PDA

View Full Version : Bliss

Pages : [1] 2

Arnie
14-01-2007, 01:56 PM
I can begin to imagine what I would be feeling if I was rolling while listening to it...

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:03 PM
No.

Marvolo
14-01-2007, 02:04 PM
No how to disappear completely by radiohead is

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:04 PM
I second this.

SisterMidnight
14-01-2007, 02:05 PM
I remember when I first heard that song I thought, if I ever want to end my life by jumping from a high building, Iīll do it while listening to "Bliss"...
Itīs the first Muse song I knew and itīs still very special to me!!

"Everything about you is so easy to love"... Somehow thatīs what I feel like about Muse
:happy:

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 02:06 PM
lol, do you even listen to the lyrics, they are depressing, i listen to bliss and cry when ever i'm upset, or when i feel depression coming, and that's quite often. :(

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:06 PM
lol, do you even listen to the lyrics, they are depressing, i listen to bliss and cry when ever i'm upset, or when i feel depression coming, and that's quite often.
Emo, lol.

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:07 PM
First Muse song I ever heard. Memories...

It's in my top 5, along with CE, SS, KoC and Unintended.

Arnie
14-01-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm a bit depressed at the moment about a certain something but I find the song to be quite uplifting. I don't even get teary listening to it while drunk.

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 02:10 PM
Emo, lol.

hey i don't cut myself and constantly wear black, i have real problems, so i listen to music to let my anger and sadness go.

And don't you ever call me emo again! :mad:

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Clunge... shhh.

Bliss owns you.

Marvolo
14-01-2007, 02:12 PM
I second this.

I also plus this 25039445 times

hey i don't cut myself and constantly wear black, i have real problems, so i listen to music to let my anger and sadness go.

And don't you ever call me emo again! :mad:

Emo,Lol.

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:13 PM
...:stunned: .

Humour bypass? :LOL: .

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:13 PM
Clunge... shhh.

Bliss owns you.
I own your penis.

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:15 PM
:eek: :eek:
and my penis is my own!

Max
14-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Clunge... shhh.

Bliss owns you.

Shhh yourself for not understanding humour.

...:stunned: .

Humour bypass? :LOL: .

No. It's Karma Bypass (http://board.muse.mu/www.myspace.com/karmabypass).

What has Blee done to me...? :stunned:

EvanMael
I love it...but no, it's 'not the most amazing song ever written'.

Silver Rose
Emo,Lol.

Meh I don't have to explain myself to you, so go and piss someone else off.

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Let's get an internet argument going.

Max
14-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Let's get an internet argument going.

What? For being so 'Main Muse' and not understanding actual humour?

Marvolo
14-01-2007, 02:18 PM
Meh I don't have to explain myself to you, so go and piss someone else off.

No you do actually.

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:18 PM
What? For being so 'Main Muse' and not understanding actual humour?

That exactly.
Let's go!

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Emo.

go away,you people are making me angry.

Marvolo
14-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Well why don't you go away and it'll have the same effect?

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:22 PM
The morale pf the story is, emo happens, Radiohead > Muse and Bliss is quite a good song whilst my penis clinic lacks presence.

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Well why don't you go away and it'll have the same effect?

hows about you stop sterotyping people and maybe you wont be classed as an arsehole?

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:24 PM
hows about you stop sterotyping people and maybe you wont be classed as an arsehole?
It was/still is a joke!

:stunned: .

Main Muse lacks a sense of humour too.

peaches
14-01-2007, 02:25 PM
I love bliss.....best song ever written..I'm not sure

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:26 PM
It was/still is a joke!

I apologise.

Arnie
14-01-2007, 02:27 PM
I stand by most amazing song.. what's better?

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:28 PM
The Lithuanian national anthem.

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Citizen Erased :)

Arnie
14-01-2007, 02:29 PM
No deal. Citizen Erazed is good, but it doesn't have the OMG factor that Bliss does.

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 02:29 PM
It was/still is a joke!

it's not a joke to me, someone really needs to invent a sarcastic, or joke emoticon, to stop this from happening, and it's not coz main muse lacks a sence of humor, it's coz humor isn't able to be expressed through text.

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:30 PM
No deal. Citizen Erazed is good, but it doesn't have the OMG factor that Bliss does.
You're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo right*.

*wrong.

Arnie
14-01-2007, 02:31 PM

*wrong.

LOLZ.

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:32 PM

*wrong.

I... agree. OMG factor is CE.

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:34 PM
You're wrong too.

Arnie
14-01-2007, 02:34 PM
CE is heavy goodness.

Bliss is just a mindfuck.

Enemy
14-01-2007, 02:39 PM
You're wrong too.

:(
'Wrong'*

*right?

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 02:39 PM
why are you fighting this? All of you will have different opinions, ok.

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:40 PM
No, you fayle.

Arnie
14-01-2007, 02:43 PM
Yu fayle @ lyf

Clunge
14-01-2007, 02:44 PM
i know, lol

Max
14-01-2007, 02:55 PM
why are you fighting this? All of you will have different opinions, ok.

Why did you get touchy over such an obvious joke?

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Why did you get touchy over such an obvious joke?

umm what in this world make it so obvious?

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 03:01 PM
Wait, forget it, I don't really give anymore

Mozza
14-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Showbiz is the best muse song ever written

Aquila(be)
14-01-2007, 03:06 PM
@Clunge and others: If you think THIS is humour, I'd seriously advise you to get a life and get some friends. Jeez, leave the poor girl alone... All she did was express her love for Bliss, which - in my opinion - is far from funny.

Max
14-01-2007, 03:09 PM
@Clunge and others: If you think THIS is humour, I'd seriously advise you to get a life and get some friends. Jeez, leave the poor girl alone... All she did was express her love for Bliss, which - in my opinion - is far from funny.

I'm sorry but when someone says 'emo, lol' most people will take that as light-hearted with humour and NO WAY being an attack on someone. Honestly. If someone takes it too seriously, then they need to actually re-think what is funny. This section of the board really doesn't understand humour because everything is taken so seriously! Get a grip and just fucking chill!

