PDA

View Full Version : random muse-ings in your life?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

pluginbabyxx
11-04-2009, 02:38 AM
i think it's safe to assume that, for many of us, muse is a part of everyday life.
in conversations (whether or not the other person even gives a phuck), etc.

so. what are some quotes, quips, or stories, having to do with muse, that have popped up in your random life?

just now my mum came in the room and said,
"i think adam lambert (american idol, eh?) should do a muse song."
granted i was mixed and explained how that would be peachy, but he'd have people trying to kill him afterwards.
mum replied that "he would never be as good as matt bellamy."
props to her for remembering his name :D

anyone else?

iamawesome
11-04-2009, 04:57 AM
One time, my mom and I were listening to the radio (an alternative rock station) when we hear:

"Hello, this is Matt from Muse, and you're listening to [name of station]"

Mom: What the hell was wrong with that guy? He sounded like he was stuttering, or something.
Me: That was Matt from Muse. :LOL:
Mom: Oh... really? Wow, I couldn't even understand him.

dead-duck
11-04-2009, 06:03 AM
One time, my mom and I were listening to the radio (an alternative rock station) when we hear:

OT but there's one of those for the local alternative station here too, when it comes on it makes me :D

rainingradioheads
11-04-2009, 07:42 AM

My God I think I've heard that before, except it was more like "Hello this is Matt *random mutterings* and you're listening to [name of station]"

So I thought it was Muse and I began freaking out. It could have been someone completely different named Matt. :LOL:

EratoSomaGirl
11-04-2009, 07:43 AM
My ringtone which promptly gets stuck in my bf's head...often hear him singing SMBH around the house and adding his own crude lyrics and swearing coz he hates it......

....followed by us watching a documentary about supermassive blackholes and again him swearing about magically having that song stuck in his head. lol

Allrightnow
11-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Well, I carry around on the words "Sing for Absolution" every day, since I've had it engraved on my ipod.. uh, eh.

xuwang
11-04-2009, 01:32 PM
....followed by us watching a documentary about supermassive blackholes and again him swearing about magically having that song stuck in his head. lol

I know how it is! i shout to the television: STOP SAYING SMBH! DAMMIT!:eek:

psyence53
11-04-2009, 09:21 PM
OMG I was sitting on the floor in Islington (Angel tube nearest) outside the corner of Islington Academy, where the clothes shop is, while my friend went off to find someone, and a passing woman came over to "say hi to a Muse fan" - cos i had a Muse messenger bag!!! It really suprised me!!! She's on this forum but cant remember her user... this was 24th feb - if you read this - HELLOO!!

No one really says anything about Muse, only my best mate. Although when I started my job, it was the late shift, and one of the late nighters put their ipod on, and it was this weird Muse remix.. not very good, but it was Muse nevertheless. So that sort of started a convo with another late nighter who liked OOS but not BHAR... thats about the extent of outside-world-Musing xD

OH AND WHEN I WENT TO SEE SNOW PATROL AT THE O2 ARENA - THEY PLAYED THE STARLIGHT VIDEO ON THE SCREENS!!! That got me more hyped up than the actual gig xD

*OoS*
11-04-2009, 09:23 PM
All the time :nerd:

Too many to document atm though :happy:

Chlorophilia
11-04-2009, 11:22 PM
When I tell people my favourite band is Muse they never know what I'm talking about, then I make them listen to a few song and everyone sais the music could be good but the voice is annoing :mad:

Then my boyfriend always makes fun of of Matt's voice

rainingradioheads
12-04-2009, 05:55 AM
When I tell people my favourite band is Muse they never know what I'm talking about, then I make them listen to a few song and everyone sais the music could be good but the voice is annoing :mad:

Then my boyfriend always makes fun of of Matt's voice

Oh I hate that! It's so stupid, especially because his voice is wonderful if you listen to a "normal" Muse song (such as TiRO or Starlight) and then progress into their weirder awesomer stuff (Micro Cuts, for example). People just won't give Matt a chance.

My dad does funny impressions of Matt that are pretty badly innacurate. He simply sings really high and says something random like "soda." :LOL:

Liz0_o
12-04-2009, 07:16 AM
well ive been branded

and today i was asked why i love muse so much and i said because they know how to "turn it on ya"!

which is related to franz too:happy:

pluginbabyxx
12-04-2009, 07:35 PM
oy :happy:
i think once you start really getting into muse, these sort of things are an everyday occurance.
they take over your liiiife :D

Burning_October
12-04-2009, 08:00 PM
I hate how whenever I tell someone that Muse is my favourite band they're like "OMG IT'Z THAT TWILIGHT BAND!!! OMGTIMEISRUNNINGOUTSUPERMASSIVEBLACKHOLEZZ@!!%!%". Grr...

nevermind572
22-04-2009, 03:59 AM
At my school this year it's a big trend for all of the underclassmen to bring guitars to school, even if they kind of suck, just so they can show off by strumming the same 3 chords over and over, or playing some crappy little riff. It's extremely irritating. But anyway, today a particularly annoying sophomore was playing a bunch of riffs from BH&R in one of my classes. I was surprised, and also kind of put off... to associate Muse with such otherwise annoying behavior... I feel like they've been contaminated. haha.

It happens occasionally, where I'll hear someone talk about them or something, and I always feel like running over and joining the conversation, and bombarding them with questions about how many albums they own or how long they've liked them. I never do, but I always listen to the conversation intently and feel either pleased or upset depending on if I like the person or not. That's probably just me, though... I'm strangely possessive of the bands I like.

hyper_chondriac_muser
22-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Toooooooo many to list, Muse consciously and unconsciously crop up in my life every flippin day haha! :D

Just teh other day I was on the train and saw this poster for.. something (I can't remember what it was actually advertising lol) and it said 'Take it to the world'... so I took a pic of it on my camera-phone cos it reminded me of the opening line of New Born lol! :$

That's just one of like 649 'stories'! :rolleyes:

nevermind572
23-04-2009, 06:47 AM
Today I noticed that my friend, with his hair straightened, looks quite a bit like Dom.

And I almost said something, but then realized I would probably just get blank stares if I did :p

neenz.
24-04-2009, 11:58 PM
It happens occasionally, where I'll hear someone talk about them or something, and I always feel like running over and joining the conversation, and bombarding them with questions about how many albums they own or how long they've liked them. I never do, but I always listen to the conversation intently and feel either pleased or upset depending on if I like the person or not. That's probably just me, though... I'm strangely possessive of the bands I like.

Haha yeah I do that all the time, get excited whenever Muse crops up and they always do! The other day I saw someone at uni wearing a Muse tshirt then looked at them and saw it was one of my friends who then came over and said hi and gave me a hug and i was just like 'omg you're wearing a Muse tshirt! yaaay!' coz i had no idea she was a fan

Then a few days ago I was youtubing The Beatles song 'Because' and discovered that the whole song was based on the reverse of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata so I looked for videos showing this and found one with someone playing it on bass....and they were wearing a Muse tshirt! :LOL: Maybe I'm just easily amused....for reals

Oooh and a few weeks ago I had a gig and one of the fans of the other bands was stumbling about drunk and somehow muse cropped up and my bassist pointed and me and said 'this is the biggest muse fan you will ever meet' and the drunk guy started asking me what my favourite album was and that i couldnt say anything other than Origin of Symmetry :LOL: Then he started showing me Origin of Symmetry on his ipod and I was just thinking 'Yeah, and if I had mines I'd show you the 223 Muse songs I have' :LOL:

But yeah when I first discovered Muse I used to go on to my friends about the genius that was Matt Bellamy and the wonders of the Plug In Baby riff but it just totally went over their heads :rolleyes:

I also recently bought my equally Muse obsessed sister a tshirt which said 'Too Much Too Young' on it because of the Muse referenceee :D

pluginbabyxx
26-04-2009, 08:28 PM
:awesome: Looks like I'm not the only obsessed one! Muse pops up in all of our lives, oh goodie.

My mom listens to BH&R when she goes running. Says it gets her pumped :D
I introduced her of course.

happypanda
03-06-2009, 08:28 AM
i finally found this thread! no ones posted in a while..
i had an interesting science lesson today

my teacher said "this experiment is a bit problematical" and i said to my friend "isn't is problematic? like MotP?"

Then this girl plugging in the power pack and said "lets plug this baby in" and i thought of PiB.

Then she said (randomly) "this is dangerous. we could burn down the lab and we would die because it would set our hearts alight" so i thought of SMBH (you set my soul alight)

Then my teacher was talking about potential energy and said "the resistance" :p

pluginbabyxx
19-06-2009, 09:02 AM
i finally found this thread! no ones posted in a while..
i had an interesting science lesson today

my teacher said "this experiment is a bit problematical" and i said to my friend "isn't is problematic? like MotP?"

Then this girl plugging in the power pack and said "lets plug this baby in" and i thought of PiB.

Then she said (randomly) "this is dangerous. we could burn down the lab and we would die because it would set our hearts alight" so i thought of SMBH (you set my soul alight)

Then my teacher was talking about potential energy and said "the resistance" :p

i'm pretty sure the stars aligned for all those.

futurophy
19-06-2009, 01:34 PM
lool well i was in london yesterday and saw a lamp post thingy sticking out of the barrier thing by the thames.. well i couldn't resist and got one of my friends to take a picture immitating this x]
http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/2430937.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1245415773&Signature=wMjSamu3QAjOiroTE5Si1NnBW8U%3D
they had no idea what i was doing :LOL:

I.Wanna.Be.Mrs.Bellamy
01-07-2009, 03:53 AM
My horoscope the other day said something and included the phrase "The Small Print" in it.
That was a good day.

And everyday for a while the person on the loudspeaker at school said "Time Is Running Out".

A poster on the train said "Bliss." and nothing else.

Apparently a robot from Transformers is named "Blackout" and facebook told me that I am that very robot.

In America's Got Talent today they played the intro from Wembley for about 10seconds but I noticed it.:happy:

Furygirl
01-07-2009, 04:51 AM
Today I saw my first ever Muse bumper sticker - proof that there are other Muse fans in this city. :D

Earlier this evening a TV ad for Dove's Bliss chocolate came on TV and my 5 y.o. MOD (Muse-obsessed daughter) came running in the room and said "Mommy, they said Bliss!" :LOL:

I just finished reading an article where a woman was referring to her 2 year old daughter named Bellamy. :wtf:

Those are 3 musings I can remember from today!

Apolla92
01-07-2009, 05:38 AM
like everyone said there are too many to recount but one that sticks out is when Muse did Lollapalooza like in 2007 they did an interview with a radio station and i was in the car and as soon as i heard "its Matt Bellamy from Muse" i shrieked and turned up the volume. And oh, my mom is always complaining about Matt whining in the songs but she loves Bliss and sing for absolution although she can't understand one word of it. :)

alternaterealities
01-07-2009, 06:05 AM
Once at school when I was in class, I heard someone say to his friends "Has anyone heard the song Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest?" and I called, "By Muse?!?!" and he heard me, and turned and laughed and said "Someone's a fan..." And my friends were looking at me like :stunned:

Then once I was in this French theatre thing at school, and someone sitting behind me started humming Knights of Cydonia :D

rainingradioheads
01-07-2009, 06:13 AM
Once at school when I was in class, I heard someone say to his friends "Has anyone heard the song Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest?" and I called, "By Muse?!?!" and he heard me, and turned and laughed and said "Someone's a fan..." And my friends were looking at me like :stunned:

Then once I was in this French theatre thing at school, and someone sitting behind me started humming Knights of Cydonia :D

:awesome:

At drama camp (the first day when I was being shy and not talking to anyone) someone comes up to me and says "Hey, I like your shirt." (I was wearing a classic Muse t-shirt, hoping someone would notice.

I thanked her and she's like "It's cool that you know who they are, because not many people do."

Me: :eek:

:awesome: I hugged her. We are now very good friends and I miss her because acting camp was in Arizona. :supersad:

Ayal
01-07-2009, 06:39 AM
Well, its summer vacation right now but a month ago, during physics class my friends were talking (somehow) about Slipknot. I came back from the bathroom, heard their conversation and you can guess what was my immediate response.
The teacher kicked me out of the class for shouting obscene words.

Wind Up Space
01-07-2009, 06:42 AM
Today I was shopping for running shorts and I saw these huge things that looked like they should belong to somebody from the NBA. So I go to say, "who am I, Dwight Howard?", but it came out, "who am I, Dom Howard?". :facepalm: Luckily the person I was talking to only knows Dwight by his last name and she's got no clue who Dom is.

pluginbabyxx
01-07-2009, 06:51 AM
Today I noticed that my friend, with his hair straightened, looks quite a bit like Dom.

And I almost said something, but then realized I would probably just get blank stares if I did :p

Marry him.

Well, its summer vacation right now but a month ago, during physics class my friends were talking (somehow) about Slipknot. I came back from the bathroom, heard their conversation and you can guess what was my immediate response.

