PDA

View Full Version : Sheffield Arena - Sheffield 04/11/09

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

*OoS*
04-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Myself, hubby, 13 year old daughter and her mate. We are from North Lincs.

Well you get the privilege of meeting the parents ;) :p they like Muse, I'm quite proud lol.

serious14
05-06-2009, 02:25 AM
3 standing tickets confirmed. Myself, plus friend and her bf. All mad Musers.

Just one question - where is the chase, and how do we cut to it. It's not November 4th. :p

Zed
05-06-2009, 07:41 AM
I'm ready. Bring it on! I SHALL get that ticket!

blissfullymuse
05-06-2009, 07:46 AM
Got my tickets! :happy: You didn't fancy standing?

Nah i wanted seating because im taking my Uncle hehe

Ooh, where will you be?

block 220....was up there for Coldplay and it was awesome

butterfliesallhavinfun
05-06-2009, 08:08 AM
I know there's a KFC near the arena, boneless buckets all round :LOL: but doe's anyone know the nearest family friendly pubs. Good luck to everyone on this board today in getting tickets :)

Olly.
05-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Standing :happy:

Josefine
05-06-2009, 08:11 AM

I dunno yet...I think got a ticket, but haven't gotten an confirmation e-mail :unsure:

Newham
05-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Absolutely ridiculous way they're doing business, no confirmation e-mail? If my card details didn't work, by the time i know they'll have sold out. Idiots.

Zed
05-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Still no confirmation email...

Getting anxious now.

mikethemuse
05-06-2009, 08:14 AM
think it was asked before, but if we get standing, does that mean front standing/rear standing or just what is there when we get there?

blissfullymuse
05-06-2009, 08:14 AM
I dunno yet...I think got a ticket, but haven't gotten an confirmation e-mail :unsure:

It can take up to four hours so i wouldnt worry hun

Robertw
05-06-2009, 08:18 AM
Did anyone else like me when they got tickets sing 'I've got, two tickets to paradise!'

...No?

Me neither. ><

Zed
05-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Haha, I would've but I only got one ticket and even that is still questionable :/

vibrantXhearts
05-06-2009, 08:21 AM
No Sheffield either.

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Dammit, getting nowhere :(

Newham
05-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Standings sold out everywhere but Birmingham.

CONFIRMATION E-MAIL BABY.

4 tickets, standing up. Bob's your mother's brother.

James.
05-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Have got a seated ticket, apparently, no idea what block.

BJK
05-06-2009, 08:24 AM
I've been clicking "Find Tickets!" since 9am this morning, the second they came on!
It still comes up with an error! :(

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 08:27 AM

this has literally made my day. i got one yesterday on my lonesome haha. definately meetin up man. legendary liams goin aswell, i owe him a drink or 2 :LOL:

should be a goodun, first night of the uk tour (well atleast i hope it stays that way)

Mooks
05-06-2009, 08:32 AM
I know there's a KFC near the arena, boneless buckets all round :LOL: but doe's anyone know the nearest family friendly pubs. Good luck to everyone on this board today in getting tickets :)

If I remember correctly, there's a family pub the otherside of the roundabout next to the arena. I've never been in there so I have no idea what it's like.

Mooks
05-06-2009, 08:33 AM
think it was asked before, but if we get standing, does that mean front standing/rear standing or just what is there when we get there?

The whole floor is open, there's no divide.

butterfliesallhavinfun
05-06-2009, 08:36 AM
If I remember correctly, there's a family pub the otherside of the roundabout next to the arena. I've never been in there so I have no idea what it's like.

Cheers Mooks, I will go on various beer related websites and sus the area out ;)

Mooks
05-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Cheers Mooks, I will go on various beer related websites and sus the area out ;)

I think there's a handful around the arena, Attercliffe Common mainly. There is also a place called Valley Centertainment opposite the arena. They've had a bit of a refurbish there and there's loads of eateries, great for families.

There's Meadowhall shopping centre down the road if anyone is wanting to make a day of it, so you've got plenty to do, and you've not even been into the town centre.

Nearest train station is Meadowhall. There's a tram stop at the arena and centertainment, and bus stops about for local buses.

JhnMcK
05-06-2009, 08:44 AM
All I remember from Sheffield Arena is the 2 pint cups. Truly Brilliant!!!

Got 3 Standing. Was proper worried I wouldn't get a ticket when I ordered because it was just a screen saying thank you for order without a reference number and that but got a confirmation email. ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC :D

Zed
05-06-2009, 08:45 AM
This is simply glorious! Got my confirmation email. YUS!!! :D

SilentGod
05-06-2009, 08:51 AM
OH THE GODS

My order managed to go through on the Sheffield site.

Block 204, seated. Not amazing, but I'm just thankful it managed to go through in the end.

Not a fan of standing, don't want to miss and visuals due to not being over 6ft :)

BJK
05-06-2009, 08:55 AM
OH THE GODS

My order managed to go through on the Sheffield site.

Block 204, seated. Not amazing, but I'm just thankful it managed to go through in the end.

Not a fan of standing, don't want to miss and visuals due to not being over 6ft :)

When did you order them? Just now? Becuase it keeps telling me that the tickets are unavailable, and I don't know whether to stop trying or not! :(

SilentGod
05-06-2009, 09:00 AM
When did you order them? Just now? Becuase it keeps telling me that the tickets are unavailable, and I don't know whether to stop trying or not! :(

First, pray to the gods.

Have your hotmail/gmail logged in and ready in another window/tab

Get on
http://www.sheffieldboxoffice.com/

hope that it loads, find the Muse link. Gods willing you'll get through to the page where you set up an account with the website, do that, then get through to buying.

It's basically being flooded with traffic right now, nobody can get on.

Godspeed!

.Paul.
05-06-2009, 09:02 AM
Got my tickets :D

BJK
05-06-2009, 09:03 AM
First, pray to the gods.

Have your hotmail/gmail logged in and ready in another window/tab

Get on
http://www.sheffieldboxoffice.com/

hope that it loads, find the Muse link. Gods willing you'll get through to the page where you set up an account with the website, do that, then get through to buying.

It's basically being flooded with traffic right now, nobody can get on.

Godspeed!

I'm logged onto it, and have been since 8:55am, clicking the link! :LOL:
I keep putting in the information for the purchase page, and then clicking "Find Tickets", but it keeps coming up with:
"Sorry, the tickets you have selected are unavailable. Please make a different selection or try another performance" :(

Laura..
05-06-2009, 09:07 AM
Just got back from the arena :D
was first in the queue, There was Loads of people by 6 o clock.
standing, Im incredibly happy.
10 hours of waiting, but it was worth it. Haha.

Mistress
05-06-2009, 09:10 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I GOT MEH TICKETS!!!