Mozza
14-01-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm sorry but when someone says 'emo, lol' most people will take that as light-hearted with humour and NO WAY being an attack on someone. Honestly. If someone takes it too seriously, then they need to actually re-think what is funny. This section of the board really doesn't understand humour because everything is taken so seriously! Get a grip and just fucking chill!

Everything about you is how I want to be

Magdalena
14-01-2007, 03:11 PM
:LOL:

I <3 Main Muse.

Aquila(be)
14-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Well, in no way did I mean this as an attack towards any of you guys. Just know that some things that are funny to you, might come over really hard.

Mozza
14-01-2007, 03:13 PM

I <3 Main Muse.

Have you been hiding? Or have I spent too much time in here?

Enemy
14-01-2007, 03:14 PM

Well, for instance you got a bit pissy at me for saying 'Clunge... shhh'. Now in my view that's not some sort of attack, but maybe a suggestion for leaving someone else alone but with a bit of humour (which is the best way, I think).

Another way that text isn't the best way for expression. So let's ALL take a fucking chil-pill! :D

Mozza
14-01-2007, 03:15 PM
my housemate is listening to starlight :eek:

muse have sold out

Magdalena
14-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Have you been hiding? Or have I spent too much time in here?

I haven't been on the board for about 2 months.
Don't seem to know anyone anymore.

Magdalena
14-01-2007, 03:17 PM
my housemate is listening to starlight :eek:

muse have sold out

I heard Starlight in some clothes shop in a town in Austria.
Was pretty weird.

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 03:18 PM

ok well i apolagise, it's just i hate being called emo, and i'd like it if people would just not joke about it at my or anyone elses expence.

Henz
14-01-2007, 03:22 PM
ok well i apolagise, it's just i hate being called emo, and i'd like it if people would just not joke about it at my or anyone elses expence.

Clunge should apologise to you.

crazy_chocobo
14-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Well, I've learned to just take what people say to me like a pinch of salt. It may bother me, but I can't stand the consequences of arguing back. I've got to chill a little bit more, I bring it upon myself...:D

I love Bliss, it's a personal favourite, and the the lyrics are lovely,but it's not the best song ever written, by Muse or anyone. For Muse, it's pretty close,but I still think Sunburn is better, meh, my opinion.;)

Max
14-01-2007, 03:26 PM

Just brush it off. If I'm called an emo by my friends I just brush it off because I take it as a 'joke', since I have long enough hair and wear Converse, which, for some fucking unknown reason, is apparently of 'emo' variety.

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Just brush it off. If I'm called an emo by my friends I just brush it off because I take it as a 'joke', since I have long enough hair and wear Converse, which, for some fucking unknown reason, is apparently of 'emo' variety.

lol, yeah they are, and i know i should and i usually do but for some reason i'm feeling very touchy this evening.

Steven
umm what in this world make it so obvious?

The fact he put 'lol' after.
I've just read this thread and you're proper angry! Take things with a pinch of salt or this world will eat you up kid!

edit- you've since apologise. Sorry :)

edit 2- bliss is immense. not the best song ever though. obv.

Raiko
Bliss is one of my fave muse songs. One of my overall favourite songs of all time too. Saying that I couldn't compile such a list, i'd probably forget half of them... :LOL:

MadameDajy
14-01-2007, 03:34 PM
I absolutely love Bliss. :happy:

And, for some reason, I always think it sounds like some weird distant cousin of Easily. They have the same kind of feel, I guess, and both are beautiful.

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 03:36 PM
Take things with a pinch of salt or this world will eat you up kid!

what exactly do you mean by that?:confused:

MadameDajy
14-01-2007, 03:38 PM
... *sigh* Can't we have just ONE NORMAL discussion about a song in here without some kind of arguement or debate or conflict?! :stunned: I swear, this is the most angry little forum I've ever been on-- I mean that as a whole, not just Main Muse. (If the folks from D&D think they're any better, they're sadly mistaken.)

Sorry, rant over. Back on topic.

Arnie
14-01-2007, 03:42 PM

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I'm not female.

crazy_chocobo
14-01-2007, 03:44 PM
... *sigh* Can't we have just ONE NORMAL discussion about a song in here without some kind of arguement or debate or conflict?! :stunned: I swear, this is the most angry little forum I've ever been on-- I mean that as a whole, not just Main Muse. (If the folks from D&D think they're any better, they're sadly mistaken.)

Sorry, rant over. Back on topic.

Well, we all have own ideas about things, we're all different, I'm not brilliant myself! It's kinda hard to sometimes see where people are coming from.... oh well, my knowledge on the subject isn't brilliant, so meh, what do i know?

Off the album, Origin Of Symmetry, id o think is it one of the best, but let's not forget PIB, and Darkshines,(which i also like) also came off that album... it's hard to say....

Bliss is a very good song, but i definitely preferit live. The best live version i have ofit wasfrom Glastonbury,i love that version. I think most songs are better live, even if you sae it or not, the majority are better live.:)

Steven
14-01-2007, 03:45 PM
what exactly do you mean by that?:confused:

I was always under the impression that Austrailians spoke english. Obviously not. Sigh.

I'll explain. You're clearly a kid, I was just saying if you get that offended by a small tiny comment then you're gonna have no chance as soon as you enter the real world, when you've left education etc. You get things ten times worse than that thrown at you, and you've just got to shrug them off! if you don't you'll never hold down a job! so I'd get into a habit of ignoring silly remarks if I was you, it'll do you good.

Silver Rose
14-01-2007, 04:02 PM
I was always under the impression that Austrailians spoke english. Obviously not. Sigh.

yes we speak english, i was talking about the salt thing, we don't have that expression here.

different culture = different expressions

I'll explain. You're clearly a kid, I was just saying if you get that offended by a small tiny comment then you're gonna have no chance as soon as you enter the real world, when you've left education etc. You get things ten times worse than that thrown at you, and you've just got to shrug them off! if you don't you'll never hold down a job! so I'd get into a habit of ignoring silly remarks if I was you, it'll do you good.

i'm not a kid, i'm a teenager and i'm not immature, people here just picked the wrong person to take the piss out of, i'm usually cool headed, i've just been having a rough time and i don't take crap from anyone, because i used to and it got worse, it's better if people know where i stand then have them walk over me.