Winnnn.

happypanda
01-07-2009, 07:13 AM

:LOL::LOL:

rainingradioheads
01-07-2009, 07:14 AM

pluginbabyxx
01-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Today, while my dad & I somehow got into the topic of smiling, I explained to him Dom's sunsmile :happy:

He laughed; I don't think he quite understood. But, I got excited.
:D

oOLilouOo
01-07-2009, 09:44 PM
Last day, I went to the shopping with a friend.

She said: "In this store, either you find nothing or you find everything on the cheap !"
Me: "But they are playing a too loud and really sh*tty music" (some kind of techno/just a repetitive "Boom boom boom". Really annoying)

At the minute I've said that, I heard Supermassive Black Hole. :facepalm: *pwned* :LOL:

happypanda
02-07-2009, 05:17 AM
i've got the flu and i was feeling sick and my stomach made a noise similar to that of the weird noise in sunburn.

Shlebee
02-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Yesterday I was driving to the bank and I was stopped at a red light and the person next to me was blasting music. I suddenly realized it was "Hyper Music" and I gave the guy next to me a thumbs up for the choice of music he was listening to. Although, he probably thought I was a freak or something.

:LOL:

Ayal
02-07-2009, 10:11 AM
i've got the flu and i was feeling sick and my stomach made a noise similar to that of the weird noise in sunburn.

HAHA:LOL:

Stuff like this happens to me all the time!
Somebody moves a chair, it scratches the floor and it sounds like the start of "Hyper Music".

parakiszer
02-07-2009, 11:02 AM
yesterday during the physics class, i was learning about the function of diodes
and it was about diodes have a low RESISTANCE when they are forward-biased and a very high RESISTANCE when they are reverse-biased.
every time i read the word resistance i think bout Muse's new album. and i cant resist not to tell my friends bout it even they don't like to Muse.:wtf: Muse makes me love physics.:LOL:

pluginbabyxx
02-07-2009, 05:33 PM
I was playing Apples to Apples the other day, and got a blank green adjective card, so I said Resistant. :happy:

And I also played this game, where you picked someone to be your Word Muse (srsly), and they read you the random words on the card, and you have to make a sentence containing each one, and string all the sentences together to tell a story.
Mine was all about Muse :D
I'll write it down sometime on here...

EDIT: Oooo! And, and, and, today, in summer school (:D), the cute boy in front of me was wearing a Slipknot shirt. And I almost burst out laughing, as I could only hear Dom screaming in my head :D

happypanda
03-07-2009, 02:38 AM
I was playing Apples to Apples the other day, and got a blank green adjective card, so I said Resistant. :happy:

And I also played this game, where you picked someone to be your Word Muse (srsly), and they read you the random words on the card, and you have to make a sentence containing each one, and string all the sentences together to tell a story.
Mine was all about Muse :D
I'll write it down sometime on here...

EDIT: Oooo! And, and, and, today, in summer school (:D), the cute boy in front of me was wearing a Slipknot shirt. And I almost burst out laughing, as I could only hear Dom screaming in my head :D

haha i would've watched him the whole time until he stood up just so i could yell out "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"

alternaterealities
03-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Today I was in the city, wearing my Muse tshirt, and someone walked past, gasped and said "MUSE!" and I was like "Hell yeah." :D

And, in science once we were learning about physics and my teacher wrote some sentence that had 'the resistance' in it, and when I had to write it down in my book I wrote the resistance in red pen :cool:

Ayal
04-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Today we had visitors for lunch.
We were cleaning the house and getting ready for lunch, when suddenly, my mom walks into the living room wearing a shirt that says "MUSE"! Not an official band shirt, just MUSE. It was cool...

RedStar
04-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Today we had visitors for lunch.
We were cleaning the house and getting ready for lunch, when suddenly, my mom walks into the living room wearing a shirt that says "MUSE"! Not an official band shirt, just MUSE. It was cool...

it's good when your parents are musefans :happy:

Ayal
04-07-2009, 12:51 PM
it's good when your parents are musefans :happy:

Actually, My mom has no idea about them.

RedStar
04-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Actually, My mom has no idea about them.

:eek:

futurophy
10-07-2009, 10:34 PM
a man on the news said something along the lines of
'worrying people, talking about huge black holes 9 years in the future'
ears pricked up :D .. i think he was talking about the economy...

Problemfanatique
11-07-2009, 12:12 AM
I pretty much talk about Muse everyday. Especially at home. And cos I have them playing a lot my mum's gotten the songs in her head so often hums them round the house. Oh and the other week when I went for my college enrolement I saw this guy walk past the music department in a Muse shirt. :D There's tons more but my memory's not so good..

Elenor.
11-07-2009, 12:45 AM
-commercial for Twilight is on the tv-

me; -to dad- They've used a Muse song for that movie.
dad; it should be forbidden.
me; zomg, yes! ^5
dad; ^5

he's awesummm. :awesome:

Our Lord Hannah
11-07-2009, 12:52 AM
There was a billboard for The Bellamy Brothers playing at the local tourist trap city. :LOL:

Animus
11-07-2009, 01:18 AM
well sometimes my friend and i have nothing to do except sit there... so we start this game that goes something along the lines like this...

"matthew" i say
"bellamy" friend says
"dom"
"howard"
"sing for"
"absolution"

and it drones on but i think its quite fun... sometimes we come up with really naughty things that id prefer not to tell!

Animus
11-07-2009, 01:21 AM
im sitting on the couch watching HAARP...

mom: that singer in that band SUCKS at singing!
me: no he doesn't!
mom: yes he does, this is all im hearing: WIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAY.
me: your the one who said they sound like radiohead and you like radiohead...
mom: so he just sucks!
me: mom you're ruining my muse experience...

she left...;)

Animus
11-07-2009, 01:29 AM
one more muse conversation...
my frien and i were playing a racing game, she was sucking while i was rocking (she calls me the game queen since i pick up any game and beat it off the bat without instructions).
but there was this dirt road that was tricky to drive on and whenever we got to this road we'd scream out "MATT SAVE US!!!" then we'd crash into the wall. then we'd try chris, he didnt work and then dom...
we'd sing beethovens 5th symphony using doms name...
so one would sing it like this:
"BAAM BAAM BAAM BAAAAAAA, BA BA BA BAAAAAAA!"
we would sing it like this:
"DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOM, DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOM!"
he liked it! then i ran into a wall and curse dom he didn't like that so we'd run into traffic... dom IS bossy...:stunned:

devonscreen
11-07-2009, 05:45 AM
one more muse conversation...
my frien and i were playing a racing game, she was sucking while i was rocking (she calls me the game queen since i pick up any game and beat it off the bat without instructions).
but there was this dirt road that was tricky to drive on and whenever we got to this road we'd scream out "MATT SAVE US!!!" then we'd crash into the wall. then we'd try chris, he didnt work and then dom...
we'd sing beethovens 5th symphony using doms name...
so one would sing it like this:
"BAAM BAAM BAAM BAAAAAAA, BA BA BA BAAAAAAA!"
we would sing it like this:
"DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOM, DOM DOM DOM DOOOOOOOOM!"
he liked it! then i ran into a wall and curse dom he didn't like that so we'd run into traffic... dom IS bossy...:stunned:

*lol*
U are the winner!

alternaterealities
11-07-2009, 09:14 AM
I saw some random book today called 'The Resistance'. I was like "OOOOH it's like Muse!" and my friend just laughed at me and told me I was insane. Like I didn't already know that :chuckle:

Animus
11-07-2009, 09:17 AM
*lol*
U are the winner!

LOLz!!! it was quite interesting!!! but i messed up my voice from screaming DOM!!!! DOM!!! NO!!!!!!!! when o crashed!!! LOL

Muse_Fan21
11-07-2009, 09:23 AM
I saw some random book today called 'The Resistance'. I was like "OOOOH it's like Muse!" and my friend just laughed at me and told me I was insane. Like I didn't already know that :chuckle:

The Resistance by Gemma Malley? :rolleyes:

alternaterealities
11-07-2009, 09:47 AM
The Resistance by Gemma Malley? :rolleyes:

Yep that's the one.

Animus
11-07-2009, 05:40 PM
ok so i would go over to a frends house and it turns out i need something from my house... she comes with me, we go in my room and she IMMEDIATLEY goes to my muse poster on the wall and just stares at matt...:stunned: her eyes just eat the poster man!!! and this happens EVERY time she comes over! i wonder what will happen if i leave her alone in my room.....:stunned: again...

Furygirl
12-07-2009, 02:39 AM
ok so i would go over to a frends house and it turns out i need something from my house... she comes with me, we go in my room and she IMMEDIATLEY goes to my muse poster on the wall and just stares at matt...:stunned: her eyes just eat the poster man!!! and this happens EVERY time she comes over! i wonder what will happen if i leave her alone in my room.....:stunned: again...

The same thing that happens when you're alone in your room with your poster? ;)

Animus
12-07-2009, 02:50 AM
The same thing that happens when you're alone in your room with your poster? ;)

i hope not!!!:p

Zdarlight
12-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Lulz a friend of mine was over at my house yesterday,and for some reason I had this sudden urge to ask her what she thought of the concept of Eurasia.And later Bliss came on on television and she said,''This band is so retarded.''I was dying inside and in my head I was screaming,''YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!!!!''

Furygirl
12-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Lulz a friend of mine was over at my house yesterday,and for some reason I had this sudden urge to ask her what she thought of the concept of Eurasia.And later Bliss came on on television and she said,''This band is so retarded.''I was dying inside and in my head I was screaming,''YOU ARE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!!!!''

I'm assuming you don't live in the states. I can't even imagine that they would ever even show a Muse video on TV here, especially an old one. So sad... Hell, they don't even show videos at all on MTV or VH1 I don't think.

alternaterealities
12-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Went past a road called Wembley Street today :p

Zdarlight
12-07-2009, 03:11 PM
I'm assuming you don't live in the states. I can't even imagine that they would ever even show a Muse video on TV here, especially an old one. So sad... Hell, they don't even show videos at all on MTV or VH1 I don't think.
I live in Pakistan lulz:p

futurophy
12-07-2009, 05:29 PM
I live in Pakistan lulz:p

*moves to pakistan*
the music channels here are RUBBISH.. atleast the ones i get..

Zdarlight
12-07-2009, 08:10 PM
*moves to pakistan*
the music channels here are RUBBISH.. atleast the ones i get..
You need........
RESISTANCE CABLE!!Yes,with this one of a kind cable you can get all the Mooze-I mean,Muse songs you want,plus interviews,live shows and much more!All at the amazing price of $1,653,000 per month!So sign up for your free Resistance cable,and have Matt,Dom,and Carl-I mean,Chris-24 hours a day!

humble-bee
15-07-2009, 10:06 AM
I was talking to my uncle and so. else (can't remember who it was) and he asked what my favorite band was.
Me: Muse :D
My uncle: Oh no... don't make her start
Me::supersad:

Animus
15-07-2009, 10:10 AM

poor bliss, it doesnt deserve that treatment

RedStar
15-07-2009, 10:32 AM

:eek::eek::eek: :mad::mad::mad:

my heart is breaking in pieces...
and every piece is like a stone falling from my soul...

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/6/BlissDVD_gallery04.jpg (http://www.microcuts.net)

Animus
15-07-2009, 10:35 AM
i was taking a drive the other day when i saw a homeless person standing with a sign saying "if matthew bellamy can, then i can't..."
i gave him a 20...:(

alternaterealities
15-07-2009, 01:06 PM
You need........
RESISTANCE CABLE!!Yes,with this one of a kind cable you can get all the Mooze-I mean,Muse songs you want,plus interviews,live shows and much more!All at the amazing price of $1,653,000 per month!So sign up for your free Resistance cable,and have Matt,Dom,and Carl-I mean,Chris-24 hours a day!

That would be freaking amazing. :awesome:
So cheap too! :p

Citizen Erased
16-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Well, there's this plaque in my school and it has the name 'Bellamy' on it. We walk past it every day at school :D

Animus
16-07-2009, 10:20 AM

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/data/media/6/BlissDVD_gallery04.jpg (http://www.microcuts.net)

good words setty! wow quite powerful too, did i inspire you to write like this???

Zdarlight
16-07-2009, 01:21 PM

I know :supersad:.Bliss is my favourite Mooze song!

humble-bee
16-07-2009, 03:51 PM
I know :supersad:.Bliss is my favourite Mooze song!

It's my brothers favourite song too and he's four. He always says show me the video where Matt has red hair and falls:D. And then I always have to tell him who's Dom and who's Chris:rolleyes:

Animus
16-07-2009, 05:59 PM
It's my brothers favourite song too and he's four. He always says show me the video where Matt has red hair and falls:D. And then I always have to tell him who's Dom and who's Chris:rolleyes:

AWWW! you should wpi out a pic of musey and tell him who all the band members are and see if he remembers them! i remember this little girl being tought the same thing and she called matteh "daddy!", and the mom said "aww honey i wish!" Pfft! id wished id be that special person! well, you wouldnt want to?

humble-bee
16-07-2009, 07:12 PM
AWWW! you should wpi out a pic of musey and tell him who all the band members are and see if he remembers them! i remember this little girl being tought the same thing and she called matteh "daddy!", and the mom said "aww honey i wish!" Pfft! id wished id be that special person! well, you wouldnt want to?