Block 104 seats 1, 2 and 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:awesome:

westy 2007
05-06-2009, 09:12 AM
no luck, been trying since 9am, if anyone has brought 4 by mistake and fancy selling me, pm me please.

thanks
saddened fan :/

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Dammit, getting nowhere :(

Me neither...fucked right off now :supersad:

Mistress
05-06-2009, 09:15 AM
no luck, been trying since 9am, if anyone has brought 4 by mistake and fancy selling me, pm me please.

thanks

Aww, wish I'd bought 4 instead of 3 now, I would've sold you one :( I got through by ringing on my mobile, tried on landline for an hour then switched to mobile and got through after 5 minutes

BJK
05-06-2009, 09:17 AM

thanks

Or alternatively, you could give them to me ;)

Heh, just kidding - there's still hope yet! People are only just getting tickets, and it says NOWHERE on the Sheffield Arena site that they are sold out - only on Reseller websites.
There are traffic problems on the Sheffield Arena site, showing that they have a lot of people on at any time. Someone here has just bought tickets from block 104 - there's another 40 blocks ;)

Keep trying!

Mooks
05-06-2009, 09:18 AM
I know it's heartbreaking not to get tickets, but there is still 5 months, and there's always people who buy tickets and at a later date cannot go, or someone who buys an extra one.

Keep and eye on http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=60317

It's THE place for tickets.

Mooks
05-06-2009, 09:20 AM
There are traffic problems on the Sheffield Arena site, showing that they have a lot of people on at any time. Someone here has just bought tickets from block 104 - there's another 40 blocks ;)

Keep trying!

There's always traffic problems on there when someone big sells tickets. It was horrendous for U2. Until it says sold out, keep trying, use your inner Jedi :p

Nowhere Man
05-06-2009, 09:23 AM
I have just bought standing tickets from Sheffield Arena website. i was abit skeptical and checking thrice over (maybe more) but they are deifnitely standing, and its from th e official website.

BJK
05-06-2009, 09:23 AM
There's always traffic problems on there when someone big sells tickets. It was horrendous for U2. Until it says sold out, keep trying, use your inner Jedi :p

The force is strong in this one! :LOL:
It doens't help that Fleetwood Mac tickets have gone on sale today as well...
One is not a-muse-d!
(I'm very sorry for that terrible, terrible pun!)

I'll keep on trying, and let you know if I get anything! :D

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:29 AM
I have just bought standing tickets from Sheffield Arena website. i was abit skeptical and checking thrice over (maybe more) but they are deifnitely standing, and its from th e official website.

I can't bloody get onto it :( :noey:

BJK
05-06-2009, 09:32 AM

Neither can I, but the website doesn't say they're sold out!

Nowhere Man
05-06-2009, 09:32 AM

https://www.sheffieldboxoffice.com/online/calendar.asp?brand=sheffieldticketsarena

This is the website I tried, it come up as busy, however it self refreshes, so leave it on and keep checking eventually you should get on. I was extremely surprised to say the least, especially as it is standing. Good luck!

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:33 AM
Neither can I, but the website doesn't say they're sold out!

I noticed that....just on hold on one of their box office phone numbers.

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:34 AM
https://www.sheffieldboxoffice.com/online/calendar.asp?brand=sheffieldticketsarena

This is the website I tried, it come up as busy, however it self refreshes, so leave it on and keep checking eventually you should get on. I was extremely surprised to say the least, especially as it is standing. Good luck!

Also doing that! Trying all bloody methods! :stressed:

Mistress
05-06-2009, 09:35 AM
It's better to ring I think, but it says no tickets availiable on the site even though it's not sold out yet :stunned: I was on the phone for an HOUR before I got tickets

BJK
05-06-2009, 09:37 AM
I'VE JUST BOUGHT TICKETS FROM THE WEBSITE!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Keep trying everyone! I've been on here for an hour and 40 minutes, and finally I have them!!!

Stick to it people, your persistance will be rewarded. :)

Olly.
05-06-2009, 09:39 AM
this has literally made my day. i got one yesterday on my lonesome haha. definately meetin up man. legendary liams goin aswell, i owe him a drink or 2 :LOL:

should be a goodun, first night of the uk tour (well atleast i hope it stays that way)

Yeah definately meet up, now to sort out where to stay that night.

Mistress
05-06-2009, 09:39 AM

Keep trying everyone! I've been on here for an hour and 40 minutes, and finally I have them!!!

Well done! We couldn't get thru on the site so we rang. An hour and 40 minutes? You've done us proud :LOL:

Meep
05-06-2009, 09:40 AM

Awwh <3 :LOL:

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:43 AM

I hope so...just had a false dawn on the website though :( And still trying to get through on the arena phone number.

BJK
05-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Well done! We couldn't get thru on the site so we rang. An hour and 40 minutes? You've done us proud :LOL:

:D Thankyou all very much ^.^

About an hour ago I was dead pessimistic about it :P But I've got Box 202, Seats 1-3 on a row! This means there are LOADS MORE PLACES LEFT!

Keep clicking refresh, people!! :D

Bladnoch
05-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Got myself 4 standing tickets for my family. :D
The Sheffield Phoneline was busy, and after 40 minutes of business, I got put on hold for 5 minutes. After that it was an easy breeze getting the tickets. :)
So dont give up anyone, they wont be sold out until the day arrives. Arenas HAVE to sell gig tickets on the day for commercial purposes, so if you cant get any today, try again tomorrow and stuff.
Again, good luck! >.<

Mistress
05-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Aww, if it was up to me you'd all have tickets
Bastard internet :fear:

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Got myself 4 standing tickets for my family. :D
The Sheffield Phoneline was busy, and after 40 minutes of business, I got put on hold for 5 minutes. After that it was an easy breeze getting the tickets. :)
So dont give up anyone, they wont be sold out until the day arrives. Arenas HAVE to sell gig tickets on the day for commercial purposes, so if you cant get any today, try again tomorrow and stuff.
Again, good luck! >.<

God...it sounds optimistic, but I can't get through!:mad:

Bladnoch
05-06-2009, 09:49 AM
God...it sounds optimistic, but I can't get through!:mad:

Just keep it going :) once you get through, then youll know for sure whether there are still some available today or not. After that just keep checking twice a day for any updates. The sale may officially start at 9:00am, but the tickets are available in waves, not as one big block. :)

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Just keep it going :) once you get through, then youll know for sure whether there are still some available today or not. After that just keep checking twice a day for any updates. The sale may officially start at 9:00am, but the tickets are available in waves, not as one big block. :)

Jeez...I'll have fried my brain before I get through!:LOL:

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 09:54 AM
really lookin forward to this gig and i didnt expect too. theres a lot of freindly faces going, which is good seeing as im on my lonesome haha

anyone else stayin in the etap hotel opposite the arena?

Olly.
05-06-2009, 09:57 AM
etap? aint those the crappy places lol might have a look

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 09:57 AM
Holy shit, I'm on the website right now and it is trying to process my card details for the second time... crawling along and no doubt on the verge of timing out again.