And if a customer was being rude to me at the place i work i'd have the right not to seve them, and if i was my boss, i'd quit.

MadameDajy
14-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Well, we all have own ideas about things, we're all different, I'm not brilliant myself! It's kinda hard to sometimes see where people are coming from.... oh well, my knowledge on the subject isn't brilliant, so meh, what do i know?

Okay, maybe I should've rephrased that :$ Debates are fine, but I was referring to arguements or people getting upset over something someone else said. Something off-topic and hurtful like that always happens.

Livvy
14-01-2007, 04:10 PM

Everyone loves it a million more times now Thom said it was his favourite.
And no, National Anthem is.

skittles
14-01-2007, 04:10 PM
Hahaha

This thread has made my day

MadameDajy
14-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Hahaha

This thread has made my day

:confused:

crazy_chocobo
14-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Okay, maybe I should've rephrased that :$ Debates are fine, but I was referring to arguements or people getting upset over something someone else said. Something off-topic and hurtful like that always happens.

No no no no... I wasn't having a go at you! No! I regularly have debates, that's what i was saying! We all have different ideas about things, so we don't always see eye to eye, so debates are bound to happen!
Especially when it comes to hurtful comments, some people think that what they said wasn't hurtful, but others may think otherwise.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you there! Wasn't having a go at you, I agree with what you said,but arguments are an inevitable thing where people are concerned.
Sorry MadameDajy, I'm really sorry about!

More abou the subject, It's certainely not the worst of the album. I don't like Megalomania, i can still listento it, i just can't really get into it. I felt like that with Screenager as well, but sooner or later, i'll learn to love them as well!
If I had to do a tope ten Muse songs, Bliss would be in it, But whereabouts, who knows?

MadameDajy
14-01-2007, 04:14 PM
No no no no... I wasn't having a go at you! No! I regularly have debates, that's what i was saying! We all have different ideas about things, so we don't always see eye to eye, so debates are bound to happen!
Especially when it comes to hurtful comments, some people think that what they said wasn't hurtful, but others may think otherwise.

I'm sorry if I annoyed you there! Wasn't having a go at you, I agree with what you said,but arguments are an inevitable thing where people are concerned.
Sorry MadameDajy, I'm really sorry about!

More abou the subject, It's certainely not the worst of the album. I don't like Megalomania, i can still listento it, i just can't really get into it. I felt like that with Screenager as well, but sooner or later, i'll learn to love them as well!
If I had to do a tope ten Muse songs, Bliss would be in it, But whereabouts, who knows?

:LOL: I wasn't annoyed, just confused, I suppose! No hard feelings :happy:

And, I love Megalomania AND Screenager, haha. I just love every song on that album, really. It's the single one where there's not at least one song I skip every once in a while.

skittles
14-01-2007, 04:17 PM
:confused:

This thread has made my day because people are trying to make either funny or meaningful posts and failing

Yus
14-01-2007, 04:18 PM
This thread has made my day because people are trying to make either funny or meaningful posts and failing

And you've obviously avoided that. :)

skittles
14-01-2007, 04:18 PM
And you've obviously avoided that. :happy:

Tried to

probally failing

crazy_chocobo
14-01-2007, 04:28 PM
:LOL: I wasn't annoyed, just confused, I suppose! No hard feelings :happy:

And, I love Megalomania AND Screenager, haha. I just love every song on that album, really. It's the single one where there's not at least one song I skip every once in a while.

That's okay then! :happy: Glad to hear!

I just don't get Screenager or Megalomania.... I can see where they werecoming from, but I still don't really like them.:(

I don't skip any songs on Absolution, i skip two on Showbiz sometimes, the above two on Origin of Symmetry and oneon Black Holes And Revelations. It's just depends on how i feel at the time, I still listen to them all generally
- On showbiz, it's Escape and Overdue.
On Black Holes And Revelations, it's Exo -Politics

If i had to choose a B-side i dont like that much, it would Execution Commentary.
That's what I say anyway!

~SapphireStar~
14-01-2007, 04:48 PM
I remember when I first heard that song I thought, if I ever want to end my life by jumping from a high building, Iīll do it while listening to "Bliss"...
Itīs the first Muse song I knew and itīs still very special to me!!

"Everything about you is so easy to love"... Somehow thatīs what I feel like about Muse
:happy:

It was one of the first I listened to also and it has become my favourite Muse track. Videos coolio also, Matt with red hair = sexness!
But yeah, great song!

manicstreetjimmehs
14-01-2007, 05:28 PM
bliss is amazing. But CE is better.

Arnie
14-01-2007, 05:44 PM
Exo-Politics is awesome, why would anyone skip it?

binarysonnets
14-01-2007, 06:11 PM
It was one of the first I listened to also and it has become my favourite Muse track. Videos coolio also, Matt with red hair = sexness!
But yeah, great song!

For one second there I thought I'd made that post (probably because I use that avatar on another board - thanks btw to whoever made it) and I was like "what the...?"

Anyhow, yeah Bliss is probably one of my favourite muse tracks (along with hysteria and a few others.) I like the synthyness to it, and there's something a bit spacey about it, but also rock at the same time. Most amazing song ever written? Erm... no. But it's a great song.

Mozza
14-01-2007, 06:17 PM
Bliss is far better live than on cd

SacredMuse
14-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Bliss, when I first heard it, reminded me of when I went skydiving. After seeing the video... well, it was just perfect. The sensation of falling fits with the song so well. The roar of the wind and the silence and slow decent when the chute is pulled.... nothing like it....:happy:

binarysonnets
14-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Bliss, when I first heard it, reminded me of when I went skydiving. After seeing the video... well, it was just perfect. The sensation of falling fits with the song so well. The roar of the wind and the silence and slow decent when the chute is pulled.... nothing like it....:happy:

Didn't doing that scare the hell out of you?

I was fine with abseiling, but I don't think I could jump out of a plane. I'd at least need to be pushed. :LOL:

SacredMuse
14-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Didn't doing that scare the hell out of you?