He knows now.. but Chris and Dom look at least a bit the same in the video so... He now remembers the name of bliss and sings the first part of KoC:D
Today he came into my room while I was listening to Bliss and said : " That's my favorite song!Bliss!:happy:

I'd_Rather_Dance
17-07-2009, 12:56 AM
He knows now.. but Chris and Dom look at least a bit the same in the video so... He now remembers the name of bliss and sings the first part of KoC:D
Today he came into my room while I was listening to Bliss and said : " That's my favorite song!Bliss!:happy:

Start them at an early age; that's the way to go. ;)

Tacticalkat
17-07-2009, 01:28 AM
One day my Dad came running up the stairs with the phone in his hand shouting "Kat, Kat it's MUSE, listen, they're playing Muse!!! , I'm on hold and they are playing Muse!"

He got to my room and was like, "wait I think they are playing the same song as you are..."

Turns out the phone in my room had come off the hook and he could hear what was coming from my computer and he had thought he had dialled and gone straight on hold.

He was really disappointed, but the song I was playing was a real random and he recognised it as Muse.

WIN dad :D

Zdarlight
17-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Recently my friend had me imagine Chris in a mud-bath:facepalm:

Shlebee
17-07-2009, 08:34 AM

I'm sure that was quiet satisfying! :happy:

Zdarlight
17-07-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm sure that was quiet satisfying! :happy:
:eek: It was the most disturbing event of my life!

alternaterealities
17-07-2009, 11:18 AM
Today I was in the science block at school, and there was a heading from a newspaper article on the wall on my left a few metres in front of me, and the end part of it was sticking out and it said "..NCE" and I was like "Does that say Resistance?!?!?!" and I ran over and it said science :stunned: My friend was laughing at me for five minutes. :chuckle:

humble-bee
17-07-2009, 02:58 PM

Yes I'm trying:D but my parents are telling him Placebo is better:mad: but Muse is winning:LOL:

Shlebee
18-07-2009, 12:05 AM
:eek: It was the most disturbing event of my life!

Hahahahahahahaha. I think it would be more of a funny image than a disturbing image! :LOL:

Amy W
18-07-2009, 09:20 PM
Wasn't sure where to post this but I just thought it was amusing. I was out with my family in my parents car and me and my brother (big Muse fans) decided to play some Muse in the car. All of my family like Muse anyway, just not as much as us, but it's all cool. But I think we turned my mother into an even bigger Muse fan after playing some songs such as Showbiz, City of Delusion and Falling Away With You. She kept saying "ooh I like this one" and then when Showbiz came on, I told her "this is the one with Matt's really high singing at the end" and when it finished she was like "That is so cool. *turns to my Dad* isn't that so cool? wow." and my dad said "he sounds like a giiiirl!" and I was like "that is not a girly scream, that is a manly scream :phu:" :LOL:

Yay for turning people into Muse fans.

Mushy
19-07-2009, 03:16 AM
Sitting around Darling Harbour in sydney, with some Origins playing, just as the sun was setting and the lights were coming on all over the place. Quite nice. Then wandered to a gig in another part of town, the first band played an acoustic version of a QotSA song, which made me happy. That was their last song, the next 4 over the PA....Time is Running Out, Sing for Absolution, Stockholm Syndrome, Hysteria!

People I was with laughed at me as I was nearly asleep before the QotSA song, then I just wouldnt shut up:D

Zdarlight
19-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Yep!Instead of making my kids listen to Mozart shit,I'm going to stuff Muse in their heads.Even those cot things you know?The ones that make the annoying music?I'll have Assassin or Deadstar or maybe Fucking Motherfucker programmed into them instead.

Amy W
19-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Yep!Instead of making my kids listen to Mozart shit,I'm going to stuff Muse in their heads.

Ionnas
20-07-2009, 03:39 AM
This is :awesome:

I was in the Magic The Gathering forum (a trading card game) and my nick is The Greek God. In my sigg, I quoted some lyrics from KoC :happy:

In a thread, one user for fun made a card about me ^^

The Greek God (R)
Creature - God
(tap): Quote muse in your sig.

The Greek God has fallen asleep on the job.
0/1

I know it's sort of chinese for people who don't know that game, but it's simply awesome for him to have noticed. And the text in italic is :awesome:

Zdarlight
20-07-2009, 08:21 AM
No offence intended!

PuppetStrings
26-07-2009, 06:53 PM
I was over at my cousins today, and he has lots of video games, so I just picked up one randomly, I think it was called Riddik and it was for PS3. So I read the back of the game, and at the top of the page it said: "In the end... everyone bleeds the same"

Well you can guess which song popped into my mind :LOL:

futurophy
26-07-2009, 09:16 PM

:eyebrows:

Alies
26-07-2009, 09:34 PM
I was in a icecream shop with a friend of mine when a guy walked in. My heart skipped a beat when I saw he was wearing a tourtshirt of MUSE. I was like: OMGH! I neeeeeed to talk to him!
But instead of going towards him I started talking to this friend of mine about how i'm going to their concert in november. My friend was like: WTF are you talking about! What the heck is Muse? (She is one of the happy persons to not be stuck with me every week, since she's not at our school anymore).
And the guy didn't even heard it. Or just ignored me XD

This week I saw that a guy at work weared a RATM Battle of Holland tshirt. Since RATM is my number one fav band (don't worry Muse is second and temporairy fav) I did say something. But the conversation died soon
'You're fan of RATM?'
'Yeah, it's one of the many fav bands of mine...'
'Well, it's my fav overall band...'
'....'

Mariaq27
28-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Today I was bored and went on facebook. I decided to add some of those bumper stickers on my profile. I was mainly looking at bumper stickers for my favorite manga, Fruits Basket. I came across one which had one of my favorite characters on it with a look like he's gonna kill someone and it said, "Last chance to loose control!" I started laughing like crazy. Obviously you know what that is going with :LOL: :)

Funky Phasers
28-07-2009, 06:40 AM
This happened a few days ago... anyway in one of the classes I have there are two mini whiteboards that go on the main whiteboard. On a whim I wrote the lyrics to Knights of Cydonia. (just the verse) When I went to that class again the next day I found that underneath someone had added "no one's gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right"
It seriously made my day! And it's still there :D
Aaand also, a while back I was at a party of my friends and for some reason they were watching the music channel in the other room. Suddenly my friend runs in yelling "Plug in baby!" and so I run screaming like a lunatic in to the next room to watch it. It was awesome. :D
And as well as that, I've had many various moments of hearing snippets on the radio/tv (usually background of ads. I've never actually heard an entire song on the radio. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places; although most likely they'd only play starlight. haha) and once I saw a number plate that said RAH: I thought of Royal Albert Hall XD And I saw a number plate that, if modified slightly would say Showbiz. :facepalm: I'm a noob. :D
Despite all this the only person I can really talk to about Muse is my mum which is kind of odd. My friends know of my love of muse (sometimes they yell "muse!" and I reply "muse!" for some bizarre reason. Haha) however they only know SMBH and Starlight. My friend said "I'm listening to a Muse song right now actually" and I went "which one?" to which she replied "Starlight." Now I don't have a problem with that song but I quite literally went :facepalm:
okay I'm going to shut up now!

rainingradioheads
28-07-2009, 06:47 AM
This happened a few days ago... anyway in one of the classes I have there are two mini whiteboards that go on the main whiteboard. On a whim I wrote the lyrics to Knights of Cydonia. (just the verse) When I went to that class again the next day I found that underneath someone had added "no one's gonna take me alive, the time has come to make things right"
Aaand also, a while back I was at a party of my friends and for some reason they were watching the music channel in the other room. Suddenly my friend runs in yelling "Plug in baby!" and so I run screaming like a lunatic in to the next room to watch it. It was awesome. :D
And as well as that, I've had many various moments of hearing snippets on the radio/tv (usually background of ads I've never actually heard an entire song on the radio. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places; although most likely they'd only play starlight. haha) and once I saw a number plate that said RAH: I thought of Royal Albert Hall XD And I saw a number plate that, if modified slightly would say Showbiz. :facepalm: I'm a noob. :D

<3 All of them. Can I steal your experiences, I need some good Muse moments.

Funky Phasers
28-07-2009, 06:49 AM
<3 All of them. Can I steal your experiences, I need some good Muse moments.

haha. Well I'm not sure how you would go about stealing them- claim them as your own? :LOL:

rainingradioheads
28-07-2009, 06:55 AM
haha. Well I'm not sure how you would go about stealing them- claim them as your own? :LOL:

:LOL: I dunno.

I had two recently:

The singer in a band that played every day on my missions trip noticed my Muse t-shirt, and we delved into a nice conversation about them (she knew Origin of Symmetry! To hear those words said by someone I barely know just made my day). I'm gonna remember that forever.

And then when I called in for Knights to be played on the radio, the host said she played Starlight half an hour earlier, but she'd play Knights half an hour after my call. And she did. So I called in and thanked her graciously, and proceeded to sit in the car (we were in a parking lot) until it was over.

alternaterealities
28-07-2009, 07:59 AM

That is so cool :D

This one is stupid but theres some random letter from the bank sitting next to me, and the envelope has '1849' on it and if you rearrange it, it says 1984 :chuckle: Slightly odd cos I just started reading 1984 today.

Zdarlight
28-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Last week,I texted in to my local RJ(who hates Muse) and asked her to play Starlight for the lulz.She started yelling :LOL:

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 09:52 AM
Last week,I texted in to my local RJ(who hates Muse) and asked her to play Starlight for the lulz.She started yelling :LOL:

When Muse came over for a concert some two years back, they were staying at a hotel...which was near my workplace. Next to my workplace, actually. :supersad:

I could never concentrate on my work for that entire day after that! :LOL:

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 09:54 AM
And d'oh, my friend who sits next to me during lectures has the same haircut as Matt. :erm: And the same pout.

He's short, has muscular veins on his arms, and he's skinnay.

Do I smell a Matty clone? :wtf:

MuseMegz
28-07-2009, 11:54 AM
I was driving down to england a few days ago ( i live in Aberdeen) and someones car number plate had Mus on the end of it.
Then i said to my sister, hey that number plate almost says Muse on it, she was like umm... ok?
It was quite cool seeing that. :D

Ayal
28-07-2009, 04:04 PM
I just realized, My headphones are by a company called "Osaka".

futurophy
28-07-2009, 04:12 PM
That is so cool :D

This one is stupid but theres some random letter from the bank sitting next to me, and the envelope has '1849' on it and if you rearrange it, it says 1984 :chuckle: Slightly odd cos I just started reading 1984 today.

:LOL: phew im not the only one who randomly sees 1984 in numbers that have 8 and 4 in them loll

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 04:16 PM
:LOL: phew im not the only one who randomly sees 1984 in numbers that have 8 and 4 in them loll
Back when I was 9, I used to read this kiddie science mag called Muse :D It must have been fate or sommat to discover the 'other' kind of Muse 7 years later! XD

futurophy
28-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Back when I was 9, I used to read this kiddie science mag called Muse :D It must have been fate or sommat to discover the 'other' kind of Muse 7 years later! XD

woww .. maybe you were drawn to them :D

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Muse: The magazine of life, the universe and pie-throwing :rolleyes:

*draws attention to the UNIVERSE part*

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 04:23 PM
Muse: The magazine of life, the universe and pie-throwing :rolleyes:

*draws attention to the UNIVERSE part*

And here it is:

http://board.muse.mu/picture.php?albumid=556&pictureid=12148

Psyche
28-07-2009, 04:29 PM

:awesome: I think we all wish this would happen to us... everytime i randomly start singing muse under my breath (and sometimes not so under:p) i always kinda hope someone will chime in with the next line...

I wrote 'dont waste your time or time will waste you' and stuck it by the cash register at work.... i got really exciited when a customer asked who wrote it! I was like :eek:I did!!
thinking it must be a fellow muse fan who recognised the lyrics. But after that he didnt say anything so im like 'its a song, knights of cydonia by muse... do you know it?' and he said he didnt:(

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 04:44 PM
woww .. maybe you were drawn to them :D

Maybe! :LOL:

That tagline says it all... and UNIVERSE :rolleyes:

futurophy
28-07-2009, 04:47 PM
And here it is:

http://board.muse.mu/picture.php?albumid=556&pictureid=12148

lmfao :eek: leaked resistance artwork *reports*

:p
weirdly it does like a bit musey, with the whole white font-ness

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 04:47 PM
:awesome: I think we all wish this would happen to us... everytime i randomly start singing muse under my breath (and sometimes not so under:p) i always kinda hope someone will chime in with the next line...