My dilithium crystals CANNOT TAKE THE STRAIN.

Mistress
05-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Holy shit, I'm on the website right now and it is trying to process my card details for the second time... crawling along and no doubt on the verge of timing out again.

Hang in there!!!

NicT
05-06-2009, 09:59 AM
I have two seats in block 106....any takers to swap for standing?! :LOL:

NicT
05-06-2009, 10:01 AM

For standing? Told me there weren't any :( But just glad I got seats!

Mistress
05-06-2009, 10:02 AM
I have two seats in block 106....any takers to swap for standing?! :LOL:

Woop! :happy:

Madam Harkonnen
For standing? Told me there weren't any :( But just glad I got seats!

Nope, seated - but the website is fucking up somehow. I'll keep trying to get through by phone.

jediknightanya
If anybody has a single standing ticket going spare for this gig, I would be more than happy (read: freakin' ecstatic) to take it off your hands. I'll pay more than face value (but not that much more) and shower you with flowers and chocolate. My friends are going, but I could not get a standing ticket from over here in New Zealand for love nor money, and I'm totally gutted. PM me if you can be of assistance, and I shall remember you in my will.

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 10:03 AM
etap? aint those the crappy places lol might have a look

a beds a bed.....

cant argue with 38 for bed and breakfast so close to the arena...

James.
05-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Just managed to get a standing ticket from the Sheffield box office website, after it eventually loaded.
It told me the tickets weren't available when I selected standing, then gave me standing when I selected 'best available'. Then it timed out on processing my card details, before it eventually went through.

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Just managed to get a standing ticket from the Sheffield box office website, after it eventually loaded.
It told me the tickets weren't available when I selected standing, then gave me standing when I selected 'best available'. Then it timed out on processing my card details, before it eventually went through.

Haha, nice one!

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 10:05 AM

thats gotta be the luckest purchase ive seen all day. well done sir, well done

NicT
05-06-2009, 10:07 AM
Nope, seated - but the website is fucking up somehow. I'll keep trying to get through by phone.

Shit...you have to come. I couldn't have got you one either, as no more credit available. Waiting for Manda to tell me if she wants the one I've got her though!

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 10:09 AM
anybody travelling down from birmingham?

surely i cant be the only one.....

EDIT:just realised, is it north or south of brum? sounds like a southern place haha

Nattywba
05-06-2009, 10:10 AM

hi :p

Mistress
05-06-2009, 10:11 AM

Nah, coming from Doncaster me :)

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 10:13 AM
hi :p

OH JESUS NO

you goin sheffield?

just when i was beginning to think this gig could be exceptional......

James.
05-06-2009, 10:13 AM

EDIT:just realised, is it north or south of brum? sounds like a southern place haha

Yorkshire

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Just had a lovely conversation with the lady on the phone.

Front row, 2nd tier, beside the stage? Your arse is MINE :D

btw, she said that it IS worth checking back periodically for fresh ticket releases, returns, etc.

Nattywba
05-06-2009, 10:20 AM
OH JESUS NO

you goin sheffield?

just when i was beginning to think this gig could be exceptional......

shurrup you :p

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 10:24 AM
shurrup you :p

is it essential that you come...really? i mean cmon. let me have my space, ur suffocating me.

Nattywba
05-06-2009, 10:27 AM
is it essential that you come...really? i mean cmon. let me have my space, ur suffocating me.

:LOL:

it's the first night of the tour...ie. essential :p

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 10:28 AM

it's the first night of the tour...ie. essential :p

ur only goin cus i am haha. u never mentioned it anywhere before haha

jus admit u love me.

Nattywba
05-06-2009, 10:29 AM
ur only goin cus i am haha. u never mentioned it anywhere before haha

jus admit u love me.

okay kieren, i love you, can we get married, have kids? Come on just tell me! TELL ME NOW! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!! Or i'll cry :(

ahem, anyway i only decided earlier :LOL:

NicT
05-06-2009, 10:38 AM
Just had a lovely conversation with the lady on the phone.

Front row, 2nd tier, beside the stage? Your arse is MINE :D

btw, she said that it IS worth checking back periodically for fresh ticket releases, returns, etc.

You lucky, lucky cow! :LOL:

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 10:45 AM
You lucky, lucky cow! :LOL:

Moi? Oui! :p

I will keep looking for standing, though, 'cos it'll be epic and everything :LOL:

See you there!

NicT
05-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Moi? Oui! :p

I will keep looking for standing, though, 'cos it'll be epic and everything :LOL:

See you there!

Yes, you will!

And Brian's mate (the one from Marlay) just rang and they're going to Sheffield too. :D

Olly.
05-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Sheffield is gonna be awesome

JhnMcK
05-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Have to admit it was harder getting a ticket for Muse at Sheffield than it was to get a weekend ticket for Leeds Festival.

Ticketmaster was just rubbish. At like 9 as soon as you could buy tickets they were gone. See was busy and I just kept refreshing and it then just came up to put details in. Kept saying credit card details were invalid, I could of died but it went through and got confirmation email as well. :D

NicT
05-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I have a spare seat, it seems.

Any takers?

:D

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 11:13 AM
I just realised that I'm on Chris's side of the stage... :happy:

Mistress
05-06-2009, 11:15 AM

I'm on Matt's :awesome:

NicT
05-06-2009, 11:16 AM

Oh dear...you may be flat out on the floor then, rather than standing / sitting! :LOL:

Hmmmm...strong fingers, ha ha :D

MrKORG
05-06-2009, 11:17 AM
I'm there!

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 11:19 AM
I'm on Matt's :awesome:

Pah, Matt... what does he ever do? :P

Chris is where the action's at!

Oh dear...you may be flat out on the floor then, rather than standing / sitting! :LOL:

Hmmmm...strong fingers, ha ha :D

Whoah yeah, that's what I'm talking about :eyebrows:

NicT
05-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Whoah yeah, that's what I'm talking about :eyebrows:

I'll never forget how much I laughed when you told me that at RAH! :LOL:

:pimp:

Mistress
05-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Pah, Matt... what does he ever do? :P

Chris is where the action's at!

Well, I guess if you put it this way, if there was a fight between the two Chris would cane Matt's arse :LOL:

MandyNau
05-06-2009, 11:30 AM
BTW there is still seats on sale on the sheffield arena website if anyone is desperate!

edit: also hope you guys are baring in mind that this is supposed to be in "in the round" gigs, that will confuse alot of people with their seats if it turns out to be right.

Also seats just come back on seetickets, keep checking guys

butterfliesallhavinfun
05-06-2009, 11:40 AM
BTW there is still seats on sale on the sheffield arena website if anyone is desperate!

edit: also hope you guys are baring in mind that this is supposed to be in "in the round" gigs, that will confuse alot of people with their seats if it turns out to be right.

What the hell is in the round :confused: Is it anything to do with stage layout?

