LOL:

~Tom
03-06-2009, 07:16 PM
As long as I'm inside the arena with my friends on that night, I honestly couldn't care, good seats/standing room would just be a bonus for me...

joneskingsley
03-06-2009, 07:27 PM
I'm planning on going to the Liverpool show

K41
03-06-2009, 09:07 PM

People who've been before, has anyone got any recommendations on which block is the best if all the standing tickets go? I'm leaving it all to my brother so need all the details can get :LOL:

See above :p

RenegadeOfFunk
03-06-2009, 09:13 PM
See above :p

thank you!

K41
03-06-2009, 09:18 PM
thank you!

Like I said, most seats would be pretty decent, the arena's quite small, especially if you've ever been anywhere like the MEN!

Take-A-Bean!
03-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Me too...what time are you getting there? :D

Ermm! Kate will probably drag me up at like 7 or somthing lol.

We qued up for P!nk at 8 and they come out saying we wernt getting tickets we did though!!!!

Take-A-Bean!
03-06-2009, 10:53 PM
how big is the standing area at the liverpool echo?
hopefully will be able to get standing :)

Bigggg you should get standing!!!
:D:D:D

brian27
04-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Good louck everybody!! :D

And may we all do a collective sticky, runny poo all over the face of ticket touts!

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 08:17 AM
Omfg i'm going to see MUUUUUSEEEE!!! :D:D:D

Apocalyptic Gerbil
04-06-2009, 08:35 AM
WOO! 3 standing tickets! :D

~Tom
04-06-2009, 08:36 AM
4 standing tickets for me :D

So then.. Who am I going to be attacking to get the barrier?...

Jaded
04-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Gaaah stupid service busy!!!!!!!!!!!

K41
04-06-2009, 08:45 AM
4 standing too :D Wish we could have bought 6, got a friend still trying to get through :(

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 08:47 AM
4 standing tickets for me :D

So then.. Who am I going to be attacking to get the barrier?...

Me :D :awesome:

K41
04-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Me :D :awesome:

Probably me too... :D

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Probably me too... :D

I'll fail though, not the tallest person in the world :indiff::rolleyes:

Jaded
04-06-2009, 08:54 AM
SOLD OUT...omg so annoyed. Got through to the order form 4 times and it FAILED! ARGH!

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 08:59 AM
SOLD OUT...omg so annoyed. Got through to the order form 4 times and it FAILED! ARGH!

Don't forget about the general sale tomorrow!! Don't lose hope! :fear:

K41
04-06-2009, 09:00 AM
I'll fail though, not the tallest person in the world :indiff::rolleyes:

Neither am I! Its gonna be so cold queing in November! We queued for a while for KoL in Dec, bloody freezing! Not like the MEN thats nice and sheltered inside!

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Neither am I! Its gonna be so cold queing in November! We queued for a while for KoL in Dec, bloody freezing! Not like the MEN thats nice and sheltered inside!

It'll be soooo worth it though!! I've never seen Muse before, so exciting!! I've wanted to see them for years though :( I'll die, indefinitely. But it'll be amazing! I should be revising for my biology AS. But I REALLY cba :LOL:

Hi, how may I help you?
04-06-2009, 09:04 AM
No luck in the presale.

Good news though- in the general sale other dates will be on ticketmaster, Liverpool on seetickets I think. Which means more tickets and less traffic.

I have faith :)

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:04 AM
No luck in the presale.

Good news though- in the general sale other dates will be on ticketmaster, Liverpool on seetickets I think. Which means more tickets and less traffic.

Exactly :yesey: Gotta be positive :D

nohopeinfear
04-06-2009, 09:09 AM
I managed to get 2 tickets at 09:55 after I couldn't get any for London.

Now I have to go to Liverpool :eek:

Problem is... I live in South East Essex :LOL:

nohopeinfear
04-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Also... They didn't ask me on the website WHERE I wanted to sit in the stadium...

Is that normal??

K41
04-06-2009, 09:14 AM
It'll be soooo worth it though!! I've never seen Muse before, so exciting!! I've wanted to see them for years though :( I'll die, indefinitely. But it'll be amazing! I should be revising for my biology AS. But I REALLY cba :LOL:

It'll be ace I'm sure, the Echo arena is a decent venue too. It'll be my 10th time :D I should be revising too, oops, already wasted about an hour and a half on here :$

Also... They didn't ask me on the website WHERE I wanted to sit in the stadium...

Is that normal??

Yeah they never do, check the tracker in the next couple of days, usually comes up with the location

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:15 AM
I managed to get 2 tickets at 09:55 after I couldn't get any for London.

Now I have to go to Liverpool :eek:

Problem is... I live in South East Essex :LOL:

Oh lol :p About 4/5 hrs in car, about 2/3 hrs on train.

Is that normal??

Yeah, no-one knows where they're sitting :p Guess you could go on ticketmaster tomorrow, get good seats and then sell your ones from today.. :erm:

nohopeinfear
04-06-2009, 09:18 AM
PHEW! That's a relief as I'm disabled and obviously have problems with seating :P

Thanks guys for the info *Respect*

Jaded
04-06-2009, 09:18 AM
No luck in the presale.

I will keep the faith...feel slightly deflated, had to get into work super early and fight traffic and everything! Oh well...TOMORROW IS THE DAY! :D

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:19 AM
It'll be ace I'm sure, the Echo arena is a decent venue too. It'll be my 10th time :D I should be revising too, oops, already wasted about an hour and a half on here :$

I've never been there either :LOL: So inexperienced in the world of gigs :rolleyes: Revision is just...it just feels so unimportant right now!

MUSEicly_Talented
04-06-2009, 09:21 AM
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-entertainment/echo-entertainment/2009/06/02/muse-announce-liverpool-echo-arena-date-as-part-of-their-uk-tour-100252-23767090/

the news report if you want it.

this'll be the first time they have played in liverpool wont it?!

i'm gonna go to the docks watch the fireworks and leg it to the arena :P

~Tom
04-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Turns out I now have 8 tickets for standing, thus meaning I'm selling 4 :)

Any takers?

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:23 AM
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-entertainment/echo-entertainment/2009/06/02/muse-announce-liverpool-echo-arena-date-as-part-of-their-uk-tour-100252-23767090/

the news report if you want it.

this'll be the first time they have played in liverpool wont it?!

i'm gonna go to the docks watch the fireworks and leg it to the arena :P

Surely we'll see the fireworks while we're queuing up? :awesome:

K41
04-06-2009, 09:26 AM

Any takers?

I know someone who wants! Shall I get them to PM you?

MUSEicly_Talented
04-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Surely we'll see the fireworks while we're queuing up? :awesome:

this is true i'll just que up then ha :happy:. what an amazing night, fireworks and muse. totally 100% best thing ever :D

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:27 AM
this is true i'll just que up then ha :happy:. what an amazing night, fireworks and muse. totally 100% best thing ever :D

I know! :LOL: yay :happy: I'm so happy, I could burst. But I have a bio exam later, which just dampens the WHOLE day :indiff:

ChrisLenno
04-06-2009, 09:30 AM
i'm so chuffed.
i thought i wasn't gonna get any but it worked really quickly!

i can't wait... i'm so hyper!

i thought it was gonna sell out before i got the chance because of all the people who can't go to cardiff and all the people who can't go to manchester.

exstatic!

Jaded
04-06-2009, 09:30 AM

Any takers?

Maybe tomorrow if I cant get any!!!

So happy they're playing Liverpool :happy:

~Tom
04-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Yeah good idea, maybe I should address the needs of desperate people tomorrow morning ;)

Jaded
04-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Yeah good idea, maybe I should address the needs of desperate people tomorrow morning ;)

haha, there will be alot more desperate and irrate people about tomorrow I would think! Take advantage then...