I wrote 'dont waste your time or time will waste you' and stuck it by the cash register at work.... i got really exciited when a customer asked who wrote it! I was like :eek:I did!!
thinking it must be a fellow muse fan who recognised the lyrics. But after that he didnt say anything so im like 'its a song, knights of cydonia by muse... do you know it?' and he said he didnt:(
I was watching some Muse vids at the library some years ago (probably two years back) and when i left I spied someone's screen having the same black star-spangled skin, the same as the Muse.mu website back then....and that person was watching Hysteria :LOL:

And when I queued up to buy Absolution at HMV, some young punks standing in line before were listening to-oh well-KoC :rolleyes:

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 04:48 PM
lmfao :eek: leaked resistance artwork *reports*

:p
weirdly it does like a bit musey, with the whole white font-ness

Why, if that were to be the leaked artwork... :LOL: It looks like white vomit though XD

Octazooka
28-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Why, if that were to be the leaked artwork... :LOL: It looks like white vomit though XD
From Wikipedia:

Muse magazine is published nine times annually. Each issue contains a comic ("Kokopelli & Company") written by Larry Gonick, a spoof about the main subject of the issue (Dear Muse Reader), letters from readers (Muse Mail), a contest, a question-and-answer page written by Robert Coontz, Rosanne Spector, and Rebecca Lasley, an article written by a Muse reader ("Muserology"), a short article ("Last Page"), and articles on various topics. Often, the topics of the articles are tangentially related. Past issues have included articles about vegetarianism, pie throwing, alien life, naked mole rats, the origin of the moon, pirates, urban legends, insects, mummies, tenrecs, the history of napkins, contacting ghosts, New Zealand's exploding trousers, Rube Goldberg inventions, The Lord of the Rings, and blind cavefish.

I'm actually excited to get their next issue! But this mag's so rare in libraries, I'd probably get lucky if I were to get it :(

I miss the entire gang of Muses, particularly Kokopelli :supersad: And Feather :supersad:

alternaterealities
29-07-2009, 07:40 AM
A guy at my school was wearing a Muse tshirt today. I actually sorta yelled out Muse but not loud enough because he didn't hear me :( But it was quite exciting...and my friends didn't care at all.:phu:

Octazooka
29-07-2009, 07:42 AM
I was watching some Muse vids at the library some years ago (probably two years back) and when i left I spied someone's screen having the same black star-spangled skin, the same as the Muse.mu website back then....and that person was watching Hysteria :LOL:

And when I queued up to buy Absolution at HMV, some young punks standing in line before were listening to-oh well-KoC :rolleyes:

Speaking of which..

*peers at mag artwork*

It does sort of look like some resistance thangy, if you get what I mean :eek:

Fate fail :facepalm:

Octazooka
29-07-2009, 07:42 AM
A guy at my school was wearing a Muse tshirt today. I actually sorta yelled out Muse but not loud enough because he didn't hear me :( But it was quite exciting...and my friends didn't care at all.:phu:
They ain't know what's good for them :phu:

:happy:

happypanda
29-07-2009, 09:02 AM

so so close:(

alternaterealities
29-07-2009, 01:36 PM
I was at dance class tonight, and we were practicing our dancing exams. So we were practicing one particular exercise...and what piano song is it to? Oh yes, that's right... COLLATERAL DAMAGE! Well actually "Nocturne In E-Flat Major, Op.9 No.2" by Chopin but still... COLLATERAL DAMAGE! It sounded so familar then it clicked and I had a huge grin on my face during the rest of the exercise :p :D

Octazooka
29-07-2009, 03:48 PM
I was at dance class tonight, and we were practicing our dancing exams. So we were practicing one particular exercise...and what piano song is it to? Oh yes, that's right... COLLATERAL DAMAGE! Well actually "Nocturne In E-Flat Major, Op.9 No.2" by Chopin but still... COLLATERAL DAMAGE! It sounded so familar then it clicked and I had a huge grin on my face during the rest of the exercise :p :D
I would have loved to see that :awesome: smile on your face! :LOL:

Muse-lomania
29-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Yes I'm a noob but I have to post this story here :p

I was on a trip to stratford with my school around 2 weeks ago to see julias ceasar, I felt a bit nerdy because we were all going after school but I thought I may as well as I have nothing else to do tonight, I took my iPod with me and I put it in the bag I was going to take in with me during the performance, we got to this royal shakespeare company posh theatre with mainly snobs or over eccentric people (most were very old) The play was very long (4 hours) and we only had one 15 min interval, in the first half one of my teachers kept turning round and asking who had music on and I was like "its not me, I think its one of the people behind me" the quiet music carried on up to the interval. Then.. it was half way through the second half and there was a quiet monologue going on because julias ceasar had just been murdered. I started to recognize the music and it seemed to have been turned up, I was like hmm.. It finally struck me that this music was one very loud muse song called "The groove" :eek: my friend next to me was like "I can hear that persons music so loud now" and I was like shittt, it was coming from my bag, and as I got it open it turned up louder and I saw a disturbance around me, My hands were shaking as I fumbled around my bag :LOL: after about 2 long long minutes I finally turned it off. If anyone here has seen a shakespeare show here they'll know how much sound echos and how "vulgar" it would seem if someone were to play Muse :$
I literally crapped myself, :stunned: Well yeah thats one of my many muse-ings. :happy:

Ayal
29-07-2009, 05:04 PM

I was on a trip to stratford with my school around 2 weeks ago to see julias ceasar, I felt a bit nerdy because we were all going after school but I thought I may as well as I have nothing else to do tonight, I took my iPod with me and I put it in the bag I was going to take in with me during the performance, we got to this royal shakespeare company posh theatre with mainly snobs or over eccentric people (most were very old) The play was very long (4 hours) and we only had one 15 min interval, in the first half one of my teachers kept turning round and asking who had music on and I was like "its not me, I think its one of the people behind me" the quiet music carried on up to the interval. Then.. it was half way through the second half and there was a quiet monologue going on because julias ceasar had just been murdered. I started to recognize the music and it seemed to have been turned up, I was like hmm.. It finally struck me that this music was one very loud muse song called "The groove" :eek: my friend next to me was like "I can hear that persons music so loud now" and I was like shittt, it was coming from my bag, and as I got it open it turned up louder and I saw a disturbance around me, My hands were shaking as I fumbled around my bag :LOL: after about 2 long long minutes I finally turned it off. If anyone here has seen a shakespeare show here they'll know how much sound echos and how "vulgar" it would seem if someone were to play Muse :$
I literally crapped myself, :stunned: Well yeah thats one of my many muse-ings. :happy:

HAHA Excellent!

Anxyous
29-07-2009, 05:19 PM

That would make a performance like that bearable :D

Ayal
30-07-2009, 03:07 PM
My sister just got back from Barcelona a couple of days ago and she brought me a "Black Holes and Revelations" CD from there, so my dad sees the band's name and goes: "Moshe?", ("Moshe" is an hebrew name, I guess you can say it means Moses) "Musa?", "Mouse?"

alternaterealities
01-08-2009, 05:33 AM
Just opened up IE, went to the homepage, and it's got this section called 'Todays Highlights', and underneath it says "Viva La Resistance" :LOL:

rainingradioheads
01-08-2009, 08:02 AM
When your dad tells you to play your favorite Muse song for someone and you go "But my favorite song is weird!" But you play it anyway. And the person you play it for is like "Not bad."

Then you go "And you can now get that on iTunes as of 1 month ago."

I played Futurism.

Octazooka
01-08-2009, 10:15 AM
When your dad tells you to play your favorite Muse song for someone and you go "But my favorite song is weird!" But you play it anyway. And the person you play it for is like "Not bad."

Then you go "And you can now get that on iTunes as of 1 month ago."

I played Futurism.
Some colleague of mine muttered: Why can't we see...

And I immediately thought : That when we bleed, we bleed the same...

Psyche
01-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Just opened up IE, went to the homepage, and it's got this section called 'Todays Highlights', and underneath it says "Viva La Resistance" :LOL:

I saw it too! A little news article right? I was like :eek:....:wtf:...:( ... it wasn't about muse

alternaterealities
01-08-2009, 10:42 AM
I saw it too! A little news article right? I was like :eek:....:wtf:...:( ... it wasn't about muse

Yeah...it's something about controlling your cravings :LOL:

RenegadeOfFunk
01-08-2009, 10:43 AM
I was in Scotland last week, and after the first two days i was about to hang myself. But, alas, Muse once again came to the rescue.
I was in an ice cream shop shelter from my brother and his gf who were slobbering all over each other, when i heard a faint bass line that i recognized. I listening closer, and sure enough it was accompanied by a voice sining "I will be sining falling from your grace."So naturally, i had a total Musespaff there and then. People began to look at me as if i were deranged, so i decided to stop, but then a guy came up behind me and started joining in singing!
So we had our lil singalong on the middle of the cafe with everyone watching, and then it turned out he worked there, so got me a free ice cream and panini :happy:
My parents thought it was a bit odd that it took me 25 minutes to go get an ice-cream, but who cares - that made my week :p

absolutionamethyst
01-08-2009, 03:34 PM
I was in art last year painting or something and my teacher was playing museic and it was all shitty stuff... And I was thinking, "Ugh, why can't anyone like good museic? IE, Muse!" Continued painting... One of the shitty songs finished and I heard a very familiar first note to a song... I then listened to the whole guitar intro in shock... Then I heard singing and un-froze... Looked to my best friend who love Muse too. (Not as much as me, not nearly as much:chuckle:) And we stared at each other and I'm like, "NO WAY! IT CAN'T BE!"
bestie: ":eek::awesome:"
me: "OH MY BELLAMY! IT IS! IT'S ASSASSIN!!!!!!" *continues singing*
Once it was over, I asked my teacher, "Miss, who was that band just on?" with this supermassive grin on my face:D
and she's like, "Uhh, I don't know, this is my daughter's mixed CD. Umm, M-something...?"
me: "Muse..." her: "Yeah, that's the one!"
me: "You are awesome!!!!!!!!!" *went to CD player when she wasn't looking, pressed previous and cranked it, she glared at me but she let me do it!:dance:

Hope that made sense!:p

Psyche
01-08-2009, 03:40 PM
I was in Scotland last week, and after the first two days i was about to hang myself. But, alas, Muse once again came to the rescue.
I was in an ice cream shop shelter from my brother and his gf who were slobbering all over each other, when i heard a faint bass line that i recognized. I listening closer, and sure enough it was accompanied by a voice sining "I will be sining falling from your grace."So naturally, i had a total Musespaff there and then. People began to look at me as if i were deranged, so i decided to stop, but then a guy came up behind me and started joining in singing!
So we had our lil singalong on the middle of the cafe with everyone watching, and then it turned out he worked there, so got me a free ice cream and panini :happy:
My parents thought it was a bit odd that it took me 25 minutes to go get an ice-cream, but who cares - that made my week :p

Damn that sounds awesome! I hope you went all out, especially at 'our wrongs etc' :LOL:

I was in art last year painting or something and my teacher was playing museic and it was all shitty stuff... And I was thinking, "Ugh, why can't anyone like good museic? IE, Muse!" Continued painting... One of the shitty songs finished and I heard a very familiar first note to a song... I then listened to the whole guitar intro in shock... Then I heard singing and un-froze... Looked to my best friend who love Muse too. (Not as much as me, not nearly as much:chuckle:) And we stared at each other and I'm like, "NO WAY! IT CAN'T BE!"
bestie: ":eek::awesome:"
me: "OH MY BELLAMY! IT IS! IT'S ASSASSIN!!!!!!" *continues singing*
Once it was over, I asked my teacher, "Miss, who was that band just on?" with this supermassive grin on my face:D
and she's like, "Uhh, I don't know, this is my daughter's mixed CD. Umm, M-something...?"
me: "Muse..." her: "Yeah, that's the one!"
me: "You are awesome!!!!!!!!!" *went to CD player when she wasn't looking, pressed previous and cranked it, she glared at me but she let me do it!:dance:

Hope that made sense!:p

Both these are :awesome:

Davidmon
01-08-2009, 03:43 PM
My flatmate: "Matt Bellamy sounds like a whiny, screeching little weasle"

Me: "So does your mum"

absolutionamethyst
01-08-2009, 03:49 PM
Oh, yeah another awesome teacher!:awesome:
I was in science last Wednesday and we were on the laptops and I was talking to my friend... Scratch that. Arguing with my friend about how much better triple j radio station was than any commercial shit. triple j is the good radio station in Australia that plays Muse!:D And yeah,
I'm like, "No, Kelsie, triple j's the best. Don't start on me!:LOL:"
her: "Umm, no it's not! The museic's all weird and they're not even funny!"
me: :mad:
*teacher walks over* teacher: "Girls, what're you talking about? How much have you done?:noey::p"
me: "Miss, I'm just trying to introduce her to some good museic, and teach her to appreciate good radio stations that play good museic! She reckons triple j is crap!"
teacher: ":eek:Oh, I actually listen to triple j...:)"
me: "Oh my Bellamy! Are you serious?!"
teacher: "Yeah I played heaps of songs triple j plays at my wedding!"
*we talked about the awesomness of JJJ and then...*
me: "Have you heard of Muse?" *hopeful smile/face... Expecting the worst*
teacher: "I have, actually. They're really good! USOE has been getting played heaps lately!"
me: ":eek::awesome::dance:OH MY MUSE! YOU'RE AWESOME!"
*have supermassive discussion about Muse and how much I love them and about their general awesomeness with their museic with several glares from my friend after being pwned!* She's not obsessed or anything, like me, but she reckon's they're really great!:musesign: She's now my fave teacher../:happy:

alternaterealities
01-08-2009, 03:54 PM
I was in science last Wednesday and we were on the laptops and I was talking to my friend... Scratch that. Arguing with my friend about how much better triple j radio station was than any commercial shit. triple j is the good radio station in Australia that plays Muse!:D And yeah,
*teacher walks over* teacher: "Girls, what're you talking about? How much have you done?:noey::p"
me: "Miss, I'm just trying to introduce her to some good museic, and teach her to appreciate good radio stations that play good museic! She reckons triple j is crap!"
teacher: "I have, actually. They're really good! USOE has been getting played heaps lately!"
*have supermassive discussion about Muse and how much I love them and about their general awesomeness with their museic with several glares from my friend after being pwned!* She's not obsessed or anything, like me, but she reckon's they're really great!:musesign: She's now my fave teacher../:happy:

That is so :awesome:
I wish I could have discussions about Muse to my teachers.

absolutionamethyst
01-08-2009, 03:55 PM

Woah.:eek: Bet that shut 'em up!:stunned:

:D:LOL:Matteh is the best singer ever!:musesign:

absolutionamethyst
01-08-2009, 04:00 PM
That is so :awesome:
I wish I could have discussions about Muse to my teachers.