NicT
05-06-2009, 11:40 AM

Yeah...it may also mean that mine ends up being right by the stage, so that'd be quite cool! :D

NicT
05-06-2009, 11:41 AM
What the hell is in the round :confused: Is it anything to do with stage layout?

It's where the audience are all around the stage, instead of just in front of it.

http://www.lib.washington.edu/Subject/Drama/images/arena.jpg

butterfliesallhavinfun
05-06-2009, 11:43 AM
It's where the audience are all around the stage, instead of just in front of it.

cool, but if I had my way I'd be on it :LOL:

NicT
05-06-2009, 11:44 AM
cool, but if I had my way I'd be on it :LOL:

The sound is terrible on / next to the stage, trust me, I've been there! :D Much better to be at a 'normal' viewing spot!

.Paul.
05-06-2009, 11:48 AM
If you book a room at the travellodges they're temporarily being reduced to 31 :D Booked!

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Yeah...it may also mean that mine ends up being right by the stage, so that'd be quite cool! :D

Hell, if that turns out to be the case then save me your spare ticket! :D

loopyloobylou_89
05-06-2009, 11:50 AM
after a lot of hassel...fianlly managed to get some tickets :D ...not brilliant though...row 204 near the back :( but better than nothing!!

Mistress
05-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Is it a definite that the stage will be in a round setting? :unsure:

.Paul.
05-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Is it a definite that the stage will be in a round setting? :unsure:
I hope not

Mistress
05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
I hope not

Hmm, I have to say I prefer normal stage layouts with the band at the very front

butterfliesallhavinfun
05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
If you book a room at the travellodges they're temporarily being reduced to 31 :D Booked!

Which one?

MandyNau
05-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Which one?
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=403

says 29 there.

We are staying at the Etap tho as it's closer:

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-6176-etap-hotel-etap-hotel-sheffield-arena/index.shtml

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 11:57 AM

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotel-6176-etap-hotel-etap-hotel-sheffield-arena/index.shtml

Am I still in on that Etap booking, toots?

MandyNau
05-06-2009, 11:58 AM
Am I still in on that Etap booking, toots?of course hunny :D

.Paul.
05-06-2009, 11:59 AM

says 29 there.

A couple of fees get added on so its 31(ish) in total :)

MandyNau
05-06-2009, 12:01 PM
A couple of fees get added on so its 31(ish) in total :)how sneaky! Not bad price tho :D

InsertCreativeNameHere
05-06-2009, 12:04 PM
I qued up at Sheffield arena this morning for my tickets :happy:

Mooks
05-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Well done to those that have bagged tickets. I've just heard my parents have got seated tickets, and will be travelling from Devon. They'll be able to pick up the remains of myself and other half from standing :p

Those of you who are wondering where to stay, there are a couple of places that are near by to book. I would suggest if you can, get them this weekend.

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/pTiibsRedirect.do?INNID=SHEPTI

http://www.premierinn.com/pti/pTiibsRedirect.do?INNID=SHEMTI

NicT
Hell, if that turns out to be the case then save me your spare ticket! :D

I'll bring some plastic sheeting then! :LOL:

Olly.
Tried etap but i got this error: "This card is not recognized by our system to guarantee your reservation.
We apologize for this constraint." Its a visa debit

westy 2007
05-06-2009, 12:09 PM
fully sold out everywhere.
thought before college dinner id have a look one last time
managed to get seats in block 115 :D

BobjimTheAwesome
05-06-2009, 12:11 PM
I qued up at Sheffield arena this morning for my tickets :happy:

My friend did too!

You might have seen her :awesome:

.Paul.
05-06-2009, 12:11 PM
A couple of fees get added on so its 31(ish) in total :)
Its only 2.50 but its the principle of having hidden charges that gets on my nerves! 1.50 to use a VISA and 1.00 cancellation insurance :LOL:

I can't waaaaaaaaaaaait :D:D

Olly.
05-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Just booked etap :D

InsertCreativeNameHere
05-06-2009, 12:13 PM
My friend did too!

You might have seen her :awesome:

What did she look like? There were a group of annoying girls behind me, she might have been one of them :LOL:

I got there early, like 2 hours before. Sooo glad I did because the que behind me was miles long.

Madam Harkonnen
05-06-2009, 12:14 PM
I'll bring some plastic sheeting then! :LOL:

:P

Probably a good idea.

BobjimTheAwesome
05-06-2009, 12:19 PM
What did she look like? There were a group of annoying girls behind me, she might have been one of them :LOL:

I got there early, like 2 hours before. Sooo glad I did because the que behind me was miles long.

She looks erm normal. She wasn't in a group though, she was on her own and she's not annoying :p

She was next to a fireman apparently :LOL: Who had worked on Muses stage last tour.

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 12:21 PM
so whos stayin in etap?

i hope they have a bar :)

InsertCreativeNameHere
05-06-2009, 12:21 PM
She looks erm normal. She wasn't in a group though, she was on her own and she's not annoying :p

She was next to a fireman apparently :LOL: Who had worked on Muses stage last tour.

I saw this girl with a blue streak in her hair on her own, I remember thinking she was cute :happy:

Oh I did see someone in a high vis jacket lol

NicT
05-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Just booked etap :D

Us too! :D

newborn_assasin
05-06-2009, 12:27 PM
there needs to be a list of people who are going to sheffield. and where there stayin

dawn_theif wouldve had it sorted by now hahaha

Olly.
05-06-2009, 12:50 PM
each thread needs a poll like muselive have done, so people can select whether they are going, make it a public one

Mooks
05-06-2009, 12:55 PM
For those still wanting tickets http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/ has some seated ones when I checked two minutes ago.

wendymuse
05-06-2009, 01:40 PM

says 29 there.

That's me aswell, right? :erm:

*OoS*
05-06-2009, 01:52 PM
What's the etap place everyone's talking about? Wouldn't it be more convenient/central to meet up in Centertainment across the street or the Noose & Gibbet Inn next to it? :D

<3 Centertainment ftw, good transport there and back on the tram and nice bars/restaurants.

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 01:55 PM
fully sold out everywhere.
thought before college dinner id have a look one last time
managed to get seats in block 115 :D

Whey you got you'r tickets then :D Niceeee!!!

I got 2 standing :D :D

filbertfoxx
05-06-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm driving up from Leicester but the hours I know I'll spend being stuck in the car park trying to get out afterwards I might as well just stay over :eek:

My baby bro-in-law rang yesterday all excited 'cos da Mooze is tourin' an I wanna go!!' . He about died when I told him I already had got his ticket, bless him :D

BJK
05-06-2009, 03:10 PM
http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/imgs/15569i1244113044_xl.png

Here is the seating plan - everyone seems to be wondering what's happening :P
Rows 101-108 and 201-209 will be on Matt's side, everyone else will be on Chris's.
(Standing people get Dom ;) )

I'm going to be in box 202 - so I'll be able to get a running jump onto stage! :D

*OoS*
05-06-2009, 03:15 PM
http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/imgs/15569i1244113044_xl.png

Here is the seating plan - everyone seems to be wondering what's happening :P
Rows 101-108 and 201-209 will be on Matt's side, everyone else will be on Chris's.
(Standing people get Dom ;) )

I'm going to be in box 202 - so I'll be able to get a running jump onto stage! :D

So are we sure it's going to be in the round? Not just a rumour? I want to know how good visibility will be for me - I'm in 117.