Iddy
04-06-2009, 10:12 AM
Managed to get seating tickets in the end. Better than nothing, but still a bit disappointed.

See you all there:)

jaylau
04-06-2009, 10:20 AM
SO excited for this.

TheKenworthy
04-06-2009, 10:28 AM
got my standing tickets. i'll be there. can't wait

brian27
04-06-2009, 10:31 AM
See ya there!!!!

Fuck, that was painful!!

*time to spaz out*

madzip
04-06-2009, 10:35 AM
God that was hard work...

see you all there!

:D

madzip
04-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Got my seat allocation... 18 / CC / 464-465... any idea if these are good bad or indifferent??? The map on the Echo web site doesn't give block numbers so I have no idea.

Iddy
04-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Got my seat allocation... 18 / CC / 464-465... any idea if these are good bad or indifferent??? The map on the Echo web site doesn't give block numbers so I have no idea.

I'm 2,CC,11-12 and I have no idea where that is.

brian27
04-06-2009, 11:11 AM
http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/tmimages/venue/maps/uk5/12534s.gif

This looks like the probably layout.

If so, your '18 / CC / 464-465' would be Block 18, third row on the upper tier, seats 464-465 (obviously).

Unless they have the stage right back, not in the middle like this.

Or will they have a central spinny stage???

Hi, how may I help you?
04-06-2009, 11:14 AM

Down in the bottom left of the seating layout thingy.

madzip
04-06-2009, 11:30 AM
http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/tmimages/venue/maps/uk5/12534s.gif

This looks like the probably layout.

If so, your '18 / CC / 464-465' would be Block 18, third row on the upper tier, seats 464-465 (obviously).

Unless they have the stage right back, not in the middle like this.

Or will they have a central spinny stage???

Chripes.. I hope they do push the stage back otherwise all I will see is the back of the set! Why do I feel like I have got pants seats.... I am literally in the arse end corner behind the stage!

Beth
04-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Don't panic guys. This is the layout for Pink which I presume was standing too. Looks more likely.

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/tmimages/venue/maps/uk5/12218s.gif

*TC*
04-06-2009, 11:57 AM
how hard do you reckon it will be to get em general sale tomorrow??
I am really worried now...
only need 2 standing

madzip
04-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Don't panic guys. This is the layout for Pink which I presume was standing too. Looks more likely.

http://media.ticketmaster.co.uk/en-gb/tmimages/venue/maps/uk5/12218s.gif

Phew... this looks better.. happy pussy cat now *licks paws* ppppuurrrrrrrrrr :D:pussy:

trvrphlps
04-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Need a list of people going on the first post.
With me at the top. :LOL:

brian27
04-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Chripes.. I hope they do push the stage back otherwise all I will see is the back of the set! Why do I feel like I have got pants seats.... I am literally in the arse end corner behind the stage!
could be worse....

I'm sat right behind you!:eek::eek: (promise i'm not a murderist!!!!) :LOL:

*TC*
04-06-2009, 12:19 PM
where do I got tomorrow for tickets???
Can I go the box office in St Johns prescient or do I have to go echo arena??????
Please god please god let me get my 2 standing tickets I am so worried.

If I didn't have a chemistry test at 9:00am this morning, maybe I could have gotten them presale :(

joneskingsley
04-06-2009, 12:40 PM
I managed to get 4 standing tickets this morning it took ages i thought at one point I wasn't going to get them:D

ChrisLenno
04-06-2009, 01:03 PM
stop worrying guys... this place only holds 11thousand and isn't that big... you'll get a great view from wherever!

ChrisLenno
04-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Can I go the box office in St Johns prescient or do I have to go echo arena??????

If I didn't have a chemistry test at 9:00am this morning, maybe I could have gotten them presale :(

they have a ticket booth thing at the arena... best bet is there i would presume... give them a call to make sure anyways.

*TC*
04-06-2009, 01:11 PM
Yeah I did mate they said they are sold from echo arena ticket booth, they are expecting huge queues they tell me.

nohopeinfear
04-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Got my confirmation e-mail earlier.

I phoned up seetickets directly to ask about how I could change my seat allocation to a disabled area and they told me it wasn't a problem and would be able to have it all sorted out tomorrow.

Annoyingly my seat allocation is only FOUR rows away from the disabled seating :LOL:

hyperbaby
04-06-2009, 01:39 PM

The ticket shop in the precinct is closed down. Go to the arena.

Best websites are livepool acc own and ticketline.co.uk

Kannon
04-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Got my confirmation e-mail earlier.

I phoned up seetickets directly to ask about how I could change my seat allocation to a disabled area and they told me it wasn't a problem and would be able to have it all sorted out tomorrow.

Annoyingly my seat allocation is only FOUR rows away from the disabled seating :LOL:

How do you find out where your seat is? o.O

EDIT: Nevermind, got it :)

15,A,394-395

Yaaaay!

trvrphlps
04-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Have any of you bought Standing Tickets?

ChrisLenno
04-06-2009, 02:38 PM
I have... i don't think i'd want to go nearly as much if i had to sit... I like to jump around like a fool to KOC and newborn

*TC*
04-06-2009, 02:39 PM
I've heard that standing in the echo isn't too crowded, enough room to move around and shit.

ChrisLenno
04-06-2009, 02:42 PM
there won't be when everyone squashes to the front haha

TheKenworthy
04-06-2009, 02:46 PM

yes, i've got 4 and my friend got 2 :D

trvrphlps
04-06-2009, 02:48 PM
there won't be when everyone squashes to the front haha

:LOL::LOL: Yeah. That was like when I saw the prodigy at the MEN. During dizzee rascal (who supported) everyone was just dancing in their own area. As soon as prodigy came on stage, we all got crushed like sardines.

Stecloud
04-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Didn't manage to get tickets this morning, damn uni. Hopefully tomorrow...

ChrisLenno
04-06-2009, 02:57 PM
:LOL::LOL: Yeah. That was like when I saw the prodigy at the MEN. During dizzee rascal (who supported) everyone was just dancing in their own area. As soon as prodigy came on stage, we all got crushed like sardines.

yeah haha

its just like when you watch the wembley dvd and you get the overhead view of the stadium and everyone in the golden circle bit tries to get as close as possible and theres a huge space in between them and everyone else. looks quite strange.

Kannon
04-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Didn't manage to get tickets this morning, damn uni. Hopefully tomorrow...

Good luck getting them tomorrow :happy:

And I would love to be able to stand, but I get dizzy and faint really easily if I get too hot/crowded.

ChrisLenno
04-06-2009, 03:02 PM
yeah i got a bit of a panic attack or asthma or something... either way i couldn't breathe properly.

i'm still standing though :LOL:

Guyfawkes1878
04-06-2009, 03:03 PM
Its a great arena, saw Oasis and Kings of Leon there last year, the sound is excellent much better than the MEN.

Word of warning its pretty small compared to the MEN though so id imagine tickets wont last long on general sale and last time i tried to buy tickets for Oasis on ACC website it was horrendus, it crashed more than SEE and in the end i got them from SEE. Ticketmaster is less stressful but they always for some reason have a smaller allocation than SEE.

I got lucky and snagged mine in the presale this morning but good luck guys.

Kannon
04-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I got mine this morning. I have no idea how, but I felt physically sick until the point where I got the confirmation email.
I'm glad the arena is better than the MEN. From the looks of things and from what I've been told by my sister, it's a lot smaller. So hopefully there should be a better atmosphere! I so can't wait to get there now. My sister has already suggest we make masks of Matt, Dom and Chris or something stupid like that. I doubt we actually will, but just incase... yeah, look out for us XD

K41
04-06-2009, 03:14 PM

They'll be v decent seats I reckon, close to the stage, and the upper tier is not that high anyway really.