'Twas a rare occasion... And the best! Ahh, can't get over how awesome she is!:D:dance:

Octazooka
01-08-2009, 05:34 PM

If we could afford those Mansons, I would use it and smack your flatmate in his face :LOL:

Octazooka
01-08-2009, 05:36 PM

Now that's awesomeness :awesome:, I wish I could do the same...Pity no one in my class is a huge Muse fan, they knew Muse through Twilight :facepalm:

rainingradioheads
01-08-2009, 05:46 PM

Why can't amazing things like that happen to me?

I did one of those "eeep!" things in my dream when I thought Supermassive Black Hole was on The Simpsons, but it was my dad's ringtone, which makes no sense because he hates that song.

xuwang
01-08-2009, 07:11 PM
I'm at the moment next to a cafe called "Musa" and I only noticed that today while I was listening to muscle museum xD

MuseMegz
01-08-2009, 10:22 PM
I was in some shop today and there was all these paint tins. One of the paint companies was called Matt. I thought of Matt Bellamy and Muse (obviously). And some of the paints names from that company reminded me of some of theyre songs.
1. First one was called Sunshine- reminded me of SunBurn
2. Second one was called Magnolia - reminded me of Megalomania.

:LOL: wasnt a big Muse thing like some others, but it was to do with Muse, so i had to post it ;).

RenegadeOfFunk
01-08-2009, 10:28 PM
I'm at the moment next to a cafe called "Musa" and I only noticed that today while I was listening to muscle museum xD

Yeah, we have a shop in town called "Muse". The first time i saw it i ran in screaming, only to find it was some crappy jewelry store :(

Furygirl
01-08-2009, 10:29 PM
My husband, 5 year old daughter and I recently went on vacation. At the airport, you know how they're always playing those recorded announcements about not leaving your baggage unattended? Well, every time we heard one, my daughter would perk up and say "They said Unintended!" No, dear.....:LOL:

MuseMegz
01-08-2009, 10:32 PM
My husband, 5 year old daughter and I recently went on vacation. At the airport, you know how they're always playing those recorded announcements about not leaving your baggage unattended? Well, every time we heard one, my daughter would perk up and say "They said Unintended!" No, dear.....:LOL:

Thats so sweet!
Im trying to get my little 3 year old brother to like Muse, he headbangs to some songs ( like Knights of cydonia) and hummed along to Blackout once! I was pleased :D.

xuwang
01-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Yeah, we have a shop in town called "Muse". The first time i saw it i ran in screaming, only to find it was some crappy jewelry store :(

meh! if it was at least a good store :erm:...

and when your water taps have "Zenite" engraved and you go like :wtf:?

Animus
02-08-2009, 12:16 AM
singing the wedding march using DOM instead of bom

absolutionamethyst
02-08-2009, 03:16 AM
Now that's awesomeness :awesome:, I wish I could do the same...Pity no one in my class is a huge Muse fan, they knew Muse through Twilight :facepalm:

Haha, yeah but it's only my teacher and my best friend that know Muse without knowing them from Twilight... Well I wouldn't really call it as *knowing* them so much as hearing on song and hopping on the bandwagon!:chuckle: Anyway, my best friend was happy when I told her about my awes teacher!:happy:

absolutionamethyst
02-08-2009, 03:19 AM
singing the wedding march using DOM instead of bom

:eek:What the hell. I do that *everytime* I think or hear that! Woah, you're awesome!:musesign:

Funky Phasers
02-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Some colleague of mine muttered: Why can't we see...

And I immediately thought : That when we bleed, we bleed the same...

haha the other day I heard someone say "you make me sick" and so I instantly went "Because I adoooore you soo!!":LOL:

Reign
02-08-2009, 06:45 AM
Went out for Mexican food the other day, thought I saw the word 'Dombrero', but alas, it was sombrero.

Was wearing a Muse tshirt, and a staff member behind the counter saw it and said "great shirt, I love Muse", to which I replied "thanks", and we were interrupted by another customer. There was this awkward silence of :awesome:, then I went :awesome: and walked off.

muselover6
03-08-2009, 03:16 AM
Decided to haul myself away from the Muse site for a few hours, turned on the TV, decided to watch the movie "Nanny Diaries" and alas some of the first words spoken were "stockholme sindrome". Tried to finish watching the movie...I ended up turning off the TV and posting this. :LOL:

:musesign:

Furygirl
03-08-2009, 06:21 PM
I've gotten my daughter to eat more bananas because I told her Matt likes them. So now we say that for other stuff: "Matt loves spinach salad. Here, have some! And oh yes, Dom loves marinated salmon, eat up." Well, it works! :) Kids are suckers...

mels734
03-08-2009, 06:39 PM
i walked into the office at my house and told my dad that i needed to plug in my ipod so it could charge.
his response was,"well, plug in baby" :LOL:
i just started laughing.

my dad doesnt like muse:(
he still doesn't get why i was laughing.:happy:

Zdarlight
03-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Mom:*grabs iPod*I want to know why this Muse of yours is so fascinating.
Me::D
Mom:*starts listening to Jimmy Kane*(I could hear it through the earphones)
Me::eek:Uh.....*takes iPod*...this is the sucky song,mum...why don't you listen to this?*puts on Bliss*
Mom:*makes face*What,exactly,is so great?
Me::D
Mom:*leaves*
Me:*close call*

Pistol Star
04-08-2009, 01:56 AM
I'm listening to the radio right now for the first time in ages because the station might play Uprising tonight! Anyway, they were playing a song and I just randomly heard a riff that sounded vaguely familiar as something Matt played on his guitar. I realized it was Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix and hummed the riff over and over until it occurred to me that it was the riff after Bliss from the Royal Albert Hall gig.

I got so excited about it but my mother didn't and doesn't want me to try and explain it again. :LOL:

So I posted it here instead. :ninja:

Psyche
04-08-2009, 02:04 AM
I've gotten my daughter to eat more bananas because I told her Matt likes them. So now we say that for other stuff: "Matt loves spinach salad. Here, have some! And oh yes, Dom loves marinated salmon, eat up." Well, it works! :) Kids are suckers...

:chuckle: thats both devious and smart :ninja:

pluginbabyxx
04-08-2009, 03:56 AM
"And oh yes, Dom loves marinated salmon, eat up."

That was a beautiful statement. I don't know why.
It was just win. :D

Furygirl
04-08-2009, 05:36 AM
:chuckle: thats both devious and smart :ninja:

That was a beautiful statement. I don't know why.
It was just win. :D

Thanks! Yes, kids make you do odd and devious things. :shifty:

alternaterealities
04-08-2009, 06:46 AM
I'm listening to the radio right now for the first time in ages because the station might play Uprising tonight! Anyway, they were playing a song and I just randomly heard a riff that sounded vaguely familiar as something Matt played on his guitar. I realized it was Hey Joe by Jimi Hendrix and hummed the riff over and over until it occurred to me that it was the riff after Bliss from the Royal Albert Hall gig.

I got so excited about it but my mother didn't and doesn't want me to try and explain it again. :LOL:

So I posted it here instead. :ninja:

I do that all the time, a similar thing happened to me at school and I really needed to tell someone, and my friend (who pretty much hates Muse) was the only person around, and I was like "Okay...I know you don't like Muse but I really need to tell someone this!" And I went on to explain something and she just ignored me. :stunned:

Also today at school my friend told me a friend of hers had come up to her and gone, "Hey listen to this song by a band called Moose!" and she was like "Uh, what?" and he goes "Moose!" and she said, "...don't you mean Muse?" :LOL:
So whenever I next see this guy I'm seriously going to run up to him and say "MOOOOOOOOOSE!":D

Octazooka
04-08-2009, 08:19 AM
I do that all the time, a similar thing happened to me at school and I really needed to tell someone, and my friend (who pretty much hates Muse) was the only person around, and I was like "Okay...I know you don't like Muse but I really need to tell someone this!" And I went on to explain something and she just ignored me. :stunned:

Also today at school my friend told me a friend of hers had come up to her and gone, "Hey listen to this song by a band called Moose!" and she was like "Uh, what?" and he goes "Moose!" and she said, "...don't you mean Muse?" :LOL:
So whenever I next see this guy I'm seriously going to run up to him and say "MOOOOOOOOOSE!":D

There's this cafe in the museum in my country (cue *Muscle Museum :awesome:) that is called teh MUSE cafe :awesome:awesome:

alternaterealities
04-08-2009, 10:39 AM

There's this cafe in the museum in my country (cue *Muscle Museum :awesome:) that is called teh MUSE cafe :awesome:awesome:

Ooh a Muse cafe in a (muscle) museum:D

Oh today my friend said "Shame on you..." and I started singing Dead Star. All of my friends thought I was crazy. :rolleyes:

happypanda
04-08-2009, 10:48 AM

:LOL: I can just imagine her getting all excited and saying "Yes! I'll try some! Dommeh loooves marinated salmon" Then taking a bite and cringing and not liking it and saying "Yum!", while forcing a smile

humble-bee
04-08-2009, 10:57 AM

We had to explain to my brother why he isnt allowed to smash his (toy)guitar like Matt does:LOL::LOL:
"Matt has lots of money but we havent so if you break the guitar we cant allways buy a new one like Matt does"

happypanda
04-08-2009, 11:01 AM
I was doing a Which Harry Potter Death Eater Are You? quiz on Facebook and one question was "You are at a party and everyone's playing guitar hero. What song do you pick?" Assassin was an option and I was like HELL YEAH!! THATS THE ONE!! and clicked it:D

happypanda
05-08-2009, 11:51 AM
My religion teacher was telling us how great Jesus was (she has a slight tendency to do this sometimes :rolleyes:) and she said how if she could invite anyone to a dinner party (:wtf:) it would be Jesus. Immediately I thought of this quote:

Matt: I'd like to meet Jesus Christ. Eh just because I'd be interested to know how he did it all. You know what I mean? You know...making fish out of bushes and stuff. Walking on water. I'd like to meet someone who can do that. I think that'd be uh, certainly one of the most interesting people to meet I'd say.

I couldn't stop laughing and kept getting bad looks from my teacher:LOL:

I'd_Rather_Dance
05-08-2009, 06:48 PM
My religion teacher was telling us how great Jesus was (she has a slight tendency to do this sometimes :rolleyes:) and she said how if she could invite anyone to a dinner party (:wtf:) it would be Jesus. Immediately I thought of this quote:

Matt: I'd like to meet Jesus Christ. Eh just because I'd be interested to know how he did it all. You know what I mean? You know...making fish out of bushes and stuff. Walking on water. I'd like to meet someone who can do that. I think that'd be uh, certainly one of the most interesting people to meet I'd say.

I couldn't stop laughing and kept getting bad looks from my teacher:LOL:

:wtf: :LOL:

BroadwayMuse
05-08-2009, 06:57 PM
one time i was on the phone with my best mate, and out of no where he was like, "oh yeah, so i totally defended Muse the other day...." and he went on to describe the argument he had with his friend over the musical quality of starlight. It was really big for him because he's a die hard radiohead fan.... yeah you can imagine some of the debates we have lol

Furygirl
05-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Today while school shopping with my daughter who's starting Kindergarten next week, I convinced her to get a backpack that looked "Musey," instead of the Tinkerbell one she originally picked out. She decided on one that was black and pink and had a blue zigzag going through it that reminded her of the backdrop on an live Endlessly youtube video. Much more practical! :awesome: I mean, fairies come and go, but Muse will always remain. And well, I didn't want her ass to get kicked because of the Tinkerbell backpack. This is real school, man.

madzip
05-08-2009, 08:00 PM
I was at my mum's birthday BBQ on Saturday and she was playing her new Il Divo CD.... everyone was complaining and making suggestions as to what should be played.. no one had any CD's on them but I had my 7 cd changer in the car rammed full of MUSE... so my sister in law told me to go get my CD's before her ears started bleeding....