Nattywba
05-06-2009, 03:17 PM
So are we sure it's going to be in the round? Not just a rumour? I want to know how good visibility will be for me - I'm in 117.

I'm 217...if I keep this ticket I'll wave down to you :LOL:

hystericali
05-06-2009, 03:33 PM

Me too! In 219, but I'm THERE!

Congratulations to everyone who got tickets! See you there! :happy:

mapoftheglorious
05-06-2009, 03:41 PM

If they do anything in the middle of the arena then being in block 117 you'll have pretty much one of the best views in the arena.

*OoS*
05-06-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm 217...if I keep this ticket I'll wave down to you :LOL:

:awesome: *waves* I'll be wearing the lime green polo and probably write *OoS* on my arms lol

*OoS*
05-06-2009, 03:45 PM
If they do anything in the middle of the arena then being in block 117 you'll have pretty much one of the best views in the arena.

:D Let's just hope they don't chicken out and keep it end stage!

NicT
05-06-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm driving up from Leicester but the hours I know I'll spend being stuck in the car park trying to get out afterwards I might as well just stay over :eek:

My baby bro-in-law rang yesterday all excited 'cos da Mooze is tourin' an I wanna go!!' . He about died when I told him I already had got his ticket, bless him :D

You're coming to Sheffield? That's cool...Brian and I will be there too (with just a few others, ha ha!). :D

butterfliesallhavinfun
05-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Block 117 also.....please be center stage :D Just booked my room at Travelodge Sheffield central, 2 adults + 2 kids so had to get a family room, was 44 but left it and checked back later and it was 29 + 1.50 booking fee (bloody booking fees). Was gonna stay at Travelodge Meadowhall but would have needed 2 rooms at 29 each so I saved some dosh, if any one else is staying check it out :D

westy 2007
05-06-2009, 03:58 PM
yeah im block 115 so centre stage would be fabulous, wanted standing, but got seating, cant moan because im seeing MUSE!!!

bunerz
05-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Last train to Leeds is at 23.15- from those with plentiful gig experience is there any chance of my getting that train or should I find somewhere to stay?

westy 2007
05-06-2009, 04:43 PM
should do really. should finish around 10:30 - 11:00

gemma-d
05-06-2009, 05:06 PM
hiya just wanted to pop in and say hello i've got tickets for the sheff gig too i'll be driving up from leeds have no idea how to get there at all and even with 5 months to plan ahead i'd still get lost so i'll be setting off 3 hours early

hhope your all as excited as i am whhhoooooohooooooo

Zed
05-06-2009, 05:12 PM
I should be training it from York. Should look at train times...

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 05:13 PM
hiya just wanted to pop in and say hello i've got tickets for the sheff gig too i'll be driving up from leeds have no idea how to get there at all and even with 5 months to plan ahead i'd still get lost so i'll be setting off 3 hours early

hhope your all as excited as i am whhhoooooohooooooo

Whooooooooooooo, im so excited hehehe, iv told pretty much everyone i know, and just cannot wait until the 4th!!!!!!!

Are you standing or seated? :D

filbertfoxx
05-06-2009, 06:22 PM
You're coming to Sheffield? That's cool...Brian and I will be there too (with just a few others, ha ha!). :D

Hurrah! I have been warned that I need to behave myself because I am going to be in charge of 2 kids, so no pre-gig drinkies for me :( (well, perhaps just the odd cheeky one or three :D )

NicT
05-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Hurrah! I have been warned that I need to behave myself because I am going to be in charge of 2 kids, so no pre-gig drinkies for me :( (well, perhaps just the odd cheeky one or three :D )

Ooohhh...I'm sure you can cope with a few and still be the 'responsible adult'! :LOL:

p24114
05-06-2009, 06:36 PM
I managed to get hold of 3 seated tickets today for Sheffield in a decent spot in Block 106 :D

Just wondering what the chances are of being able to swap em for standing tickets?
Or any more standing tickets going on sale in the next couple of days?
Is that far too optimistic of me?

Jade81
05-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Does anyone know how many standing Sheffield holds?

blissfullymuse
05-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Sooo looking forward to this gig, first one of the UK tour its going to be SICK BLAD

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Does anyone know how many standing Sheffield holds?

it is
Tiered Seats: 8,629 before kills
Floor Seats: 3,120 before kills
Standing: 5,200 before kills (subject to licence)
Various configurations are possible including centre stage and other seated layouts, from 3,000 up to approximately 13,500

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 06:44 PM
Sooo looking forward to this gig, first one of the UK tour its going to be SICK BLAD

Hahaha yeahhhhh boiiii !!!!!!!!!

blissfullymuse
05-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Hahaha yeahhhhh boiiii !!!!!!!!!

:chuckle:

Jade81
05-06-2009, 06:48 PM

it is
Tiered Seats: 8,629 before kills
Floor Seats: 3,120 before kills
Standing: 5,200 before kills (subject to licence)
Various configurations are possible including centre stage and other seated layouts, from 3,000 up to approximately 13,500

Cool beans. Yes, loving that this is first one. Also, seems to be smallest UK venue? Which I like too! :D

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Cool beans. Yes, loving that this is first one. Also, seems to be smallest UK venue? Which I like too! :D

Would you say small is better, cos of the sound quality n stuff, along with it all been compact ha

westy 2007
05-06-2009, 06:54 PM
yeah sheffields really good. im seated but it wont stop me from jumping and singing all night long!

Jade81
05-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Would you say small is better, cos of the sound quality n stuff, along with it all been compact ha

I think the cosier the better! :LOL: Haven't been to see anything at Sheffield before, but have been told that the sound is good. :D

boshalake
05-06-2009, 06:59 PM
Just out of curiosity, whats the capacity at Sheffield Arena? Im liking the idea of a smaller gig. (Compared to say 22,500 in the o2)

And yeah! First UK Gig and il be there :) *so very very happy*

Laura..
05-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Sheffield arena sound is good in my previous experiances, But then i rarely go anywere else to compare... Quite a good arena though!

Jade81
05-06-2009, 07:01 PM
Just out of curiosity, whats the capacity at Sheffield Arena? Im liking the idea of a smaller gig. (Compared to say 22,500 in the o2)

And yeah! First UK Gig and il be there :) *so very very happy*

See above.... Becky gave very full explanation!