Me, 4 of them :)

I've heard that standing in the echo isn't too crowded, enough room to move around and shit.

I've seen Oasis and KoL standing, on the barrier for both, more central for Oasis (right in front of Noel), wasn't too bad for room.

Its a great arena, saw Oasis and Kings of Leon there last year, the sound is excellent much better than the MEN.

Word of warning its pretty small compared to the MEN though so id imagine tickets wont last long on general sale and last time i tried to buy tickets for Oasis on ACC website it was horrendus, it crashed more than SEE and in the end i got them from SEE. Ticketmaster is less stressful but they always for some reason have a smaller allocation than SEE.

I got lucky and snagged mine in the presale this morning but good luck guys.

Which night you see Oasis? I went to the 2nd, was great, as was KoL :D The sound is good. Yeah Oasis tix were a struggle, we ended up with seats for the 1st night off See, but a few hours after they went on sale the ACC website gave me 3 standing, so def worth a try!

Oh and here's a view of the back seats for people who've never been, look how small it is! (I was stood at the front)

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v357/245/124/535820548/n535820548_1835999_6150.jpg

Kannon
04-06-2009, 03:18 PM
K4L: That is really tiny! Atleast compared to the MEN. This has got me all the more excited now :D

TheKenworthy
04-06-2009, 03:18 PM
It was so stressful this morning trying to get tickets.

My heart was pounding and the palms of my hands were sweating lol.

I was pressing refresh non-stop for 30 minutes and just kept on getting that page saying "The service is currently busy" and I was expecting to see "sold out" any second.

Then all of a sudden after pressing refresh the page took a little longer to load and BAM I was in, I filled in the details as quick as I could.

I still felt a little sceptical after submitting my order and I finally calmed down when I got my confirmation email. Happy days :D

Kannon
04-06-2009, 03:21 PM
It was so stressful this morning trying to get tickets.

My heart was pounding and the palms of my hands were sweating lol.

I was pressing refresh non-stop for 30 minutes and just kept on getting that page saying "The service is currently busy" and I was expecting to see "sold out" any second.

Then all of a sudden after pressing refresh the page took a little longer to load and BAM I was in, I filled in the details as quick as I could.

I still felt a little sceptical after submitting my order and I finally calmed down when I got my confirmation email. Happy days :D

Haha. The exact same thing happened to me. I didn't even check if I put the correct details in, I just smashed at the keyboard and clicked "Continue". I saw you in the other thread this morning when we were all ranting and raving about the website being jam packed. I'm glad you got some in the end :D

K41
04-06-2009, 03:22 PM
K4L: That is really tiny! Atleast compared to the MEN. This has got me all the more excited now :D

Yeah its loads smaller! :D No seats really high up either! Good atmosphere too. I've been to gigs at the MEN where its just felt too big (not Muse though :p) Echo Arena is a good size, never really imagined Muse would play it though! :D

I just checked my tracker thingy, I got through at 9.20, quite impressed with that!

TheKenworthy
04-06-2009, 03:23 PM
Haha. The exact same thing happened to me. I didn't even check if I put the correct details in, I just smashed at the keyboard and clicked "Continue". I saw you in the other thread this morning when we were all ranting and raving about the website being jam packed. I'm glad you got some in the end :D

me too lolz
I really can't wait. Never been to this venue and it'll be the smallest venue Iíve ever seen Muse in so hoping the atmosphere will have a more intimate feeling

Kannon
04-06-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah, there will definitely be a more intimate feel, me thinks. Which I'm glad of. I love big gigs, but I also like small ones as well. You can appreciate it more without worrying about not being able to see etc.

And I'm glad the seats aren't as high up! At the MEN last time, we were quite near the front, but quite high up that they just looked like little stick people. And I got mine at 9:24 this morning. I don't think I've ever refreshed a page so fast in my entire life XD

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 03:32 PM
My brother got me tickets this morning :happy: so damn happy!! First muse gig EVER! I just hope the venue is good - i'm standing for the atmosphere, but i hope there is a good view too...

He said the same thing, was refreshing for 30 minutes before it came through! I'm now going to pester him to hell asking if there is anyway can repay him :LOL:

Iddy
04-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Thank god the upper tier isn't as high as MEN. I don't think my seats are that bad anymore:)

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 03:36 PM

Got them this morning Flynn! I can't believe you're going too, and Saad! If it wasn't a school day, i would deffo suggest a meed beforehand :(

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 03:37 PM
My brother got me tickets this morning :happy: so damn happy!! First muse gig EVER! I just hope the venue is good - i'm standing for the atmosphere, but i hope there is a good view too...

He said the same thing, was refreshing for 30 minutes before it came through! I'm now going to pester him to hell asking if there is anyway can repay him :LOL:

Me too!! :D I'm so excited, but I have to keep telling myself its 5 months away! :supersad:

Kannon
04-06-2009, 03:41 PM
I think I might have college on that day, which might suck. I don't know whether to go in or not, because I will then have to carry my make up kit around with me, which will be a bit of an inconvenience! I might just take the day off though, and hope that no one from my class is going.

Do musers usually meet up at gigs? I wasn't as active on here as much the last time around.

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Me too!! :D I'm so excited, but I have to keep telling myself its 5 months away! :supersad:

:LOL: he texted me at school today and i totally flipped out cause i thought it was like next week! :supersad: Still, I CAN'T EFFING WAAIT!!! I just hope that I do get a good view standing - i would get there early, but im coming from Manc and it's a school night, so it'll be hard... still, i bet the atmosphere is awesome standing :D

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 03:45 PM
:LOL: he texted me at school today and i totally flipped out cause i thought it was like next week! :supersad: Still, I CAN'T EFFING WAAIT!!! I just hope that I do get a good view standing - i would get there early, but im coming from Manc and it's a school night, so it'll be hard... still, i bet the atmosphere is awesome standing :D

I'm getting so overexcited :LOL: I know, I'm worried about the view too, only 5'1" :supersad: I won't be able to see anything from within the crowd, so I'd have to get to the barrier if I wanted to see. But then I'd die from squish. And at the back, I don't know how much I'd be able to see :indiff: Ahh, just feign injury and get home early :p I can't wait :D

Hi, how may I help you?
04-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Got them this morning Flynn! I can't believe you're going too, and Saad! If it wasn't a school day, i would deffo suggest a meed beforehand :(

Given the general sale doesn't fuck me up beforehand :LOL:

My head of 6th form would gut me if I tried to take the afternoon off :|

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm getting so overexcited :LOL: I know, I'm worried about the view too, only 5'1" :supersad: I won't be able to see anything from within the crowd, so I'd have to get to the barrier if I wanted to see. But then I'd die from squish. And at the back, I don't know how much I'd be able to see :indiff: Ahh, just feign injury and get home early :p I can't wait :D

awwh yeah, i'm only 5ft4 :( but i pondered with the idea of going seating, but i know i would just hate looking down on the mosh pits and just wish i was in there... but then again, would i prefer being seating and seeing more? :LOL: It's a bit late now i guess! Nah i think standing will be more of an atmosphere standing :happy:
and im going to get there as early as possible, but i think that will only be at most 30 mins before :( I'm trying to persuade my mum to let me miss school in the afternoon so i can go down early :LOL: I don't she'll go for it tho...

Kannon
04-06-2009, 04:09 PM
awwh yeah, i'm only 5ft4 :( but i pondered with the idea of going seating, but i know i would just hate looking down on the mosh pits and just wish i was in there... but then again, would i prefer being seating and seeing more? :LOL: It's a bit late now i guess! Nah i think standing will be more of an atmosphere standing :happy:
and im going to get there as early as possible, but i think that will only be at most 30 mins before :( I'm trying to persuade my mum to let me miss school in the afternoon so i can go down early :LOL: I don't she'll go for it tho...

If I was crazy enough, I'd drive all the way to manchester, pick up all you lovely people and squash you in my car, and drive you back. But of course, I'm not that crazy, and can't even drive.. yet!

brian27
04-06-2009, 04:17 PM
That little thing about buying 4 tickets max is for real. I tried for 8. Seemed to work, then got an email at just before 4pm basically telling me to fuck off!! one lot of 4 have been cancelled.

mikej
04-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Never been to this venue and it'll be the smallest venue Iíve ever seen Muse in so hoping the atmosphere will have a more intimate feeling

I was lucky enough to see them at the Manchester Academy in 2001, just before Origin Of Symmetry came out - now that was a great gig and pretty intimate...certainly as far as the stadium gigs of recent years are concerned anyway.

Not sure why people are saying that the Echo Arena is a small venue - I wouldn't call a venue that can hold 10,000+ people 'small' !!

More venue info here : http://www.accliverpool.com/venue/flythrough/index.asp

I don't think you'll ever get an intimate atmosphere at a large arena venue to be honest, but it'll be great none-the-less.

A friend got us seated tickets for the Echo Arena this morning - can't wait ! :D

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Given the general sale doesn't fuck me up beforehand :LOL:

My head of 6th form would gut me if I tried to take the afternoon off :|

:LOL: i''ll be hoping that it doesn't :D

and yeah, my school wouldn't be too happy either... :(

If I was crazy enough, I'd drive all the way to manchester, pick up all you lovely people and squash you in my car, and drive you back. But of course, I'm not that crazy, and can't even drive.. yet!

:LOL: no worries but thanks for the offer! If i could drive i would skip school and go up meself :awesome:
nah my mate is coming up from Uni to take me there, but he'll be picking me up in manc at about 5 so i'll be at arena for about 6.45 - 6ish i think... not too bad, but i would be willing to camp out all day :D

Kannon
04-06-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm glad you've got transport sorted! :D

And OMGWTF. I just got an email off seetickets. I didn't put my card details in properly, apparently, or there wasn't enough money in my account to pay for my tickets. They held onto them for me though, so I just sent it off again. So hopefully... O___o

Hi, how may I help you?
04-06-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm glad you've got transport sorted! :D

And OMGWTF. I just got an email off seetickets. I didn't put my card details in properly, apparently, or there wasn't enough money in my account to pay for my tickets. They held onto them for me though, so I just sent it off again. So hopefully... O___o

Oooh shit that would well scare me!

Kannon
04-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Oooh shit that would well scare me!

Haha. I DID shit one! Not literally of course, but still... I just hope it works this time! >___<

*TC*
04-06-2009, 05:23 PM
i have been in there before (not for a concert just looking around once they let us in the concert arena) and I do feel like if everybody pushed forwards and you where left at the back you would still get a half decent view.
Also, I think mosh pits are quite selfish.

speedystill
04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Over the mooooon ! got myself three tickets today, but was looking on Ebay for music and there are loads of Muse tickets for sale already, it's quite sick really because the real fans will get ripped off in the long run........so some fool will sell the ticket and probably get drunk on his/her profit, but if they went to see them they could live on the HIGH for years to come.

Well that's my opinion :mad:

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 05:27 PM
Over the mooooon ! got myself three tickets today, but was looking on Ebay for music and there are loads of Muse tickets for sale already, it's quite sick really because the real fans will get ripped off in the long run........so some fool will sell the ticket and probably get drunk on his/her profit, but if they went to see them they could live on the HIGH for years to come.

Well that's my opinion :mad:

you can't just post this everywhere to get a reply- it doesn't work like that :LOL:
there is already a thread slagging out the touts, join in there!
I do agree with you, but there is really nothing we can do.

but well done for getting the tickets... may i ask how you a pre-sale link when you only joined today? :erm:

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 05:31 PM
you can't just post this everywhere to get a reply- it doesn't work like that :LOL:
there is already a thread slagging out the touts, join in there!
I do agree with you, but there is really nothing we can do.

but well done for getting the tickets... may i ask how you a pre-sale link when you only joined today? :erm:

It worked though! :LOL:

Guyfawkes1878
04-06-2009, 06:19 PM
Which night you see Oasis? I went to the 2nd, was great, as was KoL :D The sound is good. Yeah Oasis tix were a struggle, we ended up with seats for the 1st night off See, but a few hours after they went on sale the ACC website gave me 3 standing, so def worth a try!

We went to the 1st night at Oasis, the only one they did My Big Mouth at. I was in seats though couldn't get any standing the server was just too mental but we were stood right in line with the stage were Noel was standing. Dont really mind seats for Oasis saves getting covered in piss.

KoL i was right down the front about 3 rows back that was one of the best gigs ive ever been too the set seemed to last forever, i think they did something silly like 27 songs.

You going to Oasis stadium gigs this weekend? Im there on the sunday.

Smithy of Cydonia
04-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Most stressful morning I've ever had but well worth it in the end! Managed to get 2 standing tickets after 20 minutes of constantly hitting refresh, like I was gonna wait 30 seconds betweens refreshes!

My mate then rang me to say she had given up until tomorrow trying for hers as her internet was playing up so I tried again & got through for her, could only get her 2 seating tickets though. Shame we'll not be all together but we're all just over the moon that we're all just there.

We live in St Helens (Woolyback Land to our scouse neighbours) so we can stay round town for a few after show drinks & it'll only cost about £25 between us for a taxi home. Good times all round

ChrisLenno
04-06-2009, 07:43 PM
I was lucky enough to see them at the Manchester Academy in 2001, just before Origin Of Symmetry came out - now that was a great gig and pretty intimate...certainly as far as the stadium gigs of recent years are concerned anyway.

Not sure why people are saying that the Echo Arena is a small venue - I wouldn't call a venue that can hold 10,000+ people 'small' !!

I don't think you'll ever get an intimate atmosphere at a large arena venue to be honest, but it'll be great none-the-less.

A friend got us seated tickets for the Echo Arena this morning - can't wait ! :D

Marley park had quite a big number and that felt incredibly intimate.

sparkle58
04-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Most stressful morning I've ever had but well worth it in the end! Managed to get 2 standing tickets after 20 minutes of constantly hitting refresh, like I was gonna wait 30 seconds betweens refreshes!

My mate then rang me to say she had given up until tomorrow trying for hers as her internet was playing up so I tried again & got through for her, could only get her 2 standing tickets though. Shame we'll not be all together but we're all just over the moon that we're all just there.

We live in St Helens (Woolyback Land to our scouse neighbours) so we can stay round town for a few after show drinks & it'll only cost about £25 between us for a taxi home. Good times all round

Why will you not all be together if you're all standing?

K41
04-06-2009, 08:34 PM

Its small compared to other arenas like the MEN, which can hold up to 22,000!

We went to the 1st night at Oasis, the only one they did My Big Mouth at. I was in seats though couldn't get any standing the server was just too mental but we were stood right in line with the stage were Noel was standing. Dont really mind seats for Oasis saves getting covered in piss.

KoL i was right down the front about 3 rows back that was one of the best gigs ive ever been too the set seemed to last forever, i think they did something silly like 27 songs.

You going to Oasis stadium gigs this weekend? Im there on the sunday.

Yeah we were well gutted we missed My Big Mouth. Was prob a good choice being sat, I had my hoodie over my head to protect from flying piss, we saw loads of lads pissing in cups and launching :rolleyes: We were on the barrier, right in front of Noel, check my pics on flickr, got some great ones.

On barrier for KoL too, was great gig, all bands should play for that long!

Not going to Oasis, don't think it'd better Liverpool. I've already seen them 5 times and have exams on Mon and Tue so don't think it'd be wise!

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 08:51 PM
Its small compared to other arenas like the MEN, which can hold up to 22,000!

Yeah we were well gutted we missed My Big Mouth. Was prob a good choice being sat, I had my hoodie over my head to protect from flying piss, we saw loads of lads pissing in cups and launching :rolleyes: We were on the barrier, right in front of Noel, check my pics on flickr, got some great ones.

Not going to Oasis, don't think it'd better Liverpool. I've already seen them 5 times and have exams on Mon and Tue so don't think it'd be wise!

:stunned: Please tell me that doesn't happen at Muse gigs

~Tom
04-06-2009, 09:05 PM
It happened loads throughout the two days of Vfestival, Staffordshire last year when me and my mates were at the barrier.

I've not seen it at an indoors gig however...

westy 2007
04-06-2009, 09:09 PM
i went to arctic monkeys in manchester and piss was being thrown even fag nubs and spit.
digusting, wont be going to manchester again

EDIT: was indoor too

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 09:16 PM
It worked though! :LOL:

:LOL: true!

:stunned: Please tell me that doesn't happen at Muse gigs

it happened at the Fratellis :( I thought i just got hit by some warm beer, it was only when it began to smell that i realized what it was :vomit:

Guyfawkes1878
04-06-2009, 09:17 PM

Aye Oasis have got some right bells following them, we were watching them from the seats lashing piss all over each other. Only time ive ever been glad to be in the seats, not that anyone was sitting down. The Courteeners gig was well worse though i ended up standing at bar at the academy it got that bad.

Yeah KoL was amazing, seeing them aswell this month at the MEN, hope they do as much of the old stuff they've been doing but i noticed their set lists have been seriously trimmed in America.

See where your coming from with the exams, im 29 though so only work to worry about i can handle a hung over monday morning for Oasis and Kasabian :LOL:

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:17 PM
it happened at the Fratellis :( I thought i just got hit by some warm beer, it was only when it began to smell that i realized what it was :vomit:

:stunned: ew. ew. ew. ew! Was that indoors or out?

microgerry
04-06-2009, 09:18 PM
Thank god the upper tier isn't as high as MEN. I don't think my seats are that bad anymore:)

Looks like we are in the same section - same row!
2 GG 5-8
I am a little concerned though when I checked the seating plan on ticketmaster site, we could be behind the stage. WTF?

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Looks like we are in the same section - same row!
2 GG 5-8
I am a little concerned though when I checked the seating plan on ticketmaster site, we could be behind the stage. WTF?

Isn't there something about the stage being in the centre this time?

MaddocksL
04-06-2009, 09:24 PM
I need 6 tickets and seating. How the hell is that going to work if you can only buy them in 4? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:(

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:26 PM
I need 6 tickets and seating. How the hell is that going to work if you can only buy them in 4? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:(

Get someone else to help? Like, one of the people who you're buying for?

Smithy of Cydonia
04-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Why will you not all be together if you're all standing?

Doh! Sorry - my bad, I meant I could only get seating for her

suffy
04-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Yes I have recently got some standing tickets from the presale link. I never thought I would get anywhere from refreshing but I am so glad that I did, because as soon as some became available I was able to snap them up.

Woo =D first muse gig, I am so happy it's unbelievable. :happy:

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 09:29 PM
:stunned: ew. ew. ew. ew! Was that indoors or out?

indoors... i haven't felt clean since :LOL: :$

but i'm hoping us Musers will be more civilized than that! Or that i'm not in the firing line this time :D

microgerry
04-06-2009, 09:32 PM
Isn't there something about the stage being in the centre this time?

Hope so. I am tempted to buy four more tomorrow to see if I can get better seats.
Could sell the other four on here for any unlucky guys who don't get any.
Will let you know.

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Hope so. I am tempted to buy four more tomorrow to see if I can get better seats.
Will let you know.

aye i read about that too, but i don't know how it would work... wouldn't it mean half of us would have a view of their arses the whole time? Wait, i shouldn't really be complaining in that case ;)

:LOL::$

and that sounds like a not bad idea. just out of interest when you bought the ticket did you get to chose which block you got?

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:38 PM
indoors... i haven't felt clean since :LOL: :$

but i'm hoping us Musers will be more civilized than that! Or that i'm not in the firing line this time :D
Aww, poor you :( Who knew Fratellis fans were so...ew? :rolleyes:

Will let you know.

Ahh, good luck :D And you'd better! I love this, feels like we have a little community of Liverpool Musers going on :happy: (well, Liverpool/Manchester/Rest of Merseyside/North Wales) :LOL:

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Aww, poor you :( Who knew Fratellis fans were so...ew? :rolleyes:

Ahh, good luck :D And you'd better! I love this, feels like we have a little community of Liverpool Musers going on :happy: (well, Liverpool/Manchester/Rest of Merseyside/North Wales) :LOL:

yeah, bastards :rolleyes: still was an awesome gig - i was right at the front and center. I was so pissed, the guy right next to me (literally next to me) got given one of the drums byt the drummer :( i was gutted! Got a high 5 and a pinch on the cheek tho :happy: from the drummer btw, not just a random person :LOL:

And i think so too! I think half the people at the gig will actually be mancs you know, we're descending :awesome:

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:44 PM
yeah, bastards :rolleyes: still was an awesome gig - i was right at the front and center. I was so pissed, the guy right next to me (literally next to me) got given one of the drums byt the drummer :( i was gutted! Got a high 5 and a pinch on the cheek tho :happy: from the drummer btw, not just a random person :LOL:

And i think so too! I think half the people at the gig will actually be mancs you know, we're descending :awesome:

Aww, was it really squishy? Like, could you breathe? Not a regular gig-goer here :p Aww :supersad: You got piss thrown at you instead :LOL: Sorry, I shouldn't laugh :$

Yeah, haha! I don't understand why they're not doing the MEN! S'good for me though! :D

MaddocksL
04-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Get someone else to help? Like, one of the people who you're buying for?

My friends dad is getitng them because im in a physics exam. Im tempted to get my mum to buy 2 tickets anyway just incase!

Kannon
04-06-2009, 09:46 PM
That sounds disgusting! But I know us Musers are a lot nicer than that! XD

And it is nice to see/talk to other people who love Muse just as much as I do. I don't know anyone else but myself and my sister who like them, it can get pretty annoying sometimes. My boyfriend doesn't mind them, he just says they don't interest him. Oh well :happy:

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:49 PM
My friends dad is getitng them because im in a physics exam. Im tempted to get my mum to buy 2 tickets anyway just incase!

Ahh right. Good luck! I always hated physics :indiff: And lol go for it :p

And it is nice to see/talk to other people who love Muse just as much as I do. I don't know anyone else but myself and my sister who like them, it can get pretty annoying sometimes. My boyfriend doesn't mind them, he just says they don't interest him. Oh well :happy:

Have you been standing before?

It's great, having friends who are as obsessed as you :happy: Nearly all my school likes them :LOL: Even when we had new people join in 6th form, I managed to convert a few with my obsession :LOL: And they're coming to the gig! mwahaahhaaaa ;)

Micro Cutter
04-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Is anyone using the presale having problems with this gig? I've tried ordering 4 standing tickets twice and both times it brings up an error after I've entered all my details.

Kannon
04-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Ahh right. Good luck! I always hated physics :indiff: And lol go for it :p

Have you been standing before?

It's great, having friends who are as obsessed as you :happy: Nearly all my school likes them :LOL: Even when we had new people join in 6th form, I managed to convert a few with my obsession :LOL: And they're coming to the gig! mwahaahhaaaa ;)

I haven't stood for Muse before, but I've stood for a few smaller gigs, I don't really go to big concerts. I'm sitting though, 'cause I'm really really bad with heat, and if I get too hot, I faint. So no standing for me!

And lucky you! No one I know likes them :(

MaddocksL
04-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Ahh right. Good luck! I always hated physics

Tbh im starting to hate physics now just because it means i might not get tickets. Im more nervous about not getting tickets then i am about the exam.

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:53 PM
I haven't stood for Muse before, but I've stood for a few smaller gigs, I don't really go to big concerts. I'm sitting though, 'cause I'm really really bad with heat, and if I get too hot, I faint. So no standing for me!

And lucky you! No one I know likes them :(

Aww, that's really unfortunate :(

Well, you're in exactly the right place :LOL:

Kannon
Is anyone using the presale having problems with this gig? I've tried ordering 4 standing tickets twice and both times it brings up an error after I've entered all my details.

How do you mean? You want 2 lots of 4 tickets? Or you've tried ordering 4 tickets 2 times, but it's not worked?

microgerry
just out of interest when you bought the ticket did you get to chose which block you got?

No. My confirmation email just said four seats. Only an hour ago I checked their website nder "track your tickets" to find my allocation.

johnnyjy2k
urggh...seriously how quicly are these tickets going to sell tomorrow do you think? because i cant get ther untill at least half 9 and i know people will have been queing for hours...and i REALLY must go.. damn things on my birthday as well shit would be so epic!

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Tbh im starting to hate physics now just because it means i might not get tickets. Im more nervous about not getting tickets then i am about the exam.

:LOL: That was me yesterday! I didn't give one that I had barely revised for my bio exam, Muse came first :rolleyes: What is it, GCSE, A Level or degree? Aww, just think, after your exam, you could find out you're going to see actual Muse!! :D

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Aww, was it really squishy? Like, could you breathe? Not a regular gig-goer here :p Aww :supersad: You got piss thrown at you instead :LOL: Sorry, I shouldn't laugh :$

Yeah, haha! I don't understand why they're not doing the MEN! S'good for me though! :D

nah it wasn't too bad. This guy behind me acted as a barbier, he put his arms round either side of me a pushed back any guy that tried to squich me :happy: that sounds bad, but hey, we was fit and i wasn't going to get hauled out by a balif person :LOL: and he was genuinly a nice guys, wasn't do it to get with me or anything, just thought he would help me out :)
and nah :LOL: pretty bad i know!

I know same here :( but hey, i got tickets now - i ain't bothered! :D

Same here. I know one guys who likes them but he's too "cool" to let people know :rolleyes: The people on the board are keeping me alive!

Micro Cutter
04-06-2009, 09:55 PM
How do you mean? You want 2 lots of 4 tickets? Or you've tried ordering 4 tickets 2 times, but it's not worked?

The second one. Well, actually it's 3 times now, and every time I've had this error message
'Sorry, there has been a problem with your order
Reason - PLEASE CALL 0871 230 0010 TO CHECK ON AVAILABILITY (CTC5) (R1) '

Obviously since it will cost a bomb to call that, I would hope to get some clarification here first if it's happening for anyone else. :D

Kannon
04-06-2009, 09:56 PM
urggh...seriously how quicly are these tickets going to sell tomorrow do you think? because i cant get ther untill at least half 9 and i know people will have been queing for hours...and i REALLY must go.. damn things on my birthday as well shit would be so epic!

Being Muse, they'll probably sell like hotcakes. Without a doubt. Is there no one you can get to go for you that you trust enough with your card details?

MaddocksL
:LOL: That was me yesterday! I didn't give one that I had barely revised for my bio exam, Muse came first :rolleyes: What is it, GCSE, A Level or degree? Aww, just think, after your exam, you could find out you're going to see actual Muse!! :D

Its AS level. Im gunna be sat in the exam bricking it because i know the tickets are on sale. I was considering skipping my exam and going down the box office.

RenegadeOfFunk

Well today my brother was on at 9 but it didn't but him thru intill 20 past, and i know people that didn't thru untill half past, so you might be okay :) If not, just pray that someone has extra tickets and will sell them on here :)

Smithy of Cydonia
04-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Same here. I know one guys who likes them but he's too "cool" to let people know :rolleyes: The people on the board are keeping me alive!

Do what I did & play it so much at their houses that they all become brainwashed :LOL:

Kannon
04-06-2009, 09:58 PM
The second one. Well, actually it's 3 times now, and every time I've had this error message
'Sorry, there has been a problem with your order
Reason - PLEASE CALL 0871 230 0010 TO CHECK ON AVAILABILITY (CTC5) (R1) '

Obviously since it will cost a bomb to call that, I would hope to get some clarification here first if it's happening for anyone else. :D

Hmmm. What time where you trying to order them? Because you might have entered your details, and then they've sold out by the time you've confirmed your details. I really don't know, sorry :/

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:58 PM
nah it wasn't too bad. This guy behind me acted as a barbier, he put his arms round either side of me a pushed back any guy that tried to squich me :happy: that sounds bad, but hey, we was fit and i wasn't going to get hauled out by a balif person :LOL: and he was genuinly a nice guys, wasn't do it to get with me or anything, just thought he would help me out :)
and nah :LOL: pretty bad i know!

I know same here :( but hey, i got tickets now - i ain't bothered! :D

omg that's so sweet! naaawww :happy:

Its AS level. Im gunna be sat in the exam bricking it because i know the tickets are on sale. I was considering skipping my exam and going down the box office.

Ohh, right yeah, I know people taking that. Holy shit, don't do that! :LOL:

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Do what I did & play it so much at their houses that they all become brainwashed :LOL:

:shifty:

*TC*
I've heard about that piss thing myself.
I wouldn't expect it at this gig though, seems to be indie bands and stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if there was the odd beach ball getting tossed around or something like :)

Micro Cutter
Hmmm. What time where you trying to order them? Because you might have entered your details, and then they've sold out by the time you've confirmed your details. I really don't know, sorry :/

I tried just a moment ago. After the first try, I thought they may have sold out while I was ordering, but then I went back to the presale page and it said they were still available. I would try ordering less, but I have a group already wanting to go so dont want anyone to miss out.

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 10:00 PM

:LOL: that has actually worked... but unfortunately with my mum :LOL: :$ i play muse to much she thought she would check them out, now she's addicted to Starlight, SMBH and KOC. I've tired to get my friend hooked but she called them emo :mad: no birthday present for her this year :p

and yeah people are coming around, but no one here is really really into them :(

RenegadeOfFunk
04-06-2009, 10:01 PM
omg that's so sweet! naaawww :happy:

Ohh, right yeah, I know people taking that. Holy shit, don't do that! :LOL:

i know :happy: i also saw a guy there with a Muse top on - i totally flipped out cause i never meet muse fans... when i asked them if they were on the boards they just looked at me funny then turned away :$ :LOL:

anywho, i'm off to bed now guys. nighty night :kiss:

Kannon
04-06-2009, 10:02 PM
I tried just a moment ago. After the first try, I thought they may have sold out while I was ordering, but then I went back to the presale page and it said they were still available. I would try ordering less, but I have a group already wanting to go so dont want anyone to miss out.

They're all sold out, bud. And you can only order 4 tickets at a time anyways. Sorry!

Renegade: N'night!

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 10:02 PM
I've heard about that piss thing myself.
I wouldn't expect it at this gig though, seems to be indie bands and stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if there was the odd beach ball getting tossed around or something like :)

Oooh, they might even bring back the mega balloons! :awesome: although didn't they last have them at a huge festival? Might have to be party balloons this time :(

wait, did they ever have huge balloons? or am I thinking of somethig else? :erm:

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 10:03 PM
i know :happy: i also saw a guy there with a Muse top on - i totally flipped out cause i never meet muse fans... when i asked them if they were on the boards they just looked at me funny then turned away :$ :LOL:

anywho, i'm off to bed now guys. nighty night :kiss:

aww, haha! :LOL:

night :happy:

Kannon
04-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Oooh, they might even bring back the mega balloons! :awesome: although didn't they last have them at a huge festival? Might have to be party balloons this time :(

wait, did they ever have huge balloons? or am I thinking of somethig else? :erm:

Yeah, they usually have the big balloons with confetti in. I'm looking forward to those quite a bit actually, it's pretty sad :D

MaddocksL
04-06-2009, 10:05 PM
I WANT TICKETS!!!!! Please?:)

Do seetickets take Maestro?

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Yeah, they usually have the big balloons with confetti in. I'm looking forward to those quite a bit actually, it's pretty sad :D

AWESOMESAUCE :D

:wtf: tomorrow, 9am, be online!!

MaddocksL
04-06-2009, 10:08 PM

Who doesn't want balloons filled with confetti at a Muse gig. Its Muse!!!:D

Kannon
04-06-2009, 10:08 PM

I've not a clue, but you should have a look about on the site.

And make sure you're on there for WAY before 9am. I'd been up since half 7 waiting and getting ready to refresh like crazy. It took me 25 minutes of refreshing to get onto the ordering screen!

MaddocksL
04-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I've not a clue, but you should have a look about on the site.

And make sure you're on there for WAY before 9am. I'd been up since half 7 waiting and getting ready to refresh like crazy. It took me 25 minutes of refreshing to get onto the ordering screen!

It's not me buying them though. Sadly i dont have much control of buying them, im in an exam. Im sure ACC site takes Maestro so i might just go on there.

Kannon
04-06-2009, 10:12 PM
It's not me buying them though. Sadly i dont have much control of buying them, im in an exam. Im sure ACC site takes Maestro so i might just go on there.

Just make sure whoever is buying them for you is reliable! XD The last thing I want to hear is that you don't get your tickets and that the person getting them for you ends up with a black eye :p

MaddocksL
04-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Just make sure whoever is buying them for you is reliable! XD The last thing I want to hear is that you don't get your tickets and that the person getting them for you ends up with a black eye :p

I dunno about black eye, i threatened to remove one :D
Just recieved a bad txt saying if we dont get them theres always Ebay...... Ohh dear.

Smithy of Cydonia
04-06-2009, 10:16 PM

Yeah it's say they take Switch. That is now Maestro, they just haven't updated their site to reflect the name change

Kannon
04-06-2009, 10:18 PM
I dunno about black eye, i threatened to remove one :D
Just recieved a bad txt saying if we dont get them theres always Ebay...... Ohh dear.

Oh dear. Well, if you don't happen to get tickets, keep your eye out on here as well, incase someone got too many or what have you. There will be a way :)

MaddocksL
04-06-2009, 10:23 PM
Oh dear. Well, if you don't happen to get tickets, keep your eye out on here as well, incase someone got too many or what have you. There will be a way :)

Lets hope it doesnt come down to it. Well im off to try and sleep before my exam... not going to happen.:rolleyes:

Fish Custard
Lets hope it doesnt come down to it. Well im off to try and sleep before my exam... not going to happen.:rolleyes:

Good luck!! <3

Smithy of Cydonia
:LOL: that has actually worked... but unfortunately with my mum :LOL: :$ i play muse to much she thought she would check them out, now she's addicted to Starlight, SMBH and KOC. I've tired to get my friend hooked but she called them emo :mad: no birthday present for her this year :p

and yeah people are coming around, but no one here is really really into them :(

It really does work with me lol. Out of the 3 that are going with me, one hated them a year ago (now has HAARP constantly on his mp3 player), one was a bit meh with them (went to V last year just to see them), 3rd is her new boyfriend who she's quickly converted :)

Kannon
04-06-2009, 10:26 PM

Good luck with both getting tickets and your exam! Let us know if you get 'em.

And I'm off to bed now. Too much excitement for one day. Night!

Fish Custard
04-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Night to everyone going :happy:

*TC*
04-06-2009, 10:33 PM
exams prevented me getting presale today smh
I'm confident I will get some ticks anyway. I can only keep my fingers crossed and my alarm set!

Huwgo
04-06-2009, 10:49 PM
Missed out on the pre-sale, I HAVE to get tickets tomorrow. I will probably cry if I don't get the tickets.

Northern Star
04-06-2009, 11:09 PM
No matter where you sit in the arena you get an awesome view.
I went to see the Mighty Boosh and was at the back, was still really good

Stecloud
05-06-2009, 08:10 AM
Well apparently got tickets, but I'm not going to believe it until I get the confirmation email!

Seds
05-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Hey I've been lurking the forum to see if anyone had any trouble getting tickets?
I've been on ticketmaster since before 9am and just keep getting.
Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available. :(

Kannon
05-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Hey I've been lurking the forum to see if anyone had any trouble getting tickets?
I've been on ticketmaster since before 9am and just keep getting.
Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available. :(

Apparently that means they're sold out. They're sold out on seetickets, and ticketline. But I'm not sure about Ticketmaster, sorry.

adds
05-06-2009, 08:35 AM
serously fucked off

been trying seetickets and ticketmaster since 9, and not a single thing.

take it there are no kind souls willing to sell at least 2 tickets for anything less than £90000000000000000000000000000000000 each

Seds
05-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Well that's rather annoying was looking forward to that I'll look out for tickets elsewhere but I guess I'll have to get over it...:rolleyes::(

Kannon
05-06-2009, 08:37 AM
serously fucked off

take it there are no kind souls willing to sell at least 2 tickets for anything less than £90000000000000000000000000000000000 each

I only have the two and I need both of those for my sister and myself :(
Keep your eye out in the ticket swap thread though, someone might be willing to sell you them if they get tickets for a gig closer to where they live. A lot of people yesterday panicked and just bought any random one.

And rather annoyingly, they went on sale at 8:55am :stunned:

Deano.
05-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Just about managed to get seated tickets :) :D

Seetickets has sold out the entire UK tour before 9:30 and Ticketmaster was tellin me no tickets were available at 9:10 :S

vibrantXhearts
05-06-2009, 08:39 AM
Got me a Liverpool ticket. Never been to Liverpool before, I'm quite excited! Just need to find somewhere cheap as chips to stay now :LOL:

adds
05-06-2009, 08:39 AM
I only have the two and I need both of those for my sister and myself :(
Keep your eye out in the ticket swap thread though, someone might be willing to sell you them if they get tickets for a gig closer to where they live. A lot of people yesterday panicked and just bought any random one.

thanks will do. and i thought they'd gone on sale earlier. damn. ah wells.

K41
05-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Got me a Liverpool ticket. Never been to Liverpool before, I'm quite excited! Just need to find somewhere cheap as chips to stay now :LOL:

Liverpool is cool :happy: I won't be living in Liverpool in Nov, debating staying over too (uni pending), let me know if you find anywhere!

serously fucked off

Try http://www.accliverpool.com/ throughout the day, I got Oasis standing off there last Oct a few hours after it was "Sold out"

Hi, how may I help you?
05-06-2009, 08:45 AM
All booked :happy:

nish liverpool
05-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Did everyone managet to get tickets for Liverpool ok?