My hubby, who hates Muse and Il Divo equally sniggered 'this should be good'... I though I would start them off nice so put New Born on... approximately 2.34 into it Il Divo was put back on...:(

I tried Peeps, I really tried to convert them... honest.... ;)

Furygirl
05-08-2009, 08:18 PM
I was at my mum's birthday BBQ on Saturday and she was playing her new Il Divo CD.... everyone was complaining and making suggestions as to what should be played.. no one had any CD's on them but I had my 7 cd changer in the car rammed full of MUSE... so my sister in law told me to go get my CD's before her ears started bleeding....

My hubby, who hates Muse and Il Divo equally sniggered 'this should be good'... I though I would start them off nice so put New Born on... approximately 2.34 into it Il Divo was put back on...:(

I tried Peeps, I really tried to convert them... honest.... ;)

Il Divo = Fail :noey:

Candice:D
06-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Today, I was driving with my mom on the freeway to go get my school clothes. There was a billboard that my mom saw and she said "muse?"(she knows I'm a Muse fan so anytime she notices something with Muse on it she has to tell me...I've trained her well;) I looked up all excited and saw it was an ad for a hair salon instead:( They copied Muse's logo too...the only difference is that the font was lower case. Anyways, so at the mall we went into pacsun and right when we were at the registar, Knights of Cydonia came on and I was all:eek::D I was very surprised that they would play Muse.(Its now my favorite store:happy:) You could imagine the stares I got as I sung along and danced all through the store doing a little hand dance in sync with the trumpets:dance: My day was pretty much complete after that:musesign:

happypanda
07-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Today, I was driving with my mom on the freeway to go get my school clothes. There was a billboard that my mom saw and she said "muse?"(she knows I'm a Muse fan so anytime she notices something with Muse on it she has to tell me...I've trained her well;) I looked up all excited and saw it was an ad for a hair salon instead:( They copied Muse's logo too...the only difference is that the font was lower case. Anyways, so at the mall we went into pacsun and right when we were at the registar, Knights of Cydonia came on and I was all:eek::D I was very surprised that they would play Muse.(Its now my favorite store:happy:) You could imagine the stares I got as I sung along and danced all through the store doing a little hand dance in sync with the trumpets:dance: My day was pretty much complete after that:musesign:

:LOL: I've got my mum on the look-out too:yesey:. She actually heard Uprising on the radio and she told as soon as I got home:)

Pistol Star
07-08-2009, 01:29 PM
There is a hair salon downtown called 'Glitteratti' I point and yell "Glitterati!" every time we drive by. I do the same whenever we cross Howard St or Eastholme St (because it reminds me of Wolstenholme). Wembley Way and Earl's Court are right off of the same street. In the same neighborhood is Starlight Court, and I've yet to photograph Stockholm Street.

07-08-2009, 03:31 PM
There is a hair salon downtown called 'Glitteratti' I point and yell "Glitterati!" every time we drive by. I do the same whenever we cross Howard St or Eastholme St (because it reminds me of Wolstenholme). Wembley Way and Earl's Court are right off of the same street. In the same neighborhood is Starlight Court, and I've yet to photograph Stockholm Street.

Wow! You live near all the Musey streets:happy: I wish I could say the same:erm: I'm going to be on the look out for any streets near me:ninja:

Octazooka
07-08-2009, 04:37 PM
Wow! You live near all the Musey streets:happy: I wish I could say the same:erm: I'm going to be on the look out for any streets near me:ninja:

I've got this friend who has the Matt hairstyle, the height, the pout and he has something that Matt doesn't have- REAL veins :LOL: But he shockingly looks like the real thing when he doesn't smile :eek: My friends have said that he resembles him. A LOT. :awesome:

tiniih
07-08-2009, 04:45 PM

I've got this friend who has the Matt hairstyle, the height, the pout and he has something that Matt doesn't have- REAL veins :LOL: But he shockingly looks like the real thing when he doesn't smile :eek: My friends have said that he resembles him. A LOT. :awesome:

moow; a friend of me looks EXACTLY like dom (well, not exactly, just when he smiles.)
is really great :D :awesome:

Octazooka
07-08-2009, 04:46 PM
moow; a friend of me looks EXACTLY like dom (well, not exactly, just when he smiles.)
is really great :D :awesome:
Yeah! :awesome: Too bad my friend doesn't know how to play guitar :( But he did say he wanted to once :awesome:

JackAndrews
07-08-2009, 04:47 PM
probably the best moment in my life:
was on holiday in a bar, a girl was smiling at me, i dont usually approach people but she seemed friendly so i thought id say hi. after chatting for a bit, told her i was going to reading and so was she etc, and i said i was obsessed with muse! she knew about the treasure hunt and uprising and everything! :awesome:
still yet to bump into someone from the board though, that would be amazing :p

Mistress
07-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Meeting Tom (micro_cuts) in London
Seeing a coach with 'Bellamy's Tours' on the back of it

^_^

Octazooka
07-08-2009, 04:53 PM
was on holiday in a bar, a girl was smiling at me, i dont usually approach people but she seemed friendly so i thought id say hi. after chatting for a bit, told her i was going to reading and so was she etc, and i said i was obsessed with muse! she knew about the treasure hunt and uprising and everything! :awesome:
:awesome: That's awesomeness!

Me and Karen and some other Musers who live in Singapore were planning to meet up in December and we're even planning to get together and just jam on some Muse songs :awesome: That said, I don't have a electric guitar of my own :facepalm:

07-08-2009, 10:37 PM

That would be soo awesome to have a friend that looked like Matt:happy: I would make him my best friend:D

alternaterealities
08-08-2009, 02:00 AM

That is :awesome:

absolutionamethyst
08-08-2009, 10:53 AM
My city recently got an A league soccer team... THEY CALLED THEM THE *INSERT CITY NAME HERE*(:chuckle:) FURY!:dance::musesign:
They had their first game tonight, & I was so hoping that they would win & also hoping that their team song would be Fury by Muse! But alas, they lost :(, but I shall pray to Bellamy that they win next time & that their team song will be Fury!

Yes. I doubt it, too!:chuckle: Do soccer teams even have team songs?:erm: Or is AFL just on my mind?:LOL: SLOW!:facepalm:

absolutionamethyst
08-08-2009, 10:55 AM
That would be soo awesome to have a friend that looked like Matt:happy: I would make him my best friend:D

And I would marry him.:dance:

Lauren_Guyott
08-08-2009, 11:25 AM
I was ealier on discussing Rammstein with my mum, in particular Richard Z Kruspe, and she turned and said "I take it you don't love what's his name from Muse, Bellamy?", in which I responded "I never loved Matt, I've always been a Chris Wolstenholme fan, the bassist, and will always be a Chris girl!" and she responded with "Ahhh right, but you still love him then!"

Even when I try talk about other bands me and my mum always end up back on Muse.

She's been a follower of their Music longer than I have, i just know more about them. She's not interested in anything but their music, so names, details etc tend to be forgotten :P

Octazooka
08-08-2009, 04:24 PM
And I would marry him.:dance:
I has a crush on him actually. For two years. And he sits besides me during lectures. I.CAN'T.STAND.IT :facepalm:

Octazooka
08-08-2009, 04:25 PM
I was ealier on discussing Rammstein with my mum, in particular Richard Z Kruspe, and she turned and said "I take it you don't love what's his name from Muse, Bellamy?", in which I responded "I never loved Matt, I've always been a Chris Wolstenholme fan, the bassist, and will always be a Chris girl!" and she responded with "Ahhh right, but you still love him then!"

Even when I try talk about other bands me and my mum always end up back on Muse.

She's been a follower of their Music longer than I have, i just know more about them. She's not interested in anything but their music, so names, details etc tend to be forgotten :P
That's so awesome:eek: Your mum actually likes Muse! :happy: My mum hates all of my music, and has even gone so far as to say that no one in my family listens to this kind of crap except me :LOL: :rolleyes: As if sentimental music were to be, oh, nice :vomit:

Lauren_Guyott
08-08-2009, 04:29 PM
That's so awesome:eek: Your mum actually likes Muse! :happy: My mum hates all of my music, and has even gone so far as to say that no one in my family listens to this kind of crap except me :LOL: :rolleyes: As if sentimental music were to be, oh, nice :vomit:

Haha, she is...she's into a lot of the same music as me, minus rammstein haha.
But she likes Placebo, Linkin Park, Muse obviously, etc..

Muse was my first concert and it was my mum who asked if i'd go with her :)

Octazooka
08-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Haha, she is...she's into a lot of the same music as me, minus rammstein haha.
But she likes Placebo, Linkin Park, Muse obviously, etc..

Muse was my first concert and it was my mum who asked if i'd go with her :)
Wowwwee :( I'd have to drag my mum there! :LOL: And oh, yeah a few years ago there used to be this dance competition that was a copycat of So You Think You Can Dance, and the ad for that had this girl doing a car-wash....to SMBH :facepalm::LOL:

08-08-2009, 05:20 PM
I has a crush on him actually. For two years. And he sits besides me during lectures. I.CAN'T.STAND.IT :facepalm:

I would too if he looked like matt:rolleyes:

Mariaq27
08-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Today I made a CD for my mom for her car. So I added some of her favorite Indian songs and she said I can add whatever else I wanted. So I added a couple of Muse songs...of course :D. So when I showed her what I put on the CD and played it for her, she liked the Muse songs a lot! I was so proud :LOL:

alternaterealities
09-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Some car had a numberplate with Exo on it, I was like :awesome: Exo Politicssss

HomoSapiens
09-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Today my mom asked what i'm listening to,so i said Muse and that a lot of people don't like Matthew's voice,and she said,that his voice is sexy.So i was happy all day:awesome:

MuseMegz
09-08-2009, 09:58 PM
ok, 2 really random things that i thought i had to post!

1. I was at my friends house for her b-day sleepover with 2 other girls, it was like 11pm and we were having this random discussion on types of trees, (dont ask why, we were a little hyper at the time). Then i said the those big trees you get in africa, then one of my friends said randomly, isnt Africa the biggest contanant in the world. One of my other friends said no i think its Europe, or is it Asia. Then i shouted out "EURASIA!"
They all looked at me and I said, felt like a good time to say something Muse related :LOL:.

2. (This is the same sleepover.) My friends little brother plays piano. It has like piano demos on it and my freinds twin brother was pretending to play the piano. So he was getting all ready and everything, then he turned on one of the demos and pretended to play.
A few seconds through it, me and my other Muse friend (not the one trying to playing the piano), looked at eachother, and we both realised it was Colloteral Damage!

Wow, thats long lol. Sorry for any spelling mistakes ;).

muselover6
10-08-2009, 01:41 AM
It was a normal and quite boring evening here in my little (supermassive) black hole of a room. And yes, I call my room that, moving on...:indiff: Well, I was looking through some old birthday cards, and I realize that one has cats on the front. So I turn over the card and in big bolded letters are the words "FAT CATS. :p I started to laugh hystarically, even though it's not that funny. Then I wrote "had a heart attack" next to "fat cats". :LOL: Okay, stupid, random post, but I just thought I'd share.

happypanda
10-08-2009, 07:17 AM
It was a normal and quite boring evening here in my little (supermassive) black hole of a room. And yes, I call my room that, moving on...:indiff: Well, I was looking through some old birthday cards, and I realize that one has cats on the front. So I turn over the card and in big bolded letters are the words "FAT CATS. :p I started to laugh hystarically, even though it's not that funny. Then I wrote "had a heart attack" next to "fat cats". :LOL: Okay, stupid, random post, but I just thought I'd share.