I was fine with abseiling, but I don't think I could jump out of a plane. I'd at least need to be pushed. :LOL:

Although I was nervous at first I figured that if I suvived it would be a great story, if I didn't it would still be a hell of a ride. I now do my best to make every day count. Even in little ways. It puts things in perspective. :)10,000 feet will do that. Bliss reminds me of the euphoria I felt at that moment.

Clunge
14-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Carnage \m/.

:cool:.

Enemy
14-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Although I was nervous at first I figured that if I suvived it would be a great story, if I didn't it would still be a hell of a ride. I now do my best to make every day count. Even in little ways. It puts things in perspective. :)10,000 feet will do that. Bliss reminds me of the euphoria I felt at that moment.

Awesome :D

Rodwen
15-01-2007, 08:06 AM
Bliss is THE song for me. It reminds of everyone that is important to me.

Sylvie
15-01-2007, 10:06 AM
I don't like to rate Muse songs. Bliss is certainly the one for me I don't want to consider thus because it is quite special and different from the other ones. There is a message of love and universality in this one that is astounding!

When I hear it, it simply gives me such a Bliss and makes me smile.:) and I do associate this one to great friends who give me joy and peace in my mind.;)

The music is full of energy and power and they come to me. It is an incredible one! I know Matt loves it and seems to enjoy so much doing this all the time! Gorgeous!:)

Uno_Rocky
15-01-2007, 02:26 PM
i like bliss and yes

Juuso
15-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Ah, nothing better than fresh drama to cheer you up after getting home.

Neilyboy
15-01-2007, 03:07 PM
That song was a message to Johnny Borrel apparently.

HelzBelz
15-01-2007, 03:15 PM

noooooooooooo don't start that again :LOL:

Neilyboy
15-01-2007, 03:16 PM
noooooooooooo don't start that again :LOL:

Would I lie to you? :(

HelzBelz
15-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Would I lie to you? :(

:( i hope not! :p

madzip
15-01-2007, 03:30 PM
Bliss is the Mutt's nuts... but don't ask me to choose my favourite..... my head would explode from all the switchin and a changin! :p

Bewilders
15-01-2007, 06:25 PM
To the thread title, Yes.

Purplesum
15-01-2007, 06:34 PM
Yes to the title. Absolutely. My favourite song, alongside Dead Star.
Makes me feel extremely uplifted and :happy:

Mr Fahrenheit
15-01-2007, 06:37 PM

Ril
15-01-2007, 06:39 PM
I can begin to imagine what I would be feeling if I was rolling while listening to it...
Yes it is. :yesey:

aleximo
15-01-2007, 07:11 PM
nope sorry it has to be lucky by radiohead, no quesiton damm its depressing but its just soo gorgeous, the lyrics the 11/4 chorus time, the simple yet divine 'solo' and the high pitched effect, and overall its simplicity, its just plain fuckin brilliant!;)

Britrock
15-01-2007, 07:12 PM
It's no Bohemian Rhapsody.

binarysonnets
15-01-2007, 07:19 PM
It's no Disco 2000. :D

Juuso
15-01-2007, 07:19 PM
nope sorry it has to be lucky by radiohead, no quesiton damm its depressing but its just soo gorgeous, the lyrics the 11/4 chorus time, the simple yet divine 'solo' and the high pitched effect, and overall its simplicity, its just plain fuckin brilliant!;)

Sorry no,The National Anthem or Paranoid Android are better.

carlaw
15-01-2007, 07:38 PM
Sorry no,The National Anthem or Paranoid Android are better.

depends on opinion really doesn't it. and what national anthem. i think the british one is a bit of a durge - sounds like it shud be played at a funeral

paranoid android- i was always a muse fan and ppl said well u shud really like radiohead aswell. for some reason i can't stand radiohead at all apart from no surprises which i love. i suppose im a walking proof that muse cant be an exact copy of radiohead

i dont think bliss is the best song but it is really amazing and its supposed to be uplifting and it makes me smile to hear it but thers summit about the change between the piano and the explosion of the guitar on newborn or megalomania, me bein atheist myself think it was clever of matt bellamy to record it on the organ in westminster abbey. and what about plug in baby??! one of their most famous songs ever... iv spoken too long

Juuso
15-01-2007, 07:48 PM
depends on opinion really doesn't it. and what national anthem. i think the british one is a bit of a durge - sounds like it shud be played at a funeral

paranoid android- i was always a muse fan and ppl said well u shud really like radiohead aswell. for some reason i can't stand radiohead at all apart from no surprises which i love. i suppose im a walking proof that muse cant be an exact copy of radiohead

i dont think bliss is the best song but it is really amazing and its supposed to be uplifting and it makes me smile to hear it but thers summit about the change between the piano and the explosion of the guitar on newborn or megalomania, me bein atheist myself think it was clever of matt bellamy to record it on the organ in westminster abbey. and what about plug in baby??! one of their most famous songs ever... iv spoken too long

Radioheads song "The National Anthem"

It has a trumpet orgy.

Mozza
15-01-2007, 08:04 PM

It has a trumpet orgy.

only song I particularly like on Kid A apart from Idioteque

Britrock
15-01-2007, 10:09 PM

It has a trumpet orgy.
I demand you change your sig. It's making me hungry. :(

Britrock
15-01-2007, 10:09 PM
It's no Disco 2000. :D
Or Common People for that matter... Common People by William Shatner of course.

binarysonnets
15-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Or Common People for that matter... Common People by William Shatner of course.

It's the way that he exclaims "You want to SLEEP with common people.. like ME" in such a shocked way, that just makes his version brilliant.

Britrock
15-01-2007, 10:17 PM
It's the way that he exclaims "You want to SLEEP with common people.. like ME" in such a shocked way, that just makes his version brilliant.
The best thing was I heard that in the rock club in Sheffield a few years back, it was the last song of the night. I was like "WOW" because I'd only heard it on XFM before that :D

the aurora
16-01-2007, 03:17 AM
In my opinion, it is ONE of the coolest songs ever.

Latroline
16-01-2007, 03:37 AM
I'd have to say it's pretty close to being the most amazing song. Like most people have said already, it gives that kind of feeling of...elatedness I suppose. When I first saw the video on Youtube I prolly watched it about 10 times.

Rhymes with Booze
16-01-2007, 06:24 AM
I think one of things that makes it so great is that it IS sad, lyrically, but the music leaves you feeling strangely uplifted. Same kind of appeal (but different sound) as the Smiths and a lot of other great songs. You're being taken in two directions at once, or maybe just one or the other at two different times depending on your mood.

christa88
16-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Yes I kinda agree to the comments earlier. it's a weird feeling you get, a vibe. First time I saw it live on the glasto dvd I think the feeling I had was euphoria. or very close to that weird happy feeling. I've never seen Muse live, like at a gig, so I guess that would be even better. :D maybe someday! anyways I think the phrase "everything about you is so easy to love" is one of the best parts of the song!!! :)

matoran
16-01-2007, 09:41 AM
No Plug In Baby is but Bliss comes close.

john88
12-06-2007, 10:11 PM
well… all we know that the song bliss has an effect of piano in all the song, :( somebody that helps me to facilitate that track of piano to touch it with my band. thanks for its attention... :D

Marvolo
12-06-2007, 10:23 PM
What?
Do you want the backing track of the piano?

kingcools
12-06-2007, 10:25 PM
get this guitar pro file http://www.911tabs.com/link/?4212917 delete every line beside the arpeggi one, and export it as a midi file. Then you can play it over a keyboard
ah it lacks the arpeggis of the refrain hmm just search for other guitar pro files, im sure there are some which have all of them in it

Newbornscreenager
12-06-2007, 10:32 PM
well its only really piano right at the start then it morphs into a synth which it pretty much stays like for the whole song apart from at the outro again. the piano has a delay effect on it and has probably been EQ'd quite a bit. with a bit of messing about on a workstation/synth its not too difficult to get a sound which is pretty similar to it

Marvolo
12-06-2007, 10:42 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=39CTO6T6
I uploaded it if you want it..

haze015
14-06-2007, 01:25 PM
well… all we know that the song bliss has an effect of piano in all the song, :( somebody that helps me to facilitate that track of piano to touch it with my band. thanks for its attention... :D

actually, it's just appregiators on synths with delay, not piano. two different instruments.

basically, if you want to play bliss accurately, you need a synth with an appregiator, not a piano.

Stecloud
14-06-2007, 02:10 PM
You could do it all on a piano, but your pianist would have bloody tired hands aftrwards.

Mnemonix
15-06-2007, 06:40 AM
You could do it all on a piano, but your pianist would have bloody tired hands aftrwards.

lolar

Spc.Dmnt
15-06-2007, 08:01 AM
I have a youtube video playing it with hands not arppegiator (dunno how to write it sorry :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNwoZ-PeDZ8

john88
23-06-2007, 02:53 AM
gracias a todos por su ayuda
Saludos!
John :)

AFX Twiiin!
19-11-2007, 07:34 PM
why is the bliss single avalible and other oos singles like new born not?
if there is an anser then anser and then lock this thread

zer0-1ne
19-11-2007, 07:35 PM
if there is an anser then anser and then lock this thread

There is, please lock

Judderman
19-11-2007, 09:15 PM
where is the bliss single available?

Firebaptist
19-11-2007, 10:39 PM
clicky (http://www.inrainbows.com/Store/index3.html)

Forced Easily
19-11-2007, 10:41 PM
clicky (http://www.inrainbows.com/Store/index2.html)

Judderman
20-11-2007, 01:00 AM

WOW. bliss rocks.

Karina_J90
20-11-2007, 01:48 AM
I think I saw it on english amazon, but not sure.

Niall
20-11-2007, 08:31 AM
I'm guessing he means on the official digital store (with he decided not to mention...).

AFX Twiiin!
20-11-2007, 03:26 PM
I'm guessing he means on the official digital store (with he decided not to mention...).

yeah bliss single is on the official store but none of the other oos or showbiz singles

Judderman
20-11-2007, 08:27 PM
yeah bliss single is on the official store but none of the other oos or showbiz singles

then its only digital, and not in hard copy. LAME. :(

knight from cydonia
20-11-2007, 08:36 PM
they probebly stopped printing it you know its limited not like an album...

AFX Twiiin!
21-11-2007, 03:06 PM
they probebly stopped printing it you know its limited not like an album...

its actullay on there
im just asking why

AFX Twiiin!
21-11-2007, 03:07 PM

on the official muse digital store on http:/muse.mu

EndlesslyMuse
22-12-2007, 04:00 AM
"Give me all the peace and joy in your mind"?

or

"Give me all the bliss and joy in your mind"?

Just wondering what you all thought. I always said it was "peace" but I've heard different things... and now it bothers me:erm:

I need to sing along with the right lyrics!:eek:

seregon
22-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Its peace but Matt's retarded speech impediment makes it sound like something else. He has also said "pills and joints" and most recently "peath and joys"

EndlesslyMuse
22-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Hahahah!

Thanks buddy.:)

Niall
23-12-2007, 12:39 AM
Its peace but Matt's retarded speech impediment makes it sound like something else. He has also said "pills and joints" and most recently "peath and joys"

The pills and joints thing turned out to be a false rumour and "peath" sounds a lot like peace anyway so that's probably no intentional.

Matt has started to say "peace and jjoys" (or joyce, or something) though.

Black Absolution
23-12-2007, 07:06 AM

Lisakeeuuh<3Muse
23-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Give me all the peace and joy in your mind :) i thought that one was pretty clear :p although ill admit its not always so clear ^^

Juuso
23-12-2007, 01:21 PM
The pills and joints thing turned out to be a false rumour and "peath" sounds a lot like peace anyway so that's probably no intentional.

Matt has started to say "peace and jjoys" (or joyce, or something) though.

It's joyce. I guess it lends itself better for singing.

Clunge
23-12-2007, 01:28 PM
I always though it was 'bliss and joy in your mind', 'cept Matt used to say 'bleeeeeeesssss and joy in your mind'.

Juuso
23-12-2007, 01:32 PM
I always though it was 'bliss and joy in your mind', 'cept Matt used to say 'bleeeeeeesssss and joy in your mind'.

WHAT! Clunge, your Muse-knowledge is imperfect! :pope:

Forced Easily
23-12-2007, 01:36 PM

yeah I thought it was bliss not peace

Clunge
23-12-2007, 01:37 PM
WHAT! Clunge, your Muse-knowledge is imperfect! :pope:
stfu fag

RustySlide
23-12-2007, 06:08 PM
oh, i always thought it was "give me all your fleas and lice in your dog"

shame... im never going to be able to re-live my lost times of singing it correctly :'(

Black Absolution
24-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Give me all the peace and joy in your mind :) i thought that one was pretty clear :p although ill admit its not always so clear ^^

i go with peace and joy.
anyone have the origin of symmetry booklet? :LOL:

Mozza
24-12-2007, 02:35 PM
i go with peace and joy.
anyone have the origin of symmetry booklet? :LOL:

It is definately peace and joy. It says so in the booklet

Black Absolution
25-12-2007, 01:10 AM

exactly. it doesnt sound like he says anything else.
his speech impediment isnt that bad guys, the man cant just say a few Rs. :LOL:

ADAM
26-12-2007, 11:45 AM

dont trust booklets.

Absolution, anyone?

Mozza
26-12-2007, 01:04 PM
dont trust booklets.

Absolution, anyone?

seregon
26-12-2007, 02:45 PM
dont trust booklets.

Absolution, anyone?

:yesey:

Took me ages to realise it was infact Sense of Elation not Since Ovulation

cushonyclovers
29-12-2007, 02:26 PM
It's.. .

"Paaaaayce muwandjoooooy inyah maaiiiaiiaiinduh~"

trouble
29-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Pills and joints was not a rumour... He sang it like that at all the gigs I attended last November

Black Absolution
29-12-2007, 08:48 PM
It's.. .

:LOL::LOL:

MrPowell
29-12-2007, 11:52 PM
I thought it was Peace and joy...

What the hell is H 8, the first two words in Space dementia. Booklet says height, but that just looks crap.

EndlesslyMuse
31-12-2007, 03:24 AM
It's.. .

HAHAHAHA!

:LOL: I love you

No.11
31-12-2007, 04:19 AM
I thought it was Peace and joy...

What the hell is H 8, the first two words in Space dementia. Booklet says height, but that just looks crap.

I used to think it was hate. But now I think it is height. As in being high.

Gives me all I need. And helps me coexist with the chill. Yep sounds like drugs although maybe its used metaphorically.

And yeah like someone said, I too thought it was since ovulation...until I read the booklet. Hey have you noticed that on their website it says for microcuts "a blane cuts in your brain" but the booklet days "blade" which makes more sense.

EndlesslyMuse
31-12-2007, 07:52 AM
I used to think it was hate. But now I think it is height. As in being high.

Gives me all I need. And helps me coexist with the chill. Yep sounds like drugs although maybe its used metaphorically.

And yeah like someone said, I too thought it was since ovulation...until I read the booklet. Hey have you noticed that on their website it says for microcuts "a blane cuts in your brain" but the booklet days "blade" which makes more sense.

Why can't they be on the same page with their lyrics? The website, the booklet, Matt, all different. :rolleyes:

To me, H-8 makes more sense. But no one knows.

Musewiki: H8/H-eight/Height/Hate
H8 or height may refer to height as in 'getting high.'

An alternative possibility is that, as previously mentioned, Space Dementia is associated with feelings of insignificance, insecurity, and isolation. Height may refer to a metaphorical height. "Height is the one for me" may be interpreted as a desire for distance and/or significance.

Yet another interpretation exists in that height is "hate." Hatred is what the speaker needs; the bitterness helps him to co-exist with his loneliness and isolation - the 'chill' - so much so that the hate becomes a necessity.

However a comment from Matt (maybe in jest) detailed another meaning for that first word: "Using a microcomputer (Hitachi H8 / 3048F) which can be built into the industrial machines, you can learn and understand the inputs /outputs of the microcomputer as a basis of robot control and conduct the experiments by C-language for steppingmotor control, servomotor control (PWM control) and serial communication. H8 model, a 16-bit microcomputer consists of 32-bit registers, has a flash ROM of 128KB, a RAM of 4KB (SRAM) with external extension of 128KB and 78 I/O terminals with the built-in A/D and D/Aconverters. H8 is a microcomputer usually built into a TV, VTR, mobile-phone and car navigator. Since it has ample I/O terminals, H8 microcomputer is also used as a brain of a small robo". The information in this is true so maybe he wasn't joking ...

Another explanation to H8 is that it's some part of the brain

Orny92
31-12-2007, 10:32 AM
guys the booklet says "since ovulation" :stunned:

and I think Height could be a different way of writing H-8..not Height as being high...I mean...doesn't make sense pronouncing it as being high,but if you say H(and pronounce the letter)eight(8) it's ok....
ehm...sorry guys I make a lot of confusion when I speak,also in my language...imagine in English...:LOL:

however it's peace and joy:)

seregon
31-12-2007, 01:06 PM
I always thought H-8 was a type of computer I'm pretty sure Matt said that in an interview but then again "he says a lot of things" :LOL:

Caitycat
01-01-2008, 01:33 PM

Took me ages to realise it was infact Sense of Elation not Since Ovulation

hehe same:LOL:
There's also the "butt-squeeze" in New Born and I knew Space Dementia as : "A chain is the one for me, it gives me all I need, and helps me co-exist without you"
... so many misheard lyrics :noey: Lol its so fun to hear everyone's misinterpretations though...

Carrotie
03-01-2008, 06:23 AM
It's definitely "peace and joy", on the album, at least. perhaps not live though.
Consider me your source when you need to know the right lyrics :yesey: (I have a knack :D)

oh and btw, Matt does say "blane" in Micro Cuts.
Matt makes no sense sometimes, I mean, blane isn't even a real word :rolleyes: :LOL:

forevermusic
21-09-2008, 07:10 PM
What's the loudest that Matt's ever been singing this song?

I'm listening to the version at Reading 06 and about nearly 2 minutes left, his voice sounds more like Micro Cuts then Bliss for 2 lines. Has he ever topped that?

Mad_Clown
24-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Try earls court 2004 falseto on youtube...Epicness right there!

_Ed_
24-09-2008, 11:44 AM
Shepherd's Bush 2006 was similar.

Mad_Clown
24-09-2008, 11:47 AM
Shepherd's Bush 2006 was similar.

dude, shepards bush might even beat earls court...

wembo stadium was pretty gnarley as well!!

PocketRockets
24-09-2008, 02:40 PM
Earls Court falsetto > any other performance. IMO if they had the extended outro, they would have the best performance of Bliss ever. Sends shivers down my spine!

I love the Reading performance too, thats probably my second favourite.

HarmonyLover
29-09-2008, 07:51 AM
I know I"m not the first one to mention this, but doesn't Bliss' lyrics convey a similar concept to Creep? The idea of a guy who thinks of this girl who's WAY above him and that he's not worthy of her?

T.U.O.S.
29-09-2008, 03:00 PM
I know I"m not the first one to mention this, but doesn't Bliss' lyrics convey a similar concept to Creep? The idea of a guy who thinks of this girl who's WAY above him and that he's not worthy of her?

Well...yeah, but that sort of 'idea' for a song has been around for ages. Not exactly new to Radiohead or Muse. :stunned:

HarmonyLover
29-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Well...yeah, but that sort of 'idea' for a song has been around for ages. Not exactly new to Radiohead or Muse. :stunned:

Well Bliss is way better then Creep.

Samuel
29-09-2008, 04:22 PM
It really does sound like 'Give me that piss, I'm doying your mind'

Hopix
29-09-2008, 04:53 PM
everything about you is so easy to love, their watching you from above.

HarmonyLover
18-10-2008, 09:03 AM
I think just about all the songs on OoS are flat out amazing. Whereas CE builds up to several climaxes, Bliss gets there in a hurry and both are glorious eargasms. I think it just comes down to your mood - if you're in a hurry(Bliss), more time(CE).

Muse Engine
18-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Why did you resurrect a thread that was last posted in January 2007?

Is Bliss pretty much the most amazing song ever written?

No.

HarmonyLover
18-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Why did you resurrect a thread that was last posted in January 2007?

No.

Should I have created a new thread? :facepalm:

naget4music
19-10-2008, 01:39 AM
yes, yes it is

HarmonyLover
19-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Who thinks of the following songs as a trilogy:

Bliss/Sing for Absolution/Starlight

Arrange them like that in a playlist and see what I mean...

naget4music
19-10-2008, 01:48 AM
Should I have created a new thread? :facepalm:

no, becaues that would have cause much more junk. Im glad you resurrected it

fr0zen
19-10-2008, 01:59 AM
Album version = meh
Live = teh bestest

best live song when matt does his falsetto bit and they play the extended version....

tails
19-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Yeah, it's a good song but not the best.
I did start liking it more when I heard it live though, but most of their songs sound better live than off the album

Kylee
19-10-2008, 03:10 AM
Album version = meh
Live = teh bestest

best live song when matt does his falsetto bit and they play the extended version....

*thumbs up*

J-man
19-10-2008, 04:43 AM
I think just about all the songs on OoS are flat out amazing. Whereas CE builds up to several climaxes, Bliss gets there in a hurry and both are glorious eargasms. I think it just comes down to your mood - if you're in a hurry(Bliss), more time(CE).

bliss = blowjob, CE = handjob??

HarmonyLover
19-10-2008, 06:39 AM
bliss = blowjob, CE = handjob??

Basically! :D:D:D

Hopix
19-10-2008, 06:50 PM

CE.

blissfullymuse
19-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Yep its amazing, one of the best songs on Origin along with CE and Space Dementia

skymovessideways
20-10-2008, 12:47 AM
nah.

it's a rather average muse song with some neat arpeggios.

Kylee
20-10-2008, 01:56 AM
Yep its amazing, one of the best songs on Origin along with CE and Space Dementia

Space Dementia is amazing.
CE is good, but overrated.

Mozza
20-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Order of songs as I like them on Origin:

New Born
Plug In Baby
Bliss
Space Dementia
Hyper Music
Citizen Erased
Micro Cuts
Screenager
Feeling Good
Darkshines
Megalomania

So yeah its a good song but its by no means the best song on one muse album, let alone the most amazing song ever written by any band ever.

Black Mamba
20-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Nope,it's CE.

naget4music
23-10-2008, 12:31 AM
yesssssssssss

WutDaFucksy
23-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Bliss
New Born
Plug in Baby
Space Dementia
Micro Cuts
Megalomania
Citizen Erased
Hyper Music
Dark Shines
Feeling Good
Screenager

naget4music
23-10-2008, 12:35 AM
bah dave you wrecked my posting pattern :p

WutDaFucksy
23-10-2008, 12:36 AM
bah dave you wrecked my posting pattern :p

awww sorry freak out now please :D

:p:LOL:

naget4music
23-10-2008, 12:39 AM
awww sorry freak out now please :D

:p:LOL:

-freaks out- :eek: :fear:

HarmonyLover
23-10-2008, 04:15 AM
Bliss is the most amazingest song ever!!!! The lyrics are really profound + the most awesome guitars and Most awesome vocal = BLISS

Dina F.K.K.
23-10-2008, 04:45 AM
Bliss has beautiful melody and lyric.. I love it so much.. :happy::happy::D

mycorona135
23-10-2008, 06:17 AM
hate this and ill love you > bliss

but bliss is still a damn good song.

HarmonyLover
23-10-2008, 06:43 AM
hate this and ill love you > bliss

but bliss is still a damn good song.

Troll...

jonnno
23-10-2008, 06:51 AM
bliss sucks balls

HarmonyLover
23-10-2008, 06:58 AM
bliss sucks balls

Noob... Grow up!

jonnno
23-10-2008, 07:38 AM
ok mr i signed up a year after jonnno

bliss is a terrible song, its a blatent rip off of that ad on tv.

naget4music
23-10-2008, 08:48 AM
ok mr i signed up a year after jonnno

bliss is a terrible song, its a blatent rip off of that ad on tv.

:LOL::LOL:

though I do love bliss :erm:

still :LOL:

robisamusefan
23-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Basically! :D:D:D

haha! :)

PlugInMonster
17-12-2008, 11:25 PM
Bliss is the bestest bestest ever ever.

hyper_chondriac_muser
18-12-2008, 12:50 AM
No. HCM is. ;)

Bliss is very high up on the list though :happy:

PlugInMonster
18-12-2008, 01:17 AM
No. HCM is. ;)

Bliss is very high up on the list though :happy:

You are just a HCM fanboi!

hyper_chondriac_muser
18-12-2008, 01:23 AM
You are just a HCM fanboi!

:eek: No I'm not!

I'm a HCM fangrrl :p

PlugInMonster
18-12-2008, 05:48 AM
:eek: No I'm not!

I'm a HCM fangrrl :p

I guess I should have read the subtitle.... :eek::eek::eek:

lostkiwibird
18-12-2008, 06:34 AM
It's in the top three, nothing else is guaranteed to cheer me up more, though the lyrics are quite bitter. But I love that about Muse, angry, acidic, defiant words, beautiful uplifting music.

sugarthumbfairy
18-12-2008, 12:12 PM
Metallic. Some of their songs (though I wouldn't include Bliss in it, I don't think the lyrics are bitter, it seems quite free of the frustration/questioning/love-hate that runs through a lot of their other lyrics) But some of them are just metallic. You know - sharp, strong, edgy, tangy, reflective. Put it out there. It's good.

PlugInMonster
18-12-2008, 08:20 PM
Nothing bitter in the lyrics, more like longing.

Problemfanatique
18-12-2008, 08:35 PM
No it's not the most amazing song ever written. But it is great. :happy:

NaZZeX
20-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Bliss is ONE of the most amazing songs ever written.
Fade To Black by Metallica is THE best.

Juuso
20-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Bliss is ONE of the most amazing songs ever written.
Fade To Black by Metallica is THE best.

I think Facepalm by Facepalm is better than both of them combined. It's impossible to decide whether that or Banstick by The Admins is the best song ever written though.

CitizenAgitated
20-12-2008, 02:12 AM
I love the arpeggio in this one. It's very soothing to me.

NaZZeX
21-12-2008, 05:08 PM
I think Facepalm by Facepalm is better than both of them combined. It's impossible to decide whether that or Banstick by The Admins is the best song ever written though.

To each is own, I guess.

I still think FtB is a masterpiece.

Travisx2112
21-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Nothing bitter in the lyrics, more like longing.

I'd have to agree, I dont know why everyone thinks that the lyrics are bitter because they aren't. They're actually the opposite, quite uplifting! :)

Problemfanatique
21-12-2008, 05:17 PM
I love the arpeggio in this one. It's very soothing to me.

The outro.. :happy:

BellsBliss
21-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Bliss is amazing!!!

Matt said it's supposed to be an optimistic song! :)

asm607
21-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Almost. But it can't beat Hysteria :p

Aveire
21-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Bliss is amazing!!!

Matt said it's supposed to be an optimistic song! :)
Yeah... "Give me the peace and joy in your miiiiiiind..." It IS amazing ;)

bILLOO
21-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Prefer Space Dementia. *Hides from tomato throwing*

CitizenAgitated
21-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Prefer Space Dementia. *Hides from tomato throwing*

Can't we love both songs equally?

BellsBliss
21-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Can't we love both songs equally?

Of course we can!!!!! :D

Aveire
22-12-2008, 09:23 AM
Of course we can!!!!! :D

And we do it! :D

Black Hole Sun
23-12-2008, 03:50 AM
Bliss just happens to be my favourite Muse song and always will be... that doesn't make it the most amazing song of all time but :|

I happen to think Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana is.

WutDaFucksy
23-12-2008, 11:19 AM
My favourite part of Muse is when they play Bliss live and Matt does the high pitched falsetto bit :happy:

Finlay
23-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Bliss is the best song ever written. But only for now, as Bellamy said himself he hasn't written his best song yet:eek: So look out, Bliss fans!

Also Citizen Erased is almost as good as Bliss. *Hides from tomato being thrown as well*

CitizenAgitated
23-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Bliss is the best song ever written. But only for now, as Bellamy said himself he hasn't written his best song yet:eek: So look out, Bliss fans!

Also Citizen Erased is almost as good as Bliss. *Hides from tomato being thrown as well*

Basically what you're saying is that "Origin of Symmetry" is the album to rule us all.

hyper_chondriac_muser
29-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Basically what you're saying is that "Origin of Symmetry" is the album to rule us all.

It damn well is! :D Anyone with ears & half a brain will tell you that! /end of thread lol.

Meep
29-12-2008, 12:57 AM
It's a pretty good song :yesey:

fragtion
30-12-2008, 08:19 AM
Bliss is awesome; but Hysteria, Showbiz, Stockholm Syndrome, Thoughts of a dying atheist, Apocalypse Please, New Born, and Easily, all rate a little bit higher in my books =P

bliss_love
31-12-2008, 05:30 PM
i think Bliss is a beautiful song...its one of my favorites (the other one being Map of the Problematique) , and i never get tired of listening to it.

abomufc108
31-12-2008, 06:06 PM
Bliss and Blackout are so depressing

Nimpo46
31-12-2008, 06:08 PM

Yes but they're really deap emotional songs sort of like drum and bass beats broken down on a rave mix sort of Take A Bow reminds me of dead star sort of muscle museum like the ones last week sort of other worldly dark disco we see these space rock prog solos sort of map of the problematique.

Meep
31-12-2008, 06:09 PM
nooo blackout is pretty :happy:

abomufc108
31-12-2008, 06:19 PM
nooo blackout is pretty :happy:

blackout is pretty :eek:

the music it self is depressing for me so what about the lyrics

"this love's too good last
and I'm too old to change, yeah"

"this life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care"

:supersad:

Jackstin
31-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Blackout is a proper song. Not like all that usual muse wankery which I love, but have to admit is pretty shit.

Bliss is similarly incredible, but there's too many great songs out there for the thread title to be true.

Jeff Buckley's version of Hallellujah for example.

ArrowSmith
16-03-2009, 03:24 AM
It's the most amazing-est best-est everest song! God this songs makes me feel like a giggly school girl all over again, and I aint a girl!