Ticketmaster seemed to be all out straight away. Seetickets were busy then they all went.
And the arena website is really really really bad constantly out, with their phone engaged most of the time. Been on hold for a while now in hope there will be standing tickets left (doubtful).

Situation made more frustrating as I told the girl on my new team at work about the presale a couple of days ago and she got a link when she only just signed up! Ug! I only did it to make conversation with the new people as they were ignoring me! Next time im keeping quiet!

Now im late for work and have no tickets. Fuck this. Im thinking of doing a Ferris Bueller.

:(

Deano.
05-06-2009, 08:47 AM

Ahhhhh

I thought it was rather funny that Glasgow had sold out by 9:02 (on seetickets atleast)

Theres always worldticketshop and seatwave and soldouttickets and such?

They might have sold out now aswell but tickets were £90-£150 ish each i think :)

K41
05-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Ahhhhh

I thought it was rather funny that Glasgow had sold out by 9:02 (on seetickets atleast)

They might have sold out now aswell but tickets were £90-£150 ish each i think :)

Noooooooooooooooooooo

adds
05-06-2009, 08:51 AM

i looked on them, £100 a ticket and then a £40 "handling fee" WTF:fear: takes the mickey bliss

Deano.
05-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooo

Bit of a noob (read as: alot of a noob) in buying concert tickets ... dont go to gigs often

But why "noooooooooooo" ?

K41
05-06-2009, 08:55 AM
Bit of a noob (read as: alot of a noob) in buying concert tickets ... dont go to gigs often

I would NEVER buy a ticket off those websites, IF they even have tickets, they're completely ripping you off. They're basically just touts' websites. So many fans have been disappointed by them, do you ever watch Watchdog :p ? They feature regularly.

Kannon
05-06-2009, 08:55 AM

There are just more legit and money saving ways of getting a ticket. There are threads on here already with people selling/trading tickets, so get and check them out if you haven't got one yet :happy:

meercat
05-06-2009, 08:56 AM
I am so upset I didnt get a ticket, outraged even. I think the buying system is incredibly unfair and it just didnt work for a lot of people!
I am desparately in need to 2 standing tickets for the liverpool show...if anyone has spares, please get in touch

thanks

Deano.
05-06-2009, 08:59 AM
I would NEVER buy a ticket off those websites, IF they even have tickets, they're completely ripping you off. They're basically just touts' websites. So many fans have been disappointed by them, do you ever watch Watchdog :p ? They feature regularly.

Oh

Lol fair enough then :)

In answer to your question, i dont think ive ever seen a full episode of Watchdog in my life :P
But i guess i coulda worked out they might be dodgy...

*TC*
05-06-2009, 09:09 AM
I sent my brother to the 'Liverpool 08' shop this morning. I didn't even know they where going to be on sale there tbh but apparently so. He got there at about twenty to 9 and was third in the queue. Did anybody go the Echo Arena for them? Was wondering how long the queue was.
Also, just incase somethiing went wrong, I sat with the phone next to me (you could book them over the phone from 9:00 am also) I do not trust ticket websites. I always seem to get server busy messages or whatever.
Sorry to anybody who didn't manage to get tickets, good luck with finding them elsewhere

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:10 AM

You're staying at mine :D I have two sofas, one is yours :kiss:

vibrantXhearts
05-06-2009, 09:15 AM
You're staying at mine :D I have two sofas, one is yours :kiss:

Love you :kiss:

Jaded
05-06-2009, 09:19 AM
YAYAYAYAY!!!!

So happy I got them today...I had actually got them by 0858!! How ace... Proper made up :happy:

Kannon
05-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Awesome! Glad to hear so many of you got tickets :D

Are most of you standing? 'Cause I'm sitting and was wondering if anyone on here would be sat anywhere in my vicinity.

Stecloud
05-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Got my email now, so I'm very happy. Somone needs to update the first post with people who are going :)

Deano.
05-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Awesome! Glad to hear so many of you got tickets :D

Are most of you standing? 'Cause I'm sitting and was wondering if anyone on here would be sat anywhere in my vicinity.

Im seated too...no idea where yet though, guess ill find out when i get my tickets :)

Kannon
05-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Im seated too...no idea where yet though, guess ill find out when i get my tickets :)

I'm in block 15, row A. Right at the front! :D

Deano.
05-06-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm in block 15, row A. Right at the front! :D

How did you find that out?

It doesnt say anywhere on my e-mail or whatever....

EDIT:

Just used the ticket tracker thing on seetickets:
Block 9 Row F

*goes to find out where that is*

adds
05-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Try http://www.accliverpool.com/ throughout the day, I got Oasis standing off there last Oct a few hours after it was "Sold out"

i could do things to you that will make you scream with pleasure! thankyou! woop now have tickets.
and BTW PEOPLE, THERE ARE SOME SEATING TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE ON THAT LINK ^^^^^http://www.accliverpool.com/

although i asked for best available it gave me seats right at the back etc etc but i bought them anyway. i looked again and there were better ones for sale! ah well, I'm going to see muse!!!!!

Jaded
05-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Im standing...Cant wait ^_^ Hope I get to see some fireworks before I go in!

johnnyjy2k
05-06-2009, 10:49 AM
bloody hell, managed to get mine but was damn close! security woman came up to us and was sayin "you CAN line up but theres no guarentee youll get a ticket" which pissed me off to no end, then they open an each person takes abotu 5 minutes gettin thier ticket, was convinced i was screwed at that point, and then i hear that standing tickets had compeltly sold out. in the end i was convinced i wasnt going get it, but thankfuly we got one, gna be a good birthday, shit shall be epic!:LOL:

Bilbo-215
05-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Heyy Alll! Excited now just got back from the arena, got standing tickets. Got there about 7:30am and the Queue was about 30 people. which i was suprised frankly. Queued for Coldplay last may at 5:30am and were the only people in the Queue untill they went on sale when a few strolled up.

Was outraged Today though, and was discussing with people in the queue that the front was dominated by about 20 Scallys frankly, who each bought there 4 tickets. to sell for drug money later on obviously at a highly inflated price. It seriously makes you sick.

We fans deserve them tickets. Just feel sad that i only bought one. and couldn't buy more to hold on for real fans :(

~Tom
05-06-2009, 11:11 AM
to sell for drug money
Because that's not a highly prejudice and stereotypical remark... :rolleyes:

madzip
05-06-2009, 11:14 AM
the front was dominated by about 20 Scallys :(

Scallies.... in Scouseland..??? There's a thing!

Were they all called Ba, Te and Ga? :happy:

*TC*
05-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Heyy Alll! Excited now just got back from the arena, got standing tickets. Got there about 7:30am and the Queue was about 30 people. which i was suprised frankly. Queued for Coldplay last may at 5:30am and were the only people in the Queue untill they went on sale when a few strolled up.

Was outraged Today though, and was discussing with people in the queue that the front was dominated by about 20 Scallys frankly, who each bought there 4 tickets. to sell for drug money later on obviously at a highly inflated price. It seriously makes you sick.

We fans deserve them tickets. Just feel sad that i only bought one. and couldn't buy more to hold on for real fans :(

I'd rather 20 scallies then 20 kids with leather studded clothing and tunnels in their ears ;)

adds
05-06-2009, 11:15 AM

but most likely true. i mean its liverpool.

TheWilbz
05-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Best post in here too. I managed to somehow get a ticket from the gig, a seated one. I've said in a few other threads I'll be willing to sell my ticket on the boards for a generous price should I not be able to get a swap for a standing. So PM me. :)

Bilbo-215
05-06-2009, 11:24 AM

Yeah maybe a little :rolleyes: But still it does anger you alot. There should be a law against Touts. Well there is like. but a Stricter one! :mad: like by law tickets can only be Resold for Guide price + 20%