:LOL: That's not stupid, that's hilarious!

absolutionamethyst
10-08-2009, 08:09 AM

:eek::supersad:Nawww! He needs marriage. Now. By you.:yesey:
Or at least go out with him or sommat. I mean, how often d'ya getta chance like that?!!:p

alternaterealities
10-08-2009, 09:41 AM
I've made my maths teacher go check out Muse :awesome:
I was telling my friend about being on the radio to introduce a Muse song, and my teacher came over and asked what we were talking about, and I told her I was on the radio to introduce a song, and she asked what song, and I said the new Muse song and she said she'd look them up on last.fm :D

niky_e
10-08-2009, 09:43 AM
My friend Jess said she heard new Muse on the radio (Uprising) and she loved it plus she said when Muse tour Australia she'll come with me! I could have kissed her when she said this :happy:

tiniih
10-08-2009, 12:46 PM
my bf doesn´t know muse quite much. so i told her that i am going to buy tickets for the concert in munich. and she was like: "hey can i come with u?!" me: "haha, first you have to know every muse lyric by heart"(that was just kidding!) next day she was takin´ my mophone and sending ALL my muse songs to her´s ( what i didn´t realize). then the next day after it, she came into the train and said: "sing for abolution, our time is running out!!!1" me:"whuuut? cool, this was muse !" she:"yeah i know - i know every song by heart now!" me: "WAHAAAAT? sing starlight *she sings* sing new born *she sings* (me going on; her going on) i kissed and hugged her, and now she´s a big muse fan too, but she just likes the music, she thinks they´re all 3 ugly (i hit her) and now wer´re going to the concert together :D
that was so fun :awesome:

Lizzie_loves_Muse
10-08-2009, 09:07 PM
(listening to Execution Commentary)
My sister (who doesn't like Muse - yes, I could kill her for it): This is rubbish.
Me: No, it's pure genius.
Sister: All it is is him screaming.
Me: Exactly. Nobody else would think of something quite like that.

happypanda
11-08-2009, 07:52 AM
my bf doesn´t know muse quite much. so i told her that i am going to buy tickets for the concert in munich. and she was like: "hey can i come with u?!" me: "haha, first you have to know every muse lyric by heart"(that was just kidding!) next day she was takin´ my mophone and sending ALL my muse songs to her´s ( what i didn´t realize). then the next day after it, she came into the train and said: "sing for abolution, our time is running out!!!1" me:"whuuut? cool, this was muse !" she:"yeah i know - i know every song by heart now!" me: "WAHAAAAT? sing starlight *she sings* sing new born *she sings* (me going on; her going on) i kissed and hugged her, and now she´s a big muse fan too, but she just likes the music, she thinks they´re all 3 ugly (i hit her) and now wer´re going to the concert together :D

:eek: She is :awesome:

(listening to Execution Commentary)
My sister (who doesn't like Muse - yes, I could kill her for it): This is rubbish.
Me: No, it's pure genius.
Sister: All it is is him screaming.
Me: Exactly. Nobody else would think of something quite like that.

Exactly:yesey::LOL:

MuseMegz
11-08-2009, 04:25 PM

Awesome!! Except she said they were all ugly :LOL:. Wish my friends did Muse related stuff like that.. :(

alternaterealities
12-08-2009, 07:56 AM
So I'm gonna be doing Rock Eisteddfod tomorrow (which for those of you who don't know is basically school's competing against each other to tell a story of their choice, with an 8 minute performance/dance, its pretty major in Australia) and so I'm watching videos from last years performances.
There's this one I started watched and half-way through, they start dancing to Supermassive Black Hole :D And then the very next video I watched, MOTP is the dance the school used for the finale part of the performance :D
I thought it was exciting :p Hopefully some other schools tomorrow dance to Muse :happy:

Trilateral_Symmetry_Com'n.
12-08-2009, 09:42 PM
I showed the HAARP DVD to a couple of friends Sunday night.

They are a gay married couple; I'll call them "Burt" and "Ernie" -- sounds naff, but they really are kind of like the Sesame Street muppets, and in IRL they share the same first name, so for clarity's sake and out of respect for their privacy I'm calling them this. They're middle aged and normally don't listen to rock music much, if ever. They're really into lounge, drum & bass, electronica, trance, and acid jazz, and in the holiday season, Christmas music. (Seriously; they've got maybe a hundred CDs of Christmas music. If you've ever wondered who buys that shit, it's them, it's all their fault...) But to be fair, they also have a nice smattering of classical. They're not philistines, after all.

I had to talk up Muse and the HAARP film for weeks before they'd consent to seeing it -- and one of the angles I was playing up was teh sex: "Matt's the reigning NME Sexiest Male, for the second time in three years, fer godssakes, and he's so metrosexual... you'll love him! Or lust for him... whatever! And Dom's really cute too!" In the end, it was my pandering to their prurient interest that finally convinced them to see this. Hey, neither Muse nor Musers have any sense of dignity, right? :D

So, here's some excerpts of their reactions from that night:

[During the "March of the Knights" Tchaikovsky intro, I'm rapidly explaining how Matt bought a so-called jetpack with his signing bonus and had the idea of the band flying into Wembley... and after that was nixed, of bungee-jumping in...]

"Jetpack?!... Seriously?" Followed by a curiously appreciative look at the lads. My friends and I may all be middle-aged farts, but we're old enough to remember how rock stars carried on in the 70's and early 80's, the heyday of bad-boy behavior. Could it be that Muse is re-awakening a long-dormant appreciation for the sort of outrageous, outlandish rock-star antics that were celebrated during our youth?

[Over the last of the intro, I'm frankly acknowledging how fucking bizarre KoC is, what with the 60's surf rock glissandos, the glam rock influence, and the Ennio Morricone-style western bits, and asking they not give up on the band if they don't like this first song, 'cause it's such a one-off.]

So, Matt and his choir of 75,000 are exhorting us to survive, and I hear a "Hmmm..." And Burt shoots me a look, like "what have you gotten us into here? Do you realize how fucking-unlike-our-Everything-But-The-Girl-DJ-remixes this is?" KoC is a tough sell, and they are not sold on this one.

[During SMBH]

"Ooh, I like this one," Burt said. He wasn't being ironic with that "ooh," either. I exhale deeply. I think I was feeling like I was on double-secret probation, or something.

[During MotP]
"So, whaddaya think of Matt, the guitarist, huh?" I ask.
"Hmm... uh, he's not my type."
"WHAT!?" I was thunderstruck. "You don't think he's cute, or sexy...?"
"No. I like the other one," Burt said.
"What, the drummer? Dom?"
"No, the..."
"Chris, the bassist? You like him?"
"Yeah... he's got... the kind of build that I like."
"Well you know, I think his face looks quite a bit like Ernie's."
"[pause] Yeah, you're right. He really does look like him, doesn't he?"

So, Chris, you have a new fan, one with some lust in his heart! :LOL:

[During B&H, I say, "wait 'til the piano part, he's really good on piano, too..."]

"Okay, so where's the piano?" Burt said, exasperated from the rock-guitar-ness of it all.
Two minutes later: "Hey, he's really good!" Burt said. And he meant it.
"What did I tell you?" I said.

[During the "Jimi Jam" intro to TIRO, I'm rapidly explaining what it is and how Matt draws so many comparisons to Jimi, he apparently feels to need to prove it once in a while; besides, all the best guitarists cover Jimi; he's their litmus test...]

"Of course," Ernie said, matter-of-factly. I'm wondering, shit, I wonder if he knows who Stevie Ray Vaughan was, too... will wonders never cease?

[During "New Born"]

"Aaand, the knee slide!" I shout. I couldn't help myself. Ernie looks at me like I'm crazy, which I probably am.
"Oh, come on, you guys... can't you see how he's totally into this... I mean, look at him... his energy, his enthusiasm...? Wait 'til you see the guitar solo..."

Well, it looks like "New Born" isn't going to be one of their favorite tracks, either -- especially after those heavy outro solos kick in. Harrumph.

[During either "Unintended" or "Blackout," probably the latter...]

I am practically biting my lip to not make an obvious crack about this lovely extended camera shot, taken from the rear of the stage, centered squarely on Matt's ass. I'm trying to respect Bert's preference for Chris, but I'm dying. I feel like I'm going to explode -- from hysterics, or an aneurysm, or both. I glance over at the guys, pleadingly... and Burt says,

"He's got a nice ass, I have to admit."
"OMIGOD, I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah, of course, how can you not appreciate this? Is that not the perfect ass? And how can you not love Matt? Isn't he gorgeous?"
"Well, I wouldn't kick him out of my bed, but he's not the one I'd pick first, either..."
"Omigod, I give up..."

[During "Stockholm Syndrome"]

Ernie's finally made up his mind. "I like the drummer, but he's so... scruffy, and he looks dirty... He's the cutest one, but he needs to get cleaned up, tidied up... But I can see that he's really cute!"

"Well, he's been drumming for two hours, they all could use a shower," I said, archly.
"I know, I didn't mean that. His hair's too long. He could use a haircut, and... better clothes."

So there you have it. The final score, falsettos and piano chops aside, was Matt -- 0, Chris -- 1, Dom -- 1 (but his scruffy hair and lime-green skinny jeans -- 0), and Muse overall -- maybe a 1. Burt wanted to burn a free copy of the show; I was appalled and told him I couldn't let him do that (I should've said, you can't just have Matt's ass for free); he has to support the band! Dunno if he's motivated enough to ever buy any of their product. Not that they're converted to being rock fans -- not by a long shot -- but I think if they were in a bizarre hypothetical situation where they had to listen to some rock, or at least didn't have to pay for it, it might as well be Muse.

Go figure...

futurophy
12-08-2009, 11:53 PM
today i was sitting in a car, heavy rain slapping the windows, road mist everywhere on what i believe was the A10, listening to exo-politics mixed with the car's strained sort of droning... i don't know if it was a good experience or a bad one..

blackell
13-08-2009, 02:31 PM
Ok so ever since I discovered Muse, I've aways said that when I marry my first dance will be one of them (preferably Unintended), because absolutely no-one I know knows them. It'd be different to what everyone was used to.
A while back of my aquaintances got married, so I was at this wedding feeling quite bored, when the first dance is anounced....
"you could be my unintended"... :eek:
I went nuts, clapping my hand causing everyone to aplaud.

Afterwards lots of people (incl. bride, had no idea she was into muse!), came over asking who this band was and how great it sounded, one woman in particular was very interested. I made her listen to Oos and Showbiz...She really likes them tho she did think matt was a woman:LOL:

Other than that no muse-ings in my life none of my close friends care for them, no idea what they are missing!

Octazooka
13-08-2009, 04:37 PM
:eek::supersad:Nawww! He needs marriage. Now. By you.:yesey:
Or at least go out with him or sommat. I mean, how often d'ya getta chance like that?!!:p

:awesome: I used to be close to him but after a fallout we went almost :facepalm: :LOL: Maybe I should, eh? He's shy, I'm shy. :facepalm::LOL:

Lizzie_loves_Muse
13-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Ok so ever since I discovered Muse, I've aways said that when I marry my first dance will be one of them (preferably Unintended), because absolutely no-one I know knows them. It'd be different to what everyone was used to.
A while back of my aquaintances got married, so I was at this wedding feeling quite bored, when the first dance is anounced....

Afterwards lots of people (incl. bride, had no idea she was into muse!), came over asking who this band was and how great it sounded, one woman in particular was very interested. I made her listen to Oos and Showbiz...She really likes them tho she did think matt was a woman:LOL:

Other than that no muse-ings in my life none of my close friends care for them, no idea what they are missing!

that is a very lovely story :')
whenever (and if) i get married, I've always intended to have a Muse song played... preferably Invincible i think :)

alternaterealities
14-08-2009, 07:20 AM
So I'm gonna be doing Rock Eisteddfod tomorrow (which for those of you who don't know is basically school's competing against each other to tell a story of their choice, with an 8 minute performance/dance, its pretty major in Australia) and so I'm watching videos from last years performances.
There's this one I started watched and half-way through, they start dancing to Supermassive Black Hole :D And then the very next video I watched, MOTP is the dance the school used for the finale part of the performance :D
I thought it was exciting :p Hopefully some other schools tomorrow dance to Muse :happy:

I just watched another Rock Eisteddfod video from last year and another school used a Muse song...this time it was Con-Science. :happy:

nevermind572
14-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Awesome!! Except she said they were all ugly :LOL:. Wish my friends did Muse related stuff like that.. :(

Oh, I bet she'll come around. I thought they were all ugly too when I first saw a picture of them, up until one day when I was 15 and stumbled upon PMT... enough said. :p
Anyway I wish my friends did too.

The only Musing I can think of is when my American government teacher said something like "United States of..." obviously meaning America but the first thing that popped into my mind was Eurasia.

Also attempting to master Bedroom Acoustics and practicing so much my fingers are super sore. I'm getting there though :D

Oh and I named my calculator Dominic.. :erm:

happypanda
14-08-2009, 09:21 AM
I recently found out that a girl in a few of my classes likes Muse, but has only heard Black Holes and Revelations. Still, I was so excited and today she asked me if I could draw the Muse logo on her pencil case because apparently I was really good at it (which is not true because my handwriting is horrible and I can't even draw a straight line:facepalm:), and straight away I said "SURE!!"

Also today my friend showed me her folder where she had drawn a Muse logo and I was like :awesome: "I'm so proud of you!" Then she told me to look again and then I saw she wrote "sucks" afterwards:rolleyes:

:LOL: Kind of a Muse-ing, but my dad just came in and heard me listening to Kanye West and said "Oooh, is this Muse?" :rolleyes: Oh well, he likes them anyway.

tiniih
14-08-2009, 09:28 AM
I recently found out that a girl in a few of my classes likes Muse, but has only heard Black Holes and Revelations. Still, I was so excited and today she asked me if I could draw the Muse logo on her pencil case because apparently I was really good at it (which is not true because my handwriting is horrible and I can't even draw a straight line:facepalm:), and straight away I said "SURE!!"