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 07:03 PM
See above.... Becky gave very full explanation!

Hahaha aye thanks i did :p

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:09 PM
I think I'll wear a sign with OriginOfGemini on my back so you know who I am lol :LOL:

mapoftheglorious
05-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Im looking forward to this one more than any other on the tour.
It being a smaller venue than the others on the line up will give a more cosy feel between us and the band and with it being the first night of the UK tour, its bound to be a blast, plus as they've said in previous interviews.. first night of the tour in the UK is always a highlight.

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I think I'll wear a sign with OriginOfGemini on my back so you know who I am lol :LOL:

thats a gooooood idea lol

cool_bob
05-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I have three standing tickets :D SOOOO excited, gonna be coming down from Edinburgh for this! Don't fancy paying for a hotel though so thought i'd have some fun and hit the town afterwards then get a train back around 6am, anyone up for that?! Beats a boring hotel!

*OoS*
05-06-2009, 07:13 PM
It being a smaller venue than the others on the line up will give a more cosy feel between us and the band and with it being the first night of the UK tour, its bound to be a blast, plus as they've said in previous interviews.. first night of the tour in the UK is always a highlight.

Really? Fantastic! Extra energy and maybe an golden oldie? :D Dibs on Citizen Erased - we got it in 2006!!! :D :D :D Haha I was moved to tears, but when I downloaded a bootleg of it, afterwards I could hear somebody in the background say "what was that?" and their friend go "I don't know but it was very looong" :pope: Sacrilege! :fear:

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:20 PM
afterwards I could hear somebody in the background say "what was that?" and their friend go "I don't know but it was very looong" :pope: Sacrilege! :fear:

Loooool :LOL:

mapoftheglorious
05-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Really? Fantastic! Extra energy and maybe an golden oldie? :D

I have a feeling we are in for something special too on the first night :D

Dibs on Citizen Erased - we got it in 2006!!! :D :D :D Haha I was moved to tears, but when I downloaded a bootleg of it, afterwards I could hear somebody in the background say "what was that?" and their friend go "I don't know but it was very looong" :pope: Sacrilege! :fear:

psst..im hoping to get an audio bootleg of this gig

JKG
05-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Hello, I have had a look at the previous few pages and can't see anything about it so I was just wondering if anyone knew of sheffield splitting the standing tickets, front and back, i got told that they did, and if its true, how do they organise it? on a first come basis? or due to pre sale or what? i got 4 standing on presale yesterday...whoop!

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Hello, I have had a look at the previous few pages and can't see anything about it so I was just wondering if anyone knew of sheffield splitting the standing tickets, front and back, i got told that they did, and if its true, how do they organise it? on a first come basis? or due to pre sale or what? i got 4 standing on presale yesterday...whoop!

I think they are actually splitting it, but I'm not sure :erm:

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 07:31 PM
I think they are actually splitting it, but I'm not sure :erm:

I don't think they are splitting it
http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Booking%20Information/Seating%20Plan/Muse%20Seating%20Plan/

This is for the Muse gig

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:32 PM
I don't think they are splitting it
http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/Booking%20Information/Seating%20Plan/Muse%20Seating%20Plan/

This is for the Muse gig

Huh, fair do's then :happy:

BeckyBliss
http://http://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/imgs/15569i1244113044_xl.png

Jade81
Really? Fantastic! Extra energy and maybe an golden oldie? :D Dibs on Citizen Erased - we got it in 2006!!! :D :D :D Haha I was moved to tears, but when I downloaded a bootleg of it, afterwards I could hear somebody in the background say "what was that?" and their friend go "I don't know but it was very looong" :pope: Sacrilege! :fear:

:eek::mad::'(

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 07:33 PM
Huh, fair do's then :happy:

Aye :)

Looks very good to me :D

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:34 PM
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wanna go to the gig NOW! :fear:

:ninja:

Jade81
05-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Aye :)

Looks very good to me :D

Me too! :D

BeckyBliss
05-06-2009, 07:36 PM
me too! :d :D :D i can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be suck an amazing night

Jade81
05-06-2009, 07:37 PM

I know. Listened to the whole of HAARP, twice, today on my very long car journey and got soooooooooooo excited! Was freaking out other drivers with my crazy grin! :D

How are we going to cope with the next few months? :LOL:

mapoftheglorious
05-06-2009, 07:37 PM

It will come round quicker than we think :)

New album to look forward to first! All the new lyrics to learn in preperation! :p

Jade81
05-06-2009, 07:38 PM
It will come round quicker than we think :)

New album to look forward to first! All the new lyrics to learn in preperation! :p

True. Nearly forgot about the new album in all the tour excitement of the last few days!

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:40 PM
Yay, albumness!!!!

:dance:

JKG
05-06-2009, 07:42 PM
forgot about Muscle Museum, such a tune. chance of playing it in november = 1.74%

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:43 PM
forgot about Muscle Museum, such a tune.

I've got Nine Inch Nails on :LOL:

mapoftheglorious
05-06-2009, 07:45 PM
Yay, albumness!!!!

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:49 PM
My mum keeps on fretting about getting our tickets delivered to our house, she thinks they'll forget or something :LOL:

JKG
05-06-2009, 07:53 PM
see tickets are terrible. didnt get my last ones through til the day before. shocking. My mum keeps on fretting about getting our tickets delivered to our house, she thinks they'll forget or something :LOL:

Jade81
05-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Yay, albumness!!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

Where did you get the pic of Matt in your avatar? I think I may have to have it... :$

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:54 PM
:dance::dance::dance:

Where did you get the pic of Matt in your avatar? I think I may have to have it... :$

You know what? I don't bloody know :LOL:

The full picture is meant to be animated and say "NO WAI"......."O RLY?" with Matt posing :LOL:

JKG
05-06-2009, 07:55 PM
:dance: these fellas were dancing in time to The Gallery for a second then. most unnerving.

Mistress
05-06-2009, 07:56 PM
:dance: these fellas were dancing in time to The Gallery for a second then. most unnerving.

O_O

Jade81
05-06-2009, 07:59 PM
You know what? I don't bloody know :LOL:

The full picture is meant to be animated and say "NO WAI"......."O RLY?" with Matt posing :LOL:

Could you possibly send it to me? :supersad:

:ninja: Not that I want to gaze at it in any Bellamy-in-eyeliner obsessed way you understand...:ninja:

Mistress
05-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Could you possibly send it to me? :supersad:

:ninja: Not that I want to gaze at it in any Bellamy-in-eyeliner obsessed way you understand...:ninja:

Sure! Erm, I dunno how though =/

Jade81
05-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Sure! Erm, I dunno how though =/

Can you attach in a PM or something? I don't really know; I'm fairly crap with computers! :$

Edit: Saved it! Thanks!

Mistress
05-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Can you attach in a PM or something? I don't really know; I'm fairly crap with computers! :$

Edit: Saved it! Thanks!

Ahh, awesomness :D

Jade81
05-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Ahh, awesomness :D

And there is definitely no sad gazing going on here... :shifty:

Mistress
05-06-2009, 08:09 PM
And there is definitely no sad gazing going on here... :shifty:

I can't avoid gazing even when I wake up in the morning, what with all my Mooooze posters on my walls :LOL:

Jade81
05-06-2009, 08:20 PM
I can't avoid gazing even when I wake up in the morning, what with all my Mooooze posters on my walls :LOL:

I think I've got too old to have posters on my wall.:( Am hoping to get a couple of prints of CD covers framed on wall of my new house though - I think that would be acceptable.

Mistress
05-06-2009, 08:26 PM

I think I've got too old to have posters on my wall.:( Am hoping to get a couple of prints of CD covers framed on wall of my new house though - I think that would be acceptable.

Yah, I'm only 16, nearly 17. I can haff meh posters :awesome:
I'd love a collage of the recent single's cover art on a wall if I owned like a converted warehouse. Just a wall covered with that Knights of Cydonia nebula art :happy:

JKG
05-06-2009, 08:31 PM

your never too old for posters.... but CD covers framed sounds purdy good tooo.

Time-Is-Running-Out08
05-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Hahaha!. I'm sooo glad my mate got my ticket today along with his and my other pal.

At first I was really gutted that they werent playing Newcastle and I thought my mates I was going with would say Sheffield is too far away and they wouldn't be able to go...I was wrong!

I was telling my him, whilst we were waiting for them to be released, to keep refreshing the page incase they decide to sell them slightly earlier. And it got to 8 54am or summit like that and I said this is where you really need to keep refreshing. Then at 8 57 he suddenly went THEY'RE ON SALE! I was like BBBBBUUUUYYYY!!!!!! But the server went down straight away on gigsandtours/seetickets. So I told him to go to another site selling them and get them from there and long behold he got straight through. There was a moment of silence where I thought he hadn't got them, with him talking loads during the previous one. Then he said I GOT THEM!!! and we were like YEESSSAAA!!!!! haha anyways that is my little story about my ordeal...I can't wait now though

NOVEMBER 4TH - STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! HAHA

wendymuse
05-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Hahaha!. I'm sooo glad my mate got my ticket today along with his and my other pal.

At first I was really gutted that they werent playing Newcastle and I thought my mates I was going with would say Sheffield is too far away and they wouldn't be able to go...I was wrong!

I was telling my him, whilst we were waiting for them to be released, to keep refreshing the page incase they decide to sell them slightly earlier. And it got to 8 54am or summit like that and I said this is where you really need to keep refreshing. Then at 8 57 he suddenly went THEY'RE ON SALE! I was like BBBBBUUUUYYYY!!!!!! But the server went down straight away on gigsandtours/seetickets. So I told him to go to another site selling them and get them from there and long behold he got straight through. There was a moment of silence where I thought he hadn't got them, with him talking loads during the previous one. Then he said I GOT THEM!!! and we were like YEESSSAAA!!!!! haha anyways that is my little story about my ordeal...I can't wait now though

NOVEMBER 4TH - STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! HAHA

:D Nice to hear a happy story..... There's a few of us going from the Newcastle area - all standing I think :dance:

.Paul.
05-06-2009, 08:44 PM
:D Nice to hear a happy story..... There's a few of us going from the Newcastle area - all standing I think :dance:
This monkey hanger is standing too :D

vibrantXhearts
05-06-2009, 08:46 PM

Pooooop, why did you have to say that? :supersad:

.Paul.
05-06-2009, 08:47 PM
And the north always rocks the hardest, according to Dom, still shame they're not playing Newcastle Arena :(

Jade81
05-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Yah, I'm only 16, nearly 17. I can haff meh posters :awesome:
I'd love a collage of the recent single's cover art on a wall if I owned like a converted warehouse. Just a wall covered with that Knights of Cydonia nebula art :happy:

your never too old for posters.... but CD covers framed sounds purdy good tooo.

I want all the Butterflies and Hurricanes ones for my bedroom and Hysteria somewhere, probably amongst all the Dali in the lounge.

Perhaps I could have posters in my study, and never let visitors in there... framed of course, not ruining my paintwork with sticky stuff! Shit, now I really do sound old...:$

gemma-d
05-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Whooooooooooooo, im so excited hehehe, iv told pretty much everyone i know, and just cannot wait until the 4th!!!!!!!

Are you standing or seated? :D
i#m seated i'm not sure where, left my husband frantically refreshing the web page while i had to go to work but i'm going to be there and thats all that matters

your never never to old for posters i'm 28 with 3 kids and a husband and i've got posters in my bedroom granted there all at my side of the bedroom but i've still got them

wendymuse
05-06-2009, 09:25 PM
i#m seated i'm not sure where, left my husband frantically refreshing the web page while i had to go to work but i'm going to be there and thats all that matters

your never never to old for posters i'm 28 with 3 kids and a husband and i've got posters in my bedroom granted there all at my side of the bedroom but i've still got them

Me too.. and I'm not telling you how old I am :p

wendymuse
05-06-2009, 09:27 PM
This monkey hanger is standing too :D

That'll be the Monkey hanger that has NEVER made it to one of the northern meet ups yet :p So we'll finally get to meet you huh?:D

Jade81
05-06-2009, 09:27 PM

:LOL: Well done!

mikethemuse
05-06-2009, 09:52 PM
My mum keeps on fretting about getting our tickets delivered to our house, she thinks they'll forget or something :LOL:

according to see tickets, they won't be sent out until AT LEAST October 14th, so no need for anyone to start panicking yet...they say if you don't get them by October 28th to ring, can't remember if it was ring see themselves or ring the arena.

.Paul.
05-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Yep!! Fiiiiiiiinally :LOL: I can walk and drive again so I got no excuses from now on ;)

wendymuse
05-06-2009, 10:16 PM
Yep!! Fiiiiiiiinally :LOL: I can walk and drive again so I got no excuses from now on ;)

ooooh, didn't know you'd been incapacitated (get me with long words at this time of night! :LOL:)........

robnewland07
05-06-2009, 10:21 PM
everyone knows its all about sheffield.

jbrown93
05-06-2009, 10:28 PM
I was on seetickets from 9am but couldn't get through! I had two phones to my ears but it was engaged every time. By 20 past seetickets had sold out and it wasn't looking good. I came back from a shower and the sheffield box office site had loaded and I reserved some tickets. But it wouldn't accept my details, I couldn't figure out why. I was about to give up but then tried putting spaces in my card number and it worked :D I had a major buzz and rang all my friends to rant at;)
thats my story;) See you at Sheffield :D

Tommytippyman
05-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Basically i was wondering if anyone would like to swap (2 seated tickets +10) for two standing tickets because my dad bought thw wrong ones and i carnt change them anywhere :(

mikethemuse
05-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Basically i was wondering if anyone would like to swap (2 seated tickets +10) for two standing tickets because my dad bought thw wrong ones and i carnt change them anywhere :(

Might be an idea to post on Musebay as well, just follow the guide on the original post, hopefully you can get the tickets you want
Musebay - http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=33546

Tommytippyman
05-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Might be an idea to post on Musebay as well, just follow the guide on the original post, hopefully you can get the tickets you want
Musebay - http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=33546

Cheers Mate, Much Appreciated :)

musingowl
05-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I'll be there :D block 120 :D
I live in Sheffield now but I'm off to Leeds met in September (typical) so I'll either be having a mad rush back to Leeds on the train after or if I've got nothing on in the morning i can stay with the parents haha.

Jade81
05-06-2009, 10:46 PM
I'll be there :D block 120 :D
I live in Sheffield now but I'm off to Leeds met in September (typical) so I'll either be having a mad rush back to Leeds on the train after or if I've got nothing on in the morning i can stay with the parents haha.

Honey, it's uni. You don't actually have to go in! :LOL: I never went. You'll be there in plenty of time. ;)

musingowl
05-06-2009, 10:50 PM
Honey, it's uni. You don't actually have to go in! :LOL: I never went. You'll be there in plenty of time. ;)

I like your thinking ;) haha

Jade81
05-06-2009, 10:52 PM
I like your thinking ;) haha

Unfortunately I have now left and have a proper job. Will be rushing there after work and need to be back in work at 7.30 - 8.00 the next morning! :( It'll be worth it though. :D

robnewland07
05-06-2009, 10:58 PM
also seeing as its a wednesday, you most likely will have the afternoon off :)
so dont worry :D

musingowl
05-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Thats it all sorted then :D
Can't wait for it, Tis me second time seeing muse but first time in an arena and with accustics in there it's gonna be immense :D

*OoS*
06-06-2009, 12:36 AM
I have a feeling we are in for something special too on the first night :D

psst..im hoping to get an audio bootleg of this gig

Get Paul to master it! :D

robnewland07
06-06-2009, 08:30 AM
Thats it all sorted then :D
Can't wait for it, Tis me second time seeing muse but first time in an arena and with accustics in there it's gonna be immense :D

deffo, i think muse at nec was probably my favourite out of every muse gig just because the sound was better, and i could actually see the band (i was pretty much at the back for wembley :( )

kingie94
06-06-2009, 10:05 AM
im going :)
only problem is, all of my friends are standing and ill be sat on my own

i really want to swap but i know no one will, :(

BeckyBliss
06-06-2009, 10:24 AM

:/ tricky situation you'r in there, someone could swap, who knows :)

- emma -
06-06-2009, 10:59 AM

That sucks. At least you'll be there though right! My mates are leaving soon (going abroad for a year) so I couldn't get anyone to go with me, but there was no way on earth I was missing this gig. I've never seen Muse and always wanted to and it'll be my 21st the fortnight after. So yeh, I'll be on my tod as well.

.Paul.
06-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Get Paul to master it! :D
Give me a bootleg an I'll master/author the bastard :LOL:

On the BHaR tour Sheffield's gig was broadcast on Kerrang Radio, maybe again??

*OoS*
06-06-2009, 12:08 PM

Really? We might get interviewed! Opinions on the gig by hardcore fans!!! :D

Nattywba
06-06-2009, 01:42 PM
The birmingham gigs were the ones on kerrang i don't remember sheffield being on there.

robnewland07
06-06-2009, 01:42 PM

the nec was, sheffield too?

NicT
06-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Pooooop, why did you have to say that? :supersad:

Come! I have a spare ticket (only seating though, but it's still a ticket!). :D

mapoftheglorious
06-06-2009, 02:49 PM

I think that was Birmingham ;)

BeckyBliss
06-06-2009, 04:23 PM
If you guys look on you tube at the gig from 2006, it looks immense:D :D

Videos arn't too good, but it really does look amazing, i cant wait !!!!!! :D

pluginbaby410
06-06-2009, 04:30 PM
I got two seats, tier 118 if I'm not wrong... I'm coming right for this from Italy!!

I am now hunting tickets for Liverpool, so that I won't have to fly during the week just for 1 concert :(

any suggestion on the nearest airport and how to get to the arena from there? many thanks in advance!
Hi, not sure if anyone has replied to you about this, but thought id shed some light on it for you!!
there is Doncaster Sheffield Robin Hood Airport about 1 hour down the road (around 5 minutes from my house!) and it is very easy to get to the arena from there!
from the airport are several shuttle buses to Doncaster town centre interchange, where you can then catch the train to sheffield, then a short tram ride to the arena.
it really is quite simple even if it may not sound like it!!
if you would like, i can send you links so you can see it for real, ie, prices, times etc, just let me know! hope this helps =]
xxx

hystericali
06-06-2009, 04:32 PM
If you guys look on you tube at the gig from 2006, it looks immense:D :D

Videos arn't too good, but it really does look amazing, i cant wait !!!!!! :D

I was there and it was rather good :happy::happy::happy::LOL:

LittleBeckii
06-06-2009, 05:25 PM
I bought my tickets in the Thursday pre-sale, so excited! I've never seen Muse live before but I absolutely LOVE them and HAARP looked amazing :D
I'm gonna be in seating, block 118, which I'm very happy with :) Anyone else know where they're sitting yet?

Mistress
06-06-2009, 05:48 PM
I bought my tickets in the Thursday pre-sale, so excited! I've never seen Muse live before but I absolutely LOVE them and HAARP looked amazing :D
I'm gonna be in seating, block 118, which I'm very happy with :) Anyone else know where they're sitting yet?

Block 104 :D:D:D
I went to the same gig back in 2006 at Sheffield and this time I haff better seats!!

.Paul.
06-06-2009, 06:09 PM
I think that was Birmingham ;)
My error, someone created an audience recording of Sheffield :)

westy 2007
06-06-2009, 06:21 PM
ive got seating block 115 :), better than nothing :D

Mistress
06-06-2009, 06:23 PM
ive got seating block 115 :), better than nothing :D

Just be glad you've got tickets, everywhere is sold out completely _

westy 2007
06-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Just be glad you've got tickets, everywhere is sold out completely _

wow :D hehe. 115 isnt too bad is it?
plus if stage is centre stage it'll be ace.

Mistress
06-06-2009, 06:51 PM
wow :D hehe. 115 isnt too bad is it?
plus if stage is centre stage it'll be ace.

Not sure I'm mad on this whole centre stage idea, I prefer meh good ol' fashioned layout :happy:

westy 2007
06-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Not sure I'm mad on this whole centre stage idea, I prefer meh good ol' fashioned layout :happy:

hmm, i dont know, it'll be nice for all the people in the roof seats :)
saw metallica in the round, but i was standing and from the standing rail to the seats was about 7 metres, not far at all!