Also today my friend showed me her folder where she had drawn a Muse logo and I was like :awesome: "I'm so proud of you!" Then she told me to look again and then I saw she wrote "sucks" afterwards:rolleyes:

:LOL: Kind of a Muse-ing, but my dad just came in and heard me listening to Kanye West and said "Oooh, is this Muse?" :rolleyes: Oh well, he likes them anyway.

kanye west ? -> muse ?
does your dad have earz ?? :LOL:

happypanda
14-08-2009, 09:33 AM
kanye west ? -> muse ?
does your dad have earz ?? :LOL:

sadly, no :noey:. He's kind of musically-challenged.

tiniih
14-08-2009, 09:53 AM
sadly, no :noey:. He's kind of musically-challenged.

well mine too.
his is folk. :noey:
but he can sing feeling good.
well, my whole family can. because always, when i sit next to them, i put on feeling good.
:LOL: influence them :D

nevermind572
15-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Today in French class we played a card game whose theme centered around resisting an uprising government... the name? "La Résistance". :D :awesome:

Exciting stuff... not that anyone else understood, but still :p

NeonBomb
15-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Whenever I'm lucky enough to catch Muse on the tele, my ma will see Chris and go on for the rest of the day about ''how cute he is.''

niky_e
15-08-2009, 08:29 AM
On Friday my physics teacher said 'The Resistance is inertia' had me laughing uncontrollably for a good few seconds :LOL:

happypanda
15-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Whenever I'm lucky enough to catch Muse on the tele, my ma will see Chris and go on for the rest of the day about ''how cute he is.''

Same with my mum, everytime I watch a Muse dvd she says "ooh, he's nice looking". One time she asked if he was married and she was disappointed when I told her he was:chuckle:

15-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Yesterday, my english teacher was explaining how some students have a "blackhole" of a backpack and everything gets sucked in and disappears. I had the "black holes and revelations....our hopes and expectations" part of starlight stuck in my head the entire day after that:happy:

Edguy
15-08-2009, 03:44 PM
whenever i play KOC from haarp or City Of Delution my father, who is a professional trumpet player, comes in the room and start talking about "the art of trumpet playing"

Psyche
15-08-2009, 04:00 PM
whenever i play KOC from haarp or City Of Delution my father, who is a professional trumpet player, comes in the room and start talking about "the art of trumpet playing"

Trumpet solos are :awesome:

NeonBomb
15-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Same with my mum, everytime I watch a Muse dvd she says "ooh, he's nice looking". One time she asked if he was married and she was disappointed when I told her he was:chuckle:

Haha the same here, I keep having to remind her he has a family.

happypanda
15-08-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm watching Anchorman at the moment and Ron said "Holy Knights of Columbia" and I now I have a certain song stuck in my head :rolleyes:

NeonBomb
15-08-2009, 04:26 PM
I'm watching Anchorman at the moment and Ron said "Holy Knights of Columbia" and I now I have a certain song stuck in my head :rolleyes:

I'm listening to that right now :eek:

happypanda
15-08-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm listening to that right now :eek:

:eek: I am too! Once it was stuck in my head I had to hear it

NeonBomb
15-08-2009, 04:40 PM
:eek: I am too! Once it was stuck in my head I had to hear it

I know what you mean, I always have to listen to what's stuck in my head. It's like scratching an itch.

Edguy
15-08-2009, 06:02 PM
It's like scratching an itch.

Good way of saying it:happy:

Danny.
16-08-2009, 02:02 AM

:LOL: And my mum as well, she now wants to come along with me to the o2 gig so she can see him in the flesh.

Funky Phasers
16-08-2009, 03:08 AM

Aah I totally agree! It's such a wedding marriage dance song for some reason.

Haha, the other day, my friend had a birthday party and I made her a compilation Muse cd... she played it in the morning. No one seemed to have a problem with it apart from one person who was all "this isn't music! it's just this guy dying! change the song, this is rubbish!" Then I said "you listen to rap music, your opinion is invalid." She looked to another friend and said "which do you prefer, my music or hers?"
"what's your music?" she asked me
"Muse."
"I LOVE Muse!" then we all laughed at the rap fan who kind of lost that argument. XD
Managed to last ten songs in to the cd before it was turned off... during Space Dementia. They changed to All American Rejects after that... :facepalm: the majority of my friends have such terrible taste in music. :LOL:
No offence to anyone who happens to like them, hahah... but you know, they were playing one of their singles and everyone was singing along. No one ever seems to listen to songs that AREN'T singles. XD

happypanda
16-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Aah I totally agree! It's such a wedding marriage dance song for some reason.

Haha, the other day, my friend had a birthday party and I made her a compilation Muse cd... she played it in the morning. No one seemed to have a problem with it apart from one person who was all "this isn't music! it's just this guy dying! change the song, this is rubbish!" Then I said "you listen to rap music, your opinion is invalid." She looked to another friend and said "which do you prefer, my music or hers?"
"what's your music?" she asked me
"Muse."
"I LOVE Muse!" then we all laughed at the rap fan who kind of lost that argument. XD
Managed to last ten songs in to the cd before it was turned off... during Space Dementia. They changed to All American Rejects after that... :facepalm: the majority of my friends have such terrible taste in music. :LOL:
No offence to anyone who happens to like them, hahah... but you know, they were playing one of their singles and everyone was singing along. No one ever seems to listen to songs that AREN'T singles. XD

:LOL::LOL: Wish I was there!
Yeah, most of my friennds have horrible taste in music. I looked through one of my friend's ipod and ALL of the songs were recent singles:facepalm:

Amy W
16-08-2009, 05:03 PM
:LOL: And my mum as well, she now wants to come along with me to the o2 gig so she can see him in the flesh.
I guess mum's love Chris then. :LOL: my mum has only commented on Matt, saying "He's not conventionally handsome but there's something about him." which I agree with :chuckle:

Anyway speaking of Matt, I saw someone on TV last night who reminded me of him. Was weird...

Sing_For_Absolution
16-08-2009, 10:40 PM
Whilst exploring Youtube....

*Featured video: MotoGP blablascreenshot*

*gasp* MotP? :awesome:

FAIL :facepalm:

NeonBomb
16-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Good way of saying it:happy:

Thank you! :chuckle:
I had Britney's 'Baby One More Time' in my head today and I actually had to listen to it on Youtube to remove it from my system :LOL:

Furygirl
17-08-2009, 03:02 AM
I guess mum's love Chris then. :LOL: my mum has only commented on Matt, saying "He's not conventionally handsome but there's something about him." which I agree with :chuckle:

This mum here <3s Matt. :eyebrows:

NicePockets
17-08-2009, 03:21 AM

Anyway speaking of Matt, I saw someone on TV last night who reminded me of him. Was weird...

i have the BHaR poster in my room and my mum was going on a bout it:
"blah blah blah mr. Puniverse 1 and Mr. Puniverse 2 (dom and matt :mad:) blah blah blah they're so skinny , look like a good meal and some sunlight would kill them blah blah blah..."

at this stage i was already about to :fear: her, but then she commited the ultimate evil...
" and that other one, well at least he's not that skinny he's the only normal looking oe bleh bleh bleh, but look, he's a fashion criminal, he's wearing white shoes with black pants! blah blah blah..."

:eek: :supersad: :mad: :fear: :phu: :facepalm: :noey: (some of my mixed up reacrions)
i was like "OHMYGOD YOU DID NOT... HE'S CHRIS WOLSTENHOLME HE CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS AND IT WOULD STILL BE EPIC. and stop insulting matt and dom, you cant talk cos you married DAD!"

i wouldnt talk to her at all for ages :noey:

Furygirl
17-08-2009, 04:25 AM
i have the BHaR poster in my room and my mum was going on a bout it:
"blah blah blah mr. Puniverse 1 and Mr. Puniverse 2 (dom and matt :mad:) blah blah blah they're so skinny , look like a good meal and some sunlight would kill them blah blah blah..."

at this stage i was already about to :fear: her, but then she commited the ultimate evil...
" and that other one, well at least he's not that skinny he's the only normal looking oe bleh bleh bleh, but look, he's a fashion criminal, he's wearing white shoes with black pants! blah blah blah..."

:eek: :supersad: :mad: :fear: :phu: :facepalm: :noey: (some of my mixed up reacrions)
i was like "OHMYGOD YOU DID NOT... HE'S CHRIS WOLSTENHOLME HE CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS AND IT WOULD STILL BE EPIC. and stop insulting matt and dom, you cant talk cos you married DAD!"

i wouldnt talk to her at all for ages :noey:

That's terrible. :noey: My mom never made fun of my Duran Duran posters! :erm: Well, now I'm a little too old for posters I guess, but I still talk to my mom about Muse. She's like, "Well if they're so big, how come I've not heard of them?" I wanted to say, "Well, you're not exactly on the pulse of what's cool. Just go back to listening to your Elton John cd." :LOL: I'm gonna encourage her to watch the VMAs to see what she says. Of course if she were really that curious, she could've googled and youtubed by now. :rolleyes:

Octazooka
17-08-2009, 06:24 AM
That's terrible. :noey: My mom never made fun of my Duran Duran posters! :erm: Well, now I'm a little too old for posters I guess, but I still talk to my mom about Muse. She's like, "Well if they're so big, how come I've not heard of them?" I wanted to say, "Well, you're not exactly on the pulse of what's cool. Just go back to listening to your Elton John cd." :LOL: I'm gonna encourage her to watch the VMAs to see what she says. Of course if she were really that curious, she could've googled and youtubed by now. :rolleyes:
I still can't believe how my friend actually resembles him both in behaviour and looks :facepalm:

Amy W
17-08-2009, 11:10 AM
This mum here <3s Matt. :eyebrows:
:eyebrows: hehe. Actually, my mum does quite like Matt now I think of it. Because I got her to watch all the 'Muse funny moments' videos from Youtube and she laughed a lot :p she's quite intrigued by Matt's certain mannerisms, she finds him funny and rather sweet. I think she finds the way he is quite endearing :awesome: which is cool. He's very lovable.

happypanda
18-08-2009, 08:53 AM
My mum called me during school to tell me that Uprising was on the radio, but I didn't answer so she left a message which was her phone put up to the radio playing Uprising but I didn't hear it because my phone doesn't work very well and when I got home she said "Hey, did you get the message I left you? It was that song by Muse" and then I asked her what song it was and she said "Ummm Doctor Who:yesey:"

Wow I just realised I fit that all into one sentence:chuckle:

Dunlop Volleys
18-08-2009, 10:27 AM
My mum called me during school to tell me that Uprising was on the radio, but I didn't answer so she left a message which was her phone put up to the radio playing Uprising but I didn't hear it because my phone doesn't work very well and when I got home she said "Hey, did you get the message I left you? It was that song by Muse" and then I asked her what song it was and she said "Ummm Doctor Who:yesey:"

Wow I just realised I fit that all into one sentence:chuckle:
LOL thats gold!

alternaterealities
18-08-2009, 10:48 AM
In Geography today we went on the computers, and as usual I was looking on the Muse website. The guy next to me, who I've spoken to a couple of times before, goes "I didn't know you liked Muse!" I was like "Hell yeah I love them!" And he said he went to their concert in 2007, and we ended up talking about them for a bit :D I made a new Muse friend, I'm so happy :chuckle:

NeonBomb
19-08-2009, 12:29 AM
I was flipping through my new Physics school book today, and saw a chapter called 'Resistance' :happy:

muselover6
19-08-2009, 09:12 PM
I went to go get a new guitar pedal at this guitar store quite a ways from my house and the guy at the guitar shop noticed my Muse shirt and said they were a good band. :awesome: Too bad there aren't any people like that where I live... :(

Nox14
19-08-2009, 09:25 PM
I was at this restuarant place to start training for my first job. In the kitchen the chefs always seem to have really good music on, i was listening and then Uprising came on!
I can tell already im gonna like this job :D

pokemew
19-08-2009, 09:31 PM
yesterday, my sister showed me a video by louis hay and she was talking about 'resistence' and 'we have to resist' and I was laughing so hard :LOL:

ohhh how cute! mums love Chris :awesome: need to show it to my mom and see what she says... well, I don know that my mom says I'm too obssessed with Muse and basically takes the worng idea of what I say about them ... and in the other day my dad was saying something about what Matt did and when I mentioned his name my mom was like "GEEZUZ you are in love with that guy! blahblablahh" :stunned: no mom, no. (by the way, I also have something for chris like all your mums :D specially the dada-chris :awesome: ... I have somethng for all of them lol, but still)

oh, and my dad, is a stalker. he loves to stalk me in the net to see if I have new drawings or whatever I'm starting to draw, and now he's in love with my aMUSEd. (he's not a muse fan, like, he only have listen to it when I play it) AND he's even searching about curiosities like an 'obssessed' True fan :eek: :LOL:

pokemew
19-08-2009, 10:39 PM
ohhohhohhh! I was right now reading and studying about hypnosis when I read on the book "... MK Ultra" :awesome: